PDA

View Full Version : Love Boat Ktv

XRATED
27-08-2002, 12:19 AM
Just wondering you brudders out there ever heard of love boat KTV?
I find that it is better than sukura.Why?please read on...........

1.No big sisters or xiao di to ka jiao ka jiao us.
2.Cheaper rates on rooms.One room even can karaoke.
3.FJ cost you 80RM
4.FJ in a one of the ktv rm upstairs with a cosy mattess on the floor.
5.No rushing and can strip all naked

address:42,jalan serampang,taman pelangi,80400,jb.

p/s:go after the malaysia national day(31/8/02)

ParaParaSakura
27-08-2002, 12:36 AM
Boss of Sakura also got share in Love Boat......Look for manager Ah John.......downstairs also got pub.......if u not looking for wham,bang,thank u madm.....overall experience can be better than Sakura(with the karaoke n such).......minus point is not as many gers.......

Arcon
27-08-2002, 04:11 AM
Yup, ur right sakura boss got share, last time got a name card from him wit with loveboat name on it. So ask him if he give me wrong one he said no he also got share there.

Ah Dez
27-08-2002, 05:25 AM
Thanks a lot.

Can provide us with any FR on the girls?

pat888
27-08-2002, 09:35 PM
went there a few times but still like sukura cos more ger to hunt for and i like thai more than indon(dunnno y):)

Arcon
29-08-2002, 03:10 AM
Have not been to sakura for many months liao. No kaki to go leh. If anyone here going can PM me. If I'm free I will join.

pat888
29-08-2002, 08:51 PM
went to sakura yesterday night for action but i abit pack for wedday still have lot of ger to hunt but most of the ok look went to lixin & loveboat to work.saw alot of indons with good look butterfly here there but never bonk them.

kelvintay
29-08-2002, 09:41 PM
nothing to shout about.. but quite quiet...

XRATED
30-08-2002, 12:06 AM
ok brudders your FR on request.
OKT Uncle Jimmy introduce a thai girl(Note that the there is more thai girls than last time)
Her name is mai,petite in size,shoulder length hair,height:163cm.
Went into my room,immediately rub my brother.Sure is a fast worker.Since she is so eager,might as well give it to her.We went upstairs and passed RM80 to the OKT.He gives her a condom and proceed into the room.The room is actually a KTV room with a mattess laid on the floor.
She undress and i saw her full bloom 34C breasts in front of my eyes with nipples of the size of a 50 cent coin.She ask me and lie down after undress and starts to lick my stomach gently.The tongue then slowly wriggle to my upper body and finally to my neck and ears.Took the opportunity to hor her pussy with my middle figure.
Then come the bj,she suck it with feeling and can see her face through her silky hair telling me that she enjoying. At the same time, play with my balls.
Proceed to the horse riding position with she as the rider.Don/t wait any more,my hands by naturally, go the squeeze the 34C breasts and tune her nibbles.
Change to doggie style and just as the moment i told her ''ai cho lai liow'',Took off the condom and cum into her month........

Face:6/10
figure:7/10
Service:7/10
bj:6/10
ar:NA
bbbj:6/10
fj:6.5/10

XRATED
30-08-2002, 12:11 AM
Rather short FR.Million apologizes.Next time i visit there or sukura,promise a longer and exciting FR.Will also tried to explore new places in JB and update here.

Singster
25-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Hi , Just went to LoveBoat last week during my In Camp nights off. 4 of us went & we settle for the KaraOk room.Overall the Captain was nice & he did not rush us to book the girls.We only confirmed the booking after having fun for about 1,1/2 hr.Paid RM$80 .Nowadays mostly Thai & Laos girls there.Overall , service is not bad with BBBj followed by FJ.The most important thing is that we were not Rushed & you don't feel intimidated by the OKT there, unlike some of the other places i tried in JB.

hng2000
27-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Bro,

Any bro can share where this "Love Boat" and "Sakura" are?? Me going down to JB next week and will be staying in Holiday Inn. Any good place to cheong somewhere near Holiday Inn not :D??

Thanks a million...

