PDA

View Full Version : Ye Lai Xiang

PaulVanDyk
06-08-2002, 03:41 PM
hi bros out there,any info on the place mention above??its located at tm sentosa.....

thanks ...

Santa
06-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by PaulVanDyk
hi bros out there,any info on the place mention above??its located at tm sentosa.....

thanks ...

heard that they reopen for business yesterday after 2 months closing for renovation.
basically a niteclub & oso techno music for 'shake head' !
similar like Golden Palace where booking or tips as ur choice

changed
06-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Santa

heard that they reopen for business yesterday after 2 months closing for renovation.

BROTHER SANTA heard you going there remember 2 call me.we go and recce

Santa
06-08-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by changed

BROTHER SANTA heard you going there remember 2 call me.we go and recce

ok gotta be next week cos Thu - Sat going Genting !
tot u suppose to go BKK today ???

changed
06-08-2002, 06:20 PM

ok gotta be next week cos Thu - Sat going Genting !
tot u suppose to go BKK today ???

going same time as you:D

Santa
06-08-2002, 06:28 PM

going same time as you

good then next week recce ginza & yeh lai siang with u !

changed
06-08-2002, 06:37 PM

good then next week recce ginza & yeh lai siang with u !

O.K

Rainman
06-08-2002, 07:12 PM

Golden got shakekead mah. Nice decent place wah.

Waiting for your FR on the above.

cheers

changed
06-08-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

cheers

i'm also waiting for your fr

newlife
06-08-2002, 10:08 PM

cheers

Got shakehead at Golden but most of them will booked a room on the lower floor where there is only door to enter and no window to look into........ not like those ktv room wif glass planer so can shake all they want........

Rainman
07-08-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by newlife

Got shakehead at Golden but most of them will booked a room on the lower floor where there is only door to enter and no window to look into........ not like those ktv room wif glass planer so can shake all they want........

U really everything also know also try.

U same as dez liao.....

CheongKingKong
07-08-2002, 11:39 AM

U really everything also know also try.

U same as dez liao.....

Same as Dez...really ah...which aspect?!!! :eek:

changed
07-08-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by CheongKingKong

Same as Dez...really ah...which aspect?!!! :eek:

AHLAMAK ALSO A ALL ROUNDER

CheongKingKong
07-08-2002, 11:44 AM

AHLAMAK ALSO A ALL ROUNDER

Wah lan erh...like that sure very jiat lak...head round, body round, limps round...wondering if the didi also round!!:D

changed
07-08-2002, 11:52 AM

Wah lan erh...like that sure very jiat lak...head round, body round, limps round...wondering if the didi also round!!:D

TELL ME WHICH PART OF YOUR BODY IS NOT ROUND

CheongKingKong
07-08-2002, 11:55 AM

TELL ME WHICH PART OF YOUR BODY IS NOT ROUND

O ya...its true...my maybe rounder than theirs!!! And maybe bigger also....:D

changed
07-08-2002, 12:00 PM

O ya...its true...my maybe rounder than theirs!!! And maybe bigger also....:D

WELL SAME FOR ME

ParaParaSakura
07-08-2002, 01:11 PM
Checked out the place last nite......very jumping throngs of pple......maybe due to just reopen few days.......alot of chiobus both customers & gers alike........will go again.........
Bro Toresoul....saw ur ex-upstream fish C*** there at 2.30am.....her boobs really BIG ah! the bareback stripped dress she wore could barely hide them.......:D

cheong jb
07-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
Checked out the place last nite......very jumping throngs of pple......maybe due to just reopen few days.......alot of chiobus both customers & gers alike........will go again.........
Bro Toresoul....saw ur ex-upstream fish C*** there at 2.30am.....her boobs really BIG ah! the bareback stripped dress she wore could barely hide them.......

wah lan boh jio KNN CCB :mad:

