PDA

View Full Version : Pretty MD Personal Assistant - Michelle

idjones
17-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Dear Bros, just sharing a FR from Bro Iceman7. As usual, please contact Bro Iceman7 for her contact no.

Thanks to Bro Iceman for making the arrangements.
Great to meet up with u in person. This is my 1st
group session, it was great fun...can tell the gals
treat you with lots of respect. Whatever you asked,
they will do it. Whatever you get, I got it too...we
should do it again. Another time, another conquest ok?

Had a good time with Michelle, a SYT from PRC. She has
a well-proportioned body that is slim and hot and she
really knows how to tease and play with you.

She is working as a Personal Assistant, reporting
directly to a China MD in Singapore.

She came after work, dressed like a office lady. Got
that sexy executive look, with her spectacles on.
Young, 22 yo.

Chit chat to break the ice and then we showered
together. Came out and proceeded to the bed where we
started touching each other all over and i undressed
her. A pair of sexy firm boobs was the treasure i
unearthed!! SOP catbath before bj. 1 thing is she
talks quite a bit during the session, playful, at
times will looked over to see what IceMan is doing to
the other lady...
BJ was skilled and she covered little bro with cap
using her mouth along with good use of tongue and
strong suction. Variety in the way she blows, not juz
going through the same old motions. Duration was also
quite long, and she was patient to my requests.

She likes to be fingered and really wild being on top
during the bonk. I took the lead and went straight to
missionary. Hole was tight and wet though. Moans were
also quite arousing, good to enhance my pleasure.
After finishing and washing up, IceMan still busy
working on that lady, we watched them...she even went
over to help...these gals really treat him like KING.
What can I say, a good session and a free
show...really make my day !

Looks: 8 (Above avg, SYT)
Boobs: 7 (B cup, a handful of perky breasts topped
with nice nips)
Body : 7.5 (slim, stats abt 33-24-35) Ht 160
BJ: 7 (good suction)
FJ: 7 (tight and wet)
GFE: 6.5 (yes, really feel it during the fxxk)
RTF: yes!

sgarsemen
17-06-2006, 03:47 PM
sound promising.... :D
wat de damages leh.....

(",)
17-06-2006, 05:23 PM
ooh. so bro ice take one ger u take one ger? or both share share the 2 gers?
anyway whats the combination? michelle n who? damage? sounds like real fun.

BigMatt
17-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Ya man .....
See the thread really intetesting and start to imaging liao.
Can bro post a more detailed one?
Thank in advance

idjones
17-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Compliments of Bro Iceman7, the sneak preview of the MD's Personal Assistant :D

http://i5.tinypic.com/14nekj8.jpg

IceMan7
17-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Hi idjones,
Thanks for starting this thread...

Hi All,
Please help me up his points...:D
Cheers!

angie II
17-06-2006, 07:18 PM
She is working as a Personal Assistant, reporting
directly to a China MD in Singapore.

She came after work, dressed like a office lady. Got
that sexy executive look, with her spectacles on.
Young, 22 yo.

Now dats a nice pic!

Hmm.. i have difficulty cracking my head as 2 how she got her present job, do u? :rolleyes:

I know u have ur reasons 4 not displaying her full face here.. however i have a fetish 4 women in glasses.. get my hint? No & pls dun upload onli her glasses here ;)

4li4s3r
17-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Waaaaa ... nice pic ...

Bro Iceman7 ... what is the damage for her :rolleyes:

cavemao
17-06-2006, 08:08 PM
nice fr but wats the damage like?? or she's the type will pick and choose one?

IceMan7
17-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Waaaaa ... nice pic ...
Bro Iceman7 ... what is the damage for her :rolleyes:
You ask for 1, I gave u 3 contacts...:D

4li4s3r
17-06-2006, 08:14 PM
BRO ICEMAN7 ... YOU ARE SOLID PERSON :D

Leg will weak for couple days down the road liao ... ;)

kefuso
17-06-2006, 08:17 PM
For once, I can indulge in a world of my own...pretending to be the MD and bonking my own PA...kekeke.... :D

But wonder if the real MD got miss such a lobang or not??? What if the MD is also one of the samsters here and imagine when they meet up in the hotel.... :p

alex18122003
17-06-2006, 09:03 PM
You ask for 1, I gave u 3 contacts...:D
Hi Bro.....Iceman
Can i have her hp nos? Pls..... TKS

alex18122003
17-06-2006, 09:04 PM
TKS bro.... for those nos.

laoren50
17-06-2006, 11:19 PM
So tempting PA, don't know need how much to her appointment leh:D

idjones
17-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Hi idjones,

Hi All,
Cheers!

