PDA

View Full Version : First time you CIM your GF

me109
08-08-2006, 05:14 PM
My GF will never allow me to CIM. I was thinking of doing a sneak attack and hope she doesn't bite off my dick. What were the reactions of your GF the first time your spunk flood her mouth?

Malefikus
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
She might spit out the first time, but then you slap her for doing that and the next time she will drink like a fish, hehehe....

Malefikus
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Points for an interesting poll....

YummyBear
08-08-2006, 05:33 PM
u mean the current gf or ex gf?? or my first CIM? if its my first CIM, i shot accidentally, spat it on my stomach along with saliva and slap my arm. :p

mldue
09-08-2006, 03:35 AM
My 1st CIM was with my ex. She was going wild with my rod and when it was about to burst out, I tapped her to signal her to 'make way' but she hung on and took it in. The look on her face was anticipating, yet shocked. You could tell the very instance the load was released and shot into her throat. Her eyes brightened a little, almost like a sudden wake-up call. (Ooh, I love that look...)

Thereafter, she'll spit some onto her palms and let me see. Seems like just yesterday. :rolleyes:

sphritzer
09-08-2006, 03:39 AM
tried having my first CIM on gf she didn't like it, withdraw too suddenly & it was a mess.

dirtymonk82
09-08-2006, 10:15 AM
tried having my first CIM on gf she didn't like it, withdraw too suddenly & it was a mess.

mine too...than run to the bathroom and brush her teeth

onion_rings
09-08-2006, 10:25 AM
My 1st time cim happened quite some time ago. She's my 2nd GF had a hard time persuading her till she agree but the only condition is surely have to inform her when im going to shoot :D . Well i guess i act blur cos i wanted very much to try cim(1st time mah). Din actually get slap on the face but got a very nasty pinch on my nipple ouch!!!!(wz my cum dripping a bit from her mouth) :rolleyes:

weert
09-08-2006, 10:25 AM
if you all know who heather brooke is... i showed the video and told her can she give me that... she said "wah lau... spoil market!" and then the rest is history... :D

klzombie
09-08-2006, 10:28 AM
My first CIM with gf also same like mldue, she suck and won't let go until I cum and she swallowed and continue sucking. Then she looked up with tired full lips mouth and teary eyes with hair hung over her head, woa sexy!! We did it in the car at a park by the way :)

cheeky-cheeky
09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
my first cim was also with my ex gf. I just stick my dickin front of her and she put it in her mouth to give me a BJ. a short while later i came... she just took everything and ran to the toilet after that... haha... :D

me109
10-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Points for an interesting poll....

Many thanks. Upped you back. cheers.

asdfghjkl
10-08-2006, 02:05 AM
interesting poll too.. kekeke :D

Steve Austin
12-08-2006, 11:31 PM
i think it would help if girls liked drinking full cream milk at adult stage or dabbing sweet stuffs just before u cum. :D

tellmiwhy
18-08-2006, 11:48 AM
interesting poll. surprised to see so high % for swallowing it. must discuss wif gf liao. :D

up u for this poll. cheers!

Tempura
18-08-2006, 10:12 PM
I was lucky that she swallowed it . :D

e-book
20-08-2006, 01:46 PM
I was lucky that she swallowed it . :D

lucky guy u!!kekeke

desk13
27-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Me too.....she still swallow even though almost choked

sex4LiFe
27-08-2006, 02:24 AM
i still remembered exactly e words my ex-gf said when i CIM...

"wahh!! why so bitter??"

and so i told her this.."Liang Yao Ku Kou!!" :D

must be smoke too much and had too one too many servings of nasi lemak chilli dat morning....

but after that i promised her i'll eat more sweet stuffs to make "it" sweeter..but didn't work leh... still think it's e ciggies...

BatistaSG
27-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Finally found a gal who's willing to swallow. She got this thinking that the sperm will help her to have good complexion.:)

weert
27-08-2006, 04:36 PM
all thanks to zoe tay and her new ad....? "i swallow" :D

kengmaidai
27-08-2006, 07:02 PM
months ago when she was having her red flag, i requested for a bbbj........
so as i was juz about to cum ...... i asked if she would like to taste it and she
reply with "ummmm....ummmmm"....... so without any delay i shoot..... :D

she complaint it taste bitter after the session .....

spitfire
04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
My GF nearly bit off my dick!

PAIN

Joshzzz
24-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Sigh... I managed to CIM only once. Spat it out after I was done. Don't think she would do it liao. :(

Why can't our cum taste like chocolate shake? :confused:

weert
24-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Sigh... I managed to CIM only once. Spat it out after I was done. Don't think she would do it liao.

