PDA

View Full Version : 19yr old local mly Nikki

No_Sex
16-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro,

I would like to share this lobang with u guy, It happened to know her from the chatline.
Meet her at Euno MRT, drive all the way to east coast park:) Find a location and start our action.Anyway I just try her blow job in the car, her skill is so good, until now I still thinking of it.

Maybe after you tried it then you will know.

Name: Nikki
Look:7/10 (That is my view)
BBBJ: 10/10
height: 160cm
Weight:45 -46kg
Boob: B ( Soft and sagging)
CIM: yes but she did not swallow
Frenching: No
damage:$60 (blowjob) $100 (full) exclude room

RTN: definitely will.

Sorry from Indian and Malay bro. She did not want to serve.

Anyway, I will give the nos to the senior bro and try it first and post it. Let wait and see if you people agree with me?

Sorry for my poor english

Cheer. :D

TipTops
16-08-2007, 11:38 PM
u've got mail bro! =) hope i do qualify! hehe :D

No_Sex
17-08-2007, 09:54 AM
I have passed her number to a couple of senior brother already. Let wait for the first FR to be post.

Clover_de
17-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Bro no sex,

You got a massage. :D

Cheer!

No_Sex
17-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi bro,

Nikki sms this evening. She had something to do tomorrow(18-Aug-07), not very convenient to answer any call or sms. Brother who had received my number. Please just do her a favor DON't sms or call her tomorrow. Anyway bro still can continue sms or call on SUN.

I believe two bro had use services today. Let wait for the FR up.

Thanks

:D

Primer minister
18-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Yo brudder,do i pass anot??:D

No_Sex
18-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi bro SlackWars,

Sorry to hear your story. Or you want to try and sms her again on SUN. maybe you can send your mobile nos personal to me. I asked her to sms you.

;)

Virginhell
18-08-2007, 03:18 PM
FR on Nikki

Tried her last night, arranged to meet her at Eunos MRT station for a 30 mins quickie bj in car as she as supposed to go out later. Arranged for a fees of $60. Well, went to the spot, picked her up, first impression, face got quite a bit of pimples scar...but covered up by her make-up. Had a chat with her, quite a friendly gal, waiting for her results and finding a job. She told me she used to be ex-nato and angelfighter gal, but now independent FL.

Went to a quiet spot at East coast, in fact I have to say there is no quiet spot. Drove around for sometime and could find a secluded spot as it was still quite early at night. So don't care, just parked by the road side, off my car lights and asked her to go down on me. Pretty exciting though...cars just keep driving pass and I think some of the drivers can see a head keep boobing up and down my groin area. I think for the lorry or vans, they can see the whole action...

Her suction was not strong, but her licking is quite good. She doesn't really do deep throat (given my dick is so small), but plus point is she allows CIM and keeps sucking even after you unload.

Summary FR:

Face: 6/10 (pimples scar)
Body: 6/10 (slightly meaty)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly and able to hold a conversation)
BBBJ: 7/10 (lacks suction and deepthroat)
FJ: Nil
CIM: Yes
Damage: $60 / 1 shot

JingQiangBuDao
18-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I think I really blur cock loh. Call her yesterday say looking for KIKI, she say wrong number. Then until today log in then find out her name is Nikki, I really gu-gu loh....:(

Then today can't contact her as requested by TS, so see how tomorrow. :o

libraguy75
20-08-2007, 07:15 PM
No new FRs ??

Any bro try also ??

Put up FR can ??

:)

JingQiangBuDao
21-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Thank you TS for the number.

Finally got the chance to visit her as my timing usually very late, most lobang I have already sleep in bed liao, lucky she still outside with friends, so on her at one of the Hotel 81 in town.

She's a bit late but her service is enough to cover.

Here's my stats for her :

Name : Nikki
Look : 6/10 (makeup a bit thick, think is to cover pimples)
Body : 6.5/10 (small build with ok figure)
Bust : 6/10 (size A-B, very soft with brown nipple. nipple ring very big, like old S$1 coin sightly turn off by that)
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45kg
Frenching : No. only very light touch on lips (she actually don't want, but ending got a light light kiss from her) :p
AJ : No
Painting : Got a bit of malay smell but i like it :D
BBBJ : 7/10 (not bad leh, lick for you and see you with her 2 big eyes)
FJ : 6(9)/10 (normal position so-so, but when do doggie is fucking tight loh, highly recommend doggie to all bros)
Attitude : 7/10 (friendly)
Damage : $100 + $20 (room) + $4 (special cd)
RTF : maybe

Clover_de
21-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Bro,

Sorry for the late FR due to heavy work load.

