PDA

View Full Version : Bugis HC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MG69
05-01-2002, 09:01 AM
Time for me to cintribute a FR....

went to Bugis HC yesterday.....
there were not much facilities there but the rooms are spacious and ok decorated.

i had asked for a gal called pauline. while waiting for her saw the other gals walkig in and out all very chio.

the gals there are mainly young, slim and good fig.....

after waiting for abt 30 min, my turn arrived....
Pauline came in right after i enter the room
she is quite chio but i had seen better ones ard in that HC.....
She is very friendly and start to chat the moment she see me.
(for some if u dun like to tok may find her talk too much)
i like gals who can massage and tok so i find her good in this area.She got a very heavy malaysian acent.

The massage was a 6/10. She uses her body weight to press so quite strong pressure and i like it.

Then came the Q.....
i opted for BM/BJ

she then went out to get her barang barang.... when she came back i was quite surprised.... she started to strip and she took off all her clothes (naked).

normally for BM/BJ the gal usually remove the top but this gal was naked and i was damn steam man.....
her skin was porcelain white and smooth but got a little bit of tummy but she is definitely far from fat.

started to lick from my ear down while i was fingering her and she also uses her cunt hair to rub against my "brother"
as she travel down south, she starts to work on my brother with her mouth and tounge. starts to do 69
she also allows to finger her her hole akk teh time.she dun get wet easily though...
she she is performing on my bro i was tryin to get her wet as well...

after quite some time she then satrts to get wet and stopped me from fingering saying she cannot tahan liao...

after abt 15-20 min i stiil haven come and she realise overshot the time liao then tried to finish me off... (not very goo la but becoz time overshoot liao...)

managed to cum after she remove the cap and BJ/HJ me ....
when i came her body just happen to be across my body so i think got a bit on her tits....

Overall
Looks 7.5
Massage 7.5
HJ 5
BM/BJ 7
Service 7 (would have given 8 if not for teh overshot time rush)
she did give me "a bit like gf" kind of treatment....
think will be better if i go loook for her the 2nd time....

but in general this place is good is u are in for the looks and the extras.....heard she says all the gals do BM/BJ naked....

MG69
07-01-2002, 11:43 AM
wondering how come no one follow up on this thread??
u guys not interested in this particular HC???
or is there any prob with this HC??

sammyboyfor
07-01-2002, 12:06 PM
Probably because you are the only one here who has patronised the place so nobody else can add any further comments to the thread.

I'll ask a buddy of mine to give her a try this week and give some feedback.;)

Originally posted by MG69

MG69
08-01-2002, 10:10 AM
went there yesterday wanted to try the angpai vivian but she is not available. so in the en got a gal called Pinky.

came in start toking and massage. the masage was good and hard (for those who like hard massage)

then she keep toking abt the gals in the HC who is good who is not and who is not happy with who.... all the gossips lah.... can be quite turn off actually.....

then after a 25min good massage asked if i wan extra.....
took up BM/BJ...... told me is $80

when she was naked her body was very petite and breast small.

she started to lick me front and back + AR then started to BJ with hot tea.

she blow for 10 min and still cannot cum then she say tired....(f**k) then asked me wan to continue have to pay $100....
very pissed.....
but still asked her to continue.

blow till i cum then she went to wash up..... leave me there
came back to do a bit more massage and hurry me to bathe so that she can pack up the place....

chattted with her a while more b4 leaving...

Summary
Looks : 5/10
AR : 7/10
BM : 3/10
BJ : 6/10
Atitude : 4/10 (she was always rushing)

Overall : 5

Will give her a miss next time unless wan a hrad massage

itchyDICK
09-01-2002, 12:10 PM
HI guys, this is my first time posting despite reading messages from the old forum till now.

I am a HC cheonger and I frequent Bugis HC ever since it opened in fortune centre (formerly ropponggi hc). Personally, I have tried 3 girls n below is my FR:

Yuki
looks: 6/10
Bod: 7/10 (quite tall at about 1.7m. Boobs r small but smooth skin n long legs)
B/J: 7/10 (with hot tea)
Overall : 7/10 (fairly satisfied)

JoJo
looks: 8/10 (she looks quite chio to me)
Bod: 7/10 (ave height at about 1.6m. Boobs small but very very smooth skin)
B/J: 6/10 (with rubber)
Overall:7/10 (fairly satisfied)

Pauline
looks: 7/10 (someone whom u like to be your gf)
Bod: 8/10 ( at about 1.55m tall but porcelain- like skin and boobs r a handful!)
B/J: 8/10 ( she licks and sucks your balls very diligently, very shiok!)
Overall: 8.5/10 (very satisfied though she talk too much)

Hope the above ratings useful to all bros out ther. Happy cheoning ;p

TRtipsters
10-01-2002, 03:38 AM
MG,

sorry to hear abt the bad experience wif Pinky. I've tried her a couple of times but doesnt seem that bad for me.

The last session wif her was abt 4 weeks ago and i agree that she does very gd massage and AR (coz personally dont realli fancy AR)
and ended wif CIM in 69 position.

Maybe next time give a try on Armani. I've posted a FR on her recently (think last week). Tried her the first time on the previous Sat and initially intended to just have a bj but ended up cannot tahan, went full course.

MG69
10-01-2002, 10:05 AM
think i will try eva the next time round.....

TRtipsters
10-01-2002, 10:42 AM
was there last fri ... was told by recep that eva was available and ask me whether I wanna take .... I onz the recep and pretty gd session std did not drop at all ...

i guess she has realise the challenge from newer generation gals coming in realli mean biz ... everybody are going after her trophy ..
maybe i try jessie ... abt 2 mths old in Bugis ... first impression was quite gd ... quite pretty and abt the height of Eva.

itchyDICK
10-01-2002, 12:27 PM
Would like to try Eva in my next session too though heard from my friends tat she is unclean :(

TRtipsters
14-01-2002, 02:15 AM
Personally I think Bugis is a gd ground to explore with a total strength of 16 gals.

Nowadays, I've noticed biz has been so bad that the champion, Eva, dun realli requires to book in advance to get. If you Bro here do gets the opportunity, try the other younger gals first then Eva and you'll realise how close the competition is now .....

Anyway, planning for my next session maybe end of next week .... till then ....

sukalobang
15-01-2002, 12:42 AM
Where is the location exactly? How much for the massage? Thinking of getting it a try.

TRtipsters
15-01-2002, 02:23 AM
Bro Sukalobang,

Fortune Ctr, 4th Level (the bldg next to "four horse rd")
Entrance - $36
HJ - $50
BJ - $80
FJ - $100

rewindd
18-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Hi guys, new ard here, went down to Bugis, checked out the place and thought I might share a piece with you guys.

Jenny
looks: 6.5/10 (china girl looks)
Bod: 7/10 (about 1.6m. Boobs r small but smooth skin n pink nipples)
B/J: 7/10 (bbbj, with hot tea, takes her time, no hurry)
F/J: 7/10 (willing to try new positions)
Overall : 7/10 (very gd attitude, good massage)

A rather petite girl, gives a good massage and friendly.

She came in and start the normal chit chat, does not tok too much though. After a 20 min massage, ask for special, I opted for the full course.

Started with cat bath, while i fingered her, proceeded to BJ with hot tea, takes her time to suck and feels damn shiok, alternates between sucking cock and balls, nearly came there but tahaned by thinking of the ugliest girl i have ever met. proceeded to 69 before she slips on the rubber.

Started with her on the top and went through a whole array of positions, she was proactive and was giving suggestions on positions. Did it standing, doggie, wheelbarrow, with her sitting on the basin platform, and even attempted 'superman' but can't get it right after 2 attempts.

Overall good service, she felt tight as well, and her voice rather sweet. recommended for those who choose service over looks. There are definitely more chio girls in the HC....

TRtipsters
19-01-2002, 12:58 AM
Agree with Bro Rewindd. I've tried Jenny abt a year ago when she was still at Ronponggi @Allson Hotel and seems like she's still maintaining her standard. That's gd to hear.

Thanks.

fking45
19-01-2002, 11:19 AM
i was there too on thursday.........try moon....
look aveerage..........tits a bit small....... say nipple pain so cannot suck.............
Blow job quite long....take her time...with ball licking and deep throat..... Do with rubber.........

FInally did her standing.......while she lay on the conrner of the bed..........the only room with high bed.....cup her nice tits while pumping her........... finish her in dogge........

Rating

Look 6/10
Massage 5/10
Attiuide 6/10 (although can not suck nipple but she take her time never rush)
BJ 7/10 (if do with out rubber may be 8 or 9)
FJ 7/10

May come back for other gals.......still prefer EVA, yuki also not bad.....not sure if Mandy is still there....she a hell of a BBBJ can CIM........

sengkang9
21-01-2002, 12:18 AM
Regarding yr recommendation of Pauline. Called for her...
well, she is quite sweet but a little on the plump side & 34C bust, I think.
Ask for FJ. BJ was totally a letdown! She just nibble for a while.
Overall, I was very unsatisfied on that part!
Felt no point asking for it if she is not interested to provide the service.
Will not call her the next time I am there.
Wonder anybody got the same experience?

latebloomer
21-01-2002, 12:46 AM
Any Malay girls working there?
Is there one by the name of Rose or Roslina?
Slightly plump but big in the chest department, and hips too.
Anyone tried her b4?

TRtipsters
21-01-2002, 12:55 AM
Bro Late,

As far as I know and seen, there hasn been any malay gals in this HC .... u may wanna call up and ask ....

MG69
21-01-2002, 09:54 AM
bro sengkang

sorry to hear that u get such service from pauline

but i had tried her 2 times and 2 times she gave me very good service leh......(can read my FR on her in the other bugis hc thread)

toking abt her bj already gave me a hardon... her hot tea bj was very good and she is very accomodating .....i told her i din wan to do it lying down so she bj me while i was sitting and she just kneeled infront and bj

that is the best man......

NaughtyBoy
21-01-2002, 10:14 AM
i tried armani and eva before....they are really sexy and me get hardon the moment they enter the room....
in fact, both times with them (separate times on different days) i approached them and told i wanna do them 1st before the massage....
they go out take the rubber and back very quickly....
then i move behind them and help them out of the clothes and slowly move me hands all over their bodies...down to their panties...
i fingered both and found that armani wets easily...eva took a while....
armani bj me while me standing...eva got me to lie down then bj...
had a good f... then they both wash up...me still lying resting / waiting...then they give massage....
armani still ruba-ruba me didi during massage...wanted to bang her again but out of time...
me ratins for both of them are :

armani & eva
looks : 8/10
massage : 6/10
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10

Fucky
22-01-2002, 10:13 AM
Wah Lau

I must ciontribute too
I will try eva and armani on different days and goive my ratings.
Hopefully, similar to brother naughtyboy,
This way, he can never be wrong

Wait for my adventure at Fortune Ctr Bugis HC
My brother achiong to try

Fucky
Brotherhood of f___Ks

Fucky
22-01-2002, 10:17 AM
[I am sorry for you too that pauline give F__K service! But brother...take it easy . Sometimes , it is chemistry bet two persons. Maybe. you may have better luck than others the next time. Try Chmapagne in Marina South HC. You will be thrilled by looks but her BJ not so good
BJ5/10
FJ9/10
Looks: Model

Fucky
Brotherhoof of F--Ks

Darknites
25-01-2002, 02:48 AM
Anyone who use to visit the former Fortune HC (which is Bugis now) remembers a gal name Ken?