No worries bro Iceman7. You are the man!

BTW, only 1 bro here up me points, but never mind, we are all here to share and enjoy. Bro Iceman7 should be voted as the next President :D

yeokokkien
18-06-2006, 02:25 AM
can i have the contact number....?would like to try her.......

longbow888
18-06-2006, 02:34 AM
No worries bro Iceman7. You are the man!

BTW, only 1 bro here up me points, but never mind, we are all here to share and enjoy. Bro Iceman7 should be voted as the next President :D

hi bro, how to add ur points. I press the "scale icon" on the right corner, but dont see ur points up leh...pls educate me...:rolleyes:

twpkevin
18-06-2006, 05:05 AM
bro longbow888...u not enough power and rep..need pple to up u till the required rep b4 u can add rep urself...i last time newbie aso dunno...so when a bro share fl contact wif me...i told him i up him but kenna same problem as u..lolz..but after time and gd posts...pple also up me till i myself able to add rep..!:p

twpkevin
18-06-2006, 05:07 AM
Bro Iceman7 can share the PA's contact no??
cheers!!
Bro idjones...will up u when i get back the ability...juz up someone earlier

kev75
18-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Hi Bro.....Iceman
Could i have her hp nos? Pls..... TKS

dreamer ric
18-06-2006, 08:43 AM
hi Bros,

I am new here. Can i have the her contact? Or any bros here has and interesting contacts which haven't try yet, need me go check it out? Pls PM me bcos i new to this scene and lack of contacts.

Don't scold newbie ok...thanks in advance...

cheers

ron880088
18-06-2006, 09:45 AM
BRo,idjones
After reading your FL on Pretty MD Personal Assistant - Michelle. I really want to try. Can had the contact.
I will send U a private message to your idjones for my contact Number: 9738XXXX

My email: [email protected].

Thanks
Ron

twpkevin
18-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks bro iceman 7 for the contacts..will post FR after i tried her...will up ur pts after 24hrs since u share extra info...juz up bro idjones 1st!:)

ravid
18-06-2006, 12:14 PM
hi IceMan7 bro can intro me Pretty MD Personal Assistant - Michelle
? if have can give me the no. ?

idjones
18-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks bro iceman 7 for the contacts..will post FR after i tried her...will up ur pts after 24hrs since u share extra info...juz up bro idjones 1st!

Bro twpkevin, thanks for the points. Thanks also for others bros who upped me! We (serious bros) are here to share our experiences and enjoy our sex life :D

Last but not least, those bros who upped me, I encourage to up Bro Iceman7 too, since he is the one who introduce all the 3 GEMS to me, without him none of us will be sextified :D

ericgo18
18-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Bro iceman7,
kumxia for the contact, up u already.

silvercat
18-06-2006, 07:38 PM
the pic looks really sexy...Lord iceman can PM the contact to me? really admire you very much!

asdfghjkl
18-06-2006, 07:51 PM
the FL seems to be wearing a guy's clothings and she is married? :confused:

shrek
18-06-2006, 08:03 PM
bro idjones,

can i have her contact? will like to try on her.. promise a good FR!

4li4s3r
18-06-2006, 08:07 PM

That was idjones' or Iceman7's ... kekekeke ... kidding hor bro .... :D

dasda_dada
18-06-2006, 08:13 PM

Married? How do you know?

angie II
18-06-2006, 08:26 PM

hey.. not sure whether 2 call bro or sis since the other day in adult discussions about sex section, a brudderr claim u 2 be female, hehe.. bud more importantly whenever i see ur posts theres nothing provocative or offensive about them so it gave me a nice impression of u. ok i admit i was too lazy 2 study ur post history :p

As 4 the FL's dressing well shes supposed 2 be a PA mah.. rite? Possibly married in china also can.

n7670i
18-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi bros Iceman. I have pm you as I hope that to enjoy with her before I go off for business trip. :)

newbieboy
18-06-2006, 10:05 PM
The ring's on her middle finger la.. Can't be wedding finger, unless she double-jointed! :D Looks damn bloody hot in a men's shirt though.. Mmm

KinJioKar
19-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Iceman 7 Bro.