Tried her last Thu afternoon, arranged to meet her at Eunos MRT station for a quickie bj in car.Well, went to the spot, picked her up at 1500 hrs. Had a chat with her, quite a friendly gal, waiting for her results and finding a job. She told me she used to be ex-nato and angelfighter gal, but now independent FL.

Went to look for a quiet spot at East coast, but can't really find a spot maybe it's in the afternoon. Drove around for sometime and decide to go to the nea by MSCP. When reach the and parked my car at the coner. And asked her to go down on me. Pretty exciting though...suddly a lady caome and drive her car which was just park next to mine. I think she knew what is doing on where Nikki head is at my groin area. After she has drive off action contine..

Her suction was ok, but her licking makes me free good. Any way a plus point is she allows CIM and keeps sucking even after you unload

Below is my rate for Nikki.

Look : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 (small build with ok figure)
Boot : 8/10 (size A-B)
Height : 1.6m
Frenching : Never Tried
BBBJ : 8/10 (not bad leh, lick for you and see you with her 2 big eyes)
FJ : Have not Tried but will tried it when RTF
Attitude : 10/10 (friendly)
Damage : $60 per shot
RTF : yes

JingQiangBuDao
21-08-2007, 03:05 PM
suddly a lady caome and drive her car which was just park next to mine. I think she knew what is doing on where Nikki head is at my groin area.

haha....you never ask her to join in....:D

sincock
21-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact?

Clover_de
21-08-2007, 05:27 PM
haha....you never ask her to join in....:D

Ya hor, why never thought of that. But she drives off very fast la.

Cheer!

No_Sex
24-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Received a sms from Nikki this morning. Those bro received my nos, please sms her instead calling her. She is not convenience to answer the call.

I believe still got bro had tried her service but still haven't put up any post.

Let us wait for more exciting post:)

Thanks

No_Sex
27-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Good new. After explain to her, market now is very competitive. She is willing to reduce her price.

ame: Nikki
damage:$50 (blowjob) $80 (full) exclude room

Sorry to Malay and India bro. She did not want to serve.

She also do not serve housecall and staircase request

Thanks.

Plz UP me if you like this.

Nuglut
27-08-2007, 01:39 PM
^ Bro No Sex, well done in adjusting rate. Always looking out for the other bros. Good girls (it seems) at great rates. Wish more people like you.

Applause.

Sg35Drew
27-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Bro i am interested could you email me

Infernal
27-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Tried this girl sometime back when she was with other OKTS. Below is my FR on her.

Look : 6/10 (Avg looking. After her, I think i still prefer chinese lianish looks)
Body : 6.5/10 (small size, i like taller girls.)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (B-)
Height : 160cm
Frenching : No
AJ : Not into it
BBBJ : 7/10 (Okie loh)
CIM : Yup
FJ : 8/10 (Tight)
Attitude : 8/10 (friendly, abit cheeky)
Damage : 100 + 20 + 5
RTF : Nope. Too much choices, But maybe. Hard to say.

Refer to TS for her contacts. Bro, good job for helping this girl. Cheers, :)

lawrence78
28-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi Bro,

Good new. After explain to her, market now is very competitive. She is willing to reduce her price.

ame: Nikki
damage:$50 (blowjob) $80 (full) exclude room

Sorry to Malay and India bro. She did not want to serve.

She also do not serve housecall and staircase request

Thanks.

Plz UP me if you like this.

Bro,thanks for the contact.But she didnt reduce price still quote $100,maybe tomorrow when i meet her then ask.

snowcap
28-08-2007, 03:15 AM
hi bro , care to share this gd lobang .

No_Sex
28-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi bro,

I am sorry about the price reducing incident. After read up Lawrence78 post. Immediately, I send an sms to Nikki to ask about this issue. She told me that she do not wish to reduce the price. The new price will be Bj =$50 Fj=$100. She did not keep her promise on yesterday.I really feel disappointed on her and feel sorry to all bro.

Anyway it is her decision, I cannot make any changing. I just helping her to get more customer since I felt that her service is great and deserve more customer.

