PDA

View Full Version : A fellow KL buddy

arcadian11
28-10-2018, 04:15 AM
Hey there fellow Singaporean buddies!

Basically i've been a silent reader of this forum for a long time (usuallly to look for action when i'm visiting Singapore or JB). So recently when i was visiting SG, i find it difficult to understand the SG cheong scene (except for the usual GL scenes). A bit shy to ask around being a silent reader all this while. And when i went through this thread, i find some
bros also needed help with the KL scene.

So, if any of my fellow bros here find themselve in KL or are planning to, do hit me up. If i'm free, I'm happy to share my experiences and some amazing gems and action ports in KL. I'm sure my fellow 'KLians' in this forum will also be glad to help and share their experiences.

kenny25
28-10-2018, 07:42 AM

Basically i've been a silent reader of this forum for a long time (usuallly to look for action when i'm visiting Singapore or JB). So recently when i was visiting SG, i find it difficult to understand the SG cheong scene (except for the usual GL scenes). A bit shy to ask around being a silent reader all this while. And when i went through this thread, i find some

So, if any of my fellow bros here find themselve in KL or are planning to, do hit me up. If i'm free, I'm happy to share my experiences and some amazing gems and action ports in KL. I'm sure my fellow 'KLians' in this forum will also be glad to help and share their experiences.

Agree with u bro...i m staying in kl now too....anyone need help can msg both of us

Anel King
30-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Hey Bros.

I will be in KL this weekend. where is the usual place to pick up ladies from for ONS or long distance fun?

DeepPoet
01-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Hi bros!

I am going KL this weekend... staying at hotel near Pavilion...

would really appreciate if I can tap on bros' experience! We can even hang out and let me buy u a drink!

how can I contact you? thru wechat?

cheers!
d

pippo2002
04-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, i'm in KL too.. just posted on kuchai entrepreneur park.. wanted to look for joint like V2.. only went there once and it's shut down already.. :(

Beach club is just for viewing purposes and chat up with the viet golden pussy there.. haha.. one shot ST quoting at 600RM and overnight 1200RM.. go to spa with local lady less than 300 for ST and got massage and facilities.. Any bro wanna go KTV or what can PM me.. one person a bit expensive.. went to ask the KTV at Kuchai area and one room is 500rm.. if more people then will be cheaper for the room..

and finding local gals for ONs will be nice too.. if anyone knows any pub/club that is good can PM me too.. :D

tian_cai007
04-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Bro. I am in KL currently. Staying at Bukit Bintang. Will be flying back to Sg on 07 Nov. I am keen to find local FL but the px is like rm 1200-2000 for a shot. As rate like sg. I don't find going to KTV to find local FL. PM me. Tks

Hey guys, i'm in KL too.. just posted on kuchai entrepreneur park.. wanted to look for joint like V2.. only went there once and it's shut down already.. :(

Beach club is just for viewing purposes and chat up with the viet golden pussy there.. haha.. one shot ST quoting at 600RM and overnight 1200RM.. go to spa with local lady less than 300 for ST and got massage and facilities.. Any bro wanna go KTV or what can PM me.. one person a bit expensive.. went to ask the KTV at Kuchai area and one room is 500rm.. if more people then will be cheaper for the room..

and finding local gals for ONs will be nice too.. if anyone knows any pub/club that is good can PM me too.. :D

tian_cai007
04-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Me at KL too. Staying at Bukit Bintang area. Pm me pls

foor
05-11-2018, 08:50 AM
I am also staying in KL and would like to hang out and get some insight from you guys. Give me a PM as well!

o80880o
06-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Hey Bros

Haven't been to KL for a few years liao - seems like things are quite different. Browsing the forum suggests that a) Lots of sweeps b) Spas like Saboon/Spa kinda sucks these days, or have been shut down.

Reading the ACE thread gave some inspiration for adventure, but adventuring alone there may be unwise for the uninitiated...

Lo and behold, this thread appears!

Will be in town next week. PM for meet/recommendations?

Cheers!

Jkesyj
08-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Hi guys, wiL be in KL next Thurs. Staying near KLCC. Was wondering where can I fi llads for some fun. Prefer local ladies for ONS but I'd is also fine.

Any advice?

lancer13
10-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Hi guys, will be in KL next thur to mon. Wld be nice to find a few fellow bros to go chiong

HotRod82
20-12-2018, 01:17 AM
I am here until Friday (21 December). I am near Bukit Bintang area.