I chanced on her on my visit in JB... if any of her regulars want to know her whereabout now, just drop a note here :)

Cheers,
Shadow

Fucky
25-01-2002, 03:01 AM
Hi Bruther Ken

Can you describe Ken looks? Was she an Ang Pai ?
If you think she is worthy, please PM me the lobang
I am going JB next week and will get field report immediately
No bluff bluff.

If you need sex icons for your message body, visit my website at www.geocities.com/nerdology2001/index.htm

rewindd
30-01-2002, 10:41 AM
one word, farked up farked up farked up....
was there last nite and decided to do a lucky draw and see kena who.... looks ok.... haven start say she thirsty, need to go get drink, come back start massage, half way her hp ring, went to answer.... talk too much, sometimes she talk, she uses her hand to demonstrate and just stop massage... ask the qn, went out get her barang barang, come back say she never wear watch, time going to be up soon... nabez.... bbbj ok only, fj she insisit to be on bottom... very very pissed off.... strted missionary, a while sian leow wan to change, she say " wah your money very difficult to earn ar" KNN we paying and she say this kind of fark statement.... keep rushing say no time leow and how overshot i dun need to pay she nid to pay.... ended up i so pissed off that cannot even stand anymore..... farked up farked up farked up... bros who cheong there pls beware......

TRtipsters
30-01-2002, 01:18 PM
Bro Shadow,

Last heard from Can herself that she was quiting to go JB to work out something there.

So wat's she doing now there at JB?

Geylander
31-01-2002, 06:27 PM
After reading few FR here, finally tried her yesterday.
Overall she got a pretty face, nice body & most important a pair of nice-to-look-good-to-squeeze boobs. Agreed that she don't get wet easily, even I used my mouth & 2 fingers thrusting her cunt. Upon entry, I found her quite loose in fact, you don't get that 'siok' feeling down there...

Her service is ok except can be more responsive during fj. May be she is shacked out by someone b4 me. I found her quite humble, accomodating & frank. Will try her again in future.

Look - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 7/10

TRtipsters
31-01-2002, 11:19 PM
Was down at Bugis earlier in the afternoon .... got some wind that no gals are on off or leave tomolo which means ..... all 16 of them will be working tomolo ....

gd chance to grab hold of any gal u've been longing to try ......

Orgasmic
01-02-2002, 03:06 PM
i must agree that Bugis HC is probably one of the best ard. i went with my fren and he heng heng tio pauline and he said quite chio and sexy one. i tio another gal not so good looking loh.

we were waiting at the cosy sofa with excellent ambience setting and i must say that the location is the best place as we are at the T-junction where most of the gals will be walking to and fro.. i hav a considerably full view of every walking gals there as the main room for them is somewhat near my seat.

highly recommended as most of the gals are comparatively more chio than other HC.

mupeng
07-02-2002, 04:34 PM
FR on Cindy

went to Bugis the other day. asked for tall girl and got recommend a girl name Cindy. never heard about her in Forum so just give a try.

went to the room and quickly take shower. later she showed up. ehm.. not bad, quite tall, slim and fair.

proceed to SOP massage, had little chit chat.
later pop up the golden quiz, wanna try special?
so I go for FJ, off she went out to get the barang barang and apply some KY I guess. hahahhahah

later come back and start to undress, oh man... nice body, medium size boob, brown nipple and nice trim bush.
start with licking my nipple and go down to lick my ball. quick AR and proceed to give me bbbj, while sucking my dd, she turned her ass into 69 position, touch her clit and very surprised that it's very very very wet, too much KY... hahahhahaa
not feel like licking her clit, I just fingering her and later I purposely use my index finger and push it into her asshole. she start moaning louder and keep on sucking my dd, what a sight.

she lay down and I move to missionary position and within 5 mins it's all done.

rating
face 6.5/10
body 7/10
massage 6/10
bbbj 8/10
AR 6/10
FJ 7/10
frenching no way!! her tounge just visit my ass.
cost $100 FJ + $36 ent fee.

cheers

Chiokang
08-02-2002, 01:45 AM
It had been quite a while since my last HC visit and went down to Bugis HC the other day... my first time at Bugis.... blurred like sotong.... can't remember the names of girls that I've read at this forum such as Armani and Eva... thus asked the receptionist for recommendation and when she mentioned Eva.... sound like music to my ears and I straight away agreed to have Eva for the session.

Went to the room first and waited..... a few minutes later heard a knock on the door and there came in a gorgeous babe.... dyed hair and quite tall..... Like her CFM look instantly and we chatted while she massaged my back.....

After about 15 minutes, came the golden question.... any special needed, instantly go for the FJ.... She left to get the barang barang....

Later, she started to undress, oh my god... nice body, size 34 boobs, brown nipple and pussy hair nicely trimmed. Start kissing me all over (nipples, in between the thigh, etc) and using her boobs to massage me all over as well... really damn arousing.... she proceeded to lick my ball and AR me... feel like in heaven. Subsequently she bbbj me and while she was sucking my rod, I started to rub her clit and felt moisture all over.....

Tried several positions... letting her ride on my rod initially while I squeezed her boobs.... what a feeling! They are really soft....

Changed to missionary position and started pounding her in high speed for a while..... and did my favourite position before blowing my full load into her cunt.....

Ratings:
face 8/10
body 8/10
massage 6/10
bbbj 8/10
AR 8/10
FJ 8.5/10
Plus point : Very accomodating and can try different positions, provided you are able to last that long...... hahaha....

Will try Armani during my next visit. Happy cheonging brudders!

Cheers!

Chiokang

theduke2sg
08-02-2002, 10:39 PM
Had Eva this evening. Really beautiful girl and very professional. Gives quite a good massage and was quite responsive during the special. Perhaps fatigue has gotten into me. Was unable to cum even though she did her best to BJ and HJ to help. Beautiful Body. Definitely worth the money though I did not cum. I think I am falling in love with her......hehehehe...

repsolman
09-02-2002, 02:25 AM
Indeed, Eva is a gal worth having. Last time I tried her was almost a year ago - so many girls and so little time. Was once memorable experience.

theduke2sg
10-02-2002, 04:59 PM
The reason why she is so unforgettable to me is the kiss (lips) and hug she gave me before we part. They made up for my not cumming....:D

Stealth
10-02-2002, 08:09 PM
Still new in HC...................

Can anyone advise the location of Bugis HC????

Thanks a million.

TRtipsters
11-02-2002, 12:19 AM
Fortune Ctr, 4th Level.

Originally posted by Stealth
Still new in HC...................

Can anyone advise the location of Bugis HC????

Thanks a million.

TheSaint
11-02-2002, 09:34 AM
I heard that bugis HC is very "lock" in terms of facilities, is it true??
The good i came across in spore was "Jin Shou Zhi", good facilities, better than Leisure.

:cool:

Geylander
11-02-2002, 12:51 PM
Has anyone try a gal called June?
How's her service? Saw her the other day when I was there with Eva, look quite chio & when I asked her name she asked me to book her anytime with a CFM look.

TRtipsters
15-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Hey bro ...

i like this method ..... hahahaa ....

Originally posted by wind73
Tried her b4... Very talkative.. was good during the bj cuz that was the only time she's quiet. ;)

TheSaint
15-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint
I heard that bugis HC is very "lock" in terms of facilities, is it true??
The good i came across in spore was "Jin Shou Zhi", good facilities, better than Leisure.

:cool:

Hey bros out there, so how??

And how much is the charges like?? eg entrance fees??

Thanks.

TRtipsters
16-02-2002, 12:46 AM

Hey bros out there, so how??

And how much is the charges like?? eg entrance fees??

Thanks.

Entrance - 36
hj - 50
bj - 80
fj - 100
anythin else ... neg urself !!

Chiokang
17-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Frankly speaking I myself find Bugis HC "lock" in terms of its toilet facility..... The last time I visited Bugis.... somehow ate something wrongly during lunchtime and had to chiong the toilet....

To my amazement..... only 2 toilets were available and both occupied.... had to really squeezed my balls and ass tide... so that I won't "sai lau ka quee kor".... Finally one came out and quickly rushed in and immediately after taking off pant and brief.... unload the full load of shits into the bowel.... Somemore the toilets are the squatting type not the sitting type!!!

Been to other HCs such as Grand HC, Lai Lai, Miko and the most recent one at Chancery HC.... all these HCs had at least more than 6 toilets available (excluding the bathing cubicles)....

Thus had to agree that Bugis is rather pathetic and lock in this sense...

Cheers !

TheSaint
17-02-2002, 12:49 AM
ANY HOT SPA AVAILABLE THERE??

Stranger07
17-02-2002, 01:41 AM
so other than eva what other gals are good as i have not been there for quite some time so need u guys to give recommendation

bigfoot889
17-02-2002, 11:34 AM
can try vivein , the latest ang pai there

accura
17-02-2002, 12:20 PM
How is vivien's ratings?

bigfoot889
18-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Vivien about 21 - 23 years old , around 1.60 tall , long hair, fair & smooth skin and slim , good looking, quite gal type . Reasonable good message, slowly lick whole body before bj & fj . No rushing for timing.

More hot favourite than Chilli of Lesiure when she was still at Bugis.

Vectra
22-02-2002, 01:06 PM
Ivy

Anyone try this gal b4? I tried her abt 5 mths back. She was quite new at that time. She offered me HJ and I asked for a FJ instead.
She agreed after some consideration. keke. While sge was undressing , I tried to help her to it and she kept making that moaning sound. Told her the real action have not started and why was she making such "noises". kekeke! Her reply was she was cold!

Anyway the FJ was no so good as she keep resisting approaches.
However was quite turn on by her innocence way. I mean like fucking a virgin...keke

Look : 6/10
Figure : 6.5/10
Massage : 7/10
Special : 7/10

Stranger07
22-02-2002, 02:23 PM
thanks bros for yr help i think other than eva at least if she is not free i still have another choice.

