PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Wechat Ladyboy money extortion

bapibapoo
15-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Bad experience in Bangkok, was looking through wechat and found this sweet looking girl, talked to her and she say she is a girl. Gave my hotel room and number but waited for 2 hours before the receptionist call to my room to inform someone is looking for me and I happily gave the green light to come up.

On opening the door I saw a ladyboy and he walked straight into my room. Feeling 100% sian I offered to give half of the agreed amount but he keep insisting on staying or I have to pay full amount. Seeing he has rooted into my hotel sofa, and I was feeling tired I say I will give the full amount. Even when I offer to give the full amount this time he still wanna stay there so I called reception to send the hotel security to my room.

After he left, he message me on wechat threatening to report to Thai police and lie that I hit him, unless I pay him 30000 baht. As my flight out of BKK is on the following day I managed to delay the payment until I reach home and I tell him I will not pay a single baht, and now he is saying he got my personal information which I guess is just my name from the hotel and he will report to the police.

Does anyone got similar experience or heard of such a thing??
What can I do to protect myself back here in SG?

naemlo
15-02-2016, 11:31 PM

Dun worry, Thai police is busier resting than to do such a bo liao case. :D Offer that he/she to go SG n collect 300,000 THB from u. :D

830PM
16-02-2016, 12:30 AM
dont worry, he cannot do it, just ask hotel and block him to find you.

Hurricane88
16-02-2016, 06:01 AM
Can TS repost this at the Best of Thailand section...:)

Mod will delete this thread within 2 days....:)

bapibapoo
16-02-2016, 05:44 PM
alright, thanks bro

Hurricane88
16-02-2016, 06:08 PM
alright, thanks bro

Managed to request Boss to move to Best of Thailand section...:)

Yoshi Chiong
05-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Bad experience in Bangkok, was looking through wechat and found this sweet looking girl, talked to her and she say she is a girl. Gave my hotel room and number but waited for 2 hours before the receptionist call to my room to inform someone is looking for me and I happily gave the green light to come up.

On opening the door I saw a ladyboy and he walked straight into my room. Feeling 100% sian I offered to give half of the agreed amount but he keep insisting on staying or I have to pay full amount. Seeing he has rooted into my hotel sofa, and I was feeling tired I say I will give the full amount. Even when I offer to give the full amount this time he still wanna stay there so I called reception to send the hotel security to my room.

After he left, he message me on wechat threatening to report to Thai police and lie that I hit him, unless I pay him 30000 baht. As my flight out of BKK is on the following day I managed to delay the payment until I reach home and I tell him I will not pay a single baht, and now he is saying he got my personal information which I guess is just my name from the hotel and he will report to the police.

I got similar case but not in Thailand but in Manila.
I actually had a fight with the damn Ladyboy and he threaten to hunt me down with his gang. Very bad experience.
After that incident I never use WeChat to look for girls.
Other Bros advice to meet the WeChat Girl at Lobby first instead of direct to room. But a Big No for me for WeChat after that.

TonyCheong2
05-03-2016, 04:06 PM
But a Big No for me for WeChat after that.

WeChat is infested with ladyboys.

Those who read the Thai threads often will notice such scams or switch and bait tactics are on the rise over the years! :eek:

As I've said many times before.
In Bangkok it is easier to find a f*ck shop than a police station. :p
Why must be so lazy and rely on WeChat? :cool:

jimfairy
05-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Really don't understand y still want to search wechat if there r so many pubs, bars, clubs n discos in either Thailand or the Philippines!!!
For those who love looking for girls in wechat, can u tell us y?
Cheaper? Prettier?
Anyway, play at your own risk!!!

PleasePCC
06-03-2016, 02:10 AM
?......
Cheaper? "....!!!

Maybe reasons below:-
1) "Lucky Dip" thrill: cause so many to choose from n hope choose good one
2) "Mystery Gift" thrill: subconciously hope what you get is better than what you see in WeChat....but usually the opposite happens....

I say "Simple n Sticky" is better; let "Fab 5" do their job well....

davvvid
06-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Really don't understand y still want to search wechat if there r so many pubs, bars, clubs n discos in either Thailand or the Philippines!!!
Cheaper? Prettier?

I used wechat to get one night stands. Works so far from me. But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.

TonyCheong2
07-03-2016, 02:59 PM
But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.

Wowww bro! :eek:

You the champion of all champions lah! :D

turtle_no15
02-04-2016, 12:26 AM
I used wechat to get one night stands. Works so far from me. But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.

this one i is respect you gao gao.

naemlo
02-04-2016, 02:02 AM
You the champion of all champions lah! :D

Royal Salute...

tstark413
04-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Cheaper? Prettier?

Wise words....soo many FL along sukhumvit area after dark, ago ago pubs and massages.....