H3R9(Malay)
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7(1.65m)
breasts:35C
BJ: Nil
FJ: 8 (any position u want)
Price: $30
RTF :Yes
This lady might look unfriendly without smile , but once inside she will chit chat with u alot ,got GF feeling.
She wear a one piece dress often with stalking ,Won't take off stalking,can do HJ also.No rush at all,will wash yr litter bro for u Before and after.Visit her about 5 times but too bad no BJ .

H9R? Age: Late 30s-40s(chinese) wearing glasses 2nd room on left, juz behind e Ah Gua look alike wl.
Looks: 6 (look sexy with glasses)
Body: 6(1.55m)
breasts:small
FJ: 3 (won't do other position))
RTF :No No No Don't waste time and yr money !!
This lady will talk sweet when u ask for price ,once inside this cannot that cannot .No washing of yr bro ,juz want to do things asap .No wonder door always open .

H14R9(Chinese with short hair)Name: Joyce
Looks: 6
Body: 4(1.5m)plump with a big tummy
breasts:34C
BJ:w/cd
FJ: 3 ( Me no feeling at all,Go home shake myself better ! )Price: $30
RTF :NO NO NO
Smile alot ,but once inside talk $$$ alot ,ask for CIM she said $100 !!keep on asking for tips for $20 !!I said no she then ask for $10 WTF!!

superfox
14-03-2007, 12:00 AM
H16R19 A chinese milf in her 40s with a look of mamasan in ktv ,$25 for bbbj and cim ,wash u up before and after ,this lady really know how to blow ,really felt shiok ,she will ask u to change position likes sit up ,stand up and lie down ,and she do AR as well ,her look might be so so for a milf but service is tip top and only $25 .Bro who love bbbj and cim should go visit her .

Look:5/10
Body:6.5/10(smooth and fair skin)
Boobs:34B (Not saggy at all )
Bbbj: nice and slow
Fj:never try coz I perfer bbbj
Damage:$25
Rtf: of coz I will be back

hurricane2004
17-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Bros,

I hv notice that there is a new Chinese WL at Hse 17 Rm 01 when I visited PT y'day. I did not ask for the pricing. She is at her late 20s, tall & qte pretty. Is there any Bros who hv patronise her give us some tips or FR of her. Thks in advance.

Poon
19-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi Bros,

I hv notice that there is a new Chinese WL at Hse 17 Rm 01 when I visited PT y'day. I did not ask for the pricing. She is at her late 20s, tall & qte pretty. Is there any Bros who hv patronise her give us some tips or FR of her. Thks in advance.

Oh i saw her too. Long hair one right, i just know she cat40. Hope this help/

rammerstein
12-09-2007, 12:18 AM
H3R9(Malay)
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7(1.65m)
breasts:35C
FJ: 8 (any position u want)
RTF :Yes
This lady might look unfriendly without smile , but once inside she will chit chat with u alot ,got GF feeling.
She wear a one piece dress often with stalking ,Won't take off stalking,can do HJ also.No rush at all,will wash yr litter bro for u Before and after.Visit her about 5 times but too bad no BJ .

H9R? Age: Late 30s-40s(chinese) wearing glasses 2nd room on left, juz behind e Ah Gua look alike wl.
Looks: 6 (look sexy with glasses)
Body: 6(1.55m)
breasts:small
FJ: 3 (won't do other position))
RTF :No No No Don't waste time and yr money !!
This lady will talk sweet when u ask for price ,once inside this cannot that cannot .No washing of yr bro ,juz want to do things asap .No wonder door always open .

H14R9(Chinese with short hair)Name: Joyce
Looks: 6
Body: 4(1.5m)plump with a big tummy
breasts:34C
BJ:w/cd
FJ: 3 ( Me no feeling at all,Go home shake myself better ! )Price: $30
RTF :NO NO NO
Smile alot ,but once inside talk $$$ alot ,ask for CIM she said $100 !!keep on asking for tips for $20 !!I said no she then ask for $10 WTF!!

Nice to know the good ratings for the Malay girl in H3R9.
Got to see this Malay WL a few times whenever I make a visit to see Pat in
H3R11. Read so much about Pat in the postings and I was hoping for a chance to see her with my own eyes and form my own opinions about her.

Noticed that the Malay WL is always reading a book...the last time I saw her, she was reading what I thought to be Adam Khoo's book on motivation ...wonder what motivation that needs working on.

Recalled that a couple of years ago, there was also a Chinese WL, either in
H3R9 or the next room, always focused on reading a book. She is either reading a book or knitting.
Never tried her before, becos' she didn't appeal to me. Unlike other WLs, her eyes are always focussed on her book or her knitting. Even as I was standing there, looking at her, she didn't bother to look up or ask if I was interested.

Noticed that she is no longer around. Have not been to Petain for a number of years as I was living and working overseas and so much has changed, with a condo already built up and another construction happening. The WLs seem to be lesser as well.
:o