PDA

View Full Version : Seaview hotel next door, Solid Gold HC

chukeliang
06-10-2002, 06:19 PM
amy ex dickson is there ,
after searching here and there able to track her.

new name ANGIE
ex LK wai wai, ex grand hc

chiongdicksonhc
08-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
amy ex dickson is there ,
after searching here and there able to track her.

new name ANGIE
ex LK wai wai, ex grand hc
is it the 1 at east coast rd?
any hanky panky ther?
seems like no fr in the forum

chukeliang
08-10-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by chiongdicksonhc

is it the 1 at east coast rd?
any hanky panky ther?
seems like no fr in the forum
refer to past solid gold forum, formerly known as solid gold in tay buan guan. east coast road, thier former old shop.

pig40
14-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Solid Gold Coast HC is moving from Seaview Hotel to Yess Centre, West Coast Highway, opposite Haw Par Villa starting 1-Nov-2003. The lau chio Emily no longer there. The girls are worried that their regular customers might not go along to the new place. Journey to the West!

Antonio
18-10-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by pig40
Solid Gold Coast HC is moving from Seaview Hotel to Yess Centre, West Coast Highway, opposite Haw Par Villa starting 1-Nov-2003. The lau chio Emily no longer there. The girls are worried that their regular customers might not go along to the new place. Journey to the West!

Hei Piggy,
long time no hear leh!
any more good lau chio and jg aunties since my last threads. Many retired already lor so got to find new ones leh.

chukeliang
18-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
Hei Piggy,
long time no hear leh!
any more good lau chio and jg aunties since my last threads. Many retired already lor so got to find new ones leh.
hei antony , long time no see, still got go toa payoh foot reflex???

lahchi
19-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by pig40

Hi Bro..

Do you know where the lau chio Emily is at now? I used to have a lot sexession with her...damn shiok:D and i miss it now:(