PDA

View Full Version : Would you do her raw if she has stds ?

ilovesammyboy
14-07-2006, 12:53 AM
hehe. trying out another poll here. enjoy.:D

http://quick.pronhoster.com/images/2006/07/12/72144.jpg
http://quick.pronhoster.com/images/2006/07/12/72189.jpg

desk13
14-07-2006, 01:25 AM
No thanks, scared pain, ha ha

siamcutey
14-07-2006, 01:30 AM
I will do her raw if she has stds when tomorrow is the end of mankind. :cool:

big dick
14-07-2006, 03:07 AM
yes.. but only if i have STD too... :p

MMM88
14-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Nay....must be kidding ...why gif up the forest for just 1 "infected" tree..... :eek:

bro ilove
will u ?? u have not make ur stand yet:rolleyes:

baculo
14-07-2006, 03:18 PM
No matter how pretty, seductive, sizzling hot a girl is, it is never worth a bong if she is with STD

goodielecks
14-07-2006, 03:43 PM
If you already know she has STD and you bonk her raw, I question your intelligence. I would probably avoid her completely no matter how pretty she is. There's always better and cleaner alternatives. Maybe you belong to a rare breed? I dont know:rolleyes:

itsabt6x
14-07-2006, 04:38 PM
hahahaaaa...seriously...NO!

but then again, depends on wat std he has...if it's curable....maybe i cud fill my balls with antibiotics then do her RAW....in inject her with my CURE.....:D

*FiReWoRkS*
14-07-2006, 05:17 PM
over my dead body..

xman20
14-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Actually, I just wondering if anybody will!!!

There are STD like herpes which outlast any love or marriage .. in other words last forever!!!:)

Just curious why Bro ilovesammyboy brought this up and actually very curious about the 20 plus per cent of respondents in the poll that said YES!!!:confused:

Siong2
14-07-2006, 05:46 PM
hehe. trying out another poll here. enjoy.:D

http://quick.pronhoster.com/images/2006/07/12/72144.jpg
http://quick.pronhoster.com/images/2006/07/12/72189.jpg

1 word.... "Siao"! :D

ldy_hanger
14-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Hmm.... no way man :eek:

have a great weekend :)

stuss
14-07-2006, 08:48 PM
sorry bros but yes i will

JWNY
14-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Why be sorry? it's your choice mah...:rolleyes:

JWNY

AVcollector
14-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Nooooooooooooo way dude !! :eek:

Torch_Man
14-07-2006, 11:49 PM
sincerely speaking, NO person (jz by lookin) could concluded,
if another person has got stds or any other illness.
however upon knowing d other person health state,
then we could decide better for ourselves.
quite sadly, we, pple, tend 2 enjoy 1st then face d music (consequence) later.
thinkin we r "undestructable" .

this poll indirectly tells us dat:
- we know how 2 react (provided we have d correct info 1st)
- safety is still first.
- all human r fallible

woodyman
15-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Better think twice ... Are you sure? As wat MMM88 say, 'why gif up the forest for just 1 "infected" tree..... '

alba
16-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Answer obvious...No.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-07-2006, 03:14 PM
my answer will be no too but she looks real hot.:p

asdfghjkl
16-07-2006, 04:05 PM
bros.. i hope u do not forget this advice - raw is war! in fact, the thread question can be phrased into another way:

Would you do her raw if she has AIDS?

Darcula Bat
16-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Would you do her raw if she has AIDS?
My answer will be 'why not'? if i have it too ;)

dirtymonk82
16-07-2006, 04:49 PM
its amazing to see 8 bro who voted yes..:rolleyes:

ahpaul25
16-07-2006, 05:07 PM
its amazing to see 8 bro who voted yes..:rolleyes:

Maybe those 8 are also in the same AIDS company ma........:D

Jkiruo
16-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Definitely a big NO. :eek:

magoo
18-07-2006, 08:20 AM
no thanks i scared lah, better be safe than sorry.

doomday123
18-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes. That's will depend on how pretty is her.

I think kena std depend on how unlucky u are :D.
Usually happened on first time newbie, for old experience one like me. I think its o.k.

onion_rings
18-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I think kena std depend on how unlucky u are :D.
Usually happened on first time newbie, for old experience one like me. I think its o.k.
Can u explain to me as a "newbie" how to raw with girl got std & not kena std? Appreciate it v much & waiting for your answer! :p

doomday123
19-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Can u explain to me as a "newbie" how to raw with girl got std & not kena std? Appreciate it v much & waiting for your answer! :p

Try not to cum in her virginal.
Urine after that......

:)

taurus75
19-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Urine after that......

:)

hahahaha.....then cum at where?

no)mercy
19-07-2006, 11:51 AM
wunderin if u hv stds..would u bonk a pro or fl raw?

shiok1968
19-07-2006, 01:07 PM
hahahaha.....then cum at where?Hahaha.... bro maybe he means that once going to cum, immediately pull out and spray all over the place. Like all all the germs will also disappear. For the part about the urine, maybe he means that must urine after you screw cos can use the urine to disinfect the germs.:rolleyes:

Really old and experience thinking. hahahaha.............:p

Eastpipper
19-07-2006, 01:58 PM
although she is pretty but NO WAY!!

waypastprime
19-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Urine after that......

