PDA

View Full Version : Safe time to have sex

Rolex2000
12-09-2002, 05:20 PM
Hi All,

Pls advise when's the best time to have sex without using condoms and avoiding pregnancy?

Ignorant

lovely
12-09-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Rolex2000
Hi All,

Pls advise when's the best time to have sex without using condoms and avoiding pregnancy?

Ignorant

actually there are no such thing as 100% safe lor. If u wan safe then dun fuck lor. ANyway the safe period frm wat ppl say is after period 5 days. ;)

PrinceD@rkness
12-09-2002, 09:38 PM
Hi All,

Ignorant

the best time to have sex w/o condoms is not having sex at all. 100% safe. having sex 5days after peiod also not safe cos sperm can stay alive under body temperature for a few days

Bronco
12-09-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by PrinceD@rkness

the best time to have sex w/o condoms is not having sex at all. 100% safe. having sex 5days after peiod also not safe cos sperm can stay alive under body temperature for a few days

For ur info..if i'm not wrong sperms onli survive 24hrs....not few days. wat lovely sis said is true after period is the most safe period(within 1 wk) becos ..its take time for ovary to produce new eggs.

Kum sia............cheers!!..............:p

PrinceD@rkness
12-09-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Bronco

For ur info..if i'm not wrong sperms onli survive 24hrs....not few days. wat lovely sis said is true after period is the most safe period(within 1 wk) becos ..its take time for ovary to produce new eggs.

Kum sia............cheers!!..............:p

sorry hor, it can survive up to more then 2days. but some die faster, depends on ur sperm.

dun believe? go libray check

lovely
12-09-2002, 11:42 PM

actually can be wash off one mah. dun tell me tt the ger dun wash her pussy for days meh. :rolleyes: EEE so dirty ger if she nv wash smelly leh. Best is wash ur private part after each sessions tts wat i usually do.

Neversayno
13-09-2002, 12:33 AM
Eeee .......so smelly one...................so when you dun do sex, you dun wash???

I think best is wash pussy everyday loh......at least 2 times per day loh

Hahaha

JoKe!!!

lovely
13-09-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Neversayno
Eeee .......so smelly one...................so when you dun do sex, you dun wash???

I think best is wash pussy everyday loh......at least 2 times per day loh

Hahaha

JoKe!!!

aiyo u enuff of ur joke liao lah. ppl keep complaining u know then i am the only one tio. Pls tok abt the topic. xie xie :D

stand_98
13-09-2002, 08:46 AM
Hi All,

Ignorant
Frankly, IMHO, the best time to have sex without condom is DURING HER PERIOD.

Of course it will be terribly messy but hey, it is 99.9% safe.

If you want to do it without condom, then ask her go on the pill. My had benn on pills for the last "fucking" years and nothing happened. hehehe...:D

Never try to wash the inside of a pussy by draining water into it. It is dangerous and may cause serious infection in the pussy.

Just my 2 cents worth...

ParaParaSakura
13-09-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by stand_98

Frankly, IMHO, the best time to have sex without condom is DURING HER PERIOD.

Of course it will be terribly messy but hey, it is 99.9% safe.

If you want to do it without condom, then ask her go on the pill. My had benn on pills for the last "fucking" years and nothing happened. hehehe...:D

Never try to wash the inside of a pussy by draining water into it. It is dangerous and may cause serious infection in the pussy.

Just my 2 cents worth... the pussy is a self cleansing anatomy no need to flush water inside.......best time for sex is during the period or right after it.......

stand_98
13-09-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
the pussy is a self cleansing anatomy no need to flush water inside.......best time for sex is during the period or right after it.......

During Period - 99.9% safe
1 day after Period - 97%
2 days after period - 94%
3 days after period - 85%
4 days after period - 72%
5 days after period - 60%
6 days after period - 40%
7 days onwards - Not safe !!!

justl00king
13-09-2002, 12:16 PM

1 day after Period - 97%
7 days onwards - Not safe !!! bro , how you work out the percentage?
very detailed!:D

PrinceD@rkness
13-09-2002, 02:05 PM

1 day after Period - 97%
7 days onwards - Not safe !!!

dun have sex - 100% safe:D

ParaParaSakura
13-09-2002, 02:29 PM

dun have sex - 100% safe:D no need so drastic.......oral sex also 100% safe from pregnancy...........:D

manson
13-09-2002, 02:51 PM
if you read some medical journals or online information or just borrow a book about pregnancy in the library, the information you want will be in there... there is no such thing as safe sex without condom to avoid pregnancy.. if you don't intend to have kids at all.. my advise is go for permenant contraception.. which is to tie up your sperm ducts or some would like to call it sterilization. it is better for a man to get sterilized as it's simpler and lower risk... if you intend to change your mind.. it's very easy to unsetrilize too.. so if you love doing it raw.. you can consider sterilization lar...

