PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

Pages : [1] 2 3

sianren
08-08-2007, 02:52 PM
As requested by senior Bros, to have a separte tread on Xiao Ping...
Hi bros, just found 1 new SYT PRC at only $60..

This is one die-die must bonk if you are SYTs lover like me and only charged $60...value bonk....

Yesterday was a hot afternoon, went down to odd lane cannot find any attractive PRC only one call TING TING ( abt 25yrs- $60/=) Look:6.5 so didn't want to confirm just got the number and cont to prowl...

Went to even lane , though some mei mei there but nothing attract my attention...so drive down to further a few more lane...

Wow, just sit there was this pretty SYT..she was on the phone , so just wait for her to finish, went over and talk to her, quote only $60 w/rm....WHy not!!!!! even she quote me $80 i'll still bonk this SYT
What really attract me was, she have about 60% resemble JOLIN TSAI

http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/050119cyl24.jpg

We proceed to nearby hotel, then she ask me at counter, do I have Cap...I said buy at vendor machine, I change coin and she offer to buy for me...So professional service.

Inside the room, she mention that the weather very warm, and still put on make-up, then I ask her why? She said well must make myself pretty so customer will like it mah...she strip herself and then help me to take off my shirt, HUH not bad,,,,then hold my hand and we proceed to shower together..She will wash for you front and back then oso wash your DIDI..then I wash her 32B boobs which really big compare to her body. Nice

We dry ourselves and I lay on the bed wait for her..we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her) she started with catbath..from top to my balls and give afew light kiss there too..then she cap me for BJ ( Ok for me) suction was good though cap is on , can see Jolin lookalike blowinf and Dick shiok...and not just the tip , she does deep blow too..then I use my finger to fonder her nipple and she love it...while she still BJ I slowing finger down to her cunt, no objection, first tease her from outside then goes deep into and really turn her on Heat...then I let her lay down and service her....

Sucking her nipple is really nice, closing her eyes and enjoying afew moment...then I down down to lick her cunt ....now I really vision of lick Joiln liao..and I do it for almost 10 mins

She said cannot tahan liao must enter, of course, seeing her wet I know she cum liao...she start riding from the top , can really feel her tight pussy slowing engulf my dick, and when I follow her momentum, she again sweet said to me, relax and enjoy you don't have to work You paid I work..after that she plea me to enter from doggie, turn over and bonk her from the back place her near to mirror is really a beautiful sight, bouncing blosom and swinging hip action, cont with missionary and side which I like the best ....still cannot cum..shit weather too hot???

She said never mind change another cap, this time didi soft liao and she offer to BJ one more time...WOW...really good ...once my didi is awake this time, not too much pattern went straight in full trust and she moaning like crazy....unload and collapse onto the bed...

We rest there awhile she went to clean up first, then I join her and wash up for me...

Name: Xiao Ping
Orgin: PRC PuiTian
Height: approx 1.58m
Weight: approx 41kg
Stat: 32B (50cents areola light brown, breast suspect enhance but very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 8.5/10 ( Jolin lookalike 60%...pretty no bluff)-those know me, I'm sucker for good look
BJ: 7/10 (too bad, but suction is there)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy really tight- Doggie, cowride, missionary, sideway)
Service: 8.5/10 (very Pro )
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely for me, I very seldom fo that, but I will cont for at least 3-5 times

Only minus point for me:
She need to collect payment first, afraid that other might play her out...
She does only BJ...:rolleyes:
Still she consider short for my perfect bonk and she might leave you once finish, other business to attend...

Plus Points:
Young and willing to learn ( 23yrs )
Look to me very Cheerful and captivating
Nice boobs and areola..firm to hold
Can finger, kissing and no rush
Tight pussy and afew postions she don't complain

This one is a Die Die must bonk SYT PRC, please treat her nice and dun abuse your timing and her body so that bros her can enjoy...For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...:p

Enjoy your bonk

Mr Cactus

bigroy
08-08-2007, 03:32 PM
hi bro,

good find there! but ur photo is pic of Jolin or Xiao Ping??:D

sianren
08-08-2007, 03:40 PM
hi bro,

good find there! but ur photo is pic of Jolin or Xiao Ping??:D

Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe...:D

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus

Rof|maoxz
08-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe... :D

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus

Bro, you really follow's our nation's code, stand up for Singapore. :D

Too bad, I just had my bonk earlier on.

sianren
08-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Bro, you really follow's our nation's code, stand up for Singapore. :D

Too bad, I just had my bonk earlier on.

No problem, you've 2moro and following weekend

Rule of bonk: Got $$$, got time, can bonk any girl you find!!!!

enjoy your hoilday

Will only reply back on Friday, so for the rest be patient, remember the Rule Of Bonk

Mr Cactus

bigroy
08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe...:D

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus

Wooooww~~~ I LOVE JOLIN!!!

If she really looks like Jolin, damage $80 or $100 I also onz man! $60! Hohoho~~ wat can i say

Cheers bro!!:D

conjurer
08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Nice FR from Thread Starter. Looks like very value for money. Brothers enjoy !

moodyz
08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Bro power la it's been some time since u post le and come back with
a fresh gems.Jolin look alike some more.Bro u hav mail :)

sintaro
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Bro can I have the contact to try.

Thanks

QQ8899
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Pics of course is Jolin, but real person Xiao Ping have abit resemblance...See her in person and believe..

Check yr PM

Mr Cactus

I almost got choked while drinking coke when i saw the pics, wonder how come you say only 60% resemblance to jolin when the pic look 100% like jolin :eek: Then after reading your entire post realise was actually jolin's photo. Knn, next time don't like that hor, old uncle heart no strength wait die of heart attack then you know :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Jolin my favourite!! :o

AHGONG
08-08-2007, 11:01 PM
i tot wah... :eek: ..mkt so bad even jolin oso have to do FL....:D anyway bro sianren great find hehehe..........

macron
09-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Bro can pm me the contact?? thanks:D

onion_rings
09-08-2007, 02:53 AM
mkt so bad even jolin oso have to do FL.... anyway bro sianren great find hehehe..........
If the real jolin do FL think her queue will be from Spore to Alor Star liao :D It's a pity she dun do one of my favourite act :(

high123
09-08-2007, 03:01 AM

This is one die-die must bonk if you are SYTs lover like me and only charged $60...value bonk....

Yesterday was a hot afternoon, went down to odd lane cannot find any attractive PRC only one call TING TING ( abt 25yrs- $60/=) Look:6.5 so didn't want to confirm just got the number and cont to prowl...

Went to even lane , though some mei mei there but nothing attract my attention...so drive down to further a few more lane...

Wow, just sit there was this pretty SYT..she was on the phone , so just wait for her to finish, went over and talk to her, quote only $60 w/rm....WHy not!!!!! even she quote me $80 i'll still bonk this SYT

We proceed to nearby hotel, then she ask me at counter, do I have Cap...I said buy at vendor machine, I change coin and she offer to buy for me...So professional service.

Inside the room, she mention that the weather very warm, and still put on make-up, then I ask her why? She said well must make myself pretty so customer will like it mah...she strip herself and then help me to take off my shirt, HUH not bad,,,,then hold my hand and we proceed to shower together..She will wash for you front and back then oso wash your DIDI..then I wash her 32B boobs which really big compare to her body. Nice

We dry ourselves and I lay on the bed wait for her..we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her) she started with catbath..from top to my balls and give afew light kiss there too..then she cap me for BJ ( Ok for me) suction was good though cap is on , can see Jolin lookalike blowinf and Dick shiok...and not just the tip , she does deep blow too..then I use my finger to fonder her nipple and she love it...while she still BJ I slowing finger down to her cunt, no objection, first tease her from outside then goes deep into and really turn her on Heat...then I let her lay down and service her....

Sucking her nipple is really nice, closing her eyes and enjoying afew moment...then I down down to lick her cunt ....now I really vision of lick Joiln liao..and I do it for almost 10 mins

She said cannot tahan liao must enter, of course, seeing her wet I know she cum liao...she start riding from the top , can really feel her tight pussy slowing engulf my dick, and when I follow her momentum, she again sweet said to me, relax and enjoy you don't have to work You paid I work..after that she plea me to enter from doggie, turn over and bonk her from the back place her near to mirror is really a beautiful sight, bouncing blosom and swinging hip action, cont with missionary and side which I like the best ....still cannot cum..shit weather too hot???

She said never mind change another cap, this time didi soft liao and she offer to BJ one more time...WOW...really good ...once my didi is awake this time, not too much pattern went straight in full trust and she moaning like crazy....unload and collapse onto the bed...

We rest there awhile she went to clean up first, then I join her and wash up for me...

Look: 8.5/10 ( Jolin lookalike 60%...pretty no bluff)-those know me, I'm sucker for good look
Rtf: Definitely for me, I very seldom fo that, but I will cont for at least 3-5 times

Only minus point for me:
Still she consider short for my perfect bonk and she might leave you once finish, other business to attend...

Plus Points:

This one is a Die Die must bonk SYT PRC, please treat her nice and dun abuse your timing and her body so that bros her can enjoy...For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...:p

Enjoy your bonk

Mr Cactus

Hi can have his contact number thanks pm me....!!

bigroy
09-08-2007, 07:57 AM
1st of all hv to thank Hua Ge for e contact.

As I like Jolin VERY MUCH, I wasted no time arranging for a session w her. She told me to go to this hotel n ask me if I hv cap, I say no n she ask me go buy from hotel den tell her e room no. I was thinking “wahh… Jolin le.. how can use this kinda cheapo caps..!” so I go to e 7/11 along e main road.. n found out 7/11 in geylangs dun sell condoms!!! Shit… so go back all e way to petrol station n buy…

Anyway got room alre, call her tell her room no. n went up to bath, jus when I taking down my Bermudas “Ding Dong!” wahhh sibei kin le… seems like she more anxious den me! Open e door waiting to hug “Jolin”… hhmmm… look up look down, dun feel quite like Jolin le, hehee.. paiseh my expectations very high one hor.. told her I going to bath n she volunteer to bath for me, + point. She wash front, back and didi… After tat, I ask her if she nid my help to bath for her, she say I dun hv to cos i pay she work.. den I tell her if wan my services mus pay $$$ one hor.. n she laugh… so I go out to dry myself but she told me to dry inside e bathroom if nt go out beri cold one.. hmmm.. seems nice girl.

To e bed… she took e cap n say wahhh! How come ur cap RED one?? Hehee… I told her this one strawberry flavor la.. hahaa.. n she went to cap me for BJ. Suction is ok, jus normal, den she move up to kiss my nipples n her hands slit down my legs n she stop… “why u clamp ur legs? Afraid I will eat u?” hehee actually I jus crossing my legs, so I open them for her n she move down to lick my balls. “Wooo~~~ so sad I look down canot see Jolin blowing….~~~”

I cup my hands on her breasts n felt quite hard, like wat Hua Ge say, breast suspect enhance. Didn’t ask her cos not nice to ask. She den go on to say how good Hua Ge n me is etc.. den back to bj..

Finally ask me to enter her, when she guide my didi in can feel her tightness, real tightness engulfing my didi, n once in can feel her muscles inside clamping me, let go n clamping me… REAL HEAVENLY!! start pumping her on top, nice view, we were chitchatting, pumping, chitchatting, after awhile bro start to soft she said better not talk alre wait soft canot go in alre.. so we change to side pump awhile she say doggie so we swapped to tat. She was asking me to go faster n faster.. shit! I alre 5th gear liao so bobian use OverDrive n start pumping fast n furious~~ after sometime petrol finish.. so LL hv to change back to me on top (I prefer on top cos can see her whole body while pumping her) pump her for quite long alre so set timer to unload.. One thing she likes to play wif my nipples though... both her hands will be on both my nipples playing w them from pump start to pump end. Hv to tell her wahh ni zai da dian dong ar... bu keyi wan!

She help me remove cap n we went bathroom together n she cleaned for me.
When out of hotel, she offered to buy me a drink, so sweet…. :) n tell me mus call her again...

Orgin: Fujian, PuiTian
Height: ard 1.58m
Weight: dunno neber weigh her, but seems very light. Should be ard 40kg or below
Boobs: 32B Quite high chance enhanced (minus point)
Complexion: Fair and abit skinny
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cheerful but doesn’t look like Jolin to me, but everybody sees things differently so compare with e nx few bros’s opinions to get e average ba!)
BJ: 6.5/10 (normal)
FJ: 7/10 (She is real tight but funny how come Hua ge n me pump for long oso hard to unload? Dunno if it’s my stamina getting better or….)
Service: 8/10 (+ point)

Overall a good bonk for $60 xclude hotel room, good find bro! Keep them coming!!:D

Cummon
09-08-2007, 09:09 AM
One thing she likes to play wif my nipples though... both her hands will be on both my nipples playing w them from pump start to pump end. Hv to tell her wahh ni zai da dian dong ar... bu keyi wan!

哇 你再大(力)点痛啊 不可以玩 !

Haha,bro bigroy,nice FR,think your nipples looked appealing to her ;)
Planning to try her on this N day but looks like bro sianren can only reply to PM on Friday,got to hold the horse.

Happy N Day everyone !

bigroy
09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
哇 你再大(力)点痛啊 不可以玩 !

Haha,bro bigroy,nice FR,think your nipples looked appealing to her ;)
Planning to try her on this N day but looks like bro sianren can only reply to PM on Friday,got to hold the horse.

Happy N Day everyone !

Happy National Day Everyone!

thx bro Cummon, hmmm... u oso think so? hahaa... mayb i visited her after my gym session, so nipples aching she helping me to "rou rou" until she finds eh... feeling quite shiok ar.. n get addicted lo..

你再大(力)点痛 wrong spelling le hahaa.. or got other hidden meaning??? hmmm.... ... keep reading n reading but canot grasp!!!

aiya if N day u canot control still got XL ma..
i wan XL oso canot... noon time u all book liao den after KTV she still has to eat MacDonald.. leave morning for me, win alre lor :p

Cummon
09-08-2007, 04:28 PM
你再大(力)点痛 wrong spelling le hahaa.. or got other hidden meaning??? hmmm.... ... keep reading n reading but canot grasp!!!
aiya if N day u canot control still got XL ma..

No hidden meaning,I just tried to guess from the hanyu pinyin : ni zai da dian dong ar
looks like I catched no ball ....or you care to enlighten ?

If I rtf XL that frequent,soon I will become a single FL cheongster :D

MrCrowley
09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Jolin-lookalike i interested, bro sianren u got pm :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-08-2007, 05:58 PM
me waiting for bro Sianren's PM too. :)

POOR~SAMSTER
10-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Hi,Bro. Sianren! u got pm. now many Jolin's fans waiting for ur pm. hehe...:D wish to receive ur pm soon. Thank u first!!:)

onion_rings
10-08-2007, 09:00 AM

Yes u can get the contact from Boss Sam for quoting TS WHOLE post for lesser den 10 words :D

aman
10-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Yes u can get the contact from Boss Sam

Thanks you Bro OR for your advise....he he he.:)

Bro sianren, so how yday...jln jln with family...same as me family day:D

sianren
10-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks you Bro OR for your advise....he he he.:)

Bro sianren, so how yday...jln jln with family...same as me family day:D

Yeah, weekend and hoilday is family day.....heheh

me waiting for bro Sianren's PM too.

Jolin-lookalike i interested, bro sianren u got pm

Hi Bros, like I mention I will return PM on Friday....OMG 50 pm in my mail. pls let me do it asap for you guys who qualify...

Mr Cactus

sianren
10-08-2007, 11:10 AM
She den go on to say how good Hua Ge n me is etc.. den back to bj..

FJ: 7/10 (She is real tight but funny how come Hua ge n me pump for long oso hard to unload? Dunno if it’s my stamina getting better or….)

Overall a good bonk for $60 xclude hotel room, good find bro! Keep them coming!!:D

Thanx Bro bigroy for sweet FR,

I treat her good, cause that will bring her more confidence with bros I recommend and you guys will have a easier time to break ice...heheh

B4 I bonk her, can't find anyone cute and went for $40 cat, then seeing her sitting there, how can I miss the chance to know her and introduce to samster here....heheh,,,oso stamina not so good liao old mah..:D

Given contact to abt 15 bros first, might not want to jam her schedule, those with contact do cherish the moment to call, I will give out another batch 2moro or Monday...so you guys enjoy weekend hor..

For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...

As mention B4, 20 points above or have geniune FR bros will be given cantact

Mr Cactus

stirrer
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Once again bro. Cactus has provided us (or at least to me) a value for money good bonk, kudos to him for the spirit of sharing to bros like me who can't scout around G land.