Aaaahhhh... Something like cleaning your rifle, right? My analogy good or not? :D

Gosh, I wonder how many will be like your nick if they believe your words. :p

onion_rings
19-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Gosh, I wonder how many will be like your nick if they believe your words. :p
No need to wonder cos it will be a disastrous to our community!As long as brudders here believe him.:D

Kyser Soze
19-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Life is short, I won't trade a short time pleasure for a potential long term regret.

Definitely, a no-no. :D

doomday123
20-07-2006, 11:01 AM
hahahaha.....then cum at where?

Of course on her breast or mouth.:D

doomday123
20-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Let put it this way.

Can u predict wat's going to happen tomorrow ?
Why worry so much about tomorrow ?

Life is unpredictable. Sometimes, its better to enjoy what u like to do best.

Life is like a gamble. Now, I might be talking to u here but who knows, 1 minute later, I am no more in this world. Enjoy while u are still alive !!!

U need to take risk in what u do.

No risk, no gain.

Does it guarantee u having std if u do raw ?
Does it guarantee u that if u don't smoke, u will live longer ?
Does it guarantee u that if u wear cd, u are 100% safe ?
Does it guarantee u that by staying at home. U are 100% safe ?

Of course the answer is NO.
But if u know how to, life will be much enjoyable.

There is always a fear in anybody. The thing is how to overcome it.

shiok1968
20-07-2006, 11:49 AM
To doomday123

The title to this poll is that "Would you do her raw if she has stds"? Just because life is unpredictable does not mean that you do not use your brain to think logically. You are saying that just because you might drop dead tmr, you need not be concerned about anything. What about your loved ones around you?

To take risk in things I do will apply to many things in my life but definitely not to choose whether to bonk a girl who has stds, no matter how pretty or sexy she is. In this sense, what did you gain?

There are no guarantees in most things you do but at least if you want to cheong, cheong smart using your big head to think cos it will definitely reduce the numerous possibilities. This will lead to a safer world for yourself and everyone else.

How enjoyable your own life will be all depends on yourself. If in order to make life more enjoyable, I need to take such risks as mentioned by you, then I would rather not enjoy life at all.:rolleyes:

Timax
20-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Let put it this way.
Life is like a gamble. Now, I might be talking to u here but who knows, 1 minute later, I am no more in this world. Enjoy while u are still alive !!!
No risk, no gain.
If ppl think like you hor... Aids will be everywhere liao!!! :eek:

doomday123
21-07-2006, 10:11 AM
To doomday123

The title to this poll is that "Would you do her raw if she has stds"? Just because life is unpredictable does not mean that you do not use your brain to think logically. You are saying that just because you might drop dead tmr, you need not be concerned about anything. What about your loved ones around you?
Wasn't it a waste if u never experience such fantasy before u died ?
What will life be if there is no more loved ones around you ?
Maybe u are different ???

This will lead to a safer world for yourself and everyone else.

Are u saying that the world is still safe after the 911, SAR & of course
the recent BIRD FLU ?

To take risk in things I do will apply to many things in my life but definitely not to choose whether to bonk a girl who has stds, no matter how pretty or sexy she is. In this sense, what did you gain?

Maybe when u really see one, I think that time. Your bro is your mind.

How enjoyable your own life will be all depends on yourself. If in order to make life more enjoyable, I need to take such risks as mentioned by you, then I would rather not enjoy life at all.:rolleyes:
That's will depend on how experience are u. NO RISK NO GAIN.
It's just that do u know how to play the game.

doomday123
21-07-2006, 10:15 AM
If ppl think like you hor... Aids will be everywhere liao!!! :eek:

Then all will be equal. We will all go to heaven.....:D

No lah, I think its all depend on individual........

waypastprime
21-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Wasn't it a waste if u never experience such fantasy before u died ?
What will life be if there is no more loved ones around you ?
Maybe u are different ???

Are u saying that the world is still safe after the 911, SAR & of course
the recent BIRD FLU ?

Maybe when u really see one, I think that time. Your bro is your mind.

That's will depend on how experience are u. NO RISK NO GAIN.
It's just that do u know how to play the game.

Fantasy? The title of this thread is 'if she has stds', I will make a bold assumption that we are aware of her condition. Personally, I dont reckon that as a fantasy, I must be out of my mind to try her when knowing her condition.

What will life be if there's no loved ones around me? I really dont know as i'm not experiencing it at this stage. But I truly believe it will be a difficult process to go through. If there's life, there's death. We just have endure and take it in our stride. Pardon me, it's easy to say but we just have to try.

Nowhere is definitely safe. That's why everyone must do their part to keep the danger level at its minimum, not acting against each other.

