PDA

View Full Version : Being Rape by PRC

tys90246
25-09-2002, 10:09 AM
Being Rape by PRC

It's really odd for you to encounter this situation. I was very tired and just want a simple back massage. So, went to a massage shop in PPC at the third floor. Since i just thinking to relax, so i don't really care the look of the lady. I guess she is about 30 plus, may be late 30.
I told her:' i wanna a massage, very hard one". I personally love to feel the pain, and solf touching won't make me feel good.
"Ok, come with me." she said.
She lead me to a cubicle, with cover up by only curtain. Inside is only a massage bed.
" Take off your clothes and laid down." she treat me like this is my first time. She walked out of cubicle then.
I take off my clothes and leave my undies on. About 2 minutes, she was back with a cup of hot tea.
" Wah, why you still wearing that? Take off all lah, no need to shy lah, i have see many already." she said.
" No, i am ok with that"
" You okay, i am not okay leh, wearing that how to massage, let me take it off for you lah"
With out my agree, she already start to strip me. And her hand purposely stop at my didi, start rolling it.
" Your didi is not small wat, why so shy leh" she is like i wanna have special. But my mind is thinking another way, because my wallet is only have 50 dollar, barely enough for the massage, where got extra money for special.
" Ah.. i don't want special leh, i don't have bring enough money. " Tell her frankly, try to avoid the problem later.
" Special? what special? Everything is normal here, i don't have special provide." After she said that, i think i am safe.
So, she start to massage my back, with my condition now is totally nude after she strip my last piece of garment from my body. Her massage is so-so, and i told her to massage harder. She said:" Wah, you like hardcore huh... later you will know."
While she is doing her job, we do chat a lot, know that she is from Northeast of China and come to singapore for only two months ago. In China, she used to be a nurse (no matter she already see lot of didi lah) but come to singapore for a better life. Now she is stay alone. ( what a great chance to visit her if she let me do that).
Suddenly, the topic change. She complain to me how lonely she is now, saying that singapore life suck, she used to have a boyfriend back to China, but now no more. I told her that i could keep her accompany if she agree. She can call me out any time. Later, i just told her the sweet thing. Honestly, i can talk very sweet when come to gals.
Half any hour pass, she already finished massage my back, asking me to turn to front. She stand, bend her body
and massage my chest. Her face is very close to me, i can smell the perfume she is using. Most important, her cleavage of her breast is give my a good show.
" How do you feel?" I don't know which one she is refering to.
" Good, very good."
" Do you wanna to massage else where?" her voice is very soft at this moment.
" Go a head loh" i am start to lost my control already.
She move to my thigh area, concentrate on my inner thigh, her touch is very seductive, even she didn't touch my didi, my didi is already fully erected.
Without my notice, she crawl over my body and sit on my tight. I was so shock, thinking of what she is going to do.
" You like hardcore right? I will show you my way of hardcare.' she said with smile on her face. Stand on the bed and she start to strip herself.
" I don't have enough money leh," Once again i remind her.
" Shut up"
Her body is not bad, consider at this age still can maintain this kind of body. Suddenly she sit straight down to my didi. And start bump me. She is like ten year never been fuck,.. so horny. She lean over her body, and french me.
"Hmm.. i love it" she said softly close to my ear.
I was laying down on the bed and she just do whatever she want. She is very active.
After 10 minutes of bumping, i am coming, and at that moment, i realise that i wasn't cap!!! I unload all my sperm inside her hole... wow, first time doing it raw, Feeling very good !!!!!!
Finally, coming to the price, ask her how much i need to pay. You know what she said? "40 DOLLAR, pay only for the massage"
I am so satisfy with the service. Definately will go back for MORE!!!!!

nokia3510
25-09-2002, 10:50 AM
Yo bro, raw ? you sure or not worth it ? gosh - let us know if anything develops that is not wanted ..... you know what i mean !

Bruce
25-09-2002, 11:05 AM
After read thru your FR, i personally think that 80% of your story
was not true...especially the "raw" part in that small cubicle.

