for member $30

hooties
03-10-2002, 11:18 PM
how much is the entrance fees??

gstsg
04-10-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by hooties
how much is the entrance fees??

wat a good question, well, if i understand english correctly. entrance fee is $35 for non-member and $30 for member. but how to b member?

LeeYokeYuen
04-10-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by nokia8310
NEW GAL:
HELEN, CARMEN , WAI WAI , VANESSA
6222 3557
FAC: STEAM SUANA , AND BILLARD TABLE
and tim sum/maggie mee
$35
for member $30

Call itself "celestial" but it's in the basement. Ironic.

cchisq
04-10-2002, 09:46 AM
Its $38 lah, not $35. went there 3 times, theres this gal Y.Y, shes a half thai, gd thai massage skill, can try, the rest u find-out urself lah...hehehe.

samson
04-10-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen

Sharp observation and good question !
When cannot go up, one will naturally goes downward lah !
This is call going underground.
Very good HUMOUR for HC operation, Hee Hee Hee !

nokia6110
04-10-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen

possible, dungeon dragon

kingkong
04-10-2002, 04:11 PM
Yes, the entrance fee is $38.
I went there yesterday.
The entrance facing Ceicil Street and lead down a narrow stair case.
Beside the simple design of the reception counter, there is a coin operated Billard table.
Then there is a sitting area with 3 small round tables with 3 chairs each and a wall mounted TV.
Sitting here can see the girls walking in and out of the staff room. Very good fun.
The girls I saw were all quite good looking and quite shapely too !
The one assigned to serve me was Vanessa.
A new girl ? Yes she said she started working there on Monday.
Very decent and a sweet looking girl and friendly too !
She dried my body when I came out of the shower and brought me my cup of tea.
Introduced herself and asked me whether I wanted massage with oil.
I jokingly teased her “I would like to try your oil massage but you would not allow me to hug you with my oily body later right ?
Well, do for me oil massage on my next visit, Ok ? She smiled and proceeded to work on my back.
Yes, she is the most hardworking girl I had tried, really relaxing massage ! (910)
Then a thrilling feeling was sent down my spine when I felt her soft fingers running lightly over my buttock and inner thighs.
Immediately, I turned around and revealed my hardened ROD.
She teased me “ you have strong urge hor ? I do for you a sexy massage to release OK ?
She stood up and walked over to my side. I managed a good peek and noticed she was wearing a red laced thong.
She spread her legs over my waist and glide her couch over my HARD ROD. I can feel her soft thong sliding up & down my ROD.
I tried to glide my ROD under her thong but she moved away. I didn’t attempt further becos the excitement was so intense that if I try further, I will sure to eject prematurely. She knew my worry and she slowed down her stimulation and changed to massaging my balls and veins. What a relief ! I took the chance to rest and looked away from her to cool myself down.
She then told me to go into doggie position, went behind me, cupped her soft fingers round my ROD and gave me an unbearable sensation with her fingers moving in a circular motion, She further surprised me by asking whether I wanted to be tickled in my ass. I nodded eagerly as I was too shy to ask for it. Wow, her touch was fantastic! First I felt her index finger riming my ass, as her finger entered I shivered with great pleasure. With the combined stimulation from the front & back and her insertion of her 2nd finger, I could not take it anymore.
I shot my load sky high or Celestial High He Hee Heee ! The best sexy massage I had tried ! (9/10). No kidding !

LeeYokeYuen
04-10-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

possible, dungeon dragon

Is this place the old Prince's spa

look
04-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Did she allow you to touch her? Also how much it cost to shoot your load 'Celestial High'?

scorpion67
05-10-2002, 12:44 AM
Wah.....sounds good. Must try her out the next time. How much does she charge for the sexy celestial massage? Hope it is not celestial price.

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 02:07 PM
[ With the combined stimulation from the front & back and her insertion of her 2nd finger, I could not take it anymore.
I shot my load sky high or Celestial High He Hee Heee ! The best sexy massage I had tried ! (9/10). No kidding ! [/B][/QUOTE].....
u mean she give u a finger-funck????

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

possible, dungeon dragon
any way there is a vcd free for viewing about " dungeon dragon, all about celestial being"

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by cchisq
Its $38 lah, not $35. went there 3 times, theres this gal Y.Y, shes a half thai, gd thai massage skill, can try, the rest u find-out urself lah...hehehe.
u went there 3 times??
when wai wai came??
moday or wenesday??/

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 03:47 PM
[any idea vanessa is from which hc, look like quite experience

which day she came to celestial???
monday or wenesday???]

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia8310
[B]NEW GAL:
HELEN, CARMEN , WAI WAI , VANESSA
6222 3557
FAC: STEAM SUANA , AND BILLARD TABLE
and tim sum/maggie mee
$38
for member $30
$120 per annum, 1 free massage.

Lau chio SKY, and Cindy , and Honey , EX delight

place: ex prince spa, use back the basement only.

LeeYokeYuen
05-10-2002, 10:13 PM
Ahhh... ex-prince... fond memories.

Snow.... now don't know where. Anchor.. also don't know where.

not to mention the embrassment of seeing my boss (who was a lady) when I was walking out of the door. Alamak....

kingkong
06-10-2002, 12:40 AM
I heard she was from Pacific Plaza , Yes she is very experienced & know how to take care of you . Can make friend !

gedangsa
06-10-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by kingkong
I heard she was from Pacific Plaza , Yes she is very experienced & know how to take care of you . Can make friend !

WHO IS SHE ?

samson
07-10-2002, 12:37 AM
I went there yesterday.
Beside the simple design of the reception counter, there is a coin operated Billard table.
Then there is a sitting area with 3 small round tables with 3 chairs each and a wall mounted TV.
Sitting here can see the girls walking in and out of the staff room. Very good fun.
I jokingly teased her “I would like to try your oil massage but you would not allow me to hug you with my oily body later right ?
Well, do for me oil massage on my next visit, Ok ? She smiled and proceeded to work on my back.
Yes, she is the most hardworking girl I had tried, really relaxing massage ! (910)
Then a thrilling feeling was sent down my spine when I felt her soft fingers running lightly over my buttock and inner thighs.
She teased me “ you have strong urge hor ? I do for you a sexy massage to release OK ?
She stood up and walked over to my side. I managed a good peek and noticed she was wearing a red laced thong.
She spread her legs over my waist and glide her couch over my HARD ROD. I can feel her soft thong sliding up & down my ROD.
I tried to glide my ROD under her thong but she moved away. I didn’t attempt further becos the excitement was so intense that if I try further, I will sure to eject prematurely. She knew my worry and she slowed down her stimulation and changed to massaging my balls and veins. What a relief ! I took the chance to rest and looked away from her to cool myself down.
She then told me to go into doggie position, went behind me, cupped her soft fingers round my ROD and gave me an unbearable sensation with her fingers moving in a circular motion, She further surprised me by asking whether I wanted to be tickled in my ass. I nodded eagerly as I was too shy to ask for it. Wow, her touch was fantastic! First I felt her index finger riming my ass, as her finger entered I shivered with great pleasure. With the combined stimulation from the front & back and her insertion of her 2nd finger, I could not take it anymore.
I shot my load sky high or Celestial High He Hee Heee ! The best sexy massage I had tried ! (9/10). No kidding !

Brother, you sure or not ?

Yes, we are waiting for your reply on the important questions.

Are you saying she was formerly from Pacific Plaza H.C at Scotts Road ?

Xtrail02
07-10-2002, 12:50 PM
For all those concern. Went there last week and the equation is :

Vanessa = Jane (of Miko)

Pleasure for some, Warning for others

xman108
07-10-2002, 01:56 PM
Hi Bru Kingkong, you mean Venessa oni provide sexy massage? Do she provide other special service too.
What is the charges there for sexy massage? And if they provide special? What is the price of HJ, BJ and FJ?

