PDA

View Full Version : Pubs like Yes club last time?

bang2
12-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Hi bros,
Any pubs with same concept as Yes club in Kuchai Lama last time? Going this Saturday. Thanks!

Yokosi
12-05-2017, 05:35 PM
45 Cafe & Lounge got beer and Viets to tapao. No PRCs there. They have a package which includes beer plus a ST. Please google NSK, Kuchai Lama. It is in Kuchai Business Park, Jalan 1/27 off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuchai Enterepreneurs Park.45 Cafe is a bistro, ground floor of a row of 4 level shophouses. There are about 4 such rows of shophouses, it is on your right side on the last row. The shophouses are on the top of NSK supermarket. Its on top of a developed hill with shophouses, condos, etc. I have been there a few times including the Yes Club in Kuchai Lama but Yes Club, now closed, long time oredi.

The other tapao bistro is in Puchong but I have never been to this place.

bang2
15-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Thanks bro, where's the other tabs on place in puchong?

45 Cafe & Lounge got beer and Viets to tapao. No PRCs there. They have a package which includes beer plus a ST. Please google NSK, Kuchai Lama. It is in Kuchai Business Park, Jalan 1/27 off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuchai Enterepreneurs Park.45 Cafe is a bistro, ground floor of a row of 4 level shophouses. There are about 4 such rows of shophouses, it is on your right side on the last row. The shophouses are on the top of NSK supermarket. Its on top of a developed hill with shophouses, condos, etc. I have been there a few times including the Yes Club in Kuchai Lama but Yes Club, now closed, long time oredi.

The other tapao bistro is in Puchong but I have never been to this place.