PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE in HSE 59 (Malay trans staying)!!!!

TheHappyMondays
29-12-2006, 12:43 PM
This week late one nights, after supper with my gang of friends, quite late maybe about midnight, I detouring to deskar to looks for some fun. Passes by Hse79 got a lot of crowds so passing down to Hse 59 (I think) where got some malay trans. Caught one, settling for $30, ok. Name is Di or Dyle, something like that. This is a few times I picks her. Previous services quiet ok and no rushing.

Ok, back again here. We walks up the stairs and she selected one room and asking me to go in, the usual procedures. I takes off my cloth and wants to hang at the usual back door hangars then she comes in and directs me to put on the small cushion chair just nearing to the door. I never suspects anything cause I got try her so many times and nothing happens.

I passing her the $50 and she changed me back $20, I puts it back in my wallet at my backpocket of my pants. When laying on the bed, she asking me want to try somethings different. This time she laying on the bed and she asking me to slow slow stripes her. I was surprising usualy, I always lay on the bed.

I slowly slowly stripes her and licked her breasts and nippers and she maked so loud noise. My back are facing the door so I no know whether got anyone got come in or not (stupid me!). She was maked so much noise and she got high and high. After sometimes, she turn around on top for me and blow me dry.

After everything got finishes, I wearing my cloth and say bye bye. We walking down the stairs and she gives me a goodnight kiss.

I takes a cab back. When reaches home, I want to paying of my cab, takes my wallet out and realising my $50 + $20 (her changing for me) was missing. Then I knows I got rip and con already. Lucily got $5 and some coins left and lucky my IC and some card no missing.

I wants to go back to fight for my money back but thinking, nebermind, next time I no go this HSE 59 (i think) anymore.

So bruther bewares of HSE 59 (near to the corner Mahmah shop). Upstairs got many Malay trans staying one. BEWARE!!!!!

No trying to be racist but no choices to let my fella bruthers kneww about my bad incidents. :(

dickrick
01-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Bro, by the way, it should be house 61.
Can you describe her somemore? Tall? long hair? Fat? Slim?
Similar thing happen to my friend in Geylang. He lost handphone. Also Malay Singaporean, dun tell me same person?

PC Uncle
02-01-2007, 05:21 PM
<<So bruther bewares of HSE 59 (near to the corner Mahmah shop). Upstairs got many Malay trans staying one. BEWARE!!!!!>>

Is it the one with the close cropped hair and ride a scramble bike. he tried the same trick on me but I always carry exact amount when i visit them. I have been always aware of such tricks since the times of those trans from Batam.

Goldwing1800
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I was ripped off the same way by some Indo trans about 3 years ago. The same old "Hang your troussers near the door" trick.
One will make you go on top, so that your back is facing the door, and another quietly sneaks in and emptys tour wallet/pockets.
Ever since, I have been careful and leave my wallet, watch, and other valuables in my vehicle, and carry along with me only $50.00

TheHappyMondays
03-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Bro, by the way, it should be house 61.
Can you describe her somemore? Tall? long hair? Fat? Slim?
Similar thing happen to my friend in Geylang. He lost handphone. Also Malay Singaporean, dun tell me same person?

yea, think its Hse61 which you go to climbing the stairs upstairs one .... nearing to the corner. next door sell some plastics, plates, wholesome soemthing, etc. :o

already pm you in mailbox.

TheHappyMondays
03-01-2007, 09:15 AM
I was ripped off the same way by some Indo trans about 3 years ago. The same old "Hang your troussers near the door" trick.
One will make you go on top, so that your back is facing the door, and another quietly sneaks in and emptys tour wallet/pockets.
Ever since, I have been careful and leave my wallet, watch, and other valuables in my vehicle, and carry along with me only $50.00

Thanks you for you warnings. I be careful now. never think she will rips regular customers liked me one. :(

Will bans this HSE now!

