PDA

View Full Version : MOral Problem.....

wayne]
11-09-2002, 10:07 PM
2Yrs with my beloved girl..... everything was great! she even started the sex thingy but now she told me she wan to remain [pure], which is no more sex..... not even heavy petting.
Tried asking her for her reasons, she said it is not right, inmoral, want to remain pure, dun wan me to destroy her life.
For 2 yrs, we had a crazy sex life where we fucked like crazy, now she want to stop it. There is surely something missing in our relationship. Maybe she is right for not having sex before marriage but i seriously think that heavy petting is alright. heavy petting is somewhere like oral sex.
Going for commerical sex is a way to solve the problem but u guys know that the feeling is different/
and also when i go for paid sex, i always get funny stares. cos i am punk, a punk just can't have paid sex?
i actually want to marry her but the way she is now make me no cofident of the future as i am a sex crazed man.
Just wan to know whether any brothers out there share the same problem with me and how they solve it?

hossanleong
12-09-2002, 04:48 AM
maybe you shouldn't fukk like crazy coz this thot of hers is fukkin crazy...she wanna stop now,zhun bo?

excape
12-09-2002, 05:29 AM
How come u 2 can have crazy sex for 2 yrs and now she is no longer interested? Hard to believe she could refrain herself after the 2 yrs. Could it be there is no more spark in yr sexual life? or she is seeing someone else?

tantjpx
12-09-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by wayne]
2Yrs with my beloved girl..... everything was great! she even started the sex thingy but now she told me she wan to remain [pure], which is no more sex..... not even heavy petting.
Tried asking her for her reasons, she said it is not right, inmoral, want to remain pure, dun wan me to destroy her life.
For 2 yrs, we had a crazy sex life where we fucked like crazy, now she want to stop it. There is surely something missing in our relationship. Maybe she is right for not having sex before marriage but i seriously think that heavy petting is alright. heavy petting is somewhere like oral sex.
Going for commerical sex is a way to solve the problem but u guys know that the feeling is different/
and also when i go for paid sex, i always get funny stares. cos i am punk, a punk just can't have paid sex?
i actually want to marry her but the way she is now make me no cofident of the future as i am a sex crazed man.
Just wan to know whether any brothers out there share the same problem with me and how they solve it?

ask her to marry u then
not onli petting... sex also can liao
kaoz.............

ColourWolf
12-09-2002, 09:24 PM
Tink tat she might be starting to have doubts abt the relationship liao... as you have said urself, u are a sex-crazed guy...could it be tat ur gf is feeling tat tis relationship is onli abt sex and not going anywhere? are you giving her the impression tat u are with her juz for sex?

Seems to me from ur post tat u are a guy who cun accept a sex-less relationship, so I was wondering... what is the main reason tat u are in tis relationship for tis two years? Izzit becoz of the sex? If so, I can understand why ur gf is reacting tis way...

If u are realli serious in tis relationship, u should respect her decision... since u oredi had enuff FUN together for the last two yrs, juz take it as a break...

Oso, if u wan to gain back her confidence in tis relationship, why not start planning abt ur future with her (marriage, children etc) and tell her abt it? Show her ur sincerity in tis relationship, show her u two will have a future together...

There are many components tat make up a successful relationship... sex is onli one of the many...

Juz a personal opinion...

wayne]
13-09-2002, 07:14 AM
Thanks to all brother for their replies......
Thanks for the enlightment they given me in their replies.
yes, i respected her and shall respect her again.

blue-moon
14-09-2002, 05:13 AM
To all bros, actually don't have to worry too much... Sometimes girls don't know what they are doing and will only realize after some time...

Take me as an example... I was with this particular girl for a while.. Then we had sex and everything, but suddenly she doesn't want it anymore... It wasn't like she don't love me liao or what, but coz too many of her friends getting shot gun marriage and she's pretty afraid... she want to concentrate on work first before marraige since she's pretty young... Eventually we broke up, but that was like a year after we stopped sex...

Maybe she's too stressed in life and her sex drive is supressed automatically without even she knowing herself...

Don't worry too much, let nature takes its course... Remember, trust takes years to build, but it only takes suspect, NOt facts to destory it...

Hope you would have a very fufilling relationship...

CumExplorer
14-09-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by blue-moon

Maybe she's too stressed in life and her sex drive is supressed automatically without even she knowing herself...

Don't be so naive, why not the other way that she has found another place for sex and relaxing, not all the girls pure like u thought, so finally broke-up lar!

If she want 2 concentrate on working b4 marrage, then shouldn't has sex b4 that.

Master Bates
20-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Interesting thread..it is a very big dilema..i mean guys need sex more that most girls..admit it..we would like to do it every day if we could..girls on the other hand..need sex as much as cactus needa water..then how?

PrinceD@rkness
21-09-2002, 05:15 PM
give her spanish-fly la, she sure pester u for sex:D

kimchi
22-09-2002, 03:16 AM
She may feels dat u only need her 4 sex,try showing a bit of concern n care n pretend dat u don need sex.Try this 4 da time being.

If she still feels cool abt it......spy on her!!!If shes not having any hanky panky business behind yr back,u gotta follow her choice.

good luck

pussywillo
29-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Never mind just force your way in. most worst cenario rotan only lah. just Kidding. gals are just so difficult to understand "sigh"

I have a solution to the problem " PROJECT X" lah . can still have crazy sex for another 2 years and still get to marry later. it's just like killing 2 birds with a stone. KE ke ke ke .....................

Storm_Sucker
29-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Better watch out! Braeak up sympton showing...

sammyboyfor
30-09-2002, 05:05 AM
I'm 99.99% sure she's getting tons of sex somewhere else.

wayne]
30-09-2002, 06:55 AM
Hey, wat can i say to all the goody brothers here...... really thanks you so much in your enlightenments reply....
well...... i broke up with her last weeks and found out that a girl out there have been liking me. she is not pretty, only 150cm... fatty leg but nice breast. when i said nice mean that they are big, very big...... since she like me so much and i just broke off with my pretty sexless girl..... i went to meet her and had a one night wow wow with her......
the another problem now is that should i continue with her or tell her straight that i enjoyed the fuck and let's move on with life.....
she is those cute cute type but what i am looking for is mature type....... plus curly hair on the top not the bottom........
Brothers out there,.... have all the funs in life as life is real short.