Sorry

No_Sex
28-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi bro,

I am sorry again. I do not know why I want to help Nikki. Just have a long chat with her during my lunchtime. After a long persuade , finally she agreed to stick with the price as before. That mean BJ $50 n FJ $80 for a week. To thank bro support her last two week. Starting tomorrow 29th Aug 2007 to 5th Sept 2007.

Just want to clarify I am not her OKT. Just want to help her.

Thank

blurz85
28-08-2007, 03:07 PM
bro pm me contact please i would like to try

WhenSPH
30-08-2007, 01:42 PM
again, i would like to thank bro for her no.
one thing to note that though she is a mat, she really slangs like those teenage angmo chicks hanging around borders.....

met her, she brought me to a mscp nearby, guess some may know,
usual routine job but i must say i have had better

looks: 6
service: 6
overall feel: 9
rtf: maybe not

bodohmusibat
02-09-2007, 03:22 PM
bro, can PM me her contact. will post fr...

Curious
13-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Wanna thank Bro No Sex for Nikki's contact.

Took her up on Sep 11....It was a bombastic experience too

Look:6.5/10 (Pimpled face)
BBBJ: 7/10
Boob: B
CIM: yes without swallow
Damage:$50 (blowjob) $80 (fj ) exclude room fro a limited time.

Picked her from Eunos MRT and proceeded to a nearby MSCP and started our action. Sucked her soft titties and carass her whole body. Then she sucked me till I cummed. BJJJ was slow and steady.

She has requested me to help her to solicit for genuine clients. Hope brother No Sex doesnt mind. As she is on the look out for jobs, brothers who drive are preferred to reduce her expenses. Only chinese brothers need apply.

Curious
13-09-2007, 01:11 PM
She has requested me to help her to solicit for genuine clients. As she is on the look out for jobs, brothers who drive are preferred to reduce her expenses. Only chinese brothers need apply.

hendry_foo
13-09-2007, 05:47 PM
She has requested me to help her to solicit for genuine clients. As she is on the look out for jobs, brothers who drive are preferred to reduce her expenses. Only chinese brothers need apply.

hi Bro,
Wat about chinese but not driving .. okie?? if can pls include me thanks.

velvetghost
14-09-2007, 09:29 AM
first of all, I would like to thank Bro No_Sex for giving me the contact. Y-day I finally had the time to meet up wif Nikki...picked her up at Eunos Station, she was dressed in home clothes, simple spagetti strap top, and a pair of loose fitting boxers...can see she is the bah bah kind wif a pair of good sized boobs...she would look quite pretty if not for her complextion...

drove to the MSCP but I wasn't too comfy wif the place so we drove down to East Coast Park, to the last carpark and parked in between two cars. Throughout the journey, she was chatty and we spoke a lot...she could really hold a conversation well and she was quite interesting to talk to...even after I've parked, we were still talking for a good 15 mins before we got down to action.

I took off her bra first and caressed her soft breasts, a bit saggy though but soft to touch...then I went below and fingered her and got her wet and in the mood...she then pulled down my shorts and started sucking me off...good suction but she didn't go very deep...I had to coaxed her to go deeper and also guide her other hand to caress my balls...

maybe I was nervous or something coz I took forever to cum! finally, I felt the erupting sensation so I told her to go faster and deeper which she obliged and I exploded into her mouth...she was very patient and kept on sucking and sucking till I expended my very last drop...after we cleaned up, I then drove her back and the rest is history...;)

Curious
14-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me. Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$50 for BJ (for a limited time only)
$80 for FJ (for a limited time only)

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply

Have fun

Curious
15-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me. Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply

Have fun

passion80
16-09-2007, 05:27 PM
hey bro Curious,

I working near Eunos, Kindly PM me the contact. Promise to write A FR after i try her.
Thanks.

Dzesario
16-09-2007, 06:48 PM
hey bro can pm me her num?
staying very near to eunos mrt ah.. n very2 interested ah

Curious
17-09-2007, 10:04 AM

Have fun

Curious
18-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Dear Bros

NIKKI HAS CHANGED HER CONTACT NUMBERS!! Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me.

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Have fun

Curious
18-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Dear Bros

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Have fun

emailisshit
18-09-2007, 12:27 PM
bro interested man can i join the party?

