PDA

View Full Version : SPAs in KL

pharoh_15
08-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Any KL recommendations like JB's GBW, A**n S**i or NZ with:

1) Girls: Pretty/Skillful Local/International. Can see and choose?
2) Massage: Solid authentic massage by aunties
3) Facilities: Pool, Movie Room?
4) Food: Standard Buffet?

Saw a few ads and listings but difficult to determine so hoping for bros recommendations..

pharoh_15
20-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Older postings on the following places. Did not have chance to try. Do look at individual threads..

1) Bond (Saboon) SPA
2) Genesis SPA

kalebgoh
20-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Older postings on the following places. Did not have chance to try. Do look at individual threads..

1) Bond (Saboon) SPA
2) Genesis SPA

Care to know this locations. Thanks

Xes2013
30-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Hi,

Just to share.

Clean SPA :

1. Lavish Spa (Bukit Bintang - Ferenheit88) - Recommend Number 5 (viet) for good clean massage. Food was order and cook, taste was superb. My first choice of clean spa.

2. Osotto Spa (5-10 mins taxi from Bukit Bintang) - Good spa facilities, many Hot Pool, buffet spread (standard taste). Massage like for 77 and 88. Aunty but good hard massage.

SPA with service (most has been mentioned in SBF) :

1. Boon Spa
2. Genisis Spa
3. SkyRiver (Stock have 2-3 quite good ones- just visited last nite)
4. Federal Hotel Luxury Spa
5. Green Elephant (Stock was not good - went to look see look see but did not take up)

Hope these info gives you some idea and some considerations. Up my pts if you think worth it.

Thanks bro.

nevi1977
30-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Hi,

Just to share.

Clean SPA :

1. Lavish Spa (Bukit Bintang - Ferenheit88) - Recommend Number 5 (viet) for good clean massage. Food was order and cook, taste was superb. My first choice of clean spa.

2. Osotto Spa (5-10 mins taxi from Bukit Bintang) - Good spa facilities, many Hot Pool, buffet spread (standard taste). Massage like for 77 and 88. Aunty but good hard massage.

SPA with service (most has been mentioned in SBF) :

1. Boon Spa
2. Genisis Spa
3. SkyRiver (Stock have 2-3 quite good ones- just visited last nite)
4. Federal Hotel Luxury Spa
5. Green Elephant (Stock was not good - went to look see look see but did not take up)

Hope these info gives you some idea and some considerations. Up my pts if you think worth it.

Thanks bro.

Hi, where's this located, i'm new on this country. can you guide???

Markky
18-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Any recommendations the other side of town? staying near damansara area.

MeeHoonKway
02-05-2017, 06:29 PM
damansara area? where is that side belong.

simi_taichi
03-05-2017, 07:15 PM
is this SPAs in KL was so okay?

Yokosi
03-05-2017, 09:34 PM
damansara area? where is that side belong.

Try to google it. :mad:

Yokosi
03-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Any recommendations the other side of town? staying near damansara area.

Spa in Eastin Hotel near Damansara area.

chuakang
14-06-2017, 01:56 AM
anything going on in summit hotel
???????
is topaz still there????

bbin
28-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Hi Bros

Heading to KL next month and am thinking of visiting skyriver. Anyone care to share insights on damage and location for a spa with extras. I remember many years ago going to green elephant but reading reviews it looks like that place has went down-hill... Any recommendations, who to ask for and damage tips appreciated...

Best Alex

Yokosi
29-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Hi Bros

Heading to KL next month and am thinking of visiting skyriver. Anyone care to share insights on damage and location for a spa with extras. I remember many years ago going to green elephant but reading reviews it looks like that place has went down-hill... Any recommendations, who to ask for and damage tips appreciated...

Best Alex

Skyriver is a fuck joint. There is no spa facilities inside except for a cafeteria. Prices from RM 238 onwards. Better u try Fuji Spa on Jalan Gelang, Midah Spa in Midah Hotel. These have full spa facilities and ladies. Midah Spa have locals. Pls Google the mentioned spas.

bbin
01-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Thanks Bro

How much do I pay for the spa and do they offer 1 dragon service?