Cheers,

mudpie
27-09-2002, 06:03 PM
organising any trip soon? would love to join.

osaka69
27-09-2002, 08:46 PM
any bros care to explain the cost for FJ? sofa in the ktv rm? in the room upstairs?

any good gal to recmmmend?

teebs
12-10-2002, 08:26 PM
Hi anyone can tell me what is the cost is at Loveboat KTV? Thinking of going down one of these days. Also are most of the gals indons or thai?

dingo68
30-10-2002, 12:31 AM
is Loveboat the one next to Pelangi shopping?

mahalosux
31-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Want to find out, is there any overnite booking at love boat. If yes, pls enlighten me the rate and lastly, any cheongster go there recently, will like to know got mor thai gals now??? As I prefer thai to indo.

pussywillo
02-11-2002, 11:01 PM
good cheap fun,, but sometimes no gals available.. all depending on your luck that day

Backpacker
04-03-2003, 01:09 PM
Wat time does the pub close? Was a regular at lixin... heard that ang pai 'Bee Bee' gone over to loveboat...

spermhead
07-03-2003, 10:18 AM
i think almost all the rooms haf KTV inside..not bad la..i took room no.1 itz supposed to be the biggest....and sit abt 8 couples no problem...not ex la..i think itz quite cheap leh...5 of us took the big room + only 3bottles of beer as only 2 of us drinks...we went to SK for awhile..too packed then suah to Loveboat..damage was abt RM350 la..can sing KTV..the girls there very little..but overall not bad..i have a thing for this gurl working there..but very long never visit her liao..her no. is 911...any guys know her? she's one wild chilli padi...HOT!dunno if she's still around... will be paying a visit to her soon..

byblos
27-03-2003, 11:18 PM
hi just back from jb went to areas around pelangi shopping to search for loveboat. but still couldnt locate it in the end went to golden million damage is about rm300. but not so happy with the service of the gals there. can any one tell me where is this loveboat ktv??? might be going down next week again. thanks

leon
28-03-2003, 09:44 AM
If u know where Gaint Pelangi (previous known as Pelangi Leisure Mall) is, find the main bus stop and taxi station, drive straight that road, past a traffic light and u will see the long three story shops, the love boat is locate middle of those shop with a big sign board.

boobslover02
12-05-2004, 04:01 AM
Hi all!! I'm new here.Can anybody tell me please where is Love Boat?Is it bar or Night club or health club?What is Ktv? :)

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi all!! I'm new here.Can anybody tell me please where is Love Boat?Is it bar or Night club or health club?What is Ktv? :)

It's a LSB cum KTV concept, drink charges almost the same as other LSB but room rate higher. Room condition is pretty old, except for the big rooms at 3rd Floor.

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 06:06 PM
If u know where Gaint Pelangi (previous known as Pelangi Leisure Mall) is, find the main bus stop and taxi station, drive straight that road, past a traffic light and u will see the long three story shops, the love boat is locate middle of those shop with a big sign board.

seem there is new choice to cheong liao :D

MrDevil
13-05-2004, 03:54 AM
seem there is new choice to cheong liao :D

unless they have improved the quality of their gals, if the quality remains as my last trip few months back, its really waste of money. But those who dont really mind the beauty of the gals and like gals who accompanied all nite long, this is a good choice. There are pretty few customers comparing to other LSB

jbguy
13-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I went there last few month,it a good place,and not realy expensive,if you pay the gal about rm50,she will company you the whole night,no auntie there
for tip,so save some $$ there.
three of us damage 120 for drink and food only. :D

jbguy
13-05-2004, 07:28 PM
If any bro want go there pls inform me!! don 4get ok!! :D

toothbrush
13-05-2004, 08:25 PM
unless they have improved the quality of their gals, if the quality remains as my last trip few months back, its really waste of money. But those who dont really mind the beauty of the gals and like gals who accompanied all nite long, this is a good choice. There are pretty few customers comparing to other LSB
i haven really been there before.. maybe just try to hang out if there is a chance :D

tears maker
13-05-2004, 09:33 PM
try 2 go there between 6 pm - 8pm on normal weekdays. they charge cheaper and u can get to screw the gal just for a mere charge of RM 60. Damn gd. :D

SEX EMPEROR
13-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Just wondering you brudders out there ever heard of love boat KTV?
I find that it is better than sukura.Why?please read on...........

