PDA

View Full Version : circumcision

d00d
24-08-2002, 04:33 PM
i was wondering if i should go for it....

question for those who are circumsiced, what does it feels to have sex without the skin? isit better?

Youngsing77
26-08-2002, 02:08 AM
i don't know the feeling of having sex with skin because i got my trimmed at the age of 7. But I definitely have no problems enjoying my life.

justl00king
26-08-2002, 02:30 AM
its more of a cleanliness issue

Youngsing77
26-08-2002, 11:17 AM
i don't know whether you guys notice..... most x-rated movies' actor got theirs trimmed.

dicky
29-08-2002, 05:04 PM
its for health issue tt's if u cannot keep ur foreskin clean, otherwise, a uncircumcised will be better..:)

look
01-09-2002, 01:25 PM
I have just read a paper published in one of the latest medical journal. Research have shown that man who circumcised have less chances of contracting AIDS and STDs.

But remember, less chance does not mean no chance. You can still get all those nasty disease if you sleep around without proper protection.

BTW I am a doctor just trying to help others. But I myself is guilty of visiting such places. But I only want HJ. Some thrills but less danger....

BigBoy123
01-09-2002, 08:03 PM
help
Before having sex for the first time my penis is Uncircumcised
Now it become Uncircumcised and there is sharp pain at the tip oy the penis and the exposed skin around it. How to go back to it orignal cover the whole penis Uncircumcised .Try to move the foreskin forward to cover but it will automatic roll backward and expose the penis .

Thank

manson
18-09-2002, 03:17 AM
are you an adult dood? as in you are above 16 already? because when you are above 16... it will be a day surgery where you will be undeer general anaesthetics... or local.... argh... whatever... put it in simple words it will be an operation.. you will be put to sleep temperory... and your lifei s at risk although it is a relatively safe operation... so if you don't have any problems cleaning your penis head and under your foreskin and your foreskin... and you can pull your foreskin all the way back to expose the penis head... then no need to go for circumcision..... in case u suay suay tio 4D also not so zhun, have to die on the operation bed because of complications.

dirtbike08
18-09-2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by manson
are you an adult dood? as in you are above 16 already? because when you are above 16... it will be a day surgery where you will be undeer general anaesthetics... or local.... argh... whatever... put it in simple words it will be an operation.. you will be put to sleep temperory... and your lifei s at risk although it is a relatively safe operation... so if you don't have any problems cleaning your penis head and under your foreskin and your foreskin... and you can pull your foreskin all the way back to expose the penis head... then no need to go for circumcision..... in case u suay suay tio 4D also not so zhun, have to die on the operation bed because of complications.

ya correct,,,,its a one day operation....u mean theres a risk involve??always thought its a very safe thing....
after the operation also very troublesome...have to wear sarong for a certain period of time..cause ur dickheadwill be painfull...cant eat seafood also....

sexylover
15-10-2002, 01:15 PM
Does circumcision make you last longer??

Because your cock head is not sensitive as it is exposed.

Will circumcision make you not able to cum ???

shortdick
15-10-2002, 05:05 PM
Don't think there is any dif for guys.
But I did understand from a few malay gals that sex is better with uncut. That is why most malay gal prefer chinese guys.
cheers

StraightUp
19-10-2002, 01:45 PM
sometimes when my penis erect, den the foreskin dere stretches until very tight. when not so hard, the skin can pull all the way back to expose head, but when fully erect, den there will be tightness and abit of pain.

so must i go and circumcise?

boner
19-10-2002, 02:50 PM
no i think you must go for brain surgery....... of course cut it off lah!having been on both sides of the fence,i can tell you that fucking without a foreskin is alot better.And also,ALL of the girls i've been with prefer a cut man.looks better,FEELS better,and cleaner...which is abig thing with most girls.

excape
25-10-2002, 07:06 AM
I think all are bullshit. Circumcise or not, doesn't makes a different. Because the sensitivity is not based on whether you have the foreskin or not. It's in the state of mind while u r having sex that controls your overall performance. You think you are really having sex while having wet dreams? Bullocks! It's your brain that stimulates the state of pleasure and sending this signal to ejaculate. That's y you hear some pple say they are more relax with a regular sex partner and visiting hookers. It's the mood and anxiety playing the game.

LeeYokeYuen
26-10-2002, 12:46 AM
Nothing wrong with foreskin, think of it as a turtleneck for your dick.

RoDeFunkyz
28-10-2002, 07:29 PM
does circumcise it make your penis grow bigger? juz curious... cuz i see ppl in US went for operation to make their penis bigger..not sure fi its a gd idea.

plusguy
25-11-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by RoDeFunkyz
does circumcise it make your penis grow bigger? juz curious... cuz i see ppl in US went for operation to make their penis bigger..not sure fi its a gd idea.

circumcision to make the penis grow bigger?!?!? Where got such thing?!!?

U mixed up penis enlargement and circumcision liao.

Bronco
02-12-2002, 02:17 AM

U ask the good question, yes it onli grow on the head like mushroom shape but not in length...

b4 me go 4 operation, my foreskin always covered my dick head and keep rubbin on the sensitive part caused me canot prolong sex. Secondly also hygience.....

