PDA

View Full Version : Leeza -Sexy Brown Sugar

Pages : [1] 2

nookiebukie
12-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Helping a friend who needs xtra cash for hari raya.

Name - Leeza
Race - Malay
Age - 23
Ht/Wt - 157/49
Shape - 34B, 25,33
Svc - BBBJ, COF, CIM, FJ - no AJ
Damage - $150/2/90
Avail - after 4 pm only

Interested bros pm me your nick, h/phone.

I dun get commission, just doing a favor.

grayhound
13-09-2007, 08:40 AM
hey bro :)

can i hv e contact?

cheers

nookiebukie
14-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Leeza nmbr given out to 8 bros.

Please post a FR after your meeting her.

Thanks.

tigerandlion
15-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Yo bro, like to have her contact. email: [email protected]. Thanks Tigerandlion

danny92776516
15-09-2007, 04:27 PM
hi bro,can post me her no. to [email protected]

plonguer
15-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Rammadan. I feeling generous towards minahs right now. May I have a chance at this babe?

Dzesario
15-09-2007, 05:50 PM
hey bro... no ans frm her

bigbrother1800
15-09-2007, 06:03 PM
bro pm me her contact. thanks

russell23
15-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi bro can I ask u for her contact. [email protected]. Thks.:) :)

ang076
15-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I thought Muslims are not allow to have sex during fasting month?

Why should she be available at 4 pm or so? Muslims only break fast at around 7 pm or so?

jilatler
15-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Its easy question Ang..... The answer is she's not fasting!!!

hawksbay
15-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Leeza nmbr given out to 8 bros.

Please post a FR after your meeting her.

Thanks.

bro u forgot to mention that she only take chi bros.cheers happy bonking.

hawksbay
15-09-2007, 10:15 PM

Why should she be available at 4 pm or so? Muslims only break fast at around 7 pm or so?

i guess she s not fasting.

BlurBlock
15-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Ah yah bro, she just blow your candle and spilt off your cum. As so do not take it in so it may be still fasting mah. Sigh people needs money mah. If you can then support lor. For me $150 is too ex. Cheers

murali
15-09-2007, 10:42 PM
only her underneath part is exempted from sex for ramadan :cool:

murali
15-09-2007, 10:52 PM
only her underneath part is exempted from sex for ramadan :cool:

clanzy
15-09-2007, 11:53 PM
can share contact ? mail me @ [email protected] . thanks

ivan078
16-09-2007, 02:55 AM
think she better skip this month lor... better respect religion..

plonguer
16-09-2007, 04:07 PM
must wait till next month leh? hee

nookiebukie
16-09-2007, 04:09 PM
""Question Re: Ramadan Season

Why should she be available at 4 pm or so? Muslims only break fast at around 7 pm or so?""

Ya, Muslims also not supposed to have sex outside marriage, not allowed to do drugs, not allowed to f*** their own relatives, etc, etc.

But they still do it. I also know some Muslims who eat babi and then say, "sedap".

rampit
17-09-2007, 06:03 AM

Why should she be available at 4 pm or so? Muslims only break fast at around 7 pm or so?""

Ya, Muslims also not supposed to have sex outside marriage, not allowed to do drugs, not allowed to f*** their own relatives, etc, etc.

But they still do it. I also know some Muslims who eat babi and then say, "sedap".

please dun quote religion here... :cool:

we r here to cheong.. those who follow their faith will kno wat to do...

LoneRider
17-09-2007, 01:45 PM

Faith is and individual matter.. Zapped you for dat..

nookiebukie
17-09-2007, 03:38 PM

zapped me for what ? is what i said false ? so-called god fearing people of whatever religion do not do misdeeds ?

anyway, who made you the vigilante in charge of religious affairs in this forum ? Isn't the moderator the one to decide if what is written is against this forum ?

So anyone who doesn't like what someone else has written in this forum has the right to zap that person ?

you may have the power to zap but if used irresponsibly, then you certainly dun deserve that power.

_bodyart
17-09-2007, 03:54 PM
yeah peace out..

sammyboyfor
17-09-2007, 05:34 PM
you may have the power to zap but if used irresponsibly, then you certainly dun deserve that power.

Zapping does not have to be done in a responsible manner.

The reputation system is designed so that everyone can express an opinion regarding any post.

If you like something you read, you can add reputation points. If you don't like what you read for whatever reason, then you can ZAP!:D That's how the system is supposed to work.

People have been zapped for all sorts of reasons. Ugly avatar.... choice of fonts.... signature too long... too short.. .whatever. Everything is fair game.

nookiebukie
17-09-2007, 06:28 PM
The reputation system is designed so that everyone can express an opinion regarding any post.

If you like something you read, you can add reputation points. If you don't like what you read for whatever reason, then you can ZAP!:D That's how the system is supposed to work.

Oh really, Mr Moderator sir ???
I disagree with this. Expressing an opinion and zapping are 2 completely different things. Let me ask you, as a user with only the minimum pts, arm I allowed or given the ability to zap others ??? If there are no rules, then let everyone be able to zap, including me zapping you. However, looks like there are too many sheriffs in town, some trigger happy.

Hostage down
18-09-2007, 01:37 AM
People have been zapped for all sorts of reasons. Ugly avatar.... choice of fonts.... signature too long... too short.. .whatever. Everything is fair game.

I fully agree with you,all sort of reason if you want to zap this guy :D
The last encounter i was been zap back by a high pointer after leaving down my nick(which i always do)
That the part of the game,fair and square;)

sammyboyfor
18-09-2007, 04:34 AM
It's called "probation". The same system applies when you first start a new job. You have no rights till you pass your probationary period.:p

The points system was designed so that opinions could be expressed as a numerical value. "I agree" adds points. "I disagree" subtracts points.

The reputation score is nothing more than a number. A high score does not add to your bank account. A low score does not subtract from your net wealth or stop you from participating. Even if you go below zero, you are still free to post whatever you want.

Cheers.

Oh really, Mr Moderator sir ???
I disagree with this. Expressing an opinion and zapping are 2 completely different things. Let me ask you, as a user with only the minimum pts, arm I allowed or given the ability to zap others ??? If there are no rules, then let everyone be able to zap, including me zapping you. However, looks like there are too many sheriffs in town, some trigger happy.

hawksbay
27-09-2007, 10:45 PM
had a session with leeza on monday it was awesome session,asked me to help her for more clients,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.open to all races.pls pm nick n contact so that i can pass her the nos to contact u.i m jus heping her.will be putting a pic soon.NOT TO BE MISSED HOT MINAH.:D

shootingstars
27-09-2007, 11:13 PM

bro,you got no power to zap...........:D

hawksbay
28-09-2007, 05:18 AM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6328/1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.th.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg) this is leeza not to be missed hot minah,pls pm contacts so cld pass them to her.leave ur nick race n hp no.i m jus doing her a fav.jus click on frog to view pic

sexsexsex
28-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Bro...

Pic cannot be seen. Pls post again. Thanks.

Shiokday
28-09-2007, 12:17 PM
i m jus doing her a fav.jus click on frog to view pic

hmmm..tis pic looks very familiar...where is bro laodi?...:D

svs_hire
28-09-2007, 12:22 PM

wow ... u very active hor .... :D

Dragoon
28-09-2007, 12:23 PM
She is Ex-Nato long ago, the red bra minah and not bad. Are you sure this is her? If yes then I want

no no
28-09-2007, 01:57 PM

bro sd my fav brown sugar is back threadstarter can i have the contact.

TheSting
28-09-2007, 03:22 PM
this is the old fifi ?:confused:

hawksbay
28-09-2007, 09:08 PM
leeza is avaiable on sat n sun pls follow rules n pm contacts n she will get back to u.damage at $150/2shots/90 mins.n pls don t bargain n b nice to her.i have 2 other minahs contact for u guys follow the rules n u will be rewarded.:D bros who have pm contacts i have pass them to her.happy bonking.

Tension68
28-09-2007, 09:53 PM
bro sd my fav brown sugar is back threadstarter can i have the contact.

So this F nice minah is ur fav? Err.. is Nis back at all? Just hoping.. and praying.. and wishing... but if she not back.. olso good.. means she is secure... i think.

Dzesario
29-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Simple fr n thx to threadstarter for da number:

Name - Liza
Race - Malay
Age - 22
Ht/Wt - 170/53 ( taller then me siah)
Shape - 34B, 25,33 (firms boobs as in pics)
BBBJ - 8.5/10 (gd suction,mix of fast n slow n got piercing)
FJ - 7/10 (nice soft speakers)
Frenching - yes (gf feeling)
Fingering - yes (gets easily wet n horny)
Damage - $150/2/90
rtf:mayb ( didnt like da tattoos so much)

hope u bros out there will enjoy her.

hawksbay
29-09-2007, 06:10 AM
She is Ex-Nato long ago, the red bra minah and not bad. Are you sure this is her? If yes then I want

bro there is only one way to find n it will cost u $150.pls pm ur nos.:D

_bodyart
29-09-2007, 07:17 AM
she a very nice girl indeed,feel very easy to talk with her...ding dong,i invited her in.. we sat on the bed and had a smoke..talked about her life n asked which line im in with her super smooth legs occasionally rubbing against mine.shiok.. had a sop bath. to the bed we cuddled together under blanket and french like no tommorow. then she did a fantastic catbath frm my ears down to thighs follow by a mind blowing n wet bbbj..the sound tt her stud makes really shiok sia.. after tt,she ask want fuck i nodded eagerly haha...wow wet after a few pumps..stereo on..bth release after around 10mins.. rest a while smoke n chit chat then on to 2nd round.. about the same.. overall money well spent.. :)

looks: 7/10 (her looks grow on u, and ya she now has shoulder length hair just for bros info)
boobs: 34b very nice to grab and suck
bbbj; 9/10 (i love girl that got tongue stud)
fj: 8/10 (very nice moans which will turn u on,accomodating)
frenching: 10/10 (she super love to french)
fingering: yes (easily juicy)
damage: $150/2/90
rtf: dont think so,many others to try :D

shootingstars
29-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Thank bro hawksbay for passing my contact to her.I make an appointment with her at 6pm today but she stood me up.:confused:

hawksbay
30-09-2007, 06:35 AM
Thank bro hawksbay for passing my contact to her.I make an appointment with her at 6pm today but she stood me up.:confused:

bro spoke to last nite n she had a family emergency.sori for inconvience caused.

hawksbay
30-09-2007, 06:44 AM
bros who r intrested in this super frenching hot minah pls pm contacts so that i can pass them to her nick/race/hp no.damage $150/2 shots/90mins.pls don t bargain with her abt the price n be nice to her.all contacts have been passed to her.those who have pm asking for her contact pls pm ur contacts.happy bonking:D

shootingstars
01-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I met up with her on sunday at 6pm.I'll follow up with a summary on her with some pics in a few day time.Stay tune for the FR.

hawksbay
01-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I met up with her on sunday at 6pm.I'll follow up with a summary on her with some pics in a few day time.Stay tune for the FR.

hope u enjoyed ur session with her after the slight hiccup on sat.looking forward to ur pics.:D

hawksbay
01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
guys who want to meet this super frenching not to be missed hot brown sugar pls pm contacts.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her abt the price n b nice.all contacts have been passed to her.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
http://http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6328/1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.th.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg) just to refresh the bros memory.more to come from bro shooting stars:D pls pm contacts nos so that she can get back to u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n b nice,those who have pm thier nos,i have pass them to her.happy bonking.

shootingstars
01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
FR on Liza aka Fifi aka Felicia.

