PDA

View Full Version : Lactation Ladyboy - BKK

DeathValk
08-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Not sure where to post the FR but here it goes.
Mod please advise.

Was at Soi Cowboy last week and went in to this joint claiming to be the only Ladyboys pub in Soi Cowboy.

Typical beer about 180+ baht while ladies drink is double and some colored water. Not pushy but place is very small. Still there is a cat walk fashion walkway that raise to your eye level while seated.
Smoking only allowed outside.

Majority of the "girls" were gorgeous. 1 even look like Fan BingBing.
Some were post-op too. :D

However the highlight was this No. 31. Very sexy, 20" waist, long hair, fair skin and beautiful. You can feel some studs on her legs from the shaving but otherwise smooth as silk.
She was wearing bikini and should be Post-op. While having some chit chat, she raise the bar by exposing her breast. Surprised when she say squeeze her tits and droplets of while liquid came out. Another hard squeeze and I got hit in the face too. :eek:

She claims to visited many places in SE Asia and can speak English and little bits of Mandarin.

Was very tempted but had to go. Damage would be 3000 baht in a nearby motel inclusive.

Anyone interested can go explore.

vbkk
09-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Not sure where to post the FR but here it goes.
Mod please advise.

Was at Soi Cowboy last week and went in to this joint claiming to be the only Ladyboys pub in Soi Cowboy.

Typical beer about 180+ baht while ladies drink is double and some colored water. Not pushy but place is very small. Still there is a cat walk fashion walkway that raise to your eye level while seated.
Smoking only allowed outside.

Majority of the "girls" were gorgeous. 1 even look like Fan BingBing.
Some were post-op too. :D

However the highlight was this No. 31. Very sexy, 20" waist, long hair, fair skin and beautiful. You can feel some studs on her legs from the shaving but otherwise smooth as silk.
She was wearing bikini and should be Post-op. While having some chit chat, she raise the bar by exposing her breast. Surprised when she say squeeze her tits and droplets of while liquid came out. Another hard squeeze and I got hit in the face too. :eek:

She claims to visited many places in SE Asia and can speak English and little bits of Mandarin.

Was very tempted but had to go. Damage would be 3000 baht in a nearby motel inclusive.

Anyone interested can go explore.

Cockatoo?? Opposite shark bar?? :p

xiaodikou
09-11-2015, 01:39 AM
WTF did i read....:eek::eek::eek:5555

norice
09-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Greetings,

Don't be shocked or surprised by ladyboy lactating, if you take enough estrogen, you'll be lactating too!

1KnightinBKK
11-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Greetings,

Don't be shocked or surprised by ladyboy lactating, if you take enough estrogen, you'll be lactating too!

Bro sorry to go off topic, but which are the Arab bars in SC? What did you experience that led to you boycotting them?

vbkk
11-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Bro sorry to go off topic, but which are the Arab bars in SC? What did you experience that led to you boycotting them?

Allow me to reply on his behalf. I would believe the Arab bars at SC would be "dejavu" , "kiss" , "Sahara" , "spice girls " , "rio Land " and "midnite". I do have friends who got into some problem while patronizing the bars as well. Bill padding and inflated bill at the end when u want to make payment. :p

1KnightinBKK
12-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Allow me to reply on his behalf. I would believe the Arab bars at SC would be "dejavu" , "kiss" , "Sahara" , "spice girls " , "rio Land " and "midnite". I do have friends who got into some problem while patronizing the bars as well. Bill padding and inflated bill at the end when u want to make payment. :p

Ahh those ones are the ones with the coyote dancers that will drink with you but cannot bf.. some of their girls are quite hot :D