TRtipsters
23-02-2002, 01:09 AM
tried her a couple of mths back too .... same discovery abt the soft moans now and then. did a fr in the old forum, cant realli rem now .... as far as i can recall, not really worth the $$$.

Originally posted by Vectra
Ivy

Anyone try this gal b4? I tried her abt 5 mths back. She was quite new at that time. She offered me HJ and I asked for a FJ instead.
She agreed after some consideration. keke. While sge was undressing , I tried to help her to it and she kept making that moaning sound. Told her the real action have not started and why was she making such "noises". kekeke! Her reply was she was cold!

Anyway the FJ was no so good as she keep resisting approaches.
However was quite turn on by her innocence way. I mean like fucking a virgin...keke

Look : 6/10
Figure : 6.5/10
Massage : 7/10
Special : 7/10

forbidden98
24-02-2002, 11:17 PM
does anyone knows where Seven from Bugis HC has gone to? She is fantasic!!

TRtipsters
25-02-2002, 12:04 AM
check the thread on fr of Chilli from Leisure ... the answers are there ...

Originally posted by forbidden98
does anyone knows where Seven from Bugis HC has gone to? She is fantasic!!

jetabout2001
25-02-2002, 05:45 PM
Heard so much - Tried to ask for Eva, but she on leave until 1 Apr.
Book Armani, but when I went there, she just took off 2 days.
Vivien also not around.
Pauline very buzee, maybe because all the ang pais not around.

Xyberduke
26-02-2002, 11:59 AM
ANY HOT SPA AVAILABLE THERE??

No hot spa!
Bugis one of those with no facilities....jus shower area and tv area

Vectra
26-02-2002, 01:49 PM
Heard so much - Tried to ask for Eva, but she on leave until 1 Apr.

Is it 1 Mar you are trying to type? 1 Apr a bit too long...

theduke2sg
26-02-2002, 10:32 PM
I called and asked about Eva too. The recept says she is on leave till end of March. So April will be a comfortable month to go see her.

fking45
27-02-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by theduke2sg
I called and asked about Eva too. The recept says she is on leave till end of March. So April will be a comfortable month to go see her.

Since EVA is on long leave.......... u may wanna try out pauline... coco..... Maybe can check out if got any new gals.....normally after cny got new batch.... if you r lucky you may the teh 1st few customer....

TRtipsters
28-02-2002, 12:59 AM
was there yesterday for my usual gal (too lazy to think of any names) .... took some time for the suana and sits at the tv room ....

while waiting saw this pretty tall gal walking ard in cheongsam .. looks pretty avg ... any bros into taller gals can give her a try maybe. seems like there are only few gals working these few days .. maybe a better time to be there next week instead.

heipigo
28-02-2002, 06:35 PM
wats her name? :)

TRtipsters
01-03-2002, 11:39 AM
paiseh .... this tall gal is Cindy.

merfolk
02-03-2002, 12:12 AM
You are right she has fake boob and has bad attitude but she give BBBJ and nipple is very different. It is very flat and white.

I would recommend you to try at least once. She is also very easy going. You can talk to her like a old friend.

bigfoot889
02-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Cindy
have try cindy before, first time service so so. but second time sevice totally change , will do bbbj ,allow freching , and can fj in any position.

TRtipsters
03-03-2002, 12:38 AM
any more descriptions ?

Originally posted by wind73
I frequent Bugis HC and Cindy is definately not in my list for seconds. If asked for reccomendations by bros, I would rather reccomend Eva, Pauline or even Yuki.

BTW, saw a pretty gal in beige skirt with those feathery sleeves today in BHC, but didn't manage to get her name. Any bros know who she is?

blower
03-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Hi,
First time posting a message here. Been to Bugis four times so far...More interested in having blowjobs than others...but this is my report.

1st time: Moon
Skinny little girl. Looks ok, but can be quite a spoiltsport. Asked for blow...Greatest regret...She tot she was some kind of grinding machine...Hurt like siao...in the end, had to use a bit of hj to make me cum. Quite dictative when it came to touching her...Put me off terribly...Massage oso like nothing like that.

2nd time: Pauline
With so much talks about Pauline being a girl whom one would like to take home to mummy, asked for her...gosh...really had half the mind to take her home...Cheerful, and like someone who posted earlier, used her body weight to massage...Was flattering her throughout the massage, saying that people were praising her very much...Guess when she gave the blow, she really tried very hard to please...Felt like heaven coz' could really feel her put in her heart and soul into it...Her boobs were nice to touch and she allowed fingering in her cunt...

blower
03-03-2002, 10:50 PM
3rd time: Armani
After reading so much about her, must try also...Was a bit of disappointed to find her quite old...Made a mistake by asking her to get the cap first...She tot I wanted fj...Tot might as well...Maybe she too shag or my expectations too high after all the posts...Din find it satisfactory...But gotta admit that she has a slutty look...

4th time: Pauline (Again???)
Really cannot tahan the thought of my little brother in her mouth again. Very obliging...Think I mged to make her aroused, coz' she shuddered quite a bit...Was also slurping like nobody's biz sometimes...Really shiok.
Found out that her boobs are 34B, but I think can go for C oso...she was complaining about her little tummy...Thought no harm flattering her a bit more...heheheee...

In summary,
Moon
looks: 5/10
boobs: 4/10
massage: 4/10
bj: 4/10

Pauline
looks: 8/10 (I like her looks...if only i can have a gf of her looks!)
boobs: 8/10 (Nice to touch and squeeze)
massage: 6/10
bj: 8/10

Armani
looks: 7/10
boobs: 6/10
massage: 6/10
bj: 6/10
fj: 5/10 (kept saying tat her legs wobbly liao)

caligula
04-03-2002, 11:47 PM
Wanted to try Pauline today but she was off, so requested Armani. Me quite satisfied lah. I think she's very sweet. Very friendly but massage average only. Actually wanted only BM/BJ but once she turned around with her pussy 2 inches from my face cannot tahan and ended up screwing her. I lurvvve the mirrors in the room.

First time at Bugis was with jenny last month. She's a sniffer, sniffed me everywhere, my balls and especially my armpits . . . anyone noticed that? Oh well, whatever turns her on!

bigfoot889
05-03-2002, 12:52 AM
Moon look pretty, like a little gal next door.
massage no strenght, keep complaint tired.
Fj like f@@k a fresh small little gal, alway try to push u alway.

fking45
05-03-2002, 10:31 AM
I try MOON b4....its was like those japanese schoolgals VCDS....small bulit....keep pushing u away........shy....... nexttime can try to use a bit of force......

TRtipsters
05-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by fking45
I try MOON b4....its was like those japanese schoolgals VCDS....small bulit....keep pushing u away........shy....... nexttime can try to use a bit of force......

haven tried her yet ... and yes she do look kinda cute to me ...

blower
05-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Don't like Moon...May be a bit cute...but very unsporting...always make me wonder why she choose to be in this line when she's so unwilling...

Still prefer Pauline...If only I can have a gf that has her looks, her boobs, her cheerfulness, and her bj skills...Still can remember her asking me not to forget her if new girls were to join the centre...

MG69
06-03-2002, 09:28 AM
Moon can be quite grumpy and keeps complaining.....

the last time i had her do BJ my little bro was suffering more than enjoying....

and her skills is really lousy..... would rather spend my money else where.......

TRtipsters
06-03-2002, 11:49 PM
haven hear from u for quite a while bro ... must be real busy in recce yah ....

Geylander
07-03-2002, 10:09 AM
Went bugis yesterday & heard from counter that Vivein already resigned.

Any bro here know where our all-time favourite Vivein gone to?

MG69
07-03-2002, 10:59 AM
u toking abt me??

i haven been in singapore....
currently overseas working

if i have the cash to try out the new places here
will definitely post FR

but from wat i see the sg scene is getting from bad to worse

poonani
08-03-2002, 04:51 PM
Since this was initially a Pauline thread and at least 4 FRs on her, I'm surprised no one mentioned her stretch marks on her tummy. Totally off-putting. I wouldn't take her home, there are better looking girls out there. The China girls for one.

Plus points are her appreciation of cunnilingus and multiple finger penetration. Passive fucking but make it what you want. You can slam her to the mirror standing up if you want, all she'll do is moan. No CIM.

She has a 5 year old child and she used to work at Deluxe nightclub in KL, so if you fuck her here, you save RM500 booking plus RM500 fuck.

$100, do what you want. Eva is slightly better and I had a very passionate session with Ivy (total lian with bleached hair)

MG69
08-03-2002, 05:21 PM
u dun seem to like her much......

one man's meat may be another's poison.....

blower
11-03-2002, 12:46 AM
Pauline will be out of town from 8-13 April

If Ivy's so good...maybe should try her one of these days then.

Hollowman
11-03-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by rewindd
[B
Started with cat bath, while i fingered her, proceeded to BJ with hot tea, takes her time to suck and feels damn shiok, alternates between sucking cock and balls, nearly came there but tahaned by thinking of the ugliest girl i have ever met. proceeded to 69 before she slips on the rubber.

Started with her on the top and went through a whole array of positions, she was proactive and was giving suggestions on positions. Did it standing, doggie, wheelbarrow, with her sitting on the basin platform, and even attempted 'superman' but can't get it right after 2 attempts.

service over looks. There are definitely more chio girls in the HC.... [/B]

Do u mean can get BJ without rubber ?
So if you cannot tahaned & "came" during Bj then must pay for full course ?

bigfoot889
11-03-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Hollowman

Do u mean can get BJ without rubber ?
So if you cannot tahaned & "came" during Bj then must pay for full course ?

Can ask for bj first, if can tahan , then request for FJ

TRtipsters
11-03-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bigfoot889

Can ask for bj first, if can tahan , then request for FJ

if there's still time left ....

repsolman
14-03-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by hankypanky
I went to bugis today and time for me to submit my report. Didn't choose to use the facilities so just went straight to the room. A few minutes later a rather tall girl entered.

Her name's helen and she said she's 23, from malaysia.
started with massage and she has very soft hands, no feeling at all on my back. Rather chatty.

may go for her again cos she's near my age

Not happy with service don't go back. Plenty of nice ones out there. Try Eva and Yuki, make u song song.

blower
17-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Tried her after hearing so much about her. Does have a lian's face...massage machiam no strength, still kept asking me if painful or not...Ask if I wanted special after rubbing my didi with the towel for a while...Ask for a blow...Geez...a real waste of money...Spent a bit of time on hot tea, and that's it...more of a hj than a bj. Overall, very disappointing...kept refusing to let her tits licked or sucked and her cunt to be fingered...Still prefer Pauline...