the so called term of "safe sex" to prevent pregnancy is just merely the case of how much risk of possiblity of pregnancy are you taking on whichever day you do it with your partner.. it is a case by case situation whereby if your woman is impotent.. which you might not know at all.. you can do it to her without the condum all year round and she will not be pregnant.. if you are the one who is impotent.. the case can be the same too... however if your sperm count is high or her body's antibodies are weak... chances of pregnancy will be higher... even though they do it at a "safe period" so consider carefully when you wanna do without the rubber

tantjpx
13-09-2002, 09:57 PM
scare here scare there
dun have sex lah
nothing wrong for not having sex.......
lolx,,,,,,,,,,,

cheers:p

excape
13-09-2002, 10:08 PM
Best time will be right after her period. ie that day when her period stops. But be careful, her "sister" will be very dry and contracted then and if you trust it too hard, she will be screaming painful instead of pleasure.

Zhong Guo B
13-09-2002, 10:13 PM
According to the prc is

7 days b4 period n 8 days after period!

;)

pat888
13-09-2002, 10:19 PM
best is at period but prepare uself alot of red red think coming out.

cucumber
14-09-2002, 02:58 AM
if i remember its day 14 of the menstrual cycle thats the woman's fertile period. so we try to give 3 days plus minus allowance. so avoid fucking from day 11 to 18.
but then, no gaurantee cos some woman cycle damm irregular

Rolex2000
14-09-2002, 10:08 AM
Thanks alot everyone for your replies. Really appreciated for your help. How about contraception pills? Are they 100% safe?

Travelman
14-09-2002, 12:25 PM

0.1% unsafe so my advise is dun think this 99.999999% is very safe cause that happened to me. There is one very naughty egg still hanging there and guess wat? Bingo!!! after nine month later I became a father so better precaution guys

tantjpx
14-09-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Travelman

0.1% unsafe so my advise is dun think this 99.999999% is very safe cause that happened to me. There is one very naughty egg still hanging there and guess wat? Bingo!!! after nine month later I became a father so better precaution guys

no sex
no petting
be / learn as a monk
sure 100% veri safe
lolx...................

lovely
14-09-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by excape
Best time will be right after her period. ie that day when her period stops. But be careful, her "sister" will be very dry and contracted then and if you trust it too hard, she will be screaming painful instead of pleasure.

tts very true. it tends to be very dry. Guys must be understandin n gentle hor. Dun force urself inside her. ;)

lovely
14-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Thanks alot everyone for your replies. Really appreciated for your help. How about contraception pills? Are they 100% safe?

like we say nothing in the world is 100% safe one boy. If u wan 100% then dun haf sex. As for the pills u say is 90% n above safe but tt doesnt mean ur ger wont get pregnant hor cos she may tend to 4get to take the pills. The pills got side effect one dun bcos of ur pleasant then cos her health got prob. ;) It seem abit selfish.

cheechee
15-09-2002, 06:02 PM
If i am not wrong, the cycle is 28 days. The starting of the menstrual period is the first day.(This is just a standard, not necessary all girls will be the same, esp those having irregular periods)

Day 14 is the approximated day for a new oval eggs to be reproduced and it the perfect mating period between the oval eggs and the sperms are just approximately 3 days, i.e 14-17 days(provided she is constant year out every mth 28 days and very punctual)

I.E every mth only 3-4 days for an oval egg to be able to accept sperms. But the 3-4 days is the difficult part, as sperms can live up to 3 days if ejected into the woman vagina. So maybe if u shoot @ day 12, it might still struck and new life formed.

So since by standard approximation day 14 a new oval egg will be released to accept sperms, day 14-17 is super dangerous, so from day 11 till day 21 u should not shoot without a condom.
(**warning:this is only if the female have a perfect 28 days Menstrual period for the past 6mths-1yr)

If ur gf or wife have irregular periods, this will not apply, as in she need to jot down the periods for the past 6 mth and use a calculation to aprroximate from day xx to day xx u should not do without condom.
This is also quite easy but i forgot how to calculate as my gf always do the calculation. U can get the info on the web though.

My advice is if ur gf have a slightly abnormal period, by approximation 3 days after she stop her menstrual period it is very safe. As for the days after that i cant guarantee.

