PDA

View Full Version : A Paradise full of Beautiful Ladyboys OT

1thousand
08-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Hey all bros & Zhi Tong Dao He kaki, I would to share my experience at OT. I alway thought only Crazy Horse got lotsa of beauty Shemale, but since last nite my visit to Romeo & 3rf floor, its really an eyeopening.... I got a ctc of SHIM, & arrange to meet up there. Once i enter, hmmm.... bros, for those who dun mind & had uniqe taste, this place is jus like a Paradise... SIbey Shui ladyboys & thai ladies too... cosy & as if surround with Models.... wah lau.. no harm visit if need companions & drink ( of cos arhh.. hmm... arh.,..) hehehe
To me, its Paradise full of angels...

Lady drinks: $22
Beer: Standard rate.

***Tips*** Never believe cock story from them. Only buy LD if u really want her to chat & sit with u. B4 u left, they sure ask tip, $20 is more than enough or $30 if she serve u good. IF die die need to bonking... can bargain rate(tell shim, take it or leave it,I'm sure some SB bros know what i mean hor...)

jacklee555
08-05-2007, 06:55 AM
You talking about KS or OT? KS definitely dont have beautiful ladyboys

Biohazard2000
08-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Just talk? or can rubba rubba.. and vice versa?

2WayStreet
08-05-2007, 08:27 PM
You talking about KS or OT? KS definitely dont have beautiful ladyboys

Wear Glasses lah! He mentioned OT, where the hell you get KS.

KIM JONG ll
08-05-2007, 08:56 PM
how come no okt got these ladyboys huh?

dickrick
09-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Bros, the ladyboys at Romeos tend to rotate between there and bars like Kings Castle 3 in BKK. From about 8p.m. they start to wander in. Actually if you just want to have a draft and look see it's only $6. You don't have to buy the lady drink (it's a rip off IHMO) They'll approach you, especially at that hour and some will allow a rabba, a bit of chit chat and maybe kiss for a small tip - sometimes $5. But once the ang mohs start coming in around 9, I usually split. (Same goes for Crazy Horse upstairs) Cheap thrills if you're in the area! :D

BTW, what role would an OKT play? The bar owners keep the girls in tight rein.

1thousand
09-05-2007, 05:30 AM
Just talk? or can rubba rubba.. and vice versa?

they will come & talk cock & yr hand should start to rubba her body liao. dont waste bro, u touch or dont, still have to give tips.

how come no okt got these ladyboys huh?

last time while in crazy horse, heard okt is the boos of the pub. dont know really or nt lar. anyway they oso earn frm the ladies drink liao..

1thousand
09-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Bros, the ladyboys at Romeos tend to rotate between there and bars like Kings Castle 3 in BKK. From about 8p.m. they start to wander in. Actually if you just want to have a draft and look see it's only $6. You don't have to buy the lady drink (it's a rip off IHMO) They'll approach you, especially at that hour and some will allow a rabba, a bit of chit chat and maybe kiss for a small tip - sometimes $5. But once the ang mohs start coming in around 9, I usually split. (Same goes for Crazy Horse upstairs) Cheap thrills if you're in the area! :D

BTW, what role would an OKT play? The bar owners keep the girls in tight rein.

bro i agree with u. Cheerz-Heineken... hahaha

Ronsee
09-05-2007, 01:38 PM
hey Bros.

I have been to Club Romeo quite a few times now and honestly its not a bad place to chill out.

Yes LDs are expensive at $22 per LD but if u just target 1 ladyboy to sit with u and get 1 beer or house pour i think the experience is really worth it.

I have had very interesting encounters with these girlies there. One thing for sure, they are damm good frenchers and also have bodes that a real girl will die for.

I usually dont bonk them if i really find a nice girlie i like but rather opt for them to do a bbbj for me. My experience with them on BBBj is really awesome. :D

Most of the ladyboys there are post op with some pre-op.

From my understanding Club Romeo is not owned by the same owners of Crazyhorse because the 2 owners of CH also owns Top 5 and Queens on the 1st storey. And personally i know the 2 of them.

Just my 2 cents.

Tablefish
09-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Interesting, I have not been to Club Romeo... so how much do they charge for BBBJ and where do they usually do it?

HIVsucks_XXX
10-05-2007, 01:38 PM
I mentioned before in another thread that orchard towers lvl 3 romeo boast the best looking ladyboys and TS has poven this fact right again!