A brief FR on her as promised

Look : 7.5/10 (sweet look but to me dont ressemble Jolin)
Body : 6.5/10 (petite in size with no extra fat but a pity that her boobs are confirm enhance and HARD)
Foreplay : 7/10 (good rub in the shower follow by good catbath and dirty chat on bed)
BJ : 7/10 (for a good 5 to 10 minute with ball licking but could do with more suction though)
69 : yes;)
FJ : 7/10 (plus point : accomodating, no rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle; minus point : boobs too hard to hold/grab, hole abit loose (maybe my fault:p )
Attitude : 9/10 (easy to break the ice but she was complaining lack of sleep hence not enough 'energy' level)
RTF : Sure

POOR~SAMSTER
10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi,bro sianren!! i think i'm not qualify ur requirement(20points)... but i really hope u can pm me the contact and i'll trying to post and improve my FR. And most important things now is actually i dont know how to increase my point??:( so can u pls pm me the contact and teach me how to increase my points?? thank u very much first...

bigroy
11-08-2007, 12:16 AM
No hidden meaning,I just tried to guess from the hanyu pinyin : ni zai da dian dong ar
looks like I catched no ball ....or you care to enlighten ?

If I rtf XL that frequent,soon I will become a single FL cheongster :D

da dian dong is play arcade.. nt da shou qiang o.....:p

I dun mind being a single cheongster!... as long as i can find e FL of my Dreams....
ahhhhhh~~~ anyway tat's still a dream ya.. cos haben find.. hope XL is e one when i pay her a visit!

Those bros who pm me for Xiao Ping numbers sorry ar pls get from Mr Cactus!

dead_punk44
11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
hey bro can give pm me xiaoping contacts ma ??
promise to write a FR after bonking. thanks ! :D

bigroy
11-08-2007, 02:21 AM
I treat her good, cause that will bring her more confidence with bros I recommend and you guys will have a easier time to break ice...heheh

B4 I bonk her, can't find anyone cute and went for $40 cat, then seeing her sitting there, how can I miss the chance to know her and introduce to samster here....heheh,,,oso stamina not so good liao old mah..

Thank god u back hopefully i wont receive any more PMs for xiao ping's contact!

FJ : 7/10 (plus point : accomodating, no rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle; minus point : boobs too hard to hold/grab, hole abit loose (maybe my fault:p )

Hole loose??? Wahhh! Different of 2 days only so fast becum loose??!
hmmm.... wat did u do to her...??:p

Cummon
11-08-2007, 07:08 AM
da dian dong is play arcade.. nt da shou qiang o.....:p
I dun mind being a single cheongster!... as long as i can find e FL of my Dreams....
I see,so it's 你在打电动啊 !
BTW, to be a cheongster,you must be fickled ;)

sianren
11-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Thank god u back hopefully i wont receive any more PMs for xiao ping's contact!

Hole loose??? Wahhh! Different of 2 days only so fast becum loose??!
hmmm.... wat did u do to her...??:p

Haha probably boyj U and Me are the cause, We felt tight because we are BIG...;)

so can u pls pm me the contact and teach me how to increase my points?? thank u very much first

Sorry Rule of sharing is very simple, I never meet you and dun noe your credibility as SAMSTER, I can only advise you to hunt and share FLs or any kind with bros here to build confidence in YOU..Remember Rome wasn't built in 1 day and so are our points...GOOD LUCK

sianren
11-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Once again bro. Cactus has provided us (or at least to me) a value for money good bonk, kudos to him for the spirit of sharing to bros like me who can't scout around G land.

Look : 7.5/10 (sweet look but to me dont ressemble Jolin)
RTF : Sure

Thanx bro for the FR....think I will stick to Gorgenously Looking PRC on Xiao Ping...

Think I better plan for a RTF soon, if not queue are getting longer...heheh:rolleyes:

Have given 2nd batch of bros Xiao Ping contact, enjoy your weekend

Mr Cactus

bigroy
11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
BTW, to be a cheongster,you must be fickled ;)

wahaha... I like tat!

Haha probably boyj U and Me are the cause, We felt tight because we are BIG...

me big? hehee.. dunno la, though those FL all say "wahhh ur one so big" but tot they say tat to everyone de rite?
So neber really tot mine is BIG, wanna compare? :p

texas_red
11-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Brother sianren, can pm me her contact? Thank you very much in advance :o

Ngengheng
12-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Bro care to PM her contact??I am keen on her.Thanks

sitonski
13-08-2007, 12:42 AM
thank u to TS for sharing me this gem he found.. thanks. long time since i tried a SYT so since TS say she good, then must be good.. haha..

tried her just now before dinner. arrange to meet her at designated hotel and she arrived after 15mins.

wa.. first look. chio ah with huge make up and blue eyeliner.. ^^ but oni abit short and pettie.
She was very polite to offer me to bath when she reach though. hmmz. kinda service orientated. not much TCSS.

strip to nothing, she got nice body with small waist and big neh neh. no fats found. ^^ with a belly accessories.

anyway proceed to bath, kinda SOP and wash me clean.
then dry up and ask me to lied down to bed already. already wanting to cap me to blow me. kinda fast .. (i usually like it slow)

bj me then proceed to catbath me a bit, while i touch her neh neh. nice feel even though i think enhanced de ba.. not very soft type, but nips is pinkish and responsive.

ask her to lied down so that i can suck her neh neh and play with her mei mei. wanting to french her but she turn away, guess its a NO.
ask her can paint her, she say i pay to enjoy not to let her enjoy.. =.="
hmmz.. very service oriented. view her mei mei, nice and pretty, not much hair below. look fresh. !!!

ok lor, then just use finger circle around her mei mei while licking her neh neh. awhile later she ask me to enter her le.. hmmz. mei mei not yet warm up. hmmz.

missionary her with slow then fast, wah. tight .. or maybe she use muscle to grab? but anyway i think its tight, she will rock u together, then she requested change to doggie, so doggie her while she push her mei mei to my didi. very fast cannot tahan le.. then faster n faster then explode liao.. >.<
haix.. my weak point again. i think i rock too hard till she hit her head on the bed accidentally o.0

she kinda fast when pulling out my didi then remove CD for me and ask me to go bath.. hmmz.. not much hugging there.

bath liao, change le, then go le.. not much chemistry with her ba..

anyway below is the stats i give:
Looks: 8.5/10 (i like gals with makeup ^^)
figure: 8/10 no fats found, but short n pettie type 1.5m roughly?
boobs: 7/10 nice nips with a C or B+ cup but i think its enhanced
skin: 7/10 not the softest or smoothest i felt
pussy: 8/10 not very bushy with fresh lips
bj: 7/10 watery type, no deep throat though
fj: 7/10 can try any style i guess, with some sound effects
gfe: 6/10 maybe no chem ba. not much talking or hugging, service oriented
rtp: er.. maybe ba. just nice after we finish, she got quite a few sms. think quite fully book de.

thank u all.:D
bro Sianren, post somethin so that i can upz u.. thnaks.

sianren
13-08-2007, 12:44 PM
thank u to TS for sharing me this gem he found.. thanks. long time since i tried a SYT so since TS say she good, then must be good.. haha..

Looks: 8.5/10 (i like gals with makeup ^^)
figure: 8/10 no fats found, but short n pettie type 1.5m roughly?
boobs: 7/10 nice nips with a C or B+ cup but i think its enhanced
skin: 7/10 not the softest or smoothest i felt
pussy: 8/10 not very bushy with fresh lips
bj: 7/10 watery type, no deep throat though
fj: 7/10 can try any style i guess, with some sound effects
gfe: 6/10 maybe no chem ba. not much talking or hugging, service oriented
rtp: er.. maybe ba. just nice after we finish, she got quite a few sms. think quite fully book de.

thank u all.:D
bro Sianren, post somethin so that i can upz u.. thnaks.

Nice that you enjoy the bonk, nice and detail FR..

we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her)

As mention, clean girl want to take care of hygenie...

So far only 3 FRs and 3 positive one, too bad so little , dun know should give out so more...:cool: hope to see now coming, if not will RTF soon.

Mr Cactus

satyr365
13-08-2007, 01:49 PM
So far only 3 FRs and 3 positive one, too bad so little , dun know should give out so more... hope to see now coming, if not will RTF soon.

Mr Cactus

Fret not bro. There'll be an FR from me very soon :D

sianren
13-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Fret not bro. There'll be an FR from me very soon :D

No problem, juicy stuff from You too....:p

texas_red
13-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Wah seh! So many positive FR of her, think i should skip RTF xiao rou this week and try her out. Thanks to brother sianren for her contact :)

satyr365
14-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm sitting alfresco at Starbucks, perusing the sports section of The New Paper. Ha! Liverpool won their opening match. It put a silly grin on my face. Being conscious, I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. My gazing however, stopped at a girl a few tables away. She's by herself, daintily sipping on her Frappucino. I think to myself, "she's quite cute", then buried my face back in the papers. Chelsea won too. Not interested. Man U had a scoreless draw after dominating the entire game. I'm baffled. Jaded by the news, I looked up again. She's still there.

This time, my eyes lingered. This time I took in her gentle face. Her big, clear bright eyes. Her cute-as-a-button nose that turn up a little. Her soft lips and willowy hair that billowed ever so slightly in the light breeze. Her fair smooth skin that was wrapped tightly on her petite, but curvaceous body. This time I thought to myself, "My God! This girl IS really really very sweet!"

OK, it didn't happen at Starbucks. It happened in the first 5 minutes at Hotel 81 in GL. But it could have well been Starbucks. Xiao Ping's beauty is one that slowly embraces you. And all you can think of is, "I'd like to be with her. I’d like to share a Frappucino with her with two straws in it." :p

But this FR isn't about cold beverages, it about hot bonking!

XP soft, sweet, gentle looks continues in her services as well. She has a warm caring way that made me feel at ease immediately. The way she washed me, laid me down in bed, the soft caresses. And she would softly ask me what I liked, and the way I liked it. She may be small and petite, but she is fantastically proportioned, with curves and flesh at all the right places. I wanted to pleasure this sweet beauty desperately, but, alas, my little brother has been bonking 2 to 3 times everyday for a week (my horny China girlfriend was in town hehe), and he wasn't quite up to the task. XP even asked me if I wasn't turned on by her. I felt so bad.

I knew I had to unload quickly or risk total system failure. So after one missionary, a quick doggie, I switched back to missionary so I could look at her sexy body as I whacked her. XP's cunt muscles are quite fucking amazing! She's already quite tight. But the way her cunt squeezes and pulses on my dick, it felt like a third hand! Finally, my slab of reluctant meat became a raging angry hard on. Her pussy had a life of its own - gripping me, yanking me, sucking me up! My eruption built from deep within my hot loins, I grabbed her thick pink nipples and exploded in multiple intense surges. XP held me tight, as post-orgasmic waves swept throughout my tired body.

XP's gentle nature never for a moment ceased. She cleaned me, washed me, and took her time to talk to me. Even when she left, we spent several minutes by the door exchanging soft words, embraces and pecks on the cheek. What a girl!

Face: 7.5 (very very sweet. Love it!)
Body: 7 (though small frame, incredibly proportioned, tight body, soft curves with a good butt)
Boobs: 7 (enhanced, nice size, beautiful thick pinkish nipples)
BJ: NA (blame my stupid tired little bro, but she definitely is adept at it)
FJ: NA (I screwed up today, but I'm sure she can easily score an 8)
Pussy: 9 (deserves special mention, quite amazing cuntal control, made her tight cunt tighter!!)
GFE: 8 (wonderful wonderful girl. Even if it's just having a Frappucino)
RTF: Try and fucking stop me!! :D Anyway I need to prove to her I'm not this pathetic lover I was tonight haha)

Cheers
PS. Thanks Bro Sianren. Fantastic find bro!!

satyr365
14-08-2007, 12:12 AM
sorry double post.

kong1684
14-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Bro can I have the contact to try.

Thanks

kong1684
14-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Bro

:rolleyes:

marlborotan
14-08-2007, 02:02 AM
bro Cactus, buay tahan lei. Can PM me the contacts?

sianren
14-08-2007, 10:07 AM
OK, it didn't happen at Starbucks. It happened in the first 5 minutes at Hotel 81 in GL.

Cheers
PS. Thanks Bro Sianren. Fantastic find bro!!

Hi bro, Sebei Shiok Hor,,,,Nice FR....make me want RTF Immd....:D

Mr Cactus

bro Cactus, buay tahan lei. Can PM me the contacts?

Pm You liao, enjoy..

sianren
14-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry guys, today will be last batch of contact given out...:confused:

So far more than 40 bros, have contact but only 4 FR that 10%, some promise will give FR if contact given, but very disappoint with the effort I trying to share, so will wait till this weekend and view the outcome

Rest of bros, Sorry just have to wait..:confused:

Mr cactus

aman
14-08-2007, 10:52 AM
have contact but only 4 FR that 10%,

Bro, still got 10%...that seline only 5%..sian
By the way i saw XP yday liao...look 7.5/10 good find :D

hotdick69
14-08-2007, 11:00 AM
wah lao bro sianren...... this kind of lobang dont forget me leh.... :D

hahaha just back from overseas.... just in time to release my tension

sianren
14-08-2007, 11:09 AM
wah lao bro sianren...... this kind of lobang dont forget me leh

hahaha just back from overseas.... just in time to release my tension

No problem, regular Kaki sure take care....:D

By the way i saw XP yday liao...look 7.5/10 good find

So U got bonk her....:p

unclesammi
14-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks bro Sianren for the contact although never ask for it. :) Yesterday got time to arrange a sesson with Xiaoping at 3pm slot. You recommend one, I sure support bro.

Arrived early at Lor 1x coffeeshop and met up with 2 bros for kopi b4 proceeding to bonk. Surprisingly dragon is full. Waited at the lobby for XP to come and she brought me to a motel within walking distance. First glance passed in terms of look. My kakis also said not bad.

Upon reaaching the love nest, she stripped down her white dress. wow never wear bra. Claimed very hot so prefer not to wear during the day. Anyway her assets quite big so can tahan not to wear also can see big lor. Bathing was nothing to shout about. She only wash my little bro and i came out less than a minute from the bathroom.

On the bed she just capped me and started BJ for 3 mins and phone rang. Didi also died down during her short conversation. After call ended and offered another time BJ to make my little prick alive again. At least she make the effort. A very chatty gal that will keep talking while I was busy exploring her body and sucking her tits. Really very tempting.

Entered her tight hole when she ride on top of me. She is very light and still able to pump her while squeezing her boobs. Change to missionary and ended with a doggy post. No complaints on the sex part, she can easily sweat. as if make love for 1 hr. actually pumping action only 10 mins.

Bath and dressed up. paid her $70 and she said only $60 I overpaid already. Add her point for honesty. She still ask whether I am happy with her service, of course not a bad bonk will rtf when time permits.

look : 7/10 (will not be turn off) but not syt but chio with make up.
boobs size: B cup and pink nipples. had a good time sucking.
Ht/Wt: 160/ 42 petite size
frenching : NA
bj : 6.5/10 with cd
FJ : 7/10 but very accomodative
Attitude : 8 good and quite service oriented .. very
responsive
gfe : 8/10 take it slow, will lie down, stroke u n talk cock.
Rtf : yes when free

overall : 7.5/10

sianren
14-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Thanks bro Sianren for the contact although never ask for it. :) Yesterday got time to arrange a sesson with Xiaoping at 3pm slot. You recommend one, I sure support bro.

thanx for the FR, kaki are meant to share good thing...your Xiao Lan is a good example, Is she still at Middle East?????

Speaking of that, where is the Gem you mention...????

Anyway, Discover a few gems, will release out soon after i tried first.

Mr Cactus

charsiew
14-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Good find bro, can always count on Bro SR for great find, keep it up!!

sianren
14-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Good find bro, can always count on Bro SR for great find, keep it up!!

Bro , it being month since you last appear ... any lobang...heheh

Mr Cactus

unclesammi
14-08-2007, 11:48 AM
thanx for the FR, kaki are meant to share good thing...your Xiao Lan is a good example, Is she still at Middle East?????

Speaking of that, where is the Gem you mention...????

Mr Cactus

Lost touch with XL. She is history so got to move on. Now into below 21 category.

Keeping them for training now leh. Needs more polishing before they pass out. Dun worry they are here on long term. Will keep you update on my priority list bro.:D

sianren
14-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Lost touch with XL. She is history so got to move on. Now into below 21 category.

Keeping them for training now leh. Needs more polishing before they pass out. Dun worry they are here on long term. Will keep you update on my priority list bro.

:D :D Glad to be on your list..

Need anymore practical training I volunteer my service to YOU

Name: Sianren
Look: Yantou, tannned skin with good height
Catbath:8/10
Shower:8/10 Like foreplay
BJ/BBBJ:9/10 steady as a rock (no preference)
FJ: 8/10 seen any Kamasutra
Gfe:9/10 love sweet talking
Service:10/10
CIM: No
Finger:Let the finger do the walking...heheh
Frenching: 8/10 Gangster Tongue fighter
HP: U know already

Mr Cactus

peter1234
14-08-2007, 08:38 PM
she is quite cute imho! i rate her 8/10!

detailed FR soon, now damn shack.
btw if bros horny now, head down to lor 16 and u might find her in a lacy blue tube, braless wahahahaha

just tried her, damn shiok la, thx bro sianren for the contact, ups u!!

usalo
14-08-2007, 08:47 PM
hi bro sianren, can u share her contact to me? millians thnks...

satyr365
15-08-2007, 01:21 AM

btw if bros horny now, head down to lor 16 and u might find her in a lacy blue tube, braless wahahahaha

just tried her, damn shiok la, thx bro sianren for the contact, ups u!!