Thanks...... A new place to cheong...hehehe

Dragon golem
07-10-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Xtrail02

Vanessa = Jane (of Miko)

OH No

that means old lady again. It seems this spa now is nothing compare to the ex-prince in terms of sexy young girl.

scorpion67
07-10-2002, 10:40 PM

Vanessa = Jane (of Miko)

Wah....This is dangerous. Please elaborate what you mean by pleasure for some and warning for others. From the FR posted.....Vanessa sounded hot.

kingkong
08-10-2002, 12:24 AM
I think most HC girls provide all other servises.
But I came across some HC girls who don't do xxx.
Also, I came across HC girls who did xxx with me but they said no to my friends. So it all depend on what impression you gave to the girls before the golden question is poped out !

Xtrail02
08-10-2002, 06:11 AM
errr... guess you can do search on Miko or Jane or Lau Chio. Seems some brothers like her, some don't.....

Why not you test yourself..... like some say "one man's durian is another man's shit"

chukeliang
08-10-2002, 02:36 PM
errr... guess you can do search on Miko or Jane or Lau Chio. Seems some brothers like her, some don't.....

Why not you test yourself..... like some say "one man's durian is another man's shit"
base on miko jane skill, she is 1 of the good one in hc joint.
for bro dun wan jg then better avoid her, she depend on jg for living as she dun do fj. to be fair to her.
jus give her 10 dlr tip after massage will do.

others similar to her style, giving good massage and expensive jg are LINDA of Merlin and ESTEE of Dorris hc, Miramar hotel.
all these aunties dun do fj, only expensive jg,

but to be frank,
their massage skill r veri good, better than those prc massage shop.
if dun wan special jg, then give them 10 dlr tips.

kingkong
08-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Wah, brother Chukeliang, you are very daring lah.
The girl will not be happy if you declined her offer of special service even though you give her $10 tips
For me, I always take at least one special service. If the girl does not look attractive, I will ask her to tell the counter to send for a replacement. But this is very insulting to her and so I will do it politely. It is better to book for girls who are strongly recommended from reliable brothers here instead of randomly assigned by the counter. It is a waste of time and money if you go HC and not taking special service and after that have to do self-service in the bathroom. You manage to cum but psychologically you are not satisfied. Agreed ?
If you are certain that you don¡¯t want special service, tell the counter girl to send you a girl who is willing to do just massage.or you should go to other massage parlors instead of HC
This is my opinion !

pussywillo
08-10-2002, 07:11 PM
sounds like a happening place..... :)

chukeliang
08-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Wah, brother Chukeliang, you are very daring lah.
The girl will not be happy if you declined her offer of special service even though you give her $10 tips
For me, I always take at least one special service. If the girl does not look attractive, I will ask her to tell the counter to send for a replacement. But this is very insulting to her and so I will do it politely. It is better to book for girls who are strongly recommended from reliable brothers here instead of randomly assigned by the counter. It is a waste of time and money if you go HC and not taking special service and after that have to do self-service in the bathroom. You manage to cum but psychologically you are not satisfied. Agreed ?
If you are certain that you don¡¯t want special service, tell the counter girl to send you a girl who is willing to do just massage.or you should go to other massage parlors instead of HC
This is my opinion !
so far how hc hv u chiong???
all these aunties r good in massage, mother of all massage
so booked them for massage only, then give somt tips.
for fuck*g , recommend u wai wai , the new thai gal in celestial,
and cindy , ex delight ,can strip totally naked
and honey ex delight

bestbest
08-10-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

base on miko jane skill, she is 1 of the good one in hc joint.
for bro dun wan jg then better avoid her, she depend on jg for living as she dun do fj. to be fair to her.
jus give her 10 dlr tip after massage will do.....................

Sure or not, juz give Jane a $10 tip after massage will do? The problem with her is that she cannot accept you saying no to her jg proposal. She will either tell you off for wasting her time or as what i heard, kick your butt out of the room if you reject her. Her massage is only so so and nowhere compared to the likes of Estee and even her arrogant god sister Mandy.

scorpion67
08-10-2002, 09:27 PM
Well, I am convince, will go oneday and try her out. Do any one know when is her off day?

kingkong
09-10-2002, 03:25 PM
I forgot to mentioned a plus point : the room that I was given has a mirror, actually formed by 6 square pieces of mirrors arranged in 2 vertical rows. I embraced her standing infront of the mirror and I can see the reflection of our two bodies from head to knee, not sufficiently wide and tall but better than none lah !
While I fondled her buttock and lifted up her skirt, I can see her nice long thigh and beautiful BUM. The reflected view of her sexy THONG really turned me hard on, especially when I moved my two hands massaging her soft BUM sensuously and tracing my fingers round the perimeter of her skimpy THONG !
WOW, like watching a live RA show MAN !
I should also mention some minus points :
There is no wash basin outside the shower room.
Have to use the shower to wash my hands and got my body wet as well.
Can see some cracked cement on the wall. The wall should have been smoothly plastered before applying white wash. Does not feel cosy and romantic leh !
Also, the bedsheet is not fitted. After a few turnarounds, it came off the matress, very messy lah !
Hope the BOSS can read this feedback and do some improvements,
But plse don¡¯t increase entrance fee lah !

chukeliang
09-10-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by bestbest

Sure or not, juz give Jane a $10 tip after massage will do? The problem with her is that she cannot accept you saying no to her jg proposal. She will either tell you off for wasting her time or as what i heard, kick your butt out of the room if you reject her. Her massage is only so so and nowhere compared to the likes of Estee and even her arrogant god sister Mandy.
u can tok wat ever u like

tsuyoyi
09-10-2002, 06:39 PM
All bros,
I know this is ex-Prince area. But they are now occupying only 1 floor instaed of 2 when it used to be Prince.
If there is a pool table now, is the jacuzzi pools still around? Price was one of the few HCs in the past that had jacuzzi pools, both hot and cold.
Can anyone advise?

bestbest
09-10-2002, 09:57 PM

u can tok wat ever u like

No offence please. Try saying no to her and see how. It is not juz me but me oredi so bloody pissed off wif her, Vanessa alias Jane alias......

gedangsa
10-10-2002, 02:05 AM
I forgot to mentioned a plus point : the room that I was given has a mirror, actually formed by 6 square pieces of mirrors arranged in 2 vertical rows. I embraced her standing infront of the mirror and I can see the reflection of our two bodies from head to knee, not sufficiently wide and tall but better than none lah !
While I fondled her buttock and lifted up her skirt, I can see her nice long thigh and beautiful BUM. The reflected view of her sexy THONG really turned me hard on, especially when I moved my two hands massaging her soft BUM sensuously and tracing my fingers round the perimeter of her skimpy THONG !
WOW, like watching a live RA show MAN !
I should also mention some minus points :
There is no wash basin outside the shower room.
Have to use the shower to wash my hands and got my body wet as well.
Can see some cracked cement on the wall. The wall should have been smoothly plastered before applying white wash. Does not feel cosy and romantic leh !
Also, the bedsheet is not fitted. After a few turnarounds, it came off the matress, very messy lah !
Hope the BOSS can read this feedback and do some improvements,
But plse don¡¯t increase entrance fee lah !

Be careful of mirrors. Always check first, they may have one way mirror or u may be secretly filmed !!

kingkong
10-10-2002, 12:23 PM
Oh thanks for cautioning about 2 way mirrors.

I had checked the room that I used, the wall where the mirrors are fixed is facing the passage way.
There is no adjacent rooms or hidden compartments behind the mirrors, so it should be safe !
I don¡¯t think the boss dare to risk to do this things !