Goldwing1800
07-01-2007, 11:50 PM
The one with the close cropped hair, rides a white and Blue dirt bike and has alot of pot marks on his face is not only a THIEF, BUT GIVE LOUSY SERVICE ALSO.

badboyxtreme
11-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Once I kena, but not in Geylang or Desker, but rather in JB. Jalan Dhobi, damn trans was blowing me behind the back alley, my trousers pulled down, suddenly I felt she brushing against my lower leg, I knew something was up. I grapped her hand and she had like 4 crumpled 50 dollar notes in her hands. My wallet was still intact in my pocket but money already taken out.

I panicked too, cos she might just bite off my didi and run off. But she did not. She kep saying AMPUN ABANG AMPUN ABANG. I pulled her up and then gave her a slap before I split the scene. She might call other sisters for back-up.

Offspring
12-01-2007, 11:48 PM
The one with the close cropped hair, rides a white and Blue dirt bike and has alot of pot marks on his face is not only a THIEF, BUT GIVE LOUSY SERVICE ALSO.

i saw one last week who got picked up by a mat riding a scrambler. Quite chio malay trans but i suspect hands not that clean as have to keep bf with bike ya? :p

pumperjack
03-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Thanks for sharing brother! Now that you've mentioned it, I remember a coupla years back when I experienced the same thing back in the notorious Chow Kit area.. Was pissed drunk, but managed to cruise around. Had a sackload of cash in my wallet, picked up a trannie, was led to her room, which was pitch dark. Same modus operandi and well, when I sobered up, my wallet was almost empty! Nowadays, I am very cautious about the surrounding and if the trannie's place is very dicey, I pull the plug..

Jack

erectaurus
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
becareful when you hang yor pants on the door, some trans may "pakat" with other trans to take yor belonging while you busy sucking his nipples blocking yor view.

TheHappyMondays
12-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Yes, must be careful. Now always lied back at mattress or bringing just the correct $$$ but I already ban this house. :(

becareful when you hang yor pants on the door, some trans may "pakat" with other trans to take yor belonging while you busy sucking his nipples blocking yor view.

GhostRay
05-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Yes, must be careful. Now always lied back at mattress or bringing just the correct $$$ but I already ban this house. :(
You ban this house but the trans can go other house one mah. & beside, I dun think she the only one that do that.

russ7756
08-03-2007, 08:57 PM
same experience i kanan sometimes back, guess this trick will continued as long as we keep patronising them. my experience was the same story, hang my trousers near the door, they lie on bed , me facing them, ask me to suck the nei nei. then scream v loud... guess this is their signal to fellow trans to take action. then yr $$$ gone.

but v lucky for me, i had habit to check when i leave the place, so immediately i notice $$$ gone. approach he/she, he/she started to denied and chase me out....then wat to do??

dun worry bro out there who kana this unfortunate situation, juz go out , dun confront them as u r outumber, remember u r alone and there r a no. of them inside. go out find someone or the guard(OKT or runner) situated around the hse, dun knw who?? juz look around and u can see some sittin around nearby, instinct will tell. tell them nicely tht yr $$ lost inside and ask them to help u, so far my case and my frien case, they help.

lesson to learn, if u wan to aviod this problem nxt time, brin onli $30 insid, no wallet and handphone also.

hope it helps.....cheers

johnlim
10-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Doesn't this sounds like the good old days when LBs flood the streets of Desker Road after midnight? There were so many to choose from till eyes go pop out. But most of them are only thiefs and offer free Fs only to be paid through other means.

Did not know that it stills exist. Recommended approach is to bring only S$30 and plenty of hell money in your wallet. When they steal wrongly, they will curse and swear. How nice this would be.;)

heelscraze
10-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Doesn't this sounds like the good old days when LBs flood the streets of Desker Road after midnight? There were so many to choose from till eyes go pop out. But most of them are only thiefs and offer free Fs only to be paid through other means.

Did not know that it stills exist. Recommended approach is to bring only S$30 and plenty of hell money in your wallet. When they steal wrongly, they will curse and swear. How nice this would be.;)

If Lim peh kenna, I will make sure the AV and police come every night to hse 59 make sure they lose business worse than than the 30 bucks.