PDA

View Full Version : Female Orgasm, How do you know???

sexylover
07-10-2002, 06:55 AM
How do you know when a gal orgasm???

Other than the screaming and the panting moans, how do u know if a gal is having orgasm???

ice_girl82
07-10-2002, 09:34 AM
for me...i moan louder

muddykid
07-10-2002, 05:38 PM
U can feel that ur dick being squeeze, her breathing become fast and short, tummy contract, of course the moaning sound effect!!:D

MitMit
07-10-2002, 07:47 PM
Sorry if it sounds funny, but it is true.
I ever screwed a Indo gal that when she cums, her eyes turns white, mouth width opens and body motionless. It was as if she was possesed by evil! The funny thing was she moaned and shaked like normal but when she cums.......Anyone has such expriences?
Mit17

Prolink
07-10-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by MitMit
Sorry if it sounds funny, but it is true.
I ever screwed a Indo gal that when she cums, her eyes turns white, mouth width opens and body motionless. It was as if she was possesed by evil! The funny thing was she moaned and shaked like normal but when she cums.......Anyone has such expriences?
Mit17 ..
so when u going back to indo again?

lahchi
07-10-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by muddykid
U can feel that ur dick being squeeze, her breathing become fast and short, tummy contract, of course the moaning sound effect!!:D

The gers nipples also start to stand and have little goose pimples....How wet are you icegirlz when you cum???:D

lovely
08-10-2002, 12:29 AM
if i am not wrong the ger moaning sound like be suddenly soft n slowly dead as she cum. One more thing is u can feel her virgina suddenly more tight. :D

Cuntalk
08-10-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by lovely
if i am not wrong the ger moaning sound like be suddenly soft n slowly dead as she cum. One more thing is u can feel her virgina suddenly more tight. :D

wah suddenly so tight dick cannot pull out how???:D

justl00king
08-10-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by sexylover
How do you know when a gal orgasm???

Other than the screaming and the panting moans, how do u know if a gal is having orgasm??? vibrations

Cuntalk
08-10-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
vibrations

earthquake...:D

pat888
08-10-2002, 05:26 AM
i think bcome tighter....:D

Riquelme
08-10-2002, 11:42 PM
unless being told, otherwise i wun know

Ah Dez
09-10-2002, 04:49 AM
You feel that suddenly her chee bye grab hold of your lan jiao.

lovely
09-10-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

of cos wat i mean by tight is not tight until annot pull out lah. :p

sexylover
09-10-2002, 11:00 AM
Ok ... so when a gal orgasm, her pussy will grip the cock tighter.

Will there be any orgasmic fluid that comes with it???

Riquelme
09-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by sexylover

will feel wetter loh

onqq
12-10-2002, 01:55 AM
Have you ever watched those Japanese movies ? There is a white coloured liquid, just like your sperm !

dirtbike08
12-10-2002, 03:24 AM
its call female ejeculation.......
of course got liquid lah......
if not how to eject!!!!

bbsam
12-10-2002, 06:48 PM
any idea how fast can a ger have 2 orgasm?

Cuntalk
12-10-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by bbsam
any idea how fast can a ger have 2 orgasm?

depends on how skillful u are...can be as fast as a dirtbike:D

StraightUp
19-10-2002, 01:47 PM
yes..cunt juice larz.

wahlao...where got squeeze so tight until cannot pull out wan? lol.:p

onqq
19-10-2002, 11:06 PM
Cannot pull out then just don't pull out. Let it stay there !

ice_girl82
20-10-2002, 10:37 AM
dun pull out lor.... u put inside... gal will feel shiok

Cuntalk
20-10-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ice_girl82

:)
keke...
maybe we can meet in bedok...i put inside u n see whether u can prevent me pulling out:p

lahchi
20-10-2002, 02:54 PM

If i put it inside you...i will feel damn shiok too:D

CumExplorer
20-10-2002, 04:16 PM

Inside u, u shiok, me shiok 2:D

dionysusex
22-10-2002, 03:53 AM
one tell tale sign is that a fluid whitish in colour will be secreted from her vagina. You will feel that your lan-par wet with her cum fluid

knightnight
22-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Yes, its the white color that the CUM!! I have seen a lot and trust me , some women can CUM and CUM and drip all over. How many have you heard/noticed the gentle PURR sound that the pusy makes when they come?? damn exciting

cashier
02-11-2002, 01:40 AM
mine gf has breaking of winds from her vagina... not farting but has a series of wind breaking.. her cb dun @grab@ my dick nor i see white liquid flowing out... so is that her cum?