I was at there earlier too! I saw her in that sexy blue top. She saw me and gave this most warm sunshine smile that melted my heart. I wanted her so badly again. But I already made plans with Fenni and also she was walking with a guy towards the hotel. Was that you bro? Around 8.15, 8.30pm? Ha ha. You lucky bastard! I was feeling a little jealous you know Haha :D

Cheers

sianren
15-08-2007, 10:21 AM

thx bro sianren for the contact,

Awaiting for your FR...

I was at there earlier too! I saw her in that sexy blue top. She saw me and gave this most warm sunshine smile that melted my heart. I wanted her so badly again. But I already made plans with Fenni and also she was walking with a guy towards the hotel. Was that you bro? Around 8.15, 8.30pm? Ha ha. You lucky bastard! I was feeling a little jealous you know Haha :D

Cheers

Why jealous???? She call me yesterday said, bros that I intro treat her Berri nice..:D She have a older sister there too, but I told her I only bonk Mei Mei...

satyr365
15-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Why jealous???? She call me yesterday said, bros that I intro treat her Berri nice..She have a older sister there too, but I told her I only bonk Mei Mei...

Envious because I wasn't the one going to the hotel with her! haha.

Anyway, when does she leave Singapore bro? I forgot to ask her the other day.

She has a sister?..... hmmm. 2 of them?... hmmmm :rolleyes:

Cheers

sianren
15-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Envious because I wasn't the one going to the hotel with her! haha.

Anyway, when does she leave Singapore bro? I forgot to ask her the other day.

She has a sister?..... hmmm. 2 of them?... hmmmm :rolleyes:

Cheers

Look like you are going to RTF B4 me huh...heheh

satyr365
15-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Look like you are going to RTF B4 me huh...heheh

Erm... I think so bro. I'm seeing her tonight or tomorrow latest. I keep thinking about that smile and her gentle ways. :D

Cheers

ahsoo
15-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Bro sianren, can i try her?

peter1234
15-08-2007, 07:34 PM
no worries bro satyr, she's here for 2 yrs wahaha. GENTLE ways!! yea man when u get into the room, she's real gentle!! wahaha
tink of it now also horny man

but maybe she might get tired of the trade? coz she operates overnite till dawn, then slp in the day hmm..

anyway grab while she's fresh man! no i wasnt the guy with her at 8.15, i finished my appt at 7.45 liao wahaha, 1st customer for yesterday.

she's got great attitude, good figure, willing to please and imo is going at way too cheap at $60! but im not complaining for sure. thanks to bros like sianren who intro good pple so we can keep these gals for as long as possible.

pls treat her nicely. my ratings for her

Xiao Ping
looks 8/10 cute
sweet looks, long hair, charming eyes. in some angle does look abit like jolin, some angle got abit mixed look

body 7/10
not hourglass as quite petite and slim. but good la light and easy to handle ma haha. boobs are big b+ cups but fake de. if bros dun mind hard boobs then is ok. nipples are pointy and sexy looking. i would say if u dun touch her boobs, u would surely be very very turned on! thats why i did doggy in front of mirror for that effect!! :D but i actually prefer natural soft perky boobs.

BJ with cap 8/10
skillful. at 1 pt felt like not wearing cap man! good suction but coz of rubber cant feel the licking

FJ 8.5/10
soft moans and willing to accomodate positions. could tire easily while on top but otherwise very willing to please. sweats easily under the armpits though

attitude 9.5/10
very very good attitude, similar to shirley from bro S. those who tried will know wat i mean.

happy bonking dudes! hope of more of these. seriously i pay $150 also might not get this kind sia

Peter

satyr365
16-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Firstly, Bro Sianren... you RTF her just now right!!?? How do I know? Cos she told me... yep I RTF her too! After you! Haha! She said she feels so lucky to see us both, two of her nicest customers, in one day!

no worries bro satyr, she's here for 2 yrs wahaha. GENTLE ways!! yea man when u get into the room, she's real gentle!!
happy bonking dudes! hope of more of these. seriously i pay $150 also might not get this kind sia

Peter

She is a wonderful girl. So wonderful in fact that I fucking couldn't perform. Again!! I have no idea why. It doesn't usually happen to me. First time I experienced this was with my first visit with Xiao Rou. I was too kan cheong. But the second visit with XR was a completely different story!

My first time with Xiao Ping, I admit, I was also anxious. But I thought I would ok tonight. But looking at her gentle graces, her sweet sweet face, her soft charms... all I could think of was I want to pleasure her, but is there time? Will her mafu call? What if I go soft? And if I did, I don't have another condom!! Blast! I mean I had my orgasm, thanks to her amazing "third hand" pussy, but I wasn't at full mast. And when I did get a full erection, I came too quick! Fuck. Why does she affect me so.... hehe

Xiao Ping is magic. I wished I was :o

Cheers
PS. Hope third time is the charm... haha

Jehuty
16-08-2007, 07:36 AM
these frs keep getting better and better..u've gt mail :D

sianren
16-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Firstly, Bro Sianren... you RTF her just now right!!?? How do I know? Cos she told me... yep I RTF her too! After you! Haha! She said she feels so lucky to see us both, two of her nicest customers, in one day!

:eek: Like that you oso know that I RTF ...call her yesterday she mention with 1 bro I recommend who had a slot at abt 4pm...Who's that..No FR ???

Anyway meet her at 5pm, told me she got appointment at 6pm ( was that you bro satyr365...heheh, so I still RTF B4 you huh) she said will spend time with me until then, rest is the same but this time feeling of making Love is like good old friend, she know what I like from her..

Missing her liao

RTF: soon

Mr Cactus

sianren
16-08-2007, 11:06 AM
pls treat her nicely. my ratings for her

Xiao Ping
looks 8/10 cute
sweet looks, long hair, charming eyes. in some angle does look abit like jolin, some angle got abit mixed look

Peter

Appreicate your FR bro, so I have another one who think she look abit like Joiln (Tot I'm the only one crazy about Jolin)

Another happy man...when RTF mine done yesterday..

Mr Cactus

satyr365
16-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Like that you oso know that I RTF ...call her yesterday she mention with 1 bro I recommend who had a slot at abt 4pm...Who's that..No FR ???

Anyway meet her at 5pm, told me she got appointment at 6pm ( was that you bro satyr365...heheh, so I still RTF B4 you huh) she said will spend time with me until then, rest is the same but this time feeling of making Love is like good old friend, she know what I like from her..

Missing her liao

RTF: soon

Mr Cactus

yes you before me! I met her at 8pm. I think that's her "official" working time, cos 35 minutes later she seemed to need to rush off.

Bro Sianren, you had one whole hour with her!!?? I not happy liow :D haha! I think next time I will book her in the afternoon too. She won't be under mafu then, and I can take my time. Ha! But I think her mafu is quite good. Never calledeven once to disturb at all.

See you this weekend Xiao Ping. Hear that bro sianren?! :rolleyes:

Cheers

robC
16-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Very nice thread. Bro Sianren, may I have the contact pls via pm. Thanking you in advance.

sianren
16-08-2007, 02:38 PM
See you this weekend Xiao Ping. Hear that bro sianren?! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Aiyo, weekend rarely bonk

enjoy bro, cause I need to work :( LL

Mr Cactus

screwdriver
16-08-2007, 04:38 PM
How I envy all bros managed to book Xiao Ping. Managed to sms her on Monday afternoon and said her was available. So I travelled all the way from Jurong to GL. Upon arrival at about 3.30pm, called her only to realized that she just woke up. She said only can make it at 4.30pm. As got a dinner appt with a customer at 6pm, so not choice but to cancel the appt to meet her. So sianz...

But good news is that fellow bros have already train her to get better and better.

Don't know does she still collect money before providing her service ?

warmachine
16-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Juz call her to arrange an appt. She said she only operate in GL Lor 1x. :confused:

I prefer to meet her at the hotel in Lor 2x, she say cannot. Sianz..

healeo
16-08-2007, 05:33 PM
can i have her contact also?

really wan to try her out!!!

high123
16-08-2007, 09:51 PM
anyone can give me her number thanks
new here wish to try her out will give Fr thanks a million bro out there PM me....!!!:p

texas_red
16-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks to brother sianren for xiao ping's contact, my personal rating of her:

Look : 7/10 (chio and sweet looking with make up on)
Boob : B cup (pinkish nipple, yummy! :D)
BJ : 6/10 (I personally prefer BBBJ but too bad she don't do)
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 7/10 (Don't rush at all, take her own sweet time)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty person)
Overall Svc: 7/10
RTF: Most likely not, too many meat out there to try :p

For contact, please PM brother sianren.

Jehuty
16-08-2007, 10:20 PM
thx to bro sianren for sharing her contact, didnt expect from you that fast!dropped xiao ping an sms asking her whether will she be free at 7.45~8.00, she replied yes at will be at lor 16, so w/o further ado, took a quick shower and went down gl.

managed to arrive there at 7.30 decide to take a walk down lor 16 to hunt for syt to my surprise i saw a petit girl who fits xiaoping's description. Walking towards her i asked for dmg and was told $60. Decided to try my luck even if its not Xiaoping due the low dmg with her sweet looks (tight on budget, end month liao )

She brought me towards the motel opp ($6.00 per hour + free condom), we entered the room and she proceed to strip, notice she nv wear any bra..confirm 100% she is xiaoping alread :D :D i, so i greeted her by her name and told her was intro by hua-ge..her reply was sweet smile with a mixture of shock that totally melt my heart and harden my bro...anyway proceeded to bath and while she entered the shower from the sideview i can swear she looks 80% like jolin..

bath was pretty standard, can she is very hygenic keep washing her bottom and gave my didi a good scrub. lying on the bed i proceeded to play wif her tits while she gave me one of better capped BJ i have tried. Everytime she use her tongue to play around , my leg can actually tremble.. yes, thats how powerful her suction is..cannot tahan already proceed to ride her from the top, doggy and sideway.. all this while concentrating on mirrors around me. Bonking her from the side was too much for me to handle as staring the ceiling mirror i can only see a jolin lookalike moaning with eyes half closed...

Xiao Ping
Age 23
Looks : 7.5 / 10 , Sideview 8.5 / 10 (definatly look like jolin from the side)

Body : 7/10 (belly button piercing)

BJ : 9/10 (very powerful suction, uses her tongue with maximum effect)

FJ : 8/10 (tight feeling, no need for lubricant )

Attitude : 8/10 (was interrupted with a phone call as soon as we checked into the room, think one of the bros already booked a room and waiting for her, during that time i was thinking die la this one sure rushed job, however to my surprise she didnt rush at all, even when fj is over, she will lie on the bed and tkss a while before bathing)

RTF : Yes definatly, she is easily classified under $80/$100 with her looks IMHO.

Total Dmg : $60 + $6 (Room with cap) + 10 (Tips)

kudos to bro sianren for this GEM, i dunno wat u all think..but she resembles jolin to me leh , .. even more so from side view.., hope to RTF again once payday is here

warmachine
17-08-2007, 10:26 AM
So u were the brother in front of me...
Make an appt with her at around 7.40pm, wait for 30 min at Lor 16 before she arrive.

First impression, SYT not chio.

Look: 6.5 (SYT)
Body: 7 (Slim, B+ boob enhanced)
BJ: 7 (Prefer BBBJ)
FJ: 6 (Kinda of rush coz her fone keeping ringing during the session)
GFE: 8 (Very accommodating and sweet)
RTF: Maybe, for $60 i tink it's a good deal

Thanks to Brother Catcus.

sianren
17-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Hello, wake up this morning and see alot of happy and positive FR on Xiao Ping...at least my hours of prowling the street to provide SYTs for Bros did pay off....Heheh

But good news is that fellow bros have already train her to get better and better.

Don't know does she still collect money before providing her service ?

Bro screwdriver , think U will get better everytime... No she doesn't collect money up front if Intro by Hua Ge..:p

Thanks to brother sianren for xiao ping's contact, my personal rating of her:

Appreciate your FR...

thx to bro sianren for sharing her contact,

RTF : Yes definatly, she is easily classified under $80/$100 with her looks IMHO.

Total Dmg : $60 + $6 (Room with cap) + 10 (Tips)

kudos to bro sianren for this GEM, i dunno wat u all think..but she resembles jolin to me leh , .. even more so from side view.., hope to RTF again once payday is here

:D When she quote me $60, I know she will worth every penny liao.. and A Gem in making,,,

Heheh...Diff ppl have diff views on her, some like you felt she resembles 80% Joiln

Thx for the detail FR, welcome to the RTF club..

Bro Sianren = 2x
Bro Satyr365 = 2x ( another one coming)

RTF: Maybe, for $60 i tink it's a good deal

Thanks to Brother Catcus

Thx for the FR, maybe next time I could get you a better one, but at $60 I feel it a value bonk..

Mr Cactus

sianren
17-08-2007, 12:36 PM
can i have her contact also?

really wan to try her out!!!

anyone can give me her number thanks
new here wish to try her out will give Fr thanks a million bro out there PM me

As mention B4, as much as we would like to share with Newbies, pls don't PM if some day, bad mood, thing will happen....

So why not try to find new contact and post tread to share....:mad:

For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry

curious75
17-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Mr catus:

you are very strict leh,no wonder some bros pm me asking wheather i got her contact but i ask them to get it from you.like that i think i have to try this gem liao:D after tried liao,give you a report hor..........kekeke:D

gniwgonwk
17-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Havn't had a SYT for sometime liao so decided to try out Brother Cactus's gem.

Maybe she has a lot of biz so she seems to take a bit longer than other WLs in replying SMSs.

SMS her and no reply for long ... time. Then found out she had been busy with 2 other bros last nite when reading thread - aha!

Anyway first impression is that she is very petite and a bit on the too slim side - a pretty SYT look although I did feel that she seems mature.

Overall still a nice encounter though I had problems - almost like what other bros had mentioned - maybe because she is a bit on the chatty side?

Brief FR:
Origin: PRC, Fujian, Putian
Looks: 7.5 - a pretty SYT with nice make-up
Body: 7 very slim
Boobs: B+, enhanced a bit on the too firm side, I prefer natural
BJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
GFE: 6
Attitude: 9

*FJ ranked lower as I couldn't manage to hold it back. She is tight! But excellent attitude as she was very patient and didn't rush me off but just laid there and waited there patiently with gentle touches here there.
Felt that she as a bit on the pro side therefore GFE scored a bit lower.

RTF: most likely

Thanks to Brother Cactus.

high123
17-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Brother Cactus's

Can i have her contact??
PM me

Wolvie
17-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks for Bro Sianren, I managed to try this gem a few days ago. Indeed better than the previous contact. Young, pretty, and very service oriented. Love her pink nipples, and chatty personality. Will definitely rtf.

4U2PCC
18-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks to Mr Cactus for her #.

Called many times, but keep getting "subscriber not available"....sianz

Nan Hong Gui
18-08-2007, 06:55 AM
wah bro can PM me :)

nightriderinsg
18-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Bro catus,

Already apply for magic no liao, but still no reply from u:( . Hope to have this good lobang. Thks!

sianren
18-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Mr catus:

you are very strict leh,no wonder some bros pm me asking wheather i got her contact but i ask them to get it from you.like that i think i have to try this gem liao:D after tried liao,give you a report hor..........kekeke:D

U better try soon, cause after senior have sample her I will give newbie a chance (Must have FR on other PRC)...

Havn't had a SYT for sometime liao so decided to try out Brother Cactus's gem.

Maybe she has a lot of biz so she seems to take a bit longer than other WLs in replying SMSs.

SMS her and no reply for long ... time. Then found out she had been busy with 2 other bros last nite when reading thread - aha!

RTF: most likely

Thanks to Brother Cactus.

Welcome to RTF club...

Thanx for the FR, I told her B4 try not to take any call/sms during sex....

Thanks for Bro Sianren, I managed to try this gem a few days ago. Indeed better than the previous contact. Young, pretty, and very service oriented. Love her pink nipples, and chatty personality. Will definitely rtf

Thanx for the FR, RTF soon Bros...heheh

Thanks to Mr Cactus for her #.

Called many times, but keep getting "subscriber not available"....sianz

Bro, try call/sms her after 5pm, would be easier

Mr Cactus

sianren
18-08-2007, 10:05 AM
She said only can make it at 4.30pm. As got a dinner appt with a customer at 6pm, so not choice but to cancel the appt to meet her. So sianz...

So Bro did you meet her???

So far, thanx for the FR given by:

Bro Bigroy
Bro Stirrer
Bro Sitonski
Bro satyr365 (2x)
Bro unclesammi
Bro Peter1234
Bro texas_red
Bro Jehuty
Bro warmachine
Bro gniwgonwk
Bro wolvie

I would oso like to apologise on the behalf of Xiao Ping for yesterday appointment, she call me sound very sad, like crying...:( , asked her what happened, told me that she got food poison after one Bro call her for appointment...no choice have to cancel but shit the room already book.....