I met up with her on Sunday at 6pm.First impression she gave me was a cheerful and friendly gal. .Buy her a drink and sat down with her at the back of the hotel, while waiting for our room, Today was very pack with many peoples

The Person
Friendly and cheerful personality with girlfriend feeling, like having an afternoon getaway with your girlfriend in a hotel,

The Body
She has a lanky body with never ending long leg and nice boobs and ass (good for doggie, see pics) but she had two tattoo on her back and a small one on each of her arm. Not for brothers who dislike tattoo.

The Service
She is actually making love to me rather than just having sex. I can feel that she is really into it rather than just going through the motion.
The sex part was like making out with your gal rather than with a FL.
All I can say is she know how to make a man feel good and sextified.
Overall she got good initiative and nice to chat with.

A brief summary of her statistics
Height : 1.69m
Weight : about 52kg
Vital Stat: see pic
French : She is very good in it.
Foreplay : She will make love to you.
BBBJ : Very powerful deep throat with lot of suction and slurping up down action. I nearly CIM if I didn’t stop her in time.
FJ : Very responsive and proactive with nice sexy moan.
Pussy : Fairly tight. Well shaven and odorless Get wet easily when fingering.
Overall Service : Splendid .
Damage ; 150/90/2

P.S : She requested me to introduce some guys to her.Any brothers who want a session with her please leave a PM to me with your Name and contact number so that I can forward it to her.I’m not her OKT, just helping her out only.

ahmadfirdauze
02-10-2007, 01:20 AM
underneath part is exempted from sex for ramadan goood

Volker
02-10-2007, 07:58 AM
nice pics bro.i guess my job is done then.cheers

Mine done as well

nookiebukie
02-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Apologies to all the bros who had pm me for leeza's number.
Pse contact bro hawksbay as he has her blessings to get the business for her.

Happy bonking, guys.

BTW, I still think that this zapping business is utterly juvenile. Bros come her to exchange fr or get contacts so that we can chiong, not to get rep points so that we can use it for childish games. But I guess that's only my opinion, zap me all you want, children, you'll only prove my point.

hawksbay
02-10-2007, 10:53 PM
jus finished a super hot session with her. so guys who want to meet up with this super frenching,super luvmaking hot brown sugar pls pm name,race n hp no n she will get in touch with guys.if i m rite she s here only for short time only,so fastest finger wins the race.all nos out to her,those have pm asking for contacts pls do the needful.to view pic jus click on the frog

hawksbay
04-10-2007, 05:18 AM
guys who r intrested in this super frenching,super luvmaking hot brown sugar pls pm name,race n hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.those who have pm ur nos i have forwarded to her.happy bonking.:D

nookiebukie
04-10-2007, 05:29 AM
Apologies for not responding to those who have recently pm me for leeza's contact.

Pse pm bro hawksbay if you want to meet her as he has her blessings to intro new bros to her.

hawksbay
05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
leeza is taking a short break due to menses.all nos out to her so be patient guys she will get in touch with u.bros who r intrested in this hot sex machine pls pm name,race n hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.i m not a okt,i dont get free sex or discounted sex not even a cup of kopi o.i m a client jus like all the bros here.promised u guys a brown sugar one of the bros got 1st blood so standby for a fr.she is as good as leeza.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
08-10-2007, 04:43 AM
guys who r intrested in this super frenching hot luv machine pls pm name,race n hp no n she will get in touch with u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.i m not a okt,jus helping out. pls do not ask for contact so pls do the needful.quite a no of bros have met up with her so put up a fr.akan datang(coming soon)another hot minah to blow u guys away.:D

hawksbay
09-10-2007, 05:12 AM
the super frenching hot luvmaking brown sugar is avaiable till fri.so guys pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.do not bargain with her abt the price.i m not a okt,i don t get discounted sex or free sex.me jus helping out.to view pic jus click on the frog.happy bonking:D

Shyguy
10-10-2007, 02:36 AM
My FR on Leeza:

Look: 7.5/10
Definitely one of the better looking Malay Gals. Sweet looking with a nice smile but I believe that she will look even better with longer hair... Haha... cos I'm a sucker for long hair gal.

Figure: 8/10
She's tall (Ard 1.67m?), slim with a well-toned body... plus a pair of long legs... best for bros who had fetish for that pair! She has a nice butt too though I didn't have the chance to bonk her in doggie.

Boobs: 8/10
B Cup Size just nice for her body... with nice suckable brown nipples. Soft and bouncy... Love the way "they" move as I started my 'exercise' with Leeza.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Her skill is absolutely mind-blowing - deep throat with great suction....and very very wet type of BBBJ....1st time I experienced this, especially with the tongue stud! Plus ball licking.

FJ: 8/10
Manage 1 shot in 2 positions and came quite fast after all her mind blowing BBBJ at the bed. Luv to see her expression and hear her soft nice moans.

Attitude factor: 9.5/10
For a local, she's very chatty and totally doesn't makes you feel that you having a 'business deal' with her. Think she can 'click' very well with guys who luv to talk too :P

Verdict: Worth the money spent! Despite that I only manage 1 shot... never rest enuff before I go meet Leeza.

RTF: Certainly if i still have the $$!

hawksbay
10-10-2007, 05:25 AM
thks for the fr shyguy.well guys wat r u waiting for this superfrenching n superluvvmaking hot brown sugar is avaiable till fri.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.all nos received by pm out to her.i m not a okt me jus giving her helping hand.so guys pm ur names/race/hp nos.

hawksbay
11-10-2007, 05:17 AM
hey guys this superfrenching superluvmaking sexgoddess is avaiable until fri.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.so guys pls pm ur name/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u.i m not a okt,i dont get free sex or discounted sex. me client like all bros here,lobangking ur no have been pass to her so be patient,there still some greenhorns out there despite being in sbf so long asking for contacts.pls read the thread n do the needful.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
11-10-2007, 09:46 PM
leeza will be taking a break frm 13/10/07 to 18/10/07.all nos have been passed to her so pls be patient.i m going on short diving trip,will be back on tues.so bros who r intrested in this hot brownsugar pls pm name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she might be back earlier n if she contact u guys pls make a effort to arrange a session with her.if u pm me means u r intrested in a session.i don t want to entertain no collectors.she gives me feedback time to time abt u guys so pls do the needful.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
12-10-2007, 05:08 AM
gee i can t belive i got zapped n the 2 bros did not have the guts to leave thier nick.well i m not in it for the pts.i m jus doing this gal a fav n if i get zapped for that so be it.:p

hawksbay
16-10-2007, 05:43 AM
guys intrested in this superfrenching,super hot love making brown sugar pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.all nos out to her,so pls be patient.i m not a okt,i don t get free sex or discounted sex.i m jus doing her a fav so if u guys wanna zap me pls leave ur nick so that i can up u my 2 humble pts.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
16-10-2007, 05:56 AM
[img=http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6328/1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.th.jpg] (http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg) watch n drool guys,she will blow u away with her saliva dripping bbbj.:D

ah bimmer
16-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Below is my virgin FR on leeza,

I meet her on last fri, which is their new year eve. I suggested to pick her up from her place. She agreed and we proceed to the love hotel.

She look mature for her age. We TCSS a lot inside the car. Talk about family, job and other matter.

She is very friendly in person. Once we have check inside the love hotel. We talk a while more before proceed to the bath section. She is willing to bath togather. Everything is quite SOP.

When we clean up ourselves and process to the bed. She pull up the blanket and i feel that i am bonking my gf.

Will not go into the detail.

Look: 7/10
breast: b cup i think
bbbj : 8/10 very wet.
Pussy : well trim and will get wet when finger.
FJ : willing to change postion and will make soft moan when i inserting in and out.
overall: 7/10

Thank bro for passing my contact to her

hawksbay
17-10-2007, 05:34 AM
thks for the fr bimmer,well guys this super hot sexgoddess will be back on thu,so guys intrested for a session with her pls pm name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.me not okt,don t get free sex or discounted sex.i m jus doing her fav n i m starting to enjoy this.:rolleyes: happy bonking:D p.s pls do not forget to put up a fr after a session with her.

hawksbay
18-10-2007, 05:22 AM
ok guys this super frenching hot luvmaking brown sugar is back,so pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.all nos out to her so if she call pls arrange for a session with her.i m not a okt jus doing her fav.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
19-10-2007, 05:25 AM
hi guys leeza is back,so if u r intrested in this hot brown sugar pls pm name/race/hp no,so that she can get in touch with u. damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.all nos out to her.happy bonking:D

comefuckyou
19-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Ramadan/Raya is over...The TS also disappear...now another guy took over and claim he is not her OKT..promoting eagerly (very hard to believe !)...now she needs extra cash for next year Ramadan....

hawksbay
19-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Ramadan/Raya is over...The TS also disappear...now another guy took over and claim he is not her OKT..promoting eagerly (very hard to believe !)...now she needs extra cash for next year Ramadan....

yes bro its over,i continue here cos me don t want to start a new thread n waste bandwidth.once she has made enough $ she will quit.i have enough $ of my own n don t need anything fom her.i m jus helping her to post n pass the nos to her, i dont need her to pay me or giv discounted sex or free sex for doing that.i m a client jus like u guys out there.for ur info the ts as permited me to post for her.:p

hawksbay
20-10-2007, 06:18 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in this super frenching super luvmaking brown sugar pls pm race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.she is here only for short time so don t miss out on this hot brown sugar.i like to state again i m not a okt n i don t expect anything in return.i m jus helping her to post n pass the nos to her.i m a client jus like all the bros here.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
22-10-2007, 04:43 AM
hi guys leeza the superfrenching hot brown sugar is avaiable,guys who r intrested pls pm name /race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.me not okt jus doing her a fav by posting n passing nos to her.all nos out to her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
23-10-2007, 05:09 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in this superfrenching hot luvmaking brown sugar pls pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.all nos have been passed to her n she will get in touch with u guys.once again i remind u guys i m not a okt.happy bonking:D to view pic pls go to pg 5.

chikobai
23-10-2007, 08:41 AM
had a session with Leeza last week, her tongue stud really makes you steam,
below are her stats

face 6.5/10
body 8/10
bbbj 8/10
fj 9/10

hawksbay
24-10-2007, 05:22 AM
thks for the fr chikobai,guys if u intrested in this superfrenching hot luvmaking brown sugar pls pm name/race/hp nos.she will get in touch with u guys n u deal with her.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.newbies who have pm me pls post at least n fr u dont join in oct n expect to get contacts.pls contribute to the forum.n clones pls use ur original nick u don t join in 2005 n not post any fr:p i hope bros understand i m jus doing wats best for her.i don t want her to encounter any problems or we will lose this hot minah.once again i remind u guys i m not a okt.me jus help her post n pass nos to her.happy bonking:D n guys who have engage her services pls put up a fr.bros who wanna zap me pls state reason for the zap n leave ur nick so that i can up u my 2 humble pts.

mixmaster
25-10-2007, 02:36 AM
My FR on Leeza...here it goes...
Met her on Tuesday, 23/10/07,we agreed on 2 shots...
Immediately after seeing her..i told myself today must be my lucky
day, she was wearing a tube dress, exposing her pair of long legs, i love minah with long legs...to me she look damn chio with her concave hairstyle...nice bods too.
Booked a room...we both went up...both of us were very chatty on the way up, we get along well with each other...automatically.
Once inside the room, we tcss for a while...seeing her in person makes me damn turned on...can't wait...haha.
Bath together...fondle each other happily...she's got firm breasts, damn.
I suck her nipples for quite a while.
Proceeded to the bed...our FUCK session begins.we frenched, she did a BJ on me, missionary style, doggie style, 69....we were enjoying each other like we were lover's...After about 15 mins...i cum,cannot tahan liao..so shiok...
We rested...for quite some time...before continuing our 2nd round...totally enjoyed myself.
Lastly i would like to comment on her BLOWJOB, she was doing it like a professional PORNSTAR...damn...she does it like those being done on BLUE film, haha...her saliva was all over my dick, fully lubricated, her hand movement was amazing, I totally LOVE the way she did it, just the way i've always wanted...my dream came true at last....hahaha...it was just so undescribable...u have to experience it yourself...
JUST can't stop thinking about her till now...DAMN...wanna fuck her again....hahaha...
Thanks bro....u know who u are...:)

mixmaster
25-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Just remembered.......her tongue stud....hahaha.....damn shiok!!!:)

hawksbay
25-10-2007, 05:24 AM
thks for the fr mixmaster,well guys if this frs don t get u drooling i wonder wat will.if u want to engage her services pls pm name/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.so wat r u guys wating for pls do the needful for a ride of ur life time.happy bonking:D (to view pic pls go to page5)

hawksbay
25-10-2007, 05:35 AM
Apologies to all the bros who had pm me for leeza's number.
Pse contact bro hawksbay as he has her blessings to get the business for her.