Curious
18-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Dear Bros

Have fun

astrofighter
18-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Yo bro Curious,

have pm u for her contact. No problem as I will treat her nice... Will drive to her convenient location to pick her up... Now we wouldn't want to jeopardise ourselves by forcing the poor gal...

Regards
Astrofighter

Curious
18-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Yo bro Curious,

have pm u for her contact. No problem as I will treat her nice... Will drive to her convenient location to pick her up... Now we wouldn't want to jeopardise ourselves by forcing the poor gal...

Regards
Astrofighter

Pm you already bro...have fun

acidstorm
18-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Pm you already bro...have fun

Cool! :cool:

Just PM you bro. Probably will arrange with her next week hence this week will be away for work. See how things goes.

Definately, will write a Fr, if i am into it.

Cheers!

Curious
19-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Dear Bros

Have fun

ahFaRt
19-09-2007, 08:00 PM
bro~ does she only serve bros wif cars? coz i sms her last time she reply when,then i told her i got no cars,can meet somewhere or hotel or not,she no reply all the way

busybody
19-09-2007, 10:17 PM
thanks bro for the contact... will find time to try this gem :D

Curious
20-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Dear Bros

Have fun

Curious
20-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Dear Bros

Have fun

jc702
20-09-2007, 11:02 PM
hi bro, i'm very interested in wat u encountered. is she a local? can pm me d nos? thx.

Curious
21-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Bros

Have fun

Curious
21-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Dear Bros

Have fun

Curious
22-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Dear Bros

Have fun

jurongwestst91
24-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Dear Bros

Have fun

Thanks Bro Curious for the contact.
I must testify that whatever was posted here is true. Although Nikki is not a great looker, she is definitely young and horny. First time doing BBBJ in the car. What an experience, damn shiok, especially doing it in a multi-storey carpark :D .

Curious
25-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Dear Bros

tomcat37
25-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Bro, can share yr FL Nikki's contact? Thx bro

busybody
25-09-2007, 08:09 PM
yo bro curious... been smsing her this 2 days but only get a reply "u r ?" then gone liao

how to make an appointment ?

Dzesario
25-09-2007, 10:43 PM
wah now fls keep changing number onli...
very choosy also... then guyz like me who ride how siah... got no chance

Dragonlab
26-09-2007, 01:42 AM
I'm new in tis forum, Can I request her contact? pls pm me

Curious
26-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Dear Bros

Curious
27-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Dear Bros

$50 for BJ (for a limited time only). No Swallowing.

tomcat37
27-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Bro, can share FL Nikki's contact? Thx bro

Curious
28-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Dear Bros

Curious
01-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Dear Bros

acidstorm
02-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks Bro Curious for nikki number, really appreciated it as well the FR from the rest of the bros who have contributed in this thread.

Yesterday evening sms nikki to fix an appointment with her. However, she took a long time to reply. Asking whether could i make it for the late night.

So, i ask her, the time. As usual, i waited for half an hour, no reply, so decided to go home to take a rest & see how things goes. Coming close to 12am. She reply, sorry for the late reply hence she is with her family. Telling me tmr, she will be available from 12PM to 3PM.

Ok,so i told her fix it at 12PM (Noon).

Holding onto my horny bro and go to sleep, waiting for next day. Quite a suck feeling!

As usual, early morning wake up, feeling damn horny and waited to release ASAP. However, have to wait till meet up with her and wanted to CUM my wholeload in her mouth. No choice....endure...endure......

Hence, have apply for afternoon half day leave. Leaving the office early trying to get myself prepare.

Reach the destination ard 12PLUS, sms nikki & she told me she is on the way.

10 minutes pass, she arrived in a green low spagetti strap top with a red boxer short.

Got in, asking how's her day....bah bah....TCSS....asking her where will be a good spot (MCSP)

Telling me the MCSP behind the mrt station. So, i ask her, will there be alot of cars ard there. She say not really.

Start the engine and drove behind the station. Travel from one level to another level, trying to find a level with less car or no car if possible. Eventually, went to the level below the highest top level. No cars ard. Quite a good spot.

Park the car in a corner, making sure nobody can spot us.

Telling her, how abt going to the backseats for her to do the BBBJ on me. She say ok, so we move behind, with her sitting beside me.