Looks: 5/10 (Not really interested in lians...Armani still can...though)
Massage: 4/10
BM: 5/10 (Kept moaning...dunno for wat...din even do anything...)
BJ: 5/10 ( Only a while...)
HJ: 6/10 ( Slightly better, but can do it so vigorously tat it seems as if my skin gonna tear....
Attitude: 4/10 ( Was pouting most of the time...)
Overall: 5/10 (Nothing spectacular about her)

Kiev
22-03-2002, 01:16 AM
Was feeling rather horny, so paid my first 1st visit to this HC in Fortune Centre 4th storey in the late afternoon.

Went into the room and bathed. Within, 5 minutes as mentioned by the recep, June came in. She has a sexy voice and a CFM look, however I found her too chatty. The massage was not good and the screw was pretty normal. My rating as follows: -

Looks: 7/10
Height: short
Vital Statistics: Approx. 32A-25-33 Really small tits but perky
Massage: 4/10
BJ: 6/10 With cap and blow for 5 min, trying to make u cum faster
FJ: 5/10 Complained to me what's taking me so long to cum! Tried doggy, missionary and horse riding, finishing in missionary.
Price: S$100 excl. entrance fee.

She said she was only few months there, from Perak but living in JB. Talked so much about 4D, Toto, praying, etc. Bored my dick to death. She blew me with a flavoured cap, so she must have enjoyed it. Certainly won't try her again.

This is my shortest FR, becoz there's nothing much to shout about. And I have been screwing for past 3 days after 2 days in Jakarta. Lord, please forgive me for my sins.

rewindd
22-03-2002, 08:38 AM
totally agree that she's one of the worst fuck there... did a FR on her some time back....

June FR
one word, farked up farked up farked up....
was there last nite and decided to do a lucky draw and see kena who.... looks ok.... haven start say she thirsty, need to go get drink, come back start massage, half way her hp ring, went to answer.... talk too much, sometimes she talk, she uses her hand to demonstrate and just stop massage... ask the qn, went out get her barang barang, come back say she never wear watch, time going to be up soon... nabez.... bbbj ok only, fj she insisit to be on bottom... very very pissed off.... strted missionary, a while sian leow wan to change, she say " wah your money very difficult to earn ar" KNN we paying and she say this kind of fark statement.... keep rushing say no time leow and how overshot i dun need to pay she nid to pay.... ended up i so pissed off that cannot even stand anymore..... farked up farked up farked up... bros who cheong there pls beware......

Kiev
22-03-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by rewindd
totally agree that she's one of the worst fuck there... did a FR on her some time back....

Hi,

don't get so worked up! She's really a lousy screw! Luckily I have a better screw with her than u did. Save for her face, otherwise it would have been a worse screw. She's only 25 years old though, so brudders who want a bad screw, but an ok face, try her. Hahaha, just joking!

Regards!

joealex
03-04-2002, 01:09 AM
Anyvody knows if Eva is back from leave?

TRtipsters
03-04-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by joealex

try calling week after next ...

markou88
03-04-2002, 06:34 PM
I saw in a list of HC gals saying tat YUKI will bath with you an give you a second try if you cum too early, is it true?? And is the bathing before or after the special???

So are you usaully fully naked for the whole 20 mins while massging??

nineinchnails
03-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by markou88
I saw in a list of HC gals saying tat YUKI will bath with you an give you a second try if you cum too early, is it true?? And is the bathing before or after the special???

So are you usaully fully naked for the whole 20 mins while massging??

wah...seriously so good? me thinkin abt goin tomorrow.....yummy!!!

got any FR on her?

i'm new to all this....dun flame me k?

BigBertha
04-04-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by joealex

Just called today. Eva has extended her leave until May. Kind of strange since the girls will be fined if they don't turn up for work. Unless she has some valid reason or recovering from something???

The good news is Armani will be back next week.

On Pauline, her scratch marks on her tummy clearly showed that she had a baby. Her breasts are unproportionate and somewhat sacking once she takes off her bra.

breastlover
05-04-2002, 12:55 AM
Can any bros confirm that Carmen has shaved pussy ? If possible try to let us know the breat size and age

Thanks

TRtipsters
05-04-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by breastlover
Can any bros confirm that Carmen has shaved pussy ? If possible try to let us know the breat size and age

Thanks

r u sure Carmen is back or still ard? last knew she kena caught in a av ops last yr ... unless there's a new gal by the same name ...

thomasdelarue
05-04-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by druids

r u sure Carmen is back or still ard? last knew she kena caught in a av ops last yr ... unless there's a new gal by the same name ...

if use same name,
it will invite av to come and check again , HEHEEE

think the hc damm stupid, botak!

Fat_Lim
15-04-2002, 07:53 AM
Any bros know where she go?

nokia6110
15-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Fat_Lim
Any bros know where she go?

rule of thumb in tracking hc gal.
usually they go to those hc nearby , logical
cos no need to change their accomodation

blower
15-04-2002, 11:17 PM
Is it true that Armani really resigned??? Where did she go then???

Virx
16-04-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by merfolk
You are right she has fake boob and has bad attitude but she give BBBJ and nipple is very different. It is very flat and white.

I would recommend you to try at least once. She is also very easy going. You can talk to her like a old friend.

Cindy is the most crappiest fcuk I ever had, face is ok looking but the fcuk was a waste of cash.

She does everything moaning and groaning even when you are not touching her.......boared my brother to death.....and she got no nipple for me to scuk...boring.

Take my advise, keep your money when you are offered Cindy....better to just go home and wank yourself.

Fat_Lim
16-04-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by blower
Is it true that Armani really resigned??? Where did she go then???

Well...... been there on Sunday, counter said she had resigned last week.

Missed her really.......................

Any bros know where she gone to?

Thanks!!!

TRtipsters
16-04-2002, 11:01 AM
dun worry bro .. this circle is veri small .. as long as she's still working in Sin HC ... she 'll be spotted sooner or later ...

Originally posted by Fat_Lim

Well...... been there on Sunday, counter said she had resigned last week.

Missed her really.......................

Any bros know where she gone to?

Thanks!!!

blower
16-04-2002, 09:14 PM
Geeez....With Eva and Armani not in Bugis now, who are the ang pais there?

Hanfeizi01
28-04-2002, 09:44 PM
Hope it's not true, btw anyone knows when she's comming back?

blower
28-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Don't know who has it, but it could be one of them:

Moon
Pauline
Armani

coz I got it after having sessions with them...Haiz...

LookLookSeeSee
28-04-2002, 11:58 PM
You mean you kanna STD after with them??? Pls be more clear lei?

Anyway, I once saw a girl with golden hair (at Bugis HC, of course), what's her name? Anyone knows?

sengkang9
29-04-2002, 12:31 AM
The girl with Golden hair is JoJo!

blower
29-04-2002, 09:32 PM
I think so...Was ok before having them...now under medication...Actually, i suspect it's Moon...coz' after her bj, my didi started to hurt...but dun quote me...

latebloomer88
29-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Opps, had a BJ by Moon a few weeks back. But fortunately with cap. Anyway, just some additional feedback on this ger --- as what many brudders have mentioned, SYT with an attitude. But knowing that, I was extremely gentle and nice to her (usual bs) and received pretty good gf treatment. Thinking of trying her again but then again, maybe not!

Looks : 7
Body : 8 - small size, smooth and white
Breast : 3 - small and very sensitive (cannot grope)
Attitude : 6
BJ : 5 (rough, lack experience)
Overall : 6 (had better but slender nice body is a big plus)

ray922
30-04-2002, 12:35 AM
I think so...Was ok before having them...now under medication...Actually, i suspect it's Moon...coz' after her bj, my didi started to hurt...but dun quote me...

Shit, she gave me bbbj two weeks back. Hi Blower, what's the symptom?

blower
30-04-2002, 11:15 PM
Errrr, can check from yahoo? coz' sometimes, no symptoms at all...for me, the testicles felt like kanna whacked by ball like tat...a bruised feeling and urine that time, got burning sensation...

spenceryap
30-04-2002, 11:57 PM
Bro,

wat u just describe are signs and symptom of STD

Chlamydia

Go see a doc and get it treated ok.....

blower
01-05-2002, 11:16 AM
I've seen the doctor. It's not chlamydia according to the doctor. It's called Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU). Been consuming antibiotics now...

ray922
01-05-2002, 11:34 AM
I've seen the doctor. It's not chlamydia according to the doctor. It's called Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU). Been consuming antibiotics now...

Check out this link for more info. Feel relieved after reading this.
Actually I have no symptons but cautious after bbbj by Moon.
Bro, think twice before bbbj next time. I thinks that's the last one for me.

http://www.mckinley.uiuc.edu/health-info/dis-cond/commdis/ngu.html

BTW, anyone here has more fr of Cindy of Bugis?

ray922
01-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Went to Bugis the othe day. Saw this girl, just wondering anyone has any idea who she is?

1) Slim & quite tall
2) Tits quite small
3) Not too sure is Chinese or Malay (quite dark skin)
but don't really look like a malay to me.
4) Long and a bit curly hair

Thanks

blower
01-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Errrrr, I don't remember having any bbbj with any HC gers leh...fj either....all capped...

casablanca
02-05-2002, 12:19 PM
My opinion on Pauline.

Face:Sweet 7/10
Body:Short but well proportional 7/10
Boobs:B to C cup. Handy.
Massage:4/10
BJ:Stimulating 8/10
FJ:Willing to try diff pos. 8/10

Overall comment:Attitude is good.
Like being your gf.

latebloomer88
02-05-2002, 05:26 PM
Talking about Jojo, here is my FR-

Looks - 7.5 (appearance looks pretty good)
Body - 6 (small tits, fat bottom & thighs)
Massage - 4 (press here and there only)
BJ - 6
HJ - 6
Attitude - 7

Quite dissappointed with the BJ - didn't cum but attitude quite good. Allows you to touch and finger. Probably skip her next time unless no choice.

Iluvoyster
03-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer88
Talking about Jojo, here is my FR-

Looks - 7.5 (appearance looks pretty good)
Body - 6 (small tits, fat bottom & thighs)
Massage - 4 (press here and there only)
BJ - 6
HJ - 6
Attitude - 7

Quite dissappointed with the BJ - didn't cum but attitude quite good. Allows you to touch and finger. Probably skip her next time unless no choice.

All Bugis regular Bros

This afternoon when I am having lunch outside the HC, saw 1 girl came out from the HC, quite slim, long hair and is about 1.65m tall, look quite ok but is sexy. Can bros enlighten me who is she??Cos I have never been to Bugis HC before

blower
03-05-2002, 10:31 PM
Folks,
I'm cleared of NGU liao!!! Waiting for my HIV results...Don't worry...dun think i will be going for any bjs or fjs, at least not for the time being....