Happy bonking, guys.

BTW, I still think that this zapping business is utterly juvenile. Bros come her to exchange fr or get contacts so that we can chiong, not to get rep points so that we can use it for childish games. But I guess that's only my opinion, zap me all you want, children, you'll only prove my point.

thks bro nookiebukie for giving me her contact n for permitting me to keep this thread alive.i had 2 unblievable sessions with her. thks again bro.:)

hawksbay
26-10-2007, 05:10 AM
hi guys leeza is taking a short break 26/10 to 28/10.she will be back in action on monday,guys intrested in engaging her services pls pm name/race/hp nos damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking.:D

jit singapore 1
26-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Firstly thanks to bro hawkhbay,

Here my short RF on Leeza.

She is a very sweet looking with nice smile Malay gal. 1st look I already steam and marikita liao due to her long smooth & sexy leg, hehe. So look & sexy rating are: 8/10

I too like her solid figure with ht ard 1.67m something and with handful B cup neh neh. Wow, figure & boobs I rate her: 8.5/10

BBBJ & FJ: very solid bbbj and gal fren feeling fj + not rush. Wonderful & yummy. Rate this: almost to 10/10.

Attitude: Friendly, not rush you & gal fren feeling. Rate her: 10/10

Above all my personal feeling only. Once again thanks to bro hawkhbay.

hawksbay
27-10-2007, 06:34 AM
thks for the short sweet fr jit spore 1 jus the way i like them:) so guys if u r intrested in engaging this hot super luving minah pls pm ur name/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.i m not a okt me jus passing ur contacts to her.for guys who have engaged leeza n bothered to put up a fr its reward time a cute brownsugar with big boobies.pm me for further details if u guys r intrested.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
28-10-2007, 06:06 AM
hi guys leeza will be back on monday,so if u guys r intrested in engaging this hot minah pls pm name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.i m not a okt me jus helping her to post n pass the nos to her.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
29-10-2007, 04:48 AM
the hot brown sugar is back,if u guys r intrested to rock n roll with this hot minah pls pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.i m not a okt me jus post n pass nos to her.happy bonking:D(to view pic pls go to pg 5)

guymafia
29-10-2007, 11:21 AM
bro,
waiting a long for her contact still, none..
hope you can help out.
thanks

zanie
29-10-2007, 03:45 PM
First off, thanks Bro Hawkbay for passing my number to her and also your advice.. Waited quite long for her, and now finally the awaited FR.

She booked me for a bonking session @ 12pm, today.

Looks: 8 (tall wit compact assets)
Boobs: 8 (A complete full cup B)
BJ: 10 (almost CIM for the 2nd round)
FJ: 10 (very energetic and enthusiastic + I think she raped me most of the time)
GFE: 10 (very the GFE type)
RTF: yes, of course..

A very professional GFE Local FL gem who needs to be respected..

Very nice..

hawksbay
29-10-2007, 09:11 PM
bro,
waiting a long for her contact still, none..
hope you can help out.
thanks

bro i have passed ur no to her,pls be patient.i will put in a word for u bro thats all i can do, the rest is up to her:)

hawksbay
30-10-2007, 05:29 AM
First off, thanks Bro Hawkbay for passing my number to her and also your advice.. Waited quite long for her, and now finally the awaited FR.

She booked me for a bonking session @ 12pm, today.

Looks: 8 (tall wit compact assets)
Boobs: 8 (A complete full cup B)
BJ: 10 (almost CIM for the 2nd round)
FJ: 10 (very energetic and enthusiastic + I think she raped me most of the time)
GFE: 10 (very the GFE type)
RTF: yes, of course..

A very professional GFE Local FL gem who needs to be respected..

Very nice..

thks bro zanie for the short sweet fr. 8,8,10,10,10 luv the scores.respect is the word:)

hawksbay
30-10-2007, 05:37 AM
ok guys wat r u wating for this hot frenching minah is back in action,pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she willl be ard for a short time only.i m not a okt,me jus help her post n pass nos to her.all nos out to her so guys be patient.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
31-10-2007, 05:23 AM
guys if u r intrested in this super frenching super luv making sex godess pls pm ur nick or name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.i m not a okt jus helping to post n pass nos to her.guys who have her no pls do not pass it ard,she will not respond or meet up with guys whose nos r not given by me hope u guys will stick to the rules of sbf.if u wanna intro clients to her by all means go ahead but check with her first.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
01-11-2007, 05:18 AM
hi guys if u want to engage the services of this super frenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her. i m not a okt jus helping her out.happy bonking.(guys who have engaged her services pls post a fr):D

hawksbay
02-11-2007, 05:29 AM
hi guys if u want to engage the services of this hot brown sugar pls pm name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.do not bargain with her.i m not a okt.guys who have engaged her services n bothered to put up a fr i have a cute brown sugar for u guys,pls pm for details if intrested.happy bonking:D(pic on pg 5)

hawksbay
03-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi bro hawksbay,

Thanks for the intro to this gem Mel. Like wat u say she sweet and really had a wonderful a session with her. Overall I rate her 8/10.

Help me with Leeza pls.

thks bro loomel,glad u enjoyed the session with mel:D .i had a chat with leeza via sms n she will contact u after her menses is over.gd luck.:)

hawksbay
03-11-2007, 06:31 AM
hi guys leeza is taking a short break due to her menses.guys intrested in this hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get back to u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who have posted a fr on leeza, if u r intrested in engaging mel's services pls pm me for details.i m not a okt me jus post n pass nos to her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
06-11-2007, 05:14 AM
hi guys she is back.the hot frenching super luving minah is back.so guys who want to engage her services pls pm name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.i m not a okt jus pass nos n post.so do not miss out on this hot minah.happy bonking.(view pic on page 5)

hawksbay
07-11-2007, 05:16 AM
hi guys the superfrenching hot brownsugar is back in action,guys if u r intrested in engaging the services of this hot brownsugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90 mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.me not a okt jus post n pass nos to her.n guys who have engaged her pls put up a nice short sweet fr.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
08-11-2007, 06:16 AM
hi guys if u guys wanna engage the services of this super frenching super luvmaking brown sugar pls pm ur nick/name/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.so don t miss out on this hot brown sugar.pls do not pm me to xchange contact.the only way u get contact is if she contacts u n guys who have been contacted pls make the effort to arrange for a session with her.happy bonking :D

pendragon_sg
08-11-2007, 10:28 AM
hi guys leeza the superfrenching hot brown sugar is avaiable,guys who r intrested pls pm name /race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.me not okt jus doing her a fav by posting n passing nos to her.all nos out to her.happy bonking:D

This girl dont take Malay customers right?

hawksbay
09-11-2007, 05:05 AM
This girl dont take Malay customers right?

well bro there is only one way to find out.pm details n see if she calls u back:D

hawksbay
09-11-2007, 05:16 AM
hi guys if u wish to engage this super frenching hot brownsugar,pls pm ur nick/name/race/hp nos damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain wth her.i m not a okt jus helping out.alot of nos passed to her n only a handful of frs,i m dissappointed with u guys.lets see more frs.for guys who have not engaged her services pls make the effort to arrange for a session.happy bonking:D(to view pic pls go to pg 5)

thereds
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks Bro hawksbay for passing my contact to Leeza.

Actually she contacted me a couples of week back, but due to our schedule the timing is always not right, until Wednesday evening....

She is a chatty girl, can really talk, will talk anything with you, family, bf, her life etc, etc. She is tall, well proportional figure, nice boobs, nice ass, no tummy and she has tongue stud! She can french, got tongue action, good suction and licking of head when bbbj, she will moan when doing fj, and got that gf feeling too. Is a satisfactory session!

All in all, is a good bonk and please treat her well as she is a good girl.....

Bro hawksbay, once again thanks for passing my contact to her and you are somebody to her....:p

Cheers:D

hawksbay
10-11-2007, 06:22 AM
thks bro thereds for the short sweet fr. jus the way i like them."somebody"gee i take that as compliment.well guys wat r u waiting for if u want to engage this super frenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.guys pls do not make unrelistic demands of her n treat her with respect pls.i gurantee u that u will have the time of ur life if u follow the rules. once again i wld like to remind u guys i m not a okt jus helping to post n pass nos.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
11-11-2007, 06:16 AM
hi guys if u wish to engage leeza the superfrenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.follow the rules n u will be in for a ride of ur life time.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short sweet fr.for guys whom she have contacted n not yet engaged a services pls do the needful.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
12-11-2007, 04:55 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in leeza the hot brown sugar,pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.for guys who have arrange appt with her n did not turn up she will not respond to u guys.pls do not make unrelistic demands of her like coming in a transparent dress.wat u going to do bonk her or bonk the dress:rolleyes:.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short sweet fr,n guys whom she contacted pls arrange a session with her.i m not a okt jus helping to post n pass nos to her.happy bonking:D

hoylens
12-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Hello Bro!

I was the one who made that 'request', not a 'demand'. Aiyoh i juz wanted to have the session exciting abit mah. cos the previous time she came in that translucent dress and that thong! wow that's the best thong i've seen on a great body. Makes me horny juz thinking abt it.

Anyway the session with her was wonderful and she was great. She has a great body and very suckable pussy lips. Too bad she can't cum via clitorial stimulation. If not i would've gone at it till she came!

Fucking nice boobs and i did mention she has a great figure? Wow!

And the BBBJ was out of this world. I can tell u it was the best I've had in all my FL experiences!

I would go for her again definitely. I hope she's not mad at me for making the request. I did cancel the appt abt 1 1/2 b4 (ample time for her to find replacement) but not becos of the dress. Something urgent came up and i had to attend to that.

