PDA

View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

NobleEagle
29-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I cant seem to find any threads with this topic so I started one, forgive me if there is one...

Which is ur take on BKK happening Discos & Clubs, be it pickup or ladydrinks charge?

My past fav disco used to be The Orbit at Soi Sukhumvit 26.
Too bad its closed.

Wat do u guys think of these discos? Anyone been there before?

Bed Supperclub
Hollywood
Route66
Santika
Inch
Q Bar

Which are ones that you need to pay for lady drinks/sex and which are purely discos only with FOC pickups?

rocketscientist
29-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Can strike out route and hollywood. NO BUZZ

CowboyB
29-05-2007, 02:01 PM

That is totally not true. whether a place is happening or not depends on the individual tastes and on what you are looking for.

Hakoshu
29-05-2007, 02:24 PM
I think Nung len and Santika are great!!

Mr.romantic
29-05-2007, 02:53 PM
try DJ Station at Silom. damn "happening"! :D

dennycool
30-05-2007, 02:48 AM
Santika is a must go place for me when I come to Bangkok! Love the people (gal of course) there, they are extremely friendly! The last visit there manage to get phone number from 2 gals, but too bad I can't speak Thai well, didn't follow up.

I cant seem to find any threads with this topic so I started one, forgive me if there is one...

Which is ur take on BKK happening Discos & Clubs, be it pickup or ladydrinks charge?

My past fav disco used to be The Orbit at Soi Sukhumvit 26.
Too bad its closed.

Wat do u guys think of these discos? Anyone been there before?

Bed Supperclub
Hollywood
Route66
Santika
Inch
Q Bar

Which are ones that you need to pay for lady drinks/sex and which are purely discos only with FOC pickups?

tomvoyeur
30-05-2007, 03:42 AM
Been to both Santika n Route66...Found Santika slightly better in terms of pick-up but the prices there are also steeper...One bottle of Chivas will set u back 2000B while Route66 is charging ard 1200B.....

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 01:17 PM
5 Great Fares for the
Great Singapore Sale!

Find out more... www.jetstar.com

- Bangkok - Phuket - Ho Chi Minh City -
- Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - From; S$20-40

Hurry! To enjoy these great offers,
book by 3 June and travel between
25 June and 31 August 2007.

Terms and conditions apply.

High till Dry
30-05-2007, 03:38 PM

Hollywood higher class than thai disco in Singapore? Hmm...

High till Dry
30-05-2007, 03:40 PM
kana sick of santika. will try other places and let u guys know in the next few days...:p

Malaysian Datuk
31-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Santika is a must go place for me when I come to Bangkok! Love the people (gal of course) there, they are extremely friendly! The last visit there manage to get phone number from 2 gals, but too bad I can't speak Thai well, didn't follow up.If use phone numbers as a gauge of success then my fave hunting ground should be flix....record was 6 in 1 half hours there....

Been to both Santika n Route66...Found Santika slightly better in terms of pick-up but the prices there are also steeper...One bottle of Chivas will set u back 2000B while Route66 is charging ard 1200B.....
Route66 only charge 1200B? Thot should be more expensive? (sorry go there i also never pay) Comparable to Rachada Soi 4 discos then where a JW Swing ard 1700B....

tomvoyeur
31-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Route66 only charge 1200B? Thot should be more expensive? (sorry go there i also never pay) Comparable to Rachada Soi 4 discos then where a JW Swing ard 1700B....

I didn't open a bottle there so can't say for sure but my fren told me tis ard 1200B....Anyway, prices in RCA should be cheaper becoz the clientele is mostly uni students....

More certain of the price in Santika coz we ordered a bottle of Chivas with mixers n the bill came up to 2200B....200B for ice n soda....

Ratchada also got discos? Thought mostly MPs? Anyway, now waiting for Bro HTD to recommend new places.....;)

vmtech
31-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Ratchada also got discos? Thought mostly MPs? Anyway, now waiting for Bro HTD to recommend new places.....;)

Ratchada soi4-6 is full of em

tomvoyeur
31-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Ratchada soi4-6 is full of em

Any idea on the crowd mix in these discos?

High till Dry
01-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I didn't open a bottle there so can't say for sure but my fren told me tis ard 1200B....Anyway, prices in RCA should be cheaper becoz the clientele is mostly uni students....

More certain of the price in Santika coz we ordered a bottle of Chivas with mixers n the bill came up to 2200B....200B for ice n soda....

u pay for wat u get. actually santika is not that expensive la.

Urban Rod
01-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Just came back from BKK yesterday. Had some great time there as well. I have been to Hollywood at Ratchada on Tuesday, and I have been there quite a few times. It's mostly more mature crowd and lots of foreigners. I like that place because of less fighting and troubles. Babes there also quite good. 1 litre Whisky cost around 1300THB. I think it's quite a good bargain. Pick up 3 babes that night! Haha!

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 03:32 AM
u pay for wat u get. actually santika is not that expensive la.

U mean they overcharge me?? But I checked with the other patrons n they also paid the same price for a bottle so I guess I wasn't ripped off.....

To be fair, a bottle there is less than $100 so comparatively it is still cheaper than Sg...but my expectations was 1000B coz thats was what my frens paid for a bottle of Red label at RCA last time...So a few hundred diff is ok given Chivas' premium status over Red but was abit taken aback when it cost double the price....Nonetheless, I have not truly explore all most of the clubs in BKK yet so will do more in depth price analysis on my next trip....;)

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Just came back from BKK yesterday. Had some great time there as well. I have been to Hollywood at Ratchada on Tuesday, and I have been there quite a few times. It's mostly more mature crowd and lots of foreigners. I like that place because of less fighting and troubles. Babes there also quite good. 1 litre Whisky cost around 1300THB. I think it's quite a good bargain. Pick up 3 babes that night! Haha!

Nice job! Hope u enjoy urself...Any FRs?? :p

U mention about fighting! Where do u encounter this in BKK?? Care to share more so that the bros can avoid such rowdy places??

yanz
01-06-2007, 12:18 PM
speaking of fights in clubs, i met one in ZEED ratchada, its beside hollywood i remembered. as soon as i saw bouncers trying to pull apart 2 gangs of guys i left the place. bout half a yr ago, probably my first n last visit there cause it wasn't so happening a club to begin with. :cool:

Mr.romantic
01-06-2007, 01:58 PM

always have fights involving young kids outside Hollywood.

i find the term "pick up' is used very loosely in this forum. "pick up" as in paid sex or foc sex or just get to know and collect mobile numbers only?

i think samsters here like to collect phone numbers in Thailand. but what are the followup success rate? very low. if able to score, on the night itself will get free bonk liao. where got time to court the girl? waste time leh. haha. :p

Mr.romantic
01-06-2007, 02:00 PM
speaking of fights in clubs, i met one in ZEED ratchada, its beside hollywood i remembered. as soon as i saw bouncers trying to pull apart 2 gangs of guys i left the place. bout half a yr ago, probably my first n last visit there cause it wasn't so happening a club to begin with. :cool:

Zeed is a Thai hip hop wannabe ah beng and ah lian pub. :p

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
i find the term "pick up' is used very loosely in this forum. "pick up" as in paid sex or foc sex or just get to know and collect mobile numbers only?

I guess most of the bros here will be interested on ONS hit rate....;)

Mr.romantic
02-06-2007, 12:55 PM
I guess most of the bros here will be interested on ONS hit rate....;)

mostly in their dreams. uhh wet dreams. :p

High till Dry
02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
U mean they overcharge me?? But I checked with the other patrons n they also paid the same price for a bottle so I guess I wasn't ripped off.....

To be fair, a bottle there is less than $100 so comparatively it is still cheaper than Sg...but my expectations was 1000B coz thats was what my frens paid for a bottle of Red label at RCA last time...So a few hundred diff is ok given Chivas' premium status over Red but was abit taken aback when it cost double the price....Nonetheless, I have not truly explore all most of the clubs in BKK yet so will do more in depth price analysis on my next trip...

Red label of course cheap compare to Chivas la.

Wat u pay is what u get.

Heading to Santika in 2 hours time... :)

Yesterday party @ RCA Slim. The band not bad. This place still has the groove & the boobs... :D

tomvoyeur
02-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Heading to Santika in 2 hours time...

Yesterday party @ RCA Slim. The band not bad. This place still has the groove & the boobs...

Wow....Party hard in BKK ya!! Agreed Santika is a nice place to pick up...but for you...Hmmmm...too bad u r with the wrong company LOL.....:rolleyes:

Btw last time when I was at Slim, I actually bump into a GRO formerly working in Ibarr...What a small world! Haha...Anyway, RCA Slim really has alot of babes n is really packed! The babes squeeze my body here squeeze my body there, make me feel so violated....:p

Urban Rod
03-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Nice job! Hope u enjoy urself...Any FRs?? :p

U mention about fighting! Where do u encounter this in BKK?? Care to share more so that the bros can avoid such rowdy places??

Dear Tomvoyeur,
Actually having your own phuu ying is good for information gathering. I got info from mine as she went to most disco. As for the 'Pick Up', what I meant is get to know and make friends and get number for future use... That night can't go further coz phuu ying around. I'll get further next round.:p

overnighter
03-06-2007, 03:25 AM
The babes squeeze my body here squeeze my body there, make me feel so violated....:p

I already violated when the bouncers squeeze me here and there before letting me enter the joint... :(

tomvoyeur
03-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Actually having your own phuu ying is good for information gathering. I got info from mine as she went to most disco.

Not everyone can have a puying like u n Bro HTD....:o

That night can't go further coz phuu ying around. I'll get further next round.

Rem to post FR when u venture further into.......:p

I already violated when the bouncers squeeze me here and there before letting me enter the joint...

Actually ok la, u also dun wan people to branish knives n guns in the club when u r having fun right??

overnighter
03-06-2007, 04:29 AM
Actually ok la, u also dun wan people to branish knives n guns in the club when u r having fun right??

Hahaha just making a comment nia. Definitely feel safer when u see the security staff doing their job. But its good to have a girl who knows her way around joints. Gather info first then attack. Intelligence is the key to winning any battle. My girl brought me to forte when she wanted to meet her hometown kaki who claimed to be a singer there. So off we went, one hour into the gig still no sign of her kaki. Called her mobile but no one answered then my girl caught her dancing on the bar-top and waved to her. She came over and joined us but later had to go sit with some men. Opened a bottle of chivas for 2000THB i think. cannot remember cos the thai guys kept coming over to jio us drink. Was dead stoned that night cos my girl and i finished off one bottle. My first foray into a joint like forte but was thoroughly enjoyable.:)

tomvoyeur
03-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Hahaha just making a comment nia. Definitely feel safer when u see the security staff doing their job. But its good to have a girl who knows her way around joints.

Actually I find the security staff there more friendly than the club bouncers in Sg.....

Anyway, its always good to have a girl that knows her way to ur desire.....:D

overnighter
03-06-2007, 04:49 AM
Bro tom u see bey on leh... just came back from mission? :D

tomvoyeur
04-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Bro tom u see bey on leh... just came back from mission?

No mission la....Just finished exam today so met up with Bro Whitehawk for drinks....Now trying hard to sober up LOL....:o

High till Dry
05-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Went to RCA Slim and Santika few days back when I was in BKK.

RCA Slim
This place is still very crowded. I like the band there, nothing compared to what we have over here .Sang only thai songs. The other 2 sections were also crowded with customers coming in later in the nite. Crowd still as young.

Santika
My favourite disco in BKK. Now they employed more beautiful babes to sell cigrettes, pop corns, conducting surveys, GROs etc. As usual this joint is hot with many babes. U have to go there at 930pm if u want the best table. Crowd there are more mature. Even thai superstar goes there from time to time. This is more of a niche disco unlike hollywood which cater to the mass.
Up me if u like my FR...:D

tomvoyeur
05-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Went to RCA Slim and Santika few days back when I was in BKK.

RCA Slim
This place is still very crowded. I like the band there, nothing compared to what we have over here .Sang only thai songs. The other 2 sections were also crowded with customers coming in later in the nite. Crowd still as young.

Santika
My favourite disco in BKK. Now they employed more beautiful babes to sell cigrettes, pop corns, conducting surveys, GROs etc. As usual this joint is hot with many babes. U have to go there at 930pm if u want the best table. Crowd there are more mature. Even thai superstar goes there from time to time. This is more of a niche disco unlike hollywood which cater to the mass.
Up me if u like my FR...

Can't up u if I wan too.....:p

Anyway, how come there r GROs in Santika????I always thought that its a decent disco like Sg MOS/Zouk! I saw a few pop corn gals when I was last there, damn weird to be eating pop corn in a club right!! :eek: Even, the Thais I spoke that night to find them annoying LOL.....

vmtech
05-06-2007, 03:43 AM

Anyway, how come there r GROs in Santika????I always thought that its a decent disco like Sg MOS/Zouk! I saw a few pop corn gals when I was last there, damn weird to be eating pop corn in a club right!! :eek: Even, the Thais I spoke that night to find them annoying LOL.....

not to them ahha. was in chiangrai when a friend brought me to 1 of the disco, cant remmebr whic 1 but the biggest and has a UFO like structure on the building.