Anyway, thanks for your effort to add some "innovative"report.

ol'coyote
25-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Bruce

Bruce,
Do not doubt the post.
I have personally encountered similiar experiences in PPC.
But have not posted here cos :
1stly me don't want to get those unwanted questions like where lah, how to get there lah, who lah, etc. Maybe should follow Latebloomer carry red flag and conduct tour.
2ndly, me selfish. Wait I go there the place too crowded or the lady too busy to sextify me.

kpaxsg
25-09-2002, 12:34 PM
errr....people pk centre or complex huh? more clue can?:rolleyes:

Rainman
25-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ol'coyote

Bruce,
Do not doubt the post.
1stly me don't want to get those unwanted questions like where lah, how to get there lah, who lah, etc. Maybe should follow Latebloomer carry red flag and conduct tour.
2ndly, me selfish. Wait I go there the place too crowded or the lady too busy to sextify me.

wan lan.. Bro never share such good lobang.... never mind the detail.. How she look??

Cheers

ol'coyote
25-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

wan lan.. Bro never share such good lobang.... never mind the detail.. How she look??

Cheers

Bro Rainman,
Didn't know you into such joints.
Anyway, you can't expect those KTV gal looks in these type of joints.
These massage places are mostly those mothers to accompany the kids studying in Singapore.
Looks wise, well I find them (meaning I've had more than 1) pleasant looking.
Pleasant enough to still be able to get me up when they start to arouse me.

chukeliang
25-09-2002, 04:04 PM

all con job, jus go to any of those prc gal at pc, ppc, eunos , they will tell u they are nurses, chinese doctor, beauty consultant in china, all con job.

chukeliang
25-09-2002, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tys90246
[B]Being Rape by PRC

It's really odd for you to encounter this situation. I was very tired and just want a simple back massage. So, went to a massage shop in PPC at the third floor. Since i just thinking to relax, so i don't really care the look of the lady. I guess she is about 30 plus, may be late 30.
I told her:' i wanna a massage, very hard one". I personally love to feel the pain, and solf touching won't make me feel good.
She lead me to a cubicle, with cover up by only curtain. Inside is only a massage bed.
" Take off your clothes and laid down." she treat me like this is my first time. She walked out of cubicle then.
I take off my clothes and leave my undies on. About 2 minutes, she was back with a cup of hot tea.
" Wah, why you still wearing that? Take off all lah, no need to shy lah, i have see many already." she said.
" No, i am ok with that"
" You okay, i am not okay leh, wearing that how to massage, let me take it off for you lah"
With out my agree, she already start to strip me. And her hand purposely stop at my didi, start rolling it.
" Your didi is not small wat, why so shy leh" she is like i wanna have special. But my mind is thinking another way, because my wallet is only have 50 dollar, barely enough for the massage, where got extra money for special.
" Ah.. i don't want special leh, i don't have bring enough money. " Tell her frankly, try to avoid the problem later.
" Special? what special? Everything is normal here, i don't have special provide." After she said that, i think i am safe.
So, she start to massage my back, with my condition now is totally nude after she strip my last piece of garment from my body. Her massage is so-so, and i told her to massage harder. She said:" Wah, you like hardcore huh... later you will know."
While she is doing her job, we do chat a lot, know that she is from Northeast of China and come to singapore for only two months ago. In China, she used to be a nurse (no matter she already see lot of didi lah) but come to singapore for a better life. Now she is stay alone. ( what a great chance to visit her if she let me do that).
Suddenly, the topic change. She complain to me how lonely she is now, saying that singapore life suck, she used to have a boyfriend back to China, but now no more. I told her that i could keep her accompany if she agree. She can call me out any time. Later, i just told her the sweet thing. Honestly, i can talk very sweet when come to gals.
Half any hour pass, she already finished massage my back, asking me to turn to front. She stand, bend her body
and massage my chest. Her face is very close to me, i can smell the perfume she is using. Most important, her cleavage of her breast is give my a good show.
" Good, very good."
She move to my thigh area, concentrate on my inner thigh, her touch is very seductive, even she didn't touch my didi, my didi is already fully erected.

in the end no jg, pay 40 and fuck off.

