PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex: BJ, Anal, FJ and HJ

Jason69
27-12-2001, 01:30 AM
Risks for HIV: There is some risk involved in having unprotected oral sex with a man or a woman. It is not as risky as unprotected anal or vaginal sex, but it is still possible to get HIV this way. There have been a few documented cases where HIV has been transmitted this way. HIV is found in blood, semen (cum), vaginal fluids, and breast milk. The virus can transmitted through cuts, openings, sores, and mucous membranes (mouth, anus, vagina) on your body.

To avoid risks during oral sex it is important to:

Keep semen and vaginal fluids out of your mouth.
Make sure that your mouth is healthy and that you don't have bleeding gums, cuts, or mouth sores, because the presence of blood will increase your risk.

Oral Sex On a Woman

In order to keep vaginal fluids out of your mouth:

Purchase a dental dam from Peer Health, or
Use a a piece of plastic wrap (Saran Wrap) as a barrier between the mouth and the vagina, or
Cut an unlubricated condom into a latex square (see left)

In order to keep cum out of your mouth:

Use an unlubricated, non-spermicidal condom
Flavored condoms are available at Peer Health

Jason69
27-12-2001, 01:44 AM
AIDS is caused by a virus called HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). This can damage the body's defence system so that it cannot fight certain infections.

HIV is not passed on through everyday social contact. HIV is transmitted in three main ways:

• Through unprotected sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal)

• By injecting drug users sharing equipment including syringes and needles

• From an infected mother to her unborn child

HIV, AIDS and Sex

HIV - the virus that can cause AIDS - is found in the fluids exchanged during sexual intercourse (men's semen and women's vaginal fluids).

TRY TO MAKE SAFER SEX PART OF YOUR LIFE

The more people you have unprotected sexual intercourse with the more likely you are to meet someone with HIV and become infected yourself. The same applies for your partner. You are also more likely to become infected with other sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea, herpes, chlamydia and hepatitis B and to pass them on to someone else.

Some ways of having sex carry a higher risk than others

UNPROTECTED ANAL INTERCOURSE

This is when the penis enters the anus or back passage. It carries a particularly high risk.

UNPROTECTED VAGINAL INTERCOURSE

This carries a risk. The virus can be passed by both men and women to their sexual partners through men's semen and women's vaginal fluids.

ORAL SEX

There are a few reports ofHIV infection through oral sex. Oral sex (mouth or tongue touching genitals) is less risky than vaginal or anal intercourse, but not entirely safe. To make oral sex safer a condom or dental dam (a thin latex square) should be used.

SHARING SEX TOYS

Sharing sex toys, like vibrators, could carry a risk as the infection could be passed from one person to another.

IT IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY I HAT THE VIRUS COULD BE PASSED ON THROUGH DEEP FRENCH KISSING AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO PROVEN CASES OF THIS HAPPENING.

Using a condom

A condom can help stop the virus - and other sexually transmitted diseases - passing from one person to another. It must be used properly. Look for condoms with the BSI Kitemark as this means that they are properly tested. Only use a condom after the penis becomes erect and before it makes contact with your partner's genital area.

If you use a lubricant with a condom, make sure it is water-based (like KY Jelly). Oil-based ones (like baby oils and body oils) should not be used as they weaken the rubber causing it to break

Gently squeeze the last centimetre of the closed end of the condom between finger and thumb to expel trapped air and make space for the semen.

Keeping this space 'air free', hold the condom at the tip of the erect penis and, with the flat part of your fingers, roll it carefully over the penis.

After climaxing but before erection is completely lost, hold the condom rim firmly around the penis and withdraw the penis from your partner so that the condom does not slip off.

Dispose of condoms carefully. Wrapped in tissue they should flush away, and shouldn't float back up to the top of the toilet. Never re-use a condom.

HIV, AIDS and drugs

If you inject drugs, and share needles, syringes, mixing utensils or water with an infected person, the virus can easily be passed on to you. The surest way to avoid getting the virus in this way is not to inject drugs that are not medically prescribed.

HOWEVER, IF YOU DO INJECT:

ALWAYS use your own set of works, mixing utensils and water.

NEVER share with anybody, no matter how healthy they seem or how well you know them.

DISPOSE of used needles and syringes safely by putting them in a rigid container with a lid. In many parts of the UK, needle exchange schemes offer free supplies of clean equipment and will safely dispose of used equipment. Any device that punctures the skin, including tattooing and acupuncture needles and equipment for ear-piercing or removing hair by electrolysis, may be contaminated with blood and could, in theory, pass on the virus. Reliable practitioners will sterilise their equipment, as will barbers their razors. Ask if you are unsure. Although the risks are very small you should avoid sharing toothbrushes and razors.