Tat time mine is aroud around 7 inches after opreated become like shorted to 6 inches...tat my gut feeling.

Normally all the "ang moh" doing for hygience sake..

Did my reply kill ur curiousity....:D

cheers..

Blue_gal
02-12-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Bronco
U ask the good question, yes it onli grow on the head like mushroom shape but not in length...

b4 me go 4 operation, my foreskin always covered my dick head and keep rubbin on the sensitive part caused me canot prolong sex. Secondly also hygience.....

Tat time mine is aroud around 7 inches after opreated become like shorted to 6 inches...tat my gut feeling.

Normally all the "ang moh" doing for hygience sake..

Did my reply kill ur curiousity....:D

cheers..

:D ~~

axedia
03-12-2002, 09:41 PM

you must get the fact right.firstly circumcise is for hygience purpose and to enable to enjoy sex better. if you have long foreskin, sex will be painful .:rolleyes:

joker85
05-12-2002, 01:11 PM
yup..

Stahl
07-12-2002, 10:47 PM
so, how much does it cost? where can we go?

speCialized
11-12-2002, 04:57 PM
yea my forskin covers my penis head all the time. and it retracts to only half the penis head. the exposed glands are really sensitive and it kinda hurts when you touch it. thus, prolonged sex feels painful.

should i go for a circumcision?

im 18 years old now. still schooling..
how sia?

where can i go to get circumcised? how long is the recovery period? cant wear pants? jeans?.. how to go to school sial

ss2880
12-12-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by speCialized
yea my forskin covers my penis head all the time. and it retracts to only half the penis head. the exposed glands are really sensitive and it kinda hurts when you touch it. thus, prolonged sex feels painful.

how sia?

where can i go to get circumcised? how long is the recovery period? cant wear pants? jeans?.. how to go to school sial

can train one, my long foreskin, now also no prob.
get some lube and keep stretching it. there will come a time when it justs slides across your head.
if u actually notice, quite a number of the nerve endings are at the foreskin, if u pull back all the way, u can see it, feels damn good. by circumcision, u are going to lose some feeling, since u are removing part of your foreskin.

anyway, up to you. ;)

carcinoma
15-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by speCialized

how sia?

I think you should get a circumcision done. With the description you provided, I think you are suffering from a condition known as phemosis. Long term effect will be painful sex or worse infections due to the inability to clean thoroughly.

You can get a circumcision done at some GP clinics. Most Malay doctors does circumcision. It is abt $100-150 and MC is only for 2 weeks. A normal person will heal b4 the 2 weeks is up. The whole procedure is painless but the pain will come after the anaesthetics wears off.

It is important to rest in bed completely for the first 24 hours getting up only for peeing. Urination will not be painful as it does not affect the excised area. But it is damn painful when you sleep as all male will get involuntary erections in their sleep. The pain will wake you up.

But it is worth the pain. After circumcision, you will feel that sex will be more enjoyable and washing will be cleaner. Also from experience your gal will also feel more shiok.

Go for it. BTW I am a doctor but I don't do circumcision. You can PM me for a list of my collegues who do.

carcinoma
15-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by ss2880
can train one, my long foreskin, now also no prob.
get some lube and keep stretching it. there will come a time when it justs slides across your head.
if u actually notice, quite a number of the nerve endings are at the foreskin, if u pull back all the way, u can see it, feels damn good. by circumcision, u are going to lose some feeling, since u are removing part of your foreskin.

anyway, up to you. ;)

Please do not give ignorant advice. There are not many nerve endings on your foreskin. It is just a piece of your penis that is of no use (like your brain). Loosing it will bring more convenience and hygiene. Also you cannot nerve endings. Those are your blood vessels.

You method may work provided you don't tear off your foreskin and bleed to death. You are also risking unwanted infections as stretching it even with lube will result in microscopic tears that allows pathogens to enter.

So becareful and do not anyhow give advice and risk other people lives.

speCialized
02-01-2003, 11:38 PM
carcinoma,

thanks for the info.. but i hope you can provide me with more

im thinking of going for this circumcision. but before anything, id like to know if there are any other available options? i read elsewhere that some "steroids" are available to loosen the foreskin? thus aiding stretching?

ok back to circumcision. i understand the procedure is within a day? but after that do i have to refrain from wearing pants? this cant go on too long as i have to go to school.
my best bet would be to wait for my enlistment date and do it within this break period (sch end -- enlistment day)

i dont want to be know as "the guy who just got circumcisied" ya know?
not in school.. not in army lol

so would you please be so kind as to help me out with more information about this procedure and what happens after the op? (wear what.. medicine..stitches??)

thanks a mil.

Peter
07-01-2003, 12:53 PM
I went for circumcision when I was in the national service, got 2 weeks medical leave.

It is just a very minor skin "operation", discharged from the clinic on the same day of operation. Thereafter, just wore loose pant or sarong, not a problem. The doctor will give you some pain-killer pills.

It's true that after circumcision, you will enjoy sex better, and your partner will like it more!