PDA

View Full Version : Belinda from Ex Goldhill and Princess

gg_gluv
19-08-2002, 10:55 AM
Anyone know where this Belinda previously from Goldhill then to Princess in Allson Hotel goes to? Kind of miss her massage with only her G-string on, cos she alway take out her skirt. Pls help!

Antonio
28-09-2002, 02:45 PM
Any Brudder know where she is???

HC man
28-09-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by gg_gluv
Anyone know where this Belinda previously from Goldhill then to Princess in Allson Hotel goes to? Kind of miss her massage with only her G-string on, cos she alway take out her skirt. Pls help! wow wear G-String and massage shiok man like that i also miss her any Bro. know where is her now please tell

Care4one
29-09-2002, 07:38 PM
Anyone know where this Belinda previously from Goldhill then to Princess in Allson Hotel goes to? Kind of miss her massage with only her G-string on, cos she alway take out her skirt. Pls help!

From I what I know she had left the sence for good and dun waste your time looking for her.

Care4one
29-09-2002, 07:44 PM

From I what I know she had left the sence for good and dun waste your time looking for her.

power69
29-09-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Care4one

belinda was caught by av,
she a s'porean

HC man
29-09-2002, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Care4one

From I what I know she had left the sence for good and dun waste your time looking for her. [/QUOTES Sad to hear that cos i am a g-string lover wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Care4one
29-09-2002, 09:42 PM
HC Man

Heh... there are many hc gals with g-string around dun get despair...hehehe

HC man
29-09-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Care4one
HC Man

Heh... there are many hc gals with g-string around dun get despair...hehehe but according to br. she wear g-string while doing the massage so that mean i can see her g-string for more than half an hrs.

gg_gluv
29-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Who got her contact?

The first time she massage me was at then Goldhill Plaza health centre, when I lay down on the bed, she took her skirt off, and at that instance, wow, that is real shiok. Throughout the massage, she sit on my back, and keep rubbing her pussy up and down, and she got a real smooth skin!

After I went to Prince at Allson hotel, I saw her at the counter, and the first thing is I said I want her for massage.

Any brudder got her contact nos. still? Can PM me?

FYI, she went to workout at gym, drives a car and quite a old woman, but she got a damn nice figure

nokia6110
29-09-2002, 11:00 PM
Who got her contact?

The first time she massage me was at then Goldhill Plaza health centre, when I lay down on the bed, she took her skirt off, and at that instance, wow, that is real shiok. Throughout the massage, she sit on my back, and keep rubbing her pussy up and down, and she got a real smooth skin!

After I went to Prince at Allson hotel, I saw her at the counter, and the first thing is I said I want her for massage.

Any brudder got her contact nos. still? Can PM me?

FYI, she went to workout at gym, drives a car and quite a old woman, but she got a damn nice figure
she have kids, and stay at wooldland hdb estate, maybe can find her in the market.
last rumour, balestier area, KTV lounge,
her former lady boss is in dickson dun knoe u dare to ask or not???
another 1 at celestial .
her ex job beauty salon owner, maybe go back to tis line .

Darren32
04-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Remind me of another Goldhill girl I used to go to... Anyone know where is Michelle now?

gg_gluv
04-10-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Darren32
Remind me of another Goldhill girl I used to go to... Anyone know where is Michelle now?

Tried her before too. She not there anymore?? A horny early 30s gal who like to show off her g-string everytime.

Darren32
05-10-2002, 04:35 PM

Tried her before too. She not there anymore?? A horny early 30s gal who like to show off her g-string everytime.

When u last try?

chukeliang
05-10-2002, 09:52 PM
wat sogreat about tis gal. i know that when she doing her suspension in the late 90s, there r many uncles looking for her oredi, now kenna 1 more time, also got bro looking for her.
she got a veri bad luck. now i think permanent cannot apply licence oredi. she could doing freelancing to those regulars.

gg_gluv
06-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

wat sogreat about tis gal. i know that when she doing her suspension in the late 90s, there r many uncles looking for her oredi, now kenna 1 more time, also got bro looking for her.
she got a veri bad luck. now i think permanent cannot apply licence oredi. she could doing freelancing to those regulars.

Do u have her contact number?

goodboy169
06-10-2002, 05:06 PM
Bros, she have left the scene for good already since last time caught by AV, so don't waste time looking for her.

chukeliang
06-10-2002, 06:37 PM
maybe ask the lady boss of dickson, she always call her darling when there r in angel./princess

chukeliang
06-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

maybe ask the lady boss of dickson, she always call her darling when there r in angel./princess
or ask Jasmine of K @ I hc at pearl centre, tis gal got many contacts of hc gals, dun know why ,maybe kapoh or wat??
she stay in sengkang a local gal

Antonio
30-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Darren32

U give me Belinda Number and I will give you Michelle of ex Soon Lee. Deal - Beam me up
Ke Ke...................

HC Men
31-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
U give me Belinda Number and I will give you Michelle of ex Soon Lee. Deal - Beam me up
Ke Ke................... If you can get michelle number you sure can get jenny number can you give me jenny number the jenny that stay in jurong you shoulg know her very well thank

Antonio
31-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by HC Men
If you can get michelle number you sure can get jenny number can you give me jenny number the jenny that stay in jurong you shoulg know her very well thank

Ok lor but what you give me in return leh!