ParaParaSakura
07-08-2002, 01:22 PM
I bring my sardine or tuna or wat u call there.....I dun wan to go wan.....wan to 'rest' at her place but she say grand opening want to see.....now still got headache from all the headbanging music...

cheong jb
07-08-2002, 01:28 PM
I bring my sardine or tuna or wat u call there.....I dun wan to go wan.....wan to 'rest' at her place but she say grand opening want to see.....now still got headache from all the headbanging music...

aiyah better wat so i can bring my sardine there too u really wasted (my chance to go out)

Rainman
07-08-2002, 01:30 PM

So is it a shake head place as Santa said??

cheong jb
07-08-2002, 01:40 PM

So is it a shake head place as Santa said??

yes confirm . just like Golden Palace system

Rainman
07-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

yes confirm . just like Golden Palace system

Golden got shake head meh...

It is so unlike here... I ask the lady next to danny why no one on the dance floor and she said too much fighting thus no one dare to go down.... So u saw it is empty.... I only saw 5 ppl shaking..

That is Dez, Scopiion, Toursoul, Lawry and me...kekekeke

cheers

ToreSoul
07-08-2002, 02:34 PM

Golden got shake head meh...

It is so unlike here... I ask the lady next to danny why no one on the dance floor and she said too much fighting thus no one dare to go down.... So u saw it is empty.... I only saw 5 ppl shaking..

That is Dez, Scopiion, Toursoul, Lawry and me...kekekeke

cheers

Hello, the spelling is ToreSoul not Tour, you think I tour guide is it???

changed
08-08-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by ToreSoul

Hello, the spelling is ToreSoul not Tour, you think I tour guide is it???

guess he is looking for tourguides as he in indonesia cannot handle:D hee heeeeee

09-08-2002, 06:05 AM
Just cam back from ye lai xiang.....was in rm 268 wif a large grp of friends...my sis was there wif me as well...I must say that it's damn packed and there's hordes of ppl waiting for the one and only lift so I walk 4 floors up...so tiring...the place is huge and with nice decor....will take u guys there the next time...BTW I dun really gain these type of shake head places.....

changed
09-08-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by 4899
Just cam back from ye lai xiang.....was in rm 268 wif a large grp of friends...my sis was there wif me as well...I must say that it's damn packed and there's hordes of ppl waiting for the one and only lift so I walk 4 floors up...so tiring...the place is huge and with nice decor....will take u guys there the next time...BTW I dun really gain these type of shake head places.....

did you bring your prc girls there

09-08-2002, 06:16 AM
Nope. I just brought my sis along...u guys that came out tonite....ppl like jonahtan.....dez...toresoul...cjb...sanjay...eat your hearts out....:D BTW...did u ppl had a good time at Amazone??

changed
09-08-2002, 06:17 AM
Nope. I just brought my sis along...u guys that came out tonite....ppl like jonahtan.....dez...toresoul...cjb...sanjay...eat your hearts out....:D BTW...did u ppl had a good time at Amazone??

wa real sis or blood sis

cheong jb
09-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Nope. I just brought my sis along...u guys that came out tonite....ppl like jonahtan.....dez...toresoul...cjb...sanjay...eat your hearts out.... BTW...did u ppl had a good time at Amazone??

sis ????? :confused:

Rainman
09-08-2002, 12:16 PM

wa real sis or blood sis

I thought u are supposed to be in BANG COCK??

Cheers

Rainman
09-08-2002, 12:20 PM

I like leh, I gain also...

Shakehead gal beri easy to pick-up gal.

Is it the same in JB??

Cheers

09-08-2002, 01:46 PM

wa real sis or blood sis

What's the diff between real sis and blood sis???:confused:

09-08-2002, 01:51 PM

I like leh, I gain also...

Shakehead gal beri easy to pick-up gal.

Is it the same in JB??