She sincerely feel very bad of the money spend for the room by the Bro ( whoever you are...)

Pls call/sms to check if she ok first B4 you confirm booking again...sometimes these thing happen I oso feel bad...

Mr Cactus

sohbuckkong
18-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks to bro sianren for xiao ping's contact. i am not good in fr and I therefore post her ratings here (I borrowed someone tamplates here )

Look : 7/10 (chio and sweet looking with make up on),
however she is short, less than 5 feet

Boob : B cup
BJ : 6/10 (I personally prefer BBBJ but she don't do)
FJ : 7/10 (she rode on top of me)

GFE : 7/10 ,slight rushing becasue $60 is for 30 mins only.
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty person)
Overall Svc: 6/10
RTF: yes
For contact, please PM brother sianren.

spyder575
18-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Finally got to check out Xiao Ping today... thanks to bro Cactus. As mentioned, I was the unfortunate one kena fly kite yesterday, but today she did something I really appreciated.
Made appt for 4.30pm but I arrived at GL at about 4.15pm... so as I walked to rendezvous pt, I msged her that I arrived and on way to getting rm. Got the keys, msged her rm no as I stepped out of the lift. and just as I entered and proceeded to go toilet... doorbell rang??!!! Opened the door and saw a tiny SYT dressed demurely and she gave me a very surprised look. I said " so fast??" and she replied " dun dare let u wait any longer after yesterday's incident". She had come down fr her home (not near GL) as soon as appt was made. Now, this I call great service recovery!!!

Looks: 7.5/10 def SYT
Boobs: B def enhanced, firm but PINK PINK nipples!!!
BJ: 7.5/10 A+ for effort and duration, minus pts for covered job
FJ: 7.5/10 aggressive rider and nice moans
GFE:6/10 too polite, but friendly...
Frenching: NO
Painting: yes... but scared ticklish

Nice lady, so plz treat her nice...

SexKing972
19-08-2007, 07:38 AM
TS , can I try ? thanks:D

crimsonxxi
19-08-2007, 10:31 AM
U better try soon, cause after senior have sample her I will give newbie a chance (Must have FR on other PRC)...

so how? newbie gonna have their chance yet?:D
if got muz pm me her contact

Pkcom
19-08-2007, 02:47 PM
i have pmed u

hope newbie like got the chance

dont really have much pts

ezez11
19-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I said " so fast??" and she replied " dun dare let u wait any longer after yesterday's incident". She had come down fr her home (not near GL) as soon as appt was made.

Bro, She did not come down directly from her home. I was the customer before you and she told me too that she directly come from Balestier where she live and rainy day, difficult to get taxi to GL, ----.

Should not always believe what they said.

A brief FR:

Shower together, no action. Suck nipple shortly, then bj for 10 minute. Finished in one position. She left immediately after the session, very rush. total it should be about 30 mins.

Look : short and samll size, face is OK (6/10), too much makeup
Boob : B cup (enhaced, very hard)
BJ : 5/10 (perfer without cap)
FJ : 7/10 (tight, best part of this session, since she is young)
GFE : 3/10 (no chemistry)
RTF: not likely

Overall, not bad, $60 for a young babe.

Many thanks to bro Cactus for sharing her contact no.

After walked out Hotel 81 (GL, Lor 16), I saw a busty lady (at least D cup) with curved long hair in black dress saying goodby to one guy. When I just wanted to ask for price, another bro came and they went in hotel 81 immediately. Apparently, they made appointment already. It seems this busty lady is darn popular. Too bad, had not a chance to get the contact no.

Hope these two bros can write a FR.

Cummon
19-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Just had a good session with this SYT,a brief FR :

Looks : 7 Sweet & demure,really like her lovely sparkling eyes
Body : 7 1.58m (she told me),slim & tight with handful boobs,nice pinky
& pointy nipples,fair complexion
Cath : 5 Licks over nipples,very brief
BJ : 6 Suctions were quite tight but only lasted for around 5 mins
FJ : 7 Initiated all the changes of style,cowgirl,missionary,finally doggie. Quite good with control of pussy muscles,loved to thrust back while doing doggie.
Attitude : 8 Chatty & polite,insisted on washing for me before & after the session. After washing,still offered to hug each other while having a brief chat.

Should be a much more enjoyable bonk if not for the 30mins time limit,
Received her sms around 10 mins after we parted our owy way :'Just now I didn't notice you pay me more,thank you very much', haha,this young girl is really a rare breed :)
Thank you,Mr Cactus

texas_red
19-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Just had a good session with this SYT,a brief FR :

Looks : 7 Sweet & demure,really like her lovely sparkling eyes
Body : 7 1.58m (she told me),slim & tight with handful boobs,nice pinky
& pointy nipples,fair complexion
Cath : 5 Licks over nipples,very brief
BJ : 6 Suctions were quite tight but only lasted for around 5 mins
FJ : 7 Initiated all the changes of style,cowgirl,missionary,finally doggie. Quite good with control of pussy muscles,loved to thrust back while doing doggie.
Attitude : 8 Chatty & polite,insisted on washing for me before & after the session. Still offered to hug each other after the session while having a brief chat.

Brother Cummon, so which one suit your taste more? Xiao Ping or Xiao Rou? :p

Cummon
19-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Brother Cummon, so which one suit your taste more? Xiao Ping or Xiao Rou? :p

I always 大小通吃 ;)

texas_red
19-08-2007, 07:53 PM
I always 大小通吃

Hahaha! You the "Can" lah brother! :)

curiosity
19-08-2007, 10:24 PM
1st thanks to bro sianren for sharing the contact.

sms xp to arrange to meet up. got the reply instantly, so meet her at hotel and sms her the rm no. waited for ard 10 mins and hear a knock on the door , opend the door and saw a syt standing infront of the door. She proceed in the door and have a chat with her. To cut the story short, below are the stats abt her

Looks: 7.5/10, syt look
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : B+. firm but a bit hard
Frenching : nil
BBBJ : 7.5/10, hardworking girl
FJ : 7/10, nice moaning but too bad onli try 1 position
gf : 7/10
RTF : yes, when vit M charge up

screwdriver
20-08-2007, 08:10 AM
So Bro did you meet her???

Mr Cactus

Sorry typo error. No didn't manage to book Xiao Ping. What I meant was I had to cancel appt with her. Will try to book her again next week or so.

sianren
20-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Bro I'm back, quite a few good respone that bros do enjoy XP, though timing is tight but, $60 buck for me value bonk...

Thanks to bro sianren for xiao ping's contact. i am not good in fr and I therefore post her ratings here (I borrowed someone tamplates here )

Appreicate your FR,,,:D

Finally got to check out Xiao Ping today... thanks to bro Cactus. As mentioned, I was the unfortunate one kena fly kite yesterday, but today she did something I really appreciated.

Nice lady, so plz treat her nice

At Least she is feeling better now....Thanx for FR

Overall, not bad, $60 for a young babe.

Many thanks to bro Cactus for sharing her contact no

Bro u oso like big boobs, noe one there call Dou Dou..abt 26yrs got contact but never bonk abit short like XP, is that the one???

Just had a good session with this

Should be a much more enjoyable bonk if not for the 30mins time limit,

Thank you,Mr Cactus

Nice FR bro, try more Foreplay first....next time

1st thanks to bro sianren for sharing the contact.

Looks: 7.5/10, syt look

RTF : yes, when vit M charge up

Thanx good thing (SYTs) are mention to share around...heheh

RTF soon....Mr Cactus

sianren
20-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Sorry typo error. No didn't manage to book Xiao Ping. What I meant was I had to cancel appt with her. Will try to book her again next week or so.

Hope to see your FR soon...:D

Mr Cactus

sianren
20-08-2007, 09:59 AM
so how? newbie gonna have their chance yet?:D
if got muz pm me her contact

Yes newbies will have the chance....at least must have FR or tread that shown U oso share share here...:p

Mr Cactus

curious75
20-08-2007, 11:43 AM
mr catus,

good morning:)

crash&burn
20-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Good Day Bros,

Firstly I’ll like to thanks Bro “sianren” for sharing Xiao Ping’s contact almost instantly after I PM him.

After some trashing session at work, feeling all worked up last Friday so decided to call Xiao Ping for a session at about 10:15pm but she was in session with another Bro recommended by Bro “sianren” so got to wait for another 30mins before times up and was told to wait for her at Lor XX. (Guess must be one of our fellow SBF)

My usual habit, I’ll like to see the PRODUCT first before engaging myself to book the room. And as many have written, Xiao Ping is indeed one of the prettiest PRC I’ve seen by far. NO DOUBTS!

Experience wasn’t really much to highlight so I’ll skip but I can say that she’s worth every cent of your $60 for her looks, service and GF feelings.

Looks: 9/10 (Young, Pretty with good sense of make-up)
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 45kgs (easily lift her up)
Boobs: 32B (nice, pink BIG erected nipples)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (GF feelings, Chatty, friendly and gentle)
Foreplay: 6.0/10 (Bath was normal, licking of nipple)
BJ: 6.5/10 (gentle licking and sucking)
FJ: 8.5/10 (She sure can control her pussy’s muscle well, feels kinda tight)
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + $5room
-ve: Her Ma Fu restricts her to 30mins per customer, and only hotels from that Lor.
Rtf: Sure! Her visa is for 2 years, many many opportunities

Cheerz...

asdu
21-08-2007, 01:25 AM
many thanks to bro sianren, i managed to get a good session with xiao ping. so here is my Fr.

was feeling itchy for action that afternoon so i decided to give xiao ping a call and arranged for a place at about evening time. due to bad traffic i was quite a bit late but she was nice saying telling me not to worry that she will wait. so i hurried up to the room and sms-ed her and she showed up within 5 mins. then she said she actually had a dinner appointment soon after and timed the session just nice to accomodate both. was a little disappointed as that means it was little foreplay and right to the action. i am a sucker for building up the feel before getting it on.

first look at him, yes she is pretty like what the bros say, the petite kind of look. makes you want to hug her. after introductions xiao ping came in and started undressing and before long we were in the shower. shower was pretty standard and then she said it was very cold with the aircon because she is thin so we had it off. i went under the sheets for a moment she thought i was afraid of her and was laughing, wanted to bide my time a little. one drawback is that she does not do any kissing, quite a big factor for me. but to make up for that, she gave me a nice lick right from the top to the bottom at the balls. she toyed around with them for a while before giving me a bj. it was good, i think she used her mouth to put the cd on and i did not even feel it on.

she is very polite and asks me periodically whether it is how i want it, after the bj, she asked whether she should be on top or otherwise then i was like sure, come on. when she slowly sat down on me, and my rod slowly piercing her through, i was like wow, this is one of the tightest pussys i have ever had. and if thats not enough, she has a muscle clamping skill to complement, that really makes her a super narrow canal. i was thinking to myself, trying to use technique to last a long time is not gonna help against such a tight pussy. after a fierce ride, i was requested to come up and exercise, gladly.

i carried her to a missionary position, and started moving slowly, her expression made me really want to french her, but cannot. she asked me to hug her and said though she is small sized and may not be much but i cut her off saying she is perfect, and started picking up to a high tempo. hugging her small body and our faces against each others and breathing into each other was fantastic, and her moaning was subtle but totally real, not a hint of faking. not to forget her tight below, i reckon she was tightest in missionary position. almost reached my point a couple of times as i was going real fast but refused to give in just yet. got her to turn over to the all time favourite doggy and pumped away like a runaway train. gave it all i have got for a good 5-7 minutes and i we both maxed out and came, i fired a huge wave into her.

it was great, and she is real value for the money, except the time constraint she often has, i believe 60 is for 30 mins and that may be a problem for some bros, i overshot quite a bit. she is very polite and professional and that is a double edged sword. i personally prefer more feel. her best points are her nice features, nice rounded body, and definitely because she is tight. she milks you out before you know it. to sum up i had a great time thanks a lot to bro sianren for his goodwill.

Shootout
22-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Bro Sianren, can i have the contact? Interested to try, will post FR for sure! :)

sianren
22-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Firstly I’ll like to thanks Bro “sianren” for sharing Xiao Ping’s contact almost instantly after I PM him.

Looks: 9/10 (Young, Pretty with good sense of make-up)

FJ: 8.5/10 (She sure can control her pussy’s muscle well, feels kinda tight)

many thanks to bro sianren, i managed to get a good session with xiao ping. so here is my Fr.

this is one of the tightest pussys i have ever had. and if thats not enough, she has a muscle clamping skill to complement, that really makes her a super narrow canal.

sum up i had a great time thanks a lot to bro sianren for his goodwill.

Thanx Bro crash&burn / Bro asdu for the detail FR...most of us agree that Xiao Ping is definitely one of the friendiest SYT and value bonk...heheh

Talk of the town, must be the tight pussy and muscle ..:p which I like to lick and make her high...

Anyway 2day going to look for her again...everytime read all those FR make me Gian and make to see her...

Mr Cactus

Pkcom
22-08-2007, 03:49 PM
hmm i have pmed u

but no reply

look like i dun have enough points to quliafy for it

siow_pan
22-08-2007, 11:36 PM
THANK YOU to bro SIANREN for XP contact.

I actually try to make appt with her last week, but when arrived at L16, she disappear with another customer. So not choice have to give up and when coofee when a few brothers.

a few days ago, was in GL or called XP again. She's free and we arrange a meet up again. when i arrive at H81, saw her sitting outside waiting for me. Grey top with white pants. from the side, she does look a little like Jolin.

Orgin: Fujian
Height: petite 1.57
Boobs: B and i think it is enhanced
Complexion: Fair and skinny
Looks: 7/10 (Cheerful
but after looking for some time, i think doesn’t look like Jolin
BJ: 6/10 (so so only)
FJ: 7/10 (warm & tight )
Service: 8/10 (very good for $60)
RTF: no

Overall a good bonk :)

marlborotan
24-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Yes newbies will have the chance....at least must have FR or tread that shown U oso share share here...:p

Mr Cactus

Bro Cactus, tks for providing the contacts last wk. Had actually called Xiao Ping today to arrange for a session in evening but she not available. Anyway, it seem she not very friendly via conversation lei. Perhaps she having customer loh. Will try again and provide FR.:D

kawaguchi
24-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi sianren can pm the contact, would like to try and post a FR after the bonk!

sianren
24-08-2007, 09:38 AM
THANK YOU to bro SIANREN for XP contact.

Overall a good bonk :)

Thanx bro for the FR...

Bro Cactus, tks for providing the contacts last wk. Had actually called Xiao Ping today to arrange for a session in evening but she not available. Anyway, it seem she not very friendly via conversation lei. Perhaps she having customer loh. Will try again and provide FR

Maybe with Bros here...:rolleyes: Hope to see your FR soon..

anyway have my 3rd RTF liao...ask me if next time going to Fujian.. call her as she be my personal Tour guide...

Mr Cactus

brother-in-arms
24-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Hmm Syt Must Bonk, Bro Cactus can I have the contact ?:p

sianren
24-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Hmm Syt Must Bonk, Bro Cactus can I have the contact ?:p

Hi bro, check your mail...heheh:D

Enjoy your bonk

satyr365
24-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Anyway, it seem she not very friendly via conversation lei. Perhaps she having customer loh. Will try again and provide FR.

You're probably right. I always find PRC girls strangely unfriendly when I first call them. Yes, it's usually because they are with other customers so they rather keep their conversations short and clipped - which can be construed as rude.

Sometimes they are weary of new callers and are very tentative - which also can be construed as disinterest.

Then there are times when there's no other reason than, they are just like that on the phone! China people (especially Chongqing and the Szechuan areas) are loud and aggressive over the phone. It's just their way.

So now I never let it bother me. Because I know that once they are in my room, they are the most wonderful babes in the world.:p

Cheers

sianren
24-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Personally I find Xiao Ping speaking quite soft, there are times I need her to repeat what she was saying.....

Honestly I think she a very hard-working girl...she mention that she never like to go shopping only to buy what is required since her main purpose is to earn enough to fulfill her dream.

She once told me that some bros wanted to tips her but she don't take them, saying because it Hua Ge intro, so just $60 buck...why to find???:D

Mr Cactus

GTOKING
24-08-2007, 10:30 AM
bro sianren

May I :D

sianren
24-08-2007, 11:07 AM
bro sianren

May I :D

U May....:)

Mr Cactus

screwdriver
24-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Was thinking of quitting the scene for a while, however Bro Sianren has given me this temptation that proved to weaken my will power. So..finally met up with the lengandary goddess yesterday afternoon.

To cut the introduction short, finally booked a room and waited for about 15 minutes. Upon opening the door, saw a pleasant look GDN Xiao Ping. Her blue eye shadow looked slightly too much for my liking, but dressing and perfume was just right. Only slightly look like Jolin for certain angle, but I like her tiny mole under her right side of her mouth, that makes her look sexy especially when she smiled.

Once inside the room, Xiao Ping told me that she would give me a wash. So both of us stripped and i was quite surprised that she was not wearing a bra. When inside the bathroom, she washed me clean taking particular attention on my little bro.