( the bull shit one all deleted by me)

ol'coyote
25-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
( the bull shit one all deleted by me) [/B]

chukeliang,
Why can't you accept that some people may be lucky to get that little 'extra' from the norm ?
The part about the lady standing over him and stripping and moaning and whatever maybe made up.
But the part about getting it for free or at minimal cost is not an impossibility.
Some of these ladies are indeed deprived and may just need some gratification.
In this case, tys90246 happens to be lucky and being at the right place at the right time.
I have also mentioned in my earlier post that I've gotten such services before.
Some of the fellow forumers here have met me and knows that I'm no yah tao. Neither is my command of the mandarin language up to the standard to be able to talk any PRC into giving me free services.
It just so happens that I was there and was willing to service them.

chukeliang
25-09-2002, 05:17 PM

The part about the lady standing over him and stripping and moaning and whatever maybe made up.
But the part about getting it for free or at minimal cost is not an impossibility.
Some of these ladies are indeed deprived and may just need some gratification.
In this case, tys90246 happens to be lucky and being at the right place at the right time.
I have also mentioned in my earlier post that I've gotten such services before.
ice them.
heard AV is monitoring LMKZ, they had just raided Eunos massage shop oredi

Bruce
25-09-2002, 06:32 PM

Bruce,
Do not doubt the post.

Ol'coyote,
I believe such encounter do happen...but not in PPC, 3 fl..
For the past couple of mths....i have patronised all the PRC parlour over there..i have observed tat all the room cubicle are damn cramp and small.... any movement or conversation will be easily heard from the neighbour...
Furthemore...he mentioned tat the PRC had done "raw" with him which is impossible especially the first time they just met and as far as i understand tat very rarely "PRC" will do "raw" unless he is something "very special" to her.
Personally i don't think that she was damn "gian"...and not even ask for any $
That's why i can conclude tat the story was just a "fake".

nokia6110
25-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tys90246
Being Rape by PRC( ppl thoght rape by china soldier)

I take off my clothes and leave my undies on. About 2 minutes, she was back with a cup of hot tea.(asked you to put on the short
, a prc standard SOP, the short hanging inside, std PRC setup)

(Your mind said " No, i am ok with that")
"
" Your didi is small??? because my wallet is only have 50 dollar, barely enough for the massage, where got extra money for special.
" Special? what special?
So, she start to massage my back, Her massage is so-so, and i told her to massage harder. She said:" Wah, you like hardcore huh... later you will know."
" Good, very good."

kinkydude
26-09-2002, 01:43 AM
Being Rape by PRC

" No, i am ok with that"
" Good, very good."
Without my notice, she crawl over my body and sit on my tight. I was so shock, thinking of what she is going to do.
" You like hardcore right? I will show you my way of hardcare.' she said with smile on her face. Stand on the bed and she start to strip herself.
" Shut up"
Her body is not bad, consider at this age still can maintain this kind of body. Suddenly she sit straight down to my didi. And start bump me. She is like ten year never been fuck,.. so horny. She lean over her body, and french me.
I was laying down on the bed and she just do whatever she want. She is very active.
After 10 minutes of bumping, i am coming, and at that moment, i realise that i wasn't cap!!! I unload all my sperm inside her hole... wow, first time doing it raw, Feeling very good !!!!!!
Finally, coming to the price, ask her how much i need to pay. You know what she said? "40 DOLLAR, pay only for the massage"

This is possible. That girl is not dumb. At the same maybe she quite likes this guy and by giving her this kind of extra and just for 40, is not because of the cheap price. 40...imagine this fellow goes more frequent. She might not earn as much by receiving 100 and that fellow goes once a month or maybe and once and no more?
He said definately will go back! Will be a long term customer!

eroticaman
26-09-2002, 10:39 AM
This guy just talk cock sing song ...!!! Just let it be then quite enjoy the story :)

chinachina2
26-09-2002, 11:32 AM
Can't help but noticed alot of people start this kind of FR to get business.

Was at LMKZ at Hong Lim once and overheard 2 girls talking about how Fang Fang was featured in the Internet about her extras. Tried her, disappointed. Have not heard any bros getting special, etc from her.

Is this another one of those?

KingKongDick89
26-09-2002, 12:08 PM
No shower, only by wet tissue to clean up. How to do speacial?