Cuntalk
02-11-2002, 09:00 AM
hmmm...not beri sure...u pass her to me...i'll check it out for u:D

lahchi
02-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
hmmm...not beri sure...u pass her to me...i'll check it out for u:D

after that post FR:D

dicky
08-11-2002, 01:28 PM
contractions, and some discharge and u will find her pussy wetter..:)

limkopi
01-12-2002, 10:46 PM
when my partner cums she will hug me tighter and her eyes will close tightly. She will also jerk virgorously and her legs are wrapping me or high up in the air and she will then stop moaning for a while during that moment. After a few moments, she will stop and she will lie flat on the bed grasping for some air and rest. hahaha

Sometimes she will just scream on top of her voice as if she got bitten.

axedia
03-12-2002, 09:53 PM
when the lady has reached her climax, your little bro will feel her pussy contract on and off.its confirm she really orgasm cos gals can fake well. her neck and body will have red spots after she came. take a look.

Of cos if she really orgasm, her motion will be great with white milky discharge and cunt juice will flow like hell:D

jazzBistro
04-12-2002, 10:32 AM
suddenly u feel your cock is being gripped tightly inside and her stomach slightly squeezed when having an orgasm. Most importantly, watch her facial expression. :D

joleen_23
05-12-2002, 01:09 AM
let me tell u...i will want to stop cos cannot take it..so if ur gf starts or try pushing you away..means too high liao...if she want u to be faster means i m coming soon...pls speed up...
my own experience..not too sure about other gals

05-12-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by joleen_23
let me tell u...i will want to stop cos cannot take it..so if ur gf starts or try pushing you away..means too high liao...if she want u to be faster means i m coming soon...pls speed up...
my own experience..not too sure about other gals

Just to share with bros/sis once in a lifetime happening, told this to my friends but none believe me.

After years of chonging I met a highly sex WL who really enjoyed sex. This is the first time in my life coming across such a woman.
We started with the usual foreplay like kissing, stimulating her
clitoris and G spot for about 1/2 an hour. When she is reaching her climax she will then ride me and when she reached her orgasm she will ejaculate roughly about 4 to 5 cups of liquid (Song Chiew) and wet the bed. Can tell she has an intense orgasm by seeing her shivering with joy.
Cheers

SexDevil
05-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by 8868
Just to share with bros/sis once in a lifetime happening, told this to my friends but none believe me.

After years of chonging I met a highly sex WL who really enjoyed sex. This is the first time in my life coming across such a woman.
We started with the usual foreplay like kissing, stimulating her
clitoris and G spot for about 1/2 an hour. When she is reaching her climax she will then ride me and when she reached her orgasm she will ejaculate roughly about 4 to 5 cups of liquid (Song Chiew) and wet the bed. Can tell she has an intense orgasm by seeing her shivering with joy.
Cheers

wah like tis jia lat leh....hav to change bedsheet everytime when bonking.....tink she must hav drink a lot of water .......:D

joker85
05-12-2002, 12:54 PM
i think fluid will come out

07-12-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by joker85
i think fluid will come out

Oh yes, was drenched with her "Song Chiew" and yes, the bedsheet needs changing. After the joy realized that her fluid might have contacted my bare anus, so decided to go for HIV test at DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane. The young counselor asked my reason of testing, related to him what has happened and he gave me a funny smile and said he never heard of it. I told him to check the Internet under "Female ejaculation." He also advise all chonger to test for HIV once every 6 month.
Cheers

joker85
07-12-2002, 08:10 PM
i believed you haf fun right??? another brother well satisfied!3v3rYth|ng YoU Do , @N Qu@N D| Y| = S@f3ty F|r5T O_o

figure09
18-04-2004, 11:27 PM

depends on some gals...some squirt

win88
20-04-2004, 12:01 PM
pussy contracts on and off is the main sign of a female orgasm.

when the lady has reached her climax, your little bro will feel her pussy contract on and off.its confirm she really orgasm cos gals can fake well. her neck and body will have red spots after she came. take a look.