Hope there are no hard feelings :)

hawksbay
13-11-2007, 05:47 AM
thks bro hoylens for that fr,not to worry bro none taken.ok guys if u r intrested in engaging this super frenching super hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who have pm thier nos i have passed them to her.she will get in touch with u guys.pls put up a short fr if u have engaged her services.to view pic pls go to page 5.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
14-11-2007, 05:20 AM
hi guys intrested in engaging the not to be missed hot minah pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.i not a okt jus helping to post n pass nos to her. to view pic pls go to pg 5,guys whom she has contacted pls make a effort for a session with her.happy bonking.

hawksbay
15-11-2007, 05:25 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in leeza the superfrenching hot minah pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.pls do not bargain n treat her nice.damage at $150/2shots/90 mins cd n rm not included.pls post a fr after engaging her services.all nos out to her so pls do the needful when she contacts u guys for a session.happy bonking:D

future_80
15-11-2007, 07:56 PM
bro...pls pm me her contact...very keen to try her tml...thanks

hawksbay
15-11-2007, 09:35 PM
bro...pls pm me her contact...very keen to try her tml...thanks

bro....pls read the the posting again for requirements.cheers.

hawksbay
15-11-2007, 10:11 PM
thks to the bro for zapping me if u don t want to read the posting then don t click on.for ur info i m gonna post till she quits n thats not long,btw u forgot to leave ur gutless nick so i can t up u my 2 humble pts.:p click on n read this bro:D

hawksbay
16-11-2007, 05:23 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in this super frenching hot minah pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no so that she can contact u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n treat her nice.all guys who have pm nos i have passed them to her.guys whom she contacted pls do the needful n arrange a session with her.she s not here for long so u guys better wrk fast.pls put up a short sweet fr if u engaged her services.happy bonking.:D

enjoy-now
17-11-2007, 04:30 AM
My all time favourite...
nothing to add except she has one of the nicest pair of boobs I've ever seen... And I've seen a few haha! Muacks to u leeza you're simply the best here!
Chatty, funny, cute, very nice bj, very nice fj... So guys what are you waiting for?

hawksbay
18-11-2007, 08:17 PM
My all time favourite...
nothing to add except she has one of the nicest pair of boobs I've ever seen... And I've seen a few haha! Muacks to u leeza you're simply the best here!
Chatty, funny, cute, very nice bj, very nice fj... So guys what are you waiting for?

yes bro simply the best.thks for the fr.so guys pm ur contacts if u guys r intrested in this hot brown sugar.

mixmaster
19-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Bro,month of Ramadan over liao...Hari Raya also over,haha...

hawksbay
19-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Bro,month of Ramadan over liao...Hari Raya also over,haha...

thks for reminding me bro mixmaster.like i mentioned in my earlier posting i dont want to waste bandwidth by starting a new thread,ramadan season was started by bro nookiebookie,i jus keep it going cos leeza is worth it. i hope that explains it all.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
20-11-2007, 08:52 PM
hi guys if u r intrested in this superfrenching super hot luvmaking brown sugar pls pm contacts name/nick/race/hp nos so that she get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.one of the bros here suggested to her abt meeting 4 guys. i m dissappointed with this bro.she will not respond to ur sms.guys pls she might be a fl but pls treat her with respect n u guys will be in for a ride of ur lifetime.happy bonking:D (to view pic pls go to pg5)

hawksbay
22-11-2007, 05:10 AM
guys if u r intrested in this hot brownsugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls dont bargain with her n b nice.guys whom she have contacted pls arrange a session with her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
23-11-2007, 05:10 AM
guys if u r intrested in engaging leeza pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n be nice to her.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr n those whom she contacted pls arrange for a session with her.no no collecters pls i noe who u r n u will not get other contacts frm me.bros here will vouch for me cos i have given them other contacts.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
24-11-2007, 06:07 AM
hi guys the superfrenching hot brownsugar is avaiable over the weekend,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls pm name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.pls do not bargain with her n be nice to her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
26-11-2007, 12:45 AM
hi guys,if u guys r intrested in this superfrenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys if u have engaged her services pls put up a short sweet fr n guys with her no pls try to arrange for a session with her, no point having her no n no action at all.happy bonking :D

hawksbay
27-11-2007, 05:21 AM
hi guys,guys pls those of u who have her no pls do not call /sms in the wee hrs of the morning.that poor gal got to sleep. pls don t call/sms n ask her to meet at that time.guys intrested in engaging her services pls pm contacts.follow the rules n u will be in for a ride of a life time.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
28-11-2007, 05:39 AM
hi guys.if u guys want to engage this hot frenching brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.alot of nos out to her so guys pls put up a short fr if u have engaged her services.guys who have her no pls arrange for a session with her,pls dont call in the wee hrs of the nite she s not on 24 hrs call.if she wakes up i wake up so pls we need to sleep also:phappy bonking:D

hawksbay
30-11-2007, 04:20 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching hot brown sugar pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr.happy bonking.:D (to view pic pls go to page 5)

leymenn
30-11-2007, 10:54 AM
can give me her no. to [email protected]?

hawksbay
30-11-2007, 10:31 PM
can give me her no. to [email protected]?

hey newbie pls read the posting again,it does not state that i will give out her contact.:rolleyes:

genghajatz
01-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I tried her last week

wont repeat what most bros said...she is nice and good and tall and nice body with the right size boobs

has a wonderful tounge stud that makes you a wonderful wonderful bbbj.

friendly ,patient and nice lady...not clock watcher and makes you comfortable

overall good fuck, but bbbj is really good, with the saliva and all

RTf?i told her i will see her again....not so soon though have to revitalise vitamin M

hawksbay
02-12-2007, 09:19 PM
hi guys leeza the hot brown sugar is taking a short break due to her menses,guys who have pm thier nos, she will get in touch with u guys shortly.guys who r intrested pls pm ur name/nick/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.pls put up a short fr if u have engaged her serviceshappy bonking.

hawksbay
04-12-2007, 09:53 PM
i guys leeza the hot frenching hot brown sugar is back from her short break,guys if u r intrested in engaging a services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls put up a short fr if have engaged her services,guys with her no pls arrange a session with her.like i said before no point having her no n no action.happy bonking:D (to view pic pls go to pg5)

hawksbay
06-12-2007, 05:16 AM
hi guys,if u guys r intrested in this hot brown sugar pls pm ur nick/race/hp no,so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys with her contact pls do not pass it ard,she will not respond to nos which r not frm me.follow the rules, some of u think u r smart xchangeing her no for contacts.if u think it will wrk u better think twice cos the poor guy is not gonna get any respond.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
08-12-2007, 06:18 AM
hi guys leeza is avaiable over the weekend,if u guys r intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys with her no pls do not call her,she might not be able to take ur call as she might be with a family members.do not call frm private no.guys pls don t call/sms her n ask her wats her damage, all info is in the posting here.alot of u guys have met her,when u pm me to pass ur contact u promised to put up a short fr but i have not seen any.pls i m not asking for a longwinded fr jus a short sweet one.rememeber guys no passing of no she will not respond.happy bonking:D

Fastfwd
08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
What can I say but thks hawkbays, have already up your pts as promised after session with Leeza.
all Bros b/f have said it all, cheerful easy to talk can tcss almost anything. Good session especially the stud on the tongue. Thks again hawksbay

hawksbay
08-12-2007, 10:12 PM
What can I say but thks hawkbays, have already up your pts as promised after session with Leeza.
all Bros b/f have said it all, cheerful easy to talk can tcss almost anything. Good session especially the stud on the tongue. Thks again hawksbay

thks fastfd for the pts n fr,glad u enjoyed ur session with her.thats more like it, hope more bros who have engaged her will put up a short fr. no need to up my pts i m not here for that.pm ur nick/race/hp no if u wish to engage her services.happy bonking(to view pic pls go to pg5)

hawksbay
10-12-2007, 10:20 PM
[img=http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6328/1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.th.jpg] (http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg) hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.pls put up a short fr n guys with her no pls arrange for session with her.happy bonking:D

lovelovelove
11-12-2007, 01:30 AM
FR on Local Malay Leeza

This FR is long over due. Leeza is the first FL I meet after more than 18 months absent. Thx to TS, who is very kind to share with me the contact even though I have not posted here for a long long time.

It goes like that. After a long “break”, suddenly feel like coming down from mountain to check out the latest updates down in the valley. Start surfing SBF and started PM senior brothers here for contacts. Received a few contacts from kind brothers here.

Few weeks ago, while away from office attending a course, was sitting in the training room and felling horny. Fished out the short list of contacts and started going through to see got any potential yummy. Saw this “local Malay” . . . . . . ohh . . . yahhhhh. . . . . . local mina . . . . . . (tried one local mina long long time ago, like it) . . . so made up my mind. . . . .

SMS Leeza and she agreed to meet after my course at one of the 81s. For the rest of the day can’t concentrate much, all I have on my mind was . . . . . you know .. . . . kekeke . . . . . . .

Finally time to go. Super happy took the train and head towards that 81. Okay still early, go to nearby coffee shop ordered a chicken chop from the famous western food stall. Was slowly chopping away when a SMS came through . . . . . . from Leeza . . . . shit, don’t tell me she is early? I still wanna slowly enjoy my chicken chop so that later can slowly enjoy “mina-chick” chop!!!

Leeza apologized saying that she is not in the mood . . . . . . . L
Okay this kind of thing no mood no point doing cos will not be enjoying. Afterall ladies need the mood to get into this kind of thing ma . . . maybe she is not feeling well or has something that bothers her . . . . . so SMS her back tell her to its okay and to take care of herself. She replied that will meet up the next day. I okay her.

So LL eat my REAL chicken chop even slower now (yes eat, now no mood to enjoy liao . . . . .) . . . then LL took a bus ride home cos wanna moody on the long bus ride home . . .

Next day went to work with my face black black . . . . that kind of “last night something missing” type of face.

At around 10+ Leeza SMS to confirm if still on. Of course on lahh . . . . have been keeping the sperm since yesterday. Asked her can meet earlier or not says mid afternoon. She says okay. Woww . . . . . . quickly wrapped up some urgent stuff and told my boss I need to attend to “URGENT” stuff, can leave early or not? Boss as usual very accommodating says okay . . . . . . kekekekeke . . . . . . now my mind is elsewhere again, start walking around the office to kill time cos can’t concentrate much.

Time’s up. Left office. Took the train and went to a coffee shop near to the place and ordered my lunch. Still got 45 mins. SMS Leeza to let her know I am nearby and can be there once I am done with my lunch. She says she still at home. Will leave home soon but may be late . . . . . L . . . gotta hold the sperm for some more time!!!

Again gotta eat my lunch slowly again . . . . . . but still cannot eat too slow, very funny. Must well finish it then go nearby aircon building walk walk “cool down” and kill ime. SMS Leeza to inform me when she is 10 mins to reach so that I can go get room. Proceed to nearby shopping mall look look see see at gals. Saw some minas . . . start wondering if my mina gonna look like them . . . kekekeke . . . .

Then SMS in from Leeza says she is not able to get a cab and will be late . . . . . . . no choice sperm gotta swim with me for a little bit longer . . . . . . . . .

Finally she here liao. Quickly walk over and get a room Just about to open the door she says she downstairs liao . . . gave her the room number then quickly go in to wait for her. Ding Dong . . . . . open the door and in front of me is a tall and lean Malay gal.