Imagine the girl cannot cleanup after the FJ. You want to fuck her mey? If she do BBBJ and anyhow clean up and put you DiDi in her mouth...... WAL LAN........ Can not tahan any one go to this kind of place for Fxxx job.

Bruce
26-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Actually..this fellow is trying to damage the PRC parlours business in PPC.....

He should not posted this "iresponsible" FR here...

I personally think that most of PRC parlours do give a very decent and real massage as compared to those health centres which only give sub-std massage and always ask for "special"...

Other than giving real massage...what i could think of ...the most they are only willing to do "HJ"or "JG".

KingKongDick89
26-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Re: how to do it?
Actually..this fellow is trying to damage the PRC parlours business in PPC.....
He should not posted this "iresponsible" FR here...

I personally think that most of PRC parlours do give a very decent and real massage as compared to those health centres wich only give sub-std massage and always ask for "special"...

Other than giving real massage...what i could think of ...the most they are only willing to do "HJ"or "JG".

This is exactly what I saying! These place should meant only for Decent Massage. Not for Special service. Want special. Go to Geylang which is the legal one. If you try illegal one, Bless you cause you may get VD, especailly where these place does not cater proper facilities for even HJ or JG.

chukeliang
26-09-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by kinkydude

This is possible. That girl is not dumb. At the same maybe she quite likes this guy and by giving her this kind of extra and just for 40, is not because of the cheap price. 40...imagine this fellow goes more frequent. She might not earn as much by receiving 100 and that fellow goes once a month or maybe and once and no more?
He said definately will go back! Will be a long term customer!
the prc gal is making use tis man as a advertisement, hopefully he will write to tis forum, and able to bring in 100 client for the rest of the gal, think the gal is paid by LMKZ for the extra service .

out 100 client maybe 2 will hv free Fruk
and bring in another 200,
so the customers multiply.
tis wat happen to other prc joint tat provide free jg

Rainman
26-09-2002, 03:58 PM

Bro Rainman,
Didn't know you into such joints.
Anyway, you can't expect those KTV gal looks in these type of joints.
These massage places are mostly those mothers to accompany the kids studying in Singapore.
Looks wise, well I find them (meaning I've had more than 1) pleasant looking.
Pleasant enough to still be able to get me up when they start to arouse me.

Free one...die die must try wah.. If I go and could not get what I find... They sure get jit lat jit lat from me....kekekekek

cheers

PS : for that sexperience.... I don;t mind paying too...

ol'coyote
26-09-2002, 04:36 PM

Free one...die die must try wah.. If I go and could not get what I find... They sure get jit lat jit lat from me....kekekekek

cheers

Rainman,
Have pm you the places that I've been and the services I got at whatever prices.

gl_chongster
26-09-2002, 05:41 PM
Btw bros, where is PPR and LMKZ? Sorry... But I seldom patronised HC so pardon me for my questions whihc may seems very stupid to most people.

chukeliang
26-09-2002, 11:04 PM

cheers

by the time u know dun hv, u oredi on the bed massaging half way oredi. still hv to pay the massage price.

best way is ask them /her, when she had brought u to the cubicle, dun be shy,ask , if dun hv, then quit the place, as the prc r good in using gimmick, coz recession had started to hit them oredi ,becos among all this prc massage shop, they too have to compete for client, tonight is the most quite night , went around ppc , pc and 1 other hc, all no customers.

Bruce
27-09-2002, 10:47 AM

by the time u know dun hv, u oredi on the bed massaging half way oredi. still hv to pay the massage price.

best way is ask them /her, when she had brought u to the cubicle, dun be shy,ask , if dun hv, then quit the place, as the prc r good in using gimmick, coz recession had started to hit them oredi ,becos among all this prc massage shop, they too have to compete for client, tonight is the most quite night , went around ppc , pc and 1 other hc, all no customers.

Chukeliang,
It's not very appropriate to ask them "direct" before the start of massage and they might feel offended or an insult to them.
If you want really want "Extra Service" other than HJ, i would recommend you go to GL instead or to those HC.

chukeliang
27-09-2002, 05:03 PM

Chukeliang,
It's not very appropriate to ask them "direct" before the start of massage and they might feel offended or an insult to them.
If you want really want "Extra Service" other than HJ, i would recommend you go to GL instead or to those HC.
there always a kind of skill in asking,
so is those hc gal , they got a kind of skill.
not asking directly, "do u wanna fuck!"

chukeliang
27-09-2002, 05:05 PM

Chukeliang,
u recommend me Geylang???
there is always a kind of skill developed thr' many yrs of chionging,
to ask.
jus like the way the hc gal ask u.