LookLookSeeSee
03-05-2002, 11:24 PM
Wondering why the HC girls are so careless lei? Should they be more selective? Wondering is there any so-called "high-class" HC around? Don't mind pay that bit extra to do it with a peaceful mind.:confused:

teh_o2002
04-05-2002, 11:08 PM
was there wif my fren three months back. My fren got a Cambodian gal who was married to a spore guy. SHe found that this is a very rewarding business.

I got a slightly plump gal. forgot her name liao. Got a HJ. Can touch every where, even show me abalone. Her boobs are quite big but still very shapely, defying gravity.

Check prices with her revealed that she would fo BBBJ for $80 and CIM for $100. I am not into unsafe "Theraphy" for my bro so didnt go for it. hehehehe....

Better be safe than sorry. Wont forgive myself if my partner caught anythg from me.

manson
05-05-2002, 12:24 AM
Folks,
I'm cleared of NGU liao!!! Waiting for my HIV results...Don't worry...dun think i will be going for any bjs or fjs, at least not for the time being....

hope u'll be fine man. Take care bro!

TRtipsters
05-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Iluvoyster

All Bugis regular Bros

This afternoon when I am having lunch outside the HC, saw 1 girl came out from the HC, quite slim, long hair and is about 1.65m tall, look quite ok but is sexy. Can bros enlighten me who is she??Cos I have never been to Bugis HC before

bro,
i think most of the HCs have such gals based on ur descriptions .... even some of the receps qualify to be on ur descriptions ...

nokia6110
05-05-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by MG69

on the way going up to bugis, using the escalator, notice there is
one footmassage shop, also do body massage,
some gals . quite slim and tall r sitting outside , although face fruck tup,

think still can worth a try, dun know got bro tried tis
foot massage shop or not??

got special ???
how much???

TRtipsters
05-05-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

got special ???
how much???

been passing thru alot of time but have not seen any gal to ur descriptions .... maybe u're lucky that day ...

blower
06-05-2002, 12:07 AM
Thanks, Manson...

For that, I'll give you a piece of news...Eva's coming back on 9/5.

Takuma
06-05-2002, 09:42 AM

got special ???
how much???

Yes, I saw that girl while walking to the ATM machine. Looks like she sits there trying to seduce passer-by into the shop. Was not seduced by her though.

qoobear
06-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Have ONLY been to Bugis once (pure freshy), and kenna June... surely she is damn talkative and really rush. Thinking of going again... and heard so much about Pauline, Ivy and Eva... which one is good for freshy like me???

nokia6110
06-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by qoobear
Have ONLY been to Bugis once (pure freshy), and kenna June... surely she is damn talkative and really rush. Thinking of going again... and heard so much about Pauline, Ivy and Eva... which one is good for freshy like me???

take pauline lah!
freshies and freshies shiok lah,

leekme
06-05-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by qoobear

Yo! Didn't you read my FR on Ivy. Ivy is poison sai Ivy, don't waste time and money touching. My FR was concurred by several other bros. Don't heed warning, good luck to you.

Takuma
07-05-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Iluvoyster

All Bugis regular Bros

These are the girls who fit your description:

1. Cindy - tall, slim, long hair (straight), fair, tao look
2. Helen - tall, slim, long hair (curly), tanned, CFM look
3. Rose (PRC) - tall, slim, long hair, fair, mature look

Most likely its Helen going out to buy cigarette.

But wait. From the discussion, looks like someone kena V.D. after visiting this HC. Is it safer to avoid this HC for a while?

nokia6110
07-05-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Takuma

These are the girls who fit your description:

1. Cindy - tall, slim, long hair (straight), fair, tao look
2. Helen - tall, slim, long hair (curly), tanned, CFM look
3. Rose (PRC) - tall, slim, long hair, fair, mature look

Most likely its Helen going out to buy cigarette.

But wait. From the discussion, looks like someone kena V.D. after visiting this HC. Is it safer to avoid this HC for a while?

common sense will frighten you oredi
avoid totally never come back.

Takuma
08-05-2002, 09:15 AM

common sense will frighten you oredi
avoid totally never come back.

Actually out of the three girls, Helen is the only one that I have yet to try. She is one of the prettier girls there. IMO, she has better looks in contrast to those ang pais like Pauline, Armani.

Thinking of trying her actually.

FatSpider
08-05-2002, 12:12 PM
heh
armani so hot now ah
i tried her damn long ago when she just came
first time on her 2nd day and 2nd time a mth later
damn tight but she quite fresh that time

blower
08-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Tot Armani has resigned??? Why is her name raised again?

Fat_Lim
09-05-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
heh
armani so hot now ah
i tried her damn long ago when she just came
first time on her 2nd day and 2nd time a mth later
damn tight but she quite fresh that time

Is she back?

Takuma
09-05-2002, 09:21 AM
Tot Armani has resigned??? Why is her name raised again? Originally posted by Fat_Lim
Is she back? Oh, I'm just comparing Helen with Armani in terms of their looks. That's why her name was mentioned again. I have no idea whether is she back in Bugis because I have not been there for over 2 months.

gnightman1
09-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Wonder if brudders know if Erona still working there? Have not visited for 1 year.

Her bj is good and one of the rare Eurasian/baba still around in HCs.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10

Cheers.

TRtipsters
09-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by gnightman1
Wonder if brudders know if Erona still working there? Have not visited for 1 year.

Her bj is good and one of the rare Eurasian/baba still around in HCs.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10

Cheers.

sad to say ... din see her moving to the present location with the rest from roponggi ....

for those been waiting, confirmed, eva coming back today ...

joealex
19-05-2002, 10:19 AM
Can somebody comfirm if Eva has resigned? Thanks.

blower
19-05-2002, 12:30 PM
I was told by the lady over the phone yesterday that Eva will be back today...Dunno how true it is though...

lickme
20-05-2002, 09:35 PM
I was told by the lady over the phone yesterday that Eva will be back today...Dunno how true it is though...

Did she come back ??

Geylander
21-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Was @ Bugis last wk & tried Helen who just came back from leave.
She told me business damn quiet this mth, didn't tell her somebody kenna vd so customers all siam for the time being. BTW, find her damn sian always showed me a sleepy face even yawned during initial fj. F*ck, wasted my $, will not try her again.

stamina
21-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Anybody can PM me some contacts to get me started off. Me am new and am onterested in bugis HC girls. Thanks

catch_all_69
22-05-2002, 09:45 AM
since u r new around here, just a friendly alert for u. if u hv read from some other postings, another brother kenna something and still on medication for his pain down there. maybe that is why Bugis a little quiet nowadays. many bros avoiding the place for a while. goodl luck.

kenneth1979
22-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Geylander
Was @ Bugis last wk & tried Helen who just came back from leave.
She told me business damn quiet this mth, didn't tell her somebody kenna vd so customers all siam for the time being. BTW, find her damn sian always showed me a sleepy face even yawned during initial fj. F*ck, wasted my $, will not try her again.

i think the worse is yet to come
Come June when the WC begins, most bros will not visit HCs as
they busy watching and betting WC
the gals would be better off to return to their hometown and
take a rest before coming back to work in july

FatSpider
22-05-2002, 06:22 PM
prob not
later all go there see wc , that is if that hc shows on tv

Si chai
23-05-2002, 12:54 PM
Hi Brudder,

Just wonder whether there is any big boob gals in this HC, please recommend ?.. as I wish one..

Thanx...

samlee8
23-05-2002, 04:07 PM
anyone just visit this place? and how is that brother that kena std? are u better now?

Hanfeizi01
23-05-2002, 09:43 PM
Eva on leave again?

blower
23-05-2002, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I was cleared of NGU quite some time ago...Thanks for the concern...

Takuma
25-05-2002, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I was cleared of NGU quite some time ago...Thanks for the concern... Good to hear that. Have you started 'cheonging' again?

blower
26-05-2002, 02:36 AM
Sort of...Have been trying a couple of hj and jua gen...nothing else...

Partition
26-05-2002, 02:52 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this Forum. Anyone who is helpful enough, maybe can pm me some advise or what.

samlee8
26-05-2002, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I was cleared of NGU quite some time ago...Thanks for the concern...
hi, what is ngh? and do you visit bugis hc again? by the way, who u kena from?

blower
26-05-2002, 05:25 PM
NGU is a kind of bacterial infection...Can lead to infertility...Dunno who I got it from...

samlee8
27-05-2002, 12:25 PM
NGU is a kind of bacterial infection...Can lead to infertility...Dunno who I got it from...

so you still dare to go to bugis hc? i am sorry for that.

blower
27-05-2002, 11:31 PM
No, I din go back to Bugis...though the temptation of trying Eva's very big.

LookLookSeeSee
28-05-2002, 12:33 AM
Can someone confirm is Bugis HC safe now???

TRtipsters
28-05-2002, 10:44 AM
eva's still on long leave ....

soul88
28-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Hello!

All this talk about brudders kena VD or NGU or whatever from Bugis HC is nonsense. You kena from the girl, not from the HC, unless got these bacteria hanging around in the air, on the mattress, under the bed, etc.

If like that liao lah. Walk into Fortune Centre maybe kena air from Bugis HC then get disease.

Then if someone kena Aids from Geylang, whole of Geylang must avoid ah??

Better don't live in Singapore then, because already got all sorts of diseases in Singapore air. Go to some far, off, deserted island where you fuck yourself everyday!

By the way, I am not owner or supporter of Bugis. Just want to get things STRAIGHT!

nehnehpok
28-05-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by soul88
Hello!

All this talk about brudders kena VD or NGU or whatever from Bugis HC is nonsense. You kena from the girl, not from the HC, unless got these bacteria hanging around in the air, on the mattress, under the bed, etc.

If like that liao lah. Walk into Fortune Centre maybe kena air from Bugis HC then get disease.

Then if someone kena Aids from Geylang, whole of Geylang must avoid ah??

Better don't live in Singapore then, because already got all sorts of diseases in Singapore air. Go to some far, off, deserted island where you fuck yourself everyday!

By the way, I am not owner or supporter of Bugis. Just want to get things STRAIGHT!

relac lah brudder. mai ah neh hot leh. no point getting tu lan. there r many loyal regulars like me who still go there as often as b4. its just those pussy cats who just stray away...

chinchilla
28-05-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by kenneth1979

i think the worse is yet to come
Come June when the WC begins, most bros will not visit HCs as
they busy watching and betting WC
the gals would be better off to return to their hometown and
take a rest before coming back to work in july

bro kenneth .. u wrong lah .. ask the boss put a tv in each room .. then all guys go .. bonk until dont come out better business .. heehee .. (just joking .. hope all bro no angry hor .. ) << joke of the day>> :D

blower
28-05-2002, 11:09 PM
Nobody's asking anyone to avoid Bugis. But can't blame people for wanting to avoid the place either...If AIDS can be gotten from eating certain food, I bet everyoné's gonna avoid the food either. To each of his own. People want to avoid, that's people's business. Why bother to make things clear when we all know that once we bonk, whether with cap or not, we're exposed to all kinds of STDs? Let them decide on their own instead.

biboy
29-05-2002, 01:26 PM
let me the guinea pig, going down today.

will let bros know if i got kena aid, stv etc. next week.

hahahahah ......