1.No big sisters or xiao di to ka jiao ka jiao us.
2.Cheaper rates on rooms.One room even can karaoke.
3.FJ cost you 80RM
4.FJ in a one of the ktv rm upstairs with a cosy mattess on the floor.
5.No rushing and can strip all naked

address:42,jalan serampang,taman pelangi,80400,jb.

p/s:go after the malaysia national day(31/8/02)

Well done! It been so long til now i am been in this forum and you introduce this LOVE BOAT ktv...many chio WLs ladies...i wonder so many lao jiaos (no offence to any seasoned cheongers of JB) cheong JB but now then got people mentioned it. I am very this place is really worth for money..looks like you are one who is willing to share with the bros here..

Many ppl will ask me WHy i don't create a thread to share this wonderful place?? TOo many flamebaits liao, moreover someppl declare if i create a thread then will make it a tcss thread then what the point if i am sharing good stuff..You deserve a credit compare to those only how to tcss..keep it up! ;)

majere
14-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Total Pathetic.... The thread started TWO years ago BEFORE you are registered and you are complaining "now then got people mentioned it"

Really... hopeless....

Well done! It been so long til now i am been in this forum and you introduce this LOVE BOAT ktv...many chio WLs ladies...i wonder so many lao jiaos (no offence to any seasoned cheongers of JB) cheong JB but now then got people mentioned it. I am very this place is really worth for money..looks like you are one who is willing to share with the bros here..

Many ppl will ask me WHy i don't create a thread to share this wonderful place?? TOo many flamebaits liao, moreover someppl declare if i create a thread then will make it a tcss thread then what the point if i am sharing good stuff..You deserve a credit compare to those only how to tcss..keep it up! ;)

SEX EMPEROR
14-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Total Pathetic.... The thread started TWO years ago BEFORE you are registered and you are complaining "now then got people mentioned it"

Really... hopeless....

You already said it "two years ago" then it was the past and isst the same as NOW??? You also wan be like ah dez to claim back the contribution made in the past..sighed! Think carefully before you say anything...can you tell abt the latest happening here??? if u cannot, pls dun talk too much.

ryanlim
14-05-2004, 07:45 PM

Many ppl will ask me WHy i don't create a thread to share this wonderful place?? TOo many flamebaits liao, moreover someppl declare if i create a thread then will make it a tcss thread then what the point if i am sharing good stuff..You deserve a credit compare to those only how to tcss..keep it up!

?????? anybody understand what our "beloved Samster" is talking about???? :rolleyes: :D

toothbrush
14-05-2004, 08:15 PM

are you a regular there? :D

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Loveboat IMHO is just so-so, too tame for bros who cheong the 'usual' lsbs. but is good intro to newbies as the have the KTV with real ktv (system not up to standard but what u expect rite?). charges r not really that cheap and gals r few. but the downstairs pub with pub concept with mostly indos is goos for bros who prefer touchy feely concept and then takeaway. look for John the manager, nice guy but careful he will drink u under the table!

SEX EMPEROR
15-05-2004, 08:10 PM
are you a regular there? :D

Seems that u din do yr homework..check it out! ;)

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Seems that u din do yr homework..check it out! ;)
have not really seen this LSB being posted before.. who know i might meet the "infamous" sex emperor in person next time when i drop by a visit in loveboat :cool:

CheongKingKong
20-05-2004, 01:29 PM
I used to go to Love Boat pub downstair regular...
They used to have chinese gals there...
So now all indos gals only??

:cool:

edpool
24-05-2004, 12:29 PM
have not really seen this LSB being posted before.. who know i might meet the "infamous" sex emperor in person next time when i drop by a visit in loveboat :cool:

in-famous indeed. He had made his name PROUD :D

Tigerheart
09-06-2004, 10:47 PM
hi brudders, me kind of new in this place....so got slight info from the prev posts tt the dmgs for this place is fairly low rite so guess abt RM 300 is enuff for 2 person liao rite inclusive of place + bonk.

anyone wanna join me this fri?? wanna go down n try with my fr.
pm me.

jbguy
10-06-2004, 11:21 AM
hi brudders, me kind of new in this place....so got slight info from the prev posts tt the dmgs for this place is fairly low rite so guess abt RM 300 is enuff for 2 person liao rite inclusive of place + bonk.

pm me.
what time you going there? just give me a call pls.. i will write you the contact by email... :D

toothbrush
12-06-2004, 09:13 PM

pm me.