They sell popcorn inside, cute. beer and popcorn. haha

High till Dry
05-06-2007, 08:18 AM

These GROs are more like flower vase. Not those gals that push for LDs that we know locally. Anyway, GROs here are actually called coyotes or dancers

tomvoyeur
05-06-2007, 09:36 AM
These GROs are more like flower vase. Not those gals that push for LDs that we know locally. Anyway, GROs here are actually called coyotes or dancers

So what is their role or job function in the club? How do u identify them?

Mr.romantic
05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
My girl brought me to forte when she wanted to meet her hometown kaki who claimed to be a singer there. So off we went, one hour into the gig still no sign of her kaki. Called her mobile but no one answered then my girl caught her dancing on the bar-top and waved to her. She came over and joined us but later had to go sit with some men. Opened a bottle of chivas for 2000THB i think. cannot remember cos the thai guys kept coming over to jio us drink. Was dead stoned that night cos my girl and i finished off one bottle. My first foray into a joint like forte but was thoroughly enjoyable.:)

Forte RCA's coyote dancers are not as pretty when compared to the rest of the clubs. PR girls are good though.

High till Dry
05-06-2007, 01:02 PM
So what is their role or job function in the club? How do u identify them?

U ask so much also not keen to go. Always complained about Santika....

overnighter
05-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Forte RCA's coyote dancers are not as pretty when compared to the rest of the clubs. PR girls are good though.

I dun like the band either...

justl00king
05-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Been to both Hollywood and Santika.

Santika- Packed like sardines with many chiobus. Live band pretty good. Happening place.A Bottle around 2k baht.

Hollywood- Younger crowd and not as packed as bigger venue. Live band pretty good and with coyote shows. Gals not as chio as Santika. A bottle around 1.3k baht.

:)

High till Dry
05-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Been to both Hollywood and Santika.

Santika- Packed like sardines with many chiobus. Live band pretty good. Happening place.A Bottle around 2k baht.

Hollywood- Younger crowd and not as packed as bigger venue. Live band pretty good and with coyote shows. Gals not as chio as Santika. A bottle around 1.3k baht.

Santika is not as packed as RCA Slim or Nang Len cos they expanded the 2nd floor. !st floor is still as crowded as before. Chivas is back to $1.8k with 50 baht for every mixer and 100/200 baht for ice. 100 tips is the standard market rate.

Hollywood got more visual. Went there several times. Try to sit on the centre area. A few times we were sitting at the side, the sound system sucked.

Anyone been to Bar-yan tree disco near to esplande mall?

Cupnoodle
06-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Santika is not as packed as RCA Slim or Nang Len cos they expanded the 2nd floor. !st floor is still as crowded as before. Chivas is back to $1.8k with 50 baht for every mixer and 100/200 baht for ice. 100 tips is the standard market rate.

Hollywood got more visual. Went there several times. Try to sit on the centre area. A few times we were sitting at the side, the sound system sucked.

Anyone been to Bar-yan tree disco near to esplande mall?

I went to this Baryan Tree disco last Sunday night for the first time. Look kinda spacious maybe due to wasn't pack with puying? I reached there about 11:30pm, "enjoying" half hour of live band lead by a male singer before they start the dance music. The Black Label cost 1.8K baht alone, we manage to finish half bottle then the bill come out to 2.6k baht including mixers and ice. We had also order this thing look like a tall bottle in a wooden bucket for smoking (sorry forget what it is call) for 500 baht. The crowd seem to start come in after midnight while they play the hip hop rap music and people start dancing, which underneath the water spraying onto the glass-made dance floor from below. The music stop at 3am. :)
http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pFcZZyXZmyu7BsrITAOddjfiocy9A4F86Ci6Q_GOfUogGO5A 03q5gtOVjX4VZd8kB

tomvoyeur
06-06-2007, 03:17 AM
U ask so much also not keen to go. Always complained about Santika....

Haha...Bro HTD not happy I complained abt his fave hunting ground LOL....

Btw, I mentioned that I have only been to the place once n the first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded...)....U bring me to other places next time to compare lor...;)

yinyang
06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
..first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded
Pity you drugged yourself, instead of puyings spiking yours and finishing you off at some transit htl ah? :p Santika's on fridays got 'with it' crowd..

tomvoyeur
06-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Pity you drugged yourself, instead of puyings spiking yours and finishing you off at some transit htl ah? :p Santika's on fridays got 'with it' crowd..

Was not feeling too well during that period so the trip wasn't a success, from any sense....So what's a 'with it' factor? :confused:

ralliart
06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
can any bro advise on the location of santika? thks alot!

NobleEagle
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM

Open: 21:00 - 02:00
Skytrain: Ekkamai

High till Dry
07-06-2007, 12:38 AM

Usually I'll take a taxi there asa BTS is quite far away. Just tell the driver Ekkamai soi 11 and then 10 out of 10 times they never fail to bring me to the right location. Look out for a green "Z" sign and turn into the club.

We had also order this thing look like a tall bottle in a wooden bucket for smoking (sorry forget what it is call) for 500 baht.

In Arab street, we have it as well.

Haha...Bro HTD not happy I complained abt his fave hunting ground LOL....

Btw, I mentioned that I have only been to the place once n the first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded...)....U bring me to other places next time to compare lor...

Go Hollywood & Dance Fever. That place maybe more suitable for u...:D

justl00king
07-06-2007, 02:24 AM

I also find the sound system at Hollywood not too good. :)

tomvoyeur
07-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Go Hollywood & Dance Fever. That place maybe more suitable for u...

I also find the sound system at Hollywood not too good.

Walau...recommend lousy sound system to ur bro ah!!! What's good there LOL?? :cool:

justl00king
07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Walau...recommend lousy sound system to ur bro ah!!! What's good there LOL?? :cool:
Puying lor...:D

High till Dry
07-06-2007, 05:03 PM

Sexy coyotes, cheaper drink lor...:p

Freestyler69
19-06-2007, 12:09 PM
mostly in their dreams. uhh wet dreams. :p

different people have diff expereinces..
I'm not that fortunate though but i had my fair share of Thai ONS.. ONS is good fuck but bad for health as she might pester you for more or you will get "addicted" to her pussy due to tight fitness..

I have round about a dozen of such experiences but usually i did offere them at least 1k for taxi home ...

I personally think Flix is better hunt ground on Fridays.. mostly are ang moh or western culture there. I do speak Thai though..

tomvoyeur
19-06-2007, 12:15 PM
you will get "addicted" to her pussy due to tight fitness..

I personally think Flix is better hunt ground on Fridays.. mostly are ang moh or western culture there. I do speak Thai though..

Addicted to a single pussy?? :eek: I hear wedding bells LOL..... :D

Anyway, care to share more on ur experiences n knowhow in Flix?

BtmMan
19-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Side track a bit here, SORRY....
Is there any cool Pool hall in BKK serving beer (alcohol), with good tables, nice music and also good "crowds"?
I only know Brunswick in Sukhumvit, but the "crowd" there not too nice....
BTW, I will be in BKK tomorrow for 2 nites. ;)

Freestyler69
19-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Addicted to a single pussy?? :eek: I hear wedding bells LOL..... :D

" addicted" means you do her more than once, that makes the purpose of ONS defeated as ONS means once only never turn the head to eat the past grass... not as you mentioned wedding bells. I had those bells long time ago liao la bro...

jimmycool
19-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Is there any cool Pool hall in BKK serving beer (alcohol), with good tables, nice music and also good "crowds"?

Hey Bro
May I recommend you go to 'Ball In Hand' located at the basement of Times Square Sukhumvit. This Times Square is located directly opposite the Sukhumvit Robinsons Department Store (Soi 19). BIH has good tables, serves alcohol and also has some nice looking pool table markers (ladies) to spar with you. Note: these girls are employed by BIH to take care of the tables and are not 'pick-up girls'. Table charges go by per hour.
The manager there is a Singaporean Allan Chua, very nice young man who now lives in Bangkok, and previously a very top-seeded snooker player in Singapore.
Happy Pool....

BtmMan
19-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey Bro
May I recommend you go to 'Ball In Hand' located at the basement of Times Square Sukhumvit. This Times Square is located directly opposite the Sukhumvit Robinsons Department Store (Soi 19). BIH has good tables, serves alcohol and also has some nice looking pool table markers (ladies) to spar with you. Note: these girls are employed by BIH to take care of the tables and are not 'pick-up girls'. Table charges go by per hour.
The manager there is a Singaporean Allan Chua, very nice young man who now lives in Bangkok, and previously a very top-seeded snooker player in Singapore.
Happy Pool....

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the info, will check BIH out on Thurs evening when I'll have some free time. Allan Chua, used to be a top seeded player in Sg? Maybe he was after my time, cos I know few national player during the early 90s.... sounded a bit old maybe hahaha.....
As for me, I've been around for long time and should say that I've cheong enough, now I only look for a good party with close friend, bonking to me is not as important liao... If I have, I'll have, if not then it's still very ok with me, there's always tomorrow mah...

High till Dry
20-06-2007, 12:26 AM

last time in patpong got a pool joint called red parrot. didn't go there for 2 yrs. wondering if it's still around....

vertikal
20-06-2007, 12:45 AM
any bros in bangkok from 23 - 25june ??

tomvoyeur
20-06-2007, 01:06 PM
" addicted" means you do her more than once, that makes the purpose of ONS defeated as ONS means once only never turn the head to eat the past grass... ...

Thats what we call MNS - Multiple Night Stand.....Enjoy ur gal.....Juz rem to withdraw when she gets too sticky LOL..........:D

overnighter
20-06-2007, 09:31 PM

Me... touching down on 25th june. afternoon...

Devil73
20-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Me... touching down on 25th june.

wow.....song song gao jurong huh? hehehehehe:D

High till Dry
21-06-2007, 12:51 AM

Now ur turn liao huh. Envy u...:o

wow.....song song gao jurong huh? hehehehehe

Not Jurong. The place is called Heaven...:D

vertikal
21-06-2007, 03:06 AM

ohh too bad, i leaving on 25th evening!

tomvoyeur
21-06-2007, 03:32 AM

Enjoy ur trip bro.......let us know if u come across any happening clubs in BKK ya.......:)

eggkiller
21-06-2007, 05:16 AM
try DJ Station at Silom. damn "happening"! :D
Tis is not the 1st time U say tat my dear YOMUN!!!:D

eggkiller
21-06-2007, 05:18 AM
If use phone numbers as a gauge of success then my fave hunting ground should be flix....record was 6 in 1 half hours there....

U Sibeh eh Sai lei. When Can U bring me to Flix. I cannot speak well, fat & ugly so need u to Guide me ...HooHooHOO:D

overnighter
21-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Enjoy ur trip bro.......let us know if u come across any happening clubs in BKK ya.......:)

Thanks bro... But i only one night in bangkok only. No time to scout through leh... After that going surin.
"One night in bangkok makes a hard man humble". Now the song keep going on in my head...:D

overnighter
21-06-2007, 12:05 PM
ohh too bad, i leaving on 25th evening!

alamak.... anyway have a great time over there. :D

overnighter
21-06-2007, 12:08 PM
wow.....song song gao jurong huh? hehehehehe

song song gao jurong. woon woon jia bee hoon! hahaha.

Now ur turn liao huh. Envy u...

And after me is u. So no worries bro. We only take turns envying each other. hahaha.;)

tomvoyeur
21-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks bro... But i only one night in bangkok only. No time to scout through leh... After that going surin.
"One night in bangkok makes a hard man humble". Now the song keep going on in my head...

Party hard with ur sole night in BKK then R&R in the fresh air n tender loving arms of Surin LOL.....:D

dopod78
22-06-2007, 01:21 PM

I just got here few days back. pretty new to this scene hope to join any of u guys here over the weekend. Drop me a pm yeah if wanna cheong.

MkMk
23-06-2007, 12:28 AM
yo yo..

Any bro gog on 13/7 to 17/7....
i will be gog alone during this time...
Will like to meet up some bros to cheong together...

Cheers,
Mk

BtmMan
25-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Bro
Happy Pool....

Hi Jimmy, went to BIH, but not the one in Time Square but their other branch in Soi NaNa, upstairs 7-11, and people usually call it SIN Bar.
Anyway, was not too bad place, but I think the one in Time Square is better cos I saw a poster in the Pool Hall saying that the one in Time Square are with the Brunswick Metro tables.
Was there till around 11pm then went off to an underground disco called Spices. ;)

No-go
25-06-2007, 05:27 PM
yo yo..

Any bro gog on 13/7 to 17/7....
i will be gog alone during this time...
Will like to meet up some bros to cheong together...

Cheers,
Mk

bro..i will be there during this time. can meet up to cheong.

Zeat
27-06-2007, 08:29 AM
may i know the exact address on santika and what will be the best transport to get there? thanks for all the help.

tomvoyeur
27-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Open: 21:00 - 02:00
Skytrain: Ekkamai

may i know the exact address on santika and what will be the best transport to get there? thanks for all the help.