Well, can some brothers advise what should we do if we have spotted 2 way mirrors being used or cameras hidden in the ceiling or corners ?

Xtrail02
10-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Two Way Mirror or One Way Mirror is very confusing but to most of us, it means the same thing....I can see you but you cannot.

First test but not conclusive is th Gap test. Put your finger on the surface of the mirror and the reflection in the mirror and your finger must have a gap.

Second test is to work on the principle that the darker side can see the brighter side. So cup your hands around your eyes and press it against the mirror forming a darker area around your eyes. Hopefully it is darker than the other side and you can see the other side.

If still paranoid, bring a small but strong torchlight, follow second test and at the same time shine the torchlight into the mirror, because of the way these mirrors are made, some light passes through the mirror and illuminate the other side.

I do not take responsibility if the above test does not work. Technology moving too damn fast these days.

Good Luck

kingkong
11-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Thanks Brother Xtrail02 for your great SCIENTIFIC test !

But I don¡¯t think good 2 way mirrors can be detected this way.
Hidden cameras are more difficult to detect nowadays !

Yes, back to the question of what action to take if we discovered hidden cameras or 2 way mirrors installed in the rooms ?

thomasdelarue
12-10-2002, 12:03 AM
Thanks Brother Xtrail02 for your great SCIENTIFIC test !

But I don¡¯t think good 2 way mirrors can be detected this way.
Hidden cameras are more difficult to detect nowadays !

Yes, back to the question of what action to take if we discovered hidden cameras or 2 way mirrors installed in the rooms ?
not to worry tis is a new hc, licence jus approved.
firemen and Police licence unit will come and do a final check,
on the door, fire exit, partitioning.................

onqq
12-10-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue

not to worry tis is a new hc, licence jus approved.
firemen and Police licence unit will come and do a final check,
on the door, fire exit, partitioning.................

Would the firemen & police check the mirrors as well ?

samson
12-10-2002, 01:42 PM
I think mirrors are not approved in HC.
I mean full height mirrors.
Otherwise all HC will have mirrors on every wall so you can admire your own actions in five directions ! (including one on the ceiling )

Report to the police if you discovered any 2 way mirrors or hidden cameras !:mad:

samson
13-10-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by scorpion67
Wah.....sounds good. Must try her out the next time. How much does she charge for the sexy celestial massage? Hope it is not celestial price.

Brother scorpion67, why don't you go and try Vanessa yourself ?
Give us your version of Field Report.
If really so good, I also must try. But I got to wait for my payday.
She don't work on Sunday becos my friend went to book for her today (Sunday) on my recommendation but was told she is off.

fangs
17-10-2002, 12:57 PM
I went there with some friends yesterday afternoon.
We had a game of billard while we observed the girls walking in and out of the staff room. This is one HC where we can watch the girls while we pretend to watch the TV hanging on the wall, Hee Hee !
The girls are in mid 30 and look quite gorgeous.
I saw one ANGMOH came out of the room and looked quite satisfied.
I also noticed an AHBENG chomping away at the TIM SUM. He is plump and perspiring all over after the session. Must be a very tough workout for him ! One of my friends said this guy frequent this place and enjoyed the free self-serviced meals.
For those brothers who work around there, I think it is a good deal to sign up for membership there !
The common area is big & spacious though not grand.
The changing room, Steam room & Sauna room are very spacious too. The Video room is simple and the reclinable Chairs are quite comfortable and is a good place to catch an afternoon nap.

chukeliang
17-10-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by fangs
We had a game of billard while we observed the girls walking in and out of the staff room. This is one HC where we can watch the girls while we pretend to watch the TV hanging on the wall, Hee Hee !
I also noticed an AHBENG chomping away at the TIM SUM. He is plump and perspiring all over after the session. Must be a very tough workout for him ! One of my friends said this guy frequent this place and enjoyed the free self-serviced meals.
For those brothers who work around there, I think it is a good deal to sign up for membership there !
The changing room, Steam room & Sauna room are very spacious too. The Video room is simple and the reclinable Chairs are quite comfortable and is a good place to catch an afternoon nap.
miramar better, got swimming pool and timsum

chukeliang
17-10-2002, 03:46 PM
becos jane is there, so u promote tis place?
before jane come to tis place, never hear u say anything leh!

anfkk
17-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Are u sure this place is so good? In my humble opinion, it is not very impressive. Also the girs (that I saw in my only visit) don't seem too young. Simple place lah, nothing spectacular. But for the price, it's ok.

I think there are much better HCs out there.

chukeliang
17-10-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by anfkk
Are u sure this place is so good? In my humble opinion, it is not very impressive. Also the girs (that I saw in my only visit) don't seem too young. Simple place lah, nothing spectacular. But for the price, it's ok.

I think there are much better HCs out there.
like hdb flat, smelly with kerosence some more.
many auntie 's OKT r there to watch over their gals, heheheeeheee

fangs
18-10-2002, 01:38 AM
I give recommendation of HC girls base on their good skill & friendly service. I don't recommend without valid reasons.
I don't say they are good just because they charge low price!
I don't criticize others if their recommendation is true.
Even if they promote the girls
But don't said the girls skill & service are bad , because U are not happy with her charge !

bestbest
18-10-2002, 08:03 PM
I give recommendation of HC girls base on their good skill & friendly service. I don't recommend without valid reasons.
But don't said the girls skill & service are bad , because U are not happy with her charge !

But you were still still worshipping the over hyped jane from your past threads....

fangs
20-10-2002, 12:29 AM
Bestbest = Chukeliang ? Ha Ha Ha !

Well, I thought Chukeliang was the one who recommend Celestial Spa and Vanessa initially ?

See the following posting in page 2 :

QUOTE : base on miko jane skill, she is 1 of the good one in hc joint.
But to be frank, their massage skill r veri good, better than those prc massage shop.

Last edited by chukeliang on 08-10-2002 at 03:39 PM

UNQUOTE.

Whorship is use for GOD not for people !

You have something against her ?

bestbest
20-10-2002, 08:33 AM
Bestbest = Chukeliang ? Ha Ha Ha !

Well, I thought Chukeliang was the one who recommend Celestial Spa and Vanessa initially ?

See the following posting in page 2 :

QUOTE : base on miko jane skill, she is 1 of the good one in hc joint.
But to be frank, their massage skill r veri good, better than those prc massage shop.

Last edited by chukeliang on 08-10-2002 at 03:39 PM

UNQUOTE.

Whorship is use for GOD not for people !

You have something against her ?

And after that you too. See the following reposts:

Very Interesting humour!
Let me share with brothers my experience with Jane. After a good massage, she did a sexy massage: very good feeling with her very light scratch using her fingers on my butt & thighs.
She then told me to lift up my butt in doggie style. I felt her fingers cupping my Dick in a circular motion from behind. I was thrilled when she asked, " You want to play ass hole? " I quickly nodded my head and said " Why not? " The pleasure was damn good. After a while she told me to lye facing up and she positioned herself between my legs and do Jua Gen. Hoo Hoo ! I finally shoot my load while she strokes my Dick! I paid her $80 all in and she gave a friendly smile.

:)
QUOTE]Originally posted by fangs
I read in the forum THONGS, there were a few interesting narations about Jane. The following quote can provide some tips on how to enjoy her service.