Anyone around keen to hang out together? PM me if interested to meet.

tegzy
20-12-2018, 08:49 PM
I’m in KL for 2 more days. PM context to do some Cheonging!!!

Xes2013
28-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Hi guys,

I am in KL for 2 days and staying in mid valley. Any recommendations for massage and spa ard here? Not those mall type, but more like saboon type, anyone?

Or any recommendations from your own ? Can share heee or message me. Thanks.

ramzzy
06-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Hey buddies,

I'll be based in Damansara for the next 6 months - got posted here.
If any of you wanna go hunting together, I'll be happy to join.

Message me and we'll take it from there bros!

Balthas
10-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Hi guys,

I am in KL for 2 days and staying in mid valley. Any recommendations for massage and spa ard here? Not those mall type, but more like saboon type, anyone?

Or any recommendations from your own ? Can share heee or message me. Thanks.

Lol too bad i Didn't see this earlier. If you're staying in Mid Valley, I assume it's either gardens hotel, or Cititel. if Cititel, there's a SPA inside the hotel itself you can go cheong. A bit crowded though and been a while since i went there so not sure quality.

Balthas
10-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Hey buddies,

I'll be based in Damansara for the next 6 months - got posted here.
If any of you wanna go hunting together, I'll be happy to join.

Message me and we'll take it from there bros!

Which Damansara you're based at. There's so many. Depending which one you're at, you might be close by to some of the local cheong spots locals go to,.

kenny25
10-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Lol too bad i Didn't see this earlier. If you're staying in Mid Valley, I assume it's either gardens hotel, or Cititel. if Cititel, there's a SPA inside the hotel itself you can go cheong. A bit crowded though and been a while since i went there so not sure quality.

Cititel is aready close down.no more spa for notti activity in midvalley anymore.nearest is crystal crown pj

elmotan
11-02-2019, 03:06 PM
I just reach KL, staying near KLCC for the next 5 days. Any happening place to cheong.

Yokosi
11-02-2019, 09:38 PM
I just reach KL, staying near KLCC for the next 5 days. Any happening place to cheong.

Go to Wisma Central, on the third floor, at a corner is Kingsway. A ktv with rooms, a lounge with cocktail tables. Thai puyings are here. Many used to work here after Paramount Club.

elmotan
11-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Thanks bro.. will try tmrl

fapfapfap
12-02-2019, 11:54 AM
Cititel is aready close down.no more spa for notti activity in midvalley anymore.nearest is crystal crown pj

Seems that a few of the hotel "spas" in KL are closed.

Nova Hotel is now Travelodge and the spa is gone.

Hotel Soliel is under renovation, whole building closed. Someone I spoke to told me that the spa is likely not going to reopen when the hotel is done.

Cititel confirmed is closed as well as you pointed out.

wild_ren
21-02-2019, 03:26 PM
I will be staying super near to beach club for a day or 2 in KL. I never been there but been reading abit seem like a place to get ladies. Wondering what are the price rate are these area

Pictionary
21-02-2019, 04:06 PM

I need help with the magnum4d. I nv play before. I want to play Magnum4d jackpot but I want to do permutations, so how? And where to buy in Johor?

8frans
21-02-2019, 04:53 PM
I don't think this is the forum to ask about magnum.

You can check this article at: https://www.magnum4d.my/Magnum4d/media/Documents/Game%20Guide/magnum-4d-full-game-guide-english.pdf

Quite a long winding instruction but the gist is that you ask for permutations if you wants to buy all the possible numbers from a certain number (for example: 6266, if you permutate, you will get 6266, 6626, 6662, 2666).

You can purchase it in any of Magnum counter.

Pictionary
21-02-2019, 06:20 PM
I don't think this is the forum to ask about magnum.

You can check this article at: https://www.magnum4d.my/Magnum4d/media/Documents/Game%20Guide/magnum-4d-full-game-guide-english.pdf

Quite a long winding instruction but the gist is that you ask for permutations if you wants to buy all the possible numbers from a certain number (for example: 6266, if you permutate, you will get 6266, 6626, 6662, 2666).

You can purchase it in any of Magnum counter.
I just dun want to make unnecessary losses. I need an advice from a very experienced Magnum4d gambler. Got Powerball also, so confusing when play jackpot