I have went there few times and gotten a few contact numbers from the pretties but for bonking they aren't my cuppa tea so usually my strategy is just to wander there for a chat and rubba, personally IMO TS mentioned that tipping them up to $20-$30 but those I met were contented with a tenner and one LD(but it's up to you guys anyway)

Best time to go would be around 845pm to catch the happy hr drinks, most of the best lookers would be wandering in about 930pm, there's a few angpais there also.:)

HIVsucks_XXX
10-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Interesting, I have not been to Club Romeo... so how much do they charge for BBBJ and where do they usually do it?

They would bring you to the emergency staircase area at that lvl if you want, or usually go back to your hotel for a full job.
Charges wise it depends how much that LB likes you.:)

ParaParaSakura
11-05-2007, 03:41 PM
revisited OT and must say this place is jumping......Romeo is THE place for katoey lovers, all models lookalike. Confirmed one bro say that they from Patpong's King Castle....met familiar face. LDs $22 they get $10 cut only......better to give tips......ON FJ was offered at $150.

OT now many new joints (long time since I there).....even got Thai eateries where you can check out weary FLs taking a break. Impamena now open till 5-6am. Will RTF when angmo ships not in town :)

alanben
11-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Been there long time ago they r there very long liao after get married did not go there liao. Every floor also got ladyboy but very ex. Hope u all enjoy.

HIVsucks_XXX
12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Went to crazy horse lvl 4 instead of romeo yesterday night arnd 10pm, must say the place has improved in league, got a few offers and finally settled on one sexy tall looker(post-op) with huge knockers to do BJ with cap and massage for $100 at her hotel room located around bencoolen street.

After the fantastic session went back with he/she again via cab to crazy horse and got intro to her room pal Amy who kept squeezing my balls and showing me her hidden goods...but already spent over $150 on the BJ,LD and cab fare so decided just buy another LD and do a nice rubba session which was a nice epilogue to my night's end.:)

KatoeyLover69
15-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Report from Today dated Tuesday 15 May 2007 :-

Orchard Towers in the crosshairs

Sales Committee looking into the possibility of en bloc deal for landmark building

For more details, please refer to :-

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/188552.asp

Malaysian Datuk
16-05-2007, 03:36 PM
1st GM say enbloc now OT also enbloc knn enbloc fever threatening my favourite hangout places :mad:

HIVsucks_XXX
17-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Report from Today dated Tuesday 15 May 2007 :-

Orchard Towers in the crosshairs

Sales Committee looking into the possibility of en bloc deal for landmark building

For more details, please refer to :-

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/188552.asp
This is a mega nuke bomb if it becomes a reality.:mad:

WaKaLikong
19-05-2007, 12:16 AM
i always drop by romeo with my buddy. like maybe once in a week or 2. didnt actually go in and drink.. but we will always be sitting at the thai restaurant to actually bio for those potential targets. Usually FJ for us are free and to be done at their hotel along bencoolen st. And most importantly u cant be over flirtatious or else u will be black listed for being a BUTTERFLY and no more free fjs for u. Have up quite a number of them and their services r damn good.. they suck the hella outta you jus like a vacuum cleaner... my buddy also have a gf from there who looks r close to Fiona Xie, but skinnier. pic to share.. was in the hotel room with 3 of them and my buddy after FJ. http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/36/861/861298304.jpg

HIVsucks_XXX
19-05-2007, 01:34 PM
i always drop by romeo with my buddy. like maybe once in a week or 2. didnt actually go in and drink.. but we will always be sitting at the thai restaurant to actually bio for those potential targets. Usually FJ for us are free and to be done at their hotel along bencoolen st. And most importantly u cant be over flirtatious or else u will be black listed for being a BUTTERFLY and no more free fjs for u. Have up quite a number of them and their services r damn good.. they suck the hella outta you jus like a vacuum cleaner... my buddy also have a gf from there who looks r close to Fiona Xie, but skinnier. pic to share.. was in the hotel room with 3 of them and my buddy after FJ. http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/36/861/861298304.jpg

Nice one man!

dickrick
19-05-2007, 02:42 PM
i always drop by romeo with my buddy.... Usually FJ for us are free and to be done at their hotel along bencoolen st.