Why can't our cum taste like chocolate shake? :confused:

I think nature has its own way... If mens' semen is meant to be so tasty, all women would want it to go to their mouths (eat it up) and not their vaginas... how to carry on the next generation!?! :D

sun814
25-11-2006, 05:54 PM
months ago when she was having her red flag, i requested for a bbbj........
so as i was juz about to cum ...... i asked if she would like to taste it and she
reply with "ummmm....ummmmm"....... so without any delay i shoot..... :D

she complaint it taste bitter after the session .....

this is extracted from a web site, don't know how true is it: :D

How to Sweeten Up Your Cum
by Decayed Angel ©

In our writing and reading of erotica we come across a lot of differing descriptions of the flavor of cum, whether it is a man's semen or a woman's vaginal secretions. While some of the descriptions may vary depending upon a person's personal preferences, the sweet, tangy, tart, earthy, etc., etc. flavors used to describe the taste are often limited by the author's ability to truly grasp the words to describe a truly unique flavor.

Obviously, the taste of semen and vaginal secretions will vary from person and these tastes can vary from day to day in an individual depending upon a number of factors including what they eat. Since the taste all bodily secretions will vary depending upon what a person eats, certainly a person's cum will vary depending upon what they have eaten.

Eating certain foods will generally affect the taste of cum, however, this effect will vary in flavor and intensity from person to person. Generally, the following foods, beverages and habits will varying the taste of cum as indicated.

1.) Smoking cigarettes or marijuana and drinking alcohol will give the secretions a bitter taste.

2.) Eating red meats, asparagus, broccoli, spinach and some vitamins will give secretions a sharp or salty taste. The presence of sperm in the semen will also give the semen a sharper taste.

3.) Dairy products, such as milk and cheese will also give secretions a salty flavor.

4.) Eating only vegetables (except those from the cabbage family, ie: cauliflower, broccoli or asparagus) especially celery will give secretions a more mild flavor. The absence of sperm in the semen will make the taste more mild.

5.) Eating parsley, wheatgrass and celery have a high chlorophyll content which will make secretions sweeter.

6.) Spicing foods with cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon will also make secretions taste sweeter.

7.) Eating fruit, especially pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melons, mangos, apples and grapes also can sweeten the flavor of secretions. Their high sugar content can also offset the bitter tastes caused by smoking or drinking.

Some other things you can do to improver the flavor of your cum is to drink plenty of water, which washes toxins out of your body. As outlined above, eat plenty of vegetables and avoid red meats, instead get your protein from lean meats such as chicken and turkey.

Some people claim that fish can make cum taste bad, but research shows that this tends to vary from individual to individual. Before removing fish from your diet, you may want to tests its affects on the taste of your cum, since fish is a major part of a healthy diet.

Avoid junk foods since they are loaded with chemicals and preservatives, which can affect the taste of cum. There are also products available that claim to sweeten the taste of cum such as Semenex and others but there is not evidence these products work. Cum can be made to taste good by modifying your diet and lifestyle. Overall, a healthy diet had the biggest effect.

For women, diet does have an effect on the taste of their vaginal secretions, but the overall health and cleanliness of the vagina can have a greater effect. Generally a woman's vagina is on the acidic side, with a PH range of 3.8 to 4.5. Anything that offsets the PH balance of the vagina can significantly affect the health and therefore the taste of the vagina. Regular soap has PH ranges between 7.0 to 14 and can actually cause some infections. Excessive douching can also cause vaginal infections.

While women can also vary the taste of their cum through the diet tips mentioned above, the most important thing they can do for their taste is to keep the vagina healthy and happy with a PH range between 3.8 and 4.5. Especially strong tastes or odors can be signs of an infection and should be followed up.

So there you go, a way to sweeten up your cum or perhaps to simply vary the taste of your cum for a change of pace in your lovemaking. It all basically comes down to varying some of the food you eat and maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle. Bon Appetite!

Bibliography

1.) Doppleganger, Trixie Bethelehem, Elsheimer, Skip "The Semen King", Stern, Gerta "Generation XXX: The Taste Below the Waist"

2.) Guven, Amy "Semen -- Sperm Taste Improvement Tips"

3.) Love, Brenda Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices 1999 Greenwich Editions, London.

4.) The Family Practice Forum "BV and the Taste of Semen"

XboxSG
26-11-2006, 05:03 AM
My 1st time was a accident, din pull out in time. Luckily, she continue but spit all out later.

cheong_man
27-11-2006, 02:56 AM
My first time almost choke my gf, after that she dislikes doing bbbj. What a punishment.

cheong_man
27-11-2006, 02:58 AM
sorry, double posting

vkoolboi
27-11-2006, 08:44 AM
I just could not cum from the bbbj. So in the end, I have to masturbate myself and when I am about to cum, she open her mouth to let me shoot inside and then suck me dry.

Quite good feeling.

I.O.N.U
02-12-2006, 08:21 PM
While my GF continues to BJ me but later she will spit it out.

evo3
04-12-2006, 04:03 AM
Finally found a gal who's willing to swallow. She got this thinking that the sperm will help her to have good complexion.:)

yes correct those gal who like to swallow always think that is will give then better complexion:D thats why we hv advantage lor

Manofwar
04-12-2006, 06:34 AM
my gal would jus continue to bj till my very last cum , before she proceed to toilet to spilt everything. Hope could persuade her to drink up hehe