Cheers

Most of the gals there are PROs working there. Furthermore, I dun advise going up to gals and start introducing yourself cos the boyfriend might be just round the corner waiting to smash your head with a bottle.:( However, you can negotiate with some of the PROs there and if the price is right, she's yours for the nite. Prices ranges from 500-1000.

cheong jb
09-08-2002, 01:55 PM

Most of the gals there are PROs working there. Furthermore, I dun advise going up to gals and start introducing yourself cos the boyfriend might be just round the corner waiting to smash your head with a bottle.:( However, you can negotiate with some of the PROs there and if the price is right, she's yours for the nite. Prices ranges from 500-1000.

500 - 1000 damn expensive hor . can overnite book the rusky already

cheong jb
09-08-2002, 02:07 PM

What's the diff between real sis and blood sis???:confused:

real sis - u cannot touch her but we can (those still single lah)

blood sis - u can touch here but we cant unless u want to share so how ? want to share ? hehehehe

changed
09-08-2002, 05:36 PM

blood sis - u can touch here but we cant unless u want to share so how ? want to share ? hehehehe

unless you say its private property than you know la

changed
09-08-2002, 05:57 PM

I thought u are supposed to be in BANG COCK??

Cheers

want to join me

Ah Dez
10-08-2002, 04:20 AM
YE LAI XIANG is like a disco concept.

Can see that a lot of girls working in DNP and the other pubs all go there after work. Even my girl also go there.

Well, can always go there take a look. Depends on when 4899 is free..... just give us a call. You would be at home most of the time after sunday rite??

10-08-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
YE LAI XIANG is like a disco concept.

Can see that a lot of girls working in DNP and the other pubs all go there after work. Even my girl also go there.

Well, can always go there take a look. Depends on when 4899 is free..... just give us a call. You would be at home most of the time after sunday rite??

I can take u guys there. no prob. cos the place only gets crowded after 1-2 am....It would be better if we can each take our own fish there ( can save on PROs ) Those without fish, there's still plenty of pretty PROs there, no worries!

10-08-2002, 06:42 AM

Cannot share lah. She's a really decent gal so she's not the type u ppl think. Hehehe

KILLER SHARK
10-08-2002, 07:21 AM

Cannot share lah. She's a really decent gal so she's not the type u ppl think. Hehehe

i think i would like to know her:D

Scopion
10-08-2002, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4899

Cannot share lah. She's a really decent gal so she's not the type u ppl think. Hehehe [/QUOTE

I will be back from Ipoh on Sunday night

Arrange an outing there although I dun shake head but I can try to fish 1 to shake my small head

:D

changed
10-08-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Scopion
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4899

Cannot share lah. She's a really decent gal so she's not the type u ppl think. Hehehe [/QUOTE

I will be back from Ipoh on Sunday night

Arrange an outing there although I dun shake head but I can try to fish 1 to shake my small head

:D

make it on monday when i come back

Rainman
10-08-2002, 12:08 PM

500 - 1000 damn expensive hor . can overnite book the rusky already

Seow price leh....

changed
10-08-2002, 12:10 PM

Seow price leh....

what to do they think they are made of gold

PaulVanDyk
10-08-2002, 03:13 PM
B]wat r the charges over there...example...bottle,room, gals.any gals or mummy can introduce????[/B]

planning to go over tonite....need some info...thanks

cheong jb
10-08-2002, 03:23 PM
B]wat r the charges over there...example...bottle,room, gals.any gals or mummy can introduce????

planning to go over tonite....need some info...thanks [/B]

what not see u at DNP tonight then proceed to ye lai xiang :D

PaulVanDyk
10-08-2002, 03:28 PM
i would to,but i meeting my friends over at sentosa....at abt 11pm

cheong jb
10-08-2002, 03:33 PM
i would to,but i meeting my friends over at sentosa....at abt 11pm

well to bad . me will be at DNP de benz , if u want to go over just go to near the gaming machine(for fun only) and look for one square top hair style guy.

