PDA

View Full Version : GL80 at Tommy's?

prince
08-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Hi! Been trying GL150 in the past... but due to economy crisis, no choice. Have to switch to GL80 now.

Does Tommy give good recommendations for GL80? I've not visited Tommy since he opened his new HQ. Wonder how to get to his new HQ. Someone guide me pls.

Anyone has good recommendations on GL80 for pretty looks... SOP service, perharps some gf treatment will do. No need commando type.

ILaidLeiaB4Solo
08-08-2002, 09:18 AM
wrong galaxy, dude

check out the geylang section. shit load of info there.

nakata10
11-08-2002, 12:09 AM
Tommy's new HQ is L16H12 but he doesn't give good recommendations for $80 cat - not to me anyway!

Ah Dez
16-08-2002, 05:18 AM
Wrong thread.....

Anyway...You don't need tommy's recommandations..... wat you think the hell we write FRs for???

Read up.....

Nevermind.. i give you 1 or 2 names to try....

Xiao Yu Que and Crystal.

ugaia
16-08-2002, 03:15 PM
Aiyah Bro Dez,

One man's meat is another man's poison mah. Like you said, what if we get the girl base on FRs and if we don't like their looks, cannot reject. but if tommy recommend and we don't like the face, we can reject courteously.

Maybe it's becos of the Jane of Miko thread, I tot she was very nice and good bcos of brothers recommendation here. when I see her, wah lau, not my type, but bo pian, went through the whole process and could not even cum. That's why I keep reading FRs but dare not try out the girl as I'm not sure if she's my type. So far, I have visited PT and have taken looks at the girls, other than H20R18 which I have tried, the rest does not appeal to me (YES, even H10R10). I only go for regulars at regular HCs too.

Juz my 2cts worth.

Ah Dez
16-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ugaia
Aiyah Bro Dez,

One man's meat is another man's poison mah. Like you said, what if we get the girl base on FRs and if we don't like their looks, cannot reject. but if tommy recommend and we don't like the face, we can reject courteously.

Maybe it's becos of the Jane of Miko thread, I tot she was very nice and good bcos of brothers recommendation here. when I see her, wah lau, not my type, but bo pian, went through the whole process and could not even cum. That's why I keep reading FRs but dare not try out the girl as I'm not sure if she's my type. So far, I have visited PT and have taken looks at the girls, other than H20R18 which I have tried, the rest does not appeal to me (YES, even H10R10). I only go for regulars at regular HCs too.

Juz my 2cts worth.

Humm.. true true... but the 2 i recommanded are supposed to be the best of the lot at GL 80. Mostly good reports.. so worth a shot.