" Jane charges $80 for JG whether U CUM or not.
If U can tahan let her concentrate on exrcising your DICK and complete her JG then ask her to proceed to BJ and pay additional $20. It is worth it becos she will sit closer to U and you can fondle her. I always feel very strong erection and I can feel the greatest pleasure at this stage. My very important advice is that U have to be a little bit more generous if you want to achieve fullest enjoyment. How to build up the chemistry for GF/BF feeling if U only go once ? "

Following these recommendations, I had tried her service and found that it worked. So it depends on how one builds up the atmosphere to achieve good return. :cool: [/QUOTE]

Of course, with due respect to GOD. But it seems that you had also regarded her as goddess of JG.

Granted, i am strongly against those who promote/worhsip Jane. Read my past threads to find out why.

bestbest
20-10-2002, 01:12 PM

But you have started critizing. Here's the repost:

: Originally posted by fangs
Jua Gen is the massage of the .......I don抰 agree with Ah Dez抯 preference of causing the DICK to go down during JG !
I prefer to maintain strong erection throughout the JG session becos you will missed the SIOK feeling of JG if your DICK is not erect !
I also don抰 agree with Gedangsa抯 recommendation of trying Cindy抯 JG.
If as he claimed that she is not beautiful at all, I will not be able to maintain an erection. So how can I enjoy her JG ?
Also, no other stimulation can give better satisfaction than having real good sex with a willing patner !

A whole world of contradiction..sigh...

fangs
21-10-2002, 12:44 AM
I did not critisize othere's opinion, I only said my preference.
Seem that Jane had stepped on your toe?
U are so against her.
Hope not because U doesn’t like my postings.
I have nothing do to with Jane .
Be fair to Jane !

bestbest
21-10-2002, 09:54 PM
I did not critisize othere's opinion, I only said my preference.
Seem that Jane had stepped on your toe?
U are so against her.
Hope not because U doesn抰 like my postings.
I have nothing do to with Jane .
Be fair to Jane !

Be fair to Jane?????
Be fair to her and kow tow to her arrogant attitude????
Cannot say no to her????
And cannot even say that she is overcharging????
I tink u got a lot to do with Jane.
Or am i talking to Jane or Vanessa herself.

Btw, i am only stating my non-preference of the likes of Jane or Vanessa.

samson
22-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Ok la,

There is too much of unimportant argument !

Shall we move on to more interesting reports ?:D

fangs
22-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Overcharge ?
Is there a recommended retail price for specials?
If both parties agree to the price, do the business and then after
your enjoyment don’t complain about the price later !
If you know how to sweet talk the lady, she will accept a lower price
willingly and with no cutback in service.
But if she finds you fuzzy and stingy and some more want to touch
here and there, she will not to do a good job even if she is willing
to accept your lower offer ! It all depends on how well you manage
the situation !

No, I am not Jane !

Ya, I have a lot to do with Jane !
Because I am Tarzan.
Whenever I have urge, I look for JANE, Hee Hee Hee !

:eek:

bestbest
23-10-2002, 08:15 AM
Overcharge ?
Is there a recommended retail price for specials?
If both parties agree to the price, do the business and then after
your enjoyment don抰 complain about the price later !
If you know how to sweet talk the lady, she will accept a lower price
willingly and with no cutback in service.
But if she finds you fuzzy and stingy and some more want to touch
here and there, she will not to do a good job even if she is willing
to accept your lower offer ! It all depends on how well you manage
the situation !

No, I am not Jane !

Ya, I have a lot to do with Jane !
Because I am Tarzan.
Whenever I have urge, I look for JANE, Hee Hee Hee !

:eek: Hi Jane, in the first place, you were so arrogant that you could not accept no to your proposal. I remember there were a few of us who got a rude response from you because we din find it worthwhiile and we din find you attractive as what you claimed. Customers always have their right to say no but it is not so in your case.

Btw, who would want to negotiate price and who would want to touch you here and there if we din find you attractive and good in the first place. Even if you offer me free, it will be still be an EMPATHIC NO from me.

chukeliang
23-10-2002, 12:21 PM
Hi Jane, in the first place, you were so arrogant that you could not accept no to your proposal. I remember there were a few of us who got a rude response from you because we din find it worthwhiile and we din find you attractive as what you claimed. Customers always have their right to say no but it is not so in your case.

Btw, who would want to negotiate price and who would want to touch you here and there if we din find you attractive and good in the first place. Even if you offer me free, it will be still be an EMPATHIC NO from me.
hi jane, if she around, her massage bit old fashion,
like open durian, and washing laundry, scrub and scrub and scrub.

fangs
23-10-2002, 12:23 PM
Please la, go and confront Jane directly if you are so against her.

I am fangs Ok ?

Jane is now massaging some SAMSTERS at her workplace now while I am surffing the NET in my office !

Fat hope that she will offer you for free !
But if she really does, pass the offer to me if you are not interested.
Definitely she is not your cup of tea.
But to me, she is finger licking GOOOOOOOOOD mann !
:D

bestbest
23-10-2002, 02:01 PM

hi jane, if she around, her massage bit old fashion,
like open durian, and washing laundry, scrub and scrub and scrub.

Agree..her massage is only so so. Even Estee of Dorris is very much better. She calls it "twee na". As for jg, she charges $60 though $10 higher than the market price. And not $80 from the over-rated Jane. Have to admit that the jg from Estee is quite painful and i have stopped trying it after 2 rounds. But the point is that she would not tell you off or give you a black face when you refuse her jg.

Of course i am not promoting Estee as i have stopped visiting her a year ago. If i want to have a very good oil massage plus jg or hj, i would go for the gals at Gold Fingers. They would persuade you to go for their jg but they would not give you a black face if you say no. I am very impressed with gals like Cecilia and Nancy. Younger than Jane but definitely very much better in attitude. And they charge only $50 for their jg.

bestbest
23-10-2002, 02:23 PM
Please la, go and confront Jane directly if you are so against her.

I am fangs Ok ?

Jane is now massaging some SAMSTERS at her workplace now while I am surffing the NET in my office !

Fat hope that she will offer you for free !
But if she really does, pass the offer to me if you are not interested.
Definitely she is not your cup of tea.
But to me, she is finger licking GOOOOOOOOOD mann !

Fat hope??? Of course, dare not la, auntie jane. Are you saying you are a piece of KFC? Colonel Sander will be very sad leh.....

fangs
23-10-2002, 09:59 PM
Ya La ,KFC chicken finger licking good ?

bestbest
24-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Ya La ,KFC chicken finger licking good ?

But again auntie jane, you are overcharging your piece of KFC. Fat hope, if you want everybody to pay $80 for your self-proclaimed finger licking ....piece. Wat an injustice to Colonel Sander.

Sian liao.

fangs
24-10-2002, 12:45 PM
Hey Bestbest, you really ¡°BUAY JAIK BUAY KOON ¡° over the $80 you spent on Jane, Ha ?
From your furious sustained bombardments on Jane, one can conclude that your complains is mainly on her charge of $80 which you cannot swallow. So it is not because of her skill or service that is not good.
You actually like her skill but just not willing to pay a premium price.
So don¡¯t give wrong grading la.
I am not supporting her charging high price but giving a fair comment.
So what price you think is acceptable to you ?
You can¡¯t compare her piece of meat with KFC la !
KFC is deep fried while hers is juicy fresh you know !
KFC is mass produced while hers is dedicated to one at a time HOR !
KFC is served in public while she serves you in private and there is no fixed MENU and price.
I also paid $80 but I know how to get my BEST BARGAIN !
What else ? Hee Hee Hee !
Don¡¯t cry over spilled milk la.
Move on and enjoy life happily mann !

AHSPERM2000
24-10-2002, 12:54 PM
Hey Bestbest, you really ¡°BUAY JAIK BUAY KOON ¡° over the $80 you spent on Jane, Ha ?
From your furious sustained bombardments on Jane, one can conclude that your complains is mainly on her charge of $80 which you cannot swallow. So it is not because of her skill or service that is not good.
KFC is served in public while she serves you in private and there is no fixed MENU and price.