KILLER SHARK
10-08-2002, 03:35 PM

well to bad . me will be at DNP de benz , if u want to go over just go to near the gaming machine(for fun only) and look for one square top hair style guy.

hello bro you are not the only square top there

cheong jb
10-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by KILLER SHARK

hello bro you are not the only square top there

true just ask around loh i dun beleive so many square top there oh oh another tips look for a very fierce one (no joke especially when i not smiling)

Santa
10-08-2002, 06:03 PM

I can take u guys there. no prob. cos the place only gets crowded after 1-2 am....It would be better if we can each take our own fish there ( can save on PROs ) Those without fish, there's still plenty of pretty PROs there, no worries!

dun worry me got old flame working as asst. mummy there so no need book gers for D.O.M. like me !

KILLER SHARK
10-08-2002, 10:09 PM

true just ask around loh i dun beleive so many square top there oh oh another tips look for a very fierce one (no joke especially when i not smiling)

ya dammm fierce

changed
10-08-2002, 10:16 PM

dun worry me got old flame working as asst. mummy there so no need book gers for D.O.M. like me !

ya we were suppose to go there on monday

ParaParaSakura
11-08-2002, 09:15 AM

to make sure its him......u must shout RAMBUTAN!!!:cool:

KILLER SHARK
11-08-2002, 09:21 AM

rambuntan will work isit

changed
11-08-2002, 12:35 PM

or Benedick D.O.M

Ah Dez
11-08-2002, 03:33 PM
Went to Ye Lai Xiang.... just a stuffy and smelly disco, i don't know why the girls like to go. I think sakura disco is better...

CheongKingKong
11-08-2002, 06:35 PM

to make sure its him......u must shout RAMBUTAN!!!

Yap...yap...must shout Rambutan cum Benedick cum BOTAK in one single breath...makes sure must be louder than the music...for he deaf lah!:D

changed
11-08-2002, 08:52 PM

Yap...yap...must shout Rambutan cum Benedick cum BOTAK in one single breath...makes sure must be louder than the music...for he deaf lah!:D

WA YOU M.I.A FOR SO MANY DAYS

Ah Dez
11-08-2002, 10:22 PM

ya we were suppose to go there on monday

I think it is Cancelled...... I think you better ask Cheong JB. We went there for 5mins and left. Stuffy place. Nothing special about the place.

changed
11-08-2002, 10:25 PM

I think it is Cancelled...... I think you better ask Cheong JB. We went there for 5mins and left. Stuffy place. Nothing special about the place.

will call him and find out

CheongKingKong
12-08-2002, 09:05 AM

WA YOU M.I.A FOR SO MANY DAYS

I M.I.A???? Dun have ah....just enjoying my long long weekend lah!!Wa bianz...you so loud...must really MIA liao!!! :D

Rainman
12-08-2002, 11:33 AM
Went to Ye Lai Xiang.... just a stuffy and smelly disco, i don't know why the girls like to go. I think sakura disco is better...

So our Dez doesn't like it. Any otehr comment??

Cheers

Divine
12-08-2002, 11:36 AM

So our Dez doesn't like it. Any otehr comment??

Cheers

I heard the air conditioning for the place is not fully up yet......maybe when they have completed renovating the place then go try again lor

changed
12-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Divine

I heard the air conditioning for the place is not fully up yet......maybe when they have completed renovating the place then go try again lor

WILL GO AND CHECK OUT THE PLACE WITH BROTHER SANTA

ParaParaSakura
12-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Divine

ya very weird....got newspapers all over the floor.....like aircon dripping or paint not dry.......

lawry
12-08-2002, 02:44 PM

ya very weird....got newspapers all over the floor.....like aircon dripping or paint not dry.......

Everyone having sex all around? and their cum spilt on the floor.. thus, management has to use newspaper to clean up all the cum???

cheers

lawry

p.s. i hope i solve ur mystery on newspaper on the floor.. kekeke

Ah Dez
12-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Lets see.. the newspaper was because there was a downpour before that...