Quite a service oriented gal, i shld say. The moment we were behind. She started to use her hand to rub my little bro as he is cover under my track pant.

Going from the top, my hand reach for her neh neh. Stretching her bra & play her breasts. Including tuning her nipple as well. Squeeze, twist,etc. Soft and abit saggy tits i could say. Asking her, how big are they. She told me is 36B.

And her hand start to went into my track pant, trying to wake up my little bro. Playing with his head and PCC him at the same time.

Now, my little bro is rock hard and ready for her to suck. I pull my track pant down to my feet.

Showing him naked in front of nikki eyes. Strong, big and hard.

She start attacking him, suck him straight from his head & not much on the shaft. As we know, in order to enjoy a good BBBJ, a strong suction need to be apply on our little bro head. That's the most sensitive area.

Sucking him real good & i am enjoying it. Telling her, the urge of cum is coming.

She proceed with more suction & a moderate speed. Not too fast and not too slow. Closing my eyes, feeling high, i unload my spermy in her mouth without a drip flowing from my little bro. Shiok!

Basically, nikki suck every single drop of it and hold them in her mouth.

She took 4 tissues from me and spit everything on it. Gosh! The load ( My sperm and her saliva) nearly cause the tissue to break.

Telling me i really unload alot of sperm into her mouth, asking me how long have i not been having sex. I told her 2 days. :D

Put on my pant & pay her on the spot. Asking me whether could i send her back. No issue on it.

After sending her back, i proceed to the city area to find a place for lunch.

Feeling damn good after the wholesome release.

Summary FR on Nikki:

Look:5/10 (Average dark malay looking gal)
Body:5/10 ( Small build & meaty (Bah Bah type) Not fat!
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction on the head,not deep throat but is able to CUM in
her mouth)
Boob: B ( Soft and abit sag with erected nipple)
Damage:$50 for 1 shot (BBBJ) Worth it, just imagine you close your eyes,
when you are abt to cum, ur hand placing on the back of her head.
Shot every damn load into her mouth,as ur shaft keep shooting out
sperm a few times till the final moment & she will sucks every single
drip of them. Without leaving any on ur little bro.

acidstorm
02-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks Bro Curious for nikki number, really appreciated it as well the FR from the rest of the bros who have contributed in this thread.

Yesterday evening sms nikki to fix an appointment with her. However, she took a long time to reply. Asking whether could i make it for the late night.

So, i ask her, the time. As usual, i waited for half an hour, no reply, so decided to go home to take a rest & see how things goes. Coming close to 12am. She reply, sorry for the late reply hence she is with her family. Telling me tmr, she will be available from 12PM to 3PM.

Ok,so i told her fix it at 12PM (Noon).

Holding onto my horny bro and go to sleep, waiting for next day. Quite a suck feeling!

As usual, early morning wake up, feeling damn horny and waited to release ASAP. However, have to wait till meet up with her and wanted to CUM my wholeload in her mouth. No choice....endure...endure......

Hence, have apply for afternoon half day leave. Leaving the office early trying to get myself prepare.

Reach the destination ard 12PLUS, sms nikki & she told me she is on the way.

10 minutes pass, she arrived in a green low spagetti strap top with a red boxer short.

Got in, asking how's her day....bah bah....TCSS....asking her where will be a good spot (MCSP)

Telling me the MCSP behind the mrt station. So, i ask her, will there be alot of cars ard there. She say not really.

Start the engine and drove behind the station. Travel from one level to another level, trying to find a level with less car or no car if possible. Eventually, went to the level below the highest top level. No cars ard. Quite a good spot.

Park the car in a corner, making sure nobody can spot us.

Telling her, how abt going to the backseats for her to do the BBBJ on me. She say ok, so we move behind, with her sitting beside me.

Quite a service oriented gal, i shld say. The moment we were behind. She started to use her hand to rub my little bro as he is cover under my track pant.

Going from the top, my hand reach for her neh neh. Stretching her bra & play her breasts. Including tuning her nipple as well. Squeeze, twist,etc. Soft and abit saggy tits i could say. Asking her, how big are they. She told me is 36B.

And her hand start to went into my track pant, trying to wake up my little bro. Playing with his head and PCC him at the same time.

Now, my little bro is rock hard and ready for her to suck. I pull my track pant down to my feet.

Showing him naked in front of nikki eyes. Strong, big and hard.