HI HC BROTHERS

CAN WE ONCE AND FOR ALL STOP DOING FREE PUBLICITY FOR JXXE!!!

SINCE THE OLD SAMMYBOY WEB TILL NOW, I THINK SHE HAS GAIN ENOUGH FREE ADVERTISEMENT, I DON'T THINK U GUY WILL GAIN ANY FREE FUCK FROM HER BY DOING THAT, SO LET'S CONTRIBUTE SOME NEW BLOOD FOR THE REST OF THE BROTHER TO ENJOY.

I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTEN U !!

WORTH TRYING!!

anfkk
24-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Yes, please. Let's move on from the Jane debate. This thread is about the whole of Celestial, not just Jane. I think we can summarise that a lot don't like Jane, a few like Fangs like Jane. So mixed reports lah, let's leave it at that.

scorpion67
24-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by anfkk
Yes, please. Let's move on from the Jane debate. This thread is about the whole of Celestial, not just Jane. I think we can summarise that a lot don't like Jane, a few like Fangs like Jane. So mixed reports lah, let's leave it at that.

Yes.....I agree....just stop postings about Jane. Let's move on with more productive postings on other celestial beings in Celestial. I have yet to try Celestial's girls...will try one of this days after I have concluded who I should call.

bestbest
24-10-2002, 08:58 PM
Hey Bestbest, you really ~{!0~}BUAY JAIK BUAY KOON ~{!0~} over the $80 you spent on Jane, Ha ?
So don~{!/~}t give wrong grading la.
You can~{!/~}t compare her piece of meat with KFC la !
Don~{!/~}t cry over spilled milk la.

Sigh, Auntie Jane,

You have kept saying that I was pissed off because of the $80 tab. But in your frenzy to defend and promote yourself, you chose to ignore my main argument about your arrogant attitude. May I repeat. YOU SIMPLY CAN~{!/~}T ACCEPT YOUR CUSTOMERS REJECTING YOUR JG. CAN YOU REMEMBER SAYING ~{!0~}WHY WASTE MY TIME?~{!1~}, ~{!0~}WHY COME HERE?~{!1~}. WAT A BLOODY RUDE, ARROGANT AND UNPROVOKED RESPONSE TO A MERE WORD OF NO.

Can you tell me how can I like your skills where in the first place, your massage was only so so and when I din even try your jg? May be suckers such as your boy boy by the name of fangs does and he wouldn~{!/~}t even mind paying $80 or even more to satisfy his auntie obsession fantasy. ..

Waking up time, boy boy.

fangs
29-10-2002, 11:33 PM
so U only tried her once & U din't try her JG ?

Tell me wish HC girls are happy if U reject her golden offer ?
U are so unfair to her in your postings.

30-10-2002, 06:15 AM

Sigh, Auntie Jane,

You have kept saying that I was pissed off because of the $80 tab. But in your frenzy to defend and promote yourself, you chose to ignore my main argument about your arrogant attitude. Waking up time, boy boy.

Why don't we just stop posting or answering about JANE.
Positive or Negative posting is also a good publicity for her.
Cheers

bestbest
30-10-2002, 07:00 AM
so U only tried her once & U din't try her JG ?

Tell me wish HC girls are happy if U reject her golden offer ?
U are so unfair to her in your postings.

Agree..none will be happy. But can you name me any hc gal who will scold you and even kick your butt out of the room? For just a 'no' tio her answer and did nothing else to incur her wrath. For other hc gals, they will just continue to persuade or at most, give you a black face. But definitely not auntie J.

This will be my final posting on this issue, rest assured.

blazecsl
31-10-2002, 03:32 AM
went there last month, paid $35 and $100 for fj.
got a sexy auntie, service is gd. 8/10

but does not really have tht CFM look.
allow u to try many positions, maybe becoz is closing time.

ramming her hard ...with full of load spray all over her body!! she lick and clean up.

apology, cant remember her name already...

but overall, give her 6/10.

after the session, seated outside to wait for fren to finish..
then many gals walking out...but did not see any young and pretty one....

so sad.....if u thot of going down and asking for young pretty one.
maybe u can forget it!!

Pencil
31-10-2002, 10:23 AM
Just to check with you guys if there is a hot pool there?

Which other gals would u guys recommend? young, pretty & good massage...

chukeliang
31-10-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by blazecsl
went there last month, paid $35 and $100 for fj.
got a sexy auntie, service is gd. 8/10

but does not really have tht CFM look.
allow u to try many positions, maybe becoz is closing time.

ramming her hard ...with full of load spray all over her body!! she lick and clean up.

apology, cant remember her name already...

but overall, give her 6/10.

after the session, seated outside to wait for fren to finish..
then many gals walking out...but did not see any young and pretty one....

so sad.....if u thot of going down and asking for young pretty one.
maybe u can forget it!!
a veri normal day to day happening in a typical hc, nothing to shout about, rather stay at home on my osim massage chair, them weekend go and find geylang gals

samson
06-11-2002, 12:08 AM
brother fangs,
Since U are so keen for vanessa,What will be your field report like ?

fangs
07-11-2002, 01:22 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by kingkong
I went there yesterday.
I shot my load sky high or Celestial High He Hee Heee ! The best sexy massage I had tried ! (9/10). No kidding ! [/QUOTE]

If you also think that this report is good, then mine will be too hot to be posted here !
The above is just child play to me !
Hee Hee Hee !

Ah Dez
07-11-2002, 04:23 PM

80 buck for her so-called good service... is a total crap.

I don't even think she is worth that $80 gave. But the problem is that if you feel that you are paying too much, then don't go. If you find that you want to spend $$$ in this way, then go ahead.

We go out to enjoy... we spend $$ on the women to satisfy us not the other way way round where we got to satisfy the purses.

I tried her once and didn't went back again... the are 156 HC now in singapore and counting.... if every HC got 10 girls.. then there are 1560 girls to try....

I can't be so sway that i can't find a girl of better service and money well spend??

My 2 cents, worth. Just my own comments.

fangs
08-11-2002, 02:02 AM
Wah ! 156 HC in a small Singapore ?
Your counting is reliable or not ?
Good work !
Keep us informed when there is a new addition in the list.

Anyway, you are right to say that we pay to get satisfaction.
But if you cannot make the girl happy how can she make you satisfied ?

So the saying is right : " PAY PEANUTS AND YOU GET MONKEYS "

My 2 cents, worth. Just my own comments. HEE HEE HEE

Ah Dez
08-11-2002, 06:18 AM
Wah ! 156 HC in a small Singapore ?
Your counting is reliable or not ?
Good work !
Keep us informed when there is a new addition in the list.

Anyway, you are right to say that we pay to get satisfaction.
But if you cannot make the girl happy how can she make you satisfied ?

So the saying is right : " PAY PEANUTS AND YOU GET MONKEYS "

My 2 cents, worth. Just my own comments. HEE HEE HEE

Yup... Pay Peanuts and you get monkeys..