Actually, the place is not as well-known as sakura disco as there are lesser Head-Shakers around. Pills are avaliable, but not as open. So you find the spot popular among a lot of girls. As for the drinks........... spiked or not... only when you taste, then you know.

Rainman
12-08-2002, 04:13 PM
Lets see.. the newspaper was because there was a downpour before that...

Actually, the place is not as well-known as sakura disco as there are lesser Head-Shakers around. Pills are avaliable, but not as open. So you find the spot popular among a lot of girls. As for the drinks........... spiked or not... only when you taste, then you know.

more infor leh....

Thanks

Ah Dez
13-08-2002, 05:07 AM

more infor leh....

Thanks

Now after talking to the girls today, we realize that we went to a DIFFERENT JOINT!!!..

Ye Lai Xiang is on the 4th floor, we went to the 5th. Would be back there again to check out the real YE LAI XIANG!

Rainman
13-08-2002, 11:05 AM

Now after talking to the girls today, we realize that we went to a DIFFERENT JOINT!!!..

Ye Lai Xiang is on the 4th floor, we went to the 5th. Would be back there again to check out the real YE LAI XIANG!

Hahaha... Dez go to wrong place........ Must be drunk hor??

cheers

changed
13-08-2002, 11:34 AM

Hahaha... Dez go to wrong place........ Must be drunk hor??

cheers

must have followed a sexy girl that why never see the sign board or confirm all of them drunk:D

Ah Dez
13-08-2002, 12:17 PM

must have followed a sexy girl that why never see the sign board or confirm all of them drunk:D

Firstly... i am not the one leading the way...CheongJB is.

Secondly there was no pretty girls over at this joint. Left in dissappointment.

changed
13-08-2002, 12:20 PM

Firstly... i am not the one leading the way...CheongJB is.

Secondly there was no pretty girls over at this joint. Left in dissappointment.

than cheong must be drunk and you guys are blind just following
like that don't blame you guys

Rainman
13-08-2002, 12:25 PM

than cheong must be drunk and you guys are blind just following
like that don't blame you guys

No lah.

cheong JB must have sabo him.

Cheong... where are U????

changed
13-08-2002, 12:28 PM

No lah.

cheong JB must have sabo him.

Cheong... where are U????

like that must be becareful of him and guess he'll be out for a few days:D

Rainman
13-08-2002, 01:15 PM

like that must be becareful of him and guess he'll be out for a few days:D

Where did he goes to???

Santa
13-08-2002, 09:11 PM

confirm u guys went to wrong place cos i check out wif mummy & she say no such thing. place is just renovated & very nice no smell ...xcept the smell we love..... CB!

changed
14-08-2002, 03:29 AM

confirm u guys went to wrong place cos i check out wif mummy & she say no such thing. place is just renovated & very nice no smell ...xcept the smell we love..... CB!

since you confirm the place has nothing wrong when are you going to bring us there,give us a date and time since i know you very busy....hehehehe:D

Santa
14-08-2002, 09:17 AM

since you confirm the place has nothing wrong when are you going to bring us there,give us a date and time since i know you very busy....hehehehe:

these few days o.k. wif me ! Fri will be better !

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 10:17 AM

these few days o.k. wif me ! Fri will be better !

We got to change to another date. We going to Ginza with Shi Gong on Friday

Santa
14-08-2002, 10:49 AM

We got to change to another date. We going to Ginza with Shi Gong on Friday

wah nowadays Shi Gong oso bring u guys ard. when i'm not around aar ??? good !
Friday on ... will c u in Ginza !

changed
14-08-2002, 11:03 AM

wah nowadays Shi Gong oso bring u guys ard. when i'm not around aar ??? good !
Friday on ... will c u in Ginza !

well met him there so we had fun together and he said he'll bring us there lor

horze
14-08-2002, 11:32 AM
Hi bros,

I'm a real green horn at cheonging in JB or KTVs so please tell me:

1. Is there cover charge when you go into the JB KTVs?
2. Will you be assigned a mummy or will you have to ask for one. If I blur bllur stand at the door, will they send someone to talk/entertain me?
3. If I go alone, do I have to book a room or is there a general sitting/standing area?
4. How much is market rate for JB KTV
5 Finally, how much are the drinks at Ye Lai Siang?