Bonk is 100rm each..
Drink and room charge for 2 person is about 100rm depending on how many bottle u order..
so it make up about 300rm
better bring about 380rm for tibs, and transport for 2 person

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:14 PM
I used to go to Love Boat pub downstair regular...
They used to have chinese gals there...
So now all indos gals only??

:cool:
chinese girls as in local girls not PRC, 'clean' pub concept downstairs and 'dirty' KTV concept upstairs. now is same concept but both 'dirty'. Dirty= La Sup haha :D

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:17 PM
chinese girls as in local girls not PRC, 'clean' pub concept downstairs and 'dirty' KTV concept upstairs. now is same concept but both 'dirty'. Dirty= La Sup haha :D

If im not wrong the local chinese gal that work there are only AH JIE
Normally local malaysian gal work in HC, LSB gal consist mainly thai, mian dian and indo ;)

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:25 PM
If im not wrong the local chinese gal that work there are only AH JIE
Normally local malaysian gal work in HC, LSB gal consist mainly thai, mian dian and indo ;)
Loveboat aka Chui Sing Ren (drunken heart person) used to have local waitresses in the pub downstairs but then that was years ago...now taken over by indos etc...

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Loveboat aka Chui Sing Ren (drunken heart person) used to have local waitresses in the pub downstairs but then that was years ago...now taken over by indos etc...

Never been to love boat before... is it a management of it own? Or with other LSB

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Never been to love boat before... is it a management of it own? Or with other LSB own mangement....SK and Lixin boss got a small small share. I know the boss son, Ah Di, he used to be my neighbour.

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:34 PM
own mangement....SK and Lixin boss got a small small share. I know the boss son, Ah Di, he used to be my neighbour.

Wow the boss son u also know.. haha
got play gor li with him? :D

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Wow the boss son u also know.. haha
got play gor li with him? :D
i much older than him to play marbles :D but got cheong together though....he and me the same, loves Thai girls hehe

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:41 PM
i much older than him to play marbles :D but got cheong together though....he and me the same, loves Thai girls hehe

puying thai gor dee... (thai gal is good)
phom gor chop mer gan (i love thai gal too) :D

Tigerheart
19-06-2004, 11:10 PM
what time you going there? just give me a call pls.. i will write you the contact by email... :D

sorry mate caught up with a F**** recall last week. haha been busy the whole week lehz. say pple, maybe i be going next week if possible, got bmt recourse lehz..dunno sat can book out anot.. hmmmm....26 JUN? Anyone wanna join in too? :) /person about RM$250 enuff rite?

toothbrush
20-06-2004, 12:28 AM
sorry mate caught up with a F**** recall last week. haha been busy the whole week lehz. say pple, maybe i be going next week if possible, got bmt recourse lehz..dunno sat can book out anot.. hmmmm....26 JUN? Anyone wanna join in too? :) /person about RM$250 enuff rite?

Yup it enough, bring about $120 sing dollar
Change $100 to Rm
50rm to 60 rm (on room and drink charge) + 100 rm (bonking) + 30rm to 40rm (tibs ah jie and gal) = 200rm
still have about 20rm for cab and dinner.
$20 sing dollar for cab from woodland custom back home :D

Tigerheart
21-06-2004, 08:41 PM
so anyone interested? lets go together... then how to go from JB customs to the place?

toothbrush
22-06-2004, 01:08 AM
so anyone interested? lets go together... then how to go from JB customs to the place?

Must jio properly mah..
Example time and venue...
or else how ppl know what your plan ;)

Tigerheart
22-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Venue: Love Boat KTV [Johor Bahru]
Time: 26/06/2004 2000HRS
Purpose: Drink-n-Bonk session
Looking4: Max up to 7 person(s) ==> lidat 2 cabs rite?
Budget: As suggested by our fr... SGD$125

Interested parties please contact me @ +65-97631333 (Dun Bother Calling, Nv pay HP Bills, Only can SMS). Leave me the SMS in the following format, & will get back to u shortly.

LBKTV "your nick" "contact number" "msg"
eg.
LBKTV Tigerheart 96996999 hey man i also wanna go lehz. so where to meet up wor?