But paying $80 for peanuts is too expensive.

thomasdelarue
08-11-2002, 11:44 PM

a veri normal day to day happening in a typical hc, nothing to shout about, rather stay at home on my osim massage chair, them weekend go and find geylang gals
got tried ice, the young gal, think from IP last time

kingkong
09-11-2002, 03:52 AM
Brother Fangs, U are wrong !
Nowaday pay peanuts can not get monkey already.
U have to pay big banana to get monkey.
Inflation very high now. Ke Ke Ke.......
Actually I have hotter report yet to come .
U see me no ha !

fangs
11-11-2002, 01:34 AM
Whatever !
Peanuts, or banana,as long as they are happy they will do their best to give us satisfaction.
If you go KTV, you will have to spend more than $80 and you may not get anything at all in the end !

live2002evil
11-11-2002, 02:05 PM
jus came back from celestial. first time there, 1st impression, like hospital all blue and white. anyway ask for young gal. guess who came in, former summer from ip. i tried her b4, she can remember too. no need massage jus straight to fj cos lunch time mah. standard lousier than b4, say tired too little sleep. did 69 but no enjoy, maybe she seems like sian sian, make me also sian. so jus shoot n go. check with recept any more young gals, she said got a few more coming early next month. dunno can trust her defination of young or not, most if not all tat i see is all aunties. will drop by next month n try.

DiscWizard
11-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by live2002evil
jus came back from celestial. first time there, 1st impression, like hospital all blue and white. anyway ask for young gal. guess who came in, former summer from ip. i tried her b4, she can remember too. no need massage jus straight to fj cos lunch time mah. standard lousier than b4, say tired too little sleep. did 69 but no enjoy, maybe she seems like sian sian, make me also sian. so jus shoot n go. check with recept any more young gals, she said got a few more coming early next month. dunno can trust her defination of young or not, most if not all tat i see is all aunties. will drop by next month n try.

Well done. You are super on-the-ball. Shoot and immediately report, even though the FR is bit brief. You must be in the office writing this. :D

live2002evil
11-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by DiscWizard
Well done. You are super on-the-ball. Shoot and immediately report, even though the FR is bit brief. You must be in the office writing this. :D

hehe, ya lor, too free liao in office. alone in office looking for places to chiong.

gl_chongster
11-11-2002, 02:31 PM
Btw bro KingKong,

How much paid for the entire session inclusive of the 'Sexy Massage' service provided by Vanessa?

DiscWizard
11-11-2002, 02:43 PM
hehe, ya lor, too free liao in office. alone in office looking for places to chiong.
How much you pay for the FJ ?

kingkong
12-11-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by gl_chongster
Btw bro KingKong,

How much paid for the entire session inclusive of the 'Sexy Massage' service provided by Vanessa?

So you interested in my report ?

Well, I paid $80 all in for a good massage + sexy massage + touching Hee hee !

I have gone back for a number of sessions already.

Each repeat session she gets friendlier.

live2002evil
12-11-2002, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DiscWizard
How much you pay for the FJ ? [/QUOTE

nvr ask for rate, jus pay same as ip, 120

samson
21-11-2002, 12:32 AM
So you interested in my report ?

Well, I paid $80 all in for a good massage + sexy massage + touching Hee hee !

I have gone back for a number of sessions already.

Each repeat session she gets friendlier.

Brother Kingkong,
Base on your report, Vanessa spent quite alot of time doing special for you.
Did you ask her to start the special earlier ?
I feel that most girls allocate only about 5 minutes for the special. I can't enjoy to the fullest in that short time !

live2002evil
21-11-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by samson
Brother Kingkong,
Base on your report, Vanessa spent quite alot of time doing special for you.
Did you ask her to start the special earlier ?
I feel that most girls allocate only about 5 minutes for the special. I can't enjoy to the fullest in that short time !

u can request for special first, then u will be able to enjoy to ur fullest coz the gal will not rush. most likely they will evedo it slowly cos then less time for massage.

kingkong
23-11-2002, 01:50 AM
By now Vanessa knows what I really want, Hee Hee Hee !
Straight into JUA GEN without asking !
She will concentrate on massaging my pubic area and keep maintaining my strong erection.
She allow me to lift up her blouse and lick her soft tits.
I can feel that they really swell and harden as I rolled them with my tongue, Hee Hee Hee !
I can feel the urge now.
Must go again tomorrow.

chukeliang
24-11-2002, 03:20 PM
wat is the name of tis gal down there,?? is it ice?

live2002evil
25-11-2002, 12:10 AM
wat is the name of tis gal down there,?? is it ice?

sry, did not ask. no idea at all.

samson
26-11-2002, 12:14 AM
By now Vanessa knows what I really want, Hee Hee Hee !
Straight into JUA GEN without asking !
She will concentrate on massaging my pubic area and keep maintaining my strong erection.
She allow me to lift up her blouse and lick her soft tits.
I can feel that they really swell and harden as I rolled them with my tongue, Hee Hee Hee !
I can feel the urge now.
Must go again tomorrow.

Hey, don't make me GIAN Leh !

Are you sure you can feel her tits swell by using your tongue!
Maybe it is your tongue that gets sored instead, hee hee hee !

I still prefer a good massage first, followed by some sexy stimulations.
Then ask for half session extension for the EXTRAS !
Don't let the girl hurry you !
Tell her that she has plenty of time :D

HC man
30-11-2002, 01:37 AM

Vanessa = Jane (of Miko)

Pleasure for some, Warning for others to all bro. that like Vanessa do you all know that she is going to leave celestial very soon? maybe she will work until end of this year

chukeliang
01-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by HC man
to all bro. that like Vanessa do you all know that she is going to leave celestial very soon? maybe she will work until end of this year
is veneesa happy over there???
any bro tried, maybe her skill deproved and getting less client now aday

HC man
01-12-2002, 11:20 PM
is veneesa happy over there???
any bro tried, maybe her skill deproved and getting less client now aday happy or not i do not know but she is leaving this HC very soon maybe she is going to concourse and work in beach road i think is a new HC

plman2002
03-12-2002, 10:45 AM
Hi Bros,

Walk in around 7.30pm and got this girl Irene came into the room about 8 mins later.
She said she is a Thai but she speaks good mandarin.

massage + jua gen + hj

overall quite relaxing and enjoyable.

we chatted all the way like friends. lol

Damage 35+50 = 85:)

kingkong
04-12-2002, 02:03 AM
happy or not i do not know but she is leaving this HC very soon maybe she is going to concourse and work in beach road i think is a new HC

I was told that Vanessa goes there as a trainer.
She did asked me for my phone number.
I asked her " for what ? "
"Call me when you are lonely at home ? Hee Hee ! "
She said "Better than that lah ! "
" Come and be my Model lah " she said.
"But I must warn you, you must be strong enough to tahan the rough touch of those new masseuse and must have the time to come everyday lor !
Die Die must go MAN !

chukeliang
23-12-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by plman2002
Hi Bros,

Walk in around 7.30pm and got this girl Irene came into the room about 8 mins later.
She said she is a Thai but she speaks good mandarin.

massage + jua gen + hj

overall quite relaxing and enjoyable.

we chatted all the way like friends. lol

Damage 35+50 = 85:)
not only good mandarin , a very fluent hokien.
think she came to malaysia and s'pore for long time oredi.

Peridot62
23-12-2002, 05:10 PM
"But I must warn you, you must be strong enough to tahan the rough touch of those new masseuse and must have the time to come everyday lor !
Die Die must go MAN !

Hello Bro Kingkong,

R u sure she need model, I'm free everyday, can work as her model. Got pay alot. Maybe go visit her b4 year end n ask her la

HC man
23-12-2002, 10:14 PM
Die Die must go MAN ! She said that to me also ask me to be her Model also

kingkong
23-12-2002, 11:12 PM
Brother Peridot62
Too late la !
Vanessa missing liao !
Now got to wait for her to call me.
Where got pay for being her Model !
She didn't ask you to pay for admission already good enough.
Somemore enjoying free rubba rubba by those new gals.

Brother HC Man, see whether she calls you first or me !

Hee Hee Hee

Peridot62
24-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Hello Bro Kingkong,

If she call and you don want, please let me know. My email is [email protected].
I don mind been ruba ruba by new hand lar.

HC man
24-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Brother Peridot62
Too late la !
Vanessa missing liao !