Thanks bros!
cheers

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by horze
Hi bros,

I'm a real green horn at cheonging in JB or KTVs so please tell me:

1. Is there cover charge when you go into the JB KTVs?
2. Will you be assigned a mummy or will you have to ask for one. If I blur bllur stand at the door, will they send someone to talk/entertain me?
3. If I go alone, do I have to book a room or is there a general sitting/standing area?
4. How much is market rate for JB KTV
5 Finally, how much are the drinks at Ye Lai Siang?

Thanks bros!
cheers

1] KTV... NO

2] Same as singapore KTV

3] Both also can

4] same as singapore ktv

5] FINALLY... YE LAI XIANG IS A DISCO, NOT KTV

horze
14-08-2002, 12:01 PM
Thanks bro.

But I thot it was a KTV.
So if it's a disco then it's anyone's game lah..

BTW, I oso never cheong Singapore KTV so dunno the system.
Can share or not?

Like the tips and system.

Thanks bro

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by horze
Thanks bro.

But I thot it was a KTV.
So if it's a disco then it's anyone's game lah..

BTW, I oso never cheong Singapore KTV so dunno the system.
Can share or not?

Like the tips and system.

Thanks bro

Tips and system, you can check out sam's FAQ. If not, you can go to the H.C/KTV folder. There are a few threads for newbies to read.

Santa
16-08-2002, 10:11 AM

Tips and system, you can check out sam's FAQ. If not, you can go to the H.C/KTV folder. There are a few threads for newbies to read.

went to Ye lai Siang to check out last nite. nice & clean not dirty as some of u said. i think u guys went to d wrong one on d right of the lift . ye lai siang or Platinum Disco is on the left.

price wise : ok
I qt Chivas is RM 374 ++
nuts , fruits , mineral water ... all added plus tax ( ktv room )
total RM498.

gers : tips system maybe range RM 50- 200 depends on time spent or up to individual.
booking : whole nite normal RM300/-

overall nice place 4 those who fancy disco & techno music BUT very crowde after 2.00 a.m. .cos when we left at 2.30 a.m. saw lots of youngsters coming in .

those going can look 4 ger 2800 my informer there !

Eifel7
31-12-2002, 12:01 PM
Woah~ Surprise to find that this is yet another mouldy thread... Guess i'm good onli at all those mouldy thread... Went to Platinum Disco 4 times in the last week... :P Can say that this is one of those place for Disco likes people... those that like to dance... "Shake Head".... its a 2 lvl Disco... The main dance floor being on the 1st floor... Entrance on the 4th floor leading to the KTV rooms... Theres abt 20++ room on the top floor and 2, i think, on the main floor~

Girls there are rather chio i should say... *i dun have a very high standard* Open one Martell... is RM470++ *S$215++* including the room... If Bros out there are looking for a place to relax and sing some songs... its not bad a place... the KTV system also very good i should say.. worth the money...

If feeling hungry can go to 777 to try the fried kuei tiao... not bad~

Went there the past week to celebrate for my freiend.. he went overseas to study... so go there and have fun~

Would certainly go back there very soon~

Bros interested in going there to relax and sing song can PM me... :p althought i dun really sing song... just go there look for my ger ger and relax... drink... tok cock.... :p

Cheers~

Marlb0r0
01-01-2003, 01:32 AM
i thought ye lai xiang open for a fews mths liao. it close down for renovation but open since last few mths wat.
its more high class than sakura leh.
there is also a ktv cum disco dallas tian wang the liqour is cheaper than ye lai xiang by RM50-RM70 but tat time i go the song not very update cos jus opened. few mths ago

seven6
01-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Bro Eifel7, can we rabba rabba the gals like those working in Tuberose and Stages????

