PDA

View Full Version : Cumming in Ass = pregnnat?

FF60
20-07-2002, 10:27 PM
i know this sounds dumb, but i still have to ask as i'm quite worried, cumming in the ass will never ever cause pregnancy rite? unless the membrane between the vagina and ass is broken?
the membrane is quite thin tough, can feel my fingers on either side etc. and no cum leak outta the asshole

i'm a science student, but when its the first time u do things, i think i'm bound to get worried. so bros, honest answers and assurances please. thanks.

cucumber
21-07-2002, 04:55 AM
Technically speaking, cumming in the ass will not cause pregnancy cos to put it bluntly, the ass is for shitting and is not part of the reproductory system. The vagina is the entrance to the uterus and the former is where semen is deposited and the spermatozoa swims to the uterus where if it meets an egg, then fertilisation occur.

However, the female anatomy is such that the asshole is very close to the vagina so if you cum during anal sex, there is a risk of some semen splashed on to the vagina, even at the moment when the penis is withdrawn from the asshole. Sperm are ultimately cells and all it takes is just a microscopic amount of semen to cause pregnancy. Also remember, sperm doesn't need to be deposited on the vagina itself. Even sperm deposited/splashed onto the woman's body or clothes near the genitalia, can swim into vagina (after all they are living things right).

Thus although the risk of pregnancy via anal sex is small compared to vaginal intercourse, there will still be the risk of pregnancy.

SO brudder, just pray that your gal's menstrual cycle had better not be during the active period during your anal sex.

Langzhi
21-07-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by FF60
i know this sounds dumb, but i still have to ask as i'm quite worried, cumming in the ass will never ever cause pregnancy rite? unless the membrane between the vagina and ass is broken?
the membrane is quite thin tough, can feel my fingers on either side etc. and no cum leak outta the asshole

i'm a science student, but when its the first time u do things, i think i'm bound to get worried. so bros, honest answers and assurances please. thanks.

So you wanna like anal sex ? :D

Dekachin
24-07-2002, 08:29 PM
Are the chances something like 0.001%??...........:cool:

manson
25-07-2002, 01:47 AM
hmm.... it's really heng suay.. like what some old hokkien ah pek might tell you...

lang suay... qi jiao mai eh pian gong kuay (when a person is unlucky.. rear a bird also can become a cock)

poorman4sex
01-08-2002, 08:46 PM
cum in ass got baby .... really a big joke but since you are a science student then why dun you do some of your science experiences on this issue or maybe come up with a project....:D

Like bros here says... if your sperm dun "spill" all over the place there are totally no chances you get a baby... But even if there is contact with the vagina, the chances are very low coz I believe you "spill" your semens on the "outer skirts"...kekeke..

Unless your sperms really that strong....good luck.

DarkLord
11-08-2002, 01:20 AM
unless the membrane between the vagina and ass is broken?

Ermm since u are a science student, jus to correct yr anatomy a bit.The walls seperating the anus and vagina are not jus membrane thin.

If u have eaten "Kuay Chap", u will know how thick the intestines are. The virginal walls and the anal walls are slightly thicker than the pig's intestines u see in yr "Kuay Chap". The 2 walls are also not really bac to bac.

So for the sperm to travel frm the anus to the other side, heh unless u insert a scarpel and create a communication. If u were to do tt, try think of a good reason to the CJ.

justl00king
11-08-2002, 01:26 AM
if like this also can get pregnant then the baby will come out from the ass:D

Ijigoro_MiLK2
12-08-2002, 06:45 PM
dun be an ass(no pun intended)

if plain fuck ass and no vaginal intercourse she wun get preggie.

JaguarLuv
13-08-2002, 02:49 AM

I presume that you meant you are a biology student. If this is really so, I suggest you go read up on your biology textbook before you write "it is a thin membrane between the vagina and the ass" again.

On a curious note, did you actually stick one finger up the vagina and another finger up the ass to find out how 'thin' the membrane was?

DarkLord
13-08-2002, 11:33 AM
maybe he should go study some anatomy at the pelvic region or see some of the specimens in the NUS anatomy museum. not forgetting, he must also go buy a bio/med dictionary to find out wat is the defination of "membrane"

Peeptom
27-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Probably can spill from the asshole and kena the cheebye. Be careful.

ENTS
02-03-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm really impressed!
Through all the advices by fellow brudders,
I realized that many brudders here are really
strong in anatomy and biology.
Are you guys doctors or something?
How come knowledge so solid one?
Even a bio grad like me oso don't know so much.
'peifu' 'peifu'.

tainted
02-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ENTS
I'm really impressed!
'peifu' 'peifu'.

it brings a whole new meaning to the phase "dont teach ur father how to fuck"
:D

Peeptom
02-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by ENTS
I'm really impressed!
'peifu' 'peifu'.

Mai Sianz lar.
Now NUS and NTU biology dun teach anatomy...
Maybe the physiology do, but not alot.
BTW, now "biology" is known as "life science".
Life science now concentrate on molecular and cell biology.
If u dun know that much, dun pretend.

Anyway, who else need advice.

ENTS
02-03-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Peeptom
Mai Sianz lar.
Now NUS and NTU biology dun teach anatomy...
Maybe the physiology do, but not alot.
BTW, now "biology" is known as "life science".
Life science now concentrate on molecular and cell biology.
If u dun know that much, dun pretend.

Anyway, who else need advice.

Hahaha.. Brudder Peeptom, can tell
u are doing "life science" NOW?
Actually I graduated back in 94',
so many things threw back to school liao.
If not, probably can oso contribute a bit.
Maybe I should go back to my old text book.

farark
03-03-2003, 12:01 PM

Oh No... Not another kid in this forum.:(

g_aberlado
03-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Next time cum in mouth. Definitely wont get pregnant. 100% Sure.

opticum
06-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by g_aberlado

Cum On Face, even better.

More shiok ;)

CumKing
06-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by g_aberlado

LOL.........

Cum on her toes if u want to be REALLY safe...far far away from her pussy...kekekekeeke

Regards

CK