PDA

View Full Version : Lison Massage anyone?

Phucker
16-08-2002, 01:13 AM
Hey guys,

couldn't resist the temptation to take a look at Lison since i came across some bros mentioning it plus the fact that i work round there. walked pass it but din dare to walk in cos the ladies were practically sitting in the massage chairs (inside the shop) looking at u...damn paiseh...but overall still lookable lah.

by the way, i saw another massage shop rite above the bt merah central hawker centre....anybody been there or tried their services? got special or not? care to share?! thanks
will post my report too once i find the time to go there! :D

nokia8310
27-08-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Phucker
Hey guys,

couldn't resist the temptation to take a look at Lison since i came across some bros mentioning it plus the fact that i work round there. walked pass it but din dare to walk in cos the ladies were practically sitting in the massage chairs (inside the shop) looking at u...damn paiseh...but overall still lookable lah.

by the way, i saw another massage shop rite above the bt merah central hawker centre....anybody been there or tried their services? got special or not? care to share?! thanks
can some regular kind bro , come out a list of gal that do jg,
went there a few time , suah!
mos of the gal say dun do jg. even paid.
waiting time going there

chukeliang
12-09-2002, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phucker
[B]Hey guys,

couldn't resist the temptation to take a look at Lison since i.........

any body tried Lison recently is Chen still around.??/
the china prc gal who do JG and hj .

power69
15-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Phucker
Hey guys,

no special
may find some if u go lison. look for ice

Phucker
15-09-2002, 11:39 PM
walked pass there a couple of times but looking at our dragon aunties....eh.......no no.....kill me also dun wanna go in liao
unless they show me Ms Chen first :D

01-10-2002, 01:17 PM
Anyone Tried elusive ICE lately ?

08-10-2002, 01:47 PM
HELLO ?!

Originally posted by 36908

chukeliang
08-10-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 36908
yah got , every there also got ppl go there and book her for tui na,
so wat u wan to knoe

ultrajs
13-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Came pass this lison massage shop and noticed that the shop is now empty. So taking this opportunity to inform all bros to drop this name from your list of MPs.