Thks for the contact. Shall try her and upp u when i get back my power

Acidburn
19-06-2006, 09:15 AM
It seems to me that she is wearing your shirt....lol!!! Btw, her mouth/teeth in this pic is quite a turn-off. :cool:

Compliments of Bro Iceman7, the sneak preview of the MD's Personal Assistant

shiokmc
19-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi idjones,

Hi All,
Cheers!
tkx for the sneak preview:D

silvercat
19-06-2006, 01:57 PM
there must be many bros got her contact...waiting for FRs!:D

ah bimmer
19-06-2006, 03:17 PM
bro ice-man 7

Can i have her number too.
Thanks

silvercat
19-06-2006, 07:43 PM
still dont know how much is the damage ah?

idjones
20-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Arrived in Singapore this afternoon around lunch time. For this trip I have 2 missions:

1) To try Michelle for one on one session at my hotel
2) To try this girl called "Gao Jeai"

Since this thread is about Michelle, let me write my encounter with her in this thread, while I will create a new thread on Gao Jeai.

I called Michelle last night to arrange a one on one session at my hotel this early afternoon. She said ok. As you all know she is working during the day, so she had to find an excuse to visit me in the early afternoon. Don't know what she told her MD boss :)

Upon her arrival, she was wearing her office attire, and with the red color spectacles, looks so damn sexy. I just realized she also got nice dimples when she smiles.

She's not as pretty as Candy, but in my eyes, she still pretty and the more you look at her, the prettier she becomes.

I think I don't need to go into details on her, a bit tired now after my evening session with Gao Jeai, so I keep this short, and for bros who wanted her statistics, please read the page 1 of this thread.

The only info I left out was the damage. She charges $130 for 1 shots. She said 2 shots she charges another $100, and I asked her for overnite $400 (maybe a bit too much, but that's the opening price, can still bargain if interested)

We are already on page 3 of this thread, and there are no FRs yet. Please contribute your FRs once you tried Michelle, can bros?

sunnylow67
20-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Well done! Too bad I'm on long assignment overseas......

You guys have fun!

kefuso
20-06-2006, 03:55 PM
We are already on page 3 of this thread, and there are no FRs yet. Please contribute your FRs once you tried Michelle, can bros?

As per bro idjones request, below is my simple FR on Michelle...Managed to book her for a time slot that is mutually convenient to us and proceed happily to check in and wait for her at the designated hotel...After a short while, she arrives...First look, raffles place gals look...wearing red specs and office attire...Came inside and tcss a bit...As both was getting horny, we strip each other and began frenching....then her hp rings and I let her answer it...suddendly, a naughty thought came into my mind...while she is trying to talk to another bro, I kiss her on her lips...with tongue twirling...and she couldn't answer the other bro clearly with words like "Wo wan shang..mmm..dian you kong...mmm...si de..."...i.e. talking in one piece one piece....hahaha....she says I very naughty and make her sounds like not attentive at all... :p

After which, she says she wanna punish me for being naughty and catbath me followed by bj....and without asking me, she mounted on me...saying "I am raping you for being naughty"...kekeke....well, we make love like 2 long lost lovers with deep frenching along the way and she keep saying "Ni gao wo...wo yao...gao wo..." before we both cum together while she is hugging me tight on my back....

Proceed to shower before leaving the room happily...

Looks: 6.5/10 (Bonk her w/o specs as she looks more CFM)
Body: Well proportioned with no extra fats
Boobs: Well endowed....nice to hold and suck
Pussy: Well trim pussy hair (will not get lost in there, unlike some PRCs where their pussy hairs is point of no return...can get in but never get out)
Armpit hair: clean shaven...and its rare for prc...wonder why most prc don't shave??? i
BJ: 5.5/10 (pretty SOP) and not much suction or pattern...
FJ: 7/10 with lots of frenching (bros that eats garlic or onion better spray some mint breath before frenching or else she might be feels like kissing a rubbish chute...:D )
Damage: $130 + room + cd....

Once again, many thanks to bro iceman7 for sharing this gem and hopes bros will take care of her....Happy bonking

shiokmc
20-06-2006, 03:58 PM
just spoken to her... think she gotta work OT tonight [in her office] and would only knock off about 9pm.....

shucks... clash of timing so i gotta give her a miss [for now]

4li4s3r
20-06-2006, 08:36 PM
just spoken to her... think she gotta work OT tonight [in her office] and would only knock off about 9pm.....