If can, then I would like to join u for your next attack to JB KTV!!!

Ah Dez
01-01-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by seven6
Bro Eifel7, can we rabba rabba the gals like those working in Tuberose and Stages????

If can, then I would like to join u for your next attack to JB KTV!!!

NOPE ! ! ! . . . . Most of the Hostess there are. . . "unplayable".

pat888
01-01-2003, 12:05 PM

unplayable.......that mean fuc$able izzit....kekekeke
i wan to go there and cc looklook la,wan to go there,dez????

opticum
01-01-2003, 02:06 PM

then why go there? for eye foreplay only at the expense of $ for drinks.

Eifel7
01-01-2003, 03:17 PM
YuP, like Ah Dez has said... Most of the Gers that are "Unplayable" If ur are looking for action... thats not the place... =P Its more of like a Disco... where u would even find female going to the joint... Its a place for ppl to "Shake Head" and sing song~

Well, spent my New Year's Day there... Was kinda fun... Hahhaha... Very pack and a fight broke out sia... Went there around 12plus and left around 7... Worse part is i've to count down right at the center of the Causeway... Haiz... Wat a count down sia...

Bro opticum, it depends on what u wanna do lor... If just relax relax... Sing sing song... Not bad a place lor... The looks of the ger not bad... Waitress Also not bad sia... =P if wanna have action right away... can try Apollo 2... quite near there also... Around Tma Sentosa... Have fun~

Cheers~

seven6
01-01-2003, 09:38 PM
wa lau "unplayable"... like that my little bro will be asleep for the whole nite.. but if they can "take away", it will still be a good joint afterall.... keke

Ah Dez
02-01-2003, 04:31 AM
If u want, can call for hostess. Don't anyhoe pick up those girls. Later u might get into trouble with the girl's friends. Those young boys, like to find trouble and impress the girls.

Jason69
08-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Ahhh...Ye Lai Xiang...Golden Palace...is the gals here all unplayable?

I think gals are playable to certain level but not really like fucking in the room...that is for lsb...

Anyone try their disco? The gals in disco are more fun loving than ktv...but of course disco start only after midnight...

Any ktv that are more fun like tuberose in Singapore and yet half that price?

brothers out there please share share?

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 08:58 PM
any update on this place lately?

Hakoshu
23-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Still the same old shit there, soon it will be on fire like sanctum

Malaysian Datuk
23-05-2004, 03:51 PM
no joke bro....when the business takes a turn for the worst, all will be set on fire to claim insurance. how convenient! who is digging up all the old grandmother threads?

Ah Dez
12-07-2004, 01:54 AM

Sanctum didn't caught fire....... Jazz and Blue Did... ;)

Malaysian Datuk
12-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Sanctum didn't caught fire....... Jazz and Blue Did... ;) it did, 14 May (Friday) early morning

ryanlim
13-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Sanctum didn't caught fire....... Jazz and Blue Did... ;)

hate to say this Bro.......but i think this time you're wrong :o
refer to this thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18699)

Ah Dez
22-07-2004, 02:55 AM
hate to say this Bro.......but i think this time you're wrong :o
refer to this thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18699)

Opss.. thanks, i didn't read, just post...

Actually, I REALLY DIDN'T know scantum got burn down! HaHa! i went past it the other day. I just thought the place was closed!!!

ANYONE Can UPDATE me on YE LAI XIANG?

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Was at Ye Lai Xiang Yesterday, saw a lot of chicks....

must start to go on weekdays too... :D

tirak99
26-10-2004, 07:26 PM

must start to go on weekdays too...