On the bed, she started to lick me from nipples to my little bro. She then skillfully helped to slide in my CD with a fast action. Her BJ action was quite sensous and powerful, but my bro took time to wake up. So she asked me was she not attractive to me. I paisei said no, but because she was new to me and I normally took time to react.

I told her to lay down and started to service her. I gave Xiao Ping a light peck on her lip and cheek. Then I attacked her ear lope, at the same time finguring her love hole. Seeing that she had some reaction with light moans, but that even to arose my cheeky bro. My mouth moved downwards and targetted at her 2 boobs. Definitely a size B but enhanced. Also shown by a scar on her left side of her arm pit. Not much hair on her arm pit which shown that she was quite conscious about how we feel.

When the real action arrived, I shoved my bro into her love hole slowly and gently on top of her. Once inside, could feel her warmth that I felt very good. She told me to thurst her, so I started with slow movement and then shifted into fast gear. Not really furously in order not to hurt her, but enough to hear her soft moans and her gripped on my body. I then placed one of her leg on my shoulder, that could make me moved deeper into her. With more fast action, my feeling on bro started to get high. As I am not a big guy, to give her more, I placed her leg down, and completely exerted my body on hers. After about 15 more thursts, I blasted inside. Still inside her, could felt her milking action from her muscles. Then I slowly withdrew myself. She removed the CD and offered to wash me again.

After all the good time, I gave her more than her price. She said not so much but I told her to keep the rest. She hugged me and gave a light peck on my cheek, and turned her face aside to hint me to return.

Look - 6.8 (GND)
Age - think 25, not really SYT
Ht/Wt - 157cm / 42kg
Boob - B (enhanced)
FJ - 7
BJ - 6
Overall - 7
RTF - Yes

Think the only cons is her attitude could be a little too professional / courteous. Maybe in my return trip will find more human touch.

Opps. Forgotten to say thanks and appreciate Bro Sianren for his good find and trust in me.

sianren
25-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Thanx bro screwdriver for the FR...;)

Mr Cactus

brother-in-arms
25-08-2007, 10:53 AM
First thumb up for Bro sianren for the contact,

Call her and she sound quite sweet so book room and sms her again. 15 mis later, Ding Dong saw this cute petie girl in front of me....my heart skip a beat or two..as most of Bros describe her as friendy and east to chat lady...we talk a little and she offer to shower together.

Shower was quite normal, action begin on bed, she like to lick nippple. put on CD and BJ, suction was good, can felt she really blow your dick...( too bad not BBBJ )..cannot tahan let her go on top and finish with Doggie,,we went shower together.. Not too much on details as so many have written shiok comment on her.:D

Name : Xiao Ping
Ht n Wt : 1.55
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : B cap [erected tits-minus pts enchanced but Like the nipple-Pink one]
BJ :7/10
Fj : 7.5/10
Kissing/french: nil
Catbath : Yes.
Attitude : 9/10 Friendly
Damage : $60 + tips
RTF: 101%

Again GOOD BONK, pls contact treadstarter for contact.

marlborotan
26-08-2007, 10:18 PM
So now I never let it bother me. Because I know that once they are in my room, they are the most wonderful babes in the world.:p

Cheers

Hee. I also think he is with some bro thus behave like that. That why I mentioned I'll try her again and give FR. Such small thing wouldnt stop me from bonking her after seeing so many good FR loh.

screwdriver
27-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Thanx bro screwdriver for the FR...;)

Mr Cactus

Dun mentioned. I think the only way to return a favour to whoever passes us the contact is best with a FR. Even a simple one, whether good or bad, would be well appreciated by all bros. That I suppose is the spirit of sharing.

sianren
27-08-2007, 09:32 AM
First thumb up for Bro sianren for the contact,

Again GOOD BONK, pls contact treadstarter for contact.

Thanx bro for the FR...:D

clicknshoot
27-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanx bro for the FR...:D

Hi Bro Sianren
I would like to have her contact as I've read so much about her and would really like to try her, but since you mention that bros need at least 20 points to PM you, I'll respect that. Just hope that if you do reconsider, please let me have her contact.

Cheers and thanks.

sianren
28-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi Bro Sianren
I would like to have her contact as I've read so much about her and would really like to try her, but since you mention that bros need at least 20 points to PM you, I'll respect that. Just hope that if you do reconsider, please let me have her contact.

Cheers and thanks.

I'm sure you can make it to 20 points or at least genuine FR for me...:D

There will some raid recently as what XP told me, so she working earlier and able to meet Bros early in afternoon (the last 2 bonk oso abt 3-4 pm), best confirm appointment with her.

Mr Cactus

screwdriver
30-08-2007, 03:57 PM
This thread has been very quite for the past 2 days. Hmm..... could it be the heavy rain that hindles all the activities ? I thought rainy day is horny day...

Even for Xiao Ping, think business has been quiet, to the extend that she sms trying to chit chat with me 2 days ago. She asked what were I doing at 8pm after I finished my dinner at home. Being with my family, I had to be careful, so blantly answered 'at work'. She sent another sms asking 'why so late still in office'. Not being able to answer, think she could sense it, she replied again saying not to bother me anymore.

Not sure if this is a after sales service that some FLs would apply to capture the heart of her customers ? Is this a technique she would do to every bros after every deal, or am I that lucky to receive her attention ?

marlborotan
31-08-2007, 01:40 AM
[QUOTE=screwdriver;2243719]This thread has been very quite for the past 2 days. Hmm..... could it be the heavy rain that hindles all the activities ? I thought rainy day is horny day...QUOTE]

Indeed it is rather quiet. Just tried Xiao Ping today and found her really really sweet and pretty. Will FR soon as rather busy recently. Bros mind if I try put up a chinese FR?:D

Cummon
31-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Will FR soon as rather busy recently. Bros mind if I try put up a chinese FR?:D

Fingers crossed :)

screwdriver
31-08-2007, 08:09 AM
[QUOTE=marlborotan;2244554
Indeed it is rather quiet. Just tried Xiao Ping today and found her really really sweet and pretty. Will FR soon as rather busy recently. Bros mind if I try put up a chinese FR?:D[/QUOTE]

No problem for me to read. Maybe see if bro sianren is OK with it.

BTW your session with Xiao Ping is still limited to 30 mins ? It's rather short to build a good rapprt with her.

spyder575
31-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I also received her sms 2 nites back asking I was doing... guess she had free time and hoping one of us bros could be free to look her up...

Must generate my energy to look her up again...

sianren
31-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Being with my family, I had to be careful, so blantly answered 'at work'. She sent another sms asking 'why so late still in office'. Not being able to answer, think she could sense it, she replied again saying not to bother me anymore.

Hi bro, XP will only sms/call me during my working hr at GL ( 1-6pm) other then that, she noe it not convenience, U can oso let her noe, she wouldn't want to break any family apart....

No problem as long as simple to understand, but I can't heheh...

Indeed it is rather quiet. Just tried Xiao Ping today and found her really really sweet and pretty. Will FR soon as rather busy recently. Bros mind if I try put up a chinese FR

Hope to read your juicy FR soon...bonk her 3 times liao....yesterday bonk another PRC...disappointed should have visited XP again...now miss her more.

I also received her sms 2 nites back asking I was doing... guess she had free time and hoping one of us bros could be free to look her up...

Must generate my energy to look her up again...

Think her auntie is coming soon abt 1 week...that's wat I was told.. nipple started to be sensitive...:p better return soon

Mr Cactus

DayRider
31-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Hi SianRen,

Did not hit the min. requirement but hope you can share the contacts. :cool:

Thanks.

peter1234
31-08-2007, 04:02 PM
xiaoping auntie is here, out for a week.

sadz... hit a brick wall everywhere i turn today. GL jus now got police car patrolling some more, all street walkers hide except for the darlene chicks

hapop
31-08-2007, 04:12 PM
First of all want to thanks Bro Sianren for sharing the above contact,i nv got disappointed intro frm bro sianren.

As soon i got her contact,call her to arrange a session,usual style, book room msg the rm no. and waited for her inside...DIng dong...i was sorta of excited to meet her in person,as mentioned by our bro she got the look of singer jolin.i open the door,there i saw a sweet looking girl standing there,i invited her inside the room.

straight to the action....

i rest on the bed and saw her take her clothes off piece by piece,there i was admiring her nice figure. She den asked me wan to shower,i told her nvm coz the aircon in the room was freaking cold.She replied nvm lah we shower together,i help u...keep warm together!

hoho...i heard liao very happy,coz i got encounter b4 FL asked u to bath yrself.

After bath,hide under the blanket straight away...kep myself warm...She capped me on & gave me a nice BJ,wow im impressed by how tight her pussy was.& really her got a few nice tricks den the avg FL we got.

After i fired in the hole...the feeling was great....& she asked me if i enjoy myself...Def i told her...haha.She help me clear up and offered to wash me up again....Up to now,i gt nothing to say abt her service...but well as she is in demand...she left soon aft some chitchat....

before she left...i told her i would miss her alot...she told me its ok...there will be plenty of chance to meet her again....

Boobs : B cap [juz nice in my hands]
Fj : 8/10
Damage : As usual
RTF: :p

Bros out there be good to her,as i believe alot will sure rtf.
Another quality gem found by Bro Sianren,hope to get more like this frm u in near future.Lol

charmingchan
31-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Wow . Jolin Tsai lookalike i gian . can i have her contact?

marlborotan
31-08-2007, 09:57 PM

BTW your session with Xiao Ping is still limited to 30 mins ? It's rather short to build a good rapprt with her.

She didnt seem to rush me but I was rushing to met my 'CO' loh. Thus not sure whether it is limited to 30min. But I find her rather chatty lei. Dont worry, since she is such a beauty to me, I'll sure back to build rapport. hee

bro cummon, actually my chinese better than my english. Er... finger cross too. Dont later gana bombard for f... up FR

Cummon
02-09-2007, 07:17 PM
bro cummon, actually my chinese better than my english. Er... finger cross too. Dont later gana bombard for f... up FR

Ok bro, 拭目以待,可别让我们望穿秋水 ;)

marlborotan
02-09-2007, 10:40 PM

Wow lau. Bro Cummon chinese also steady boon B B heh. Btw, Xiao Ping told me her sister is applying to come as well but no gurantee will approve to come. She say if I think she is pretty, then her sister even more pretty. Look like 李嘉欣. Heard already also steam man.

Bro SianRen, do keep us posted if 李嘉欣 is here ok?:D

Cytan7
02-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks bro Sianren for the contact. Below is my FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (some angle looks like Jolin, well groomed)
Boobs: B Cup
BJ: 7/10 (Lots of slurping sound)
Frenching: No
FJ: 7/10 (Tried her in a few positions, points could have been higher if she is not a time-watcher)
RTF: Yes, especially for brudders looking for SYTs.

Pkcom
03-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I wonder newbie like me still have to wait how long to try her?

I dont have pts i do post FR before

marlborotan
04-09-2007, 04:48 AM

Hee Hee. Here's my chinese FR bro Cummon. 多多指教。

Bro Cactus, tks for the contact and super good find. I love it. Got good loban must PM me ok? Especially 李嘉欣.Shit! Saliva drip again.

Ding Dong! 门铃一响,我迫不及待的去迎接我的蔡依伶。虽说我不认为她像Jolin, 但姿色可一点也不逊色哦。我这情场老手也碰然心动,情不自禁把她拥入怀里;用我的舌尖,舔着她的耳背,面颊 ,颈项,发边。。。

她调皮的推开我,绕到我的背部抚摸我的阳具;一边在我耳边轻语“让我帮你洗干净先吧”。冲凉的服务马马虎虎 ,但我利用那段机会,用贪婪的目光欣赏她的躯体。娇柔的肌肤,身段均称,坚挺的乳房随着呼吸一下一下的抖动 着尖端粉红色的乳头。

回到床上,她手指灵巧的地探索我的敏感部位,嘴巴再吸吮我的乳头。她的舌尖慢慢往下,再往下。 。。 啊。。。我不禁低呼了一声。望着如花似玉的美女像贪婪的小孩在吃棒棒糖般吸吮着我的阳具,她那柔软的舌尖围 绕着我又吸又吮;再加上那吸吮时的美妙音乐。我的天啊!我不禁打从心理感谢仙人掌(Mr Cactus)的恩德。

我反守为攻把她伏在床上,嘴吻着她丰满的乳房,闻到阵阵的少女体香。另一只手则轻轻的抚弄着她粉红色的乳头 又搓又舔,还用舌尖舔扫乳晕和吸吮她的乳头直到她开始硬起来。

这时的XiaoPing, 眉头紧锁,腰肢不断扭动。我的手向下滑,她的小腹既平坦又滑又腻,温柔细致。滑过小腹,抚摸到软软的阴毛, 身经百战的我也不禁颤抖。望着这个令人垂延三尺的少女,我忍不住把头埋到她的下阴,深深的吸着少女独有的体 味。我用手指张开她的阴户,然后用舌尖轻轻的舔她的阴蒂,有节奏地一下一下的吸吮。 哦。。。她的阴户已流了一床淫液。

Xiao Ping 被我弄得面红耳赤,突然一转身。我的舌头被她那转身而被迫离开了那柔嫩的阴户。我一手过去抓住她的丰乳,两 个赤裸裸的身体紧紧靠在一起。我将那已涨得粗大,快要爆发的阳具滑进她的两腿的夹逢中。把身体压在她娇小的 身躯上用阳具在她的阴道口来回摩擦着。

我轻轻的向前推进,便被那紧紧又柔嫩的阴道包围住。 我配合着她扭动腰肢的节奏,抽送得如鱼得水。Xiao Ping 这时也被我弄得情欲高涨,自己也忍不住了。她抱紧了我的颈,下身尽力向上挺起,羞怯的说“你快点。。再用力 。。啊。。“

看到她眼角含春,面泛红潮,我不禁心神为之一荡。深呼吸一下便一股作气将阳具一下一下猛烈的插进她的阴道深 处。Xiao Ping 嘴里不停的呻吟着,双手抓住我的肩膀。一轮又一轮的高潮,压得我透不过气来。除了她和我的呻吟声外,房里只 听到我俩交合抽送所发出的水响声。我抽插得越来越频密,她的叫床声也越来越大声。。。 终于我咆啸了一声,一阵热流涌出。啊。。。

Looks : 9.5/10
Boobs : B cap
BJ :8/10
Attitude : 8/10 Friendly
Damage: $60 + Tips + Room
RTF: Of course la. Cheap and v...very pretty (My view only)

Overall Rating :8.5/10 Although she is more pretty than Seline which intro by bro Aman, but I found lack of some GFF when no kissing. However, it still a good bonk as her service quite good and rare gem due to her beauty man.

Bros who found my FR good do UP me. Hee Hee. Dont zap me just because I post chinese FR as I just want to try because didnt see anyone post b4 ok.

notsonewbird
04-09-2007, 09:31 AM
:clap clap clap
:拍烂手掌

dinjas
04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Wow . Jolin Tsai lookalike i gian . can i have her contact?

hi bro

can i have the contact? Interested to try too ? pm me pls thk

Cummon
05-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Hee Hee. Here's my chinese FR bro Cummon. 多多指教。

在细读的当儿,眼前浮现的是小萍秀气甜美的脸孔,柔滑白嫩如赤裸小羔羊般的胴体,媚眼微眯,吐气如兰,仿佛 也听到她正在娇喘连连。害得我浑身发热,血脉贲张,催精上脑,恨不得当下就立即电召伊人过来,与她共赴巫山 ,翻云覆雨,一尝那欲仙欲死的滋味 。。。。。呵呵 :p

谢谢万宝路老兄宝贵的时间与心思,你果然是"没有三两三,那敢上梁山?" ;)

Cheers !

marlborotan
05-09-2007, 07:09 AM
在细读的当儿,眼前浮现的是小萍秀气甜美的脸孔,柔滑白嫩如赤裸小羔羊般的胴体,媚眼微眯,吐气如兰,仿佛 也听到她正在娇喘连连。害得我浑身发热,血脉贲张,催精上脑,恨不得当下就立即电召伊人过来,与她共赴巫山 ,翻云覆雨,一尝那欲仙欲死的滋味 。。。。。呵呵 :p

谢谢万宝路老兄宝贵的时间与心思,你果然是"没有三两三,那敢上梁山?" ;)

Cheers !

Bro Cummon, your Chinese really super lei. Will probably extract some of the good description for my next chinese FR if I decided to do so. Do you mind? Writing chinese FR is really a bigger challenge than english man. Maybe you could have a chinese FR too. Anyway, 10Q you for your previous UP and bro screwdriver for appreciated my chinese FR by UP me.

sianren
05-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi just came back from holidays, WOW many mail and nice FR on Xiao Ping.....heheh will try to return ASAP...

First of all want to thanks Bro Sianren for sharing the above contact,i nv got disappointed intro frm bro sianren.

Boobs : B cap [juz nice in my hands]
Damage : As usual
RTF: :p

Bros out there be good to her,as i believe alot will sure rtf.
Another quality gem found by Bro Sianren,hope to get more like this frm u in near future.Lol

No problem, nice you like Xiao Ping....