Sound like punishment from the MD :rolleyes:

idjones
20-06-2006, 10:36 PM
When I asked her if she ever made love with her MD boss, she said not a chance, her boss is a fierce one, that sometimes scream at her,she said :mad:

berd0906
20-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi idjones,

Hi All,
Cheers!
bro able to let me have michelle contact?? thnxs

4li4s3r
20-06-2006, 11:23 PM
imagine one day ... the MD accidentally book her ... kekekeke ... damn funny :D

idjones
20-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Then she will move up the corporate ladder fast, and will become the Assistant Vice President :D

beijixiong
21-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Hi bro idjones,
The pic that you posted on Michelle is really very nice. IMHO, I feel that it's a turn on more than a turn off. I like her shirt, showing off 'half ball', and that smile of hers, really sweet. Makes me even more feel like want to meet her.
Can you share her contact with me?
Thank you so much.

libraguy75
21-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Then she will move up the corporate ladder fast, and will become the Assistant Vice President :D

Maybe she would become Special Asistant to the President ??

:D

david310170
21-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Bro Iceman7,

I am a newbie here can i have her contact?

Thank you very much.

nikboy
21-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Bro ICEMAN7,

As you can see am not a newbie. Help to share her contact.

Thanks in advance.

SWRT
21-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Bro ICEMAN7,

can share her contact? Thank you.:)

MysticTutor
22-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Hi Bro,

I would like to join in the queue for this lovely Michelle as you describe. Can I have her HP number as well?? Much appreciated.

silvercat
22-06-2006, 01:42 PM
I think you need to PM bro iceman7 for her contact ah...

Hi Bro,

I would like to join in the queue for this lovely Michelle as you describe. Can I have her HP number as well?? Much appreciated.

idjones
23-06-2006, 06:41 PM
I believe her contact was given to a lot of Bros here by Iceman7, but it has been pretty quiet..... what's going on? Hope it wasn't given to the number collectors :rolleyes:

newbieboy
23-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey sorry bro I tried to arrange with her but she wasn't free. See my FR on IceMan7's Candy

silvercat
23-06-2006, 08:30 PM
where is your FR on candy? cannot see that ah...

Hey sorry bro I tried to arrange with her but she wasn't free. See my FR on IceMan7's Candy

libraguy75
24-06-2006, 01:09 AM
I believe her contact was given to a lot of Bros here by Iceman7, but it has been pretty quiet..... what's going on? Hope it wasn't given to the number collectors :rolleyes:

Bro,

Me just had Celine.

Need time to save up $$$ for Michelle.

Hope to try her soon.....

:)

Brokerguy
24-06-2006, 04:42 AM
Any contact of Cindy to share?

IceMan7
25-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi kefuso,
Thanks for sharing the FR... :D

longbow888
25-06-2006, 09:42 PM
called her a few times, but couldn't get through. maybe she is busy....
will keep trying...

idjones
25-06-2006, 09:49 PM
called her a few times, but couldn't get through. maybe she is busy....
will keep trying...

Yeah man, don't give up. She is really worth it ! :D

badwolf
26-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Firstly thanks to my office IT guy for giving me Iceman7 contact but more importantly to Iceman for trusting me with the contacts

Its been a long long time since my last FJ (was retrenched and a bit low spirit)..Anyway I called up Michelle and she was available. Stupid me also called H81 to ask if I can reserve room. You can tell I hv been in a cave when I ask the counter staff what is minimum hour and cost ?

Quickly empty my bladder. Michelle arrived punctually (She was waiting nearby Waterloo street temple).. Pleased with her looks (remind me of an real estate agent I once bonked). Young, light brown shoulder length hair and the innocent look with her maroon coloured specs. TCSS abit about her specs and then she pressed my crouch as to see if its jacked up.She teases me saying its bulging out of my pants. She said she just bathed ..so did I .. and then I undress her as my didi was straining to get out of its cage. Cup her round and ample breast, mouthing it and stabbing it with my tongue.. she mmmmh. Took off my pants .started to finger her pussy...I am a boob man so my tongue was never far from those domes tits..Lick, flip and stabbed my tongue again and again on her tits..she ooohs..she turned me on back and put the rubber on my didi and started her BJ..now I ooohs and ooohs..she jumps right in and more ooohs and oohs.as she gyrates with her hips..I turn her over on her back and begin to pump her with slow and steady strokes.. She moans and ooohs with each slow in and out strokes .I felt her gripping my didi harder with her clits. my stroke became faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and FASTER, FASTER and out came my load..