Hee Hee Hee Who know she may call us at the same time she told me it will be in the morning

Peridot62
24-12-2002, 12:47 PM
Hello HC Man,

Pls let me know if she need more model, I'm free in the morning. Email me at [email protected]. thk

I just call Celestial Spa and confirmed Vanessa had left.

HC man
24-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Peridot62
Hello HC Man,

Pls let me know if she need more model, I'm free in the morning. Email me at [email protected]. thk

I just call Celestial Spa and confirmed Vanessa had left. Go to concourse at Beach Rd. and look for her

chukeliang
25-12-2002, 03:08 PM
Go to concourse at Beach Rd. and look for her
is there a hc at concourse??
dun tell its Merlin ?
huh!!!!!!

HC man
26-12-2002, 12:37 AM
is there a hc at concourse??
dun tell its Merlin ?
huh!!!!!! Heard some Bro. there saying there is a HC coming up at concourse and jane also told me b4 that she is going to concourse to work

nokia8310
27-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Go to concourse at Beach Rd. and look for her
wat is the name of the hc??/
any bor happen to find out thks

chukeliang
29-12-2002, 06:23 PM

well 1 mth oredi, really there r some young gals,
young? depend how u compare.
rita, indian gal
lyn
angel, specky gal
like it??

nokia3510
30-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Yes- confirm, new HC opening on level 3 of Concourse. Was there shopping on Sat when the contractors putting up sign posts, renovating etc. I think its called D' Spa. Not sure. But its got first hour free parking incentive and special opening promo etc. Any bros working at Concourse - do try and post FR please.

mangotango
30-12-2002, 12:30 PM
hi bros,

understand that former summer of ip is no working in celestial...can any bros advice what name is she called now. thanks.

chukeliang
30-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by mangotango
hi bros,

understand that former summer of ip is no working in celestial...can any bros advice what name is she called now. thanks.
is it the tall slim lyn??

King fuckspider
30-12-2002, 02:54 PM
Buddy Nokia 8310:
Please assist list All the HCs in Singapore with their locations and
names of pretty girls/ Dolls which provide services such as
HJ, BBBJ, BJ, FJ, 96, Frenching & Etcs., Thanks

From Buddy King Fuckspider.

nokia8310
30-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by nokia3510
Yes- confirm, new HC opening on level 3 of Concourse. Was there shopping on Sat when the contractors putting up sign posts, renovating etc. I think its called D' Spa. Not sure. But its got first hour free parking incentive and special opening promo etc. Any bros working at Concourse - do try and post FR please.
mus go there and see,
any bro know how big is the place, occupy how many shop-space??
same as celestial ?
or as small as K@I hc.

nokia8310
30-12-2002, 06:49 PM
Brother Peridot62
Too late la !
Vanessa missing liao !

Hee Hee Hee
she use to tell me , she was a boss of a beauty salon shop before she come into hc line, maybe setting up shop again, or do house renting job, often overheard her using the hp to speak about landlord and tenant issue.

hc line can be now her partime job oredi . hope she can find a better prospect somewhere else as her age is catching up.

the other lady tat until now still cannot locate is channel of MIKO, and May of princess hc(ex goldhill, belinda).

any chionster found any clue??/

nokia8310
30-12-2002, 06:50 PM
is it the tall slim lyn??
tis lyn is tall n slim n fair skin with shoulder length hair.
heard the small size ice had left celestial .

power69
30-12-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by nokia8310
tis lyn is tall n slim n fair skin with shoulder length hair.
heard the small size ice had left celestial .
heard form the manageress chris ,at from time to time she will try to get good massage aunties to work there, tis is to get back some serious crowd.
there is 1 aunties from chinatown point , who also back up as cashier during the weekend, her name KIM , any bro try her hard massage??
me havent' try yet.

King fuckspider
01-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi Buddy Nokia 8310,
Rece'd a message from Sammyboy that you were kind enough to reply to my question, thanks.
But, Sorry to say I am unable to locate your reply, Please assist.

chukeliang
01-01-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by power69
heard form the manageress chris ,at from time to time she will try to get good massage aunties to work there, tis is to get back some serious crowd.
there is 1 aunties from chinatown point , who also back up as cashier during the weekend, her name KIM , any bro try her hard massage??
me havent' try yet.
so far the best looking gal among all in celestial is still HELEN.
her massage skill is day back in the days of York Hotel.

mangotango
02-01-2003, 11:51 AM
went to celestial to look for lyn thinking that she is former summer of ip, unfortunately she is not. any bros know where is summer working now, kind of miss her. thanks.

Penn
03-01-2003, 11:10 AM
so i think there no one worthy in celestial for us to visit liao izzit?

live2002evil
04-01-2003, 11:56 AM
ya lor, i also looking for summer, the way she do 69 n ride on top damm shoik man

Penn
06-01-2003, 12:00 PM
i went there on friday...
vanessa not there anymore...

heard that she opened a new HC by herself...
anyone know where?

tried a thai girl... (forgot her name)
JG skills not bad... but face wise, standard aunty face...
sianz 1/2...
damage 50 + 35

anyone else good in celestial worth partonising?

HC man
06-01-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Penn
i went there on friday...
vanessa not there anymore...

heard that she opened a new HC by herself...
anyone know where?

tried a thai girl... (forgot her name)
JG skills not bad... but face wise, standard aunty face...
sianz 1/2...
damage 50 + 35

anyone else good in celestial worth partonising? Yes i think she open one HC by herself at Beach Road Concourse 2nd floor heard that this Hc is very big and nice some of the Bro. here are talking about it go to thread super new HC and find out more

live2002evil
07-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by mangotango
went to celestial to look for lyn thinking that she is former summer of ip, unfortunately she is not. any bros know where is summer working now, kind of miss her. thanks.

she's back in ip

mangotango
07-01-2003, 12:41 PM
thanks....will go down and look for her

redrooster
07-01-2003, 01:18 PM
so far the best looking gal among all in celestial is still HELEN.
her massage skill is day back in the days of York Hotel.

can give FR? thanks.

Penn
08-01-2003, 11:52 AM
I went there again and this time got a girl called Esteer..
She is in her ealry 30's....
C cup boobs... Face 6/10..
Massage ok... but JG skill not so good...
Damage: 35 + 50

dun think anyone one else is worth partonising at Celestial anymore.... *sigh*

pussywillo
08-01-2003, 11:53 AM
able to FR to fror the throne. Well lets see how is goes.......... yippie:D

nokia8310
08-01-2003, 10:06 PM
I went there again and this time got a girl called Esteer..
She is in her ealry 30's....
C cup boobs... Face 6/10..
Massage ok... but JG skill not so good...
Damage: 35 + 50

dun think anyone one else is worth partonising at Celestial anymore.... *sigh*
heard tat there ` indian gal and 1 ex malay model, both veri angpai among indian braders

Penn
09-01-2003, 11:32 AM
anyone has tried the indian gal & ex malay model?
please provide info if they are good or not....

chukeliang
12-01-2003, 06:06 PM
saw the indian gal, actually look like hindustani, or punjab.
the malay gal, tall long leg, small face.
good physique. Many Mat brader call her, also some executive also come and look for her.

Penn
13-01-2003, 03:00 PM
saw the indian gal, actually look like hindustani, or punjab.
the malay gal, tall long leg, small face.
good physique. Many Mat brader call her, also some executive also come and look for her.

hi chukeliang... thanks for your info...

any brudder tried them b4, please provide more detailed FR..