Of cos if she really orgasm, her motion will be great with white milky discharge and cunt juice will flow like hell:D

thaigers
20-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Has anyone had experience with girl when she cums, she got goose bumps all over her body, like when u feel cold suddenly and shiver.... :eek:

Ashley_steph
20-04-2004, 10:16 PM

well, i'm not sure abt tht, some gers dun feel the wettness, some do. me got a guy fren who is my colleague's ex bf told me tht she's tight, but dry. like she got cum or not also dunno tht kind. i guess have to depends right? :confused:

thaigers
21-04-2004, 01:05 PM
well, i'm not sure abt tht, some gers dun feel the wettness, some do. me got a guy fren who is my colleague's ex bf told me tht she's tight, but dry. like she got cum or not also dunno tht kind. i guess have to depends right? :confused:

can u describe your cumming experience??? :p

RJ2004
21-04-2004, 01:19 PM

everyone is different :)

Ashley_steph
21-04-2004, 02:06 PM
can u describe your cumming experience??? :p

????????????????
:confused:

me quite easily high.... so got multiple orgasm.... how to describe???

thaigers
21-04-2004, 02:13 PM
????????????????
:confused:

me quite easily high.... so got multiple orgasm.... how to describe???

?????????? describe what its like when you wanna cum.....how u feel, any contractions(vaginal), do you roll your eyes, do you squirt, flushes, etc... maybe i can hekp you recall :D

Ashley_steph
21-04-2004, 02:23 PM
?????????? describe what its like when you wanna cum.....how u feel, any contractions(vaginal), do you roll your eyes, do you squirt, flushes, etc... maybe i can hekp you recall :D

well, me will tighter his body, grab his hands, i do get wet... but not to the extent to wet my bed lah.... though at times yes. could only think of this at the time moment... quite long never have a gd sex... :(

Blue_gal
23-04-2004, 10:02 PM
LOLX! good One~

Blue_gal
23-04-2004, 10:11 PM
DUn Noe HOw the GUy will feel INSIDE~... For Me~~I can feel tat the JUICE FLOWing down His DICK~~esp when I am ON TOP~...tat is the FUN of RAW~... :p

collin_23
23-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Auntie blue_gal, guys will feel abit warm and tight feeling. I usually try to control until she cum and I almost there than cum just after her as soon as possible. Always try to cum together.

Cheers

DUn Noe HOw the GUy will feel INSIDE~... For Me~~I can feel tat the JUICE FLOWing down His DICK~~esp when I am ON TOP~...tat is the FUN of RAW~... :p

newyorker88
24-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Auntie blue_gal, guys will feel abit warm and tight feeling. I usually try to control until she cum and I almost there than cum just after her as soon as possible. Always try to cum together.

Cheers
Hey, Blue Bitch Auntie, try this too...

U cum a few times liao, then ask the guy to come together when u have your 3rd cumming or 4 th cumming. Hahha, my GF tell me that it is the best, when she has come a few times, and then I cum in her, she feels so good.
As for me, always have to control myself, when GF comes her pussy contracts and so therefore, I have to go slow, and rest abit also. Then use my hands to rub the clitoris, let her maintain her high, for a minute or so, then I continue to ram.

Of course, if kana her contractionssure cant takan if continue to ram, sure cum fast too... for me.:D

Ususally I cum in pussy after 2nd or 3rd time for the gal.

But CIM is something u cannot control, My GF too good at it and she sucks me dry:D

Blue_gal
24-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey, Blue Bitch Auntie, try this too...

U cum a few times liao, then ask the guy to come together when u have your 3rd cumming or 4 th cumming. Hahha, my GF tell me that it is the best, when she has come a few times, and then I cum in her, she feels so good.
As for me, always have to control myself, when GF comes her pussy contracts and so therefore, I have to go slow, and rest abit also. Then use my hands to rub the clitoris, let her maintain her high, for a minute or so, then I continue to ram.

Of course, if kana her contractionssure cant takan if continue to ram, sure cum fast too... for me.

Ususally I cum in pussy after 2nd or 3rd time for the gal.

But CIM is something u cannot control, My GF too good at it and she sucks me dry
CIP!! no no no no no later lots of "PROBLEMS"...then SEX will be FUN liao~...usually He will "TAKE OUT" when he abt to CUM...so far so good, he NOE his "TIMING" Well....tat a bit of TRUST for hving RAW SEX... :)

CIM i dun like tat TasTE leh....but I dun minD SUCK him ...but then I PUI OUt~!!!!!!!

CheeR~
BitCh BLue AUnt|e

Ashley_steph
24-04-2004, 10:52 PM
actually, if the guy did wash up clean, CIM is quite fun. can capture the guy heart. hehe..... ;)

thaigers
25-04-2004, 02:22 AM
actually, if the guy did wash up clean, CIM is quite fun. can capture the guy heart. hehe..... ;)

yes . try not to spit it out in front of the guy, its a turn off. try to gulp it down, a turn on :D

collin_23
25-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Wait till the u kena a guy who long time no sex..Haha.*wink* :D

Depends on the diet also.