:(

soul88
29-05-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by biboy
let me the guinea pig, going down today.

will let bros know if i got kena aid, stv etc. next week.

hahahahah ......

:(

To make this experiment more "scientific" we need a lot more people and do double blind studies - one group goes down to Bugis, another group does not go down, yet another group goes somewhere else but they are made to believe that they are going down to Bugis (to test placebo effect), etc.

The scientists studying these people must also be "blind" - they must not know who is in which group, just test blood for Aids, etc.

Lots of guinea pigs needed!

samlee8
29-05-2002, 09:57 PM

To make this experiment more "scientific" we need a lot more people and do double blind studies - one group goes down to Bugis, another group does not go down, yet another group goes somewhere else but they are made to believe that they are going down to Bugis (to test placebo effect), etc.

The scientists studying these people must also be "blind" - they must not know who is in which group, just test blood for Aids, etc.

Lots of guinea pigs needed!

me dont understand, please enlighten me

soul88
29-05-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by samlee8

me dont understand, please enlighten me

You obviously not scientific minded, but never mind. If explain wait kena flame for talking science in a sex site!

Basically, when scientists test new drugs, for eg, they have one group take the drug, another group don't take, yet another group take dummy drug - then they see the outcome. This is blind study.

Double-blind means that the scientists themselves are not given to know who belongs to which group, so that they will not be unduly influenced.

More interesting to ask bro who went down today for his FR and whether he caught any thing, ie any nice girls.

I also long time never go Bugis, since my fav girls there - Armani and Esther both gone liao!

samlee8
30-05-2002, 04:58 PM

You obviously not scientific minded, but never mind. If explain wait kena flame for talking science in a sex site!

Basically, when scientists test new drugs, for eg, they have one group take the drug, another group don't take, yet another group take dummy drug - then they see the outcome. This is blind study.

Double-blind means that the scientists themselves are not given to know who belongs to which group, so that they will not be unduly influenced.

More interesting to ask bro who went down today for his FR and whether he caught any thing, ie any nice girls.

I also long time never go Bugis, since my fav girls there - Armani and Esther both gone liao!

thanks for explaining to me, but i still dont understand. hee hee hee. but never mind, one of these days, i will understand. ha ha ha

whiteknight
02-06-2002, 10:18 AM
Hi Brudders; need some advice on the following questions:

1. I am puzzled by the various acronyms used here. Some I could decipher e.g. (HJ – Hand Job; BJ – Blow Job and FJ – Full Job). But need some brudders out there to advice me on these acronyms and what they are e.g: BBBJ, BM, CFM look etc (any more I missed out?)

2. Typical price for a HJ is $50, BJ is $80 and FJ is $100. After reading through the website; I know that for HJ, the girl will normally be topless. How about for BJ? Will the girl bear all or only her top?

bornerect_alive
04-06-2002, 11:09 PM
Hi brudder whiteknight, back-track to earlier threads. Some brudders have contributed quite a fair share of acronyms in one of the thread. Check them out.

Si chai
05-06-2002, 09:01 AM
Brudder,

I agree with your experiment and I will volunteer to join it, when will you all going, I want to in one group, tell a date ?

Happy testing!!!

itrr
07-06-2002, 11:08 AM
hi guys, yest just visited Bugis HC.. heard of it since 2 years back but then nv go n try.. was very quiet yest.. went in about 8+.. there was this guy who was wearing white shirt n black pants watching WC.. any bro happen to be him?? btw.. nv try special cos no money n v shag liao..before that went geylang for cat40.. anyway i tio helen.. quite chio indeed. looks like namie amuro.. small eyes. not to mention small tits.. forgot to tell my friend dun try special.. he got moon.. but lucky nv special. heard from him she was kaopeh kaobu-ing.. keep on pester my friend for special.. my friend told her only got $60.. ask her to do a BJ.. she say too low.. ask my friend for HJ.. kena rejected.. den attitude change.. knnbccb.. lucky my friend nv try.. wait kena dunno wad illness :eek: Not saying she has any diseases or what lah.. but better to be safe den sorry..

FatMan
07-06-2002, 10:45 PM
As i'm a newbie to HC have a few questions to ask some of the brothers in this forum, pls don't flame me.

1) Is all the payment paid up at the counter?

2) If after i go into the room then i want to have HJ/BJ/FJ, do i pay the gal first or after she has finished? or i go counter pay first then go back to the room for the service?

dannywee75
08-06-2002, 04:22 AM
out of boredom, i try to answer newbie q.

First do your homework & select a few gals from the FR some good bros gives.

Next call 100 & ask for the HC number or look at the yellowpages for the tel, or can buy newpaper, at the ads pages, there will be a lot of HC ads.

Call them & book the gal at a time u want. BUT pls don't be late, be early & can watch other gals as well.

Pay up front at the counter the fees for using the HC. Usually abt $30+, some may cost more. Ask when u call them.

Then when the gal comes in, u see for yourself if u wanna bonk her or maybe u just want a HJ/BJ. Stardard massage will be SOP, some worst, press, press here knock kock there, "do u want special ?" the lady will ask.

Usually i will answer: how much ?

She will then go out & bring her barang barang in. The shows begain...

For full special, she will strip all, for HJ or BJ, some will take off the top & some will strip all, hoping half way through u will change your mind to bong her.

U may also ask for Special first when she comes in the rm, then massage later.

Remember, pls do your homework first, if not changes u will get a bad day is 90%.

Hope this helps......

FatMan
08-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Thanks brother dannywee75, but u still didn't tell me pay the gal or the counter for the job. :cool:

whiteknight
08-06-2002, 02:22 PM
Hey FatMan, Pay the receptionist for the massage+room charges (about 30+). Pay the girl for any extras/specials.

09-06-2002, 12:17 PM
Any new FR from Bugis HC?

dannywee75
10-06-2002, 01:34 AM
I forgot to answer your q on the gal.
Pay the gal inside the rm. Some may ask for the $ first & some after the show but never bargain with her. Let her reduce the price herself to market rate. If you bargain too low, she will still want it but the service will be F*ckup.

Crocodile
13-06-2002, 02:28 AM
Short ANALYSIS on IVY

Hi bros... just went to Bugis a few days back...took the russian roullette and got IVY.

First time for me to have her... dyed hair bunny teeth... kinda skinny for my liking...

Tried to make conversation with me but i was too tired to talk so i just said.. u veli pretty in mandarin.. and that was my mistake.. she then said "uncle.. u also hensem mah" wah piang.. even my wife never say that... and with those words... she began her hurried massage

within 15 minutes her massage was over.. she tend to push push here push push there during massage.. and she was like sniffing half the time.. while the other half looking at the clock.

But its kinda contradicting... even she do that.. she really try hard to have a good conversation with me.

After the SOP... she ask me if i wan any set meal... then i say today too tired.... (cos she's not my type actually)...

she continued to massage irregularly.. and .... thats the story of my 36 bucks.....

body n all knots... same as those previous FRs...

jiji
17-06-2002, 10:00 PM
hey guyz

heard all the fun u all enjoying at the HC.... i am new to this....
can i ask u all how to get the ger i prefered for the massage???

for example PAULINE....
must i book it through telephone for the session????
or i can juz go to the centre an book there????

BTW wat doe BBBJ means???????

REGARDS

puss_c
18-06-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey newbie,

It's simple. Check out the phone number and phone the HC for a preferred girl by name. Pay @counter the entrance fee. Pay the girl the extra $$$ for extra service in the room normally although some do accept full payment by credit card at the counter after the session.

BBBJ=bare body blow job
I would not recommend going without your condom in place. Practice safe sex to protect your love ones.

Puss_C:rolleyes:

jiji
18-06-2002, 08:33 PM
thanx puss_c......

CPTMiller
18-06-2002, 09:07 PM
:)

sengkang9
20-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Anybody has any FR on ICE?
Was recommended by receiption earlier
but did not take up the offer.

FatMan
21-06-2002, 02:19 PM
Who did you try then?
Any FR? :cool:

funwheel
08-07-2002, 09:13 AM
any new gal to recommand?.

Hanfeizi01
08-07-2002, 07:44 PM
The legend of Bugis HC is gone, anyone know her werebouts pls inform, thankxs.

Gnenos
08-07-2002, 10:54 PM
Called Bugis, was told Eva No longer working liao

Any brothers confirm she "tiao zhao" to where else?

nokia3510
09-07-2002, 04:57 PM
OK, reality about Eva and Armani has set in... lets move onto the ones remaining. Ice - yeah i saw her in a killer black dress yesterday but had already booked someone else. She is quite a FULL woman - someone please share the intimate details leh!

DarkPrince
10-07-2002, 05:52 PM
Got a new girl, Apple. New on the job, she told me.

FR
Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10 (Small boos, nice ass)
Massage - 5/10
HJ - NA
BJ - 4/10 (hot tea but too fast over)
FJ - 6/10 (suggested diff positions but din cum due to time constraints. Wanted to jerk me off but I say no need)
Attitude - 7/10

bleu12
10-07-2002, 09:45 PM
Went down to Bugis today thinking that my fave HC girl of all-time ICE is back, there was an ICE but different girl. But boy did she turn out to be a BIG surprise.

attitude - 8.5
Massage - never try, too horny, got straight into business
body - (slightly fleshy but the natural D cup tits with pink nipples makes it a solid) 9 !
looks - 6.5-7.5, the hornier she gets, the better she looks.
AR - 7.5
BJ - 7.5
FJ - Omigod omigod, super tight !

overall great experience, really like you just scored a D cup gf and you've just first done the deed with her. :D

she'll be on leave 11 - 18 I think.

Am still looking for ICE who was at Bugis last year for about 3 months. Any brudders who knows her whereabouts ?

nineinchnails
10-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Yesterday after work, went down to Sim Lim to buy some blank CDs. Then walked to Fortune Center, wanted to try out Bugis after reading all this reviews.

Was about to take the lift when someone called my name. I turned around....Alamak....MY AUNTIE & relatives were having their dinner there....wah piang....SUAY....never tried at all....^^$!!! SUAY!!!!

Ah-Tong
10-07-2002, 10:14 PM
I did went to search high and low for it.....but cannot find the bloody place....Zzz....its in fortune centre??? hmmm....which floor?

siamcutey
10-07-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by nineinchnails
Yesterday after work, went down to Sim Lim to buy some blank CDs. Then walked to Fortune Center, wanted to try out Bugis after reading all this reviews.