So bro, you're telling us that these katoeys come all the way from Thailand, incur expenses for airfare, accommodation and food and usually you get a free FJ. So tell us, what is your secret? What do they get in return for providing these free FJ? :confused:

WaKaLikong
20-05-2007, 03:12 AM
HIVsucks_XXX: Thanks..
dickrick: Yup exactly.. must know hw to treat them well.. they usually earn from those ang mors.. they charges ang mor.. abt 150 and above.. for us.. in return they jus wanna be their bf that's all.. must be tactical.. one of the ways is actually not to go in romeo to drink.. dun waste yr money buying ld or even pay to rubba.. wait outside.. patiently.. the best day to go is normally monday or sunday.. drop by around 2 plus.. cos romeo and crazy horse closes at 3 plus.. those who r damn despo for money will come over n ask u.. "WAN TO COME TO MY ROOM ? ME LOVE YOU LONG TIMEE. 30 dollars MANY MANY LOVE!" this is wat they always like to say.. and yes.. we as local.. the market price for a FJ max is onli 30 bucks.. nv pay more than that! As i said be4.. Don't do over do it cos they will notice that u r out to jus fuck them.. and if 1 notice it.. the whole platoon will know.. and label u as a BUTTERFLY, unless u pay.. got couple of more pics to show actually but i dun have the function of uploading them in SBF.. as i m jus a newbie here.. :) And anyway.. if u r lucky enuff.. u can even enjoy 2 of them sucking yr pole.. damn Shiok! and i also tried on 1 together with 2 of my friends.. her post op pussy was filled by my friend.. i was screwing her ass.. while she was sucking my the other fren's dick. More 2 hrs of fun and u must be wondering hw much was it right? 100bucks! Jus my 2 cents contribution.. Cheers..

HIVsucks_XXX
20-05-2007, 04:40 PM
So bro, you're telling us that these katoeys come all the way from Thailand, incur expenses for airfare, accommodation and food and usually you get a free FJ. So tell us, what is your secret? What do they get in return for providing these free FJ? :confused:

I won't say getting FOC jobs is impossible with the katoeys, I encountered some at romeo after buying them a drink and a few TCSS sessions, they offered to keep me company at no costs, reason being I found that these LDBs are really lonely in their hearts and looking for love and companionship but to mix it right you really need to talk nice and smooth with them.
Buy them one drink and have a nice chat and surprises may spring out.:)

dickrick
20-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Ah yes! More enlightening! Bros WaKaLikong & HIVsucks_XXX!
So this sounds like the old BF "tirak" type relationship. Careful with these affairs bros, one thing leads to another! Ladyboys can be also very possessive and emotional. You have to play a clever game here.
And yes, this business of cut prices after closing time is like at 1a.m. at Bangkok's Nana Plaza where you can get half price deals. :)
Good info!

WaKaLikong
20-05-2007, 05:53 PM
hahah.. i once got into one who was freaking possessive.. she even call my place in the middle of the night.. demands me to bring her back to my place.. or even bring her to my usual clubbing place. And of course i declined.. haha.. heng aR.. n nw i dun see her around anymore..

underage
21-05-2007, 12:44 AM
I think ladyboys rocks!especially in club romeo,their bodies and skin texture are to die for!how I know?hahas,cos I played with them before multiple times.:)

1thousand
21-05-2007, 11:58 PM
but becareful, once u give them money, they will ask more & keep asking u whether u 1 massage or not. Means they 1 more money.

KingP
24-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I doubt can get any freebie at Club Romeo lah... after all they are here to earn money right. But I must say lots of hot ones over there, don't have to go into the club, just hang out at the backdoor near the toilets and hairdressing salon can see an eyeful already. If interested just go up to them lah... the other time one willing came up to me and rubba right at the corridor, quoted me 150 for short time, but I didn't take up cos too expensive.

HIVsucks_XXX
24-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I doubt can get any freebie at Club Romeo lah... after all they are here to earn money right. But I must say lots of hot ones over there, don't have to go into the club, just hang out at the backdoor near the toilets and hairdressing salon can see an eyeful already. If interested just go up to them lah... the other time one willing came up to me and rubba right at the corridor, quoted me 150 for short time, but I didn't take up cos too expensive.

There also happens to have massage parlour next to the area, china aunties.:)

KingP
24-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Wah interesting, yes I have seen that massage place there but... choose between a hot and sexy ladyboy or china auntie... who will you choose? haaa...

HIVsucks_XXX
26-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Visited romeo last night around ten, some of them told me that they are going home today, new LBs may be arriving according to one LB I TCSS yesterday.

rocketscientist
29-05-2007, 12:36 PM
This is a mega nuke bomb if it becomes a reality.:mad:
PARAMOUNT the OT of the east is counting it's days too