Never chiong this place ever since last year. I was in Ye Lai Xiang with one of the samster here last Sat. Also the PR ladies are getting better and better looking. kekeke. :cool:

The beer price still the same (buy 2 jugs free 1 jug) and the regular mummy still there. Must start to go on weekdays again like last time (chiong ahhhh). hahaha. :D

Ah Dez
27-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Never chiong this place ever since last year. I was in Ye Lai Xiang with one of the samster here last Sat. Also the PR ladies are getting better and better looking. kekeke. :cool:

The beer price still the same (buy 2 jugs free 1 jug) and the regular mummy still there. Must start to go on weekdays again like last time (chiong ahhhh). hahaha. :D

PRC? the last time i saw....... nothing to comment....but then, the AH GUAs there, seem to be getting more!

Sean_c
27-10-2004, 10:08 AM
agree... place is good

but muz be careful, big wind ... kenna spot check last week

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 01:06 PM

must start to go on weekdays too... :D

Never been there....hmmmm...got prc?....then I will go n look see look see.....when?? :D

tirak99
27-10-2004, 03:04 PM
hahaha... saw quite a few malay ah guas at 1st floor near to the beer counter. A few ah guas even dance in the stage. I happened to ask two ah guas's name. At first, i thought they are thai. All their names all same... "Lina"... hahaha. :D

PRC? the last time i saw....... nothing to comment....but then, the AH GUAs there, seem to be getting more!

Ah Dez
28-10-2004, 03:06 AM
agree... place is good

but muz be careful, big wind ... kenna spot check last week

Since when, got no Spot checks. Spot Check is a must, to hit the quota set by the top.
On average, should get hit 4 times a mth. While election period, hari raya, should get hit twice a week and comfrim 1 day is Friday or Saturday.

Ah Dez
28-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Never been there....hmmmm...got prc?....then I will go n look see look see.....when?? :D

All talk only...... i put say go from friday all the way to next wednesday, you will also come up with excuses...

Ah Dez
28-10-2004, 03:09 AM
hahaha... saw quite a few malay ah guas at 1st floor near to the beer counter. A few ah guas even dance in the stage. I happened to ask two ah guas's name. At first, i thought they are thai. All their names all same... "Lina"... hahaha. :D

The Ah Guas will usually sit at the Loud Speakers, near the stage.

I think you got the names wrong....... well, there is a Lina, but also a Rina and Lena...... but most importently, all of them... still have BANANAs! :D

Zhong Guo B
28-10-2004, 04:01 PM
All talk only...... i put say go from friday all the way to next wednesday, you will also come up with excuses...

Lydat say me good meh? :D

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Lydat say me good meh? :D

U think u will go meh?

Uphelp
09-04-2005, 03:24 PM
no more latest news at there??

how's the gals there ? if pay RM50 tips.......what can do to them??

just went to disco.....no call gals.....want to know the price....any update?

Lone Wolf
09-05-2005, 02:17 AM
RM 50 Tips = No action, maybe a perk on the cheek if ya lucky.

my last damage there was over 1k, wif no score. i think it's nothing more than an ultra exp pub. I offered 2K sing for take-away. Mommy says she go ask if any takers. end-up no, but there was supposing a gals selling her virginity for 20k RM. Not my budget.

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:10 PM
RM 50 Tips = No action, maybe a perk on the cheek if ya lucky.

my last damage there was over 1k, wif no score. i think it's nothing more than an ultra exp pub. I offered 2K sing for take-away. Mommy says she go ask if any takers. end-up no, but there was supposing a gals selling her virginity for 20k RM. Not my budget.

20k?? i can get 6K rm for a Virgin... and she stays with u for a WEEK!

Archiearch
09-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Well, the place is a bit dangerous with all the gangs and the police keeping an eye on the place, got some advice from a friend who happens to be a police to stay clear of ye lai siang.

Ah Dez
10-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Well, the place is a bit dangerous with all the gangs and the police keeping an eye on the place, got some advice from a friend who happens to be a police to stay clear of ye lai siang.

already close down liao...

ZENQQI
11-05-2005, 01:07 PM
can call a gal name kelly, no 2808 H/P +60137386000, can do anything .........SM, just pay RM2K ..........over night !