She start attacking him, suck him straight from his head & not much on the shaft. As we know, in order to enjoy a good BBBJ, a strong suction need to be apply on our little bro head. That's the most sensitive area.

Sucking him real good & i am enjoying it. Telling her, the urge of cum is coming.

She proceed with more suction & a moderate speed. Not too fast and not too slow. Closing my eyes, feeling high, i unload my spermy in her mouth without a drip flowing from my little bro. Shiok!

Basically, nikki suck every single drop of it and hold them in her mouth.

She took 4 tissues from me and spit everything on it. Gosh! The load ( My sperm and her saliva) nearly cause the tissue to break.

Telling me i really unload alot of sperm into her mouth, asking me how long have i not been having sex. I told her 2 days. :D

Put on my pant & pay her on the spot. Asking me whether could i send her back. No issue on it.

After sending her back, i proceed to the city area to find a place for lunch.

Feeling damn good after the wholesome release.

Summary FR on Nikki:

Look:5/10 (Average dark malay looking gal)
Body:5/10 ( Small build & meaty (Bah Bah type) Not fat!
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction on the head,not deep throat but is able to CUM in
her mouth)
Boob: B ( Soft and abit sag with erected nipple)
Damage:$50 for 1 shot (BBBJ) Worth it, just imagine you close your eyes,
when you are abt to cum, ur hand placing on the back of her head.
Shot every damn load into her mouth,as ur shaft keep shooting out
sperm a few times till the final moment & she will sucks every single
drip of them. Without leaving any on ur little bro.

acidstorm
02-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Sorry for the additonal posting. :o

buaya1000
03-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi guys. my first FR so bear with me ok?

Got Nikki's contact immediately sms her for a bj session. arranged to meet up within 30 mins. she is ok. That is good! Can arranged at such a rush time. 1 point to her.

Met her at the MRT station. I saw a poly-looking gal walking toward my car. Not skinny, dressed in tank-top and shorts.. yum yum.. she got in and we drove to the nearby multi-carpark. Along the way,we did some small talk.. i was looking at her legs.. brown and tan.. yum yum.. v nice..

we parked and talked a little more.. then she moved towards me and started rubbing my cock.. my small bro grew.. so shoik.. then miah-tu liao.. i took off my pants and she started to her yum yum session. Her suction is not strong enough but she is v willing.. almost 25min.. no complains. i like that.. while she is having her dessert, i played with her boobs. soft watery type.. and a nice handful. like kneading dough.. heehee..

she also has sensitive nipples.. after playing her nipples i play her mei mei too.. she is so wet.. wohoo..

finally.. i prepared to shoot.. she is v willing. not a drop spilled..

overall. it was like an amatuer experience. so no complains. RTF.. hmm.. will think about it.

chachai
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Hi Bro Curiuos

I'm keep on her. Could you PM me her contact number?

Cheers
Chachai

Dear Bros

Curious
05-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Dear Bros

Too many numbers given out and too little response. Worst, there are newbies asking for her prices again which are reflected here. Any guys asking unnecessary questions will be ignored by her.

$50 for BJ. No Swallowing.
$80 for FJ

acidstorm
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Dear Bros

Too many numbers given out and too little response. Worst, there are newbies asking for her prices again which are reflected here. Any guys asking unnecessary questions will be ignored by her.

$80 for FJ

Bro Curious, just up you for sharing the contact with us hence i have written my FR on Nikki.

Some bros have actually PM me to ask for her number but i din give it to them. Sorry! Coz i think if you really need her number, you could approach Bro curious for it. Din wish to cause any misunderstanding.

So, bid by the rules and enjoy.

Cheers!

zaszon
06-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Apologies to Nikki for putting up this late FR.

Tried her twice over 2 weeks. Was really turned on by having a bbbj in my car. Damn shiok.

Anyways, smsed her and arranged to pick her up near the mrt. Saw a cute minah wearing really short shorts and a t-shirt walking towards me. Signalled to her and asked if she's Nikki. She nooded her head shyly and off we flew to the MSCP. Along the way, TCSS. Found out she's waiting for her results (19 yrs old, cool).

Overall, looks-wise will grow on you. But has a strong GFE when talking with ehr as she will discuss with you stuff going on in her life (i especially like the term 'Dear' when she's talking to me...)