Best

ry4n666
03-07-2017, 01:47 AM
GLHF

Saboon - 239
Federal hotel (can't rmb name) - 279 [wtf]
Fuji? get choked by that pricing , 339

ReverseFuture
05-07-2017, 10:05 PM
This is my first ever FR so bear with me

After planning for so long decided to go to skyriver spa and try out and for your information this is my first fucking time doing this kinda shit. So i took my time walk slowly from imbi to farenheit while also thinking should i do it or not. In the end , the evil side of me wins and decided to go for it. Went to the front door and buzz the door , the door opens then i went it and the captain is friendly enough call you to take a seats and ask you what you wanna drink. So the price he told me is that thai , viet , and so on is rm238 but prc is rm338 and i was shocked so i have to go for the other one beside prc. Then the captain call all the girl lineup infront of me and for fuck sake i felt awkward and shit.......... maybe because its was my first time and i just wanna do it fast so i simply choose a girl which appeal to me and oh boy i really do made a wrong fucking choice. So, on the way to my room i saw a much more pretty one that kinda look like a chinese actress i used to know but fuck it i had already choosen my girl. Reach the room and the girl didnt help me take off my clothes and thing is awkward maybe cause i cant speak chinese but its okay. We went to wash our bodies and then we go to the bed there and action starts......

Name/Nick: (Didnt ask)
Boobs: C or D not too sure
Body: 6/10 abit chubby though
Skin: 8/10 smooth
BJ: i swear to god the bj is the most awesome things throughout the whole session
FJ Rating: 5/10 maybe because its my first time so i feel abit weird and cant really enjoy the fj session and the worst thing is she doesnt allowed kissing on lips which dissapoints me a little but its alright....
Damage: RM238 , what can i say? i choose the wrong fucking girl , maybe next time i should wait longer and choose the right one =(

roadwarriorgeek
06-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Used to have a massage place (not the fancy one by the gym) in the basement of Renaissance KL that had extras if you asked the old uncle. Loved it cos you get a decent massage with HE.

Anybody know of similar places now? Back in KL again in a couple of weeks. Hoping to find a nice spa to relax a few hours with good massage and HE or FS. Main thing is to relax and get pampered. :D Genesis seems still ok, SR and Bond are kinda old and tired.

Any recommendations bros?

TQ

Brother
19-08-2017, 08:35 AM
went Bond (Saboon) some 2 weekends ago for a late nite service... got meself a 27yo viet girl @ $218. Majority there are viets, handful of chinese & indons. Girls are at best average.

if u can read chinese :)
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16278587&postcount=7

vaxvms
25-08-2017, 11:30 AM
went Bond (Saboon) some 2 weekends ago for a late nite service... got meself a 27yo viet girl @ $218. Majority there are viets, handful of chinese & indons. Girls are at best average.

if u can read chinese :)
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16278587&postcount=7

saboon is waypastprime already
girls all CMI wnoadays haizzz

miss the good e2 spa days

kentzoo11
03-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Hye guys..just wanna share the best massage place i ever try..they provide massage with oil or without oil..also provide 'batin massage'which is penis massage..have full step of 'batin massage' and half step..the place very clean,comfortable,nice and privacy..the girls are local malay in kl..still young,nice and friendly..for those are interested can contact via what's up
012-4113115 or direct call
011-11732083..you guys have to try it!!!!!😍

roadwarriorgeek
17-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Hye guys..just wanna share the best massage place i ever try..they provide massage with oil or without oil..also provide 'batin massage'which is penis massage..have full step of 'batin massage' and half step..the place very clean,comfortable,nice and privacy..the girls are local malay in kl..still young,nice and friendly..for those are interested can contact via what's up
012-4113115 or direct call
011-11732083..you guys have to try it!!!!!😍

Location? Pics? FR? :)