:D

toothbrush
22-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Venue: Love Boat KTV [Johor Bahru]
Time: 26/06/2004 2000HRS
Purpose: Drink-n-Bonk session
Looking4: Max up to 7 person(s) ==> lidat 2 cabs rite?
Budget: As suggested by our fr... SGD$125

Interested parties please contact me @ +65-97631333 (Dun Bother Calling, Nv pay HP Bills, Only can SMS). Leave me the SMS in the following format, & will get back to u shortly.

LBKTV "your nick" "contact number" "msg"
eg.
LBKTV Tigerheart 96996999 hey man i also wanna go lehz. so where to meet up wor?

good work bro... join u if i no need to work....
first time to LSB or first time to loveboat?

gigantic_tk
23-06-2004, 09:00 AM
So, these are what happening in the KTV room??
So sexifying liao.................

http://www.crazys.net/model/ndata/4148.htm

For your viewing pleasure, enjoy viewing lor........................

Tigerheart
23-06-2004, 11:09 PM
of cos loveboat.
but seriously...nv tried bonking the girls in LSB b4 either cos too $$.

toothbrush
26-06-2004, 02:12 PM
of cos loveboat.
but seriously...nv tried bonking the girls in LSB b4 either cos too $$.

so how your bonking trip bro?

Tigerheart
27-06-2004, 09:20 AM
no takers yesterday. so nv went. instead went to geylang @ Lorong 30++ the LSB there not bad lehz. take-away bonk only $120. Had quite some fun.

toothbrush
27-06-2004, 02:24 PM
no takers yesterday. so nv went. instead went to geylang @ Lorong 30++ the LSB there not bad lehz. take-away bonk only $120. Had quite some fun.

take-away as in overnight?
Bro you alway cheong the LSB in Singapore?
Thai gal too?
What is overall damage?

cheongkid
27-06-2004, 02:45 PM
take-away as in overnight?
Bro you alway cheong the LSB in Singapore?
Thai gal too?
What is overall damage?
I believe he's referring to TH KTV. No Thai pooyings, only PRC mei-meis.

toothbrush
27-06-2004, 02:58 PM

it has been quite some time since i hear from you bro.
Was at GL last night and was flooded with MM
The quanlity and quality improve alot.... :D

mayday
27-06-2004, 03:37 PM
yeah, cool if bros here can provide abit of directions to love boat and sakura..or issit juz tell the taxi uncle can alr? pls advice. thinkin of go there for a cheonging mission.

Tigerheart
27-06-2004, 04:20 PM

sud be lahz. anyway a simple FR on the gal i bonked bah.
Name: Ah May or Mei (Hehe not very sure lehz)
Figure: Something tt of Fann Wong bahz.. shorter though.
Body: 3x-2x-3x
BJ: 6/10. Not much feeling bah...cos maybe i tired...anyway...its ok lahz... see her figure shiok liaoz....
FJ: 7/10 Had 2 rounds with her...hmmm...moan quite softly...then bath n slept with her till morning. :)
RTU: Confirm.

This gal got great figure, kinda mesmerized by her, but say, its a worthwhile deal, S$120 for the bonking(s) + can hug and sleep with her....but abit naggy though.

she said she came yesterday only, but need to go back soon, then come back again @ end of this month. perhaps will go back end of month to try bah.

toothbrush
27-06-2004, 06:11 PM
sud be lahz. anyway a simple FR on the gal i bonked bah.
Name: Ah May or Mei (Hehe not very sure lehz)
Figure: Something tt of Fann Wong bahz.. shorter though.
Body: 3x-2x-3x
BJ: 6/10. Not much feeling bah...cos maybe i tired...anyway...its ok lahz... see her figure shiok liaoz....
FJ: 7/10 Had 2 rounds with her...hmmm...moan quite softly...then bath n slept with her till morning. :)
RTU: Confirm.