We parked and shifted to the back for the action. Stripped down my pants she commenced her action. Overall, quite satisfying, suction was good, slow and sensous. Not wham bam job...Alternating between mouth and hand, she slowly brought me to a climax which she slowly sucked away the last drops, ensuring not leakage...satisfying (now you know why i return to have the BBBJ again...)

All in all, satisfying experience.

Look:5/10 (Average Looking, will grow on youl)
Body:6/10 (Quite slim, a little baby fat but its ok)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction and the way she makes sure no drop is wasted is heavenly)
Boob: Not sure of size but can grab with 1 hand.
Damage:$50/ 1 shot (A damn good deal. Had her during lunch, which was like a little snack)

Hope you guys like the FR. Dun zap me if too long ok...

Cheers

shane7190
06-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi, I am new here, can pm me Nikki contact too? Thanks

chachai
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi bro Curiuos

Thanks for giving me her contact number. However, I've been trying to call her several days but can't get through the line. Has she changed her hp number?

Pls help me.
Chachai

Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

hh23
09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Bro Curious,

your inbox very full so cannot get you. pls pm me nikki contact.

thks.

Curious
09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Dear Bros

NIKKI changed her number due to many nuisance calls and people asking unnecessary questions. Her old number 9148 XXXX is no longer in use. Sincere bros can pm me. Newbies..haiz...need to consider due to too many nuisance calls...

$80 for FJ

ledd_777
11-10-2007, 01:26 PM
bro would you mind giving me nikki's new hp no. kept sms her past weeks no wonder no reply.

cheers bro

Dear Bros

NIKKI changed her number due to many nuisance calls and people asking unnecessary questions. Her old number 9148 XXXX is no longer in use. Sincere bros can pm me. Newbies..haiz...need to consider due to too many nuisance calls...

$80 for FJ

Curious
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

chachai
11-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi bro Curiuos

I have PM you already. Awaiting for her new contact.

thanks

Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

busybody
15-10-2007, 04:09 AM
thanks bro curious for the contact

manage to meet up with her on last thurs evening and proceed to the famous MSCP. she was wearing t-shirt and shorts like wat u normally see gals in housing estate.

Once the car in position, we proceed to the back sit, TCSS awhile while her hand already start auto roam on my bro... since the ball already start, i just strip down my bottom and she auto proceed (well train) :D

while she busy with her mouth, i proceed to squeeze her breast, ruba ruba her nip, then suddenly, she stop and sit up, unhook her bra and pull up her T-shirt, then back down on my bro again.

she is quite persistence in getting my bro to come, give me a long 30min bbbj before i unload into her mouth. one thing i dislike about her bbbj is lack of deep throat, only tip and max abit after the tip... sian..

maybe next time should try FJ, anyone tried b4 ?

one point to note is she is usually free in the afternoon but night have to depend, kana fly areoplane on 2 night occasion cos of her bf suddenly wan meet her. if u meeting at night, make sure to get a confirmation with her again 1hr before the meeting time.

pcpl
16-10-2007, 04:26 PM
hello all bros,
First time here....hmmmmmm sound interesting.....bro curious just pm u...awaiting for the number ...thanks

aniceguy
17-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Met her yesterday arond 6pm.
She arrive 5mins time when I sms her.

A normal gal next door..we chat a bit when on the way to MSCP. Go up to the last level, parked the car and start action.

No much foreplay?
No much touching
Just a bbbj only..

Nice to be suck when it was rain heavy oustside...finish fast and drop her back to her block where she stay..

Damage- 50

Curious
17-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

pcpl
19-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Thank u bro curious for the nos,
Today friday mood and also raining dun feel like working ,eating snake time so decided to call nikki.Reply liao but ask me to sms her instead...so arange mtg at eunos ard 330pm.Reach liao sms her and saw fron my mirror a minah wearing a loose green colour shirt n shaagy short open my car door n greet me wif a smile...so we tccs an she guide me to a mscp...and biz start

Hand already in my short even before i park....lol.handbrake on and slowly caress her breast(soft n shaggy) while she do pumping wif her mouth on my bro...took off her bra n continue to press n fingering her while she deep throat me bro.....after ard 20 min of pumping...and rubba rubba....i explode in her mouth...took tissues wet n dry from me n clean up....pay her wif a smile and about to sent her home...saw a car parking attendant just climbing up the level to do summon....wao lao..knn si beh onz man a real worker both of us laugh cos the show just finish the car park att came up or maybe she saw the whole action...lol

Look:5/10(diff ppl got diff eyesight
BBBJ: 8/10
Weight:46 -49kg
Frenching: a small peck on my lips

Curious
22-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply.