Cheers

rabitsu
25-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Also hear say that when the girls cum first before the man, the chances
that if prenancy do occur, it is likely to be a baby boy.
Don't know how true.......

silver_fish
26-04-2004, 08:57 PM
also, I heard another story if got baby boy means short brother, got baby girl means long brother,

dunno how true, the theory goes that 'male' sperm got more stamina to swim to egg compared to 'female' sperm which will win the race cos can sprint faster!!!
:D

collin_23
26-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Only heard about sharp or round stomache can see. Now got ultrasound can make a figurine easily.

alphalaw
02-05-2004, 07:05 PM
when my partner cums she will hug me tighter and her eyes will close tightly. She will also jerk virgorously and her legs are wrapping me or high up in the air and she will then stop moaning for a while during that moment. After a few moments, she will stop and she will lie flat on the bed grasping for some air and rest. hahaha

Sometimes she will just scream on top of her voice as if she got bitten.

FITS liao?? Diazepam please! :eek:

Alp.

Junta
09-05-2004, 02:10 AM
she will like curl up and u will feel tat ya cock is griped really tight

Peter_North
14-05-2004, 12:03 PM

I'm shocked, Ashley. I didn't thought about that until you mentioned. Come to think of it, it's true. Gosh ! How did you know CIM can "capture" a guy's heart? The word 'capture' is so apt.

You remind me that if I'm not prepared to be serious with the girl, die die must pull out before I cum.

newyorker88
14-05-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm shocked, Ashley. I didn't thought about that until you mentioned. Come to think of it, it's true. Gosh ! How did you know CIM can "capture" a guy's heart? The word 'capture' is so apt.

You remind me that if I'm not prepared to be serious with the girl, die die must pull out before I cum.

Hahhaha, i agree... CIM can be addictive..... Once you get it, you long for it.

asiancigar
14-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Many different conditioned responses:

- some give out loud oohhhs and aarrrrhs
- some will whimper intermittenly
- some just whispered very softly after cumming... 'darling, thats so nice'
- some will go into body spasms (shaking all over)
- some will just stop all body movements and just grip their cunt tightly
- some will meet our 'cock thrusting movement' with full lower body charge
- some are very physical and body hug very tightly
- some are violent and will dig their nails into our arms or back
- some are sadistic and will sink their teeth onto flesh (usually our arms or chest)
- some will just look blank and blur (dilated pupils)
- some will just push you away
- some will just take away their pussy and quickly rush to suck your cock so hard
- and some will insist that we change hole and do it in the anus

Bottomline Samsters & Samstees,... differrent strokes for differrent folks

As for me, i like all responses and still trying to discover many more... :D

Peter_North
14-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Hahhaha, i agree... CIM can be addictive..... Once you get it, you long for it.

It's not the addictive factor that will capture a guy's heart. It's the intimacy factor. You feel like she is feeding on you, just like baby sucking the mother's breast for milk. You feel like she owns you, somehow.

newyorker88
14-05-2004, 02:22 PM
It's not the addictive factor that will capture a guy's heart. It's the intimacy factor. You feel like she is feeding on you, just like baby sucking the mother's breast for milk. You feel like she owns you, somehow.

And you suck her breast and pussy juice also... hehehheh:D

Peter_North
14-05-2004, 03:03 PM
And you suck her breast and pussy juice also... hehehheh:D

Actually, I believe the opposite is just as true. You can capture your the girl's heart if you lick her pussy well.

What say you, Ashley ?

gunner
16-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Actually, I believe the opposite is just as true. You can capture your the girl's heart if you lick her pussy well.

What say you, Ashley ?

Yup, i agree with that...
it's the same theory... just like u would like ur gf to bj u well...
so it's naturally that ur gf wants u to lick her well too.....

don't be selfish, that is when 69 comes in....

Peter_North
16-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Yup, i agree with that...
it's the same theory... just like u would like ur gf to bj u well...
so it's naturally that ur gf wants u to lick her well too.....

don't be selfish, that is when 69 comes in....

It's not about like or don't like; it's about 'CAPTURING' the heart. Mere BJ will not capture a man's heart. It's CIM that will do the trick.

GoldenMonkey1
21-05-2004, 01:24 PM

What say you, Ashley ?

Hahaha....very true bro, I second to that......

Cheers :p

fun4evergood
21-05-2004, 03:15 PM

- some are sadistic and will sink their teeth onto flesh (usually our arms or chest)
- some will just take away their pussy and quickly rush to suck your cock so hard

Wah!! wat a detailed analysis...... I totally agreed ! :D

toothbrush
21-05-2004, 08:38 PM

to add on vaginal wall "contraction" :D