Was about to take the lift when someone called my name. I turned around....Alamak....MY AUNTIE & relatives were having their dinner there....wah piang....SUAY....never tried at all....^^$!!! SUAY!!!!

Like dat is heng. If you come out and they see you. hahahahaha. You reputation is going down the drain

jiji
11-07-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Ah-Tong
I did went to search high and low for it.....but cannot find the bloody place....Zzz....its in fortune centre??? hmmm....which floor?

190 Middle Rd #04-34 Fortune Centre

gnightman1
12-07-2002, 08:24 AM
Hi Brudders,

Went to Bugis without booking.

As usual, was lucky and got my favourite...good svc and quite chio look. Yuki of course...will try to satisfy at all times. I know she has been there for quite some time...what does this shows...service counts!!

Receptionists told me that there is Kelly too? Anyone tried her before?

cheers.

wing
12-07-2002, 10:04 AM
Yah, tried Yuki on Mon, find her quite firndly, though 1st time. Here's my rating

Look: 6-7/10 slim and small build, not those with big nehneh type
Skill: Not much real msg, but the soft part is thrilling......
Attitude: good, though some may find her bit talkative
HJ: (50) did not try
BJ + BM: (80) 8/10 with hot tea
FJ: (100) did not try, can someone post a FR on this?

RTF: yes and very soon:)

code01
13-07-2002, 11:25 PM
try her before...feels she gives gd service too...she got this ability to squeeze ur cock which is heavenly....very shiok..u should try it..

noppensg
13-07-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by code01
try her before...feels she gives gd service too...she got this ability to squeeze ur cock which is heavenly....very shiok..u should try it..

Who is the "she" you are referring to?

code01
14-07-2002, 07:04 PM
ok..sorry...the 'she' i meant was yuki...form bugis...

mars2000
14-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Hi

Wnet there early June.Wanted to try Eva but she will only be back mid july . Pauline was afternoon shift and I was there in the morning.

So no choice but told them give me a young gal. Not that great looking and small tits. Asked fora BJ. Not so bad. Attittude good as she allowed fingering.

Came in Kelly.

Looks = 6/10
BJ = 8/10
Bf Treatment

Next time want to try Eva and Pualine

MG69
15-07-2002, 10:07 AM
this thread is still surviving and growing sia...../

so there is a new gal call kelly.

i will be trying her soon when i come back.

Pauline was my fav when i used to chiong

itchyDICK
15-07-2002, 12:10 PM
CAT

went to bugis hc sat afternoon without booking and was recommended by the recep to try out cat. Below is my fr:

looks: 7.5 (got cfm look, abit lianish too)
body: 7 (very slim n smooth skin , abt 1.6m)
bj/bm: 7.5 (not rushed, take her time to arouse u, allows nipple sucking)
attitude: 7.5

Happy cheonging! cheers :D

ladykiller
15-07-2002, 05:50 PM
[serious boh... how 2 get ur message icon from wher brudder???

ladykiller
15-07-2002, 06:00 PM
actuali never bonk eva nor armani b4...regrets<<>> but heard eva unclean so may itz a blessing in disguise reali brudder.....

mars2000
15-07-2002, 09:59 PM
Wat u mean by Eve unclean. Please elaborate becaue I want to try her soon.

blower
15-07-2002, 11:42 PM
Forget about bonking Eva...She has resigned...You may want to try Yuki though. Not very big boobs, but she actually licks your ass...Was quite surprised when she did that...Has a way in handling your bro from behind...Had a fj with her...Was kinda embarrassed coz my bro gave in before she was really into the fj.

jiji
15-07-2002, 11:50 PM
any brudders here noes whether the all time fav pauline still works there???

hotdick69
16-07-2002, 11:29 AM
confirm liao Eva not there.........

nokia3510
16-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Yup, there is already tribute to Eva, and bros also confirm she is not there. I guess its hard to face reality that she is GONE, but life goes on right ? Fun at Bugis. There is still Yuki, Ice (whom I have read a lot about), Pauline, CoCo right ? So, more FRs please.

mars2000
16-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Yeah . You are right. Wanted to try Eva and then work downwards to Pauline and Yuki.

Anyway, will try Pauline next then.

MG69
16-07-2002, 06:02 PM
ya pauline is not bad
she was my fav when i used to chiong Bugis.

now overseas so din go there for a long time liao

jiji
16-07-2002, 10:18 PM
hey brudders....

i have been wondering wheather we must really always advance booked pauline before we go to the HC....

sometimes it's not very convenient to advance booked the gers... cos it happened to mi quite a lot of times something importan crops out and cannot make it in time to the HC....

Geylander
17-07-2002, 01:51 PM
Bro jiji, it's better to book than to disappoint later if your fav gal u hv been dreaming day n nite to bonk has been taken by another bonker. But if you booked u better turn up coz u'll be denying other bros here a chance to bonk her if you miss your show.

mars2000
17-07-2002, 02:11 PM
When i called the recept, they say advanced booking is not allowed. Is that true?

biboy
17-07-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by mars2000
When i called the recept, they say advanced booking is not allowed. Is that true?

how advance u asked for? the next day ah?

of course cannot lah ... they will allow bookings for her next available slots OR about 1 hour if she's free at the moment.

shall i create an online booking system for all HC gers in singapore ..... kekekekeke .....

mars2000
17-07-2002, 02:33 PM
hehehe.. ok ..thanks

TRtipsters
18-07-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by jiji
any brudders here noes whether the all time fav pauline still works there???

bro jiji,

Pauline is still there but will be going on leave soon in 9 days time ....

jiji
18-07-2002, 02:20 AM
alamak... dat means next saturday on leave liao..... dun noe got time to visit her or not......

BTW, bro druids did u book for her in advance or u juz go there happen dat she is free???

wollontongtong
18-07-2002, 11:17 AM
I went to Bugis HC on Tuesday (a first timer) and after reading all the posts here, decided to try Pauline.
And yes! i think her massage was quite good..used her bodyweight on me while doing the massage and i felt really comfortable. Not as chatty as i expected as she looked a bit tired that afternoon, but i managed to come out with some topics to chat with her while complimenting her looks (she looks quite pretty to me!!) and massage skills.
Then after the massage, she asked me whether i want any special and i opted for BM/HJ ($80). Then she got up and stripped herself naked in front of me! then proceeded to rub my chest with her breasts. I asked whether i can touch her and she said can!
so while she's sucking my nipples my hands were all over her! touching her breasts, buttocks and pussy!! i can feel she's a bit wet but i was too scared to insert my finger inside her so i just rub her pussy outside. After a while she lied down and allow me to continue touching and feeling her whole body...just like a gf, and allows me to suck her nipples too.
then she asked me to lie down while she conclude with her handjob. but her HJ was a bit disappointment...she was stroking too lightly and when i asked her to apply more pressure, she did it but was stroking very very fast!! (actually i preferred a slower pace) and in a few secs i cum. After that she commented i cum a lot and she never saw a guy cum so much before (oohhh naughty naughty gal hehe) then proceeded to wipe it off with a towel.
then she went to bath and after that it concluded my first outing to a HC! Overall it was a nice experience and i promised to go look for her again!

TRtipsters
18-07-2002, 03:54 PM
alamak... dat means next saturday on leave liao..... dun noe got time to visit her or not......

BTW, bro druids did u book for her in advance or u juz go there happen dat she is free???

honestly, i've not tried her yet ... normally i goes for my regular gal there .... nowadays i believe adv booking is not required .. i was there yesterday n there're abt 18 gals waiting for customers

whiteknight
18-07-2002, 07:57 PM
So druid, Who's your regular gals in Bugis ? Care to share ?

jiji
18-07-2002, 10:59 PM
yar lor bro druids...... who are ur regular there???

bro wollontongtong.... did u book for her or juz go there and she's free????

wollontongtong
19-07-2002, 11:16 AM
Dear bro Jiji!

Well, i called to book in advance, cos first time there and don't wanna get disappointed!
Any others to recommend?

TRtipsters
19-07-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by whiteknight
So druid, Who's your regular gals in Bugis ? Care to share ?

Pinky

biboy
19-07-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by druids

Pinky

highly recommend pinky ... if u can, speak cantonese with her, she say FJ can discount $20 if u can speak cantonese!!!

anyone got this experience with her before ...

whiteknight
20-07-2002, 01:01 AM
brudder biboy and druids, why pinky is highly recommended ? Any FR ? She young or old ? Boobs size ? Pretty anot ?

jiji
20-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by whiteknight
brudder biboy and druids, why pinky is highly recommended ? Any FR ? She young or old ? Boobs size ? Pretty anot ?

yo bro.... inside dis thread got he FR liao... search a few page back.....

Trussardi
20-07-2002, 07:25 PM
Hello bros, how much does BHC charge for the entrance fees?? The facilities good?? Any pretty, good figure and service gals to recommend?? Me would like to try BHC after reading thru the pages............

jiji
21-07-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Trussardi
Hello bros, how much does BHC charge for the entrance fees?? The facilities good?? Any pretty, good figure and service gals to recommend?? Me would like to try BHC after reading thru the pages............

no jacuuzi.... got steam bath and sauna......

Trussardi
21-07-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Trussardi

Beside the questions above, does any gals there do Jua Gen??

mars2000
22-07-2002, 04:12 PM
Seems I have no luck to try Eva or Pauline . Last time I went there looking for Eva, she was on leave and pauline wil only be back in the afternoon as I was there in the morning. I went there again last Saturday. This time Eva stopped working and Pauline busy until 4pm. I was there at 1pm so decided to try Yuki since brother here recommand her.

YUKI = Tall and thin. Ah Lian type. After massage , asked for a Body HJ. Although she did unqiue things like licking your body, I didnt like the way she took charge of the situation. It was more business like and she did in the way she thought it should be done. I like situation where i am in charge and the gals do things as told.

Anyway , her looks and service was average. Hope to try Pauline next time. Hope she dont resign too :)

code01
25-07-2002, 06:27 PM
hi bros..tried helen today...anyway to me shes not that gd...everything oso cannot...any bors wanna comment

samschnur
26-07-2002, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know when Pauline is on leave until?

Thinking of going for Moon, can anyone confirm if she is PRC?

thanx:)

dave14
27-07-2002, 12:05 AM
Think I did not do enough homework, and i ended up with Coco. She looks too old for me.(She claims she is only 25.) This is my first time at Twins, quite blur, don't know how to reject her. I still tried FJ with her though.