This gal got great figure, kinda mesmerized by her, but say, its a worthwhile deal, S$120 for the bonking(s) + can hug and sleep with her....but abit naggy though.

she said she came yesterday only, but need to go back soon, then come back again @ end of this month. perhaps will go back end of month to try bah.

haha seem to enjoy yourself...
Lost some $$$ while betting at Euro 04
Hope to win some back
Hear alot about this place... must go there soon

Cummings
03-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Went JB today. Ask Bro gig_tk along but he couldn't make it. So went with another khaki. Drove around pelangi then came upon loveboat. Was directed upstairs by one guy sitting infront of the shop. It was around 5pm so it was happy hours til 8pm. We went up ordered drinks and the gals came in. We insisted on thai gals and my bro took one from the first batch and finally I decide on one the okt recommended(ang pai). Service quite good and she wets easily so dun waste time, off we go to the room. The Fj was quite normal but the gal give very gf feeling. Overall I will rate her 7/10. After the session I went back to the room and wait for my friend as he has just went up. So I went to the counter to chat with the okts. Very friendly fellows, one of them even brought me to the resting room to look at the girls. And he asked me to just choose one to accompany me while i wait for my friend. So I found one of the poo-yings was staring at me so i chose her. Initially I thot she was unwilling as her face quite black but i was wrong! She was even more fun to talk to then the 1st one i had. So will definitely go back to try her as i just had 1 round. One last note, it really helps to speak a little thai cos the new girls there cant speak any other lang. And the old birds there can spek canto, chinese and english.

1st girl: 88
2nd girl: ??

Breakdown of charges:

Room: RM40
Drinks & nuts:RM35
Bonking:RM60
Tips:RM20 for each girl.
Total:RM235

Verdict: For 2 person is Cheap!

gigantic_tk
03-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Went JB today. Ask Bro gig_tk along but he couldn't make it. So went with another khaki. Drove around pelangi then came upon loveboat. Was directed upstairs by one guy sitting infront of the shop. It was around 5pm so it was happy hours til 8pm. We went up ordered drinks and the gals came in. We insisted on thai gals and my bro took one from the first batch and finally I decide on one the okt recommended(ang pai). Service quite good and she wets easily so dun waste time, off we go to the room. The Fj was quite normal but the gal give very gf feeling. Overall I will rate her 7/10. After the session I went back to the room and wait for my friend as he has just went up. So I went to the counter to chat with the okts. Very friendly fellows, one of them even brought me to the resting room to look at the girls. And he asked me to just choose one to accompany me while i wait for my friend. So I found one of the poo-yings was staring at me so i chose her. Initially I thot she was unwilling as her face quite black but i was wrong! She was even more fun to talk to then the 1st one i had. So will definitely go back to try her as i just had 1 round. One last note, it really helps to speak a little thai cos the new girls there cant speak any other lang. And the old birds there can spek canto, chinese and english.

Breakdown of charges:

Sorry Cummings, yesterday morning I took a bus to Batu Pahat (BP). For those dun feel like driving there, taking bus is the best option, you can stretch and rest for 2 hours journey from JB. The Garden Hotel was just a few blocks away from the BP bus terminal. I went for other business hence no time to pop in this Hotel. The Crown Executive Health Centre is at 3rd storey. There is a Japanese restaurant downstair. Bus fare only RM14, aircon executive coach. The other site I did mentioned before is GoodHope Hotel, is about 15km from JB (in Skudai), the quality & services not that good and can give it a miss. Regards.

Cummings
03-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Sorry Cummings, yesterday morning I took a bus to Batu Pahat (BP). For those dun feel like driving there, taking bus is the best option, you can stretch and rest for 2 hours journey from JB. The Garden Hotel was just a few blocks away from the BP bus terminal. I went for other business hence no time to pop in this Hotel. The Crown Executive Health Centre is at 3rd storey. There is a Japanese restaurant downstair. Bus fare only RM14, aircon executive coach. The other site I did mentioned before is GoodHope Hotel, is about 15km from JB (in Skudai), the quality & services not that good and can give it a miss. Regards.
Actually yesterday was my first time in going to lsb in JB. Have only been to HC there only. Used to frequent 98 of GCH. But that was quite long ago liao. The visits died out after I start going Bkk regularly. But yesterday's session was quite fun for a change. Keke...I even was surprised at the way I let loose in there. May go again next week. Will keep you informed.

toothbrush
03-07-2004, 04:11 PM

Breakdown of charges:

Yup it very cheap consider of the happy hour booking

toothbrush
03-07-2004, 07:13 PM

Join me for the next trip?
Intend to make a temp switch of LSB :D

Cummings
04-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Yup it very cheap consider of the happy hour booking
May go again next tues...Anyone keen to join for happy hours?