Thanks bro Sianren for the contact. Below is my FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (some angle looks like Jolin, well groomed)
Boobs: B Cup
BJ: 7/10 (Lots of slurping sound)
Frenching: No
FJ: 7/10 (Tried her in a few positions, points could have been higher if she is not a time-watcher)
RTF: Yes, especially for brudders looking for SYTs

Nice FR, short and sharp...Thanx

Bro Cactus, tks for the contact and super good find. I love it. Got good loban must PM me ok? Especially 李嘉欣.Shit! Saliva drip again.

Looks : 9.5/10
Attitude : 8/10 Friendly
RTF: Of course la. Cheap and v...very pretty (My view only)

Overall Rating :8.5/10 Although she is more pretty than Seline which intro by bro Aman.

Great chinese FR, but I counldn't read much though...saw Seline B4 and I can oni commend beauty in the eyes of beholder...

Mr Cactus

yahrite
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
welcome back bro... :D

Cummon
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Will probably extract some of the good description for my next chinese FR if I decided to do so. Do you mind?
No problem bro, writing FR in Chinese takes up more time & than in English,I am too lazy to even get starting,kudos to you :)

marlborotan
06-09-2007, 02:33 AM
No problem bro, writing FR in Chinese takes up more time & than in English,I am too lazy to even get starting,kudos to you :)

Tks for the encouragement bro. Seriously, writing chinese FR is much much more difficult and it took me hrs. But I guess it should be my first and last chinese FR as it seem not many ppl know how to appreciate chinese FR. Hee Hee, maybe only you and bro screwdriver or perhaps bro notsonewbird as well. :D

Sorry bro SianRen that I posted a chinese FR as you cant really read it.

travellertales
06-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Hello Bro, please let me have her contact number. Much Appreciated.

Traveller Tales

Cytan7
06-09-2007, 01:53 PM
thanks bro Cactus

sianren
06-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Just met up with Xiao Ping yesterday and good news RED is gone , so those bros have no. can call for appointment,,

Anyway RTF, she's wearing this nice one piece white tight dress and Yeah no Bra inside...heheh..:p

Mr Cactus

peter1234
06-09-2007, 05:23 PM
tried her last night again, woot service is still tops and totally no rush!
thats what i like abt her, and of course her pretty charming eyes and ahem... knockers

last nite tried COB after some nice doggy kekeke

Peter

sianren
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
tried her last night again, woot service is still tops and totally no rush!
thats what i like abt her, and of course her pretty charming eyes and ahem... knockers

last nite tried COB after some nice doggy kekeke

Peter

HI BRO, Can't resist her charm and RTF oso huh...good for her...:D

Mr Cactus

satyr365
07-09-2007, 10:40 AM
HI BRO, Can't resist her charm and RTF oso huh...good for her..

Mr Cactus

Me too! me too! I haven't seen her for some time, and boy do I miss seeing her!! That lovely sweet face of telling youth. Those soft deep eyes melted me last night as we made love and she telling me to hold her close while I penetrated her deep. Those petite but plump lips irresistibly draws me with promises of a loving kiss (only she doesn't do that :D did manage to get one full smack on the lips though, haha).

Her body belongs to a young goddess, her voice is the gentle breeze, and her eyes dazzling enough to embarrass the starriest night sky.

Yesterday, I fell "in love" with her. I was charmed and besotted by her. I wanted to hold her, kiss her. I wanted to fall asleep with her in my arms, and I'll dream of a world where there are no wars, no hunger, no pain. Only tranquility and care...

Cheers

sianren
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Her body belongs to a young goddess, her voice is the gentle breeze, and her eyes dazzling enough to embarrass the starriest night sky.

Yeah, Love every inch of her body, especially her Cunt ...Yummy so nice to lick and eat...oso can finger her until she oso Song Song..make her very High....:p

Ps: Can't LOVE her too much cause, I'll be head over heeds on her and don't pass number to anyone anymore...To protect her from AV, I only give contact to Bro who have more than 20points...

Pls don't fly aeroplane on her ...:mad: she told me 2 bros did that lah so far....She here to earns hard money and serve bros well so hopefully she have RTF business oso...anyway only $60 for such beauty to bonk Why not???

Mr Cactus

andy_lim
07-09-2007, 07:22 PM
from AV, I only give contact to Bro who have more than 20points...

Pls don't fly aeroplane on her ...:mad: she told me 2 bros did that lah so far....She here to earns hard money and serve bros well so hopefully she have RTF business oso...anyway only $60 for such beauty to bonk Why not???

Mr Cactus

definitely agree that this gal is a gem. dont understand why she is only asking a price of $60... for her looks and attitude, i'll definitely put her above $100, but bros out here pls dont tell her this or else later she up her price my pocket gonna be burn :D

boobs : 6/10 ( er... not really the type i like. nipples too big, but to each own)
attitude : 8/10 ( slow, no rush, very chatty gal )

a bit lazy to write a longer FR, but she's definitely worth your $60

satyr365
08-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Yep, she definitely belongs in the $100 cat. As a matter of fact, she was! She was working Lor8 before, commanding that kind of fee. However, apparently she had some misunderstanding with a few of the girls there who became less than friendly with her. And since she's not the kind of person who enjoys playing the political game, she decided to move elsewhere to where she is now. I fully understood (as those who have met her would too). Xiao Ping is down-to-earth, charming with nary a malicious bone in her body (talking about body, she's got it together man!!).

How do I know all this? Cos I was with her again earlier this evening!! :D That's 2 nights in a row! And tonight she spent almost an hour with me! Glorious! Don't get jealous hor Bro sianren ok? haha. You still her man la!!

Xiao Ping never fails to melt my heart whenever she looks at me and smiles. Tonight, I laid her down and made love to her, tasted her flowing nectar, let her feel every inch of me as she softly besieged me to hold her tight.

Her face in sweet agony, and her arms wrapped around my moist strong shoulders, Xiao Ping whimpered soft cries of ecstasy as my own manly rushes kept filling and filling the condom I was wearing. Exquisite.

What a girl!

Cheers

yamato
08-09-2007, 12:46 AM
i gotta give it a try..hehe

marlborotan
08-09-2007, 07:30 AM
How do I know all this? Cos I was with her again earlier this evening!! :D That's 2 nights in a row! And tonight she spent almost an hour with me! Glorious! Don't get jealous hor Bro sianren ok? haha. You still her man la!!

Hee Hee Bro. Your V-M is very power lei. So envy. Seem like you are her No.1 fan other bro SianRen. However I must say she definetly worth for us to look for her again and again.:D

sianren
08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
definitely agree that this gal is a gem. dont understand why she is only asking a price of $60... for her looks and attitude, i'll definitely put her above $100, but bros out here pls dont tell her this or else later she up her price my pocket gonna be burn :D

boobs : 6/10 ( er... not really the type i like. nipples too big, but to each own)
attitude : 8/10 ( slow, no rush, very chatty gal )

a bit lazy to write a longer FR, but she's definitely worth your $60

Totally agree that she worth more than $60...which to me if she want to command $80 oso can, but she prefer to keep to $60 so that bros who LOve her service will RTF , repeat business is still the best...heheh

Don't get jealous hor Bro sianren ok? haha. You still her man la!!

Jealous....?????????????????? I wouldn't even intro any Bros to her and keep her to myself, but since she here to earn and save some money for her Dream business plan back in China...why not help her..

That's why I very strict in giving out numbers...don't want anything to happen to her, cause she pays alot of money to be here...

So please Bros who have bonk her B4, don't reveal the location, and don't circulate the number to other who might ask you for contact because I have reject more than 100 Pms, so if U are the privilage few I have given contact to....Pls Enjoy...:D

Mr Cactus

satyr365
08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Jealous....?????????????????? I wouldn't even intro any Bros to her and keep her to myself, but since she here to earn and save some money for her Dream business plan back in China...why not help her..

That's why I very strict in giving out numbers...don't want anything to happen to her, cause she pays alot of money to be here...

Mr Cactus

Just kidding la bro! Wah your big font words really scared me... hehe:o

Cheers

peter1234
08-09-2007, 01:51 PM
thx bro sianren, so im one of those privileged ones hahaa

she v sweet, still sms chinese forwarded kinda msgs haha but abit dangerous lucky my hp was with me not lying around

qwertyuiop
08-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Totally agree that she worth more than $60...which to me if she want to command $80 oso can, but she prefer to keep to $60 so that bros who LOve her service will RTF , repeat business is still the best...heheh

yo Bro sianren, dropped u a PM, hope I do qualify. :D

havana
08-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Tks Bro Sianren for the contact......

Arrange to meet up with her 2 days back.In the room,she was very polite to offer me to bath, kinda service orientated. not much TCSS.

strip to nothing, she got nice body with small waist and big neh neh

anyway proceed to bath, kinda SOP and wash me clean.
then dry up and ask me to lied down to bed already. already wanting to cap me to blow me. kinda fast .. (i usually like it slow)

bj me then proceed to catbath me a bit, while i touch her neh neh. nice feel even though i think enhanced .. not very soft type, but nips is pinkish and responsive.

ask her to lied down so that i can suck her neh neh and play with her mei mei. wanting to french her but she turn away, guess its a NO.
ask her can paint her, she say i pay to enjoy not to let her enjoy.
hmmz.. very service oriented. view her mei mei, nice and pretty, not much hair below. look fresh. !!!

ok lor, then just use finger circle around her mei mei while licking her neh neh. awhile later she ask me to enter her le.. hmmz. mei mei not yet warm up. hmmz.

missionary her with slow then fast, wah. tight .. but anyway i think its tight, she will rock u together, then she requested change to doggie, so doggie her while she push her mei mei to my didi. very fast cannot tahan le.. then faster n faster then explode liao

she kinda fast when pulling out my didi then remove CD for me and ask me to go bath.

Looks: 7.5/10
figure: 7.5/10
boobs: 7/10
skin: 7/10
pussy: 8/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + $20 room

michael_f1
09-09-2007, 01:13 AM
I suppose eveyone is looking for her, is she still in Sing?

satyr365
09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Just kidding la bro! Wah your big font words really scared me... hehe

Cheers

Guess joking around here is proving costly. 2 people zapped me for my above comment.

As long as bro sianren understood it, all's good. :D Thanks for your smses over the weekend bro!

Cheers

famph
10-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Anybody can give me her no??where to find her>:confused:

sianren
10-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Tks Bro Sianren for the contact......

Nice FR bro, my feeling is your chemsity not there yet...:confused: but still appreicate U took effort to post...

For those bros if U wish XP dun sms U, can just let her noe...no offence one...she just doing her part for business.....personally she dun even sms me unless I call her, cause she noe my OC around...:)

Just given contact to afew more Bros, Enjoy...!!!

Mr Cactus

mystic dragon
10-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Thousand apologies to bro sianren. A combination of work and personal chores prevented me from visiting her earlier. I hope to redeem myself with this FR. :D

Today is a wet and cool day. As usual, hormones rage doubly hard on such weathers. It's only 2pm but I still tried my luck to see if she's awake. Thankfully, she is. And, surprise surprise, she's already standing at her usual haunt. Just to add, today is due to a special event. Bros, please don't expect her to normally start this early.

First Look

First of all, I must beg for Mr Cactus's pardon, for no matter how hard I imagined, I can see no resenblance to Jolin Tsai. Don't get me wrong, she's still attractive in her own way. Better, in fact, than Jolin.

She has straight and rebonded black hair. (This kinda hairdo is like a standard procedure for them eh?) The big and bright eyes can really melt steel. I suspect her thick and long eyelashes are a product of cosmetic enhancements but nonetheless it just shows that she takes effort to present herself.

Although the eyes are absorbing, my favourite part of her face is actually her nose. She has got this really cute and sharp and pointy nose. It is a great resemblance to a certain girl that I like but cannot have, hence the fetish. That aside, I really feel that her nose is nice, so much so that I suspect it went under the knife before. But I won't jump to any conclusions.

Lastly, the lips and chin rounded off her kawaii face nicely. Clear and smooth complexion a major plus too. I can see why sianren is so smitten by her. Haha...

Action

We made small talks from counter to room. She immediately turned off all the lights. Not because of shyness, as I joked about it. You regulars would know. If not, ask her yourself. She offered to bathe me which I gladly accepted. Still the small talks and conversation continues in the bath. She wasn't trying to hard about the cleaning, just concentrating on washing and soaping the chest, nipples and groin area, totally ignoring the other parts of my body, a point I noticed with passing interest. I expected little catbath from that point onwards. A tad disappointing.

When we were dry, she immediately held the condom in her hands and motioned me to lie flat. As expected, catbath was a gentle but mechanical affair. A brief rendition of flicks on my nipples and she capped me to start her BJ. Although I wasn't too enthusiastic about her performance, I kept myself busy with roaming her ass and tits.

A note about her body: She is short; about 155cm. Very slim. Small but perky ass. Fair and smooth skin. Cup B only I guess, but it looks adequately big on her small frame. I felt they're a little hard. Implants perhaps? She got the cutest pink pencil erasers nipples. A sure turn on to nipples fetishes.

A short while later, she rode me while trying to lick my nipples. I got a little soft and she acknowledged. It's the damn condom I say. Never never never use Durex Performa unless you have pre-mature ejeculation problems. But I digressed.

I switched from cowgirl to missionary without letting my rod out of her pussy, a feat she complimented. Hehe...

As I can barely feel anything down there and getting soft, I went to my knees and pumped like a piston with all my might. Even when the feeling returned, I didn't wanna risk anything by slowing. I just gritted my teeth, jackhammered with my pelvis and let the urge built up fast. She hanged onto my neck for dear life as I kept up the savage pounding. I guess it could be the unique combination of both our skin and flesh structures that the impact sound made was nothing I ever heard of. It sounded like solid meat pounding and it was carnally satisfying.

She gripped. I spilled. And I panted for a minute. She said "Ni hen meng." which loosely translates to "You are very fierce." But I was sure it was just part of her professional business talk. Hehe...

She led me to the bathroom again to wash me up, a nice gesture. And we talked somemore.

A funny sidenote: Since we saw each other below the hotel, we never stopped chatting even during the bath and catbath. It only stopped momentarily during my merciless pounding, and resumed immediately after I got my breath back. It was like the whole episode is a blind date with me trying to find out more about her and she couldn't stop talking about herself and the fucking was but a frivolous distraction. After we checked out, she actually bade me to sit with her on the bench outside to chat somemore. Now it sounds bizarre but I can assure you I don't feel that way when I was with her. This girl can really talk you into getting comfortable. She admitted to me she doesn't like sex and this is nothing more than a job to her. She seems more interested in making you feel comfortable and making a new friend. Like I said, bizarre. But hey, anything goes as long it helps her business.

Another interesting sidenote: I placed $80 in her bag after the deed is done. When we were leaving the room, she suddenly stopped me and told me I paid her too much. As you can imagine, surprise was an understatement. I have never met a working lady who wants to return tips and I told her so. She just said she's here to stay for the long haul and she'd prefer repeated business. Gosh! This girl is something! Respect! Now I can confirm sianren will sooner or later succumb to her like a puppy, if not already. Haha...

By the way, Mr Cactus, that was me in the room with her when you called. I almost wanted to grab the phone and say hi. Almost. Haha...

Hope this will help you bros out there.

sianren
11-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Thousand apologies to bro sianren. A combination of work and personal chores prevented me from visiting her earlier. I hope to redeem myself with this FR. :D

Another interesting sidenote: I placed $80 in her bag after the deed is done. When we were leaving the room, she suddenly stopped me and told me I paid her too much. As you can imagine, surprise was an understatement. I have never met a working lady who wants to return tips and I told her so. She just said she's here to stay for the long haul and she'd prefer repeated business. Gosh! This girl is something! Respect! Now I can confirm sianren will sooner or later succumb to her like a puppy, if not already. Haha...

By the way, Mr Cactus, that was me in the room with her when you called. I almost wanted to grab the phone and say hi. Almost. Haha...

Hope this will help you bros out there.

Hi Bro,

Nice FR, I will now pardon U for late posting...heheh, just joking

She did told me yesterday about your encounter and she return U the $20 dollars extra, all in the name of brotherhood sake...SIANREN
If other customer, she might quote them $100, see they want or not...

Anyway did you notice a RED sport car outside waiting for her....I was there waiting for her...wanting to bonk her, but she mention got another appointment fix with one the Bros I intro, she said both of us got so much time together next time she call me...

:( End up intro bros for her and I have NO slot to bonk...hope the other Bro enjoy..heheh

Mr Cactus

marlborotan
12-09-2007, 12:58 AM
[QUOTE=sianren;2267305
:( End up intro bros for her and I have NO slot to bonk...hope the other Bro enjoy..heheh

Mr Cactus[/QUOTE]

Steady bro. Good things are meant to be share wat. You did the correct thing by sharing this Gem with us. Once again tks bro Cactus. Anyway wait out, I'll be sharing my FR again soon as I kept dreaming of her and visited her.

sianren
12-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Steady bro. Good things are meant to be share wat. You did the correct thing by sharing this Gem with us. Once again tks bro Cactus. Anyway wait out, I'll be sharing my FR again soon as I kept dreaming of her and visited her.