The add was previously posted by another bro.....

The best transport in BKK is still the meter cab, especially if u r travelling in a small group...

jimmycool
27-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi Jimmy, went to BIH, but not the one in Time Square but their other branch in Soi NaNa, upstairs 7-11, and people usually call it SIN Bar.
Anyway, was not too bad place, but I think the one in Time Square is better cos I saw a poster in the Pool Hall saying that the one in Time Square are with the Brunswick Metro tables.
Was there till around 11pm then went off to an underground disco called Spices. ;)

Bro, the Times Square is definitely better; the cloth has very good true run (no layang) and cushion bank deflection is almost zero, so you can really shoot good pool.
Please pm me and enlighten me about the underground "Spices' disco? I go to Bangkok every few months and this sounds interesting.
Cheers Bro & hope we can pool and 'pooh' in Bangkok together sometime.

hosayboh
28-06-2007, 03:46 AM
Does any1 noe if we can bring our dfs liquor Santika? Or for the matter any disco in BKK which we can't? Thanks.

BtmMan
28-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Bro, the Times Square is definitely better; the cloth has very good true run (no layang) and cushion bank deflection is almost zero, so you can really shoot good pool.
Please pm me and enlighten me about the underground "Spices' disco? I go to Bangkok every few months and this sounds interesting.
Cheers Bro & hope we can pool and 'pooh' in Bangkok together sometime.

Yes, I saw the poster saying that in Time Square they are using Brunswick Metro 2 tables, and the one I went to was actually not that bad, tables were in top condition, only that it's with old specs, those very tight pockets type. Well, I don't go BKK often, only go on urgent cases, and if you back to Sg, maybe you can cross over to Batam and we go shoot some Pool here..?

The underground disco, there are a few of them I heard, which operate from say 12am till maybe 6am? Anyway I'm not really sure how to get there, my friend brought me there in his car...:p

OnGuard1
18-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi,

Any bro going BKK during 23 July - 27 July?? Wanna cheong together?

angsanatree
19-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Try Scratch Dog in Windsor Hotel.....very happening close at 4am....after most of the major clubs close at 2am, every true blue clubbers in Bangkok will head down to Scratch Dog :p

hosayboh
19-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Santika rocks.....haven seen a live band with so much energy in them. Better so a thai one.......somemore can see a farang jumping ard wif them.....

To ans my own qns, i tink all pubs in bkk charge 1k baht to byow.:(
not like phuket where u can bring in for free, juz pay mixer......:D

hosayboh
19-07-2007, 03:30 AM

in case u still need the address..... its soi ekkamai alrite......quite a distance in if u coming from sukhumweeet rd.....u'll pass some jap/korean restaurants on your left then pass sherbet then pass she2, then near liao......its got a freaking big carpark....imho compare to sherbet or she2.....

ChaYen
19-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Song Saloong and Nung Len are also nearby and bustling with the university/young exec crowd, if you're more into that.

So tempted when I go, but g/f around so hands tied. :(

If you're thinking about ease of pick-up though, if you can manage basic Thai, and are going in a group (for safety purposes), check out Ratchada Soi 4. Response has been mixed, but so far it seems to be fairly easy to pick-up ONS there. As for personal experience, there are times when you get picked up by a table of girls instead of the usual other way around. :P

saxromeo
22-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Song Saloong and Nung Len are also nearby and bustling with the university/young exec crowd, if you're more into that.

So tempted when I go, but g/f around so hands tied. :(

If you're thinking about ease of pick-up though, if you can manage basic Thai, and are going in a group (for safety purposes), check out Ratchada Soi 4. Response has been mixed, but so far it seems to be fairly easy to pick-up ONS there. As for personal experience, there are times when you get picked up by a table of girls instead of the usual other way around. :P

Where is this Song Saloong & Nung Len ?

High till Dry
24-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Where is this Song Saloong & Nung Len ?

is in the same stretch of road as Santika. all within ekkamai area. i usually will bar hop from santika to nung len and vice versa cos it's within 5 mins walking distance :D

tomvoyeur
24-07-2007, 02:21 AM
is in the same stretch of road as Santika. all within ekkamai area. i usually will bar hop from santika to nung len and vice versa cos it's within 5 mins walking distance

Looking forward to ur next trip?? ;)

Evisu
24-07-2007, 02:39 AM
been clubbing from thursday to sunday during my bbk trip.Thursday -santika ,Friday-Slim,Saturday - song salong and scratch dog and finally sunday Route 66,Imo salong and santika has really powerful live band and even see maxim 2007 at santika.so many babes.I seldom club in Singapore but clubbing in bangkok is paradise..out of 10 gals,8 are usually sweet!!!Manage to know and bring a jap-looking thai babe to my hotel.I know is out of topic but if u want a very nice and stylo hotel,go for siam@siam design hotel.So stylish and impress most gals.I miss bangkok now.......

alien69
24-07-2007, 09:29 AM
SO many people go SANTIKA....
Time for me to look for new places to HUNT...

In singapore, SIngaporeans compete to get a living, sian...now go Santika Singaporeans compete to get a FUCK....haha
I am getting old to compete ...

I miss the old Santika when there is no FL....:p

nyquist
24-07-2007, 10:03 AM
is in the same stretch of road as Santika. all within ekkamai area. i usually will bar hop from santika to nung len and vice versa cos it's within 5 mins walking distance :D

When U going in Aug???
Lets meet up in LOS

lexus3rx
24-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Went 2 RCA and Windsor yesterday...really happening :D .... I was like looking around the whole time trying 2 figure out if any of the guys there r bros from sbf... haha..... so, was any of our bros there in tis 2 places 2 last nite???

Cheers......

High till Dry
24-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Looking forward to ur next trip?? ;)

ya of course.

wah, ur points soared faster than our STI index...:eek:

High till Dry
24-07-2007, 07:19 PM
SO many people go SANTIKA....
Time for me to look for new places to HUNT...

In singapore, SIngaporeans compete to get a living, sian...now go Santika Singaporeans compete to get a FUCK....haha
I am getting old to compete ...

I miss the old Santika when there is no FL....

FLs are everywhere. Previously I was also being approached in Nung Len...

When U going in Aug???
Lets meet up in LOS

23th-27th.

tomvoyeur
25-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Went 2 RCA and Windsor yesterday...really happening .... I was like looking around the whole time trying 2 figure out if any of the guys there r bros from sbf... haha..... so, was any of our bros there in tis 2 places 2 last nite???

I wish....:o

wah, ur points soared faster than our STI index...

Soon u will be soaring in the skies to LOS la, isnt that better?? ;)

ChaYen
25-07-2007, 05:12 AM
Clubs closed and still looking to score? Can also check out Banrie cafe at the junction of ekamai and petchaburi. 24hrs and esp. around exam period (now), lots of uni chicks studying there. Most of the time though, the last thing they seem to be studying is their notes/textbooks... ;)

On a side note, the cha yen there is really good. :D

justl00king
25-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I miss the old Santika when there is no FL....:pSantika got FL? Never notice as the place really packed. Think hard to score as too noisy and packed but many great looking babes there though. :D

justl00king
25-07-2007, 10:59 PM
FLs are everywhere. Previously I was also being approached in Nung Len...

So when they approach is FOC? :D

High till Dry
26-07-2007, 01:16 AM
So when they approach is FOC? :D

no idea. she came with a friend. strike a conversation, give me her mobile and asked me to call her before i leave. all is done within a short span of 15-20 mins...

sexster
26-07-2007, 01:21 AM
no idea. she came with a friend. strike a conversation, give me her mobile and asked me to call her before i leave. all is done within a short span of 15-20 mins...

wow like that also can? what the charges for ST? Is it safe if approach by FL?? I have kena before.... only been to the one at norvotel at siam sq- something Square..... a lot of ang mo... and those FL prefer the ang mo.

tomvoyeur
26-07-2007, 05:12 AM

I never kena such treatment..Conclusion - u r handsome! :p

justl00king
26-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I never kena such treatment..Conclusion - u r handsome! :pMust be...:D

vmtech
26-07-2007, 12:06 PM
tts 1 thing nice about LOS, chatting up girls aint that hard

Da Ming
26-07-2007, 12:10 PM
wow like that also can? what the charges for ST? Is it safe if approach by FL?? I have kena before.... only been to the one at norvotel at siam sq- something Square..... a lot of ang mo... and those FL prefer the ang mo.

Ang mo give good tips

what do you think?? the FLs can't be hungry for the dicks:cool:

deuter
26-07-2007, 01:30 PM
i'm dyin to club again in bkk.. arrgghhhh.. readin tis thread is simply drainin my mind back to bkk.. 555..

beeatnight
26-07-2007, 01:40 PM
sorry just wanna ask the brother which happen to know the soi japan's club near patpong cited here is it provide girls only or the lady-boy type... and is it such expat style club or what :D

thank you for the information, becouse im quite new for this type of entertainment hope anyone kind enough to give some info. sorry if i put on the wrong section :(

http://www.soi-japan.com/mermaid/

High till Dry
26-07-2007, 10:37 PM

depends. last time is 1500 baht. I never touch FL for a long time. I used to go Concept CM2 as well. I still remember losing pool to the waitress there when i started to pick up the game...:o

I never kena such treatment..Conclusion - u r handsome!

That's handsome2000. I'm high (tall) till dry ( carrrot headed till dry)

Must be...

maybe should go bkk to do some surgery. after that confirm handsome :D

i'm dyin to club again in bkk.. arrgghhhh.. readin tis thread is simply drainin my mind back to bkk.. 555..

just go bro. Forgotten and Hako going soon and I'll head there at the end of the month...

theUnforgotten
28-07-2007, 11:45 AM
just go bro. Forgotten and Hako going soon and I'll head there at the end of the month...

Ya Bro,

just do it , come over during 5th to till 8th aug

It is more worth while to cheong bkk itself once every 2-3 months, rather than constantly go pubbing here.. refreshing to go once a while, going daily or weekly drains resources.

even doing FL in Sg, drains resources and not as Fun , cos roaming around the MPs , one can see the gals first and u can try your luck in having "after hours" sanuk with them.

Though I prefer coyotes or G clubs more, as they represent a challenge and dont tend to carry as much "issues" as WL from AGG, MP or FL

deuter
28-07-2007, 12:17 PM
was actually plannin to go 10th - 13th aug.. but due to some *ahem* $$$ issues... have to refrain frm movin.. arrrggghhh... i'm sufferin in SG... i need some resuscitation for THAI air... 555..

tirak1099
28-07-2007, 01:03 PM
was actually plannin to go 10th - 13th aug.. but due to some *ahem* $$$ issues... have to refrain frm movin.. arrrggghhh... i'm sufferin in SG... i need some resuscitation for THAI air... 555..U r Heavenly King of GM.......how can say no $$$.......Queen in SG put u house arrest izzit?:rolleyes:

vmtech
28-07-2007, 03:55 PM
depends. last time is 1500 baht. I never touch FL for a long time. I used to go Concept CM2 as well. I still remember losing pool to the waitress there when i started to pick up the game...:o

hahah bro you are right, some of those chicks really know thier games, but playing pool in CM2 not fun la, moreover the bloody game damn ex, the last time i was there 1.5yrs back 1 game was like 50thb zzzzz

deuter
28-07-2007, 04:11 PM
U r Heavenly King of GM.......how can say no $$$.......Queen in SG put u house arrest izzit?

wahh... wahh.. wahh.. dun anyhow sayz ler.. i no heavenly king.. no where even near there... :p

High till Dry
28-07-2007, 04:12 PM
hahah bro you are right, some of those chicks really know thier games, but playing pool in CM2 not fun la, moreover the bloody game damn ex, the last time i was there 1.5yrs back 1 game was like 50thb zzzzz

was there 3 yrs ago. ya at that time it's also 50 baht per game. after been thrashed by those gals i went for serious pool training. now dun think these gals can beat me now...:p

bkkstar
28-07-2007, 04:44 PM
think my next trip i'll visit Song Saloong and bar yan tree....

yinyang
28-07-2007, 05:40 PM
.. arrrggghhh... i'm sufferin in SG... i need some resuscitation for THAI air... 555..
CPR by puying(s)?:p
.. after been thrashed by those gals i went for serious pool training. now dun think these gals can beat me now... ..
Not unless you get distracted by their cleavage when they bend over:p
.. worth while to cheong bkk itself once every 2-3 months, rather than constantly go pubbing here.. going daily or weekly drains resources...
Can relate to this. Even a naughty weekend krung thep can be worthwhile vs aimless frequent pubbing here. Btw, checked zuji.com last night with TG fares going for ard 260 (nett incl taxes) for aug into sept

vmtech
28-07-2007, 07:28 PM
was there 3 yrs ago. ya at that time it's also 50 baht per game. after been thrashed by those gals i went for serious pool training. now dun think these gals can beat me now...:p

is that place worth going to now? havent been back there for ages.
How about Glow?

