PDA

View Full Version : Hse 10 Rm 1A

Jintu
13-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Was bored this afternoon so decided to head down to petain for some action.
Looked around and came across hse 10 rm 1a and saw a big boobed minah who was looking hot and stunning. Decided to go for her. Below is my FR on her.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C Cup and it is big
BJ: 8/10
Frenching: Never ask
FJ: Very accomodation, can try any positions
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes

She is definete value for money

dickyboy
13-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Yo Brudder,

I tink the gal you bonked is called "Rina",quite a handfull one...
Overall quite good fuxx rite, i heard last time she's from Geylang..:D

lyontempler
13-07-2006, 06:10 AM
Was bored this afternoon so decided to head down to petain for some action.
Looked around and came across hse 10 rm 1a and saw a big boobed minah who was looking hot and stunning. Decided to go for her. Below is my FR on her.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C Cup and it is big
BJ: 8/10
Frenching: Never ask
FJ: Very accomodation, can try any positions
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes

She is definete value for money

:D Hi there, haven't been there for awhile. Somemore when i heard it has closed down and move to geylang, was so sad. But when i saw ya posting, get me excited again. May i ask you, is there still afew houses in operation or just 1 or 2?

Jintu
14-07-2006, 12:12 AM
There a quite a number of houses still in operation.

yuenlong
14-07-2006, 01:46 AM
hey brother jintu,that was a short but sweet fr.i am quite interested in this minah.do you know whats her working hours,care to tell me?i would like to patronize her.thanks brother

Oh yes
14-07-2006, 08:50 AM
hey brother jintu,that was a short but sweet fr.i am quite interested in this minah.do you know whats her working hours,care to tell me?i would like to patronize her.thanks brother

I saw her there in lunch time already, before 12:00. The best time you go is ~3pm.

she is good service, just I don't like too talkative, haha.:D

TheHappyMondays
14-07-2006, 04:50 PM

You can trying her after lunch. She was there always unless her off days. Thanks you! :)

ashish_oor
29-07-2006, 03:46 PM
can someone pls mssg me her hp number? thanks

cummingman
13-08-2006, 03:49 AM
rina use to charge $30. Now she charge $40. Any bro who like fetish can try neg. $$$ with her. Agree or not its up to her....Happy bonking