Yeah I will share contact Bros, but sorry to newbies and Bros who have less than 20 pts...I'm firm in my believe to protect her from unwanted attention :cool:

Bro marlborotan wait for your another round of juicy FR...

Mr Cactus

satyr365
12-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Another beautiful time with XP! I can't seem to tire of her gorgeous face, those big enchanting eyes, and her cute as a button nose. And of course that incredible young body which squirmed and bucked and tightened so hard from pleasure, that her muscles and veins were popping up everywhere! Exquisite!

However today, we talked more than we bonked. What a charming girl! She teached me more Chinese as I tried to teach her some English. So don't be surprised if she calls you "baby" or says "see you later!" haha!! Then when she was about to leave, a call came for her and we looked out the window - a raid!

A blue van with flashing signalled bad and good.

Bad, cos I was afraid for her safety. Good, cos she sought refuge with me in my room for another half an hour!! :D

Again thanks Bro Sianren for this great discovery! :)

Cheers

marlborotan
13-09-2007, 12:30 AM
看到她眼角含春,面泛红潮,我不禁心神为之一荡。深呼吸一下便一股作气将阳具一下一下猛烈的插进她的阴道深 处。Xiao Ping 嘴里不停的呻吟着,双手抓住我的肩膀。一轮又一轮的高潮,压得我透不过气来。除了她和我的呻吟声外,房里只 听到我俩交合抽送所发出的水响声。我抽插得越来越频密,她的叫床声也越来越大声。。。 终于我咆啸了一声,一阵热流涌出。啊。。。

Bro Cactus, to be fair to you who unselfishly share the contact with me. This time round I wrote a English FR since you cant really understand my Chinese FR. Cheers.

After my first encounter with her abt a wks ago, my mind kept thinking of these Chio Bu. As V-M just loaded, cant wait and had visited her again.

As she walked into the room, wow. Still as gorgeous and I just cant wait and hugged her eagerly. She brought her lips near my ear and gently kiss it that I could hear her breathing. Buay Tahan Liao and I start to auto-roaming her with her cloth on. As per SOP, she suggested us to have a shower first instead. After the shower and laying on the bed, she capped me and started with the BJ while her finger busy caress my nipples. Her BJ is rather shiok, good suction and deep throat with appropriate speed gear. I start moaning and senselessly cant wait for her to carry on tortured my didi.

I decided to change from defensive to offensive and I took one of her boobs fonder around while the other hand naughtily starts teasing her pussy. She seems to enjoy it very much and giving out soft moan as I finger her pussy while playing her nipples in circular motion.

After these pre session, I really can’t wait to conquer this gem again anymore and we proceed to main disk. She suggested for cowboy but I told her I prefer missionary as I like to take control of the situation. I started to use my tongue licking and sucking all over her cup B boobs. Soon my didi was entering the love hole and every time I thruster, she moaned loudly. Her wet passage cave was so seducing that I kept ramming and ramming and each jerk will made my didi sing praise of her. I could felt her heart pounding and her facial expression tell me that she is enjoying each and every stroke of mine. Soon, we both reached great climax and I loaded all my cum to her while she scream out in ecstasy.

Sigh…..Perhaps I had been urging to tried her again so much that I get too excited and cum faster than my norm but have no regret and I really enjoyed every second that being violate by her.

Looks : 9.5/10 (My view only)
Attitude : 8.5/10 Friendly
RTF: 2 x RTF and more to come

Tks Bro common, screwdriver and notsonewbird who appreciated my Chinese FR and had UP me. :D

Cummon
13-09-2007, 07:19 AM

Bro,I can see you stick to her for the near future as girls with the same or higher ratings on looks are really hard to come by :)

sianren
13-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Bro,I can see you stick to her for the near future as girls with the same or higher ratings on looks are really hard to come by :)

Xiao Ping have high rating on look as well as services too,, just that she dun BBBJ and tongue fighting.

WOW 2 RTF bros ......I going for my 4th round soon...heheh :D

Mr Cactus

marlborotan
14-09-2007, 07:04 AM

hee hee. Sure. She is so beautiful lei at least in my eye. Cheap plus good service loh.

Wow bro Cactus, 4 times. ha ha. How to catch up with you. Anyway this thread very quite now. Hm... probably due to your strict rules in giving contacts. Nevertheless, it is better to be safe then sorry so that we could still continue to enjoy this Gem.

sianren
14-09-2007, 10:31 AM
hee hee. Sure. She is so beautiful lei at least in my eye. Cheap plus good service loh.

Wow bro Cactus, 4 times. ha ha. How to catch up with you. Anyway this thread very quite now. Hm... probably due to your strict rules in giving contacts. Nevertheless, it is better to be safe then sorry so that we could still continue to enjoy this Gem.

Yeah Lor, if XP is here for 1 month or 2 I'll share with more Bros, but if she caught by AV, then whatever she have spend about $40k RMB will go down the drain..:(

So to protect her interest, have to be strict, but U guys get to enjoy even more...

Mr Cactus

2Guards
14-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah Lor, if XP is here for 1 month or 2 I'll share with more Bros, but if she caught by AV, then whatever she have spend about $40k RMB will go down the drain..:(

So to protect her interest, have to be strict, but U guys get to enjoy even more...

Mr Cactus

I am basically a Cat150 guy and very rarely do I pick up any china girl. But one day, I was driving along Lor 16 and I spotted a very pretty china girl. She is so pretty that I decided to book her on the spot. Her name is also Xiao Ping. Boobs seem to be enhanced but her pussy is tight. The h/p number she gave me is 9**3***5. Could you kindly confirm whether she is the same girl ? Just want to know.

snowstone88
14-09-2007, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=marlborotan;2270645]I

Attitude : 8.5/10 Friendly

Bro can PM the contact. thanks:)

hotdick69
17-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Thank to Bro Sianren.... finally find time to try this SYT.... jaw drop when saw her standing at my hotel room door..... SYT with beautiful eyes

damn long never bonk such a pretty gal.... and for only $60.00 her looks is more then worth it.... soo many FR before so no point writing

Just 1 word..... worth every penny of $60.00.... :D

thanks bro sianren

2Guards
17-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Did her last wednesday & couldn't get her out of my mind. So, yesterday (sunday), I went down to Geylang and had a second session with her. This girl is worth every cent even though she does not kiss and only do BJ.

In fairness to her, I paid her $80 both times because I don't feel it is right to pay her only $60. You see, I am a Cat150 regular and I know she is worth more than $60. Just because she is not demanding does not mean we should take advantage of her.

Treat her real nice, bros. This girl is a gem. I have given out her h/p number to a few bros. By the way, she only takes Chinese customers.

I am trying to get her off the street because it is so dangerous. So, if she can develop a regular group of clients (who can be trusted), she can operate safely from a hotel room. Maybe some of you guys may want to talk to her about it also.

sianren
17-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Treat her real nice, bros. This girl is a gem. I have given out her h/p number to a few bros. By the way, she only takes Chinese customers.

I am trying to get her off the street because it is so dangerous. So, if she can develop a regular group of clients (who can be trusted), she can operate safely from a hotel room. Maybe some of you guys may want to talk to her about it also.

Hey bro, U needs to understand her problems first B4 proposal some kind of rescue mission here hor...

First of all, U should at least let me noe, U want to share contact with other. This tread started quite some time and I have given her plenty of bros and many oso RTF liao. I dun own her, it good that she have more business, but please respect the system here...:cool:

Second, can you provide her with monthly income of at least 5k to her, if not she still have to be on the street and hope that she have repeat business..this is a cruel world, if cannot support her lifeline, dun destroy her with fake hope..

Third, as I understand she have afew other male friends helping her for more business, so I dun bother that U want to help her or not, but screen carefully whom contact given to.

Lastly, dun openly mention why she find her, @#$%$, are you helping her to let AV locate her??????????:mad: Now she have to change the location and go other place liao..

Mr Cactus

sianren
17-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Thank to Bro Sianren.... finally find time to try this SYT.... jaw drop when saw her standing at my hotel room door..... SYT with beautiful eyes

damn long never bonk such a pretty gal.... and for only $60.00 her looks is more then worth it.... soo many FR before so no point writing

Just 1 word..... worth every penny of $60.00.... :D

thanks bro sianren

Bros glad you find her gorgenous....., thanx for the FR, are you going RTF soon....

If you like SYT, can oso consider Pan Pan from bro Bignround...:p not bad too..20yrs

Mr Cactus

Tailok
17-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I managed to book XP on Saturday at 3 plus. I tried my luck although recommended time is after 5 pm. First look, really SYT. All the FRs here seems justified.

Anyway, I was pleased with such a demure sweet gal turning at my door. We had very nice conversation although my Mandarins sucks. Taking off her clothes reveals a pair of voluptious boobs (maybe enhanced) and a very slim body. Really petite and fair. She led me to the bath and helped me to wash up.

I was really fired up for her. My "marikita" pole pointed to the ceiling when I laid down on the bed. XP slowly caressed me n lick my nipples gently. I was over the moon. I reached out for her 2 big boops and caressed them gently while turning her nipples lightly. I reached out for her tiny bush and starts to rub her clits. She turned n capped me. She bj me lightly n I let out a moan. She teased me that I love bj. Yes. Unfortunately she dun do bbbj. minus pt.

Then she asked me if I prefer her on top or below. Well, I asked her to ride me first. Well, her riding skill was excellent. From cowgirl, we moved to missionary without pulling out. Then we moved to doggie. She moved in tandem with my pumping and fucked me back with vigour. I had to hold back as I still wanted more. This is the best doggie I had in years. But I always prefer to finish in missionary.

FR:

Face: 8.5
boobs: b+ (i tink enhanced)
body: slim n petite
bj: 6 (nice but short - must use cap without oil next time)
bbbj: Nil
french: nil
FJ: 8.5
gfe: 9
rtf: definitely

2Guards
17-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey bro, U needs to understand her problems first B4 proposal some kind of rescue mission here hor...

First of all, U should at least let me noe, U want to share contact with other. This tread started quite some time and I have given her plenty of bros and many oso RTF liao. I dun own her, it good that she have more business, but please respect the system here...:cool:

Second, can you provide her with monthly income of at least 5k to her, if not she still have to be on the street and hope that she have repeat business..this is a cruel world, if cannot support her lifeline, dun destroy her with fake hope..

Third, as I understand she have afew other male friends helping her for more business, so I dun bother that U want to help her or not, but screen carefully whom contact given to.

Lastly, dun openly mention why she find her, @#$%$, are you helping her to let AV locate her??????????:mad: Now she have to change the location and go other place liao..

Mr Cactus

I debated whether I should reply but I think it is necessary for your sake and for the sake of others.

First and foremost, I am not such a junior member of this forum as you assume. I am merely using this sammyid which I created in July. So, unless you have more than 10 years experience in Geylang, I seriously doubt you know more than me. So, let me give you some advice instead.

Yes, there is an unwritten rule that one should not pass h/p numbers around. However, that applies only if you got the number from the threadstarter himself. In which case, you are right – as a matter of courtesy you should refer it back to the threadstarter. In my case, I got the number directly from Xiao Ping. When I asked her whether it is ok to pass it on to others, she said yes. So, I felt no obligation whatsoever to refer to you.

I could have easily started a new thread, but I used the thread started by you. Why ? There is also another unwritten rule in this forum : never start a new thread on the same subject. Just because you started this thread does not mean it “belongs” to you. If in doubt, please check with Boss Sam. As far as I know, this is an open and free forum.

Like you, I want her to be safe. So, I made a suggestion for her to operate from a safe environment. I guess that’s my Cat150 girl type of thinking where all the girls are inside. If it works, fine. If not, never mind. Who is talking about putting her out of business ?

For the second time (not including the PMs you sent), you said that I should not have mentioned that I saw her in Lorong 16. Bro, only you & I and her regular customers know the exact location. Lorong 16 is full of girls from one end to the other. In fact, the whole of Geylang is full of girls. You think I don’t know that AV monitors this website ? I have said nothing that has been any help to AV. By the way, that is also why I hope she can be persuaded to work from a hotel room – protected from ruffians & AV which conducts regular and sudden raids in Geylang – not specifically just to catch our dear Xiao Ping but part of controlling the number of FLs in Geylang. It would be tragic if she gets accidentally caught in the net.

Bro sianren, I don’t want to make an enemy of you. We both want to do the best we can for Xiao Ping. In fact, I really appreciate the care you show for her. But I think you are getting too emotionally attached. The way you are reacting is from the heart and not from the head. Yes, this girl is very addictive and I can fully understand how you feel. But years of playing the Cat150 girls have taught me to keep an emotional distance. That’s why I am not going to see Xiao Ping for a while because I need to create some emotional space between us also. Suggest you do the same for your own good.

[To those bros whom I have given out her number : all I ask is that you treat her gently & with respect. Tip her as best as you can afford to show your appreciation. Finally, please note that she accepts Chinese customers only. In all cases, she has the final say about who she wants to accept as a customer]

famph
17-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Where can i find her...been driving around Geylang and cannot find:confused: Can anyone PM me her contact...

sianren
17-09-2007, 05:38 PM
First and foremost, I am not such a junior member of this forum as you assume. I am merely using this sammyid which I created in July. So, unless you have more than 10 years experience in Geylang, I seriously doubt you know more than me. So, let me give you some advice instead.

Bro sianren, I don’t want to make an enemy of you. We both want to do the best we can for Xiao Ping. In fact, I really appreciate the care you show for her. But I think you are getting too emotionally attached.

Hi bro 2guards, both of us may be in late 30s or early 40s, we have many years in GL, long B4 anyone can rem....

XP is like mei mei to me, I bonk any new SYTs that suit my liking whenever there they are available...My rule of Bonk, is never any attachment...all are just a transaction, We pay, we fuck...Very unlikely any emotion in us....:D You can oso said there we are more like good friend...whenever we bonk we never told about money here..

As you said, we are not here to make enemy and make best for her....fully agree....:D as you mention that you are more to Cat150, you may not noe who are the number collector or clone here in PRC FL..Good luck

Mr Cactus

satyr365
17-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Don't know about you guys, but it's not easy just to just fuck and pay this wonderful, beautiful girl! :D

I not in love with her mind you :p , but what makes XP so special is that when you can finally pry yourself away from her soft, gentle arms, there's this lingering feeling of want and missing that makes the evening that much more memorable. Extraordinary! It's that same extraordinary feeling I get with exceptional girls like BX and XR as well.

Met XP earlier this evening (again!) and it just gets better and better. The sex was great before, tonight it was fantastic! Her pink nipples are a sight to behold as my dick was hungrily received by her incredibly tight pussy. My swollen meat repeatedly plunged into her warm waters making erotic squishy sounds that resonated within the hotel room. Her beautiful mouth uttered soft cries of pleasure as her face strained and twisted with each of my manly introductions. We held each so tight in our climatic throes that I've still got some red marks on my arm (thank goodness I'm single so no worries about the incriminating evidence, haha!).

Then we spent the rest of the time talking. In fact, she has assumed the role of my Mandarin teacher it seems - since my chinese really cannot make it. Haha

Cheers

jacq
17-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Any Bro Please Pm Her Contact. Thanks.

sianren
18-09-2007, 10:21 AM
I managed to book XP on Saturday at 3 plus. I tried my luck although recommended time is after 5 pm. First look, really SYT. All the FRs here seems justified.

rtf: definitely

Thanx for your FR bro Tailok, another RTF bros in making ?????????????

Don't know about you guys, but it's not easy just to just fuck and pay this wonderful, beautiful girl!

I not in love with her mind you

Bro satyr365, not in love but Over fanatic by her captivating charming look and slender body of youth and curvature contours....:D

Mr Cactus

satyr365
18-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Bro satyr365, not in love but Over fanatic by her captivating charming look and slender body of youth and curvature contours....

Mr Cactus

Totally captivated by her charm and beauty dude. And that body! When she turned over for me to doggy, I could have blown my load just looking at her. Bent over on fours, her tiny waist flares out to a heart shaped fullness of her juicy butt. Then to see my own throbbing dick slide into that amazing sight, it's to die for man!

Cheers

curious75
18-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Totally captivated by her charm and beauty dude. And that body! When she turned over for me to doggy, I could have blown my load just looking at her. Bent over on fours, her tiny waist flares out to a heart shaped fullness of her juicy butt. Then to see my own throbbing dick slide into that amazing sight, it's to die for man!

Cheers

KILLER,i wonder if one day no more fl,what will happen to you:D

2Guards
18-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi bro 2guards, both of us may be in late 30s or early 40s, we have many years in GL, long B4 anyone can rem....

XP is like mei mei to me, I bonk any new SYTs that suit my liking whenever there they are available...My rule of Bonk, is never any attachment...all are just a transaction, We pay, we fuck...Very unlikely any emotion in us....:D You can oso said there we are more like good friend...whenever we bonk we never told about money here..