Penn
15-01-2003, 04:34 PM
bo lang reply huh?...
think i go try myself next week n let u guys know if there is anything good... hmmm...

power69
15-01-2003, 10:47 PM
bo lang reply huh?...
think i go try myself next week n let u guys know if there is anything good... hmmm...
mos gal there r dropping price to 80. due to recession

Penn
16-01-2003, 10:24 AM

hi bro power69...
which gals u called before?
recommenable?

NOKIA6100
19-01-2003, 05:21 PM
heard lyn, kitty chrg cheap

x-cream
22-01-2003, 01:37 AM
Give this HC a miss......not worth it. They are very selective on the customer that comes in or call in. Take my advise.

Penn
22-01-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by x-cream
Give this HC a miss......not worth it. They are very selective on the customer that comes in or call in. Take my advise.

what do u mean by they are selective?...
i tot we are the paying customers and we should be the one selecting...
i dun understand... :confused:

x-cream
22-01-2003, 08:24 PM
I went in with my Malay friend last Monday. I requested for a young sexy lady and my friend requested for a Malay gal. We make a call earlier to book for the Malay gal knowing there is only one. When we arrived, the recep asked my friend whether has he been massage by a Malay lady in their spa. My friend pretended to say yes!! We then proceed to our respective rooms.

After I undress myself, I waited for almost 5 minutes b4 a lady arrived. I was very shocked to see that the lady is an aged lady (>40) but dress and make-up very sexily. I quickly called the recep for a change as i requested for a Young Sexy lady. The recep said that all the ladies are busy and the gal who serve me is young. I argue and said that they need to get their eyesight checked. Finally, I decided to go and request for a refund. Not long b4 i left, my friend also comes out. He was very upset as the Malay gal who came into the room saw him and left after a short while! Then the recep called him in the room and said the Malay gal suddenly has an upset stomach and cannot serve him. They want him to change to another gal. My friend straight away tell them off and decided to leave and be refunded.

It was a very bad experience for the both of us and we swear not to step to that HC again!!! We already informed all our kakis and hope the bros here will join-in.

NOKIA6100
22-01-2003, 11:19 PM
[
B][/QUOTE]
better dun go to hc , stay at home and be a good boy.
for such a situation usually ppl will take , and never go back to tat hc again.
seldom ppl will ask for refund.
the most ask for partial refund, and make use the facilities.

think the malay gal knoe yr friend outside, so dun wan to serve.
pai seh lah!!!

NOKIA6100
22-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by x-cream
saw yr other postings, 12 posting on Geylang,
1 on Bali island, 1 on KTV

hc is different from Geylang.
dun misinterpret them as selecting customers,
there run the risk on Av catching the gal red handed.
bear in mind of tis point.

for pros, all sought of ppl come in, they hv to serve.

Heeman77
23-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Agreed with you. I asked for a young one but came in is a lau goh. Got no mood liao and asked for a refund. I din use any of the facilities, just only wait a damm half an hour for the "young ger". Got only a partial refund as tHe recep claimed that I spent more than a limited time at the HC. WTF, I take the refund and get out of the place. Never to step into the place again. I tot it will be something like the old KING or Prince.
Definately a place to aviod.
In my own personal opinion.

Overall Rating for HC
3/10

x-cream
26-01-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
saw yr other postings, 12 posting on Geylang,
1 on Bali island, 1 on KTV

hc is different from Geylang.
dun misinterpret them as selecting customers,
there run the risk on Av catching the gal red handed.
bear in mind of tis point.

for pros, all sought of ppl come in, they hv to serve.

I guess you are those type of guys that 'everything goes'. No comment though....

nokia8310
02-02-2003, 09:21 PM
past few days tis malay gal got many complain from customers,
thing she not so interested oredi, may hv earn quite alot .

samson
03-02-2003, 01:30 AM
I think the Indian girl has gone over to CASANOVA .
If she the Indian Eurasian girl mentioned by KingKong ?

NOKIA6100
04-02-2003, 11:16 PM
new gal: 3 more thai gal.
fair type

NOKIA6100
04-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by samson
I think the Indian girl has gone over to CASANOVA .
If she the Indian Eurasian girl mentioned by KingKong ?
punjabii, nort eurasian, think kenna tarik by Jane

pingyard
06-02-2003, 11:08 AM
Dear bros,
First of all, she'll not entertain any malay customers that she have not serviced before, even for massage only. Reason is simple - she's singaporean, and getting married soon, and doesn't want to take unnecessary risks in case her husband-to-be found out. She'll be quitting the scene soon before getting married this year. To all malay bros, tough luck.
She doesn't provide specials to some other bros because, although she's doing it for the money, she's NOT that desperate.

Now for the FR (my view):-

1. Looks - 8/10 (would be 8.5 if not for couple of pimples)
2. Hair - long , straight and smells great
3. Body - 8, 1.7m, proportionate, solid butt, smooth skin
4. boobs - B cup
5. HJ - 7.5 ...gives an above average malay-version of JG.
6. Massage - 7.,... Said her mum is skilled in malay post-pregnancy massage
6. FJ - gf type, if she is well treated in the 1st place
7. Claim-to-fame -- appeared in TV ad 2001/2

But bros here do remember that you need to be patient with this gem. If she likes you enough, she'll pop the golden question. Demanding bros need not apply. Remember, girls in HC are NOT obliged to provide extra services. To her, chemistry is important too.
Charges are reasonable.:)

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 02:46 PM
[???

pingyard
06-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Nokia6100,
how u noe? you park urself there everiday? I must try to be more discreet in future. Please do not try to find out about me as I just want to make some contributions after benefiting from all the bros' FRs.

Anyway, I find it this malay girl a nice change from the usual HC girls where you just lie down and they just service you. Ultimately, I want to achieve the GF feeling but yet with no strings attached , by gaining an inch or two everytime I visit her...

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 09:51 PM
[????????????

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 09:53 PM
[

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 10:15 PM
[when a gal want to resign , she will say getting married or family problem, go to casanova can see many miko and celestial spa gals all down there, for better pasture of course.
now got some replacement, thai gals,
3 of them

jojoman
06-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by pingyard
Dear bros,
First of all, she'll not entertain any malay customers that she have not serviced before, even for massage only. Reason is simple - she's singaporean, and getting married soon, and doesn't want to take unnecessary risks in case her husband-to-be found out. She'll be quitting the scene soon before getting married this year. To all malay bros, tough luck.
She doesn't provide specials to some other bros because, although she's doing it for the money, she's NOT that desperate.

Now for the FR (my view):-

1. Looks - 8/10 (would be 8.5 if not for couple of pimples)
2. Hair - long , straight and smells great
3. Body - 8, 1.7m, proportionate, solid butt, smooth skin
4. boobs - B cup
5. HJ - 7.5 ...gives an above average malay-version of JG.
6. Massage - 7.,... Said her mum is skilled in malay post-pregnancy massage
6. FJ - gf type, if she is well treated in the 1st place
7. Claim-to-fame -- appeared in TV ad 2001/2

But bros here do remember that you need to be patient with this gem. If she likes you enough, she'll pop the golden question. Demanding bros need not apply. Remember, girls in HC are NOT obliged to provide extra services. To her, chemistry is important too.
Charges are reasonable.:)

howwhat to ask @ the HC for this gem?
name pls

nokia6110
03-09-2003, 08:52 PM
I went there yesterday.
jane of casanova = vanessa of celestial,
so kong get to know jane since celestial days.
given her 9/10 point

chukeliang
29-09-2003, 09:01 PM
I went there yesterday.
She teased me Eyou have strong urge hor ? I do for you a sexy massage to release OK ?
this is how kingkong get to knoe Jane, when she was in celestial , known as Vanessa(new ga)))...............

wah piang ooi !!!!!!!!!!!

nokia6110
17-07-2004, 07:24 PM
..............so jane was from pacific plaza