Bruce
27-09-2002, 05:48 PM

u recommend me Geylang???
there is always a kind of skill developed thr' many yrs of chionging,
to ask.
jus like the way the hc gal ask u.

Chukeliang,

Yes, i do agreed that after "cheong" for almost 15 years...i do have developed some kind of "skill" also..hahaha

FYI, LMKZ has just opened another new branch in FU LU SHUO, offical open on yesteday.....saw a few of them standing outside "not bad looking"...

chukeliang
27-09-2002, 05:53 PM

Chukeliang,

Yes, i do agreed that after "cheong" for almost 15 years...i do have developed some kind of "skill" also..hahaha

FYI, LMKZ has just opened another new branch in FU LU SHUO, offical open on yesteday.....saw a few of them standing outside "not bad looking"...
hope they hv couple of free furk for choingster then the news all spread around.

wu2nian4
12-10-2002, 04:07 PM

FYI, LMKZ has just opened another new branch in FU LU SHUO, ...

was at fls a few times this week. dont think the location is good. too conspicuously dimly litted n too many curtains in contrast with the other shops.

Marksman
13-10-2002, 02:38 AM
Hi all bros,

read this not so boring article and personally feel that TRUTH or Fake at least our bro tried to post it out the story for us to read,at least we must appreciate it.Anyway due to my job I have to make contacts with these PRC gals almost everyday,I strongly agreed with what that PRC woman told our bro "Lonely in singapore and singapore life is sucked".For the pass 6mths in contact with them everyday I personally read some of their mind in common.

1.They do feel horny and lonely at times especiallly alone working in singapore,they need a man to show concern for them and they are most willing to give u for free if u treat them well.I even came across a PRC gal whom are here for the very 1st time and she worked as a teacher in China(I had seen all the cert n doc) and landed here working as KTV hostess,treated her real well and bed her after 2 weeks(to my surprise she is still a virgin at that time)

2.Always tell them u are still single even u r married,once they know u r single and even u r not rich they are willing to hv a special relationship with u.The reason is they always have the thinking of to married here and hope to get the status of PR here.So if your intention is to bed them always act as a single so that they turn u down at the beginning.

3.Some of the PRC gal really willing to do anything in order to stay here longer and earn more $$$.

All the above are only parts of my view towards them,U might not be agree with what I said anyway its all my personal view.

Happy Fucking Guys

Marksman
M.B.A(Married But Available)

tantjpx
13-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Marksman
Hi all bros,

read this not so boring article and personally feel that TRUTH or Fake at least our bro tried to post it out the story for us to read,at least we must appreciate it.Anyway due to my job I have to make contacts with these PRC gals almost everyday,I strongly agreed with what that PRC woman told our bro "Lonely in singapore and singapore life is sucked".For the pass 6mths in contact with them everyday I personally read some of their mind in common.

1.They do feel horny and lonely at times especiallly alone working in singapore,they need a man to show concern for them and they are most willing to give u for free if u treat them well.I even came across a PRC gal whom are here for the very 1st time and she worked as a teacher in China(I had seen all the cert n doc) and landed here working as KTV hostess,treated her real well and bed her after 2 weeks(to my surprise she is still a virgin at that time)

2.Always tell them u are still single even u r married,once they know u r single and even u r not rich they are willing to hv a special relationship with u.The reason is they always have the thinking of to married here and hope to get the status of PR here.So if your intention is to bed them always act as a single so that they turn u down at the beginning.

3.Some of the PRC gal really willing to do anything in order to stay here longer and earn more $$$.

All the above are only parts of my view towards them,U might not be agree with what I said anyway its all my personal view.