As you said, we are not here to make enemy and make best for her....fully agree....:D as you mention that you are more to Cat150, you may not noe who are the number collector or clone here in PRC FL..Good luck

Mr Cactus

Glad we are all happy now. To show my appreciation for what you have done for XP, I am going to log into my other sammyid & up you 2 points. Cheers !

sianren
18-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Glad we are all happy now. To show my appreciation for what you have done for XP, I am going to log into my other sammyid & up you 2 points. Cheers !

Thanx we are here to share.....thanx return back favour...heheh

KILLER,i wonder if one day no more fl,what will happen to you

When no more FL on the street, he will be Millionaire in 10 years without bonking...heheh

Mr Cactus

samsterjustin
18-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi bros,

Can PM me her contacts? :)
Will post FR.

Justin

ryan88
18-09-2007, 06:57 PM
can pm me her contact

80% Soccer Tips Hit
[email protected]

icemandic
18-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Can pm XP no, a must try from everyone's intro

Tailok
19-09-2007, 07:51 AM

Thanx we are here to share.....thanx return back favour...heheh
Mr Cactus

I m glad both of you made peace. That's the spirit, "Make Love, NOT War". XP is indeed a gem. She kept the cost very low cos she's doing FL. But she'll be vulnerable if she stands at the street. Then again, I dun have the solution. Pls be careful on who both of you pass her contact to. :D

yamazen
19-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I agree with Brother 2Guards, afterall no one will ever know whoever is having the contact will not do any harm to the lady. Afterall, we also want the lady to have more earnings.

sianren
19-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I agree with Brother 2Guards, afterall no one will ever know whoever is having the contact will not do any harm to the lady. Afterall, we also want the lady to have more earnings.

That's why I only give bros whom have points and power, at least less worrying, anyway XP dun really need alot of recommendation, she have quite afew friends supporting and helping her.

I noe one Taxi uncle who always pick her from her place without charge her a cent, and if he not in the area, his 'friend' will pick her on his bills.

Contact given to afew more bros, ENJOY...:)

Mr Cactus

remmelee
19-09-2007, 01:01 PM
That's why I only give bros whom have points and power, at least less worrying, anyway XP dun really need alot of recommendation, she have quite afew friends supporting and helping her.

I noe one Taxi uncle who always pick her from her place without charge her a cent, and if he not in the area, his 'friend' will pick her on his bills.

Contact given to afew more bros, ENJOY...:)

Mr Cactus

Looks like i can't get it. Not enuff FRs or points yet :(

nobodyliao
19-09-2007, 01:06 PM
She sound good, but looks like I also not qualify!

:(

gniwgonwk
19-09-2007, 05:06 PM
If you don't have the points and still want to try XP - try re-reading the thread and pick up on the clues left by various brothers. Go strolling around and you may find her.

You may also end up with other fine gems instead and start your own thread.

----------------------

Met up with XP yesterday after a long while. Still as pretty but sensed that she seems a wee bit tired.

Seems that she has lost a bit of weight.

Tailok
20-09-2007, 07:51 AM
For bros without points, I guess you have to work harder. Post some FRs n be nice to bros here. Maybe you can earn some pts. Post honest FRs. I'll give pts for them.

sianren
20-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Newbies, understand how all of you felt, we oso started out 10 points 0 power....

Try out some tips given by seniors, EG: have honest FR on GL cat $40/80/150 or try out some TN/HC to let bros know you are active cheongter, or do some homework posting some video or pics which might oso help...

My policy is simple just 20points and geniune FR at FL section....:D

Met up with XP yesterday after a long while. Still as pretty but sensed that she seems a wee bit tired.

Seems that she has lost a bit of weight.

Poor girl....think must be bro hotdick69.... haha...when U want limkopi..

Mr Cactus

sianren
20-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Sorry bro remmelee and nobodyliao. still got 10 points to go.....:D don't give up.

Bro potentguy, U got mail...Enjoy

Mr Cactus

marlborotan
20-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Don't know about you guys, but it's not easy just to just fuck and pay this wonderful, beautiful girl! :DCheers

wow bro satyr365, how many times you had rtf liao. super loaded lei. I might rtf her today or next wks.

Leeds2006
21-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Thx Bro Sianren for the ctc n had it for a couple of days aredi ... msg her and arranged a late nite rumble at her haunt at GL XX ... got there n called her and didnt know that she was opposite of me just across the road ... n shocked n surprised (first encouter with her) tt she could identify me instantly... the rest was a great value for $$ bonk just an hour ago .... learned fm her tt she did not take more bookings 2day due to AV raid consistently ... no good in penning FR but a brief one of XP :

Name: as stated
Look : 7/10 (sweet, young girl look with lithe body and light make-up with outstanding blue colour eyeliner with a mole at the lower chin)
Boob : pinkish nipple with enhanced kind of feeling
BJ : 6/10 (deep and great suction too bad she nvr BBBJ, if not, will rate higher
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 7/10 (Never rush at time cos excited it was me rushing her)
Attitude: 8/10 (Chatty and friendly and engaging)
Overall Svc: 7/10
Damage : $60 + $ip + room (a value for $ kind of bonk for such a young lady
RTF: Will do, if having time

For ctc, please find the TS aka Brother (Mr Cactus)

asdu
21-09-2007, 02:04 AM
just got back from rtf xiao ping. oh my god it just gets better and better. contacted her in the evening then headed down to h81 xx to wait for her. alas, she told me she was in hiding because there was a whole lot of AV around this evening since 7. sigh my heart sank. oh well cuddled up in the bed to watch the 9pm drama.

quite a while later i got her call and she was already downstairs. haven't seen her in a bit so was excited, like a kid. opened the door and a familiar pretty face greeted me with a warm smile, apologizing profusely for the late-ness and all. all very xiao ping, always courteous and sincere. after a bit of tcss we got down to action, of course not before she washed me clean. she got me to lie down and started the catbath, so gentle. then she worked her way south to my groin and gave my balls some love before capping me for a strong-suctioned blowjob. she paused periodically to chat with me so the foreplay lasted ages. she just keeps blowing till i'm rock steady. i sat up halfway and she was like, what are you doing? i'm not done yet, i was like, oh.. hahaha.

alright so its my turn to service her. suckled at her nipples and carressed her all over and moved up to her neck for a while. then i moved south and to her sweet lady. gave her a good lick, seeing her squirm around just turns me on, her pussy was small i could feel the small entry hole. after about 5 mins of indulgence i got up and started to enter her. god damn the tightness is incomparable. it is like fucking my virgin gf all over again. screwing her is like screwing a virgin every single time. i picked up the pace and starting banging like no tomorrow, hugging her close to me and hearing her moaning and gasping. her hair smelled so good, her skin so smooth and soft. after about 10 mins i got off her and she came up for a good ride. gods she is tight in every damn angle. she rides pretty hard and fast and i was caressing every inch of her beautiful body as she rides.

of course, i would let myself down if i did not do her in the position we all love most, the doggy style. facing her ample butt towards me she guided me into her love hole once again. i rammed and rammed like there was no tommorrow, she was trying to synchronize at first but after a while she just gave up to my lead. after 10 mins of hard and fast action, i got off her because we had to change the condom.

we laid down for a while as we talk and she changed the cap and gave me a good handjob to get my pole up and steady again. i then continued where i left off and rammed off to oblivion. after about 5 mins i exploded in her with a huge load. absolutely awesome stuff. she commented, 'wo de ma ya, ni hao meng ah', and asked if other girls moaned really loudly too. i cackled and kissed her forehead. we showered and she left after a big hug. i gave her quite a bit today as i did not have change, oh well but i felt she was every bit worth it. so hardworking and friendly, puts me at ease. and her tightness is even tighter than my hand!

thanks again to bro sianren.

sianren
22-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanx bro asdu and Bro leeds2006 for your FR...:p

True AV very active this few day, so take good care of XP bros...

Very busy this few days, no time to go GL

Mr Cactus

sianren
22-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Bros, pls check your mail.....................:D

Bro potentguy
Bro andy5454

Mr Cactus

Tailok
24-09-2007, 11:55 AM
RTF XP on Saturday. Still as alluring as b4. Gorgeous gal with v.good attitude.

I had posted her FR b4 so I wont post another : Just RTF count : No.2

How I wish to get her to do bbbj & frenching. I dun mind paying even $100 for that. Still dreaming abt XP.:cool:

Bro asdu & leeds2006, post sumting new so that i can up you.

Ah Dac
24-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Wow,

I heard reviews very good hor!!

Hmmmm...

:D

Cytan7
24-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Xiao Ping is always there to please pple... :)

sianren
24-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah, heard her service improving but still No BBBJ....:(

Anyway that's her own liking....told her to be careful this day, many raids around, dun want to lose a Gem like her...

Mr Cactus

asdu
25-09-2007, 12:26 AM
haha yea. either one bbbj or french would be a nice bonus. :D planning a rtf soon. wonder which bro is taking her out for the mooncake festival. :p cheers

sianren
25-09-2007, 11:24 AM
haha yea. either one bbbj or french would be a nice bonus. planning a rtf soon. wonder which bro is taking her out for the mooncake festival.cheers

Just receive text from XP sending good wishes for mooncake festival...sure some other Bros will oso do so, not able to take her out.;)

Just viewing her assets under the moonlight would be fantastic :D

Mr Cactus

hotdick69
25-09-2007, 06:22 PM
wanted to RTF XP.... but she last min got something onz.... so no choice went to look for new target.... but in the end found a dead fish.....:(

tried calling her but no. cant get thru.... hope she is okie

low888888
26-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Hey Bro,

can i have her contact... thx...

kawa333
26-09-2007, 07:05 AM
not enuff pts to get her contacts... :(

sianren
26-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Bros, pls check your mail..................... :p

Bro potentguy
Bro andy5454
Bro pink_flyod

Mr Cactus..:D

goodfuck
28-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks to bro 2Guards who passed me the contact. Called up Xiao Ping a few times, finally manage to get through. Seems like she is quite busy nowadays? Even when I get through, she is 'working' so I book the next time slot. Agreed to meet her at her usual GL Hotel xx, booked a room and then let her know the room number.

First look, really a very sweet and innocent looking gal, with beautiful eyes. Was really captivated by her looks. Those bros who like SYT like me will definitely like her a lot! She is quite small build, which is just right for a SYT.

First we had a bath, nothing much here, quite SOP. Thoroughly cleans your didi for you. After TCSS a while on the bed, action begins. Start by a some catbath and then BJ. Her phone rings quite a lot during the BJ. She told me its one of her clients who keeps on pestering her, and wanted to 'bao' her for just $2,000 a month but she is not interested. However, she is also afraid to offend him or get into trouble so she tries to avoid him. In fact, she also told me that he keeps appearing at the usual places where she works and is quite frustrating.

Anyway, after letting her say her grievances, continue with the BJ, then FJ. She is really beautiful, looking at her and her moaning already cannot tahan. Her nipple is nice and pointed, breast also firm and in fact a bit too hard, not sure if she has done any enhancement. As for the FJ, she is willing to please you, try out the positions you like and accomodate you. She knows when to squeeze her vagina muscle so your didi feels very shiok. And when you let go of your load, she will hug you tight like your GF. And as what other bros said, she is very polite, professional and service oriented.

Overall, she is a true gem indeed. With SYT look and good service, will definitely TRF.

Bte, she says that she may change her hp no if that guy keeps calling and perstering her. So watch out and keep each other posted if you know that she has changed her phone no. But not sure if the guy who perster her is one of the bro here, I forget to ask for his name. So we may accidentally pass her new no to this guy if he is in this forum as well.

Another thing is that her available time is usually from 5pm onwards until late night so try not to disturb her before that as she needs to rest. And according to her AV activities still going on in GL for the last few days after the recent raid in one of the hotel.

Lastly, like what other bros said, this is a true gem. Please protect her and take good care of her for everyone's benefits.

Don't ask me for contact as I am in no position to pass it to anyone. Please contact the relevant bros.

Chinababes2001
28-09-2007, 06:29 PM
yeah, finally posting my sexcapades altho i got her number from Bro Sianren abt 1 week back. Didnt seem to click with her timing back then.
Had some time today so try my luck msg her and finally manage to meet up.

She is indeed a Gem for that kind of price.
Young, Sweet, Service Oriented... no wonder so many bro RTF already.

Shall not go into much details since there are already so many good reports.

Oh ya, she did mention abt this guy pestering her, wants to bring her back home. So she might jus change her hp.

She will be around for a while so take good care of her!

Thx bro Sianren!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Tailok
29-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Sweet XP. I'll be coming again. I still haven't got enough of this sweet gal.

niwde7
29-09-2007, 10:52 AM
sigh...wish i haf enuff points to qualify

2Guards
29-09-2007, 01:17 PM
She told me its one of her clients who keeps on pestering her, and wanted to 'bao' her for just $2,000 a month but she is not interested

Well, to the idiot who has been pestering her to "bao" her, you really did it. She is so pissed off she has changed her h/p number. Of course I have her new h/p number but since I have no idea who you are, I cannot pass it to anyone now (even the innocent parties).

I believe XP has also passed her new h/p number to those bros she trust. I am pretty sure none of them will now pass it around now unless that person is someone they know personally and can vouch for.

What an idiot ! :mad:

hotdick69
29-09-2007, 01:25 PM
no wonder tried calling her but cant get her..... KNN.... lucky she sms me her new no. :mad: get a life lah..... just dont understand these ppl

goodfuck
01-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Yes, bro 2Guards is right. Right now, in order to protect Xiao Ping, we should not give out her number to anyone unless its somebody we personally know. Let's all try to help her.

sianren
01-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Well, to the idiot who has been pestering her to "bao" her, you really did it. She is so pissed off she has changed her h/p number. Of course I have her new h/p number but since I have no idea who you are, I cannot pass it to anyone now (even the innocent parties).

I believe XP has also passed her new h/p number to those bros she trust. I am pretty sure none of them will now pass it around now unless that person is someone they know personally and can vouch for.

What an idiot ! :mad:

OK Guys, based on what XP told me that this guy met her on the street and keep calling and SMS her from morning to night.....He shouldn't be in this forum but we never know....!!!!!!!

Hope nothing will affect her business here...

Mr Cactus

lightning
01-10-2007, 12:56 PM
OK Guys, based on what XP told me that this guy met her on the street and keep calling and SMS her from morning to night.....He shouldn't be in this forum but we never know....!!!!!!!

Mr Cactus

Hey sianren, cheers to you for finding such great stufff:D

Tailok
01-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Wahlao, lucky I read forum. Or else I would have deleted XP's new number. My chinese very poor. Received chinese sms but din noe wat? Heng man!:D

peter1234
01-10-2007, 01:44 PM
wheee im 1 of the regulars who got the new no!
kekeke

hyper rex
01-10-2007, 07:15 PM

Only minus point for me:

Plus Points:

Enjoy your bonk

Mr Cactus

Bro,she still in s'pore?can i have her contact?

marlborotan
02-10-2007, 02:28 AM

Mr Cactus

Bro Cactus, can PM me her new number? Urging for 4th RTF lei.:D

Cummon
02-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Bro Cactus, can PM me her new number? Urging for 4th RTF lei.:D

looks like she hasn't considered you as her regular yet ? :)

marlborotan
02-10-2007, 09:44 AM
looks like she hasn't considered you as her regular yet ? :)

sob sob. probably because other than the 1st 2 times which I rtf within a wk, the rest come with quite a gap loh. Should I punish her by making her scream louder next time. Hee hee:D

Taiko2006
02-10-2007, 10:51 AM
sob sob. probably because other than the 1st 2 times which I rtf within a wk, the rest come with quite a gap loh. Should I punish her by making her scream louder next time. Hee hee:D

Wah Bro Malboro, You wan to shaft your "Kingsize" into her "pint size". I tink I better go first b4 you tear her up. I'll treat her "better".

Tailok
02-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Looks like XP have a nice list of regulars. Going for my 3rd rtf.

sianren
02-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey sianren, cheers to you for finding such great stufff:D

Thanx bro, same to you....long time no Lim kopi with you huh...

Looks like XP have a nice list of regulars. Going for my 3rd rtf

Based on her attitude, Look and $$$, she will have alot of RTF

See who will reach the No. 10 RTF...heheh

Seems like it time for me to bonk her again..:p

Mr Cactus

marlborotan
03-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Wah Bro Malboro, You wan to shaft your "Kingsize" into her "pint size". I tink I better go first b4 you tear her up. I'll treat her "better".

hi bro taiko2006, glad to see both you and bro tailok here. Anyway I will treat her nice. Dont worry. hee hee

samsterjustin
03-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Hi bro,

care to share XP's contact. Thanks.

Justin

Tailok
03-10-2007, 08:16 AM
hi bro taiko2006, glad to see both you and bro tailok here. Anyway I will treat her nice. Dont worry. hee hee

Actually, bro Malboro, I had yet to thank you for your nice FR here. I stumbled onto this thread and saw your FR. So I was lucky to find such a gem. Pity XP dun do BBBJ & frenching. So bo pian, I go soapy for the full course. Good value for money here.