HIV, AIDS and blood

If you have a blood transfusion (receive blood) in the United Kingdom, it will have been screened for antibodies to HIV, so the risk of being infected is almost negligible. Similarly, blood plasma products (e.g. Factor Eight) are made safe by using special treatments.

In the past, some people came into contact with HIV through being given infected blood or blood products. This may still happen in some parts of the world - but is now extremely unlikely in most developed countries.

Giving blood

In the United Kingdom, you cannot become infected by HIV when donating blood because all equipment is sterile and only used once.

HIV, AIDS and common misconceptions

Everyday contact with someone who has HIV or AIDS is perfectly safe. The virus cannot be passed on through touching, shaking hands or hugging.

You CANNOT be infected with HIV by touch or sharing objects used by an infected person: cups, cutlery, glasses, food, clothes, towels, toilet seats and door knobs.

Most people who have been infected with the virus - HIV - can remain healthy for a long time. In fact many of them may not know they are infected. Some people may have less severe illnesses due to the virus whilst others may be quite unwell. From what we know about the condition at present most people infected with HIV will eventually go on to develop AIDS.

HIV CANNOT be passed on by sneezing or coughing. Swimming pools are SAFE too.

HIV is NOT known to be passed on through tears or sweat.

You CANNOT be infected with HIV by mosquitoes and other insects.

Some people with HIV and AIDS have been treated badly and discriminated against. So don't break up a friendship because someone you know has AIDS or HIV - there's no need. Friendship and support are the most important things you have to offer.

Ah Dez
28-12-2001, 04:58 AM
to avoid these problems and dont want to read so much.
i got a solution...

NO SEX~!~!

robintan
28-12-2001, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
i got a solution...

NO SEX~!~!

Are u sure u can tahan lol:D

Ah Dez
28-12-2001, 05:03 AM
can can can...
juz cut it off...~!~!..
:D

robintan
28-12-2001, 05:07 AM
i got a solution...

NO SEX~!~!
can Tahan meh....I dun think u can lol:D

Ah Dez
28-12-2001, 05:09 AM
yah lor.. i think my sex drive is too high lah..
got gf also no enough...
go geylang also not enough..
go H.c also same..
go ktv still not enough...
i think i better go b a monk~!~!

robintan
28-12-2001, 05:15 AM
yah lor.. i think my sex drive is too high lah..
got gf also no enough...
go geylang also not enough..
go H.c also same..
go ktv still not enough...
i think i better go b a monk~!~!

become monk...later all the monk with u backside cannot tahan..anyway....to me sex alway not enough because money not enough:)

Ah Dez
28-12-2001, 05:17 AM
well.... in the case.. with $$$ u can get anything in the world..

robin..it is ardi 5am.. me going to rest,juz came back frm a "excursion" to ktv.... go under the folder to see..
shit man, now raining again....
wat kind of weather is this..

robintan
28-12-2001, 05:41 AM
Whow so early sleep....how can...nvm...cya loh....me stay awake cannot sleep...later kanna boss scold if caught sleeping....

mokjohnson
30-12-2001, 03:27 AM
thanks for u advice and lessons

are u a doctor>

pls post more on sex disease...more ppl will benefit>

like common sysstoms for all these disease.brief not detail.

tks tks

robintan
30-12-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by mokjohnson
thanks for u advice and lessons

are u a doctor>

pls post more on sex disease...more ppl will benefit>

like common sysstoms for all these disease.brief not detail.

tks tks

want to know more...ask the girl in gl to tell u when u doing her loh...lol....they were show film and taught when they first come to singapore

Ah Dez
31-12-2001, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by robintan

want to know more...ask the girl in gl to tell u when u doing her loh...lol....they were show film and taught when they first come to singapore

YaH yah... for example... they can diff red spots frm mosquito bites. and diff red spots means different kind of dieases.. and white spots...bla bla bla..
they sell their body , so of coz must make sure nothing happens lor...

CheongKingKong
03-01-2002, 12:20 PM

YaH yah... for example... they can diff red spots frm mosquito bites. and diff red spots means different kind of dieases.. and white spots...bla bla bla..
they sell their body , so of coz must make sure nothing happens lor...

Wa, I did not know that they are the real pro....professional!
Anyway, I think you should get yourself a few gfs, like three at one go, then you will not have the time to think of going to GL. Else, I think your gf must be ill treating you, only one meal a wk, and one position only.
:D

kensg
03-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Any cheongsters can advise if there are any self testing kits for STD or which clinics are recommended for regular STD check up?

:confused: