PDA

View Full Version : Malay Girls

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blueclouds
01-10-2002, 07:44 PM
Haven't noticed any updates on Malay gals for a long while...hope that all can contribute to this:

My fav:

Sharon - Legend HC
- quite pretty with great body, even tho she's a mother
- chatty with great attitude

Body: 8/10
Boobs: Small, but fine with me
BBM & HJ : $100

Cheers

giggs310010
02-10-2002, 02:49 PM
strong recommendation :
Baby of Tanglin HC, 3rd floor Tanglin Shopping centre.

Beerlover
02-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Cheery of Merlin :
Face : Sexy and CFM look
Body : 33-29-34 , (.)(.) handful,soft but nipple black colour
HJ : $50 7/10
FJ : never try

lma88
15-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Hey bros, here's another malay chick for those that are into dark meat!

Massage is excellent, made my back feel like new again after my 20 hour flight. Only problem was, that I enjoyed it so much and with jet lag I fell asleep and was only awaken when she started licking my balls and fondling my cock (not that I am complaining, the best thing to wake up too!)The rest you can imagine (see ratings below)

KC of PV :
Face : CFM.
Body : Not slim but F**kable but her other skills more that make up for this
HJ : $50 6-7/10 (not bad but prefer her BJ any day)
BJ : $100 9/10 (was 6-7/10 seems to get better once she knows you..a bit steep but worth every penny, willing to please and takes it slow, best I've had on this island :)
FJ : $150 not tried but my buds says she is GOOD...quite a moaner and willing to try different positions once she gets to know you better....will check her out now that my back is better and can perform again!

PM if you want details.

Bizsta
15-10-2002, 12:38 PM
U can also try Youth HC MIddle Road Sha-sha and Ginger both mid 20's. Ginger was formerly from Scotts,nice sexy butt and body
Sha-sha is petite but friendly and good service.Anway I have tried Baby from Tanglin.Thumbs up Bravo. Keep the thread going all those Malay gals lover.

lma88
15-10-2002, 01:24 PM
Thanks bro will check out your girls, the thing I like about malays in general, KC especially is that they have a mcuh better attitude when it comes to service quality, it ain't always about the dough! (there are some lousy ones like tracy)
Some of them are also fun to hang out with, brought one of the girls out to parties and she was always wild, too bad she is married now but we still keep in touch when I am here.

nokia3510
15-10-2002, 03:55 PM
Bro bizsta, you got my attention. Have not been to Youth - but I would much appreciate your details of both of these wonder girls.

Thanks in advance.

Bizsta
16-10-2002, 04:19 AM
Dear Bro Nokia,
Pls PM me for more details

duke
16-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Bizsta
U can also try Youth HC MIddle Road Sha-sha and Ginger both mid 20's. Ginger was formerly from Scotts,nice sexy butt and body
Sha-sha is petite but friendly and good service.Anway I have tried Baby from Tanglin.Thumbs up Bravo. Keep the thread going all those Malay gals lover.

Yo Bro
What are the charges like at Youth HC ???

jumpaman
16-10-2002, 11:01 AM
Went to Tanglin HC and tried Baby. She is nothing like what the FRs said. She is big sized and fat. Nice and likes to talk so if you like that sort of thing go see her. But if you were expecting a slim pretty malay girl dont.

Looks : 3/10 (unless you like fat plump type)
Massage : 7/10 (one of the better ones. use alot of strength)
Attitude : 7/10 (nice girl to talk to)
HJ : Never try (not excited by her look)
FJ : Never try(not excited by her look)
BJ : Never try(not excited by her look)

I am keen to try Tracie from Legends. Anyone can share FR on her? Understand she has left Legends, but I know where she is now and want to try her.

nokia3510
16-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro Jumpaman - for the FR on baby. Phew ! At least you have detailed what to expect to manage expectations. From my end - recent exploits include Nora at Golden Landmark who gave a good experience all round. Strong massage and very accomodating requests.

knightnight
16-10-2002, 12:49 PM
Nokia, is Nora the Indian female that I read about in other threads or is she a malay as this thread suggest? thanks in advance

nokia3510
16-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Nora pure malay.

Kid A
16-10-2002, 06:54 PM
Brudder Nokia,

I know you are big fan of Nora and you always champion her whenever the discussion of Malay girls come up but having tried her twice (to give her the benefit of the doubt) I gotta say, she's efficient at best. Average looking, a lil too big-boned and a lil mechanical. I'd rather go for someone like Leah who's petite, has initiative, wears hot stuff and rides like a wild buck. PLUS good massage too. Maybe you should give her a shot the next time. You might just end up saying 'Nora who?' :D

Peace,

Kid A

Bruce
16-10-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Kid A
Brudder Nokia,

I know you are big fan of Nora and you always champion her whenever the discussion of Malay girls come up but having tried her twice (to give her the benefit of the doubt) I gotta say, she's efficient at best. Average looking, a lil too big-boned and a lil mechanical. I'd rather go for someone like Leah who's petite, has initiative, wears hot stuff and rides like a wild buck. PLUS good massage too. Maybe you should give her a shot the next time. You might just end up saying 'Nora who?' :D

Peace,

Kid A

Bro Kid A,

Btw, will appreciate if you could furnish where is this "Leah" currently working????

Regards,

Kid A
16-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Where else but Golden Landmark HC lah, Brudder Bruce! FULL of Brown Sugars.

Peace,

Kid A

nokia3510
17-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Bro Kid A, thanks for the advice and you can bet that i will try this LEAH ASAP ! And then hopefully say - Nora who ! I am one who does believe in up-grading. Thanks in advance.

knightnight
17-10-2002, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know or have heard about a malay girl on MIKO? I am not sure of her name (something like Frendi!!, Freda!!). She is quite big built and looks plump!!!
Appreciate a FR or more info on her. Charges, does she offer FJ, BJ, etc.,
thanks in advance

sdol
18-10-2002, 12:43 PM
Bros

Agree that Nora's service is unique and lifts you into a whole new plane of existence..
If you're into a slim brown wild sugar... Leah (or Lia) is the one to try..

Check out the other ladies at Golden Garden..
There's Hazel.. fair, slim, handful boobs, highlighted hair.. to me she gives the best service among them

Then there's Ruby... haven't tried her but my friends said she's quite tight down there

And if u don't care about looks but are into good companionship and experience, Irene is recommended (she's kinda old for me though)

btw - most of them work the afternoon shift (6pm onwards)

Originally posted by nokia3510
Bro Kid A, thanks for the advice and you can bet that i will try this LEAH ASAP ! And then hopefully say - Nora who ! I am one who does believe in up-grading. Thanks in advance.

Kid A
18-10-2002, 12:53 PM
Thanks for reminding me of Hazel, Bru' Sdol. Yeah, she's not bad too. She and Leah are the kind of gals who will yak with you and make you feel comfortable and not rush things. Fun girls...and scary mothers of two/three kids.

I remember trying this other girl, slightly plump but with beautiful boobs (sorry forget her name)...she was also fantastic. Even adjusted herself at the edge of the bed so I can see myself in the mirror as I did her from the back. We chatted for a while after I was done and I playfully asked her if she ever looks forward to any customer coming back...and basket, she named my friend, saying he is quite the stud and knows strange positions. FARK!

Maybe it's time for another dip of Brown Sugar. My last time there I went almost at closing time so the recep recommended this new girl called Gina...young girl, early 20s it seems with HUGE boobs...but of course, she is a lil on the large side lah. Went for BBBJ...not bad but I'd still pick Leah anyday.

Peace,

Kid A

sdol
18-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Great to read that you enjoyed Hazel too.. before her I was patronising Fija (or something like that) but her massage was so so and unlike Hazel and Leah, did not engage in small talk to make me feel comfortable.. result was an unsatisfied customer.. now that I've met Hazel, don't think I will be trying other ladies there.. except maybe for Leah.. agree that both are fun... and i think they're quite close pals.. I wouldn't say they are "scary" in that sense... just that feel sympathetic for them... to make ends meet they have to resort to this line..

Whatever it is, enjoy them while they r still working there

Originally posted by Kid A
Thanks for reminding me of Hazel, Bru' Sdol. Yeah, she's not bad too. She and Leah are the kind of gals who will yak with you and make you feel comfortable and not rush things. Fun girls...and scary mothers of two/three kids.

Peace,

Kid A

knightnight
21-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Waited on you guys for a comment/FR on Freda (MIKO), but none replied. Well, took the other route......rather than wait for a FR, I went to get answers for myself....so hope that this helps you guys.
Freda, booked for her and walked in with a lot of expectations. She walked in and I was correct about the boob size. Quite huge (She said 36).
Very poor talker and her massage!!! Boy!! the worst I ever tried in my life. I always thought that massage meant vertical hand movement, but her massage was horizontal....lol....so bad, I least can say in words. Went on...and on...and then came the Q, opted for HJ, again, disaster struck!!! For what I know, it seemed she does the worst of Hj. She tried a few moans and groans which sounded like a scooter (1960 model) with carborator problems. At last, I walked out totally dis satisfied.....
Guys who are after services, dont even look this way!!
Well, for what its worth, I just shared my experience!!
Ratings
Looks/boobs: 7/10
Massage: -1/10 (Negative ratings, hate to do that but no choice)
HJ: lol...
bj: not tried
fj: Never

nokia3510
21-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Wow, bro bizsta and bro kid A, i am a new man now ! Feeling the usual Monday blues and was toying around the idea of checking out some recommended service providers at Youth HC. Well - no regrets ! I am a new man with new energy...... It has been awhile since the SPs really do a good job in terms of a rejuvenating massage - but Ginger was so strong in her care of my tired body - I cannot say how glad I decided to take that one hour off ! As for the extras - no regrets either ! Wow - she is good. As described in earlier reports.

Bizsta
22-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Glad that u enjoyed yourself at Youth HC,anyway used to go for Malay gals at Merlin formerly known as Poolside way back in the 1980's.Previously they have a bathtub where the gals will wash and bath for u and after the session there will be a bowl of chicken soup for U to rejuvenate your lossess(ha ha).At that time it was like 90 percent of the gals are Malays,real happening at that time.For me it's Malay or Eurasian gals, for those lao-chiao I think you can remember Brenda(Eurasian) from Orchard Boulevard,fully booked everyday from morning when the HC opens.She's a babe and also Michelle(Eurasian also) from Prince HC managed to book her once and after that she disappeared,what a waste.Anyway Bro Nokia if u have some leads pls PM me and vice versa if I have.

Bruce
22-10-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Bizsta
[for U to rejuvenate your lossess(ha ha).At that time it was like 90 percent of the gals are Malays,real happening at that time.For me it's Malay or Eurasian gals, for those lao-chiao I think you can remember Brenda(Eurasian) from Orchard Boulevard,fully booked everyday from morning when the HC opens.She's a babe and also Michelle(Eurasian also) from Prince HC managed to book her once and after that she disappeared,what a waste.Anyway Bro Nokia if u have some leads pls PM me and vice versa if I have. [/B]

Bros Bizsta,

Yeh...agreed tat "Brenda" from former Orchard Boulevard was really a Sexy and Hungry SEx babe....She looked very alike to one of Japanese-superstar at that time . Can't forget her CFM look and also her sexy body.....
Btw, the last time i saw her was few years ago where she was working as property agent. At that time, you could see her face appeared in the property adv newspaper.
When i saw her, her face was still as CFM before ...but the only minus pt was she was getting more flesh.....very "plump"...

giggs310010
06-11-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by sdol
Bros

Check out the other ladies at Golden Garden..
There's Hazel.. fair, slim, handful boobs, highlighted hair.. to me she gives the best service among them

hi sdol, since you have tried & claims that Hazel give the best service among all, then could you give details FR.

In addition, have u try Nora & Leah, what's your feedback.
Or how about Ginger from Youth HC.

As for me, I can never forget this malay girl name SANDRA, formally from Delight HC, she is now married to a canadian rich man.
To me she is so far the best malay girl I have tried, since her I have yet to try anybody better. So far baby of Tanglin HC came close, unfortunately she is not good looking.

IF you have tried SANDRA before, perhaps you could give better comparison.
Thanks.

tanmikel
06-11-2002, 01:41 PM
not exactly latest news but I remember Zen of Mikado . Not for those looking for SWTs . She was not fat but fleshy with nice soft handful boobs and a good atitude then . Now no idea .

Kevin_The_Game
08-11-2002, 12:10 AM
Hi bros,
quite a regular on the HC scene
but still a newbie on malay gals,
heard u all mentioning golden landmark hc
but pardon my ignorance but where is it located,
and does anyone have a fr on ginger of youth hc

Thanks bros

sengkang9
10-11-2002, 11:39 PM
I tried Hazel of Golden Garden.
I must says that she looks OK, beauty
figure etc... until she undress!

Her busts were sagging & she had
a vertical C-section done for giving birth to 3 kids.

No offence, but she does not look appealing at all in her stage of undress.

Other than that, her services still OK.
So all bros, who do not like what I saw, can still go for her other service.

Just cross my mind, why no one mentioned these at all?

manfon
10-11-2002, 11:44 PM
talking abt malay gal remind me of a fl i know.. she is petite but pretty.. stays at her auntie home at bt panjang...used to call me everytime she need $$ and always do it at a carpark near her house, but somehow she stop calling and her hp number also change.. so lost touch liao....

a very nice gal.. just too bad lost contact.. and please dun ask me for contact.. i dun have.. .

Blueclouds
12-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Anyone, knows if there are similar gals like Lia/Leah
that work early at GG?

I like to go the morning shift....any recommendations here and
anywhere else...

Thanks!

sdol
15-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
hi sdol, since you have tried & claims that Hazel give the best service among all, then could you give details FR.

Hi Giggs.. I'm not that good at writing FRs... However, she would normally start off with some friendly conversation.. asking your preferred drink (coffee or chinese tea).. then ask you to wait while she go fetch the drink.. when she leaves room I'll be taking my shower.. upon her return.. we light a stick sit down for some conversation.. updates on each other's life.. then she'll begin with the massage.. if u feel like it u can ask for a hard massage and she'll give u one.. if she knows u come for the service only her massage would be just so-so..

price of her special svcs would range from $80 to $150, quite steep compared to some of the other girls there.. sorry i can't give details.. not sure how to put em in words here..

In addition, have u try Nora & Leah, what's your feedback. Or how about Ginger from Youth HC.
My experience with HC gals are limited to the girls at GG and one lady at Marina South.. Nora - didn't try the Indian girl.. but received good reviews on her BJ by my HC kakis.. as for Leah.. would like to.. but it's kinda complicated coz there's some thingy going on between me and Hazel, and Leah is her good friend and Leah wouldn't be comfortable svcing me...

As for me, I can never forget this malay girl name SANDRA, formally from Delight HC, she is now married to a canadian rich man.
To me she is so far the best malay girl I have tried, since her I have yet to try anybody better. So far baby of Tanglin HC came close, unfortunately she is not good looking.

IF you have tried SANDRA before, perhaps you could give better comparison.
Thanks.

Like I said earlier, my experience with HC gals are rather limited...
heard from my HC kaki in the east that Nicole at a HC in Parkway Parade is good looking and svc oriented...

sdol
15-11-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by sengkang9
I tried Hazel of Golden Garden.
I must says that she looks OK, beauty
figure etc... until she undress!

Her busts were sagging & she had
a vertical C-section done for giving birth to 3 kids.

No offence, but she does not look appealing at all in her stage of undress.

Other than that, her services still OK.
So all bros, who do not like what I saw, can still go for her other service.

Just cross my mind, why no one mentioned these at all?
In my case, yes I did notice the C-section and the slightly sagging tits.. my first time with her was not very shiok coz the scar turned me off.. but her service was what made me do returns.. and those issues became secondary compared to the shiokness that I got with her...

Apologies for not highlighting them in my earlier posts
BTW heard from her that some girls there tama...

rafiano
15-11-2002, 02:41 PM
yesterday evening went to GG at around 10.45 pm. They sent me an old woman which i rejected. THen hazel came in. I was impressed with her looks but it age is becoming to catch up with her. Its true that she has sagging breasts but i truly love her nipples. its long and even longer than pencil eraserheads. When i started to lick and suck on them, can see that she moans real well.

Wat i like about her is that she makes u feel comfortable and try her best to give good service. A good talker and make u feel at ease. Maybe i will try leah one day.

Btw, i didnt do a fj with hazel cos she was having her menses. Went only for a blow job. looking forward to meet her agin for a fj.

can u tell me anything more about the other gals at GG. How about an outing to GG.having a lot of kakis is better.

titts82002
16-11-2002, 08:32 AM
hmmm.

if all these experience girls still around ( > 3 yrs there), then you may try to find
- ah you
- Fijah (hard bm)
- Rose (hard tongue)
hehe...

not sure they are around, never visited them for so long alreadi...

titty

sdol
16-11-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by titts82002

if all these experience girls still around ( > 3 yrs there), then you may try to find
- ah you

Perhaps you are referring to ayu... but from what I know, ayu is quite new at GG...

- Fijah (hard bm)

yup, she's still around... and yes have to agree she gives a good hard bm.. but her service orientation is a bit low compared to some of the others there...

Haven't come across rose though...

rafiano
20-11-2002, 07:53 PM
guys...went down to GG again to have a special fantasy fulfilled. Wanted to try 2 gals. First they gave me a massage and later serviced me. They also serviced each other. I will not reveal the names though. Not becos im selfish, but was told not to publicise wat they are doing. Really enjoyed it. It was worth the money spent.

nokia3510
20-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Bro rafiano. I am impressed ! Your report definitely got my attention. Keen to know - 2 for price of one ? Or double damage ? You have to give us more details lah - dying to ready !

nokia3510
20-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Bro rafiano. I am impressed ! Your report definitely got my attention. Keen to know - 2 for price of one ? Or double damage ? You have to give us more details lah - dying to ready !

sdol
20-11-2002, 11:37 PM
It's actually double damage.. ie. you get two if you pay for two.. it has been going around for some time at that place.. business is quite bad, so they have to be creative to attract customers...

bro rafiano... would it be possible to describe how they serviced each other?

rafiano
08-12-2002, 05:26 PM
hmmmm.....any updates on the girls at golden garden or anywhere else...??

sdol
09-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by rafiano
hmmmm.....any updates on the girls at golden garden or anywhere else...??

Bro rafiano.. would appreciate some description on the girls servicing each other... ayu and rubi at GG are two of my kakis' favorites .. maybe u want to try them..
heard of hazel at legends? some say she's a "killer"... though i haven't tried her..

johnnylomas
12-12-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by jumpaman
Went to Tanglin HC and tried Baby. She is nothing like what the FRs said. She is big sized and fat. Nice and likes to talk so if you like that sort of thing go see her. But if you were expecting a slim pretty malay girl dont.

Looks : 3/10 (unless you like fat plump type)
Massage : 7/10 (one of the better ones. use alot of strength)
Attitude : 7/10 (nice girl to talk to)
HJ : Never try (not excited by her look)
FJ : Never try(not excited by her look)
BJ : Never try(not excited by her look)

I am keen to try Tracie from Legends. Anyone can share FR on her? Understand she has left Legends, but I know where she is now and want to try her.

She tall and attractive. Altho you can't really expect much of a massage from her. Some mentioned she aint that friendly, but doesn't seem so.....
where is she, btw?

gedangsa
12-12-2002, 11:56 PM
Any bros know where the Malay girl Kat formerly of Dickson is now ?

BOB01A
13-12-2002, 03:03 PM
After reading so much good things on brown sugar I just need to try one. And it came in form of Aryu fr GG HC. Here goes the FR

Nothing to shout about the massage. She is quite a petite girl with very round and perky ass. Quite sweet looking with normal size boobs. Pop the question and I asked for the various prices for various range of activity. Opt for the BJ. She took off her bra but only roll up her blouse and she was doing BM with her boobs. My hands surveyed up her skir and she was wearing a damn sexy g-string and I was rubbing her labia and clit thru that g-string. Her ass is so round, perky and smooth that I told her I have to do the FJ (doggie style). She smiled and agreed and immediately that tiny piece of clothe is off in one swoop. Now I can really feel her bare cunt and was rubbing it till it is very wet.
All this while she is enjoying sucking happily and alternating licking my nipples. The she climb on top of and start to rock and roll occassionaly bending down to french me and suckle my nipple. After a while I told her not to forget that I need to take her fm behind. She obliged and the sight of me thrusting that perky ass really made me steam man. When I came, I hold her up to me and we french again to show our approval and appreciation. All in all not a bad experience. It is just that during this week I running quite good luck in football betting but after last night with her, I got a claypot in EUFA cup. Will not look her up again as I am quite a supertitious gambler. Anyway bros out there go and enjoy her

brain
26-12-2002, 11:27 AM
:)
Wanted to try brown sugar for quite some time. Decided to make my way to GG on Tuesday to give myself an early Christmas present. Heard from brudders here that GG is the place to go for brown sugar. This place is indeed quite difficult to find as mentioned by some brudders here. Anyway, found it and signed in.

Here is my FR

Was showed to the room and told that if I did not like the girl I could request for another. Stripped for a shower. While stripping a girl walked in. Not bad..so I decided to try here. She asked me what drink I wanted and she went out to get it while I went to shower. Came out of the shower and she was standing there waiting for me. We chatted a little and she told me her name was AYU. Hmmz..read some good FR abt her here.

Asked me what massage I wanted and I opted for her soft and sexy massage. It’s not called a massage man. It’s more of a soft rub like what we used to get from our mothers when we were babies. She poured powder on my back and just rub gently. Most of the time she was working on my butt area. Tickling my balls and teasing them. She also used her fingers to run through my ass. Felt quite nice at first but after awhile got quite uncomfortable. Her nails kinda long and sharp.

After abt 15mins asked me to turn around. This time I could see here clearer. Quite a nice figure and nice ass. She poured more powder on my body and started to rub. I touched her ass and she told me I could do so later. Then she told me her prices. Opted for the FJ. She went out to get the stuff and came in.
She took of her bra and gstring with her clothes still on. Came over to lick my nipples and using her hand to play with my dick. Soon I got hard and she put the cap on and started to suck me with soft moans. While sucking me I asked to finger her but she said I could only touch her there and she’d prefer my cock in her. After awhile she asked if she could ride me. I said ok and she sat on top and began to ride me. Nice sight. Her boobs were in front of me and I was playing with them and then I asked to suck them and she said ok. Sucked her tits while riding me. Pumped for awhile more and she pressed her body against mine..soon after I came and she gave me a hug. Not bad I must say. Helped me cleaned up and I went to shower. Not a bad experience i must say.

Looks : 7.5/10 (She's not slim, a little fleshy)
Massage : 5/10 (What i got wasn't a massage)
Attitude : 8/10 (nice girl to talk to)
FJ : 8/10 (Must try her doggie next time!)
BJ : 7/10 (Nice soft moans but not long enough)

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all!

:D

chukeliang
26-12-2002, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by brain
[B]:)
Wanted to try brown sugar for quite some time. Decided to make my way to GG on Tuesday ...............

is tis place at golden landmark hote;l???

Blueclouds
26-12-2002, 02:18 PM
Good to see everyone contributing, my turn again:

Recommend the following from Pissa - Nicole and Cindy.

Service was excellent for both, friendly and relaxing
atmosphere.

Give it a shot.

JJon
26-12-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Blueclouds

atmosphere.

Give it a shot.

How about a FR on Nicole and Cindy since u recommended them.

JJon
26-12-2002, 02:41 PM
Hi Bros,

I haven't had brown sugar for sometime. Have read about this gal Fijah from GG. Anyone tried her before? A FR is appreciated.

Thanks

giggs310010
26-12-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Blueclouds

atmosphere.

Give it a shot.

hi Blueclouds ,

I have tried Nicole before but not Cindy.
Could you give me some comparison between this 2 girls.
For Cindy I want to know in terms of looks, body, tits size & services ?
Personally I did not really like Nicole's look, however her service in terms of hj & tits fucking is very good.
In all I do not want to try her again because of her look.

Kid A
26-12-2002, 03:51 PM
After reading all the postings, sounds like it's time for some Brown Sugar.

I recall coming across some postings on brudders who tried 2 gals at a go at GG...could you pm me please (if you are reading this, of coz) let me know the gals you tried?

Thanks. Hopefully it'll be a great way to end the year.

Peace,

Kid A;)

brain
26-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Yo Bro chukeliang,

Yes GG is indeed at Golden Landmark Hotel. The name of the health centre is Golden Garden..thus GG.

Yeah..to all brudders who are kind enuff to give their FR after trying brown sugar..please do share with us. Nice to see brudders sharing their experiences and giving advice.

;)

carcinoma
28-12-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by JJon
Hi Bros,

I haven't had brown sugar for sometime. Have read about this gal Fijah from GG. Anyone tried her before? A FR is appreciated.

Thanks

Read my FR on her under the thread "Malay Girls?".

sentol
31-12-2002, 07:04 PM
Hi all ... after a break of about 4 mths frm cheonging HCs I went down to my fav GG.Went in and asked for my fav gal Ayu.Surprisingly she remembered me eventhough i tried her only twice and that was 6 mths ago! Went for full massage which is so-so (understandably coz the massage ain't important).When she asked me to turn around so that she can massage the front part of my body ... she adjusted my dick which was hard already and then she just sat on top of my dick and continued to massage. Of coz when she asked the golden ques i picked the fj! Well u all know the rest... but one thing abt her is that she gives u the gf treatment...right brudders who have tried her??
Say ... do u know where kat fm dickson has gone to??? I've got to try her man.....

mel&nicole
31-12-2002, 10:26 PM
Dear Bros out there,

Can any one of you recommend a HC with good facilities and have good service gals....

Tks and regards

HAppy Cheonging

tankengyong
01-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Dear Bros out there,

Can any one of you recommend a HC with good facilities and have good service gals....

Tks and regards

HAppy Cheonging

Want to try brown sugar soon. Can somebody give me a list of pretty (good looking and body) brown sugar in GG pls?
Any other places will also do.

BTW, is there any pretty indian girl?

Thanks

nokia3510
02-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Bro Tankengyong, okay - plse try this wonderful service provider Leah, and you must promise to write back your FR ! If not, no more recommendations. Please describe in detail hor. Have fun, and we await your posting. Happy new Year !

flcult
04-01-2003, 12:06 AM
All of you so generous then i must also share when i go GG next time. I had a malay gf once, one thing i realise about malay girls is that on the average, their bods are better than our chinese girls, and when you fuck them, they are very very submissive. I lost count of the number of sex sessions with my ex-malay gf but while we were at it, it was an awesome experience to have. and that's the reason why we lasted for three years...half a year of love and 2.5 yrs of sex, those tits and nipples wah lau, simply unforgettable! Thanks for starting this tread, will go GG and give me FR on LEAH soon...very very soon:o)

butt_lover
04-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Bro Nokia3510, can tell me more about this Leah (e.g. where to get her, age, contacts ..). Can pm me the contacts if you want? Promise you a FR after trying her.

Bro Tankengyong, okay - plse try this wonderful service provider Leah, and you must promise to write back your FR ! If not, no more recommendations. Please describe in detail hor. Have fun, and we await your posting. Happy new Year !

sentol
23-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Hi...anyone knows where have all the malay gals from fortune hc gone to.....especially BABY??Got to try these malay gals other than the ones in GG...

arrowpoison
23-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Have'nt been to Fortune lately, Baby was fat though good service. Angel used to be another malay girl, not too young, but strips totally even for HJ at $50.

Liza, Indian, has excellent big size tits.

Yes, please share more info on Malay girls

gedangsa
24-01-2003, 01:00 AM
The best Malay girl I've tried so far is Kat from Dickson. But Dickson already close down. So, any bros know where this Kat go to ?

arrowpoison
24-01-2003, 09:23 AM
The other day I saw the sign board....looks like it is open...guess you are talking about the one on Upper Dickson Rd located in Dickson Hotel.

By the way, what does Kat look like, and prices ?
Thks

gaiusp
24-01-2003, 10:10 AM
For those who are into Brown Sugar, please be informed Ginger from Youth, is a Eurasian, she's not a Malay.:D

arrowpoison
24-01-2003, 10:44 AM
Can you give us some more info on Ginger ?

jag_71
24-01-2003, 04:13 PM
I've tried both girls quite often, and, my observations below.... Again, as usually my tastes may be different from other brudders.....

Let me say that I like them BOTH, and, continue to see them !

CINDY - nice sized tits, ass is a slightly larger size..... the one thing that she will try to hide is stretch marks from havin a baby...... if you can get around that, her service is excellent... she gets wet and once she knows you can be like a GF experience..... :)

NICOLE - Also good. Her tits are a bit bigger, but face is not so nice..... Her massage skills I would rate very highly.... I found her, sometimes to be a bit dry..... but that is easily solved !!!!

Overall both great finds !!!!

Cheers

banana
24-01-2003, 04:31 PM
is legend HC at ANA hotel? or direction pls

tankengyong
26-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by banana

Look around there are many young, sexy and attractive malay girl. they are no more conservative like those in underdeveloped country. these girls can make you real horny at time b'cose of their dressing. Can anybody share with me where to find high quality malay girl to bonk. i prefer hc b'cose, gl feel uncomfortable.

x-cream
26-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by banana

That's right bro....ANA Hotel, Nassim Road.

Blueclouds
28-01-2003, 03:25 PM
Was itchy last Friday and went stright down to GG to try Ayu. She usually works morning shift from 1030am onwards.

She came in chirpily and was very friendly as other bros had
reported. A little bit flesh on the stomach but otherwise a great body.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Massage: 7/10

Started immediately with a sexy massage using powder...and boy was it great! Her hands were excellent! I did some hand movement too under her skirt and proceeded to massage her clit. She was wearing an almost invisible Thong...and good grief...I
nearly died just feeling her warm moist cunt!!

And so the cap was being inserted over my brother and just then I splurted..shit! So....till next time. She really got me all worked up and should have asked her to cool down...

Any other younger Malay chicks for FR...??

titts82002
29-01-2003, 06:36 AM
malay girls,
there are a few outlets such as Fortune, New Park, GG,... that have quite a bit of malays.

Went to NP.
Tried a malay girl name Nina.
Figures: A bit out of shape. But boobs size C+.
howver, saggy.
ok, married with 1 daughters. former factory girl,
got retrenched and then work in hc. Only in New park
for 3 months. However, she is quite pretty, sweet
too like most malay girls.
Massage: Average 6/10
skills: Only tried her bm+hj. damage 80

titty

Kid A
30-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Aiyah, me and my itchy dick!

Wanted to taste some brown sugar before CNY so decided to head down to GG for a nibble. The owner said there are plenty of good girls so I shouldnt worry...I'm in for a treat.

Got there and got my usual room and lo and behold, Gina walks in. I've had her before and altho she is on the big sidee, her boobs are quite soft and shiokus and she did give me a great BBBJ the last time I was down there.

But dunno what the fark got into her this time, she was like a space cadet, staring into space the whole time, lying on me hugging me the whole time when my dick was like bursting at the seams. FARK!!!!

Anyways, started with BBBJ and then got to FJ but I tell you brudders...Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters would've been better anyday.

So, question. Should if I realise she is not in the mood or sian or whatever, can I stop halfway and just give her a small tip and ask the recep for another girl? Is that like acceptable? I mean I've never done that but tonight I felt like I should've.

Peace,

Kid A

Crocodile
05-02-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa
The best Malay girl I've tried so far is Kat from Dickson. But Dickson already close down. So, any bros know where this Kat go to ?

Hi All bros... finally managed to track down the infamous Kat from dickson.. anyone genuinely interested... PM me and i shall let u know... seems like she getting too much unwanted attention..
cheers~

gedangsa
05-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Crocodile
Hi All bros... finally managed to track down the infamous Kat from dickson.. anyone genuinely interested... PM me and i shall let u know... seems like she getting too much unwanted attention..
cheers~
Hi Bro Buaya,

How to PM you ? Your mailbox is full. Would appreciate if u delete some of them, or let all bros know where the Kat is !!!

hanks

Beerlover
05-02-2003, 08:55 PM
1 of the brother here recomanded 'ROSE' !
tried her 2day ........
here is the rating:
Rose - GG H/C
look : - ditto - ... 6/10
body : - ditto - ... 4/10
(.)(.) : -ditto - ... OK lah
massage skill : -ditto- ... OK lah
BBBJ + BM : -ditto- ... 7/10 ($80)
FJ : N.A.
RemarK : she is friendly ... not bad !!

hiroshi88
06-02-2003, 11:06 AM
hi.....

first the shock then come the surprise........

u mean a +/-45 years old, possible grandma to screw or bj on us...... joking.... wake up man.....

lastboy
06-02-2003, 05:48 PM
Rose is friendly and worth meeting. She will appeal to brudders who like their women to be bigger in build. Try her with no regrets.

BTech
06-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Beerlover
1 of the brother here recomanded 'ROSE' !
tried her 2day ........
here is the rating:
Rose - GG H/C
look : - ditto - ... 6/10
body : - ditto - ... 4/10
(.)(.) : -ditto - ... OK lah
massage skill : -ditto- ... OK lah
BBBJ + BM : -ditto- ... 7/10 ($80)
FJ : N.A.
RemarK : she is friendly ... not bad !!

Wah LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This bro damn desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!! 45=/- also can and worse... dare to post FR and recomand ah !!!???? !!!

titts82002
07-02-2003, 05:39 AM
hm...

may be age is not the key.
Rose is good especially her 'tongue' job.

yum...
nice and sweet malay,I would say

titty

Beerlover
08-02-2003, 02:03 AM
(((Wah LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This bro damn desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!! 45=/- also can and worse... dare to post FR and recomand ah !!!???? !!!)))

Hello, Mr BTech :
Go and try , than u will know !!
DON'T Cow father Cow mother here , B4 u tried.
Sorry, if u feel offended.
I repeat : she is not the best, but value 4 $ ! just like what Mr titts82002 & other brothers said.
Again, sorry if u feel offended ;-)

seven6
08-02-2003, 10:45 AM
try pebbles ktv if u pple really like malay gals. the gals will strip after 12 and dance in the room.

vaxvms
08-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by seven6
try pebbles ktv if u pple really like malay gals. the gals will strip after 12 and dance in the room.

WOW bro u gd at promoting Pebble hohhh
The mummt must be rub rub the second time U gg lah

Heehee

seven6
08-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
WOW bro u gd at promoting Pebble hohhh
The mummt must be rub rub the second time U gg lah

Heehee

No lah... actually a lots of place of malays like superstars, stages, XTD, Tuberose, basically most of the ktv.. but only pebbles that provides only malay gals and nothing else. that's why recommend them there.

cheongkid
08-02-2003, 05:32 PM
No lah... actually a lots of place of malays like superstars, stages, XTD, Tuberose, basically most of the ktv.. but only pebbles that provides only malay gals and nothing else. that's why recommend them there.
there's some more ktvs like harmony and house of cognac also with many happening malay girls. any bros been there before and any recommendations?

eric998
09-02-2003, 02:01 PM
where is Pebbles ktv? how is the damage there?

seven6
09-02-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by eric998
where is Pebbles ktv? how is the damage there?

pebbles is at seaview hotel (katong area).. the ktv is at a basement entrance is beside the sharkfin restaurant..

Total bill for a bottle of Martell is ard 380 inclusive of very things except tips.

burnout
21-03-2003, 10:15 AM
hi,
wanted to try some brown sugar for a change, so went to GG since reading a lot of good FRs from bros here. Asked for Ayu or Leah but told by the recept lady (who i think is also the boss of this joint) that they didn't come to work today. Just my luck..it started to rain heavily so decided to proceed wif massage. Was brought to a room and shortly an 'auntie' type lady came in. introduced herself as Rose.........hmmm sounded familair as read about her somewhere in this thread. Here's my FR:-

Body:- 3/10 (if you r into large ladies)
Boobs:- a handful (quite saggy)
Massage:- 5/10 so-so
HJ/BJ:- 4/10 so-so

Overall, wouldn't recommend to bros unless you're into mature ladies. Not my type though.

..........maybe I'll try callling GG before going over again.

titts82002
22-03-2003, 05:32 AM
hi bro burnout,

ever asked Rose to do the 'tongue' job for you ?

titty

burnout
27-03-2003, 02:05 PM
No bro titts82002...........what kinda 'tongue' job does she give?All i noe is that she gave me a BJ with cap on......not bad suction.

JJon
03-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by burnout
No bro titts82002...........what kinda 'tongue' job does she give?All i noe is that she gave me a BJ with cap on......not bad suction.

Paid a visit to Fijah last week. First time trying her. Would say she's in her 30s. Rather horny bitch. While massaging she will reach below and touch your balls, then later i said "Oi!", she laughed and said that she's just checking.

Then the million dollar question came. $100 for full course, $80 for bm, $50 for hj....standard. Went for full course. She started stripping and she was in this red g-string...yummy....then unhooked her bra to reveal a 34b/c pair of boobs.... not bad...

then did the usual bm...then took my cock into her mouth....she can really suck....then asked me to take her doggy-style.... rammed my cock in while she moaned seductively.... quite shiok hearing it....:D

anyway, shot my load into her and then spent couple of minutes lying around and hugging. She suggested that we try a threesome the next time...saying its quite shiok.... told me she and a colleague used to do it but not recently....now prefer doing it outside.... hmmm... the tot of it sounds rather kinky...

may give it a try.... wait for my FR.

JJon

andrew1149
03-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Hi Bro JJon

Can I know where is this Fijah working? I would like to try her on this coming Sun.

Kid A
04-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Fijah (spelling?) works in Golden Garden as most of the brown sugars do. And I do agree with Brudder JJon about her. She is a petite lil thing but has sizeable boobs and is pretty responsive. I had her a couple of weeks ago on a lazy afternoon but was too sian to do the nasty so decided on BBBJ. I tell ya, the chick was enthusiastic to say the least. Maybe not as good technique wise like Leah or Rose (yes, she's old but hey, close your eyes and let your imagination do the walking) but kept up the slurping and sucking till I had to tell her 'whoa honey'. And she did offer the threesome deal too. Me thinks the established bunch like Leah, Rose, Fijah and Nora offer it but I'm not too sure about it. Anyways, I'm gonna start trying the other girls than the usual bunch I feel comfortable with. Wish me luck!

Peace,

Kid A

P/S: Piece of advice - Don't ever try Gina. She's fat and a complete waste of time.

burnout
04-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Hey bros,
Thanks for all the FRs. Sounds kinda kinky (and exciting) to do a threesome. Have any of you bros out there done it before with HC gals and how much will cost?

Looks like GG gals have good feedback so far...........

sdol
04-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Think the girls are sort of pressed into doing it for the $$$.. business hasn't been good and they came out with more innovative ways to get $$$.. by offering 3some... price will vary between $200 to $300.. if girl A's fj rate is $150 and girl B's fj rate is $100 then the 3some cost will be $250.. negotiable of course..
not all of the girls are keen into doing it though.. and don't get expect too much about trying it.. may not be like what u see in the blue films.. but u can surely ask them to do svc/strip or do anything to each other.. they'll be very obliged to.. as long as the $$$ is there..

don't know for sure who is most comfortable with who.. haven't tried myself.. but will check my inside source who's best with who and will let y'all know when i get the info

Hey bros,
Thanks for all the FRs. Sounds kinda kinky (and exciting) to do a threesome. Have any of you bros out there done it before with HC gals and how much will cost?

Kid A
04-04-2003, 11:45 AM
HC 3somes are 2 types.

One where 2 girls massage u and eventually get it on with you. And two, where one girl massages you and the second girl joins in during the 'special'.

Standard prices apply but multiplied by 2 lor. But if only one girl massaged u before calling her friend in, then tip her a bit more lah.

But in either case, I wouldnt recommend it highly coz HC 3somes are nowhere near what u see in porn videos. The girls wont blow u together, would only lick each other as a playful thing, moan like they are bad TCS actors and the whole switching condoms when doing one girl then the other is damn sian. Eventually, u loose steam and the sensation.

So...I recommend u try your luck with one of your more adventurous gfs. If she is kinky she'd organise the whole thing and u can just attend and have fun! Good luck hunting.

Peace.

Kid A

lancerglxi
04-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Many gals from HC does 3somes. Of course this is usually done at a hotel. I have tried 3somes with these malay gals. It is fun but I would say some of the Chinese gals from other HCs are better but more expensive.

Hey bros,

sdol
04-04-2003, 05:11 PM
There are some girls at GG who enjoy doing 3some, more so if their partners are someone they are very comfy with.. best would be to ask them to pick the partner.. i'd rather not name names here.. may not be good for them..

don't know for sure who is most comfortable with who.. haven't tried myself.. but will check my inside source who's best with who and will let y'all know when i get the info

ricky96
05-04-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by titts82002
hm...

may be age is not the key.
Rose is good especially her 'tongue' job.

yum...
nice and sweet malay,I would say

titty

bro titts82002, does Rose do her tongue job in 69 position and is it bbbj? am thinking of trying a mature lady.

arcadian
18-04-2003, 04:15 PM
is hazel still working there?? tried calling her cos she gave me her number, but didnt seem to reply. how about leah...would really wanna meet her again.

titts82002
19-04-2003, 05:28 AM

hi bro burnout,

the many times she gave me (may be due to our discussion or my request), she use her tongue to stimulate aggressively on my stem.... no cap for me.

titty

sdol
21-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Yes both are still working there. Perhaps she was bz or sleeping when u called her hp. Call the GG office and book for either of them when u feel like meeting them.

Originally posted by arcadian
is hazel still working there?? tried calling her cos she gave me her number, but didnt seem to reply. how about leah...would really wanna meet her again.

jane
28-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Fijah is not worth 50,80 or even 100.....the massage was below standard ....and here services satisfactory only.....if i were you go for Ayu

ahtengsg
02-05-2003, 01:58 PM
i 'm looking the only malay girl at mikado can any one tell me where she now thankyou

ahtengsg
09-05-2003, 02:07 PM
hi bro to all fan of malay girl pls update one more time for their service again

wondy
23-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Anyone know where Kat the Malay girl from Dickson go to? thanks!

Tried Fijah recently. Either they gave me the wrong girl or some brudder's idea of petite is totally skewed. Anyway, cannot pass, will not try her again.

Shes definitely an auntie but not sexy or pretty (for me at least). Also, not exactly very enthusiastic.

When I was coming out, run into Leah. She about 1.6 (thats petite) brown hair, sexy looking and packs a great smile. However looks only like an A cup (max B). Will probably try her soon after Kat again.

kommando
23-05-2003, 07:27 PM
I had a good session with a Malay girl call Leena at Celestial !
Very tall, slim and with tanned skin.
she is early 20, very sex appealing.
had a good FJ with her and I paid S$120.
She said she will be going over to Casanova at Beach Road, The Concourse.
She asked me to support her on her first day there so that she can impress her new BOSS.

Anaconda
26-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Hi bro
Been wanting to try some brown sugar for some time now, and leena sounds like the type i crave for.

Where will Leena be this week? Celestial or casanova.
What are her rates

burnout
28-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Anaconda
Hi bro
Been wanting to try some brown sugar for some time now, and leena sounds like the type i crave for.

Where will Leena be this week? Celestial or casanova.
What are her rates

Hey guys,

Sorry to burst ur bubble but Celestial is closed for renovations. Never say when opening again.

samson
04-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Yes Brother Kommando, you are absolute right !

I saw this Leena at Casanova this afternoon.

She is really a Malay BEAUTY.
Tall, well built, long hair, big eye, nice mouth, everything look good la !
Definitely suit my taste and I believe many brothers here will give same grading !

arrowpoison
07-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by kommando
I had a good session with a Malay girl call Leena at Celestial !
Very tall, slim and with tanned skin.
she is early 20, very sex appealing.
had a good FJ with her and I paid S$120.
She said she will be going over to Casanova at Beach Road, The Concourse.
She asked me to support her on her first day there so that she can impress her new BOSS.
Bro Kommando, does she have good boons ? Appreciate yr comments. I believe, as seen from other reports, she is now at Casanova.

Anybody knows, how much she charges at Casanova ?
Thks.

kommando
07-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Lena is pretty and her body is really in tip top shape.
Her BooBs are in average size. But are very firm and her tits are very nice.
Her charge should be the same la ! Better establishment doesn’t mean she has to charge more wat ?

galadrim_archer
08-06-2003, 02:32 AM
can any brudders here tell me where baby from former parkway health centre is now?its been a while since i was there and it was closed down since giant hypermart open for business:)

LiNpEh
18-06-2003, 03:27 PM
thinking of headin to GLM HC to try the malay chicks there.... any bro been there of late?? and recommendations... thanks.

amteel
19-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Hi bros,

I have been having the same fantasy as most bros here, wanting to try a brown sugar and satisfy my deep-seated lust! I agree that most sugars are more "chin chai" and perhaps, it is out of this that they provide better services.

I tried to book Leah last week but was told she would only be at work in the evening. What time does GG close? May need to pop by after work then. How about weekends? Any bros tried Leah or Ayu on weekends?

Looking forward to blow my load into them. Been pent up for the last one week!

amteel
23-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Went to Golden Garden last Friday and got lost. Entered through the shop area instead of the hotel. Anyway, the place was built on the rooftop of the hotel! What a view.

The furnishing was OK but I didn't get to sit or wait for the girl. The boss just led me to the room straight away!!! Why the rush? And the entrance fee was $35! Quite expensive in my view. Booked Leah but was given Aggie. What the f**k?! Chin chai lah. Since I wasn't wearing glasses, can't really tell how she looked until missionary pose.

The massage was standard. The damn room was bloody cold and was shivering after 10 minutes! Aggie's skill nothing to complain lah. She popped the question after about 40 minutes and opted for the full course for $100.

*sigh* Lookwise cannot make it lah. Just another auntie with small breasts but think got either shaved or hairless CB. She did a cat bath followed by a blowjob and we ended with a FJ in missionary style. Quite an average experience. She has got good attitudes though, being courteous and polite. Even offered me $80 full course the next time I return. I'll think about it first but I still yearn to try Leah. Any bros can give some constructive feedback on Leah?

sdol
25-06-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by amteel
Hi bros,
I tried to book Leah last week but was told she would only be at work in the evening. What time does GG close? May need to pop by after work then. How about weekends? Any bros tried Leah or Ayu on weekends?

Looking forward to blow my load into them. Been pent up for the last one week!

Leah starts work from 630 onwards.. GG closes around midnite but if u get a girl abt 11pm u'll have to pay some surcharge... taxi money they call it.. Weekends r relatively quiet compared to weekdays.. now that SARS scare is over business is picking up and seems like leah is always booked.. enquired about her once but "mummy" said she fully booked for the night..

amteel
25-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Not true leh. The boss told me she starts work at 1730hr, unless she is bluffing. But could be true, otherwise, she won't have assigned Aggie (or Angie) to me. : ( Disappointed lah. Any bros can advise on other good quality brown sugars who work earlier? Really hate driving to city area during rush hours.

sdol
26-06-2003, 12:56 PM
You could have rejected aggie or angie there and then and told the boss that you wanted leah.. normally if leah wasn't available the boss would've told her customers upfront and offer alternative at the counter..

don't be afraid to turn around and leave if the one that u want is not available.. no point throwing money away if u don't enjoy

eric998
13-07-2003, 03:49 AM
bad experience with Leena
tried Leena a few times..usually a girl will treat her regular better and better but leena is a girl who service becomes worst when u visit her a few times..
first time i tried her..she charges $80 for hj ..the second time i tried fj for $100..the third time i visted her she asked $120 from me..as she is ok in her services the first two times..i gave her as a tip...but the 4th time i visited her she has the cheek to ask me for $150!!!
i gently rejected her but u know what? her attitude becomes bad and she tried to do a quick job by giving me excuses like she is afraid of anti-vice coming to raid...so it was a job badly done..
i did not give up on her so i visited her the 5th time..she no longer serves me like the first two times and she even commented that im stinggy in my money..that really turns me off...she did a rush job and in the end didnt really enjoy myself..

IN THE END : NEVER VISIT HER AGAIN AFTER THAT TIME

eric998
13-07-2003, 03:57 AM
Bad experience wit Leena 2
was at Casanova..was there almost 9 plus...didnt go look for her anymore so i tried another girl..met leena on the way out ...saw one malay guy came to pick her up and they left by the back to the lift..no wonder she doesnt mind offending her customer...
later i found out from a friend that she actually has a kid who is 7 years old! she has given birth before and she is actually with this guy and is supporting her guy who is in debt! and she actually gave all her money to that guy!
bros...we are actually supporting the guy!!! its our money!!
Just my humble findings feedback...

gentingman
13-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Great to read that you enjoyed Hazel too.. before her I was patronising Fija (or something like that) but her massage was so so and unlike Hazel and Leah, did not engage in small talk to make me feel comfortable.. result was an unsatisfied customer.. now that I've met Hazel, don't think I will be trying other ladies there.. except maybe for Leah.. agree that both are fun... and i think they're quite close pals.. I wouldn't say they are "scary" in that sense... just that feel sympathetic for them... to make ends meet they have to resort to this line..

Whatever it is, enjoy them while they r still working there

excuse me bro,

May i know if hazel is still working at GG HC?cos for your info,do you know the aromatherapy shop called RXXX at haji lane?Cos there is a young malay girl working there by the name hazel also.Petite,big eyes,shoulder length hair and very friendly.This haji lane is just opp golden landmark hotel,so i am suspecting it could be the same hazel we talking about,cos i am charmed by her personality and looks myself.Kinldy PM and double check if their hp no is the same.

19-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by gentingman
excuse me bro,

May i know if hazel is still working at GG HC?cos for your info,do you know the aromatherapy shop called RXXX at haji lane?Cos there is a young malay girl working there by the name hazel also.Petite,big eyes,shoulder length hair and very friendly.This haji lane is just opp golden landmark hotel,so i am suspecting it could be the same hazel we talking about,cos i am charmed by her personality and looks myself.Kinldy PM and double check if their hp no is the same.

HI Genting,

Thanks for your recommendation on Hazel.

Went haji lane requested her.

My 1st impression:WAHHHHHH!!.What a looker!!
Her sweet smile and doey eyes really makes my day sweet!When i see those gstring she wearing,i
wanna tear it apart with my teeth man.

sdol
02-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by gentingman
excuse me bro,

Yes hazel is still working in golden garden.. and no she's not sidelining at haji lane.. i guess it's a case of two pretty ladies using the same name

samson
02-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Brother 1108

Can describe a little details on what type of G-String she was wearing that day ?

I am also greatly attracted by Girls who wear G-Strings.

I will not tear it apart like you.
But I will exchange one with her and I will keep it in my treasure box.

Gerald Tan
04-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Hello, Hazel from Renee Beauty..yes she wore G-string, treated me like gf type..we had a great time..got her hp no too. She can do at your home if u know her well enough.

Crowley666
05-08-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by flcult
All of you so generous then i must also share when i go GG next time. I had a malay gf once, one thing i realise about malay girls is that on the average, their bods are better than our chinese girls, and when you fuck them, they are very very submissive. I lost count of the number of sex sessions with my ex-malay gf but while we were at it, it was an awesome experience to have. and that's the reason why we lasted for three years...half a year of love and 2.5 yrs of sex, those tits and nipples wah lau, simply unforgettable! Thanks for starting this tread, will go GG and give me FR on LEAH soon...very very soon:o)

yo man! malay gals are bitches that meant to be fucked...and not love!... they have those juicy cunt, and sinful breasts that cry to be treated roughly, and sexually!

good luck and happy fucking malay bitches! if u dun mind, please share ur ex-gf someday!

*the beast speaks*

Bonker911
05-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Crowley666
yo man! malay gals are bitches that meant to be fucked...and not love!... they have those juicy cunt, and sinful breasts that cry to be treated roughly, and sexually! good luck and happy fucking malay bitches!
Are Malay gals hornier compared to Chinese? General experience seems to be yes. Is it enjoyable for the guy? Hell, yes.

But you cross a fine line to call them `Bxxxx'. If apply across gender, that would make yr mom a XXXXX and you a XXXXXXX. As would be for us all. Are u offended? Good, shows you have feelings like the ladies you so lightly put down.

Brown Sugar Addict
Loving & Respecting the Sweetness

peterpan123
05-08-2003, 04:20 PM
cheers~

does this Kat has big boobs? what size?
is she doing freelance now or in HC?
pls PM me thankx

peterpan123
05-08-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by 1108
HI Genting,

Her sweet smile and doey eyes really makes my day sweet!When i see those gstring she wearing,i

what's Hazel breast size?
am a boobs lover.
waz d damage?

hearthrob
05-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Gerald Tan
Hello, Hazel from Renee Beauty..yes she wore G-string, treated me like gf type..we had a great time..got her hp no too. She can do at your home if u know her well enough.

Is Hazel from Golden garden and renee beauty the same person? Where are these two places?

cheongkid
05-08-2003, 10:30 PM
yo man! malay gals are bitches that meant to be fucked...and not love!... they have those juicy cunt, and sinful breasts that cry to be treated roughly, and sexually!

good luck and happy fucking malay bitches! if u dun mind, please share ur ex-gf someday!

*the beast speaks*
hey bro! how's your penis enlargement thingy progressing?

copperkidz
05-08-2003, 11:07 PM

*the beast speaks*

U got jilted by a Malay girl because you have a short little dicky that cant satisfy her or what?Most of the bro here get along well with them...poor asshole u are...

Gerald Tan
05-08-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Is Hazel from Golden garden and renee beauty the same person? Where are these two places?

Answer - Hazel from GG is different from Hazel from Haji Lane

Crowley666
06-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by copperkidz
U got jilted by a Malay girl because you have a short little dicky that cant satisfy her or what?Most of the bro here get along well with them...poor asshole u are...

Yo son of faggot and bitches! same as bonker911! i guess u guys react so faggotly because u re one also har??! shall u be damned with hiv and all god - know faggot diseases! may u be screwed on your rotting asre by your malay gay faggots! may ur dick skrink to nothing! haha!
u stupid piece of cheena asrsehole! Thanks for your mud reply u faggot / gay / asrehole / shitpit / bitches / bastard!

i shall place a curse on you tonight! be prepared to receive tis curse his midnight!

*son of Lord Satan*

Crowley666
06-08-2003, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bonker911
[B]Are Malay gals hornier compared to Chinese? General experience seems to be yes. Is it enjoyable for the guy? Hell, yes.

But you cross a fine line to call them `Bxxxx'. If apply across gender, that would make yr mom a XXXXX and you a XXXXXXX. As would be for us all. Are u offended? Good, shows you have feelings like the ladies you so lightly put down.

Hey! nobody talks about nobody's parents here man!
so be prepared to be cursed (by me) tonight!
Wish u nightmares after nightmares! may u wake up with your dick inside the toilet bowl, prepare to flush! u useless faggot / gay / shitpit / pus emittor!

*Son of Lord Satan*

Bonker911
06-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Wish u nightmares after nightmares! may u wake up with your dick inside the toilet bowl, prepare to flush! u useless faggot / gay / shitpit / pus emittor!

*Son of Lord Satan*
Dear Little Dark One,

Wow, you really must come from the Darkside. Such creative use of muck-language. I'm impressed - NOT. Typical flammers' dictionary quotes. As if mere cyber-insults can hurt.

On a deeper level, words have power. And we shd always think before we write as it shows the kind of person we are. If you view another human being only as a 4-legged type, guess that is a sign of how low u are in the evolutionary chain too.

My nightmare is to have my SB reading enjoyment spoiled by callous / unthinking ppl. A SB bro told me it takes lots of ppl to make the world, and live & let go. I just wish it had more bright sparks of kindness and wit that cheer the gloomy skies.

Do I want an endless flame war with you? Certainly not, I've got better things to do. I've said my piece and wish to go in peace.

Sinner Who Knows It
But Trying To Be Better

amteel
06-08-2003, 11:03 AM
After one round of disappointment at GG, I am feeling super horny again and is still trying to make my dream come true. To fuck a brown sugar. Bros, between Hazel and Leah, who would you be delighted to fuck with?

I am aiming full for FJ. Hate to be disappointed like the last time when I booked Leah but was assigned to Aggie. Why the fuck hadn't I reject her? *sigh* Must be too softhearted then. : (

kingkongprick89
06-08-2003, 11:12 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Son of Lord Satan*

Hmmmm. I just can't resist reply to this posting....

You call youself "Son of Lord Satan"......

Watch out if your dad would beat up you butt.

Wait! did you asked who I am? Uncle am Lucifer's friend.

Crowley666
06-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Hmmmm. I just can't resist reply to this posting....

You call youself "Son of Lord Satan"......

Watch out if your dad would beat up you butt.

Wait! did you asked who I am? Uncle am Lucifer's friend. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please me reminded, you pettiful S***faced gay that there is no mentioning of relative here...be it father/mother etc....
re u mud?

sdol
06-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Gerald Tan

yo bro..
what's the damage for hazel?
normally what time she works?
have tried the gg hazel.. would like to try the other hazel.

Gerald Tan
07-08-2003, 12:24 AM
yo bro..
what's the damage for hazel?
normally what time she works?
have tried the gg hazel.. would like to try the other hazel.

Alrite Bro, FJ 100 lah..u can get her on weekend..if u unlucky it means she's on shift

kingkongprick89
07-08-2003, 02:38 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please me reminded, you pettiful S***faced gay that there is no mentioning of relative here...be it father/mother etc....
re u mud?

Heh Heh Heh... Angry angry. See you angry I very happy happy. Please get more angry, I very happy to see you angry....

Angry until type wrong spelling, "be" become "me"! Ha Ha Ha...

You Satan's Son? Wooo.... Lucifer love to s*uk my Di*k, that why I his best friend. I will soon F**K his son's ASS. Ha, Ha, Ha... Keep on coming.....Oh did I mentioned your dad??

You know who's Lucifer, do you??

Hmmmmm..... Luci sure is lousy training his son, May be should let his best friend, me, to teach his son how to be a Devil. But first, he must learn how to Su*k

breastman
11-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Tried Ayu in GG today.

Haven't been going HC for a while and whole body on fire this morning.

Went to GG and asked for Ayu, waited in the room for a while and she came in. Disappointed a bit as she looks a wee bit old, 30+ perhaps. Very friendly, keep calling you darling.

Massage was nothing to shout about, keep teasing my balls while massaging my thigh. After that ask me to turn around and keep attacking my inner thighs. Then she sat on me and start to rub my lower abs, ......it always seems to work there...

Opted for the FJ, $100. As somebody mentioned here, boobs are pretty small but she does have a perky ass.

She starts to cat bath me and went for my nipples and balls. Finger her and found it very wet, but I think it's KY rather then juice....of course tere was the bj, not too bad actually....

Then she suggested "Doggie?" and I said "why not?" But she seems to have some reservation n this position. did not push her assets high enough, but I was too horny to care.

But her ass seems to be too hard, no bounce at all....hee hee, maybe too demanding....

Finished in that position and dressed up. Overall only ok experience, next time hope to get one of those minahs with coconut boobs.......

this is my first FR, sorry if not exciting enough

but on my way out, saw this huge minah in tiger pattern tops. Lots of fat, but looks wild........maybe next tim

Crowley666
11-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Heh Heh Heh... Angry angry. See you angry I very happy happy. Please get more angry, I very happy to see you angry....

Angry until type wrong spelling, "be" become "me"! Ha Ha Ha...

You Satan's Son? Wooo.... Lucifer love to s*uk my Di*k, that why I his best friend. I will soon F**K his son's ASS. Ha, Ha, Ha... Keep on coming.....Oh did I mentioned your dad??

You know who's Lucifer, do you??

Hmmmmm..... Luci sure is lousy training his son, May be should let his best friend, me, to teach his son how to be a Devil. But first, he must learn how to Su*k [/B][/QUOTE]

Wah Lao man! you must be wimpy FAGGOT dude! mentioning F**K ASSES???... woo man, you faggot muddy piece of pus-cumming C**TFACED!
Be ready to be tortured by LORD SATAN!...
Be afraid....very afraid... similar, ur gf shall suffer wif u in HELL! Burn, Baby, Burn!!!.... HAHA!

*ease my existence...murder me... dismember me...send me to HELL*

kingkongprick89
15-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Ha Ha Ha ....

Look like you don't know Lucifer is name of Satan.... Called yourself son of Satan.... Father also don't know who!

Ha Ha Ha.... look like you like it very much when I was in side you, right. (See last message)

Ai Ya... No wonder Lucifer asked me to teach you how to bend down lah.

Ha Ha Ha Ha........

:D :D

Crowley666
15-08-2003, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kingkongprick89
[B]Ha Ha Ha ....

Look like you don't know Lucifer is name of Satan.... Called yourself son of Satan.... Father also don't know who!

Ha Ha Ha.... look like you like it very much when I was in side you, right. (See last message)

Ai Ya... No wonder Lucifer asked me to teach you how to bend down lah.

Ha! You Mr. Faggot!! you mentioned "bend down" again?!! Your arse must be infested with rotting maggots now! I kinda of feel sorry for you!
My power of Baphomet had conquered you, you SOB! May the bearer of light shine his unholy power over you! May you be overcome!
Yeah! Calling the mighty (un)holy spirit of magus Alestier, o mighty beast, to engulf your mini dick! May all mud that you touch wasted with hiv!
bye bye my victim... see ya (not)....

LiNpEh
15-08-2003, 02:47 PM
haro... this forum is meant for exchange of contacts and to give other bros fr's... and not to flame the shit out of each other.. hell here and there.. satan... wtf... only interested in the shithole of malay gers and who i can bang not readin the flame war.. if wanna flame..pls pm each other till you both go blue in the face.....

XcN5410
15-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Ohhh ..... they are flaming each other ah .... for a moment i thot they are engaging in some BDSM action :D

KCLIM73
15-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Ha! You Mr. Faggot!! you mentioned "bend down" again?!! Your arse must be infested with rotting maggots now! I kinda of feel sorry for you!
My power of Baphomet had conquered you, you SOB! May the bearer of light shine his unholy power over you! May you be overcome!
Yeah! Calling the mighty (un)holy spirit of magus Alestier, o mighty beast, to engulf your mini dick! May all mud that you touch wasted with hiv!
bye bye my victim... see ya (not)....

Hahhaa.... Crowley, you are funny. Funnily stupid and immature and senseless! hahahaha....hey, behave yourself lar...people are watching and you are appearing extremely dumb you know?

KingKongDick89
16-08-2003, 09:47 AM
KingKong: Lucifer, Your son needs alot of training before he can acheived status of Devil. I found him very diffcult to train leh.

Lucifer aka Satan: Oh I'm so sorry KingKong My best friend. This stupid son of mine.... I'm not sure now if his my real son.... Or could he be somebody else....

Kingkong: Well.... Were you sure you were with his mom 8~10 month before he was born???

Lucifer aka Satan: Hmmm..... I'm really not sure leh.. Were you with her??

Kingkong: How can I remeber! You and I are the same who has screw thousands of them. I can't posssibly to produce such a Stupid s...... oh sorry, Luci... I forgot his your son.

Lucifer aka Satan: Ah.... No problem. I give you full permission to screw him where ever you like.

Kingkong: By the way, He don't seems to know you are Satan himself...? His ma ma didn't tell him meh?

Lucifer: F**King CB Kia. Father also don't know who. Now I can understand why you find him so difficult to teach. Oh mine... May be he really is not my son..

KingKong: Why do you say that?

Lucifer: Because he came to me only 1 year ago and claim his my son. Well you know.. I only have you as my only friend now, and I wanted to have a successor.

KingKong: Wow Lau, Luci!!!! You Sio liow. Like like you think his you son!!! May be his a spy from the Heaven!!

Lucifer: What!!! KingKong please help me, please!!!!

Kingkong: No problem. I'll make sure I rip his ASS during tonight's training session.

Lucifer: Make sure you Rip him wide open so that my Devil Elephant pet can shaft it into him.Grrrrrrrrr... Dare to cheat me say his my son!

Kingkong: O.k. I got to go, see you tomorrow.

Lucifer: Alright, Tomorrow i'll buy you a drink for all the help, see ya!

The End

Hope all the brothers enjoy the Clownly act put up by Crowley666. Who don't even know who his dealing with and claim his the son of Satan aka Lucifer.

I really enjoy pissing off this kind of ASS-Hole who discriminated other races. See his previous post on this thread. It is the most harmful thing for a forum when one started discriminating races.

Check back previous posts by him, and also other brother who has shot him on his throat.

By the way, Lucifer's friend is a pure Chinese.

Crowley666
18-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Kingkong: No problem. I'll make sure I rip his ASS during tonight's training session.

Lucifer: Make sure you Rip him wide open so that my Devil Elephant pet can shaft it into him.Grrrrrrrrr... Dare to cheat me say his my son!

Wah Lau man! This forum seem to be invested with GAY BOY like this King Kong aka mini-dick!... All you can mention is "rip his ass"??!!... woo man! How GAY can you get, mini-dick!!?!!... weakling of the fading society!
Mini-dick aka KK, well, you are pretty damned at telling weakling gay-boy story har?!!... you had once again provoked my evil soul.... so be prepared to be damned with pus-emitting rotting cock-head!... and may your gf & wife rotted together with you... so may your children be abused by lord BAPHOMET!... I pettied them that they have such faggot dad (or rather pimp boy)!....
So may you be damned by unrest magus Crowley!.. NEMA!

Regis Satanas! Nema!

*stab me....murder me...spill my unholy blood over you!*

Crowley666
18-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Hahhaa.... Crowley, you are funny. Funnily stupid and immature and senseless! hahahaha....hey, behave yourself lar...people are watching and you are appearing extremely dumb you know?

Be prepared to be cursed big-time, you ARSE-HOLE!!!

*cut me... open a gushing wound... spill my unholy blood over your weakling body*

nehnehpok
18-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Idiot in the 1st degree. Can't help but to shake head n laugh... Mat Yoyo drama also lose man... Hahaha. :rolleyes:

kingkongprick89
18-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha

*stab me....murder me...spill my unholy blood over you!*

Ha Ha Ha Ha ........... Ha Ha .... I just can't stop laughing!!!

Stab your Ass-hole with my Lan Ciao.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... You admit you let me F u c k your Ass-hole... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... So you are the non-dominating GAY... Ha Ha Ha Ha......

Angry, be more angry, Ha Ha Ha Ha....... so you can grow a few more white hair and drop hair......

Keep it coming. Amuse all the brother here......

KingKong

Lucifer's (crowley666's father) Best Best Friend

Crowley666
19-08-2003, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kingkongprick89
[B]Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yo KK aka Queen Faggot!... Stop asking all nice bros of Sammster to join your queer gang! .... Stop spreading your hivs to them, you may as well die and rot alone in your gayish land!

This is the forum for true men who seek both pleasure and manly abuses! And not a wedsite for a dying gay boy like you! Ha!
Since u re so interested in man-arse....u must as well take a stroll thru the street of sydney and exhibit your pusing arse hole!

Damned you.... you are losing your sick soul to the curse of my Baphomet! .... May your balls be skewed and bbq like some 7th month prayer feast! ... O, may your dick turn into a cunt that suits you well! ... YOU FAGGOT OF FAGGOTS! ... YOU GAY-BOY OF GAY-BOYS!....

*take a knife... slain my throat... open a gushing wound in my stomach...yeah, send me to HELL*

KCLIM73
19-08-2003, 09:57 AM
*shake head*

kingkongprick89
19-08-2003, 11:02 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...

So good to see you get mad, but NO! Getting mad isn't the way to acheive status of Devil. It only make you Daddy Satan(Lucifer) feel sad about you!

Becareful he will ditch you.

I just can't stop laughing, I think I live a long long time...

KingKong :D

Crowley666
19-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by kingkongprick89

So good to see you get mad, but NO! Getting mad isn't the way to acheive status of Devil. It only make you Daddy Satan(Lucifer) feel sad about you!

Becareful he will ditch you.

I just can't stop laughing, I think I live a long long time...

KingKong :D

WELL...WHAT I CAN FIGURE OUT IS YOU MUST HAVE WENT MAD FROM MY SATANIC CURSE.... SAD BUT JUSTIFIED!....

WISHING YOU BAD LUCK! SEE YA (NOT)!

Regis Satanas....

f130978
20-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Went to GG today with a friend. Supposed to have booked Hazel but ended up Hazel is off. The lady boss say she cannot contact her. Damn dissappointed.
Anyway, asked for a big boob one.
The came in Nicky. 27 year old mother, plump.
Desperate for a release so did a fj anyway.
She is kinda quiet so you can talk to her but she is quiet lah.

Name: Nicky
Race: Malay
Looks: 7/10 (She looks too cute to be a mother though and when she stares at you, you sure kanna electrocuted)
Body: 5/10 (Plump Lah, Dun mind a little plump but at leaset not with Belly lah)
Massage: 8/10 (Shiok ah, her deep massage is damn good but only do the back and she will ask if you want the head massage as well)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very the big ah! She say she wears a B cup but I think she is a C. Nipples are black and pointy. Very soft)
FJ: 6.10 (Not bad, soft moans.)
Damage: $100

She said that she is a mother of 2 and has separated with her husband. Been in GG for a couple of months. Was at Merlin and Paradiz before. Kept calling me darling after I give her the money.

Anyway, she does outcalls but only restricted to Hotels or so. If you want her to go to your house, you have to ask her.

Basically, if you want to look for big boobs and dun mind a little plump, she is ok. Won't highly recommend but can give her a try lah.

kingkongprick89
20-08-2003, 11:22 AM
WELL...WHAT I CAN FIGURE OUT IS YOU MUST HAVE WENT MAD FROM MY SATANIC CURSE.... SAD BUT JUSTIFIED!....

WISHING YOU BAD LUCK! SEE YA (NOT)!

Regis Satanas....

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Hey Kiddo! Look like all you know is empty curse.. But I'm still here leh. How come your curse no use ah??? I think Lucifer must have tranfered the curse upon your ownself.

Also, Lucifer ask me to tell you. You are officially expelled from the Satanic Clan.

From now on, you no longer belong to the Satanic clan.

Kingkong (Advicer to Lucifer-Chief/founder of Satanic clan)

birdie-72
20-08-2003, 01:40 PM
pebbles is at seaview hotel (katong area).. the ktv is at a basement entrance is beside the sharkfin restaurant..

Total bill for a bottle of Martell is ard 380 inclusive of very things except tips.

How about happy hour available?

yupbillions
02-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Hello fellow cheongsters,

Any updates on Malay Girls in HC? Would like to be seduced by a beauty.

thanks

yupbillions
25-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Any update on this topic?

Thanks

kingkong
25-09-2003, 06:16 PM
It is at level 2, THE CONCOURSE, Beach Road.
She is one of the prettiest Malay Chicks around.
Mid 20 with long straight hair, sexy eyes, Slim, Tall and sexy body.
Boob only a handful, not very big for her size, but very firm.
I think still can grow if properly massaged regularly.
I suggested this to her and she allowed me to do this special therapy on her ! Ha Ha Ha, she thought I really can induce growth ! She said she don’t like to service her own race bothers !
Because they want to be treated as ABANGS but they don’t pay !

gedangsa
25-09-2003, 06:23 PM
All bros,

Please check bro kingkong's posting, mostly recommend girls from Casanova !! Make your own conclusion, please

kommando
26-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Wat ever la !
Let him post as long as he don’t bullshit !
KingKong, what hand size are you using to comment about LENA’s BOOBS being a HANDFULL ?
I don’t think your palm size is KINGKONG size !
If she is that sexy, does she wear G-String ?
I heard she is not happy if customer bargain hard !

wolf20002
26-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Honda(Malay X-ip) of Dajiko must try.The best ass u will find in the massage industry.

Look:6/10
Bj:6/10
fj:6/10
overall:6/10

Her favorite verse ''sayang you must come''

forbidden98
12-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
Honda(Malay X-ip) of Dajiko must try.The best ass u will find in the massage industry.

Look:6/10
Bj:6/10
fj:6/10
overall:6/10

Her favorite verse ''sayang you must come''

Is she still there? how good is her service?

Antonio
12-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by forbidden98
Is she still there? how good is her service?

One malay big boobs babe in Copthorne Bukit Timah, Orchid Inn,
try out and let me know.

gedangsa
13-10-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Antonio
One malay big boobs babe in Copthorne Bukit Timah, Orchid Inn,
try out and let me know.

U didn't tell us the name, how to try ?

RACC
13-10-2003, 12:59 AM
Hi Wolf, is this Honda from Daijiko now at the Anson De Sauna... ??

wolf20002
14-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by RACC
Hi Wolf, is this Honda from Daijiko now at the Anson De Sauna... ??

The last time I howl at her was @ Daijiko River View.

ian_dragonboat
14-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by kingkong
It is at level 2, THE CONCOURSE, Beach Road.
She is one of the prettiest Malay Chicks around.
Mid 20 with long straight hair, sexy eyes, Slim, Tall and sexy body.
Boob only a handful, not very big for her size, but very firm.
I think still can grow if properly massaged regularly.
I suggested this to her and she allowed me to do this special therapy on her ! Ha Ha Ha, she thought I really can induce growth ! She said she don’t like to service her own race bothers !
Because they want to be treated as ABANGS but they don’t pay !

kingkong, pld dun avoid my question....i had told u, there is alot of negative feedback abt u abt yr intro of yr so called spa at concourse, beach road.

but, i alway believe, even a rotten ship got 3 inch nail.

may i ask u nicely, in yr spa. can u intro me yr best gal?
me need 2 kind. for decent good massage and another one when i want FJ.
so, which of u gal provide the best decent massage?

schwing
16-10-2003, 10:18 PM
try alicia/alysha (dunno how to spell) at bedok south blk 158. read my FR, which can be found at Spa Beuty Massage in Bedok.

Happy trying...!

PS: Forgot to say one thing, she has 2 children and about to divorce her hubby.

bigschmuck
28-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Bros,

This is my first FR, so i'll keep this brief. I tried Lena of Casanova last week. Overall, she was a disappointment, i know i know some of you brudders have warned about this. But you never know till you try right?

Anyway, she's slightly fleshy, but tall for sgp girl. Smallish boobs which isn't all that bad. What's most disappointing is her can't be bothered attitude. Let not interested in servicing me like that.

She says she leaving casanova and joining Miko under the name Estee. My 2 cents is to aviod her.

Look:6.5/10 (Sweet/Slutty look - twenties)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : A cup
HJ : 5/10
Attitude : 3/10
overall:4/10

suakukia
28-10-2003, 05:47 PM
I have not gave any FR. This time, to be fair and be short, don't waste time and money on this Lena.

Told me crappy stuff that she is getting married in coming December and trying to save $ for it.

$100 for FJ still not satisfied. Recommended a friend and got exactly same problem.

Lena - NOT AGAIN.

suakukia
28-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Complaint to boss about her bad attitude and service and he promised a Free session on next trip.
No way. Me and friends NOT going to this joint anymore. Me not going to waste time on LENA. Don't believe me, try out yourself.

maddog2003
14-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Use to frequent this gal Sasha from Paramount Helath Centre, who then moved to Youth. NOwadays when call Youth she is always on leave, in other words MIA. Any bro got info of her. She is sweet looking and very accommodating. Whilst giving a good strong massage you can autoroam everywhere.

Besides her, any bros got any new brown sugars to recommend?

saint
15-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Isn't there another Shasha working in Youth HC?

saint
15-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Besides Shasha, isn't there another Malay girl in Yout HC....name is Ginger or something right?

Anyway, so far, the best service I've got from a Malay girl was Honda, who I used to visit very often when sh was in ex-IP

adamking80
16-11-2003, 12:17 AM
i just prefer malay girls... they tend to be more "meaty"... its nicer to touch them...:o

maddog2003
16-11-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by saint
Besides Shasha, isn't there another Malay girl in Yout HC....name is Ginger or something right?

Anyway, so far, the best service I've got from a Malay girl was Honda, who I used to visit very often when sh was in ex-IP

I have tried Ginger b4. She is good in her massage but not as playful as Sasha. Its the X-factor thingy. THanks for tip of Honda. Will try out soon!

intox75
21-11-2003, 03:10 AM
does anyone have any recommendations for malay gals?

gentingman
23-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by intox75
does anyone have any recommendations for malay gals?

i think you could have seen earlier in this thread or you can go to a thread call (Hazel-ex legends).All i can say is this malay girl super ang pai.Always fully booked.

Cheers

val46
21-12-2003, 08:17 PM
hi...any idea is lia still working at GLH? is the threesome offer still available there?

Makan&Drink
23-12-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi Bros
When to Paramount HC yesterday, pls avoid Jaslin at all cost.

FR: Came in gave me a sexy massage for 10 mins and ask the golden question. Told her I have got $35 only coz did not know need to pay cash at counter (no visa machine).

She sian liao. Told her to HJ for the amount she said none of them will do for that price. Wah liao so arrogant. Said all the girls there charge $50 for HJ. Said she can do for me after that follow me to ATM to draw money.

I told her to go out whilst I take a nap. Let the place in 5 mins time and save my $35.

F**k service from her, should stick to my Maya.

AVIATION
26-12-2003, 08:21 AM
[
She sian liao. Told her to HJ for the amount she said none of them will do for that price. Wah liao so arrogant. Said all the girls there charge $50 for HJ. Said she can do for me after that follow me to ATM to draw money.

I told her to go out whilst I take a nap. Let the place in 5 mins time and save my $35.

F**k service from her, should stick to my Maya. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi bro, How can U complain like that, HC gals depend Very much on the Special service, So No Money no Honey Leh !!
Next time bring More cash loh>

:confused:

Bizsta
07-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Too bad she left GG just last week still cannot forget that slutty n CFM look of hers.esp her deep throat bj and the way she grimd u when she is on the top.Anyone knows where she is right now,probably she has join another HC.Would appreciate if anyone can let me know.
Went to GG today with a friend. Supposed to have booked Hazel but ended up Hazel is off. The lady boss say she cannot contact her. Damn dissappointed.
Anyway, asked for a big boob one.
The came in Nicky. 27 year old mother, plump.
Desperate for a release so did a fj anyway.
She is kinda quiet so you can talk to her but she is quiet lah.

Name: Nicky
Race: Malay
Looks: 7/10 (She looks too cute to be a mother though and when she stares at you, you sure kanna electrocuted)
Body: 5/10 (Plump Lah, Dun mind a little plump but at leaset not with Belly lah)
Massage: 8/10 (Shiok ah, her deep massage is damn good but only do the back and she will ask if you want the head massage as well)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very the big ah! She say she wears a B cup but I think she is a C. Nipples are black and pointy. Very soft)
FJ: 6.10 (Not bad, soft moans.)
Damage: $100

She said that she is a mother of 2 and has separated with her husband. Been in GG for a couple of months. Was at Merlin and Paradiz before. Kept calling me darling after I give her the money.

Anyway, she does outcalls but only restricted to Hotels or so. If you want her to go to your house, you have to ask her.

Basically, if you want to look for big boobs and dun mind a little plump, she is ok. Won't highly recommend but can give her a try lah. [/QUOTE]

sentol
09-01-2004, 09:06 PM
hi guys... i've tried malay gals from youth,gg,anson,new park and those that are recomended here ... are therre others?? Need to try new ones BADLY... haha...

gedangsa
09-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by sentol
hi guys... i've tried malay gals from youth,gg,anson,new park and those that are recomended here ... are therre others?? Need to try new ones BADLY... haha...

Since you have tried so many, where is your FR ? Who u have tried and your FR of them ? Pls submit and contribute !!

sentol
13-01-2004, 05:05 AM
...well i've posted my fr on ayu form gg before...
alas...
shasha from youth:
massage: 8/10 (experienced)
bbbj: 9/10 ( i managed to 69 her and found that she liked it)
fj: 9/10 (did a few positions ended with doggie)
damage: $80-100 ( i forgot)
attitude: v good, accomodating

linda from new park
massage: 5/10 (too much oil!)
bj: 5/10 (too short)
fj: 6/10
damage: 100
attitude: good,chatty

one malay gal from novena forgot her name
massage: 5/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: good

these are gals that i tried the past 1.5 months
anyway these r only my opinions
r there malay gals in merlin?? can anyone feedback??

ROCK
13-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi bro

I have been out of hc action for years.The last malay
girl i had was Jay Jay,does this girl ring a bell to anybody.
She works at Park Inn hc which is near to LE MERIDIEN
ORCHARD.Park Inn is located at one of the hotel but i can't
remember the name of the hotel.She has left the place long ago
so i m just wondering if any bros know her where about
because she is hot and really good.I miss her.

Cheers

...well i've posted my fr on ayu form gg before...
alas...
shasha from youth:
massage: 8/10 (experienced)
bbbj: 9/10 ( i managed to 69 her and found that she liked it)
fj: 9/10 (did a few positions ended with doggie)
damage: $80-100 ( i forgot)
attitude: v good, accomodating

linda from new park
massage: 5/10 (too much oil!)
bj: 5/10 (too short)
fj: 6/10
attitude: good,chatty

one malay gal from novena forgot her name
massage: 5/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: good

these are gals that i tried the past 1.5 months
anyway these r only my opinions
r there malay gals in merlin?? can anyone feedback??

sentol
20-01-2004, 11:01 PM
HI guys.... jus some more info on mly gals...
called up to ask if there r any malay gals... was told tat they have only one named sizi... so i jus went down to check her out cos my dick was itching for a new malay chick!
In came suzi... she said she jus started work for 3 days and she was from Bukit Inn
Looks: 7/10 (big ass)
massage: 9/10 (power massage)
bj/sexy massage: 6/10 (normal blow ... was itching for bbbj but she said she don't do it... damned)
fj: -- (period on that day.... another damned!)
damage: 80 ( abit x)

Crocodile
21-01-2004, 01:40 AM
Hi all bros.

neem overseas for sometime.. anyway this suzi used to be from bukit inn might be the elusive Kat from dickson.

Any comments from any bros who might know this?

Cheers!

sentol
21-01-2004, 04:23 AM
this suzi is certainly not kat ... cos i've already tried kat... anyway this suzi also doesn't know where kat has gone to...MIA or retired liow... any bro has any info on malay gals in merlin??

PacWizard
25-01-2004, 05:03 PM
I have always been to Novena HC. During every massage session, when I was asked for any "special", I always asked for the price tag off all jobs.
As I know, currently there are about malay girls down there namely :-

1) Fiona
Looks:6.5/10
Body:6.5/10 (34B)
Massage:6/10
BJ:$80 - 5/10
FJ:$100 - 6/10
HJ:$50
Remarks: Very polite and a shy. Other gals say she's a bit nerd but I dun think so. You can talk anything with her and she will reply back in a very very very polite manner(very feminine).
Damage: $100 for BJ/FJ (she cums fast and moans softly,BJ without much stroke of mouth. She will just put ur dick into her mouth and suck, that's why I ended up settling with FJ)
Star : ***

2)Alicia
Looks:6/10
Body:6/10 (36C) nice bump
Massage:7/10
BJ:$80 - 7.5/10
FJ: $100
HJ:$50
Remarks: Nice to talk to. She enjoy talking about life but not so into too much details. good body movement.She knows how to position her body that can really turn you on wile BJ. Not able to do FJ becoz of mensuration .. darn !(from the way she talks and body language ... must be good fuck !)
Damage: $80 for a good BJ. You can touch her whole body and dark nipples ( big areola about 5cm in diameter). She will moan abit here and there during BJ.
Star : ****

3)Ann
LookS:6.5
Body:7/10 (32-34B)
Massage:5/10
BJ: $100 ! - 6.5/10
FJ: $150 !
HJ: $70 !
Remarks: The most expensive price tag I encountered so far! Youngest girl currently at Novena HC. Maybe she set her price tag of her young age. Very talkative but a bit naive.
Damage: $100 for a BJ. You can touch all over her body including stroking her vagina area but not finger fuck. Good petting( she will only do this to those brudders who she finds has looks and good chemistry). Fair BJ with good stroke of mouth and balls licking without moaning. Inconsistant at times during strokes(ie. pause for a while to talk) causing anti-climax.
Star: ***

4) Claire (New)
Looks: Unknown
Body:Unknown
Massage:Unknown
BJ:Unknown
FJ: Unknown
HJ: Unknown
Remarks:Not tried yet

You brudders may like to try with Claire and tell me about her. I like feedbacks before charging :)

schwing
25-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by PacWizard
I have always been to Novena HC. During every massage session, when I was asked for any "special", I always asked for the price tag off all jobs.

You brudders may like to try with Claire and tell me about her. I like feedbacks before charging :)

Thanx bro for the information. It reallie helps us to hunt down for good brown sugar. :D

sggirls
26-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Bro Pac Wizard

You are our saviour in 2004. Hopefully, the girls are as good as you have described them. Hurray to more brown sugars !! BTW, what are they working hours.....? Thanks man!

When I thought that we are running low of brown sugar, you came in with a truckload of details. I can now forget about patronising the gardens - anyway their standard have gone from bad to worse.

PacWizard
27-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by sggirls
Bro Pac Wizard

You are our saviour in 2004. Hopefully, the girls are as good as you have described them. Hurray to more brown sugars !! BTW, what are they working hours.....? Thanks man!

When I thought that we are running low of brown sugar, you came in with a truckload of details. I can now forget about patronising the gardens - anyway their standard have gone from bad to worse.

Dear Brudders,

Their working hours varies from 1100hr-1900hr or 1500hr-2300 on any days. As for their off days, Ann will always take her off days on Tuesdays. The rest I'm not sure. For Ann, she will report to work at 1100hr and suppose to go back at 1900hr but then she usually "overtime" till 2300hr.

Still missing Julie(used to worked at Novena HC ). Last heard
she's working at Tanglin HC using the name Sally(saw her picture in the advertisement in TNP classified not sure if that is her).
Brudders .. she's damn hot and I really mean it.

Looks:6.5/10(Blonde hair)
Body:7/10(34B) about 1.6m tall
Massage:9/10
BJ:8.5/10
FJ:9/10
Remarks: She's petite but has a strong pair of hands. You will feel good with her body and finger press.
Talks anything and can do all the jobs excellently. She knows how to moan, wriggle her butt when she's on top and bend her body nicely during doggy.
This is a must for all the brown sugar lovers!

I'm not sure about her price tag now. When she was at Novena HC, It was HJ:$50, BJ:$80 and FJ:$100.

So all you brudders out there if you drop by Tanglin HC and this Julie/Sally as described is there, please try on her and tell me.
If she's really the one, I will go charging Tanglin HC !

PacWizard

sggirls
30-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Hmmm, went down to Novena yesterday morning (11.30 am) but unfortunately i cant get hold of any Malay girls. Wonder any brothers have better luck?

schwing
30-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Hmmm, went down to Novena yesterday morning (11.30 am) but unfortunately i cant get hold of any Malay girls. Wonder any brothers have better luck?

U shld have call first before going down, especially before noon. ;)

sentol
31-01-2004, 01:51 AM
FR on two baby-s
1)
went to merlin the other day but forgot who my target was becos i forgot the names mentioned in this forum , so i just asked for any malay gals and got Baby ... big mistake!

for starters her masage was ... how can i say this nicely... fucked up! Luckily her looks was above average and i was waiting for her golden question to bonk her but to my surprise when the questions came she says she doesn't do fj... only hj or bj ... shit.. well after thinking awhile i opt for bj... next mistake... her bj was nothing to shout abt... just head bobbing in and out no tongue play and it took her forever for me to cum. But i got to give it to her... she does work hard to get me to cum.

damage done was 80 for bj ( a bit ex for me... should have opted out of the special ) and i won't rtf.