If she have very abnormal menstrual period and tends to change every mth, better dun take the risk.

Cheers.

PrinceD@rkness
17-09-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by lovely

like we say nothing in the world is 100% safe one boy. If u wan 100% then dun haf sex. As for the pills u say is 90% n above safe but tt doesnt mean ur ger wont get pregnant hor cos she may tend to 4get to take the pills. The pills got side effect one dun bcos of ur pleasant then cos her health got prob. ;) It seem abit selfish.

pills only 90%safe? like this eat 2 pills lah.....that makes it 180%safe:D

lovely
17-09-2002, 05:16 PM

pills only 90%safe? like this eat 2 pills lah.....that makes it 180%safe:D

dun joke here leh bro prince wanna tio scold si bo?

Anyway cannot take 2 pills tt will result of overdose leh, u wan him to kill his gf ar?

dirtbike08
17-09-2002, 06:01 PM
if i m not wrong,,,i have a gal friend who actually have the doctor to put something in her and then she go on a certain kind of pills....that is 100% safe

lovely
18-09-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by dirtbike08
if i m not wrong,,,i have a gal friend who actually have the doctor to put something in her and then she go on a certain kind of pills....that is 100% safe

huh? put sumthing in her? can say more detail so tt the bro here can try on their gers mah as u say it 100% also can help the thread starter. :D

PrinceD@rkness
18-09-2002, 04:27 AM

huh? put sumthing in her? can say more detail so tt the bro here can try on their gers mah as u say it 100% also can help the thread starter. :D

its something like famidom (if i spell it correctly, gals comdom), it covers the opening to the womb, so that the sperm wont reach the egg. so when u plan to have a baby, look for the doctor n take it out again:D

manson
18-09-2002, 04:43 AM

its something like famidom (if i spell it correctly, gals comdom), it covers the opening to the womb, so that the sperm wont reach the egg. so when u plan to have a baby, look for the doctor n take it out again:D

hmmm... this is new to me.... but if i am not wrong cannot keep in there for too long and it's more or less like a sanitary napkin concept kind of thing.. it have to be removed at a short period of time... cannot keep in there for a long time like 1 month like that lar.. if not very unhygenic...

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 05:07 AM

sorry.....tatz all the detail i know....friend no longer in contact...
mayb can ask doctor the next time u visit them

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by manson

hmmm... this is new to me.... but if i am not wrong cannot keep in there for too long and it's more or less like a sanitary napkin concept kind of thing.. it have to be removed at a short period of time... cannot keep in there for a long time like 1 month like that lar.. if not very unhygenic...

if i reme correctly...its put in there longer then that....cause if u take out,,,,,need to wait for sometime before u can have another inside.

PrinceD@rkness
18-09-2002, 05:26 AM

can put it for no more then 3-5years. if i'm not wrong

Ah Dez
18-09-2002, 05:31 AM

Ermmm.... the condom.... must be taken out after 1 fuck. Same as a guy's condom. You don't leave it in the pussy. I am quite sure of it, because i went to ask the pretty girl behind the counter of condomania.

lovely
18-09-2002, 05:47 AM

can put it for no more then 3-5years. if i'm not wrong

bro prince are u sure or not can put for so long? 3-5yrs is very very long leh. Did u remember wrongly or not ar? I think manson is right cannot put too long one leh. Heard of it b4. I believe not much ppl use tt right? anyway the thread start seem mia liao. :(

Rolex2000
18-09-2002, 11:29 AM
i'm still here, i'm still here, hanging around. I always do withdrawal cos dun like to use condom. like that feel better. i heard of femidom but my gf dunno how to use. guess the function is the same as condom, and when gals use that, they probably dun feel anything also. contraceptive pills is useful, can cure pimples as well, so she dun mind taking it. but whether is it safe anot still dunno, and we dun dare to try it. she already went for abortion three time already and i'm abit worried.

lovely
18-09-2002, 06:47 PM
i'm still here, i'm still here, hanging around. I always do withdrawal cos dun like to use condom. like that feel better. i heard of femidom but my gf dunno how to use. guess the function is the same as condom, and when gals use that, they probably dun feel anything also. contraceptive pills is useful, can cure pimples as well, so she dun mind taking it. but whether is it safe anot still dunno, and we dun dare to try it. she already went for abortion three time already and i'm abit worried.

Of cos no one likes to use condoms lah who the hell will like to use wor? If u dun wan to use then be prepare anytime tt u will be father lor by tt time dun complain abt it as withdrew method dun works all the time one.