Usual stuff, TCSS a bit in the room and she starts undressing herself. Woww . . . her breast very firm and non-sagging type. On them sit her perky nipples . . . . must be very nice to squeeze and tease. I quickly went shower alone as she has already showered before leaving home. When I came out she was already laying naked on the bed waiting for me (or my didi ???).

Quickly join her in the bed and put my arm around her shoulder and TCSS a bit more then slowly start kissing and frenching her. She has a stud on her tougne, I am okay with it, add more excitement to the frenching. Later BBBJ sure even more fun . . . kekekeke . . .

At this point, sincere apologies to all brothers, as per my other FRs, I will stop short of the details.

Just for infor, I ended with CIM. Very shiok. Her BBBJ is super wet and super shiok. Hand movement up and down the shaft also very good. One of the best.

After that we lay on the bed TCSS for a long time. Talking about our family. Then she ask me if I wanna go wash up and go for the 2nd shoot. I politely told her 1 is enough for me. Not that she is no good but I usually need more time to recover.

Sincere apologies to all brothers. FR so long yet not much juicy stuff to share. My FR style is more on the before and after rather than the course itself so that brothers can explore for themselves.

Name: Leeza
Origin: Local Malay
Looks: 6 (Disclaimer as usual. This is personal preference. Leeza is not SYT, she looks mature for her age.)
Ht: 155 (thought she looks slightly taller than that, 1.60 is my guess)
Wt: 45 (to me should be slightly more than that. 50kg is my guess. She is not the petie little gal)
Boobs:B (nice and firm, no sagging. Nice firm nipples)
Tightness: 6/10
Wetness: 6/10
Kiss: oh yes, we kissed a lot
French: Yes. We frenched a lot and she has this stud on her tounge
Lick: Yes. No smell
Finger: litlle bit
BBBJ: 8.5/10. She is very good, very wet very shiok. Almost came
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating, tried many position. She is good riding the rod.
CIM: Yes
Attitude: 8/10
Overall Rating: 6.5/10
Damage: $150/90mins/2 shots (but I took 1 only and spend the rest of the time talking to her)
RTF: On hand still got lots and lots of contacts brothers shared with me. But I missed her BBBJ

All in all Leeza is a very nice, friendly and chatty gal. Very hardworking and ready to please. We talked a lot about our family and she makes a very good company.

As usual, if my FR has been useful to you, pls up my rep points. Otherwise I am sure there is also a little bit of “entertainment” value. If you don’t like it or offended, pls pardon me.

Cheers and Best of Health to all Brothers.

hawksbay
11-12-2007, 05:12 AM
thks bro love love love for that longwinded fr,jus to make things clear after checking with her she says she dont do cim,so bro love love love u must be one lucky guy:p

lovelovelove
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
All Brothers PLEASE READ . . . . .

First of all, millions of sincere apologies to Leeza.
Secondly, thousands of sincere apologies to all brothers here.

As mentioned in the begining of my FR, this FR is long dued. It must have been many weeks ago. I only start to write this FR yesterday based on my recollection of the event. Of which my may not have fully remember. To a certain extend, most part of it is still pretty accurate.

But there is one very important part that I must set it clear. Our dear Leeza does not provide CIM. And there was also no CIM extended to me. Now that I am in a better state of mind, she HJ till I cum after a long session of FJ lahhh . .. . . . .

I am sincerely sorry for the blander on my part cos there were quite a few FLs and the recollection of this event was a bit old and therefore the mixed up.

I am not seeking for forgiveness, but just wanna ensure our dear Leeza gets her fair treatments. In case some brothers here thought Leeza is giving less than what was on the menu.

So, brothers, pls do not ask Leeza for CIM as I mentioned, she did not give me one.

Hope this clarifies and wish all brothers happy session with Leeza.

hawksbay
12-12-2007, 05:34 AM
bro love love love let me refresh ur memory it was the 19th nov mon,u had arrange a session with her,which she said she had no mood to meet up,cos u pm me n said that she cancel her appt,i did apologise on her behalf on that day itself n i urged u to arrange for a appt the next day.i don t noe which senior bro gave u the contact cos u pm me to pass ur contact to her,which i did n i guess she contacted u.this issue of cim as caused me some problems cos some bros here were rejected by leeza when they requested for cim, i had alot of explaining to do the bros who pm me regarding this.i dont get it u cld rememember u had chicken chop while wating for ur session on the day she cancel but can t rememeber wat happened on the day of the session itself:rolleyes:i want bros here to noe that i only pass contacts to her n don t have control over wat she does with bros during the session,i hope the above apology clarifies everything.

lovelovelove
12-12-2007, 07:18 AM
bro love love love let me refresh ur memory it was the 19th nov mon,u had arrange a session with her,which she said she had no mood to meet up,cos u pm me n said that she cancel her appt,i did apologise on her behalf on that day itself n i urged u to arrange for a appt the next day.i don t noe which senior bro gave u the contact cos u pm me to pass ur contact to her,which i did n i guess she contacted u.this issue of cim as caused me some problems cos some bros here were rejected by leeza when they requested for cim, i had alot of explaining to do the bros who pm me regarding this.i dont get it u cld rememember u had chicken chop while wating for ur session on the day she cancel but can t rememeber wat happened on the day of the session itself:rolleyes:i want bros here to noe that i only pass contacts to her n don t have control over wat she does with bros during the session,i hope the above apology clarifies everything.

Brother Hawksbay and all brothers her,

As mentioned most part of my FR is fairly accurate except for the part of CIM. Chicken chop is also correct la cos I have been eyeing that stall for very long liao so this part no doubt lahhh . . . . .

But then the most important thing here is I undrestand and admit I have made a mistake that has caused many disturbance to our dear Leeza and also brothers here.

Please do not make life difficult for her as I mentioned, Leeza is a very nice and friendly FL. In fact one of the best friendly I have came across so far.

To Leeza, my personal sincere apologies to have cause you so much problem. I have SMS her on the above yesterday.

Cheers and Best Regards.

lovelovelove
12-12-2007, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=hawksbay;2452555]bro love love love let me refresh ur memory it was the 19th nov mon,QUOTE]

Today at the office dung up my records. It's not Mon 19 Nov for sure.
My course was on 21 Nov Wed; tallies with my training report and the Cert the trainer handed out. And I took time-off left office early during lunch timethe next day on 22 Nov Thu.

Anyway the above is not important at all.

The most important thing which I have mentioned many times and wish to reiterate again is that Leeza did not offer me CIM.

So brothers pls do not make things difficult for you. Pls kindly proceed with your session with her. She really can please brothers.

Last but not least, this is an honest bludder on my part. In the future will always write FR as soon as session is over not weeks later. Maybe while FL is washing up . . . . kekekeke . . . . .

Cheers to all and pls take good care of Leeza, she needs our help and we need her service.

Best Regards.

aprilskies
12-12-2007, 09:34 PM
just a quick fr for leeza
thanks to bro hawsbay for passing on her contact.
received an sms from her a few weeks ago & arranged to meet up
summary
looks/body: as the other fr have mention, great body, proportionate boobs, slim, quite cute looking girl, tall (very long legs!), has quite a few tatoos on her body
experience: she is a very service oriented gal, very chatty, we spent quite a while talking about her life (& what an interesting life she's had!).
overall: very good value for money, she's a very nice person, damage is $150x2 shots (nothing to complain about!)

hawksbay
13-12-2007, 05:14 AM
thks bro aprilskies for the short sweet fr,guys who wish to engage this hot minah pls pm nick/race/hp nos,damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.happy bonking :D

hawksbay
15-12-2007, 06:06 AM
guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short sweet fr n guys with her no pls arrange for a session with her,no point having her no n no action.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
19-12-2007, 09:36 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching brown sugar pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.pls do not pm me n ask for contact,u noe the drill so pls do the needful.guys who have engaged her services pls post a short fr n guys whom she have contacted pls arrange a session with her,like i said no point having her no n no action.happy bonking:D

everywhere
19-12-2007, 10:49 PM
unbiased, completely objective FR summary:

looks: 6/10

she claims 22, but looks matured. if i didn't know better, i would guess somewhere around 28.

body: 8/10

nice slim body. very very slight tummy but nothing to complain. very nice long smooth legs. being malay makes her dark, and i like dark/tanned girls so i guess it's a good thing. nice trimmed pussy. does not like her asshole being tickled, as i have a habit of tickling the asshole while doggy-ing, but she swept my hand away in a very subtle manner.

frenching: 5/10

10/10 for enthusiasm and technique, but 0/10 because she has smoker's breath. for those who smoke, this won't be a problem. average out, will be 5/10.

bj: 7/10

didn't bbbj. technique is quite good, with balls sucking and head licking.

gfe: 6/10

she's very friendly and accomodating, but unfortunately she's not as subservient as the thai FLs, so it's not so much GFE. she's chatty and friendly and will try to make you comfortable, but it still ends up feeling commercial and business-like.

attitude: 7/10

she is generally quite friendly and chatty, but about 1 hr through the session, we were just talking and not doing anything, so i think she assumed that i was done and requested to put on her clothes because she wanted to smoke. i was actually waiting to be ready again before asking her to HJ me one more time, and i did tell her that, upon which she smiled and said ok, but she said something which i was a little turned off by. she said 'ok can, but make sure don't pass the time!'

i think she wasn't trying to be hostile, she just thought i would take very long because my first shot was very long. nonetheless, i don't like it when i have the impression that the girl i'm with is a timewatcher, so it's a little turn off for me. once again, i reiterate, i don't think she's purposely trying to be a bitch or anything. i think she was just trying to let me know that time is about to be up in a nice way.

conclusion score: 6.5/10

it's my virgin experience with a local FL, so i guess it was still a little exciting for me. i would suppose that if this was not my first time with a local, then she would score somewhere around 5-5.5.

please don't misunderstand - she's a very pleasant bonk, just not to my liking. it felt too 'professional' to me. she treated me very well, but our conversation was a little bit like an interview. i liked the frenching part despite her smokers breath, in my books frenching is the key point of sex.

RTF?

not likely, unless her price drops wayyyyyy low to maybe $50-60. but that would be terribly unfair to her, and i don't hope that she ever have to resort to such a price. some guys here would definitely value her a lot more than i do, so i hope there's enough of such guys for her to continue charging at a reasonable rate.

69wolverine
20-12-2007, 03:35 PM
bro hawksbay

You got PM. Thanks.:)

hawksbay
20-12-2007, 08:56 PM
thks everywhere for ur longwinded fr.69wolverine have pass ur no to leeza gd luck.

