PDA

View Full Version : Shop houses before the entrance to Petaling Street

cuba
03-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Not sure if anyone of you had venture the row of shop houses before the entrance to Petaling street, I saw quite a few dark stairs landing leading up to 2nd floor. At the entrance of this staircase landings, there are also one or two ah pek seated there looking pretty suspicious.

Once in a while i Also notice some men walked up those stairs.

Are those brothels? I cross reference to some other forums used by malaysians and they said its like our petain. I not too sure but would like to build up some information here so can recce the next round.

bonkhq69
03-01-2017, 11:58 PM
care to share more?

lalalala1234
10-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Yeah, if you see the stairs lighted red then they are. Brickfields closed down and apparently now all move to petaling street, but very few shops only.

anthonysoon
10-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Aiyoh! These ugly gurls or women, I should say, their face cannot see the light of day one lah!! Cheap but want to vomit when u see them! Suitable for old Ah Pek only!

Crimsons
12-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Care also to share more
Thanks

clean&neat
17-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Do a search on this forum, much have been written and couple of FRs as well.

Cheap bonks, RM$40-50 each time. No GFE, many girls are not bonkable although now and then a couple of gems.

Mostly Indons. Once or twice I found a SYT worth a bonk. Its mainly get in, strip, CBJ (sometimes BBBJ), do the deed, wipe off and go. Not more than 15 mins or else the OKT will ask you to hurry up. Sometimes the FL will not even remove their top, just take off their bottom for the deed.

The one true gem was Chika from East Malaysia. Great assets, nice body and good service. I miss her, used to be popular at Brickfields, wonder where she is now...

xiaofeiyang
29-05-2017, 05:50 PM
where to find girls from Nepal in KL? They are exotic n beautiful

ry4n666
02-02-2020, 01:04 AM
now i heard they relocation at behind trunk roads of KK speedmart Petaling Street, went there around awhile [meanwhile passing item to cilent] also few Bakso and Indian :confused::confused:

btw i can recommend ah Ching [Local CKT MLIF, her working hours 11 am - 6pm but what day, ain't sure :rolleyes:]

went there fews times, she did very good service, if need hotel service deal by yourself :D

anyway good luck comrades :p

lansi23
17-02-2020, 02:35 AM
now i heard they relocation at behind trunk roads of KK speedmart Petaling Street, went there around awhile [meanwhile passing item to cilent] also few Bakso and Indian :confused::confused:

btw i can recommend ah Ching [Local CKT MLIF, her working hours 11 am - 6pm but what day, ain't sure :rolleyes:]

went there fews times, she did very good service, if need hotel service deal by yourself :D

anyway good luck comrades :p
This place opened begining 2019..the other one is still there from 2018..read mamak for info