PDA

View Full Version : LOVE BiteS

manson
25-07-2002, 01:51 AM
Today went to watch movie and saw this guy with this girl... the girl speaks with a strong chinese eccent.. could be either from taiwan or china... and realised that her boyfriend have a lot of love bites on his neck.. this is not the first time i see such stuff on the street... therei s once i saw a beng with his skinny and skimply dressed lian girlfriend.. that one is horrible.. his neck like got rashes... full of love bites...

oh well... this thread is to share ways to rid that love bites fast... my method is to use a spoon.. put it in the freezer.. for around 30 secs.. let it freeze and use the base of the spoon and rub on affected area... repeat a few times and it will be gone... some people might find it proud to show off the love bites but others might be shy about it.. so if any brothers have any other ways... please contribute :)

Ah Dez
25-07-2002, 04:40 AM
I think har... LOVE BITES ARE SHIT....

i don't know why people like to have ove-bites....

Well, girls give guys love bites because it is to show other girls...

THIS GUY IS MINE... HANDS OFF AND EYES AWAY!!!

But sometimes... i think it is the guys flirting, not other girls..

anyway.... another method is to take garlic and rub on the bite..

FatSpider
25-07-2002, 08:47 AM
machiam vampire suckin on used kotek :rolleyes:

xxxaddict
31-07-2002, 01:17 AM
hahaha

Ah Dez
02-08-2002, 05:20 AM
Love bites... are childish

We adult don't give love-bites.... We FUCK UNTIL THE GIRL CANNOT WALK!!!!..... Better than and bites or marks to show.
:D

white_tiger28
23-08-2002, 03:49 AM
once had a chic who used to subok me with love bites so i dont get action elsewhere.....best remedy.....toothpaste....massage it well into the bitten area and u'll see remarkable difference in the morning

pussyman
23-08-2002, 04:56 AM
the men bit the girls nipples so hard till girl angry thats y the girl bite him back on his neck lah...

PrinceD@rkness
27-08-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by pussyman
the men bit the girls nipples so hard till girl angry thats y the girl bite him back on his neck lah...

y not bite it on the balls:eek: ouch*