2)
went to caesar on the next couple of days to look for baby as i read abt her somewhere here

in came baby.. well she's not a looker... i think she's in her 30s
massage was so-so ... a bit better than the other baby...
finally went for the bbbj special cos when i looked at her i don't feel the urge to bonk her...
well her bbbj was much more better than merlin's baby...
damage was 80 (same price but quality better)
rtf? maybe

this is only my opinion... to each his own...

sggirls
31-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Bcos i was near there, so i decide to give that place a try! last minute kind of thing.....never mind lah. With my Malay fetish going overboard, i went down to GL instead and call Rina.

amteel
01-02-2004, 01:25 PM
HI Genting,

Yo bro, think Hazel changed employer. Now at 142 Arab Street. She called me recently after I made an enquiry last year.
I haven't paid her a visit yet. But I am intrigued by the good feedback for her.

Can give more details of her looks and services?

Pal_Devil
05-02-2004, 02:47 AM
any1 noes wat happened to Fifi from bedok ...

i heard she went to sembawang to work, then i went there 2day only to discover that the shop has closed down liao,

now i 'm looking for her. any bro has any info on her whereabout?

XcN5410
05-02-2004, 04:17 PM
me itchy backside. when to casanova the other day to try out aft seeing all the hula at that thread. well below is my less than satisfactory account:
called for a malay girl, Nana was her name, said she was formerlly from Bedok South. lets give the statistic here first:

look: 4/10
voice: 8/10
IQ: ehh, 3/10, most of the time dun quite understand her
body: 4/10, big thigh
Breat: 3/10, when she is on top, they hang like some water drops, weird.
massage: 6/10
fj: 4/10, not much skill to talk about, it sure damage any reputation about malay girls.

She quoted $150 for fj at first but i did bargain down to $100. But without even a bj, i think it is not worth it.
on top of that, me try to be nice, go down on her. but her reaction is next to zero, makes me doubt my pussy eating skill. the only time i have such problem is when i first time trying pussy meal. but she sure makes me loose my confidence. she is friendly but sorry with skill not up to any standard, just can't see myself going back.

To be fair, the room is nice and spacious, but maybe it is new.
Oh yes, another minus poin, the girl at the counter give me a room that is occupied, good thing i did not dash in , if not the guy in there sure died of heart attack.

Overall with a damage of $35 + $100, guess i could have gone else where.

Who to blame? only my own itchy backside.

schwing
05-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410
me itchy backside. when to casanova the other day to try out aft seeing all the hula at that thread. well below is my less than satisfactory account:
called for a malay girl, Nana was her name, said she was formerlly from Bedok South. lets give the statistic here first:

look: 4/10
voice: 8/10
IQ: ehh, 3/10, most of the time dun quite understand her
body: 4/10, big thigh
Breat: 3/10, when she is on top, they hang like some water drops, weird.
massage: 6/10
fj: 4/10, not much skill to talk about, it sure damage any reputation about malay girls.

She quoted $150 for fj at first but i did bargain down to $100. But without even a bj, i think it is not worth it.
on top of that, me try to be nice, go down on her. but her reaction is next to zero, makes me doubt my pussy eating skill. the only time i have such problem is when i first time trying pussy meal. but she sure makes me loose my confidence. she is friendly but sorry with skill not up to any standard, just can't see myself going back.

To be fair, the room is nice and spacious, but maybe it is new.
Oh yes, another minus poin, the girl at the counter give me a room that is occupied, good thing i did not dash in , if not the guy in there sure died of heart attack.

Overall with a damage of $35 + $100, guess i could have gone else where.

Who to blame? only my own itchy backside.

hhmmm....u may refer to Casanova's thread. Becoz of the thread, I reallie dun fancy going to Casanova.... :eek:

XcN5410
06-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by schwing
hhmmm....u may refer to Casanova's thread. Becoz of the thread, I reallie dun fancy going to Casanova.... :eek:

Sigh!! that is why i say i itchy backside. Read the casanova thread, but thot go down to find out whether true or not. Also, hoping to find some hidden gems, instead i found hidden germs.
so guess it is really myself to blame.
Btw, saw a few more girls but all are sub-standard cat.
:(

schwing
15-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by saint
Isn't there another Shasha working in Youth HC?

Tried Shasha (Youth). Brief FR:-

Face : 6.5 / 10
Body : 6.5 / 10 (Breast with dark protuding nipples!)
Massage : 7 / 10
BJ : 6.5 / 10 (She claimed to be very strict and don't provide raw!)

Before BJ, she took off her top, revealing her ard 'C' breasts. Tickle-tickle ard didi area. No BM. Although she did not take off her panty, allowed fingering and managed to make her wet.

Frankly, less hygienic on her part as she did not wash her pussy after the session.

Overall : 7 / 10 (good rating as she is very friendly!)

Total damage : 35 + 80

RTF : Maybe...

japanavstore
22-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Bcos i was near there, so i decide to give that place a try! last minute kind of thing.....never mind lah. With my Malay fetish going overboard, i went down to GL instead and call Rina.

Luckily only Malay fetish. If like me, Japanese fetish, damn the siong, can't go GL must rely on the freelance market. Pay high price somemore.

24-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Pal_Devil

i heard she went to sembawang to work, then i went there 2day only to discover that the shop has closed down liao,

now i 'm looking for her. any bro has any info on her whereabout?

Hey I saw Fifi,working alone at this haji lane Aroma Shop.Looks

like she likes to job-hop huh?if u not familair with the place ,jus

look out for 672 north bridge rd.I have been chasing after her

from bedok to sembawang and now to this new shop.Really hope she dont change place again :}

Cheers

WanYing
24-02-2004, 09:42 AM
looks like she that hot for you to chase her endlessly....maybe she wants to keep low profile.. scared of pple looking for her so she job hop often

nissanguy
24-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by WanYing
looks like she that hot for you to chase her endlessly....maybe she wants to keep low profile.. scared of pple looking for her so she job hop often

nissanguy
24-02-2004, 11:41 AM
i was wondering whether is she the same FiFi who used to work in Leisure HC many years back. Care to share with us how she looks like & her services too. Many thanks !

Pal_Devil
24-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey I saw Fifi,working alone at this haji lane Aroma Shop.Looks

like she likes to job-hop huh?if u not familair with the place ,jus

look out for 672 north bridge rd.I have been chasing after her

from bedok to sembawang and now to this new shop.Really hope she dont change place again :}

Cheers

thanks bro 1108 :)

anyway hows the damage at that place??

how much does she charge over there ?

sentol
27-02-2004, 05:48 AM
Went to youth the other day to look for shasha ...
when she came in i was already wrapped in towel...
chit chat for a while and then she asked whether to start the massage ... telling me that there r several options... hard massage,soft massage or sexy massage.I thought... what the hell .. i came to have a good f@#k so all the types of massages doesn;t matter except the sexy massage..hehe.. so i opt for it...
Poured some body powder on me and started her sexy massage while chatting with me some more.. after a few minutes of chitchat cum massage she stood up and took off her dress... she didn't even ask me which kind of 'special' i want... so i assume if u requested sexy massage ... it automatically leads up to FJ...duh!
After takin off her dress she stoop to my didi and began massaging it slowly... and the wala... did bbbj on me... i remembered one bro here posted that she strictly don't do raw bj... well... lucky me... after afew minutes of bbbj i got restless so i signalled her that i want to 69 becos she told me that i was her first customer that day.... the 69 went on for a while until i realised that i was the only one doing it becos i think she can't tahan anymore... hehe.. so asked her to cap my did and to cap her cunt on my didi ... heh...and she did the rodeo thing on me.... we changed position to missionary and while doing it we were practically frenching all the way... what a turn on..
Anyway finished the job at that position and we were still frenching after i unloaded....
Overall , shasha has a gf feeling/attitude and that's what makes me rtf her...

:cool:

FunnyMan
27-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Been reading a couple of the posts here and went out to try.

Thanks bro PacWizard for FR, so went to Novena, here the FR on Ann and Fiona (Claire no more working).

1) Fiona
Looks:6/10
Body:7/10
Massage:6/10
RTF: probably not

Doesn't talk much, says that she used to work at Motorola factory but now working here to earn more $$$. Seems to be the lazy sort, not putting much effort into the massage or fj.

Quite a good body but face cannot make it.

2) Ann
Looks:7/10
Body:7/10
Massage:5/10
RTF: ok, passable

If you want young, Ann is the girl for you. A little on the fleshier side for her age I would expect slimmer. Must warn you that I like skinny girls. She very friendly but also on the lazy side.

Says that this is new line for her as she used to work in hotel. Maybe she did this type of stuff on the sideline, for the guests? Fun and loving type, sex is part of everyday living - you know what I mean.

Doesn't seem to get turn on during fj, maybe I'm not a good lover. Initially wanted $120 but I insisted that $100 is very standard in HC, she agreed. I think just trying her luck.

Her massage really sucks (no, she doesn't suck anything, just press here and there).

Hope more can share about malay girls as I just love them, most are quite horny. Right now don't know where to find good ones, have tried Novena and GG, maybe can try Youth as suggested by bro Sentol.

Pls share good malay FR if you are able to.
Thanks all.

hiromie
27-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Hi all bros.

neem overseas for sometime.. anyway this suzi used to be from bukit inn might be the elusive Kat from dickson.

Any comments from any bros who might know this?

Cheers!

HAI... dere r onli 3 mly girls in dickson since opening till closed 4 biz..... 1 tina; 2 june; 3 cat..... is dat cat e sama sama pussy we r toking abt bro cos we are on kinda good terms after i meet her in dickson..... we went out kinda lik dating wen her is off hav 2 kids but diveroce alreadi..... used 2 workin in merlin near havelock road..... sorrie correct me if i m wrong...... chiow!!!!!

hiromie
27-02-2004, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pal_Devil

now i 'm looking for her. any bro has any info on her whereabout? [/QUOTE

:confused: eh... sorry bro is dat sembawang near the shopping centre n has been advertising 4 girls to work wif dem since las year around X-mas!!! dere is a gal by e name of lizar..... dat i used2 date wen i m in town mid last year..... she was an escort back den n she told me dat she will b working dere later dat year (last yr) but looks like she isn't.....

hiromie
27-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by japanavstore
Luckily only Malay fetish. If like me, Japanese fetish, damn the siong, can't go GL must rely on the freelance market. Pay high price somemore.

so how high is ur price??? i used2 like dis jap chicks 2 but not now cos budget got cut by economic down turn n football 1111111s is not smooth sailing now adays..... ever paid $2.4K 4 3N2D n wow wat a gal she is..... treat me like her hubby n f**k her in every holes... yes...

owen10
28-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Went to youth the other day to look for shasha ...
when she came in i was already wrapped in towel...
Overall , shasha has a gf feeling/attitude and that's what makes me rtf her...

Went to HXXX LXXX to reccee this wk. was told tt there r 2 new malay gals. 1 i forgotten d name, d other is ShaSha. is this the same ShaSha bros here have been talking abt? I did not see her face tho ... was put off by the 1 hr wait as she was wkg. Any bros tried her b4? The fatty boss told me she's in her 20s n sweet looking. The other one is in her 30s n 'not too bad'.

sentol
28-02-2004, 05:21 AM
HI owen10... which HC r u talking abt... the one i was referring to is the one at Y*&^h... maybe not the same neh?? Can't be working at two places at one time...
Anyway have any of the bros here tried Nicole formally from whampoa... and the last place she worked was at anson abt a month ago.... i've been looking for her.... hmm.. can't forget the way she banged...

owen10
29-02-2004, 12:29 AM
sentol, its HA** LA**, near GLH. whthr its d same sha sha i dunno. have never tried a malay gal but would love to if i meet the right type. :)

05-03-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by owen10
sentol, its HA** LA**, near GLH. whthr its d same sha sha i dunno. have never tried a malay gal but would love to if i meet the right type. :)

I am also woondering if it is the same girl bros toking about,cos happen to pop by haji lane shop,and there were 2guys b4 me waiting for sasha.Caught a glimpse of her coming out to the toilet.not so young malay girl a bit fleshy,short hair,big eyes?But she really have an infectious laugh.Is this the right one?

owen10
05-03-2004, 01:08 AM
not sure if d same popular shasha bros have been drooling over .. maybe u can try n dig some info fr d ah pui boss .. quite friendly lah ... he said his 2 malay gals very popular one worrr ... better to make bookings else walk-in very hard to get worrr ...
(btw he did mention to me 1 of d malay gals in the 30s)

avshare
05-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by amteel
Yo bro, think Hazel changed employer. Now at 142 Arab Street. She called me recently after I made an enquiry last year.
I haven't paid her a visit yet. But I am intrigued by the good feedback for her.

Can give more details of her looks and services?

Bro amteel,

Do you have the contact for the shop at 142 Arab Street ?

owen10
06-03-2004, 01:40 AM
juz wondering does the shop mentioned in 142 Arab St still exist? went there to chk out yesterday, saw only an old run down shop (opp GLH, a few shops away fr a Muslim coffeeshop) which seemed to have vacated for ages! Or have i gone to d wrong 1?

sentol
13-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Went down novena the other day to try out the brown sugar there... but i went rather late... near to closing time and was told that only one brown sugar left.Was told that it was Amanda.
I tot .. eh.. that name wasn't in the list that one of the bro here recommended.
waited for her in the room and in she came.
she said she is a chinese/malay mix and she looks like a jap gal.well anyway.. below is a brief description on her as the session was very much standard... but the only thing is she try hard to satisfy and she is quite horny... she will ask u to lick or finger her pussy before fj.
looks:7/10
body:6/10 (not thin not fat...)
massage: 7/10 (concentrated a lot on your bums and groin area)
fj:8/10 (moans,rodeo... the works)
damage: 120 (a bit ex... she said my next session will be 100)
rtf?: maybe... dunno(becos of the price)

FunnyMan
15-03-2004, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sentol
[B]Went down novena the other day to try out the brown sugar there... but i went rather late... near to closing time and was told that only one brown sugar left.Was told that it was Amanda.
I tot .. eh.. that name wasn't in the list that one of the bro here recommended.

Yes, she is very fair and she tried the $120 on me too but told her that she was recommended by friend and she readily agreed to $100.

Her massage is good and she has wide shoulders (must be swimmer) but she is too plumb for me. She speaks very good english but quite private doesn't say much.

For my session she didn't seem so hot, I wouldnt rtf.

Running out of good brown sugar, any slim ones to recommend?

20-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by owen10
juz wondering does the shop mentioned in 142 Arab St still exist? went there to chk out yesterday, saw only an old run down shop (opp GLH, a few shops away fr a Muslim coffeeshop) which seemed to have vacated for ages! Or have i gone to d wrong 1?