If the lady has 'I have stds' tattooed on her forehead, I trust not many will try. :D Moreover, we are just making an assumption based on the title that we are fully aware. So, it's another issue if we arent aware.

Depends on my experience? Hmmm... The more experienced, the less likely u will get transmitted if you mean? Yes and No.

My humble proposal: Will you eat and sleep together with the bird-flu infected chickens? Or will you consume the infected chickens? No Risk No Gain mah. The 'Gain' will be free food. I believe the owner will not charge you at the market rate. :p Lastly, do you consider my proposal as a 'fantasy' too? Or do you need to work in a farm to be 'more experienced' before considering my proposal?

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2006, 12:38 PM
I always make a gamble before a session. I assume that every FLs has a percentage of 70% of contracting a STD, which is very common. Of course hypothetically, if I'm aware, why take such a dim-witted decision to bonk her? We don't need any real life heros at play here. Too many cyber-heros, yes. :cool:

Cheunn Jai
21-07-2006, 07:15 PM
If I know I have only 30mins more to live and there was only me and her on this earth:rolleyes:

Tuanyu
21-07-2006, 07:31 PM
I voted No.
This is like digging own grave.

The Force
23-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Can consider BBBJ. :D

max_priest
25-07-2006, 11:47 PM
She is definitely gorgeous and very irrisistible!

I will bonk her raw today ONLY IF all the female human species on earth will extinct tomorrow ...

Joke asides, to go raw? Over my dead body, man! To put things in perspective ... "An hour of thrill that leads to a lifetime of agony" ... :rolleyes:

max_priest
26-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Urine after that......

Bro, I am sorry to say that you very naive to think this way. Let me elucidate ... When one is having sexual penetration, there is definitely certain amount of semen and vagina fluid (from the gal) being discharge from both party even before one reaches orgasm and ejuculates ultimately ... Therefore, there is still a good chance that STD/AIDS virus is being transmitted in this fashion. I am afraid that withdrawal method is not a fool-proof method to minimise and/or evade STD/AIDS ...

If you disagree, let me cite you another situation. Have you noticed small amount of semen discharges from your penis when you are aroused during fore-play? Have you ever noticed the WL would normally wipe away the semen before she BBBJ you?

Better be safe then sorry,

Max

max_priest
26-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Let put it this way.

No risk, no gain.

Bro, I can understand where you're coming from as your nick, Doomday reflects your perception in life per what you have written above --- A Pure Pessimist ... :p

Anyway, I agree that if you don't venture, you won't gain anything. However, what kinda gain you can achieve by adventurously having raw sex with someone who offers commercial sex as a livelihood? Physical gain, pleasure gain, emotional gain, monetary gain, egoistic gain, etc.? Does it give you any useful long term gain to take such a risk that potentially jeopardise your life, family happiness, your future and social life?

Yes, we have to take risk inorder to magnify our gain but I believe the risk has to be a well-calculated one ... If you understand the fundamental of risk management, you would have to consider the Pros and Cons of taking such a risk. Is it worthwhile to do so after considering the PROS and CONS? What is/are the impacts on you, your life and your love ones?

I am not trying to pick on you ... Please don't get me wrong bro Doomday, I am only giving you my two cents' worth ...

God Bless,

Max

doomday123
28-07-2006, 02:48 AM
If you disagree, let me cite you another situation. Have you noticed small amount of semen discharges from your penis when you are aroused during fore-play? Have you ever noticed the WL would normally wipe away the semen before she BBBJ you?

Max

Basically I would say they is really no safe sex if u really want to play.

Why worry so much ?
Life is short. I think we should enjoyed wat we like to do.

Infact, STDs can be kena not only through sex.
There is still a possibility that one might not get std as above. Of course, exposing yourself to constant risk is definitely not a point that I am trying to say.

rsm6655
28-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Yes I will choose to do her raw....

busido69
04-08-2006, 07:07 PM
hell no..............

johnnyistoogood
05-08-2006, 06:38 AM
Basically, you can put a pic of a coffin and ask " Do you prefer sleeping in this or your own bed?"

Only dying men see no difference lying in either.. For me and the rest of the population of bros here, we are still very much kicking and alive, and prefer to remain that as long as possible.. don't we bros?:D

EagleHeart
07-08-2006, 10:31 AM
No way.......I still want to bonk many many others gals.

klzombie
08-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Bonging her get STD means can’t bonk for a long time so not worth the despair, pain and suffering ;p And with the money I have to use to disinfect STD, I could have used to bonk like 5 more SYT in spas hahaa!!

waaaaaa
09-08-2006, 09:33 AM
same ans. make her damn high. then insist on condoms, see she can tahan anot.:D

sunkiss
16-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Wonder if those bros who voted yes ever got stds before? If ans is no then understand why they are so tempted. But if yes then don't know what to say??? The mental and physical agony of being infected is just too much to bear!

ossy77
19-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Confirm NO!!!! playing with fire will only result yourself to be engulf with it...

Clorets33
21-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Not in a million years!