High till Dry
28-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Not unless you get distracted by their cleavage when they bend over:p

when it comes to pool, i played to win...:D

How about Glow?

no idea. think the entrance fee put us. Glow never been there b4. Care to share about this joint...

tomvoyeur
28-07-2007, 10:09 PM
when it comes to pool, i played to win...

When it comes to gals, u play to score too!!! :p

theUnforgotten
28-07-2007, 10:23 PM
How about Glow?

Hi Bro,

Can you elaborate about any other Joints , I heard Got new Joint in NANA that mixes the G club coyote concepts with the more traditional AGG bar dancers.

cheers!

Any bros has a Place that they need checking out on , next saturday the 4th I be solo due to last minute schedule changes on the part of my travel companions.

List out any good joints ( G club , Disco , AGG) that a solo player can go.

High till Dry
28-07-2007, 10:23 PM
When it comes to gals, u play to score too!!! :p

wah, everyone @ home huh? so guai....:D

High till Dry
28-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Hi Bro,

Can you elaborate about any other Joints , I heard Got new Joint in NANA that mixes the G club coyote concepts with the more traditional AGG bar dancers.

cheers!

Any bros has a Place that they need checking out on , next saturday the 4th I be solo due to last minute schedule changes on the part of my travel companions.

List out any good joints ( G club , Disco , AGG) that a solo player can go.

u still need any further introduction meh? :p

theUnforgotten
28-07-2007, 10:25 PM

Yeah-- saving up for next week.

Weather also plays a part. stay home for a change.

u still need any further introduction meh?

Aiyah I long time no go BKK , plus I usually stick to one area one, Less diversify

Somemore BKK so BIG unlike Singapore.

yinyang
29-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz..:p Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8

vmtech
29-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Hi Bro,

cheers!

ok bro just for you. the 1 you are refering to is Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.
It's at the top of an unmarked staircase outside Sukhimvit Soi 4’s Swan 1 Pool Bar. Head up Soi 4, past Nana Plaza, and look for the Swan Bar on your left at the junction with the back-road leading to Soi 6 - it’s on the corner.

it's basically a agogo bar + a coyote bar, the coyotes rotate between songs with the agogo girls.

1 drawback: you cant barfine the girl until towards closing time. guess the management wans the girls around to perfrom for the crowd.

theUnforgotten
29-07-2007, 12:11 PM
ok bro just for you. the 1 you are refering to is Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.
It's at the top of an unmarked staircase outside Sukhimvit Soi 4’s Swan 1 Pool Bar. Head up Soi 4, past Nana Plaza, and look for the Swan Bar on your left at the junction with the back-road leading to Soi 6 - it’s on the corner.

it's basically a agogo bar + a coyote bar, the coyotes rotate between songs with the agogo girls.

1 drawback: you cant barfine the girl until towards closing time. guess the management wans the girls around to perfrom for the crowd.

Thanks Mate!

Willl post FR when I visit ,next week

BTW do u know what is the average damage Like , there?

cheers

High till Dry
29-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz..Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8

Bro, u can always jio us to go along...:p

Thks fir sharing Bro. But dun think I can go there for my coming trip...:(

vmtech
29-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks Mate!

Willl post FR when I visit ,next week

BTW do u know what is the average damage Like , there?

cheers

I can't remember already but i think the drinks are 100thb. barfine and ST/LT im not sure becuz i didnt engage in that.

you need to open your eyes when u look forit though. walk in Soi nana, after nana plaza, it's somewhere in the intersection btwn Soi Nana and SOi 6. Once u see Swan 1 Bar, it's upstairs.

nyquist
29-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz..:p Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8

Nice meeting u bro..

tomvoyeur
29-07-2007, 03:18 PM
wah, everyone @ home huh? so guai....

Trying to follow the footsteps of Bro JWNY into retirement......:p

senilespikey
29-07-2007, 03:55 PM
wao, seems lie many experience bros here who really knows BKK inside out.

will be there on the 1st to 4th Aug :D , going with 2 guy frens who didnt the the beautiful world of cheonging in bkk. now i'm tasked to bring them around to satisfy their "thirst". i had only been to certain clubs. RCA SLim and Route 66 is normal club, Claudia and Florence comes with the Coyotes; agogo joints in Patpong and Nana plaza.

any bros with recommendation (usdt from fren now Santika is the "in" place).

dont wana bring them to the wrong unhappening place on their virgin trip...:p

thks in advance for any help/advice.

High till Dry
29-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Trying to follow the footsteps of Bro JWNY into retirement......:p

Following JWNY is not retirement.

U gotta follow East Pipper if u mean wat u said...:D

ponkponk
30-07-2007, 12:06 AM
senilespikey, you might want to check out Inch at Rachata, the train station is thailand cultural center. Inch is right behind esplande(not our sg esplande). There are 3 disco there, inch, baryantree and one new place, cannot rem the name. the lady crowd there is for local sty thai, not working girls. if you can't speak a little thai, the chance of picking 1 up is like zero. chicken and duck.
But i like the music r & b at inch while at baryantree, they play r & b(but i find soso) and at after 2-3am, they play trance/techno and have the salam stick for clubbers to dance with.

btw, any samster here whom I met at inch on saturday night. You talk to my girl and she looks confuse what you trying to tell her then you talk to me and thought I am thai. haha. didn't catch yr name as u all was in the hurry back to hotel for action.
You give me a table of mixers. thanks. save my cash that night. let me know who you are.

theUnforgotten
30-07-2007, 01:13 AM
I can't remember already but i think the drinks are 100thb. barfine and ST/LT im not sure becuz i didnt engage in that.

you need to open your eyes when u look forit though. walk in Soi nana, after nana plaza, it's somewhere in the intersection btwn Soi Nana and SOi 6. Once u see Swan 1 Bar, it's upstairs.

thanks bro..

Btw thank you for your other reccomendations on NANA plaza.

theUnforgotten
30-07-2007, 01:25 AM
wao, seems lie many experience bros here who really knows BKK inside out.

will be there on the 1st to 4th Aug :D , going with 2 guy frens who didnt the the beautiful world of cheonging in bkk. now i'm tasked to bring them around to satisfy their "thirst". i had only been to certain clubs. RCA SLim and Route 66 is normal club, Claudia and Florence comes with the Coyotes; agogo joints in Patpong and Nana plaza.

any bros with recommendation (usdt from fren now Santika is the "in" place).

dont wana bring them to the wrong unhappening place on their virgin trip...:p

thks in advance for any help/advice.

For the discos

some language skills in thai are essential , if your adgenda is to make sure your group gets laid or at least get some dates to follow up the next day.

U may try head down to thonglor stretch to Nung Len for normal clubbing or gather them to go Carribean or the Resort Square for some Coyote club action.
Cheers

ChaYen
30-07-2007, 08:44 AM
If, however, your group can only converse in English, I'd recommend RCA over Nung Len. Also, the Thai music live band might not be everyone's cup of tea. Quite often, I've met English-speaking girls at Slim, and a few times at Route. It's, as all clubs of their like, somewhat the luck of the draw though. If you're looking for more upmarket non-hooker chicks, and are able to converse in basic Thai, you could try Song Saloong opposite Playground in Thong Lor.

As aforementioned, if your objective is to ensure that everyone gets laid, with company for the night, check out a go-go at perhaps Nana; if discos are more your thing, check out CM2 at Siam Novotel. Not all coyotes are available for action unless you're incredibly loaded; and them some won't even spend the night with you the first time you meet them, since they are under no obligation to go anywhere with you.

bkkstar
30-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Last month went to Santika after they had renovated.

Now Santika are having Race Queens lookalike to sell cigrettes. Imagine u can smoke together with them unlike the new ruling here in Sillypore...:(

Pop corn gals are as pretty. My favourite gal (the lao jiao there) is still mending the stall next to the male toilet.

Several nice looking GROs and waitresses as well...

Music still rocks and the crowd is ok. Sometimes prefer to squeeze at Nang Len...:D

Mr.romantic
31-07-2007, 03:54 AM
how come nobody mention about Ice Bar on Thonglor?

Bar Yan Tree sucks big time for me. crappy service. another one of those clone pubs that won't last long.

anyways the way you all type Song Salueng makes me laugh. haha. such as Song Salong and Song Saloong. sounds like Song Sarong man. hahaha. :D

Song Salueng
http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/fuku_bangkok/imgs/3/c/3c9832d5.jpg

ChaYen
31-07-2007, 05:40 AM
Hmm, never been to Ice Bar. We always pass by it, but no one wants to go. Also, it's a weird name, since if you say it in Thai... Ice Bar sounds more like 'i ba'... which, to paraphrase, means something like 'you crazy/stupid mfer'.

Glad our romanization of the Thai script you so nicely posted makes you laugh. Sadly though, I don't think there's anything in that picture that ratifies your spelling of it over ours. Whatever floats your boat though...

p.s. On the romanization of Thai script to English, the next time you're in BKK, take a look at the dozens of different ways the roads are spelt. There is no accurate translation for it, unlike Hanyu Pinyin for mandarin.

Mr.romantic
31-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Glad our romanization of the Thai script you so nicely posted makes you laugh. Sadly though, I don't think there's anything in that picture that ratifies your spelling of it over ours. Whatever floats your boat though...

p.s. On the romanization of Thai script to English, the next time you're in BKK, take a look at the dozens of different ways the roads are spelt. There is no accurate translation for it, unlike Hanyu Pinyin for mandarin.

haha seems you don't get it. forget it then.

no need for "next time you're in BKK". i live in BKK unlike the many bi-monthly BKK talk big poser travellers on this forum. :D

since there are so many BKK experts here. here is a little trivia for you guys.

there is a singapore chicken rice eatery on the main road of Thonglor. can anyone tell us it is inbetween which sois? :)

vmtech
31-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Make it easier for people la, between suk 101 and 101/1 , how any sub-sois are there? and what is the soi name?

kin kin romantic, take a cab down now since thonglor not so far , answer this and slap my face.

PS: if dowan take cab nvm, i give u map lol http://map.longdo.com , you can chop chop see which soi name and answer like u live there! sweet isn't it!

now everyone "lives" in bangkok :D

Dont understand some poeple, here we are sharing info or introducing nice places we have been, regardless "experts" or not, but some guy (opps correction, the SAME guy) has to come in and correct spelling mistakes, implicitly tell people "i live in bangkok and i have the correct spelling set for the roman script" and den complain about people braggin, why not share? geez, maybe they get the kicks and right now as im typing this reply , im actually slapping myself by feeding the troll! haha.

ok guys, my bad, now let's stop feeding the troll and just skip his post , makes the thread more pleasant-(looking/smelling)

yinyang
31-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Make it easier for people la, between suk 101 and 101/1 , how any sub-sois are there? and what is the soi name?
Err, totaly irrelevant.. suk 101/1 is my soft tendon leh. Stirred my ex memories with sports club, restaurants, home and her mom's 2 shophouses:o

vmtech
31-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Err, totaly irrelevant.. suk 101/1 is my soft tendon leh. Stirred my ex memories with sports club, restaurants, home and her mom's 2 shophouses:o

exactlly to the trivia too lol, hey yinyang, august coming soon, bringing ur virgin bro go roundning?

senilespikey
31-07-2007, 11:06 PM
"poot thai poot nid noi dai mai...?"

thanks to all bros for the recommendations...am pretty sure I would have fun in BKK. :D

will post again when I'm back ...;)

Cheers.

overnighter
01-08-2007, 02:37 AM
how come nobody mention about Ice Bar on Thonglor?

Bar Yan Tree sucks big time for me. crappy service. another one of those clone pubs that won't last long.

anyways the way you all type Song Salueng makes me laugh. haha. such as Song Salong and Song Saloong. sounds like Song Sarong man. hahaha. :D

Alamak...Like that also wanna catch and fire at the bros meh? Spelling mistake nia. Maybe our english not so good or maybe we not living in BKk like u so sometimes cannot remember correct pronounciation. Live and let live la.

M.Muff
01-08-2007, 02:54 AM
Aiyah, this forum is about f**king other people lah, not each other. Relax lah. :)

Eh, since got so many BKK pros, liao jiaos and locals here, I got two questions to ask. One boh liao, and the other actually want to find out.

First, I brought one Ang Mo down to RCA before to go hunting for women, but he complain the women too young for him leh. Anyone know any pick-up joints where the women are older, say about 30s?

Second, and more boh liao is, I was at RCA one time and if you go to the middle-ish, past Route66, there is a lesbian bar. Anyone been inside before? The bouncer refused to let us in leh. Just wondering if its just a drinking joint or more than that. I know a bit boh liao, but just ask for fun lah.

Mr.romantic
01-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Aiyah, this forum is about f**king other people lah, not each other. Relax lah. :)

First, I brought one Ang Mo down to RCA before to go hunting for women, but he complain the women too young for him leh. Anyone know any pick-up joints where the women are older, say about 30s?

tell that to vmtech and the rest of the co called BKK smarties! haha.

bring your ang moh friend to Thermae Cafe at Sukhumvit. maybe more suitable for him.

yinyang
01-08-2007, 06:40 AM
exactlly to the trivia too lol ...august coming soon, bringing ur virgin bro go roundning?
Aug's here now... bro Dominion could not wait for his virgin foray to krung thep (back last week). Think he survived all 3 agg places Nana, Patp and Soi Cowboy... and why is he lucky 1 to get pinched in buttocks by katoeys? Being young has got benefits kekekeke:p

ChaYen
01-08-2007, 07:33 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure a fair number of us that reply (to this thread at least) live here.

