PDA

View Full Version : Need help....

guyFORCE
29-09-2002, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone,

I know i am going to be flamed for this but i do hope you guys can give me constructive advice on how to solve this problem....

My ex-gf, whom i break up with one and a half mth ago, just contacted me to say she missed one of her periods. i got a feeling that she might be pregnant.

I was stunned and remained in a daze for the rest of the day. We both are very young and still currently schooling. I figured there is no way we can keep the baby if she is pregnant.

Where can we go to check if she is pregnant? I know that abortion, if the girl is under 21, got to have parents permission. Are there any clinics out there, where abortions can be done without parent's permission?

Please dont flame......i am at a loss liao....

pat888
29-09-2002, 01:20 PM
u die liao.i rem there is a clinic near to kovan shopping center(near blk 205)got this kind of services but dunno will they ask 4 u age/so better go look 4 it asap b4 it so late.but do u hav a heart,u wan to abort u own baby......hear u still studying right,cannot hav baby?????????take care:(

guyFORCE
30-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Hi pat,

Kovan shopping centre is Heartland Mall now right?? You mean theres a clinic near blk 205 that offer abortion without parent permission?

Any bros can help?? What about the clinic at Katong shopping centre?

Please help! Anything!

tantjpx
30-09-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by guyFORCE
Hi everyone,

I know i am going to be flamed for this but i do hope you guys can give me constructive advice on how to solve this problem....

My ex-gf, whom i break up with one and a half mth ago, just contacted me to say she missed one of her periods. i got a feeling that she might be pregnant.

I was stunned and remained in a daze for the rest of the day. We both are very young and still currently schooling. I figured there is no way we can keep the baby if she is pregnant.

Where can we go to check if she is pregnant? I know that abortion, if the girl is under 21, got to have parents permission. Are there any clinics out there, where abortions can be done without parent's permission?

by the way... who tell u ger under 21 need parent permission to go abortion??????

tantjpx
30-09-2002, 02:01 PM
know of one clinic in amk central that do...........

pat888
30-09-2002, 07:58 PM
dun ask 2 much la.go find the place where u like b4 it 2 late 4 abortion.i dun think need parent permiss only pay $ and fuck off..

tantjpx
30-09-2002, 09:32 PM
ya lor
pay $$$$ n abort
the most need one pple above 21yrs old to sign the paper.....

lovely
01-10-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by guyFORCE
Hi everyone,

most places u wan to do abortion must be 18 n above one if not need parent's signature. She can go buy pregnacy kit to check if got positive then go check wif the doc lor.

kimchi
01-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by lovely

most places u wan to do abortion must be 18 n above one if not need parent's signature. She can go buy pregnacy kit to check if got positive then go check wif the doc lor.
Don tok crap here lah......da doc will advice(most doc)....u watch video....then abort if u still insist.Cost u ard $$300-450 in women clinic located at HDB estate.Those at building in town area u pay more lah.....

Mayb she bluff u la....1 2 make u come back 2 her!!!Fuck shiok shiok until everything leave inside rite!!hahahahaha

kimchi
01-10-2002, 06:39 PM
I 4get 1 more thing........HOPE SHE NOT BELOW 16.

lovely
02-10-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by kimchi

Don tok crap here lah......da doc will advice(most doc)....u watch video....then abort if u still insist.Cost u ard $$300-450 in women clinic located at HDB estate.Those at building in town area u pay more lah.....

Mayb she bluff u la....1 2 make u come back 2 her!!!Fuck shiok shiok until everything leave inside rite!!hahahahaha

Wat the fuck u toking abt!!! I am not the thread starter lah U tell me for fuck ar. :mad: Most clinic or hospital require parents signature if under 18 unless is illege clinic u dunno dun act smart here lah machiam u bring ur gf go abortion b4. U then tok crap here.

PrinceD@rkness
02-10-2002, 03:55 AM

like wat sista lovely say, buy pregnant kit check first lor, now kan chion also no use, confirm if she's really pregnant first;)

kimchi
02-10-2002, 01:11 PM

Wat the fuck u toking abt!!! I am not the thread starter lah U tell me for fuck ar. :mad: Most clinic or hospital require parents signature if under 18 unless is illege clinic u dunno dun act smart here lah machiam u bring ur gf go abortion b4. U then tok crap here.
I'm toking thru EXPERIENCE!!U tink i give advice here w/o going thru it???N i'm toking abt clinic not hospital....n wat do u mean by illegal clinic??:confused:

BTW if they changed da law....i donno.But nvr had this 'parent signature' thing last time 4 me or my frend.Either u r a young punk or i;m getting old!!

guyFORCE
05-10-2002, 12:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your replies. My gf is 17 this year. What i really need now is to find a clinic that offers abortion, located at HDB estate, has a lady doctor doing it and does not need parents signature.

Can anyone give specific recommendations??

Thanks in advance....

dirtbike08
05-10-2002, 04:37 AM
erm...i m not too sure abt this....but i know that a few years back one of my gal friend went for a abortion at those pte clinic.....dun need parents consent...she was 17 then

lovely
05-10-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by kimchi

I'm toking thru EXPERIENCE!!U tink i give advice here w/o going thru it???N i'm toking abt clinic not hospital....n wat do u mean by illegal clinic??:confused:

BTW if they changed da law....i donno.But nvr had this 'parent signature' thing last time 4 me or my frend.Either u r a young punk or i;m getting old!!

dun u know there are illegal clinic doing abortion for ppl tt dun wish to get their parent's signature? in fact it need to haf signature under 18 as my frd did abortion b4 tts wat she told me lah as for ur so call last time is how long ago ar?

dicky
05-10-2002, 10:36 AM
guyFORCE

Just one qn, u cfm she's preganant already??

If so, plan carefully before u abort cos its killing a life...

another is to deliver for adoption

or get married and make ends meet...

whether u are irresponsible or what, this will show...

:)

kimchi
06-10-2002, 03:43 AM

dun u know there are illegal clinic doing abortion for ppl tt dun wish to get their parent's signature? in fact it need to haf signature under 18 as my frd did abortion b4 tts wat she told me lah as for ur so call last time is how long ago ar?
U mean da doc perform it illegally??Who cares as long as he's a qualified doc,he's not ban by da medical board n he operate his clinic with license.I assumed dat illegal clinic r da ones dat r in da backlane or in houses...n definately not in building or HDB estate.Anyway its not easy 2 throw those gory stuff after da operation,they 've a proper disposal system....not just happily perform it illegaly n later throw at Kallang river!!So it's not correct 2 say they perform it illegaly...in fact they r helping u coz u r in deep shit!!!