PDA

View Full Version : Wear or not to wear??

Gabby22
04-01-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey ask u guys ar......when u all go geylang, do u guys wear condom for the bj or watever BBBJ .watever J lar. I know.......if wear, not much feeling leh but if dun wear, scare get some STDs or HIV. So how many of u here actually DUN wear?

Ah Dez
05-01-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Gabby22
Hey ask u guys ar......when u all go geylang, do u guys wear condom for the bj or watever BBBJ .watever J lar. I know.......if wear, not much feeling leh but if dun wear, scare get some STDs or HIV. So how many of u here actually DUN wear?

ME??, i leave it up to the girl. If she want to cap me, of couse can.
If she dont want to cap, also can.
dont worry so much.
:D

Lets have fun
05-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Back in the good o' days, people enjoy driving up the sacred lane freely but nowadays accidents do happen and governments are encouraging people to all wear helmets!

It is true that the helmet is at times bulky and obstruct vision and breathing for little brother but then... its your life, choose wisely ... ...

cuntking
05-01-2002, 02:42 AM
bj with cap ........ reminds me of HC which I quited

Originally posted by Lets have fun
Back in the good o' days, people enjoy driving up the sacred lane freely but nowadays accidents do happen and governments are encouraging people to all wear helmets!

It is true that the helmet is at times bulky and obstruct vision and breathing for little brother but then... its your life, choose wisely ... ...

Lets have fun
05-01-2002, 02:46 AM
bbbj is the way to go 4 all! cheers!

cap is only for a fj for those afraid! anyway f..k all who wear the four letters on their mouth who wanna cheong! (A,I,D and S)

robintan
05-01-2002, 02:49 AM
lol...anyway it all depend on the girl lah....they also scared wat...u think u sared only meh

sexlover
05-01-2002, 02:52 AM
I dont wear, cos I stick to this Cat40 for a few month already, regular customer,,,,,, pls dont ask what is L?H?G?, cos I dont want her to get ppl harassing her for raw.

robintan
05-01-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by sexlover
I dont wear, cos I stick to this Cat40 for a few month already, regular customer,,,,,, pls dont ask what is L?H?G?, cos I dont want her to get ppl harassing her for raw.

I raw U raw know long long
Once raw twice raw sure damn shiok
Once kanna twice kanna never mind
wait till ur cork go on stirke

By Robintan The trainer

mokjohnson
05-01-2002, 10:44 AM
Bj no wear , Fj wear.that is my theory...

What is the risk i duin know..no risk no gain bros..

gonzo
10-01-2002, 03:54 AM
Pls bros here, wear caps at all times. Can kena STDs from bbbj too. Safety first!

Ah Dez
10-01-2002, 11:00 AM

So what, u think you the only one with a regular thai girl meh??
i can even take the girl out for lunch. i even know where she stay in thailand...

but i tell you, YOU better wear ThAt Damm Piece Of RubbEr, You don't FoRgEt that YoU ArE nOt ThE OnLy One whO ShE iS seRvInG.
LaTer You DoNt CrY.

maximus74
10-01-2002, 02:47 PM

so we can all siam her!
she can do raw with u mean can also do raw with others.
for our safety sake, post the number :eek:

Offspring
10-01-2002, 04:15 PM
raw can kill, not now but later, who knows... safety always number one.

Ah Dez
11-01-2002, 10:14 AM
Yupz... Even If It Is A giRl You Manage to Pcik up frm the pub or discos.. better to wear.

Rainman
11-01-2002, 02:31 PM
In Singapore, usually the girl insist that I wear for BJ which is okay for me.

When oversea. Never come across a girl who insist that I wear for BJ. maybe they know better...

ironmushroom
12-01-2002, 12:48 PM

Hi Bro. sexlover,

Better not "shiok" for a few times and then miss out hundreds or thousands of "shiok" sessions later........ I would suggest putting on that rubber.

Like what the rest of the brothers here have suggested, if she can raw it for you, she can also raw it for others. :p

cuntking
13-01-2002, 06:30 AM
I prefer bj without cap but sex a die die with cap

Guys we want to have fun but not funny if kana anything that is funny.