The Singapore chicken rice in Thong Lor... can't remember the soi but I just remember it's opposite J-avenue(?), the place with Greyhound, Otoya and uh... that supermarket. The chicken rice not bad lah, but the chilli sauce not like back home. I go there quite often when I miss SG food; I'd go on about the food, but I doubt this is the right thread to discuss it, 555 ;)

The Sukhumvit question... I'm not quite sure, heh. That's I think On Nut or past it right?

Older women... can try the 'hidden' bar on the 2nd floor, Sukhumvit soi 7, at the very end of the soi. After 2am it's either the streetwalkers or there for older ones I guess. It used to have lots of nicer, younger chicks coming off work from soi 22, but it seems as it got more well-known, the clientele/chicks have somewhat changed.

If your friend isn't into P4P, can try the jazz lounge at Landmark hotel, or Santika. I have some non-P4P friends in their 30s that go there pretty often.

yinyang
01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
..Sukhumvit question... I'm not quite sure, heh. That's I think On Nut or past it right? Older women... can try the 'hidden' bar on the 2nd floor, Sukhumvit soi 7, If your friend isn't into P4P, can try the jazz lounge at Landmark hotel, or Santika...
If P4P, easy fix at Spassos Hyatt Erawan. Also old Rivas (until reno, dunno if revived) Westin Suk, opposite Robinsons Suk -near Asoke MRT station. Your angmo pal in good company both places:D

PS: Suk question -straight past On Nut, 5-10mins cab ride

dan0526
01-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure a fair number of us that reply (to this thread at least) live here.

The Singapore chicken rice in Thong Lor... can't remember the soi but I just remember it's opposite J-avenue(?), the place with Greyhound, Otoya and uh... that supermarket. The chicken rice not bad lah, but the chilli sauce not like back home. I go there quite often when I miss SG food; I'd go on about the food, but I doubt this is the right thread to discuss it, 555 ;)

The sg chix rice so so nia, not that good. The local version better, in fact, just had it for dinner earlier.

There's a malaysian cafe at thong lor 55, before J-Avenue if you coming from the skytrain stn direction. Nasi lemak ok, laksa ok, but the teh tarik and teh haliah is as good as those u get in sg.

cheers

ChaYen
02-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Yah, the chicken rice is ok lah, but so far as close to home as I've found. I really miss chicken rice and hokkien mee some times... :D

The local version... they don't have the rice the way I like it, nor the chilli. The chicken is usually quite good though, like the place opposite Pratunam or at Ratchada Soi 3. I guess I'm just saying I'd hit up the Thong Lor joint on those days I miss home. Then I walk out, go over to say... Nung Len and forget why it was that I ever wanted to go back to SG. ;)

vmtech
02-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Can anyone give me better directions on how to get to Spicy Ron Muang?

ChaYen
03-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Spicy is at Ron Muang Soi 1.

Don't really know what you mean by 'better directions' though...

theUnforgotten
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Can anyone give me better directions on how to get to Spicy Ron Muang?

Hi Bro,

another 24 hrs more to go, will be taking up your suggestion of the accomodation you reccomended me.

I probably be heading and checking out santika on Sat night, If the AGG scene not able to spot some gems.

I got a few telephone numbers , any good suggestions for newer clubs besides the usual
joints descibed here.

cheers

vmtech
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi Bro,

another 24 hrs more to go, will be taking up your suggestion of the accomodation you reccomended me.

I probably be heading and checking out santika on Sat night, If the AGG scene not able to spot some gems.

I got a few telephone numbers , any good suggestions for newer clubs besides the usual
joints descibed here.

cheers
yo bro, help me check out Spicy? not SpiceClub (Suk Soi 11) 2 diff clubs...

Just at Soi 1? I suppose cab driver will know ? cuz i'll hate going down there and not able to find the place haha
Thanks btw! upped u for being helpful :D

ChaYen
03-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the up, bro.

Don't think it will be hard to spot... just like any other nightlife venue around here, just look out for the long queue of taxis and you're there. ;)

bkkstar
08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Anyone knows the address of Song Salueng?

Thanks!! :)

sassina2
09-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.

Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
Sounded interesting so I went to check it out today and arrived at 9.40pm.

No action and no coyotes nor agogo girls. The one bar staff told me I was too early (if I understand her Thai at all).

Decided not to stay cos I had to be back home by midnight!

Downstairs oppostie the Swan Bar, there is another Swan Coyote, could be either Swan 2 or Swan 5, I forget. Went in to take a look, there were few girls sitting outside averagin 3-5.5 in looks, and the band was playing with 3 coyotes on the side stage. It was too noisy to really make conversation with any girl if I fancied her so I left immediately.

Went to have a quick look at the Nana Car Park and there were actually two cuties outside but I had just done a massage girl in La Defense at Rama 9 so asked for one of them's phone number and she gave me the b/s "mai mi tho ra saub" - to me, that was enthusiasm alright!

Made a quick survey of Rainbow boars 2, 3 and 1 and of would say that overall the talent level in R2 is still tops of these in my eyes. Pretended to ignore the "apple of my eye" in R2 and of course, she came round to earn her drink on me. I said ok and bought her the coke for which she rewarded me with a deep kissing session for several minutes and tried to get me to BF her.

"No", I said, as previously, either you will LT with me or I am not interested. Came her turn to go onstage and she excused herself. I used to opportunity to get the bill and leave without saying goodbye to her. For some reason, the girls don't like being ignored or "negged" ( sort of negatived) because they are used to being fawned and chased by customers. My experience is that they remember you better when you "neg" them!

My objective of course if for her to steal a few days off when she wants a bigger sum in the bank and run off to Pattaya with me for a long weekend!

bkkstar
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=sassina2;2198243]Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
QUOTE]

Bro, nice FR.

But I think u maybe drunk rite?

Posted on the wrong section...:D

sassina2
09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=sassina2;2198243]Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
QUOTE]

Bro, nice FR.

But I think u maybe drunk rite?

Posted on the wrong section...:D

Not really,

I was just following on a post on this thread about the coyote place in Soi Nana.

S.

rapala_fisher
10-08-2007, 12:40 AM

ahhhh damn i just came back from my trip and almost wanted to ask about spicy location too and guess i can save the trouble for double posting a question.

Was brought down to spicy by "my" girl whom i meet at CM2 and damn this place is damn good.

forget about CM2 guys.coming here is far cheaper than CM2 which better collections of girls.started to scan around too much till my girl bua tahan.hahah than i be good boy and pay attention to her liao.

ask to go back to my hotel but joked "how about your place" and she say ok....well, guess i cant reject such an offer and off i go to her apartment in her mazda 323.

Sent me back to my hotel the next morning.name is apple with big titties which inside is packed with sillicon.first ever sillicon try out. :D

scouser_lad
10-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Alrite lads,

I came upon this fourm while researching about Singapore. Me mate and i are going to singapore and bangkok for our summer holidays. We would like advise on which clubs to go in bangkok and where yu can find fit birds.
Cheers!

Scouser lad

Mr.romantic
10-08-2007, 03:52 AM
Anyone knows the address of Song Salueng?

Thanks!!

damn you got the pronounciation correct! guess those BKK poser experts are too busy waving their flags at NDP. haha. luckily can watch the broadcast on my condo cable tv even though i am not in Singapore. :D

Song Salueng is at Thonglor Soi 21. check out Room 25 at Thonglor Soi 25. small and cosy place. forget about Liberty Plaza. most of the pubs there have closed down already. dead town.

if unable to get free fukks in Thonglor/RCA like those BKK poser experts. then can go to the nearby nightclubs at Ekamai such as Piano, Resort Square, Chateau Le Blanc, Sherbet, etc. and sian the PRs or coyotes. spend "some" money and maybe can get free fukk. :D

ChaYen
10-08-2007, 06:57 AM
if unable to get free fukks in Thonglor/RCA like those BKK poser experts. then can go to the nearby nightclubs at Ekamai such as Piano, Resort Square, Chateau Le Blanc, Sherbet, etc. and sian the PRs or coyotes. spend "some" money and maybe can get free fukk. :D

The irony. :)

theUnforgotten
10-08-2007, 04:46 PM
The irony. :)

Never mind this Joker....

I go clubbing is to enjoy and lose myself to the music, Not to get a Fuxx ( paid or otherwise).....

anyone who thinks the main objective of going clubbing with the thought of getting a fuxx ( paid or otherwise) --has a lot of growing up to do.

rapala_fisher
10-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Never mind this Joker....

I go clubbing is to enjoy and lose myself to the music, Not to get a Fuxx ( paid or otherwise).....

anyone who thinks the main objective of going clubbing with the thought of getting a fuxx ( paid or otherwise) --has a lot of growing up to do.

thats pretty true bro.amen to that.getting laid is a bonus but having the mindset of making friends and generousity shows a better respect. ;)

rapala_fisher
10-08-2007, 08:38 PM
did my review on AGGs already so now will be clubs.

did 4 on this trip.sianz that i didnt have anymore time to go to song salueng and santika and route and slim and many others

first stop scratch dog.located at winsdor hotel soi 20 if i remember correctly.

no live band when i was there and i wonder if they ever did have any but.80% hip hops 20% rest of trance.pretty large place with plenty of seats.got filled up fast after 1am on thursday.JW red at 1200 with 5 free entry tickets.girls are pretty friendly but most with pu chai so didnt approach much.

second night stop - CM2 novotel hotel basement

live band still rocks with reggae, hip hop etc etc.lots of pu ying but i find that standard have drops since i been there last month.guess it is after the end of the month and most pu ying have already paid for they rent. hahah

Drinks and entry are a killer.

after CM2 closes.spicy at ron mueng soi 1.damn this place is packed with pu yings and i swear to that.my girl from CM2 brought me there and it was good with hip hop music.

entry at 300 with a free drink.better go for a bacadi as it last longer than mixers.dont know the cost of bottles.

thirth night - booze thong lor soi 10

as it was a saturday night.crowd is a killer.i was pretty sad as my pure real friend and his boyfriends want to sit upstairs as tons of SYT are located on the 1st floor.my eyes want to pop out liao.

upstairs crowed started flowing in after 12am so still not bad as i can still dance with a couple but was drunk cause 3 person shared 2 bottles.didnt manage to get anything out from this night.

fourth night - ice bar near thonglor BTS.

fucking quiet sunday night and crowd was like 40% filled with no more coming in after 12am.sad with the crowd that i should have choosen to go to santika or song salueng instate.

band was ok ok and dj mixes hip hop with was pretty alright and standard.no scratching whatsoever and the walls in ice bar is frozen and there is a sub 0 tempeture room which make the place pretty interesting to go to.only go on friday or sat for this place.

fifth night - went to spasso

damn this place is filled with old hi-sos looking for farang IMO.no one on the dance floor.band was fine and sings pretty good actually but crowd wasnt really my type.still manage to find some young sweet girls.10% and below maybe.bring your farang friends down here would be a great chioce.no recommended as drinks are EXPENSIVE!!

bkkstar
10-08-2007, 09:26 PM
damn you got the pronounciation correct!

Song Salueng is at Thonglor Soi 21. check out Room 25 at Thonglor Soi 25. small and cosy place. forget about Liberty Plaza. most of the pubs there have closed down already. dead town.

I newbie la. I just copy and paste how to spell that joint lor.

Anyway kum sia...:)

raysengineering
10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
very informative thread, thanks for all the contributions.

nasty
10-08-2007, 10:53 PM
hi guys...

mi will be going to BKK from the 16 -19 of aug wit h3 other guy frenz ...

gt a few questions hope you guys can help out...=)

1. Any clubs to reccomend ?? looking for those that open after the legal time... pls state the rough prices of liquor/alcohol and entry if possible

2. any worth while resturants ?? as long as food is gd... jap / thai/ western

lastly any guys will b in bkk on these dates?? mayb can chiong together..:)

thankxxx

:D

scouser_lad
11-08-2007, 01:46 AM
did my review on AGGs already so now will be clubs.

did 4 on this trip.sianz that i didnt have anymore time to go to song salueng and santika and route and slim and many others

first stop scratch dog.located at winsdor hotel soi 20 if i remember correctly.

no live band when i was there and i wonder if they ever did have any but.80% hip hops 20% rest of trance.pretty large place with plenty of seats.got filled up fast after 1am on thursday.JW red at 1200 with 5 free entry tickets.girls are pretty friendly but most with pu chai so didnt approach much.

second night stop - CM2 novotel hotel basement

live band still rocks with reggae, hip hop etc etc.lots of pu ying but i find that standard have drops since i been there last month.guess it is after the end of the month and most pu ying have already paid for they rent. hahah

Drinks and entry are a killer.

after CM2 closes.spicy at ron mueng soi 1.damn this place is packed with pu yings and i swear to that.my girl from CM2 brought me there and it was good with hip hop music.

entry at 300 with a free drink.better go for a bacadi as it last longer than mixers.dont know the cost of bottles.

thirth night - booze thong lor soi 10

as it was a saturday night.crowd is a killer.i was pretty sad as my pure real friend and his boyfriends want to sit upstairs as tons of SYT are located on the 1st floor.my eyes want to pop out liao.

upstairs crowed started flowing in after 12am so still not bad as i can still dance with a couple but was drunk cause 3 person shared 2 bottles.didnt manage to get anything out from this night.

fourth night - ice bar near thonglor BTS.

fucking quiet sunday night and crowd was like 40% filled with no more coming in after 12am.sad with the crowd that i should have choosen to go to santika or song salueng instate.

band was ok ok and dj mixes hip hop with was pretty alright and standard.no scratching whatsoever and the walls in ice bar is frozen and there is a sub 0 tempeture room which make the place pretty interesting to go to.only go on friday or sat for this place.

fifth night - went to spasso

damn this place is filled with old hi-sos looking for farang IMO.no one on the dance floor.band was fine and sings pretty good actually but crowd wasnt really my type.still manage to find some young sweet girls.10% and below maybe.bring your farang friends down here would be a great chioce.no recommended as drinks are EXPENSIVE!!