69wolverine
21-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks bro hawksbay.:)

hawksbay
21-12-2007, 10:48 PM
guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her,n be nice.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
24-12-2007, 09:07 PM
hi guys if u guys wanna xmas bonk leeza is avaiable damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking n merry xmas.:D

hawksbay
27-12-2007, 10:20 PM
hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will get back to u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins. cds n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
02-01-2008, 01:50 AM
hi guys happy new year.if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.all guys who have pm me ur nos :D

hawksbay
04-01-2008, 09:46 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.all who have pm me ur contacts i have pass them to her.happy bonking:D

beckham072376
05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Bro can pm me her contacts.. Cheerss

hawksbay
05-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Bro can pm me her contacts.. Cheerss

bro i have passed ur contact to her.cheers

hawksbay
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM
hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cds n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.all nos out to her so pls be patient.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr.happy bonking:D

LordHorny
08-01-2008, 03:41 AM
bro,
hav pm U my contact

hawksbay
11-01-2008, 05:18 AM
hi guys if u r intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n b nice as she is sole bread winner of the family.have adv her to get a job so she can freelance whenever she needs to n guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr n guys whom she contacted pls arrange a session with her,no point having her hp no n no action.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
12-01-2008, 09:47 PM
hi guys if u r intrested in engaging this hot minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots /90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr,happy bonking:D

venomancer
12-01-2008, 10:58 PM
bro, can i have her contacts?? interested!!

hawksbay
14-01-2008, 09:41 PM
hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u,damage at $150/90mins/2shots cd n rm not included pls do not bargain with her n be nice,pls do not ask for contact by pm. do the needful if u want to have a session with her.all nos out to her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
16-01-2008, 06:07 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
18-01-2008, 09:40 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd rm not included.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
21-01-2008, 09:49 PM
hi guys, if u guys r inrested in engaging this hot minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
24-01-2008, 05:04 AM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking :D

hawksbay
28-01-2008, 10:15 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included .happy bonking.

vicky12345
29-01-2008, 04:02 PM
hi bro,can PM her contact please at [email protected]

thx

hawksbay
30-01-2008, 09:25 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short fr .happy bonking:D

blacktaj
31-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Hawksbay,

Yes, I had Leeza some months back. Sorry din post FR.

But I have a very bad memory, haha cant remember most of the happenings. But what i do remember is she has a damm solid body. Those athletic type with nice boobs. No fat and streamlined.

Great BBBJ.

hawksbay
04-02-2008, 09:50 PM
hi guys if u guys want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
09-02-2008, 07:43 PM
hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cdn rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking:D

leo695mb
13-02-2008, 05:11 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D

Great sharing
Care to share contact? to [email protected]
leo695MB/chinese

Many thks

discreetII
13-02-2008, 08:29 PM
hi guys if u guys want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking.:D

bro.. sure she still using the numb? cos i tried and wrong person.. :(

hawksbay
14-02-2008, 10:24 PM
hi guys if u guys wanna engage the services of this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
17-02-2008, 08:43 PM
hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.some of u guys have been passing her no ard.pls put a stop to this.she will not entertain u guys if the nos don t come frm me.to those idiots who msg her asking her whether "she wants to fuck tonite"pls be civilised,she s not ur wife or gf:mad:n that goes to guys who have engaged her services also,jus cos u have met her a few times does not give u a rite to send her msgs like that:mad:happy bonking:D

hawksbay
19-02-2008, 09:46 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking.bro sdmm u posted ur fr on the wrong thread.hopeful;ly u can repost here.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
21-02-2008, 09:38 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/ 90 mins,cd n rm not included.pls be nice.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short fr in the correct thread.to those guys who have engaged her services before if she does not reply to ur msgs means she don t want to meet up again so pls move on.i have to highlight this again pls do not pass her no ard,u r jus wasting ur time cos she will not respond if the nos dont come frm me.happy bonking.:D

tuxedosam
22-02-2008, 01:33 PM
well, first things first, obviously―so it's many cheers and thanks to bro hawksbay for passing my contact to leeza so promptly. much appreciated. truly.

heheh, actually, this is my first FR in more than 2 years. well, i've had my share of FLs from time to time since i stopped contributing FRs but everything has been kinda underwhelming and unmemorable (in fact, some were downright cringe-worthy) so... ... anyway, this encounter didn't really change anything...but i'm seriously bored as fuck at work so why not, eh?

actually, i met leeza about 2 and a half years back. she was better known as felicia/fifi then, as some bros will certainly remember. hah, i actually wrote my first-ever SBF FR based on that as well (it's in a dormant thread has since been deleted). it was my first brown sugar encounter and it left quite a big impression on me. and i mean BIG. in some ways, every one of my FL hirings since then has been this vain, futile effort to recapture that magic of that first 'date'.

anyway, i had a, not so much horrid, but just a typically sapping and uneventful day at work. attended some stupid CNY lunch with the company in town. surrounded by so many insipid cunts (and tired as fuck from staying up to catch my team fluffing all their grand chances at home at the emirates stadium), what else can you do, but drink, right? so the usual beer and wine followed. and flowed. i was so sleepy after the alco infusion but got a message from leeza at 3+ in the afternoon. hmph...what was i supposed to do? i only have limited windows of opportunity and would be kinda busy in the next few weeks before i go overseas on a major holiday so in my slightly inebriated state, i weighed the pros (i had been experiencing a major bout of dysphoric feelings recently, due to a variety of factors and had been looking out for some kinda commercial sex thing to 'offset' that...tsktsk...) and cons and decided to go with it (since i knew the CO would be busy with some focus group crap on the evening in question)...

anyway, a few messages (as well as more beer, and also a few screwdrivers too, back in the office) later, i found myself at the same dingy H81 motel outside town where many an FL tryst had taken place. looks, sounds and smells the same. stale air, cheap perfume, suspicious eyes. leeza was there already. so i quickly landed myself a room and waited for a short while, surveying that claustrophobic groundfloor room with giant mirrors on BOTH sides of the bed. godawfully gawdy...hmph...

the bell rings and i usher her in. we chitchat for a bit (she doesn't remember me, obviously) and i took the time to burn a cigarette. she looks the same although her hairdo is kinda different. yeah, different yet same...how quintessentially quotidian... anyhow, the action commences soon after...the usual soaping down of essential bits...a bit of frenching here and there (mind the tongue stud, bros!), drying off etc etc etc... later, on the bed, it's pretty SOP as well... a bit of frenching, a bit of cat bathing and body painting... BBBJ...69... hmph, i must say she has one of the hottest bodies of anyone i ever fucked...if not THE hottest... pert and just-right-sized tits... athletic arms and thighs (though i think some bros might not like the tattoos and tattoo scars) combined with a great figure... and then it's FJ time... cowgirl first before the customary missionary...man, she really can bend those long legs of hers...taking you in deeper and deeper...but somehow, something was missing...severely... i don't know if it's my mood swings or the copious amount of alco that i had consumed but it didn't feel particularly earth-shattering or anything. perhaps i had deluded myself into expecting more...i really don't know... eventually, i cum...was very normal and expected, of course... and we wash up and chat a bit more... really inane and braindead sorta conversation that might annoy you if one just happened to be listening in...heheh... nice in a way, of course...but... had two cigs, more orange juice and a beer too... really wasn't in the mood for anything by that time but what the hell, eh? round two begins not long after... SOP as above...but when it came to the FJ, i just couldn't muster the erection...sigh... ... hahaha, i don't know why but it's gotta do with my physiological and psychological state then...it certainly wasn't leeza's fault. she washes up. i end up half-wanking. noticing my pathetic state, she helps me out and in the end, i was just holding her, having a sub-par wank with madam palm and her five royal daughters and somehow, 'cumming'... anyhow, she's in a hurry so i pay up and watch her leave, wondering when, if ever, i'll see her again... hahaha, i think some bros might take offence at her 'watch-the-clock' reminders too, however gently worded the note(s) might be, but she's, in a sense, only just doing her job la, and the flip-side is that you are 'rewarded' with punctuality (not a very strong minah trait to begin with) after all, no? anyway, she has another appointment so bye it is. believe it or not, having depleted my stash in its entirety, i actually asked her for a stick before she steps through the door (she was very obliging; thanks, leeza!) so there i was left, with my own thoughts, staring into space and burning a stick of compacted paper and tobacco...

without much ado, here are the stats...

looks - 7/10 (whether it's body or face, she's really quite attractive in her own way.)
body - 8/10 (taut and athletic. quite best, wouldn't you say so?)
tits - 7.5/10 (firm and nice to grab in every way...nipples not exactly pencil eraser but hot enough...)
ass - 7.5/10 (nice and tight!)
BBBJ - 6/10 (objectively, it should have been 7.5 outta 10 at least but i wasn't in the mood...plus it was kinda short...)
frenching - yes, 7/10
FJ - 6/10 (again, objectively, it would probably be 7.5 to 8...but again, i wasn't in the mood, i guess... plus i do remember her being more 'natural' in her moaning, 'passion' etc. previously.)
fingering - yes.
service - 7/10 (generally eager to please but maybe i remember better as well?)
damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), room, condoms, cigarettes, sweets and drinks not included.)
RTF - maybe, but only if i were in a better mood.

bros, if you are after a hot minah with a great bod, generally exemplary service attitude, good, hot, slippery, high impact sex tinged with a strong dose of GF-simulation, go ahead and book leeza. i will recommend her wholeheartedly and unequivocally. i guess why i found the whole thing a bit ermmm...'sub-prime'...was probably because i was subconsciously expecting something else, if not more... don't get me wrong, i do know a commercial sex bonk, BBBJ or HJ is just that...'commercial', dude, c-o-m-m-e-r-c-i-a-l... ...it's just a bloody TRANSACTIONAL arrangement above all... maybe i was just longing for something amorphous and indescribable, that's all... try hard as you may,WLs are NEVER (well, almost, anyway) the same as one's GF... heh, i actually have a friend from NS who's like thinking he's fucking IN LOVE (and the deluded idiot thinks it's MUTUAL too!?!) with every single thai or PRC WL he screws...i really don't get it and i just conclude that despite his impeccable qualifications ('elite' schools, professional degree and work experience with top-notch MNCs), he's just an absolute DICKHEAD...nothing more or less... it's just sad to see more in these commercial sex scene encounters than you should. perhaps, i was equally guilty last night, trying to recapture some idealized, hyperreal (and very inconsequential) experience from the past with another similarly transactional bonk; trying in some way to assuage my own existential angst and counter certain moods created by my kinda-screwed life circumstances and the very bad decisions i have made by hooking up with this 'date'...

hahahahahahahahahaha...and after the bonk last night, i still end up missing the mysterious person that was probably the cause of all this rubbish in the first place, even more....so much more...how laughable... shit... ... ...

and how fucked up...

aiyah...tsialat la... if you ain't in the right frame of mind for a sexxxcapade, how to enjoy ahhh?

whatever it is, it's not leeza's fault.

she still has my vote.

my long whine...apologies, my bros...

happy bonking!!!

cheers!

dirtymonk82
22-02-2008, 06:52 PM
finally found fifi....can i have her no? :p

hawksbay
24-02-2008, 08:11 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not ask for a discount,this goes to those guys who have engaged her services also NO DISCOUNT n to those who have her nos pls dont pass it ard cos she will not respond,she have been getting msgs frm guys who claim to have got her no frm the irc,frm tom dick n harry.u guys r jus wasting ur time.i guess some of u guys r jus no collectors NATO(no action talk only):mad:pls pm me if u want to engage her services not to chit chat with her.its sad out of 10 only 3 turn out to be real chiongsters.the rest always not free.if u r not free y the hell do u want her to get in touch with guys.el loco.:mad:

hawksbay
03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
hi guys if u wanna engage leeza aka fifi aka felicia,pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain.pls put up a short fr if u engaged her services.(to view pic pls go to page 5)happy bonking:D

k|nG
05-03-2008, 01:01 AM
looks - 7/10 (whether it's body or face, she's really quite attractive
body - 8/10 everything in the rite place
tits - 7.5/10 (firm and nice to grab in every way...
ass - 7.5/10 (nice and tight!)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 trying in everyways to please it
frenching - yes, 7.5/10 , just the kind i like
FJ - 7/10 .
service - 7.5 /10 (generally eager to please )
damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), room, condoms,
RTF - ya

hawksbay
06-03-2008, 10:21 PM
thks king for the short fr,yes u r rite bro she looks even better n hotter now with that slim look,had another barnstorming session with her last nite.so if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2hots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who noe her as fifi if she have not reply to msgs pls pm me n i will get her to contact u guys.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
09-03-2008, 09:46 PM
hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not ask for a discount.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr.happy bonking.(to view pic pls go to pg 5):D

hawksbay
11-03-2008, 10:32 PM
hi guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not inclded.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
14-03-2008, 10:10 PM
hi guys if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi aka felicia pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her pls put up a shrt fr.happy bonking:D

sucram72
16-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Firstly thanks bro Hawskbay for Leeza contact and aso helping me to get Leeza to contact me on sat tonite as requested.