It seem like she went abortion so many times liao so u should be careful liao dun u know too much abortion can kill her? U abit worry of wat wor? She get pregnant? or her health? U dun like tt lah wan to worry then use condom lor.

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 07:59 PM

the correct name is not femidom......femidom is juz the female version of condom,,,,so have to throw after every usage...just like a condom....
the one i m saying is another thing.....

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 08:00 PM

bro prince are u sure or not can put for so long? 3-5yrs is very very long leh. Did u remember wrongly or not ar? I think manson is right cannot put too long one leh. Heard of it b4. I believe not much ppl use tt right? anyway the thread start seem mia liao. :(

i m quite sure is put in there for yrs....as for exactly how long i m not too sure...definitely not months.

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 08:02 PM

friend,,,,take care....dun ruin the gals life....too many abortions will result in diffculty to get pregnant in later stages of her life....

Rolex2000
19-09-2002, 03:37 PM
how many times abortion then consider dangerous to her life huh? I'm worried for her health and future pregnancies but will taking pills for long endanger her health also? doctors say is very safe if she take the pills consistently, no problem if didn't withdraw or use condoms, but i'm not sure whether to believe or not.

stand_98
19-09-2002, 03:48 PM
how many times abortion then consider dangerous to her life huh? I'm worried for her health and future pregnancies but will taking pills for long endanger her health also? doctors say is very safe if she take the pills consistently, no problem if didn't withdraw or use condoms, but i'm not sure whether to believe or not.
Personal experience, pills are safe. But it should be precripted after a gynae had access you gf. The most common side effects are get fat (can work those off in bed), giddiness (high what !), tender breast, etc.

Relatively good pregnancy prevention tool. With that, u can do it without condoms and withdrawal. Of course, if you are talking about safe sex, u must also make sure you and her are loyal to each other lah (hehehe....no more GL for u);) . Else if you kenna (could be anything, VD or worse), she kenna too.

stand_98
19-09-2002, 03:56 PM

Doesn't matter how many times. Some people once already very jia let. Abortion damage the womb quite like the effect of tearing a sticker from painted wall. The paint will come out with the sticker. Hence, it will be very difficult to stick anything on the wall next time. Not mention psychological damage. Therefore, prevention is better than cure !!!

Pills are safe but provided your gf take them as per instruction. If she missed any day, there is a big possibility of striking jackpot.

Generally, with present advanced technology, pills should not affect any future pregnancy but then everybody is unique....

Rolex2000
19-09-2002, 04:37 PM
you all seems so experience!!!! i'm so impressed. next time if i have any experiences or problems i can just look for you all to give me advice rite? thanks to all the bros and sis

lovely
20-09-2002, 09:50 AM

if i am not wrong more than 2 times is consider dangerous. If u worry for her health then play safe sex lor. Yes is safe for her to take pills but do u know there are alot of side effects?

Rolex2000
20-09-2002, 03:20 PM
well, didn't see side effects like gaining weight. but will get headaches, nausea when taking the first pill of a new packet lor. but on the other hand, her complexion is now better with no pimples and safer to have sex now.

CumExplorer
21-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by dirtbike08

the correct name is not femidom......femidom is juz the female version of condom,,,,so have to throw after every usage...just like a condom....
the one i m saying is another thing.....

I know, u mean the one that prevent female from geting pregnant right? it will capture all the male juicy things from going deep in...

a_black_knight
13-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Dun so angry leh lovely..heheh.So cute when u area angry.Doctors also said that after each sexual session it it highly recommended to wash yourself...so that on the personnal hygiene issue leh..heheh...

aiyo u enuff of ur joke liao lah. ppl keep complaining u know then i am the only one tio. Pls tok abt the topic. xie xie :D

gethnorm
19-10-2002, 12:29 PM
so buddy, where can i get the pills?

CumExplorer
20-10-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by gethnorm
so buddy, where can i get the pills?

not the pill, its the round thing put inside u lar

lament
21-10-2002, 01:44 AM
From my days as a biology student....

Sperm will stay at most 48 hours befroe they expire in the body of a woman.

the mestrual cycle is 28 days and the start of the period marks the start of the cycle.

Safest period is 2 days b4 and after period as well as the entire 7 days of the period.

Day 11 to day 14 is when its most dangerous.

If the cunt juices are very thick and taste like alkali, its when the gal is most fertile. But if its not thick and taste acidic, she is rather infertile and this will occur usually 3-4 days before period and a day or 2 after.