Hi rapala_fisher

I am visiting Bangkok in sept. Me mates and i wanna find a good place to club and with loads of fit birds and most importantly easy to get laid too. Where would yu recommend. Hope yu can help, i m new here. Please tell me if this is the right way to seek recommendation and advise.
Cheers

Scouser_lad

theUnforgotten
11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Happening clubs in bkk:

Too many and too few hours as well as limited cash.

Went RCA Slim/FLix , 3 days

Went dance fever and checked out Spice ( not spicy club) at Suk soi 11 --mostly clientle are AGG gals and patrons.

Pricing is also an issue , at the hi-so places bottles are more ex but mixers and ice are priced more reasonably.

but dance fever and hollywood-- mixers and ice are charged per refill and they do it automatically once they are finished.

rapala_fisher
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Hi rapala_fisher

I am visiting Bangkok in sept. Me mates and i wanna find a good place to club and with loads of fit birds and most importantly easy to get laid too. Where would yu recommend. Hope yu can help, i m new here. Please tell me if this is the right way to seek recommendation and advise.
Cheers

Scouser_lad

i aint no guru of BBK but clubs where there are tons of TGs i can still manage to tell you.Getting laid will be up to your skills.i cant advise on that.

Friday or saturday - most places will be packed like shit.choose any place from my little list will guaranty you tons of SYTs.some places i dont remember the rd.do a search using the search icon and also read all the threads of this and one more other one.confirm you get more information.thanks to all fellow bros contributions. :D

Booze
santika
nung len
ice bar
song salueng
RCA - route 66, slim

upcoming cream - do give a review about this place when you visit it fellow bros.think is is along the street of ekkamai.

paid for sex or maybe get lucky clubs

CM2 and spicy

theUnforgotten
12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
i aint no guru of BBK but clubs where there are tons of TGs i can still manage to tell you.Getting laid will be up to your skills.i cant advise on that.

Friday or saturday - most places will be packed like shit.choose any place from my little list will guaranty you tons of SYTs.some places i dont remember the rd.do a search using the search icon and also read all the threads of this and one more other one.confirm you get more information.thanks to all fellow bros contributions. :D

Booze
santika
nung len
ice bar
song salueng
RCA - route 66, slim

upcoming cream - do give a review about this place when you visit it fellow bros.think is is along the street of ekkamai.

CM2 and spicy

Just to add- if bros dont want to be left High and DRY ( without any Company paid or otherwise) .

besides CM2 or Spicy , there's Spice club along suk soi 11 , Hollywood , Dance fever and Ratchada soi 4.

these places may have better chance if u like a companion for the night.

though i suggest u picked up some fresh ones at your fav AGG bar or take-away "Karaoke" bars- if u want a sure thing.

cheers! I am already in wallet recovery mode and counting down another 120 days till my next trip.

vmtech
12-08-2007, 12:42 PM
not to mention Barnyantree @ ratchada too, not bad place.

btw bro Chayen, any idea what time spicy closes?

@ rapala_fisher: thanks for the info, upped you :D

rapala_fisher
12-08-2007, 12:56 PM
not to mention Barnyantree @ ratchada too, not bad place.

btw bro Chayen, any idea what time spicy closes?

@ rapala_fisher: thanks for the info, upped you :D

thanks vmtech.spicy closes at 6am as told from my pu ying.i think it should be true as i left the place after 4am and it was still pretty packed.

living at sukhumvit for all my trips so seldom will have the chance to explore ratchada area.hows the scenes like over there?like CM2,spicy,spice club, hollywood etc etc?

Ratchada soi 4 - bro theUnforgotten any infomation with this street mention?

vmtech
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
thanks vmtech.spicy closes at 6am as told from my pu ying.i think it should be true as i left the place after 4am and it was still pretty packed.
Ok thanks man, btw, just saw the location for spicy on the map, i just tell the cabbie ronmueng soi1? they would know?

living at sukhumvit for all my trips so seldom will have the chance to explore ratchada area.hows the scenes like over there?like CM2,spicy,spice club, hollywood etc etc?

Ratchada has quite a few disco.. along Soi 4-8 which is Dance Fever, Hollywood blahblahblah.
Behind esplanade there's 1 inchbar too, and after Parkongpao there;s barnyantree, which is in place of the old disco PumpUp.

vmtech
12-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Found a simple map on ratchada... Hope that helps in navigation.

http://bangkokbob.net/images/ratchada%20images/ratchada_500.gif

theUnforgotten
12-08-2007, 01:42 PM

Ratchada soi 4 - bro theUnforgotten any infomation with this street mention?

Plenty of Smaller joints - playing Hip hop and thai hits. Clientèle are mostly younger ( below 24) and mainly residents of ratchada , students as well as off duty - WL from the MPs/ AGG . Less of the Hi-so crowd here but still plenty of eye candy .

Ratchada is not bad- heck more G clubs keep popping up there and they even have theme nights too. Looks like G clubs are gaining popularity.

rapala_fisher
12-08-2007, 04:29 PM
damn this thread is getting better with every post.so much information with the map vmtech.think i been through this area when i was in my cab coming back from my pu ying apartment.

guess she was living in ratchada area.will drop by one of the joints after 3 months or so.any recommendation on clubs playing hip hop with a nice crowd of SYT in ratchada area. :D

scouser_lad
12-08-2007, 05:27 PM

Booze
santika
nung len
ice bar
song salueng
RCA - route 66, slim

CM2 and spicy

thanks rapala_fisher

yeah i have been reading all the contributions given by other bros. thanks mates!
reading them jus making me wish tat my trip is 2ml. haha
will defo contribute my 2cents of worth when i have been there.
cheers

Kapunkap
12-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Are u gay?

Alrite lads,

to go in bangkok and where yu can find fit birds.

Scouser lad

theUnforgotten
12-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Are u gay?

no la

Fit birds== Pretty ladies == Chio bus

Just slang

and I not telling any porky pies either.

btw Bro Scouse_lad- r u really from Up there?? u lived in the vincinity of the river mersey and its surrounding areas?

theUnforgotten
12-08-2007, 10:42 PM
damn this thread is getting better with every post.so much information with the map vmtech.think i been through this area when i was in my cab coming back from my pu ying apartment.

guess she was living in ratchada area.will drop by one of the joints after 3 months or so.any recommendation on clubs playing hip hop with a nice crowd of SYT in ratchada area. :D

Barnyan tree behind the esplanade , its a pretty good joint..

Can try some other joints along the connecting road from ratchada to Param 9

Further up from the Utopia MP -- there are some Open air drinking joints as wel as disco- clientle are mainly Local , spotted some SYTs . but have not been there.

btw ratchada area is quite a good place to stay cos of vincinity of the MRT and plenty of discos and joints catering to SYTs.

Let me know - I know a place with reasonable rates and apt-style as well as Girl friendly

nyquist
12-08-2007, 10:54 PM
btw ratchada area is quite a good place to stay cos of vincinity of the MRT and plenty of discos and joints catering to SYTs.

Let me know - I know a place with reasonable rates and apt-style as well as Girl friendly

Quick, Quick.... What is the name of the hotel? Any website?How to book? Price?

theUnforgotten
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM

thanatawee place

located behind Fortune and tesco lotus - same soi as the PRC embassy.

they have a webby.
www.thanatawee.com

THB 890 - rooms are new , clean and basic ( showers are basic--BUT CLEAN and every thing is in order)

vmtech
12-08-2007, 11:39 PM
thanatawee place

located behind Fortune and tesco lotus - same soi as the PRC embassy.

they have a webby.
www.thanatawee.com

THB 890 - rooms are new , clean and basic ( showers are basic--BUT CLEAN and every thing is in order)

wah , u disclosed already lol, liddat i must find another 1 liao

scouser_lad
13-08-2007, 12:21 AM
no la

Fit birds== Pretty ladies == Chio bus

Just slang

and I not telling any porky pies either.

btw Bro Scouse_lad- r u really from Up there?? u lived in the vincinity of the river mersey and its surrounding areas?

Hi bro theUnforgotten,

Yeah i m really from scouseland but the RED half of the merseyriver. Piss on the blue half. And thanks for explaining that i m not a bender......gay.
cheers!

scouser_lad

High till Dry
13-08-2007, 12:33 AM

when will u be there?

pm me ur thai number...

Mr.romantic
13-08-2007, 04:11 AM

Thanatawee Place rooms at THB890. ehh not too expensive for you meh? how about Khao San area guesthouse for you? hahahahaha. :D

theUnforgotten
13-08-2007, 10:48 AM

LOL - dont worry la disclosed liao cyber heros would not appear along that soi in real llife and confront you like the soi dogs that hang around there sniffing your butt , especially if walking after midnight.

theUnforgotten
13-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi bro theUnforgotten,

Yeah i m really from scouseland but the RED half of the merseyriver. Piss on the blue half. And thanks for explaining that i m not a bender......gay.
cheers!

scouser_lad

Good for you! though I used to live south of the river Not the Mersey but the thames, in the "bad" "tough" lands swhere the most danger you get is from Foot and Mouth diesease ( where it is happening now) .

When will u be in BKK?? late in winter?? will hope to show u some hot sights- and forget the slappers living north/south/east /west of the river thames or mersey.

Hakoshu
13-08-2007, 11:57 AM
There was one night i was eating and drinking in shelter restaurant in ramitha road but closes too early for my liking then my friend, she drove me to a new place called "renovate". Its kinda dicreet.. hidden behind a car showroom near suttisan.. Was well decorated and comfy too.. To my delight customers' ratio of girls to guys was 3:1 and the crowds was very easy going.. place not as lo-so as hollywood.. Not much farangs too.. Drinks are cheap too..

Bought a bottle and jio a few young school girls to drink with us.. they glady obliged cos me and my fren already drank alot already on the first spot.. Was fun but i was restricted to do anything to them cos my female companion was holding to me tightly.. 5555 Thai girls..:D

Mr.romantic
13-08-2007, 03:15 PM
LOL - dont worry la disclosed liao cyber heros would not appear along that soi in real llife and confront you like the soi dogs that hang around there sniffing your butt , especially if walking after midnight.

yeah real life losers like bollocksman hang around with soi dogs sniffing vmtech's butt hoping for a nice piece of turdcake. hahaha. :D

eggkiller
13-08-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah real life losers like bollocksman hang around with soi dogs sniffing vmtech's butt hoping for a nice piece of turdcake. hahaha. :D

romantiC Wat HAppen To Ur Pts???:D

Mr.romantic
14-08-2007, 12:18 AM
theUnforgotten,

looks like the clones and gay buddies of bollocksman have come to his rescue and gang zap me. 不打自招! 哈哈哈! :D

scouser_lad
14-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Good for you! though I used to live south of the river Not the Mersey but the thames, in the "bad" "tough" lands swhere the most danger you get is from Foot and Mouth diesease ( where it is happening now) .

When will u be in BKK?? late in winter?? will hope to show u some hot sights- and forget the slappers living north/south/east /west of the river thames or mersey.

im a sillyporean but been here for 5 years already.when i go back also for a few weeks only.i m goin back in sept with one of my mate.so planning to go bkk for a few days.he has been there for transit only.to be honest scouse birds are really fit one of the best in UK.as yu know british girls den to be less fit and more fat compared to to european girls.

scouser_lad

snowwolf79
14-08-2007, 09:30 PM

friend come over happening never call me out. bo jio. when is ur next trip over again? I bring u to other joints.

theUnforgotten
14-08-2007, 09:35 PM
im a sillyporean but been here for 5 years already.when i go back also for a few weeks only.i m goin back in sept with one of my mate.so planning to go bkk for a few days.he has been there for transit only.to be honest scouse birds are really fit one of the best in UK.as yu know british girls den to be less fit and more fat compared to to european girls.

scouser_lad

Wow 5 years up north Eh??

