PDA

View Full Version : shit lah...

etegration
30-09-2002, 03:08 PM
recently i discover there's small white pimple like things around my penis head...

then paiseh to go doctor and check.. geeeezzz.. what are they?? will it go away???

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 03:47 PM
many spots or just one... and what have you been up to recently...

etegration
30-09-2002, 04:24 PM
hmmm.. a few lor... around the rim on the head of the penis

any idea?

pat888
30-09-2002, 07:52 PM
y paiseh to c doc....izzit man doc/then find 1 ger doc to help u la,mayb she also help u to unloaded........lolllllll:D

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 11:53 PM
pat888..

our poor bro is scared and worried and instead of helping you tok cok... man you r sad...

etegration
01-10-2002, 01:10 AM
yah... actually quite paiseh... how to tell the receptionist?? geezz.. i've something on my penis can i see the doctor?? wah.. damn paiseh leh... anyone got experience on this?

justl00king
01-10-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by etegration
recently i discover there's small white pimple like things around my penis head...

then paiseh to go doctor and check.. geeeezzz.. what are they?? will it go away??? maybe due to hygiene problem. if no pain should be okay but still go see a doc for peace of mind. its your little bro you know dont play play.

etegration
01-10-2002, 01:23 AM
yah, problem is no pain or anything loh...

don't know leh... geezz... maybe will visit the neightbourhood clinic

justl00king
01-10-2002, 02:25 AM
go see a female doc. ;)

cheebabomb
01-10-2002, 02:43 AM
Well... from the description, seems like it is wart like. Better see a doc to put a stop before it spread. And most important, dun ever scratch or try to rub it - just in case if it burst or cause bleeding which might be worse against infection.

Seriously, not to scare you... this is what I gathered from the net. 8|

LiNpEh
01-10-2002, 09:10 AM
go to the docs in geyland and when they ask you where you have been pokin.. tell them... it might be a wart or just a hygiene issue...

etegration
01-10-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by cheebabomb
Well... from the description, seems like it is wart like. Better see a doc to put a stop before it spread. And most important, dun ever scratch or try to rub it - just in case if it burst or cause bleeding which might be worse against infection.

Seriously, not to scare you... this is what I gathered from the net. 8|

geeezz.. are you sure its wartz?? i went to scratch it to try and remove it... there was once it even bleed... but i did wash it with soap everytime...

oh man.....

pat888
01-10-2002, 03:01 PM
joke,joke abit ma/lilke this more fun.i guess bro etegration dun mind la but anyway sorrie if u take it to heart:p

cheebabomb
02-10-2002, 01:03 AM

geeezz.. are you sure its wartz?? i went to scratch it to try and remove it... there was once it even bleed... but i did wash it with soap everytime...

oh man.....

hey bro, its really high time to visit the doc. dun waste time lah. if it is really warts, then freeze it off lah. i read about it in one of the threads. i think the clinic is somewhere jalan bersar.

popcorn_m3
02-10-2002, 01:26 AM
KOO LEI CAI HUEI :D

Time and Tide
02-10-2002, 02:44 AM
U can try the STD clinic at jalan besar, sure wont be embarressed, cause everyone's there for the same reasons! BTW, it's located on the 2nd level.

PrinceD@rkness
02-10-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by popcorn_m3
KOO LEI CAI HUEI :D

wahahahaa.....good 1!

btw.....koo lei cai huei r lumps....his only pimple:D

dicky
05-10-2002, 10:59 AM

then paiseh to go doctor and check.. geeeezzz.. what are they?? will it go away???

i see that u have a lot of problem...
go see a doc on this issue:)

PrinceD@rkness
08-10-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by dicky

i see that u have a lot of problem...
go see a doc on this issue:)

i think he better see a doctor on all his issue:D

he got too many problems liao

Ah Dez
08-10-2002, 02:58 PM
YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS.. WHY NOT JUST CHOP YOUR DICK OFF...:mad:

easyeasy
09-10-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS.. WHY NOT JUST CHOP YOUR DICK OFF...:mad:

his small head got problem chop off small head, than what about his big head??

Ah Dez
10-10-2002, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by easyeasy

his small head got problem chop off small head, than what about his big head??

It already has problems long ago.

Identity Crisis.

onqq
12-10-2002, 01:24 AM
Where have you been and what have you done ?
Tell us so that we can be alerted !!

jazz_cool_nite
12-10-2002, 01:54 AM
Etegration

First, I think you're unfortunate to catch watever you have. It's probably a wart as one brother has said. Dun believe go check up some medical websites, just do a search by keying those symptoms white sores etc.

Second, I think you're stupid to let it drag on for so long. Many bros here have already advised you to see doctor. You paiseh for wat??? You want your face or your dick or your life? Listen to Time n Tide, go to the STD Clinic at Kelantan Lane off Jln Besar, next to Hawker Centre , level 2. It's the govt official clinic for Sexually Transmittable Diseases (STD) , so there's nothing to paisseh abt. The doctors, males nurses there see probably hundreds of cases daily.

Thirdly, to all the bros who made fun of him, I hope God will let you have his same problem one fine day.

Just sharing from wat I read from the papers and the net.

Jazz

oh man.....

dirtbike08
12-10-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by jazz_cool_nite
Etegration

First, I think you're unfortunate to catch watever you have. It's probably a wart as one brother has said. Dun believe go check up some medical websites, just do a search by keying those symptoms white sores etc.

Second, I think you're stupid to let it drag on for so long. Many bros here have already advised you to see doctor. You paiseh for wat??? You want your face or your dick or your life? Listen to Time n Tide, go to the STD Clinic at Kelantan Lane off Jln Besar, next to Hawker Centre , level 2. It's the govt official clinic for Sexually Transmittable Diseases (STD) , so there's nothing to paisseh abt. The doctors, males nurses there see probably hundreds of cases daily.

Thirdly, to all the bros who made fun of him, I hope God will let you have his same problem one fine day.

Just sharing from wat I read from the papers and the net.

Jazz

wah.....very cruel hoh u!!!!!
dun like tat ah....no good.....