Happy Fucking Guys

Marksman
M.B.A(Married But Available)

wat ur job??? so gd can see many prc everyday
i wanna work also
lolx..........

pussywillo
13-10-2002, 02:20 PM
Good good what un unbelieveable story............................................. .......... But actually not too bad either.

noon
13-10-2002, 04:03 PM
nice field report,make me so horny & arouse..it doesnt matter real or fake..!

but kinda find it impossible to do a standing up strip in those cubicles...also find it unbelievable that the PRC dares to strip totally naked to have FJ with some stranger in there.

anyway nice story,very arousing.

Marksman
14-10-2002, 01:38 AM
Bro Tantjpx,

As for my job it's rather special and in short they called us PRC AGENT's.We handle visa for these PRC gals to enter Singapore and upon their arrival we need to pick them up at the airport,arrange accomodation and also arrange them to work in KTV.No fun for my job no doubt we could hook on to them every now and then but irregulars hour.

tantjpx
14-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Bro Tantjpx,

As for my job it's rather special and in short they called us PRC AGENT's.We handle visa for these PRC gals to enter Singapore and upon their arrival we need to pick them up at the airport,arrange accomodation and also arrange them to work in KTV.No fun for my job no doubt we could hook on to them every now and then but irregulars hour.

hmm
illegal or legal??? lolx....
need to hire part-timer???i wanna do leh,..........

kosheen
14-10-2002, 05:22 PM
marksman,

u looking for an assistant? i'm need a part-time job. :D

Marksman
15-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Bro Tantjpx n Bro Kosheen,

FYI we r legal n my job need full time commitment sori unable to intro u guys as part timer,maybe when these PRC gals need part time lover I intro to u guys ok?Haha.............

Happy Fucking

sexprofessor
15-10-2002, 08:24 AM
Pardon me bro marksman, for my ignorance. Handling the visa, picking up the gals at airport and finding them accom are certainly legal. But when did finding them jobs in ktv become legal? Did SIR relax their ruling? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

lahchi
15-10-2002, 10:59 AM

FYI we r legal n my job need full time commitment sori unable to intro u guys as part timer,maybe when these PRC gals need part time lover I intro to u guys ok?Haha.............

Happy Fucking

Bro Marksman...

I am able to work full-time!!!!:)

Marksman
16-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Bro sexprofessor,

FYI We only recommend them to the manager or mummy of certain KTV and the rest is between them so we r not against the law.As for some of the singer we assist them in appying work permit in order for them to perform in some Niteclub and these are legal.

sexprofessor
16-10-2002, 06:56 AM
Thanks Bro Marksman. ;)

chukeliang
14-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Being Rape by PRC

" No, i am ok with that"
" Good, very good."
" Shut up"
40 bucks for fu*K?
Fake

newyorker88
14-09-2003, 08:44 PM
If got rape by girl , tell me where, me want also. hahahha

rexsee88
15-09-2003, 01:37 AM
40 bucks for fu*K?
Fake
Fake or real doesn't matter, reminder any bros who came up with all this story, will has some conscience on it, the consequences of you to come out such as interesting fake story, no wonder now you bros know why those places mentioned by this joker, at the end was the victim by the AV.

so, next time when you want to start with this story, think before you write, how much damages to going to cost.

nolan
15-09-2003, 05:32 AM
bro, you better go for a check up, she might be trying to pass you something. Most china girls treat singapore guys as chou nan ren...or stinky man. she might be trying to get her revenge from some other guys who had passed something to her.........check up la!

davidtan3722
15-09-2003, 07:04 AM

Happy Fucking

Hi bro,

I am unemploy now, can intro me to work as a full time in your organisation?

SilkStalk.
15-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Bro sexprofessor,

FYI We only recommend them to the manager or mummy of certain KTV and the rest is between them so we r not against the law.As for some of the singer we assist them in appying work permit in order for them to perform in some Niteclub and these are legal.

Mmm... been outta job since March.... perhaps I should send in my resume.....

nokia8310
15-09-2003, 09:45 PM
think
officers from other ministry will also want to visit this hc, think those related to MENTAL HEALTH

musclemachine
16-09-2003, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tys90246
[B]Being Rape by PRC

" No, i am ok with that"
" Good, very good."

in the end no jg, pay 40 and fuck off.

( the bull shit one all deleted by me) power man ...really hit the wall...