For me 3 years down south was more than enough.

It reminds me of my first days to bkk - Cos it was on my way back in sept then I stopped over bkk for a quickie- the rest was history mate.

scouser_lad
15-08-2007, 01:22 AM

It reminds me of my first days to bkk - Cos it was on my way back in sept then I stopped over bkk for a quickie- the rest was history mate.

its not that bad after awhile. i dun mind south if its cheaper. yu get alot of fit birds there.

that is a good history mate! nothing beats that! haha trying to create one for myself.

Cum_Luver
15-08-2007, 08:09 PM
this thread is really hot n good.
always can find lobangs here....

rapala_fisher
16-08-2007, 06:08 AM
friend come over happening never call me out. bo jio. when is ur next trip over again? I bring u to other joints.

sorry bro.actually i am a low profile distributor at SBF.contribute whenever i go to thailand which is once in a while.

since you offered i will definately give you a call when i go over.cheers.party hard bros.

Amigo
16-08-2007, 06:09 AM
wah thinking of going too le ha ha

snowwolf79
16-08-2007, 11:14 AM
sorry bro.actually i am a low profile distributor at SBF.contribute whenever i go to thailand which is once in a while.

since you offered i will definately give you a call when i go over.cheers.party hard bros.

no prob bro. just call me when you are here then we shall go party together.

HellboyO2
16-08-2007, 11:38 AM
hi bro snowwolf79,

u permanent outstation in bkk? i'm a newbie here and will be making a trip up with my fren from 31 aug to 3 sept and we plan to cheong like crazy.

we been reading up on the agogo bars and soapy places but would like to try other happening joints as well.

my fren went to q bar and bed supper club at sukhumvit soi 7 and soi 11 the last time he went. wat are ur takes on these places or would u recommend other better places where there are chicks aplenty?

pls kindly advise / assist.

snowwolf79
16-08-2007, 06:42 PM
hi bro snowwolf79,

u permanent outstation in bkk? i'm a newbie here and will be making a trip up with my fren from 31 aug to 3 sept and we plan to cheong like crazy.

we been reading up on the agogo bars and soapy places but would like to try other happening joints as well.

my fren went to q bar and bed supper club at sukhumvit soi 7 and soi 11 the last time he went. wat are ur takes on these places or would u recommend other better places where there are chicks aplenty?

pls kindly advise / assist.

hi hellboy

yes i am outstation in bkk for now. where do you want to go for agogo and soapy. tell me your budget and then i will tell you where to go.

whereas for pubs and bars. i seldom visit except for going to some g-clubs like the sky and rao3 and spasso. trying out more places.. for discos and pubs and try thonglor, sukhumvit and rca.

HellboyO2
16-08-2007, 07:03 PM
hi bro snowwolf79,

thanks for your advice! will continue reading up more on joints to visit in bangkok. as mentioned in other threads, we plan to visit either poseidon or nataree or caesars palace for soapy and are still looking at other bros' recommendations. will also check out thonglor since u mentioned. my fren, who went last yr and will be going this time around, will bring me around the sukhumvit areas too.

btw need to ask another piece of advice / recommendation that's not related to this thread but we want to make some tailored clothes while in bkk. any tailors to recommend?

thanks!

vmtech
16-08-2007, 07:47 PM
we plan to visit either poseidon or nataree or caesars palace for soapy and are still looking at other bros' recommendations.

You could try out Catherines (beside Royal Pacific Hotel) but gotta be there early like 7-8pm?

Or colonze2 along ratchada for the nurunuru/toratora

Opps, wrong thread :P

CHeers!

sexster
16-08-2007, 11:28 PM
will be at Bangkok 19-22 Aug... all alone cos my friend hurt/ dislocated his arm so can t go.

hope to meet some singapore cheongsters there. agogo, massage, ktv, club... i all game. can PM me. hotel yet to confirm-

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

snowwolf79
17-08-2007, 11:21 AM
hi bro snowwolf79,

thanks for your advice! will continue reading up more on joints to visit in bangkok. as mentioned in other threads, we plan to visit either poseidon or nataree or caesars palace for soapy and are still looking at other bros' recommendations. will also check out thonglor since u mentioned. my fren, who went last yr and will be going this time around, will bring me around the sukhumvit areas too.

btw need to ask another piece of advice / recommendation that's not related to this thread but we want to make some tailored clothes while in bkk. any tailors to recommend?

thanks!

poseidon or nataree or caesars.. for the fish tank. min. is 2k baht. for me i will not go to these 3 places.. once tried is okay.. gals are young but they are catered much for tourists. catherine is not bad.. price is 1.7k ,1.9k. sideliners starting from 2.2k. besides catherine, also got la defense..

as for tailored clothes. i am not sure. while on the flight there should be some advertisement. u can try them.

itrr
18-08-2007, 03:13 AM
after much reading, don't seem to see the address for RCA Slim, any bros kind enough to post? Going next week to bkk...Thanks

rapala_fisher
18-08-2007, 07:35 AM
after much reading, don't seem to see the address for RCA Slim, any bros kind enough to post? Going next week to bkk...Thanks

your question has your answer.RCA slim is located at RCA.the place where houses a number of clubs is call RCA.tell taxi driver "RCA".if he dont know take another one.remember to take ID t$$$$$o early too..:D

dan0526
18-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Went to Caribbean last night, 1st time for me. Location a little out but was told there's many KTV along that area.

Gals wise, quantity and quality is there, and you can even get the dancers to sit with you, but must buy them drink. I went a little late, at around 10pm and being a Friday night, the better ones are already taken up. Not in the mood to chose so get the papasan to decide for me and ended up not a really good choice.

Will definitely be back again as really good selection if go early.

snowwolf79
18-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Went to Caribbean last night, 1st time for me. Location a little out but was told there's many KTV along that area.

Gals wise, quantity and quality is there, and you can even get the dancers to sit with you, but must buy them drink. I went a little late, at around 10pm and being a Friday night, the better ones are already taken up. Not in the mood to chose so get the papasan to decide for me and ended up not a really good choice.

Will definitely be back again as really good selection if go early.

caribbean is one of the top-notch g-club or coyote clubs.. 1 nite there is not cheap rite?

dan0526
18-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Yup, not cheap. perhaps once a month still ok.

My friend signed up package, 20K Bhat fo 13 bottles. last night per person damage is abt 3K bhat.:(

snowwolf79
18-08-2007, 01:45 PM

My friend signed up package, 20K Bhat fo 13 bottles. last night per person damage is abt 3K bhat.:(

what liqour did u sign for? i and another person signed for 20k for 10 bottles of jonnie walker swing. ur damage of 3k per person does it include ur liquor or just gals and the mixers?

happywater
18-08-2007, 10:14 PM
what liqour did u sign for? i and another person signed for 20k for 10 bottles of jonnie walker swing. ur damage of 3k per person does it include ur liquor or just gals and the mixers?

I tot if sign membership, the mixers are free? Caribbean charges for the mixers?

sexster
18-08-2007, 10:38 PM
i think 2 years back..... my friend bought me to this place club.... big, dance hall, live band and i saw there's a swimming pool in it too!!! what
's this place>?

hope to check out the club sence to with bro dan0526, snowwolf & happywater.

Maitong Kit Mak
18-08-2007, 10:41 PM
i think 2 years back..... my friend bought me to this place club.... big, dance hall, live band and i saw there's a swimming pool in it too!!! what
's this place>?

hope to check out the club sence to with bro dan0526, snowwolf & happywater.

Hi Bro, it seems like 'The Pent' G-Club that u are talking about...

sexster
19-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Hi Bro, it seems like 'The Pent' G-Club that u are talking about...

OIC, thanks for the heads up. maybe check it out again during this trip

ponkponk
19-08-2007, 01:26 AM
will be at Bangkok 19-22 Aug... all alone cos my friend hurt/ dislocated his arm so can t go.

hope to meet some singapore cheongsters there. agogo, massage, ktv, club... i all game. can PM me. hotel yet to confirm-

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Have you stayed in Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok before? Looks nice, was thinking to stay there for my trip this coming weekend. Any feedback?

sexster
19-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Have you stayed in Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok before? Looks nice, was thinking to stay there for my trip this coming weekend. Any feedback?

checking in later.... looks nice from their webbie

ponkponk
19-08-2007, 01:53 AM
A simple experience to share on a particular night(s) at bbk.

Night 1 or part 1/2:
Was at BBk for a business trip. My colleagues don;t feel like going out that night. So out I went. Just feel like having a drink and somehow end up at ratcha. Had some noodle by the roadside stall and look see which place I can go. Saw hollywood. Remember I saw this place mention before online. So what the heck, just go. 400baht for 2 drinks. So ex for local standard. Told the front counter i just want 1 drink for 200baht. They say ok. Not bad, flexible management.
Went in got my beer. Sound system soso. Playing some techno. Saw quite a number of local thai there and some farang dancing. Just stood around enjoying my beer standing near the steps not wanting any attention as my aim was to chill. Then i notice this lady smiling at me few metres away. So I smile back. Then she giggle and talk to her other girls friends. Think there were some guys with them. So I thought no way I am going to be hero! Then she cheers with me with her glass of alcohol so I have to be polite and I cheers back. about few minuts later, she walk over. So I was able to really see how she look. Soso. average looking thai mid/late 20s lady. Lucky she can speak not bad english and I can speak some thai. Name M, She was there with some friends. then talk talk then her other 2 friends came over say hi, cheers. the other 2 also soso but 1 was look quite young like early 20s. so we just dance dance and confirm can rubba as the young one and M dance close to me. Think they were quite high liao. But as I alone and dunkoe if any of their guy will come and box me. So I kept my hands to myself and anyway can't bring her back to hotel as my colleague is in as well. So I just got M's number and she invite me to come again tomr as hollywood has some nude performance. She said I should come and see.....I told her see if I have time....so off I went..end of night 1...night 2 will be coming up.

ponkponk
19-08-2007, 01:59 AM
checking in later.... looks nice from their webbie

Do let us have you comment. feedback I have is abit far from the train station But the place looks classy. guest friendly?

sexster
19-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Do let us have you comment. feedback I have is abit far from the train station But the place looks classy. guest friendly?

yet to find out, anyway- i book the room for 2. will FR here.

scouser_lad
19-08-2007, 04:37 AM

bro,

i will be in BKK from the 25 sept to 29 sept.

scouser_lad

dan0526
19-08-2007, 05:04 AM

Yes, as per what bro happywater said, mixer is free for members.

As for the pool inside the club, confirmed is The Pent.

Cheers

varero
19-08-2007, 10:02 AM
I have been on SBF for quite some time but 1st time coming to this thread. For all the cheongsters in BKK, my few cents of advice. I have been travelling into BKK for business for the past 7 years and am there evry mth. So i cheong almost every happening place in BKK. Some FR for bros who have tried some and for those who are going.... hopefully can get some to up me some points as till now still no change in points:

Massage
They have the Class A massage like Poseidon, Emmanuelle,Utopia, Amsterdam,etc and they have gals in fiash tanks and also in the evening, they call part time or freelance. These are more expensive n not in fish tanks. They can range fm B3K-B7K depending on quality n age. They are pretty but not uch service as compared to fish tank.
Then there is the Class B/C like those smaller ones along Ratchada like Mei Hwa,etc. Those are cheaper but quality also not as good and place not as nice.

Cocktail Lounges
These joints also have diff class and Class A would be Carribean, Sherbet, Resort, Piano, Forte,etc. These are what very good looking gals but damage one nite can be ex and u get nothing. Only go back hotel n PCC. I have been to all these and been members and spending lots of $$ just to bonk the gals that I eyed. Success rate is abt 90% but by the time u follow up and visit the place regularly, I found that amount if $$ spend, its not really worth it. Its abt S$4-$5K that u have to spend by the time u get to bonk her. I even go to the extent of "bao" the gals and stay with them every mth. Also find it not economical as after a while, u want to eat "fresh vege" mah.
There are also cheaper cocktail lounges along "Meng Zai" and in some outskirts of BKK and along Ratchad. Some offer pacakge where u can book out and 1 shot but some is like the Class A where u have to spend $$ n follow up but no gurantee u will get to bonk.
For those joints on the outskirts, advisable only go wif thai friends.

Pick Up Joints
Those like Hollywood, Ratchada Soi 4, Basement Disco at Novotel Siam Sq, Pub at Sheratton Sukumvit,etc
1 time could be B2.5K to 4K depending on nego and quality.
These are OK quality and some are SYT and cheaper than cocktail lounges where u can spend 2-3 times more n go back empty handed.

Call Up Massages
These is very very interesting as u dont know what kind of gals will arrive. A oil massage of 2 hrs is abt B600 and u can call the gals to your room to massage. Massage so so but sometimes u get young, sweet and fair gals. From Hj to BJ or FJ depending on what u need, it cud be frm B1K-3K.
Look up the newspapers and there are alot of adverts of in the room massage. And this is 24 hrs.....