Bros,

i Spotted hazel again at her old employer place behind arab street.
Guess where?yeah u are right. that small Lane. Haji.

schwing
21-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Bros,

i Spotted hazel again at her old employer place behind arab street.
Guess where?yeah u are right. that small Lane. Haji.

u mean at Rene? Thanx..been looking for her ;)

sentol
24-03-2004, 02:15 AM
A few weeks ago i went down to recce haji lane.. looking for Rene Aro... Just my luck while i was walikng in front of the shop i saw Hazel having a drink of stout outside of the shop.
Well she looks a lot dfferent from the time she was working at Legends... a bit plump.
We chat a bit and was surprise that she still remebers me and then she asks me whether wanna try her masage again... Isaid wtf... might as well try her there and then....
When we were in the room we continued talking... as she was wearing a short jeans skirt i activated autoroam on her while chatting... and end up doing fj without much negotiation....
One thing i felt disapointed was that i found that she was very loose down below ! After fj she gave me a bit of massage. All in all the session was around one hour even though i paid for only 45 minutes..
RTF?? i think not ...as i think her standard has dropped since the days when she was at Legends.

amteel
24-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Hmmm...sentol, are you sure Hazel is still at Rene?
She called me a few months ago and told me she already left Rene. Hanging out in 142 Arab St. Could be a new outlet.

sentol
24-03-2004, 09:42 PM
i don't know whether she's still working there or not... i tried her a few weeks ago... forgot when exactly.... she didn't say that she was quitting then...

sdol
31-03-2004, 01:54 PM
i don't know whether she's still working there or not... i tried her a few weeks ago... forgot when exactly.... she didn't say that she was quitting then...

Went to hxxx lxxx to recce at around lunch time.. walked up and down the lane a couple of times in the hot sun until finally saw it near where i started... door was open.. got one girl inside.. didn't go in.. walked up n down the door a couple more times.. than this chinese guy came out with some white towels to hang n asked me.. massage? i asked how much he quoted the price $30+ or something, asked if there are any malay girls.. he said there are 3... one would be coming in in 20 minutes (that'll be about 1:10pm) the other two would be about 2pm.. heard hazel n lisha or shasha mentioned.. there was only 1 chinese girl in there.. told him would be back later.. but maybe not today perhaps tomorrow..

schwing
31-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Went to hxxx lxxx to recce at around lunch time.. walked up and down the lane a couple of times in the hot sun until finally saw it near where i started... door was open.. got one girl inside.. didn't go in.. walked up n down the door a couple more times.. than this chinese guy came out with some white towels to hang n asked me.. massage? i asked how much he quoted the price $30+ or something, asked if there are any malay girls.. he said there are 3... one would be coming in in 20 minutes (that'll be about 1:10pm) the other two would be about 2pm.. heard hazel n lisha or shasha mentioned.. there was only 1 chinese girl in there.. told him would be back later.. but maybe not today perhaps tomorrow..

dun forget to give a FR, if u dun mind...;)

sdol
01-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by schwing
dun forget to give a FR, if u dun mind...;)

DISCLAIMER: before anyone flame me, the ratings are my own and subjective.. like ppl say one's meat is another's poison.. also.. despite being around in HC scene for some time.. i've tried less than 5 girls in HC scene.. was regular of one (if u read my posts u know who).. until recently when lost contact (phone no. kena cut, also night outings r out..) so whatever ratings i give, will always use my regular as reference point or benchmark..

here it is.. the day started off quite bad.. wifey was down with flu at home.. took half day off to look after kids.. then was on two minds whether to go straight to work or to go to HL.. before i knew it i was at bugis mrt stn.. so wtf just go for it.. tried to be discreet went behind by BL into HL and walked out towards the place.. as i approached saw this malay girl, short, dark wearing black cardigan (i think) n black skirt walk out of the place across the street.. and across the place was another girl, short highlighted hair, fairer skin.. the shorthair smiled at me.. i asked her having lunch? she just nodded.. walked past decided not to go in.. it was damn freaking hot n i needed a drink..

after a can of 100plus n brushing off a perfume salesman ("buy 2 bottles for 19.90 - original price 89.90 to be launched next month" [like real]), wanted to go in... but tummy ache.. so go to GLH toilet n cleared my bowels..

now finally ready, went by the same BL route to avoid suspicion from ppl around the area.. went in, there were 3 malays in there.. and one brother who just finished his session (it was like 215 i think) ... the 2 which i mentioned earlier n 1 more who was manning the counter, looks a bit older than the two.. was wondering which one is hazel.. the shorthaired girl threw a smile at me, n i smiled back, the dark girl doesn't look friendly, the one at the counter was very friendly with greetings n stuff.. if any bros here can identify the girls for me.. anyways since haven't been to this kind of place before i acted really blur.. asked for 45 mins and asked if i can choose masseuse.. the older lady said no way, whichever girl's turn is next, will service me.. .. tried to negotiate but she was firm in her reply.. disappointed coz wanted to choose the highlighted short hair.. but wtf since i'm there might as well go in..

was hoping that the short haired girl would svc me.. but it was the short dark girl.. well my mood reached an all time low.. standard stuff.. went for a shower, came back lie on the thing, her massage was good i would say.. better than what i normally get.. but her PR was lacking.. half the time was very quiet.. my questions were replied with one liners.. there goes my adventure.. i guess i just didn't click.. i prefer the smiling, chatty type so that can size each other up n feel more at ease getting into the action...

anyway nothing happened.. standard massage at back... then turned over massage front... she didn't do anything to stimulate my junior.. guess she paiseh coz same race.. i donno.. even when the question came it was blunt.. "you don't want any service?" turned off i told myself why waste my performance bonus on her.. turned her down n she finished with some more massage n off to the shower i go.. didn't even bother to ask her name..

when leaving, saw another brother, chatting with the girls.. donno if he and the other are samsters..
in short:

Looks: 5/10 [not my type]
massage: 8/10
attitude/PR: 4/10
H/B/FJ: didn't try

will return next time to try the other two.. hopefully they won't assign her again, somehow the boss n the chinese girl aren't around, maybe out for lunch..

can some brother help me identify who the girls i've just described? if anybody going there soon (weekdays during office hours only).. wanna go together?

hope u'r not disappointed with this long uneventful report.. but take it as a sharing session :)

sentol
02-04-2004, 04:10 AM
brief fr on cherry:
looks:8/10 (cfm face)
body:7/10 (a bit plump)
bj: 8/10 (i'd give 10 if no cap, imagine a cfm face blowing at u while looking at u!)
fj: 8/10 ( again imagine that face looking at u while riding u!)
damage: $100 (normally she says she charges $120)
rtf: yessiree!

shentonwayGUY
02-04-2004, 07:25 PM
DISCLAIMER: before anyone flame me, the ratings are my own and subjective.. like ppl say one's meat is another's poison.. also.. despite being around in HC scene for some time.. i've tried less than 5 girls in HC scene.. was regular of one (if u read my posts u know who).. until recently when lost contact (phone no. kena cut, also night outings r out..) so whatever ratings i give, will always use my regular as reference point or benchmark..

here it is.. the day started off quite bad.. wifey was down with flu at home.. took half day off to look after kids.. then was on two minds whether to go straight to work or to go to HL.. before i knew it i was at bugis mrt stn.. so wtf just go for it.. tried to be discreet went behind by BL into HL and walked out towards the place.. as i approached saw this malay girl, short, dark wearing black cardigan (i think) n black skirt walk out of the place across the street.. and across the place was another girl, short highlighted hair, fairer skin.. the shorthair smiled at me.. i asked her having lunch? she just nodded.. walked past decided not to go in.. it was damn freaking hot n i needed a drink..

after a can of 100plus n brushing off a perfume salesman ("buy 2 bottles for 19.90 - original price 89.90 to be launched next month" [like real]), wanted to go in... but tummy ache.. so go to GLH toilet n cleared my bowels..

now finally ready, went by the same BL route to avoid suspicion from ppl around the area.. went in, there were 3 malays in there.. and one brother who just finished his session (it was like 215 i think) ... the 2 which i mentioned earlier n 1 more who was manning the counter, looks a bit older than the two.. was wondering which one is hazel.. the shorthaired girl threw a smile at me, n i smiled back, the dark girl doesn't look friendly, the one at the counter was very friendly with greetings n stuff.. if any bros here can identify the girls for me.. anyways since haven't been to this kind of place before i acted really blur.. asked for 45 mins and asked if i can choose masseuse.. the older lady said no way, whichever girl's turn is next, will service me.. .. tried to negotiate but she was firm in her reply.. disappointed coz wanted to choose the highlighted short hair.. but wtf since i'm there might as well go in..

was hoping that the short haired girl would svc me.. but it was the short dark girl.. well my mood reached an all time low.. standard stuff.. went for a shower, came back lie on the thing, her massage was good i would say.. better than what i normally get.. but her PR was lacking.. half the time was very quiet.. my questions were replied with one liners.. there goes my adventure.. i guess i just didn't click.. i prefer the smiling, chatty type so that can size each other up n feel more at ease getting into the action...

anyway nothing happened.. standard massage at back... then turned over massage front... she didn't do anything to stimulate my junior.. guess she paiseh coz same race.. i donno.. even when the question came it was blunt.. "you don't want any service?" turned off i told myself why waste my performance bonus on her.. turned her down n she finished with some more massage n off to the shower i go.. didn't even bother to ask her name..

when leaving, saw another brother, chatting with the girls.. donno if he and the other are samsters..
in short:

Looks: 5/10 [not my type]
massage: 8/10
attitude/PR: 4/10
H/B/FJ: didn't try

will return next time to try the other two.. hopefully they won't assign her again, somehow the boss n the chinese girl aren't around, maybe out for lunch..

can some brother help me identify who the girls i've just described? if anybody going there soon (weekdays during office hours only).. wanna go together?

hope u'r not disappointed with this long uneventful report.. but take it as a sharing session :)

HL=Haji Lane right??

yeah the short hair doey eye pretty malay gal is the famous Hazel,the other 2 not sure who.
You can say you request for Hazel what next time. They cannot refuse you.
I have been there b4 for hazel and some chinese girls last time

schwing
03-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Bro sdol,

HHmmm... performance bonus? To my knowledge only teachers got this bonus in March? :rolleyes:

genghajatz
03-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Hellow guys..

checked out Hazel at HL.....there are 3 gals dere working....hazel,shasha and kelly...theys eem to be working acording to turns...so if u guys arrive and happen to get hazel ...den get her liao..donnow can request or not..coz i got hazel...

the boss chinese guy...when no customers they tend to linger outside the shop...damge 36 for 45 mins massage w/o body scrub.

place quite clean..nice surroundings and atmosphere...,i pop into one of the rooms...took off evrthing ad lied down on the bed....its not just a matress but bed with a hole to put your face into.

In came Hazel..she introduced herself and had a chit chat here n dere...said she was from ANA hotel..just joined the new place....proceeded to massage me....good massage..strong nice massage...around 20-30 mins she ask me whether i want sexy massage or not...of coz i said yes...
den she uses her fingernails to gently scratch me on me back...quite nice.....but during the whole of the normal massage she dont really concentrate on your groin area......after end of sexy massage pop ggolden question 50 ,100..i opt for full..she left...(dey always do dis ey) and came back....started to strip and immediadiately cap me..i requested for BBBJ but she said she dont do BJ alsocoz dont l;ike the taste of the cap..so guys if u want BJ BYO strawberry one lor....hehehe
actually wanted me to go on top but i refused ,said she must straddle me first....dat time i a bit no mood liao...telll myself she attidtude must give her work harder a bit...after a while only humping she requested me to go on top again....aiyah again i reject..say not yet...after she looked tired...i den go on missionary....she seemd to enjot it ....soft audio sounds...den after a while she asked me come already or not..wahliao dam sian already...
i asked her i wanna do doggy den she like not happey den come down from bed...bend over den i rammed her hard and fast and furious......but i stilll havent come yet....dat time i think she sian already i havent come..seems like wanna rush job even though dont think got many customers...(MR devil..i think i need to look for you liao)
den i lied down ask her do HJ on me...she did an ok job tickled my balls...and finally i shoot out....I rested for a while,she changed..went to take shower den I left....overall..here are the report

Looks:6
Boobs:6
BBBj:NA
FJ:5.5
HJ:6
RTF:NO

Why...one man meat another man poison maybe but she over rated i feel....maybe next time wanna try the short girl shasha or the other gal...but kelly so far no FR on her yet...i have tried other places with malay gals..and they are much more service orinetred will provide other FR when have time....
cheers everybody

sdol v2
04-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Bro sdol,

HHmmm... performance bonus? To my knowledge only teachers got this bonus in March? :rolleyes:

Not quite right.. teachers are just another group of employees who gets their PB in March.. there's lots of other people working for the same big employer who gets theirs in March also :D

btw - i m sdol... something happened to my earlier account, now can't access.. no choice had to create a new one..

sdol v2
04-04-2004, 12:53 AM
HL=Haji Lane right??

yeah the short hair doey eye pretty malay gal is the famous Hazel,the other 2 not sure who.
You can say you request for Hazel what next time. They cannot refuse you.
I have been there b4 for hazel and some chinese girls last time

You are right about HL.. well will give this short hair a try when i go there again (hopefully) some time this coming week. I wanted to just go in and ask for hazel but all 3 of them happen to be hanging around there and it'll be embarrassing if it was hazel at the counter and i was, like, telling her i wanted to be serviced by hazel but yet does not know which one is her.. that's why i went n ask if i could request...

genghajatz
06-04-2004, 04:15 PM
No other comments or FR from the place???just curious to know whether you have the same treatment that I had....

amteel
08-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Confirm Hazel's back at Haji Lane.
Just for bros' info. Seems ike business is pretty slow. She been bugging me over phone to drop by. Maybe time to get a good bargain. :)

sdol v2
08-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Just for bros' info. Seems ike business is pretty slow. She been bugging me over phone to drop by. Maybe time to get a good bargain. :)

was in two minds about whether to go there or to go Petain just now at lunchtime.. in the end, made up my mind to go to Petain instead.. not many ppl around at that time, most of the doors were closed. Even my favorite malay gal at H2R8 was not in.. got to know from another brader she hasn't been around for a while.

Next week will most probably be paying Haji Lane a visit. This time round will be bolder and request directly for Hazel..

Bro give us an FR? Also can confirm if she's the one with the dyed short hair and fair skin?

sentol
08-04-2004, 04:54 PM

hi bro... she called u also?? hehe.. she called me last week out of the blue..
yah i think their business is slow that's why she starts calling her regulars...

amteel
08-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Kind of ironical, isn't it? If she really that hot, shouldn't be short of any business at all. Cheongsters are cheongsters. If the girl's quality and service is good, good or bad times, they still cheong.

Anaconda
16-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi bro's.
I been out of town for some time now.

What happened to Golden Garden HC, the one on the 5 floor of Golden Landmark Hotel swimming pool?

Been tryin to find out about the gers there.
Any one know anything what'e happening there?