I just had my SEXtify session with Leeza an hr ago and here i am writing my short FR while it is still hot in my head.

Based on my OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I would comment Leeza is so far one of the young and better looking minah i have ever tried. she is veri chatty and does gave you the kind of GFE feeling throughout the session.For a minah, I do consider her quite tall standing @ approx 1.68m. Her body is relatively slim with small waist and a nice pair of natural firm B+ boob. Her tongue pierce with stub (SEXY) and do have a few small tattoos on body.

Overall rating: 7.5/ 10
Worth the dollars: Yes
RTF: Yes :D

Bros out there pls do not zap me. As stated above FR is based on OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Thanks

hawksbay
16-03-2008, 10:02 PM
thks sucram for that sweet short fr jus the way i like them,so bros wat r u guys waiting for pm ur race/nick/hp nos n she will contact u guys.damage $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
18-03-2008, 10:17 PM
hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,i like to stress no collectors pls stay away(to many of u guys ) if u cant afford it pls don t pm me,don t waste my time n hers.i m not a okt, l m a client like all of u guys.happy bonking:D

g0ldf1sh
21-03-2008, 05:41 PM
First of all, thank bro hawksbay for passing my contact to Leeza.

Although she has contacted me twice but I have not been able to find a time till yesterday.

After agreeing on the location and double confirm the price, I check in hotel early waiting for leeza to arrive.

She arrive slightly late due to traffic jam during peak hour and was quite apologistic.

she look young and pretty like typical minah at Orchard road. Tall standing at a height of 1.7m with fairly firm and big boobs size 34B+. She wore a green spegetti string shirt with a 3/4 pant and a bag sling diagonally across her. Really look like any poly minah gal from the pong pong team. Very active and energistic. Make you feel young once more. :p

We start off TCSS.Quite friendly and chatty. Can talk anything under the sun and won't mind sharing some of her life stuff with you. Trust me, it is not only the service that is top class, very professional too for a gal of her age of 23. She really give you great GFE and make you feel like she is your gf and will give you a light kiss at the right timing.

Her skin is fair and smooth with 2 small tatoos at the back of the shoulder. After stripping, we proceed to bathing, and after the bathing is where all the actions began.

She started by giving me a BBBJ with great suctions that couple of time I have to stop her cos I don't want to end by first session that fast. Very service oriented and expect me to just lie there and enjoy the session.

Wah…that feeling is really beyond words. This is really really pay to enjoy like a king.

After all the BJ on my didi, we proceed to cowgirl follow by missionary position and it just takes me a few minutes before I release my first shot.

After that, we clean up ourselves and lie on the bed TCSS for a while. Time seems to past very fast until the hotel call to remind me that I got only 15mins left.

With such little time left, we quickly proceed on for round 2. She continue on her fantastic BBBJ once more on my didi which marikita in no time.

This time, I asked to bonk her from the rear which she agreed. It looks like this position turn her on cos I can hear her moaning hard and wet too.

You can see her figure very well from this position. Nice, proposition with little fleshly meat. Looking at the mirror as I see her boobs shake as I bonk her turn me on so much that I unloaded my 2nd shot in no time.

After all the actions, again we proceed to wash-up. The best thing is when I paid her, she actually give me a good bye kiss before leaving. Just like your GF like that. Not many FL will do that after they got paid. :)

Name: Leeza
Heigth: 1.70m. ( I am a lover for tall gal)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and big)
Body: 8/10 (One of the best I have tried, smooth and fair)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Make you fly to heaven)
AR: Never try
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Not much. She does seem to like it.
FJ: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 8/10 (Better don’t miss this piece of gem)
Damage: $150/90Min/2hrs
RTF: Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Please up my points if you like my FR, but don't ZAP me if not. This is just my humble experience that I am sharing.

hawksbay
22-03-2008, 10:12 PM
thks goldfish for the fr so guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah with saliva dripping bbj pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
24-03-2008, 10:37 PM
ok guys leeza aka fifi is in need of urgent cash before 31/03/08,the landlord of the plc she s renting has terminated her lease as he wants to rent the whole flat out.she really need u guys help.so if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls p m me ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.guys who have her no pls sms her if u wish to give her a helping hand. i am appealing on her behalf(at least 10 clients) before 31/03/08.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.i really hope u guys n her regulars can help her out in her time of need.i m not a okt me jus help post n pass contacts to her.hope u guys will come forwad to help out a fellow human being.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
28-03-2008, 09:12 PM
ok guys due to her mens leeza aka fifi was out of action but she s ready n avaiable now so those guys want to help her out in her time of need pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.hope a regs will come forward n give her a helping hand,like to thk 1 kind samaster who helped her out with cash as she was unable to wrk during her mens.her deadline has been extended till 10 april.hope u guys n her regs cld help her out in her time of need.happy bonking:D

ziggy76
29-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Little FR on Leeza,

I finally tried her out. skipping past the details. i sure as hell had one of the best times in a long time. she can hold a conversation in good english. very willing to please and just plain nice and dont give you the feel that you're just taking your money and masturbating to it. in my opinion. she is worth the damage right down to the cigs and sweets. :)

Looks: 8/10 (i think she's quite attractive in many ways)
Boobs: 8/10 (a handful and firm)
Body: 8/10 (oh la la.. i can have her all night. lol)
BBBJ: 10/10 (wettest i've had in ages. totally awesome)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: nice and wet.
FJ: 10/10 (does it like how your gf might do it but better for most. lol)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 9.5/10 (not met a better one till she came along)
Damage: as stated
RTF: Hell yes!

Thanks to hawksbay for getting her to contact me. kudos to replying to me even after how i can make stupid email mistakes. haha.

*salute hawks*

hawksbay
30-03-2008, 07:55 PM
thks ziggy for that sweet fr.ok guys if u wanna try this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she really in need of help.hope u guys n her regs will cum forward n give her helping hand,:)ONE MORE THING OKTS,OR IF U GUYS ASPIRE TO BE OKTS GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE, STOP ASKING HER TO BE UR GAL,IF U R PREPARED TO TAKE HER AWAY FRM FL BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE GLAD,BUT IF U THINK U WANT TO MAKE $ OUT OF HER U GUYS JUS FORGET IT.I NOE WHO U R.SO LEAVE THAT POOR GAL ALONE.:mad:

hawksbay
01-04-2008, 10:00 PM
hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
hi guys,u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short sweet fr.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
04-04-2008, 08:51 PM
for the samster who zapped me cos of the tittle of the thread i liked to say thk u,as i m not the thread starter i have no control over the tittle,i m jus helping this gal out,as u have not left ur gutless nick i cant up u my 2 pts.:p maybe u got up on the wrong side of the bed.:rolleyes:so guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking.:D

marc5
05-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks to bro Hawksbay’s contact that led to a session with Leeza yesterday evening.

To me, Leeza is an attractive minah with slim body and a model’s height of 170cm. Her look is average but the curvy body and her friendliness made it all up. Carrying a pair of 33B+ boobs (I think), Leeza oozes certain exotic one finds in a typical minah. Leeza told me that she models for certain foreign publications on a part time basis. Service wise, she delivered all the services described by bros in the earlier FRs. Absolutely no short change in her deliveries. The most outstanding performance was the mind-blowing BBBJ (be warned). She is great sex partner, no doubt about it.

My scores:

Face: 6.5 (average minah features)
Body: 7.5 (slim, long legs)
Skin: 7.5 (smooth, some tattoos)
Boobs: 7.5 (33B+, natural)
Pussy: NA (didn’t inspect, but real good to bonk deep)
Bum: 7.5 (great for doggie)
Catbath: 7.0 (ok, was expecting more balls licking)
Frenching: 7.5 (wet frenching with tongue fights)
BBBJ: 8.0 (mind blowing with her tongue stud)
FJ: 8.0 (all possible acts, accommodating)
Communication: 8.0 (great conversationist, make one at ease)
Attitude: 8.0 (very friendly, can talk most issues/things)
Satisfaction: 8.0 (another great minah session)
Damage: stated rate, room, CD + tips

Thanks again, bro Hawksbay.

hawksbay
05-04-2008, 10:24 PM
thks marc5 for that sweet fr,well guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
06-04-2008, 08:21 PM
hi guys leeza aka fifi is taking a short break will let u guys noe when she s back,guys who have pm nos i have pass them on to her.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
08-04-2008, 05:10 AM
ok guys leeza aka fifi is back after a short break,so pm ur nick/race/hp nos if u r intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd rm not inc.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
09-04-2008, 10:20 PM
hi guys if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc,guys let me remind u strictly no pics or request her for pics.to view pic go to page 5.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
12-04-2008, 09:58 PM
hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not inc.guys who have engaged her pls put up a fr.happy bonking:D

exoskeletal
13-04-2008, 08:17 PM
bro, mind pm me her number? i cant pm leh.. maybe still newbie ba..

hawksbay
14-04-2008, 03:37 AM
hi guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah with saliva dripping bbbj pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
15-04-2008, 01:45 AM
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah is on promotion for 1 week damage at $100/1shot/1hr,if u guys r intrested in engaging her pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,those who have engaged her before jus sms her for session.hurry guys its only for 1 week.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
15-04-2008, 01:47 AM
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah is on promotion for 1 week damage at $100/1shot/1hr,if u guys r intrested in engaging her pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,those who have engaged her before jus sms her for session.hurry guys its only for 1 week.happy bonking.:D

to view pic pls go to page 5 happy bonking.

hawksbay
15-04-2008, 09:04 PM

to view pic pls go to pg5,hurry guys offer ends soon,1 week only.happy bonking:D

sonic_youth
16-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Hi TS,

Already PM u earlier, waiting for her to contact me :)

hawksbay
16-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi TS,

Already PM u earlier, waiting for her to contact me :)

bro i have passed ur no to her be patient.

hawksbay
17-04-2008, 09:45 PM
offer ends on tues so hurry guys,to view pic pls go to page 5 happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
19-04-2008, 10:08 PM

due to popular demand $100/1shot/1hr extended for another week,so hurry guys,pls guys i expect a fr.to view pic pls go to page 5.happy bonking

hawksbay
20-04-2008, 08:38 PM
hi guys all contacts have been passed to her,she contacted some of u guys but u guys did not arrange for a session with her pls take note the offer price of $100/1shot/1hr ends on 29/4/08 nxt tues after that she will revert back to $150/2shots/90mins so u guys better hurry before u miss out.happy bonking.:D

fisher king
21-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Pm'ed you but no reply bro. Looks like I will miss the promotion. Haha...thats life but hope to meet her even if promo is over :)

hawksbay
21-04-2008, 09:59 PM
hi guys leeza aka fifi will be taking a short break,will let u guys noe when she will be back,guys who have pm me thier nos i have passed them to her,she will get in touch with u guys when she s back frm the break.she will continue to offer the promo price $100/1shot/1hr after her break.so guys pls be patient sometimes all gd things have to wait.happy bonking.:D

needsomeone76
22-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Bro.. can pm me her contact..