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 12:43 AM
May go again next tues...Anyone keen to join for happy hours?

puying ying you Loveboat sui mai?
mi jit khun, khun thai? :D

Cummings
04-07-2004, 12:46 AM
puying ying you Loveboat sui mai?
mi jit khun, khun thai? :D

pooying yoo loveboat tamada....
Phom chob pooying ke si kao kao. Tini mai meung krung thep sigh....
bro ao pai dua gan mai....

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 12:55 AM
pooying yoo loveboat tamada....
Phom chob pooying ke si kao kao. Tini mai meung krung thep sigh....

Phom gaw kit teng meung krung thep mer gan...
Mer gor tirak mai ruk phom liao... phy krung thep gaw xie jai...

Puying tham yoo Loveboat tam gan geng mai? :D

Cummings
04-07-2004, 01:00 AM

haha....pooying tamgan dee...mai geng. Mi pooying dek dek, ah yoo 17 ke mi.

Cummings
04-07-2004, 01:02 AM

Bro pood thai geng. tamai? Mah krung thep boy chai mai?

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 01:06 AM

jin lor... phom yang mai py love boat...
wan na gaw py duai ,dai mai.. :p

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 01:09 AM
bro ao pai dua gan mai....

Dai krup, gaw yak ply mer gan...

Cummings
04-07-2004, 01:10 AM
jin lor... phom yang mai py love boat...
wan na gaw py duai ,dai mai.. :p

dai! mi dtang krai pai dai! :D phom ao pai non lup liao. Bro email phom dai mai? phom ateena toh mah...

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 01:14 AM
dai! mi dtang krai pai dai! :D phom ao pai non lup liao. Bro email phom dai mai? phom ateena toh mah...

phom mai mee khun email
PTE msg khun liao..
fundee latisawat na

staroceanex
09-07-2004, 01:45 PM
huh?? since when here become thai forum?? :)

zunbo
19-07-2004, 01:01 AM
WOw,...... really must save some more to catch the next trip to LOVE Boat KTV.......

Bros any future plans?

Malaysian Datuk
19-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Join outing brother. 6th August :)

capeeagle99
21-07-2004, 02:51 PM
what's the operation hr for ktv in JB? I am thinking of going at 4am as I am working nite shift....Anyone can recommend any happening joint in JB after 4am...thanks

Malaysian Datuk
23-07-2004, 12:36 PM
what's the operation hr for ktv in JB? I am thinking of going at 4am as I am working nite shift....Anyone can recommend any happening joint in JB after 4am...thanks
I think you have to walk along Jalan Wong Ah Fook at this time.

Tigerheart
29-11-2004, 01:13 AM
hey brothers! Been away from this site for long. cos computer wasnt working fine... hmmm btw anyone still frequents this place?

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2004, 11:19 AM
hey brothers! Been away from this site for long. cos computer wasnt working fine... hmmm btw anyone still frequents this place?
If you referring to the lsb...CMI, if you referring to the pub....standard comparable to similiar joints, nothing special but catering more to regulars (but go twice can become regular liao)
Also to clarify a previous posting by one brother here (can't remember where there's mention of Viets and Cambodians in LoveBoat) LB got no Viets and Cambodians at all, maybe the captain used con you...as with most LSBs only Thais available.

toothbrush
30-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Ifthere's mention of Viets and Cambodians in LoveBoat) LB got no Viets and Cambodians at all, maybe the captain used con you...as with most LSBs only Thais available.

One of the biggest joke i ever heard

hata2k
15-01-2005, 03:17 AM
any one still cheong this placE ?

greatnyc
17-01-2005, 09:09 AM
I believe they hv close the lsb upstairs.
They are still operating the pub downstairs.

jbguy
17-01-2005, 04:15 PM
I believe they hv close the lsb upstairs.
They are still operating the pub downstairs.

LSB still operate, but enter from the pub, the captain will bring u up to there.
for me is regular in this pub last time, so not to cheong here already, PAI SEI MA. :o

Malaysian Datuk
18-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Yes LSB is still open, enter from the pub and go upstairs from the back via the spiral staircase, this place is half dead and you will be hard pressed to find a gem from the little amount of girls they release due to the wind now.....joint close quite early too