Some kind of choices for all of u and at the end, its how much u willing to spend and what u are looking for..... Cocktail lounge is the best but very ex and u have to spend alot of time n $$.....

Hope some of u are there will benefit from the tips and up me some points lah.... Very pathetic, always at 10 points only.

sunnylow67
20-08-2007, 02:40 AM
I was in Bang-cock with some of my buddies from August 8th to August 15th.

This place so far has been bringing almost all the successes I had with pretty girls so far.

So we hit this place called "Copacabana". I went there 3 days in a row. First night ended up paying THB4500 for the SS class girl, however, my buddy had to pay THB8500 for his M (model) class girl. As we had membership there, we had the room with 4 bedrooms inside, a dining table and a jaccuzzi inside. So 3 of us decided to get into the jacuzzi and play there first while enjoying each other's girls. The M class girl was a real stunner!

The second night, I saw the D class girl (the fishtank) who was quite pretty but as all my buddies insisted that I chose the girls upstairs, I just went ahead with them, so I picked up a girl there with ok look and paid THB 3600. 1 of my buddy got an M class girl and again, she was a stunner. I still can't get that long slim legs out of my mind. Again, we had that large room and jumped into the jacuzzi to enjoy each other's girl's view. Fantastic.

The 3rd night, we had a group of 11 people. I saw that D class girl so I just pulled her out before all my friends pushed me to get the girls upstairs. We had real great time as 10 out of the 11 girls were stunners. They were quite flirty too. 1 girl did a dirty dancing with me. The usual ritual of jumping into the jacuzzi happened again. This time, my best buddy who got that M class girl the day before got the SS class girl and she was flirting with me throughout. After a while, I took notice of her and started to get attracted to her. So we exchanged number and promised to go to a local club at Ekkamai called "Santika" the next night.

After clubbing, she and her friend went back with me to my hotel, Landmark. KNN, this hotel asked for their IC and told me that they couldn't stay. It really pissed me off and she could see it. So she invited me to go back to her place instead. So I went to her place to sleep with her. Wow, 1st time a girl "ta pau" me instead the other way around.

The next day I moved out of that damn hotel to stay with my friend at his apartment. I called her again and we decided to go to Santika again. My friend drove us to her place (I was quite proud of myself for remembering how to get there as it was far away). My friends were too lazy to go up to the room, so I just went alone. Hell, when I was there, I saw another of her friend who was a stunner. So I called my friend to go up and see. After seeing her, they were pretty enthusiastic to go. In Santika, 2 girls came and approached me asking me to teach them dancing. Both of them were good looking, sexy and leggy. I was feeling pretty crappy as I know that I have to let this chance go as she was sitting there staring at me with jealousy when the 2 girls were dancing with me (sandwiched). After the clubbing, she followed me back to my friend's apartment and after that she kept on coming back. No more paying outside, instead, I bought her plenty of things at The Emporium.

While at the gogo bar behind Landmark with my buddies though, I got another interest from a japanese-look girl there and we exchanged number.

Next week I shall be back there again and will try this girl out but that girl from Copa will definitely come and stay with me all the time like before. Damn....there goes my freedom. I'd like to try Santika again as I know that there are girls to pick there.

Any brothers has hits at those clubs such as Santika or Escobar? Girls there are super chio leh.

theUnforgotten
20-08-2007, 11:08 AM
bro,

i will be in BKK from the 25 sept to 29 sept.

scouser_lad

Ohh i those dates are kind of difficult considering it is not Weekend ( I am a salaryman, afterall)

I was considering about 2 weeks later -during hari raya puasa
12th oct to 15th /16th oct.

Next trip will be longer one- in January 08 (during the Christmas New year period)

Hope u are able to grab tickets to bkk from Johhn Lennon International ( or else u gotta endure another 5 hrs train journey to Heathrow LHR). Plenty of cheap ticks if u book ahead.

sexster
20-08-2007, 12:53 PM

I like the room- funky like bed supperclub> just outside the hotel.

gal friendly- readed the note on the hote intro- dont sound too friendly -need to register. but last night i manage to get one of gals up without registering.

FR coming at AGG.

scouser_lad
20-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Ohh i those dates are kind of difficult considering it is not Weekend ( I am a salaryman, afterall)

I was considering about 2 weeks later -during hari raya puasa
12th oct to 15th /16th oct.

Next trip will be longer one- in January 08 (during the Christmas New year period)

Hope u are able to grab tickets to bkk from Johhn Lennon International ( or else u gotta endure another 5 hrs train journey to Heathrow LHR). Plenty of cheap ticks if u book ahead.

oh, looks like the timing aint right. I m goin back on the 19 oct. so will be in sillypore for the rest of my trip. Hope there will be another chance when i come back again.

Thanks for your info bro.
I flying from Man to Sillypore n stay for a few days before hopping onto Tiger air to BKK. Oh yeah Bro, now Journey from scouse land to Lon Euston is only 2hrs and total journey will be 3 hrs including 1hr on tube to heathrow. I still hate it.

Cheers,

scouser_lad

theUnforgotten
20-08-2007, 04:12 PM
oh, looks like the timing aint right. I m goin back on the 19 oct. so will be in sillypore for the rest of my trip. Hope there will be another chance when i come back again.

Thanks for your info bro.
I flying from Man to Sillypore n stay for a few days before hopping onto Tiger air to BKK. Oh yeah Bro, now Journey from scouse land to Lon Euston is only 2hrs and total journey will be 3 hrs including 1hr on tube to heathrow. I still hate it.

Cheers,

scouser_lad

Hmm anyway Check your PM!

ponkponk
21-08-2007, 01:00 AM
I like the room- funky like bed supperclub> just outside the hotel.

gal friendly- readed the note on the hote intro- dont sound too friendly -need to register. but last night i manage to get one of gals up without registering.

FR coming at AGG.

Cool. maybe you came back too late(early in the morning). The front office staff half asleep liao. Still thinking which hotel to book. budget-> Nana, Palazzo,Ratchada, siam beverly or your this hotel...

Lonev
22-08-2007, 05:37 PM

Me just joined the membership at B20k and got only 11btl JW Black... how do you get 13? bargain? hehe... or did I get less than i should?

we went there and spent B6k for the lady drinks, exclude the tips for girls, waiters, and mamasan... worth the nite and very much fun... felt like booking all the dancing girls...
The next day 3 of the gals that we gave lady drink, went out with us, watched movies and early dinner... very fun... especially with the room i booked from Mr. ThaiHotel, perfect holiday... =)

High till Dry
23-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Currently, I'm in changi airport.

BKK here I come....:p

overnighter
23-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Envy envy... have a great trip bro!

dishonest_okt
24-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Currently, I'm in changi airport.

BKK here I come....:p

Have fun, bro :D

dishonest_okt
24-08-2007, 04:25 AM
I was in Bang-cock with some of my buddies from August 8th to August 15th.

This place so far has been bringing almost all the successes I had with pretty girls so far.

So we hit this place called "Copacabana". I went there 3 days in a row. First night ended up paying THB4500 for the SS class girl, however, my buddy had to pay THB8500 for his M (model) class girl. As we had membership there, we had the room with 4 bedrooms inside, a dining table and a jaccuzzi inside. So 3 of us decided to get into the jacuzzi and play there first while enjoying each other's girls. The M class girl was a real stunner!

The second night, I saw the D class girl (the fishtank) who was quite pretty but as all my buddies insisted that I chose the girls upstairs, I just went ahead with them, so I picked up a girl there with ok look and paid THB 3600. 1 of my buddy got an M class girl and again, she was a stunner. I still can't get that long slim legs out of my mind. Again, we had that large room and jumped into the jacuzzi to enjoy each other's girl's view. Fantastic.

The 3rd night, we had a group of 11 people. I saw that D class girl so I just pulled her out before all my friends pushed me to get the girls upstairs. We had real great time as 10 out of the 11 girls were stunners. They were quite flirty too. 1 girl did a dirty dancing with me. The usual ritual of jumping into the jacuzzi happened again. This time, my best buddy who got that M class girl the day before got the SS class girl and she was flirting with me throughout. After a while, I took notice of her and started to get attracted to her. So we exchanged number and promised to go to a local club at Ekkamai called "Santika" the next night.

After clubbing, she and her friend went back with me to my hotel, Landmark. KNN, this hotel asked for their IC and told me that they couldn't stay. It really pissed me off and she could see it. So she invited me to go back to her place instead. So I went to her place to sleep with her. Wow, 1st time a girl "ta pau" me instead the other way around.

The next day I moved out of that damn hotel to stay with my friend at his apartment. I called her again and we decided to go to Santika again. My friend drove us to her place (I was quite proud of myself for remembering how to get there as it was far away). My friends were too lazy to go up to the room, so I just went alone. Hell, when I was there, I saw another of her friend who was a stunner. So I called my friend to go up and see. After seeing her, they were pretty enthusiastic to go. In Santika, 2 girls came and approached me asking me to teach them dancing. Both of them were good looking, sexy and leggy. I was feeling pretty crappy as I know that I have to let this chance go as she was sitting there staring at me with jealousy when the 2 girls were dancing with me (sandwiched). After the clubbing, she followed me back to my friend's apartment and after that she kept on coming back. No more paying outside, instead, I bought her plenty of things at The Emporium.

While at the gogo bar behind Landmark with my buddies though, I got another interest from a japanese-look girl there and we exchanged number.

Next week I shall be back there again and will try this girl out but that girl from Copa will definitely come and stay with me all the time like before. Damn....there goes my freedom. I'd like to try Santika again as I know that there are girls to pick there.

Any brothers has hits at those clubs such as Santika or Escobar? Girls there are super chio leh.

Very nice bedtime story, next time try harder bro. ;)

We are living in this real world, not quite possible so many stunner fall for you unless you area millionaire, good try antway.

High till Dry
25-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Yesterday was looking for Baryan tree but can't find the actual location.

Went to Hollywood for 2 hrs instead.

Beer was at 150 baht with 50 cover charge.

1st performance I saw was the coyote dancing. There are more than 30 gals, quite sharp looking with ample assets. However their dancing is nothing to shout about. I think they used to be much better.

Next, is the singing performance. I liked it alot as compared to what we have in our local thai joint. They made it like a concert performance which consist ard 10 singers equally divide between male and female. Singing and entertainment was good.:p

theUnforgotten
25-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Yesterday was looking for Baryan tree but can't find the actual location.

Went to Hollywood for 2 hrs instead.

Beer was at 150 baht with 50 cover charge.

1st performance I saw was the coyote dancing. There are more than 30 gals, quite sharp looking with ample assets. However their dancing is nothing to shout about. I think they used to be much better.

Next, is the singing performance. I liked it alot as compared to what we have in our local thai joint. They made it like a concert performance which consist ard 10 singers equally divide between male and female. Singing and entertainment was good.:p

Nice one bro post FR so early Not busy with your gal and other activities meh?

- hehe for location of barnyan tree , u can ask bro vmtech.

cheers

vmtech
25-08-2007, 10:09 PM
um.. it's behind the Whitehouse(G-club), and beside the now-defunct PumpUp disco.

I suppose most cabbies know BarnyanTree. Nice place, no cover and they have the SheeSha for those that havent tried.

yinyang
25-08-2007, 10:28 PM
..behind the Whitehouse(G-club), and beside the now-defunct PumpUp disco. I suppose most cabbies know BarnyanTree. Nice place, no cover and they have the SheeSha for those that havent tried.
Some tg recently tried to impress me on Barnyan Tree. Care to spare a moment to tell me what's the setup like, good place to bring own chabor date (if HTD asks, shd be safe kekeke)? And can tel me this blur sotong what's SheeSha? Mystery beckons.. TUnforg.. why never tell me arh?:o

theUnforgotten
25-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Some tg recently tried to impress me on Barnyan Tree. Care to spare a moment to tell me what's the setup like, good place to bring own chabor date (if HTD asks, shd be safe kekeke)? And can tel me this blur sotong what's SheeSha? Mystery beckons.. TUnforg.. why never tell me arh?:o

Sheesha == Smoking pipe ( found in many arabic coffee places- they come in many flavors - apple ,cinnamon etc etc .

For barnyan tree== U never ask me ..i also too busy too:)

probably i can check that place out too in mid sept

vmtech
25-08-2007, 11:14 PM
barnyantree quite popular amongst the locals
nice thing is setup looks like those in RCA, yet in a quiet area.

the sheesha costs 500thb i think.

definately paying that palce a visit again, cuz my friend's dad owns the place LOL

alot of thai girls there too, pretty friendly crowd.

Hakoshu
25-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Yup.. The decor was fine.. One fren works there too.. Another place to mention is "renovate"! Great for those who likes to stay out late!!

barnyantree quite popular amongst the locals
nice thing is setup looks like those in RCA, yet in a quiet area.

vmtech
25-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Yup.. The decor was fine.. One fren works there too.. Another place to mention is "renovate"! Great for those who likes to stay out late!!

where's renovate ar
?

Kapunkap
25-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Wah can't wait to get back in OCT. Where's Banyan tree located? Which street?