French Kiss - 8
FJ - 7(We started with missionary, then both sit up, then doggie, then back to missionary, then i carried her up and do, then she was riding on me, then back to missionary before i shot off in her. She allowed me to touch her, i even put my finger inside her and stroke hard, by she was a bit rushing. She said I sustained verl long and next time my wife will be scared of me. Haha...)

I am very sure that when I return to there, I will not want to see her again. Any brothers know any girls who are around 25 years old at Twins? Thank you

"zhe shi wo de di yi ci.."

siamcutey
27-07-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by dave14
Think I did not do enough homework, and i ended up with Coco. She looks too old for me.(She claims she is only 25.) This is my first time at Twins, quite blur, don't know how to reject her. I still tried FJ with her though.

French Kiss - 8
FJ - 7(We started with missionary, then both sit up, then doggie, then back to missionary, then i carried her up and do, then she was riding on me, then back to missionary before i shot off in her. She allowed me to touch her, i even put my finger inside her and stroke hard, by she was a bit rushing. She said I sustained verl long and next time my wife will be scared of me. Haha...)

I am very sure that when I return to there, I will not want to see her again. Any brothers know any girls who are around 25 years old at Twins? Thank you

"zhe shi wo de di yi ci.."

Eh, no good, still give rating 8 and 7. Also you post in wrong thread. This is Bugis HC. Not Twins HC.
Give you 25 yr old, you still say don believe must ask for 25 yr old. What you expect, show you IC meh???

Ni de di yi ci. Wo ye shi di yi ci scold you.
If you don't like her, you can just try HJ right? No need to insist on FJ.

You Ask for it..

marcuskoo
27-07-2002, 01:30 AM
i will try bugis one day

blower
28-07-2002, 11:22 PM
Tried Ice today...Was quite true that she din really looked that pretty initially...But what great boobs she has!!! Her massage was hard, and a bit inexperienced. Was very surprised when she gave me a bbbj. Boy! She could really licked!!! Was thinking of telling her to forget about the fj...juz give me the blow...But remembered someone said she was tight there...The fj wasn't that shiok as she really seemed to be very inexperienced.

Looks: 6.5/10 (7.5 after she started taking off her clothes)
Boobs: 8/10 (Easily a C-cup...perhaps a D as well)
Massage: 6/10 (Like hard massage, but sometimes pressed on the wrong area...Was told that she had only 4 sessions of course)
BM: ??? (Din give her an opportunity to do so. Practically grab her to lick her delicious boobs.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very shiok)
FJ: 5/10 (Very inexperienced)

Thinking of asking her if she willing to do the service out of the HC. Seemed to me that she desperate for money.

nokia3510
28-07-2002, 11:31 PM
Pauline will be back 3rd Aug onwards. Try the others until then.....

sengkang9
29-07-2002, 01:04 AM
I tried Wing last two sessions.
Looks: 6
Boobs: 7 (A handful just enough, ha ha)
Massage: 5 (Not good)
BBBJ: 7 (Willing to plse)
FJ: 8

Did not bother to have massage on second session with her.
Just had FJ all the way!

blower
29-07-2002, 07:34 PM
Seems like the Bugis girls are trying to win their clients by offering bbbj nowadays...Wonder which other girls also provide that service.

AndyGray
30-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Thinking of going for Moon, can anyone confirm if she is PRC?

According to her, a 22 year old malaysian from kl who works here for one year already. She look quite pretty from first glance.........fair with a innocent look.

Look : 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 very slim with very small breast. But smooth complexion.
Attitude : 7/10
BJ with cap : 8.5/10 Got a way with her tougue using the right force accordingly.
FJ : 6.5/10 Nothing to shout about.

Recommended for those who like petite ladies. Also good for those who wants fun early in the day. She works in the morning shift from 11am.

Cheers and enjoy.

KyoKusanagi
30-07-2002, 05:22 PM
FR on 29 july
Jane
looks: 7/10
Bod: 7/10 (quite tall at about 1.7m. Boobs r just nice but smooth skin n long legs)
B/J: 7/10 (with hot tea)
Overall : 7/10 (fairly satisfied)

sengkang9
03-08-2002, 01:38 AM
Tried ICE last week & she's no big deal except for her 34E boob!
She does not want to be rub below! Real disappointment!
There are other better gals there beside her.

Will not go for her again.

NeverSayDie
03-08-2002, 02:29 AM
Yo bruders. Will be going to Bugis tomorrow. Hope to try either Pauline or Ice after all these FR. I personally have tried Jojo and Moon. Will be posting my FRs on who I try tomorrow as well as for Jojo and Moon!

NeverSayDie
03-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Yo brudders. Just called up Bugis and damnit Pauline will only be back tomorrow instead of today and Ice is on MC. What luck. Not going to waste my money on the rest. I'll definitely make a trip down tomorrow. That's all for now.

LinHuChong
03-08-2002, 03:07 PM

190 Middle Rd #04-34 Fortune Centre

Do you have their tel no.?? Wats the charges for the entrance??

Is Pauline & Pinky really that good?? Any bro care to give a detail FR on them?? Hope to try them soon............real soon.

Antonio
04-08-2002, 12:53 AM
Brother Lin,

Just tried Wind after Sengkang report. I must say spending $100/- on these girls is so much better than $80 of old Jane of Miko.
Here the FR:-

Looks average but friendly like GF. Easy to talk to quickly.

Standard Massage and cut short it because teased her on the fact that all Bugis Girls are trying to please and win customer.

She got out for the protection and tea.
Had a set menu from her, three course (BB....,A....,F...)
I must say it was an excellent meal with every course done to please and with satisfaction.

Well worth the try!!! KeKe:D

TRtipsters
04-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by LinHuChong

Do you have their tel no.?? Wats the charges for the entrance??

Is Pauline & Pinky really that good?? Any bro care to give a detail FR on them?? Hope to try them soon............real soon.

Bro Lin,

Bugis no : 63362744

I believe there's only 2 or at most 3 threads on Bugis. Spend some time to go thru the earlier postings u'll bound to be able to find FRs on them ....

everyone got their own standards of rating the gals that they've tried. It's better to experience it urself ... except for gals like Ivy which many bros had already the same comments ... PCN !!

bugis
04-08-2002, 07:36 PM
Went to Bugis HC yesterday 3pm. Asked counter who are available, counter only named a few... none is familiar, so counter said would give me young one... I asked who, she said Ivy, I said OK lah.... that's the start of my regret.

I know I should have done some research before going, but very difficult for me to remember the names leh... I can't be standing in front of counter and start browsing my own listing right ? Looks funny mah.

I went bathe, suana for a while, then my locker was called. Went into the room, I waited for almost 10 mins before Ivy came in ! Usually other gals would have come in less than 5 mins...

But first glance saw Ivy looks young and quite cute (got bunny teeth though), so thought OK lah, mai hiam lah. Started with back massage, quite standard, but sometime knee on my back to increase pressure.

Only managed to ask her age (24) and she was from Muar Malaysia, just came to this line for 7 months. Then when I asked what she was working as before this, she suddenly turned black face and said "don't know how to answer you lah." then kept quiet from there onward... I was so puzzled, so I thought I must have asked the wrong thing... so I also xian xian, and kept quiet... after 5-10 mins, I tried to talk to her again, then she still quiet, kept telling me "I don't like to talk one lah."...

Then during massage, I asked her to remove the towel, cause it's rough when she rub on me... but she said "Cannot, must cover by law, later ppl will see" ... WAH... super fed up liao... this is the first time such a request is rejected.

Before asking the special question, she was trying hard to bring up my didi... but because I was so fed up with her attitude, my didi also xian, so never responded to her. But then she still asked the question, and I thought I would give her a chance, after all that's what I was here for. So chosen full set.

Then she went out to take barang barang... again I waited her more than 5 mins... almost fallen asleep liao.

She came in with a cup of hot tea... brudders know what is that for... strip, and ride on me. The only good thing I saw here is she was quite proactive... she took my hand to her boob and cunt and do 69 with me... and she would say thing like "Wah, so big, Wah, so hard"... but brudder, I heard already xian, coz I knew she didn't really mean that... I believe she told every brudder the same thing.

When doing the FJ, she also volunteer to change a few position... and also gave me all the fake moan... heard already xian.

I was very xian and chin chai chin chai cum in her in missionary position. And all her show stopped immediately. !!

Will not go back to her again lah.

NeverSayDie
04-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Yo brudders! As promised I made a trip down to Bugis HC today but before that I called them up just to make sure my target Pauline is around. True enough she was. I went there 15 mins early hoping to do some receeing of other girls in the HC but the boss said Pauline was ready so fuck it, I just go straight to the room.

After waiting for about 10 mins, Pauline came in. From my 1st impression, she is certainly well-endowed up there. She's quite a lotta flesh and a little tummy. I wouldn't say she's very pretty but she has this particular look which I like.

We proceeded on to the massage. She can be said to be quite chatty and I managed to find out some info about her. She's 23 (she claimed) and she's from KL. Some other info as to where she lives etc etc were also discovered by me. For brudders who don't like chatty girls, I advise you not to talk too much to her or you will just encourage her but for me it's fine. The disappointing part though was that she went straight to the question of "You want any special?" without trying to stimulate me. Maybe it's my personal preference. I chose FJ and she left the room to get her barang-barang.

5 mins later, she was back. She was extremely polite and apologized for keeping me waiting. She then proceeded to strip... and I tell you she has one of the best pair of tits I've ever seen! Well I certainly love her nipples and her tits are of just the nice size to grab and fondle. Without even stimulating me, my brudder mari kita immediately, something which I was quite paiseh about. She started off with BM, using her tits on my brudder and I also tried to grab her tits at the same time. She then moved downwards and licked my balls but no AR though. The condom came in and she gave a rather short BJ which I was quite disappointed about. Not even 2 mins of BJ...

She then asked me whether I want to be on top or vice versa. I asked her to start the engine moving 1st. Her moanings are as real as they can be and she was pumping at a comfortable speed. I reckon she tried too hard to make me cum coz she looked tired and asked to change positions after almost 5 mins on top. I then took the opportunity to use my tongue on her nipples for quite a while and she didn't mind! In fact, she seemed to enjoy it coz she just moaned even more. I continued to pump her missionary at a slower pace but the look of her tits made me buay tahan and after about 5 to 8 mins of more pumping, the game was over.

Looks - 7/10; Some would think she's not pretty but I like the look of her
Tits - 9/10; I'm sure most brudders will agree with me
Massage - 6.5/10; She doesn't seem to have much strength
HJ - N.A
BJ - 5/10; Lasted less than 2 mins
FJ - 8/10; Tried her on top and missionary, didn't last enough for doggy :(

A chatty, friendly and polite girl. For brudders who like more fleshy girls, she's the pick! Her tits are still in my mind! Highly recommended!