Curious
24-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply.

ledd_777
25-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

bro, chinese here with car. pm you a few times perhaps you have missed me out. would you mind to share nikki's contact with me would really appreciate it

cheers

Luckytime
25-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Dear Bros

She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs.

If no car how???

Brodie
25-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Hello Bro I'm New here.

Do I qualify to know her.

If not never mind

Thanks

Curious
27-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

Curious
01-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Dear Bros

Have given Nikki's numbers out to many brothers but still not much response. Please patonize her.

$80 for FJ

Curious
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Dear Bros

Have given Nikki's numbers out to many brothers but still not much response. Please patonize her.

$80 for FJ

darkrave11
02-11-2007, 02:38 PM
yo bro can i have her number.

Curious
09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Dear Bros

Nikki is available for FJ at hotel today. Those brothers who doesnt drive but wish to try her can message her. Please patonize her.

Those brothers that wish to have her number (subject to screening), please pm me.

Just a reminder. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$80 for FJ

stevenganph
12-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi Brother
Can I Have Nikki Contact

axchaos
12-11-2007, 06:29 PM
bro, i can drive over, can pm me nikki number?

Curious
13-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Dear Bros

NIKKI is available to do at hotel if time permits Brothers may arrange with her.

Just a reminder she doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$80 for FJ

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply. PM me for details

Curious
14-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Dear Bros

NIKKI is available to do at hotel if time permits Brothers may arrange with her.

Just a reminder she doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$80 for FJ

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply. PM me for details

maxium
14-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi, i new here but like to try. please pm me the no.. thanks

funlovingboy
14-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks for bro curious for the contact. Met up with her last week for a bj in the car. While she is not a looker, she surely made up for that with an absolutely fantastic bj. Nearly blew my mind off with that.

ledd_777
21-11-2007, 10:49 AM
tried nikki 2 weeks ago, good attitude and good service. didn't go for bj just hj in car but can cim:) not a looker and a plump gal. cheap thrill. thats all i can say. return for sure a no no cos there are better ones to try:D

Curious
04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Hello Brothers

Nikki is holding a full time job. That is why she disappeared for awhile. Now she is back and need your support.

As she is working, she is only available at these hours :-

11.30am - 1.00pm
10.00pm - 12.00pm

Prices remain the same at $50 for BJ. perform in car only. No stairs or whatever. Hope you guys understand.

luis88
04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
hi bro care to pm mi her no

Curious
07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Hello Brothers

Nikki is holding a full time job. That is why she disappeared for awhile. Now she is back and need your support.

As she is working, she is only available at these hours :-

11.30am - 1.00pm
10.00pm - 12.00pm

Prices remain the same at $50 for BJ. perform in car only. No stairs or whatever. Hope you guys understand.

viking898
27-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Is Nikki still working as FL?

luffie78
05-10-2008, 02:42 AM
bro can pm me her contact?

ImmatureBoy
05-10-2008, 10:01 PM
pm her contact

johnny19881988
06-10-2008, 04:40 PM
i Keen in her.
Can anybro out there share with me her no.
Thank

SDX9901S
06-10-2008, 06:05 PM
hi,can i have her contact no.tks

PeakAttack
09-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Bro,

can pm her contacts. Thanks.

neuro33
09-10-2008, 10:51 AM
bro curious, dun mind beam me her no. ur PM full liao..tks

a8188j
11-10-2008, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=Curious;2307314]Dear Bros

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply[/QUOT

LIke to try her,
mind to share with me her no.
thank.

shanesca
11-10-2008, 03:14 PM
bro can i hv the contract

cryibgfr33m4n
12-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Bro... u inbox is fulll ..Am interested in hookin up w Nikki.. do share her contact...
Cheers..

fr33m4n

scarbird
03-07-2009, 11:57 PM
bro, can pm me nikki contact?

scarbird
04-07-2009, 12:04 AM
bro, can pm me nikki contact?

doom313
04-07-2009, 12:52 AM
hi bro, can i have her contact? Thks

lolopok