hawksbay
23-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Bro.. can pm me her contact..

bro pls read the posting again.:rolleyes:

hawksbay
23-04-2008, 09:45 PM
guys leeza aka fifi is taking a break so pls don t bombard my mailbox till she tells me she s back,guys who have pm me ur nos i have pass them on to her.so guys pls be patient.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
26-04-2008, 06:58 AM
alrite guys leeza aka fifi will be back on monday (28/04/08),as she has deleted most of ur nos kindly pm ur nick/race/hp nos if u r intrested in engageing this hot frenching minah at promo rate $100/1shot/1hr (for a short time only) rm n cd not inc.guys who leave out wat is required of u in pm i will jus ignore,so pls read the posting before u guys pm.pls do not ask for contacts.rules r set by her.i like to remind u guys again i m not a okt i m a client jus like u guys.so guys lets get the ball rolling.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
28-04-2008, 10:28 PM
ok guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi is back,so guys if u wish to engage this brown sugar pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys.promo rate$100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as i have cleared my mailbox guys who have not got a call frm her pls pm me again,happy bonking guys:D

beast71
29-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro can I have her contact please

hawksbay
30-04-2008, 05:15 AM
ok guys she s back leeza aka fifi is back in action,so if u guys wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,promo rate at $100/1shot/1hr(for a short time only) cd n rm not incl.to view pic pls go to pg 5.happy bonking:D

hantu_tetek
30-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Many thanks to bro hawksbay for Leeza's contact. Made contact with her yesterday evening & met up with her at lav81, here's the FR:

Got the room & text her room no, she's at the door within 10min. She breaks the ice by having a conversation with you, no rushing. We showered together, kissing & roaming each other. Oh yes, she frenches, great kisser, loved that tongue stud:-) I'm ok with her tattoos, quite a turn on after I found out why she got it on. Once she gets to know a bit about you, the game starts. Her BBBJ is the best I had so far, goooood suction, takes her time, saliva dripping(ala porno) & to top it off that tongue stud made a helluva difference & man I was in ecstacy. We went on 69, i did a paint job on her pussy, very sparsely pussy hair, nice pussy lips & no smell. All the while, my rod in her mouth. She painted my rod, balls & licked my nipple. She has nice titties man, I grope, licked & sucked on them. Anyway control, control control.... after close to 15min, she capped me & rode me cowgirl. We did reverse cowgirl, missionary & I finished her off with the doggie. Not bad, we were at it from the word GO till I cum lasted for about 45min:-) Stereo not bad though she did mentioned during our later conversation that she practiced a lot of control with her customer & yes sometimes she fakes it coz she try not to get emotional about it. We showered together again & she got ready for another showdown with another bro in the same hotel. However found out later that the bro stood her up, so we chat some more since I have plenty of time for the room. She's very friendly & I feel very comfortable with her. After knowing more about her, we kissed & she left. Overall, a fantastic outing!

Looks: 7.5/10 - attractive in her own way
Boobs: 8/10 - according to her 36B, nice to play with
Body: 8/10 - she's slim & tall, just love it
BBBJ: 11/10 - the tongue stud is the icing on the cake
Frenching: 9/10 - absolute
Fingering: wet & juicy
FJ: 9/10 - she's all out to please, moaning & everything
GFE: 10/10 - fantastic attitude
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: 100/1/1
RTF: No regrets, Yesssssssss!

Thanks to hawksbay for getting her to contact me. kudos to replying to me even after how i can make stupid email mistakes. haha.

*salute hawks*
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

hawksbay
01-05-2008, 06:42 AM
thks hantu for the fr,ok guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys damage at promo rate $100/1shot/1hr(for a short time only)cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D (to view pic pls go to page 5)

hawksbay
02-05-2008, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=hawksbay;2739650]ok guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys damage at promo rate $100/1shot/1hr(for a short time only)cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D QUOTE]

to view pic pls go to pg5 happy bonking.all nos have been passed to her.

hawksbay
06-05-2008, 09:57 PM
ok guys leeza s got a job now,but she will continue to provide her services when she is avaiable,so guys who have her contact pls dont bombard her with sms or calls but if u do sms n she does not return it pls don t sms until she gets back to u guys.all nos have been passed to her,so guys be patient n wait for her to sms.thks to all guys who have supported her,as for me i hope she quits n move on with her life.i will keep u guys updated abt her if she gets in touch with me.happy bonking.

hawksbay
08-05-2008, 05:11 AM
ok guys pls do not pm me ur details until i post again.thk all bros for supporting leeza all this while.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
08-05-2008, 09:19 PM
ok guys pls do not pm me ur details until i post again.thk all bros for supporting leeza all this while.happy bonking.:D

bros she might not be back to this line so pls don t pm me ur details till i have more info.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
26-05-2008, 09:52 PM
ok guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi is back,she s avaiable frm tues to fri this week 6pm to 10pm,guys if u intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah pls pm me ur nick/race/hp no n she wll get in touch with u guys.guys who have her no pls get in touch with her if u require her services.pls pm me only if ur pocket n time permits to engage her not for chit chat as she s wrking full time.No no collectors pls to many of u out there.i only log in at after 9pm n at 5am.happy bonking.:D(to view pic pls go to pg 5)once again i remind u guys pm me only if u want to engage her.:cool:

hawksbay
27-05-2008, 10:11 PM
ok guys the hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi is back,she s avaiable frm tues to fri this week 6pm to 10pm,guys if u intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah pls pm me ur nick/race/hp no n she wll get in touch with u guys.guys who have her no pls get in touch with her if u require her services.pls pm me only if ur pocket n time permits to engage her not for chit chat as she s wrking full time.No no collectors pls to many of u out there.i only log in at after 9pm n at 5am.happy bonking.:D(to view pic pls go to pg 5)once again i remind u guys pm me only if u want to engage her.:cool:

sori guys forget to state damage $100/1shot/1hr n its 6pm to 9pm wed to fri.happy bonking.

6jay9
30-05-2008, 09:51 PM
hi bro .. her number pls.. 6jay9 here.. number is 2515207

hawksbay
31-05-2008, 06:21 AM
hi bro .. her number pls.. 6jay9 here.. number is 2515207

i think u can be candidate for dumb n dumber:rolleyes:don t u read the posting for requirements.thats goes for all guys who have pm me for her no,pls read the posting again.:p

onenonlys
31-05-2008, 07:28 AM
bro what is the contact...mail me pls

hawksbay
31-05-2008, 09:50 PM
bro what is the contact...mail me pls

another candidate for dumb n dumber:rolleyes:read the posting n do the needful.:p

pris3811
01-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi bro, can share the contact...mail me pls

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Helping a friend who needs xtra cash for hari raya.

Name - Leeza
Race - Malay
Age - 23
Ht/Wt - 157/49
Shape - 34B, 25,33
Svc - BBBJ, COF, CIM, FJ - no AJ
Damage - $150/2/90
Avail - after 4 pm only

Interested bros pm me your nick, h/phone.

I dun get commission, just doing a favor.

got cim and cof cos some of fr say dun have?
need to check before book later want to cim say cannot

hawksbay
02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
got cim and cof cos some of fr say dun have?
need to check before book later want to cim say cannot

sori no cim n cof she does not provide this services. she s avaiable frm tues to fri 6pm to 9pm,damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not inc.those intested pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.as she as a full time job she might not be avaiable at times so guys pls be patient till she contact u.guys with her no pls contact her if u require her services.newbies n oldbies pls read the posting for requirement b4 u guys pm me.do not pm me asking for her contact.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
08-06-2008, 11:36 PM
hi guys the hot fenching minah leeza avaiable frm mon to fri 6pm to 9pm.pls pm nick/race hp nos so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.happy bonking:D.(as she is working she might not be avaiable at times)

blacktaj
09-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Sigh...Leez must be busy. She send me a sms at 145pm as stated on my hp to meet tomorrow instead...but I was already chk in le hotel 135pm...bathing and poot poot happily then 155pm I see my hp then realise my 230pm slot kena cancelled...cant blame her...as I was early, lan lan smoke a bit and try to hook up other FL to come not wanting to waste room $$...end up cant find suitable one so I chk out head hme...

:cool:

Poor thing lah you. Also happen to me before, Usually I have my lappy w me so still can clear emails in the room

LOL

hawksbay
09-06-2008, 10:13 PM
ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable at 9.30pm n 10.30pm tues to fri damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included,guys who have her no pls contact her for arrangement,others pls pm nick/race/hp nos n she will conact u guys.happy bonking.:D

hawksbay
17-06-2008, 05:10 AM
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah will be avaiable on her off days thu 19th,fri 20th n sat 21st this week.guys who r intrested can pm ur nick/race/hp nos for advance booking,those who have her no pls arrange a session with her if u guys r intrested,damage at $100/1shot/1hr.cd n rm not included. happy bonking.

hawksbay
18-06-2008, 05:16 AM
hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah will be avaiable on her off days thu 19th,fri 20th n sat 21st this week.guys who r intrested can pm ur nick/race/hp nos for advance booking,those who have her no pls arrange a session with her if u guys r intrested,damage at $100/1shot/1hr.cd n rm not included. happy bonking.

to view pic pls go to pg 5.happy bonking guys:D

BadBoy77
20-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks to bro hawksbay for Leeza's contact. Made contact with her a few weeks back and here's the delayed FR:

Got a room at Lav and waited for Leeza to come. A tall girl came at the door saying hi. Nice bod. ;)

What I can say about her is she is extremely hardworking and very chatty.. so u wont get bored during the whole session. And her BBBJ is out of this world... I have to ask her to stop before i prejejaculate. Lol. Anyways here is my honest FR.

Looks: 7/10 - attractive
Boobs: 8/10 - 34B, nice to fondle
Body: 8/10 - she's slim & tall,
BBBJ: 11/10 - the tongue stud... woooo
Frenching: 9/10 - slurps
Fingering: wet & juicy
FJ: 9/10 - she's all out to please, moaning & everything
GFE: 10/10 - super attitude
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: 100/1/1
RTF: No regrets, Yesssssssss!

Thanks to bro Hawksbay!

hawksbay
21-06-2008, 09:25 PM
thks badboy77 for ur fr,ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable mon to fri nxt week those intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys those who have her no pls sms her for a session if u guys r intrested.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking she might not be avaiable at times so u guys can try ur luck.happy bonking:D

hawksbay
22-06-2008, 06:13 AM
thks badboy77 for ur fr,ok guys leeza aka fifi will be avaiable mon to fri nxt week those intrested in engaging her services pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys those who have her no pls sms her for a session if u guys r intrested.damage at $100/1shot/1hr cd n rm not included.as she is wrking she might not be avaiable at times so u guys can try ur luck.happy bonking:D

i hate dealing with greenhorns.newbies n oldbies pls read the posting before u pm me.i do not give out the contact.so pls do the needful.to the guy whose name is willy pls don t try to be celver n give out leeza s hp no in irc.follow the rules of sbf.happy bonking:D

alvin36
23-06-2008, 12:41 AM
can i have the contact pls ?