We bathed, TCSS a bit. Damage is $160 (incl room and rubber) and some deservedly tips..We happily left our lovenest.

Conclusion
Good points : looks, slim body, nice breasts( one of my fetish) and good attitude; no rushing
Bad point: ( She keeps getting SMS and calls.. a bit turn off but understandable)

Service: 8/10
Frenching: Did not try..you can tell she not that keen
BJ: 6/10
RTF: No problem

Extra:
Now I in office and lusting at some of the girls. my cock hardens whenever my favourite ones pass by as I imagined pumping them on their desk with their skirts roll up to waist.

eeemen
26-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Finally managed to get thru her over the weekend. However she told me that she's been busy and quite tied up for next few days. So told her will contact her again in the next few days. Hopefully can arrange for something then will report back.

Thanks bro Iceman for the contacts!!

BIGFIGHTER
26-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Many thanks Bro Iceman for the contact

Tried thie MD PA lst week afternoon
and following is my personal rating

Looks: 8.0 /10
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10 ( SOP )
FJ: 7.0/10
Damage: $130 + room
RTF : May be

Once again, many thanks to bro iceman7

Cheers

badwolf
26-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Firstly thanks to my office IT guy for giving me Iceman7 contact but more importantly to Iceman for trusting me with the contacts

Its been a long long time since my last FJ (was retrenched and a bit low spirit)..Anyway I called up Michelle and she was available. Stupid me also called H81 to ask if I can reserve room. You can tell I hv been in a cave when I ask the counter staff what is minimum hour and cost ?

Quickly empty my bladder. Michelle arrived punctually (She was waiting nearby Waterloo street temple).. Pleased with her looks (remind me of an real estate agent I once bonked). Young, light brown shoulder length hair and the innocent look with her maroon coloured specs. TCSS abit about her specs and then she pressed my crouch as to see if its jacked up.She teases me saying its bulging out of my pants. She said she just bathed ..so did I .. and then I undress her as my didi was straining to get out of its cage. Cup her round and ample breast, mouthing it and stabbing it with my tongue.. she mmmmh. Took off my pants .started to finger her pussy...I am a boob man so my tongue was never far from those domes tits..Lick, flip and stabbed my tongue again and again on her tits..she ooohs..she turned me on back and put the rubber on my didi and started her BJ..now I ooohs and ooohs..she jumps right in and more ooohs and oohs.as she gyrates with her hips..I turn her over on her back and begin to pump her with slow and steady strokes.. She moans and ooohs with each slow in and out strokes .I felt her gripping my didi harder with her clits. my stroke became faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and FASTER, FASTER and out came my load..

We bathed, TCSS a bit. Damage is $160 (incl room and rubber) and some deservedly tips..We happily left our lovenest.

Conclusion
Good points : looks, slim body, nice breasts( one of my fetish) and good attitude; no rushing
Bad point: ( She keeps getting SMS and calls.. a bit turn off but understandable)

Service: 8/10
Frenching: Did not try..you can tell she not that keen
BJ: 6/10
RTF: No problem

Extra:
Now I in office and lusting at some of the girls. my cock hardens whenever my favourite ones pass by as I imagined pumping them on their desk with their skirts roll up to waist.

idjones
26-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Up you Badwolf for your ooohs and ooohs..and more ooohs and oohs FR :D

IceMan7
26-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Up you Badwolf for your ooohs and ooohs..and more ooohs and oohs FR :D
You up, I also Up him... too bad he got no power yet. Can someone help ;)

idjones
26-06-2006, 06:31 PM
If you can teach me how to give him the Rep Power, I'll do that....

cylinder99
26-06-2006, 07:20 PM
this michelle sounds delicious :D

cylinder99
26-06-2006, 07:26 PM
michele sounds delicious :D

shchen
26-06-2006, 09:25 PM
You up, I also Up him... too bad he got no power yet. Can someone help ;)

No issue I have up him 4 points. Hope this help.

Cheer!

idjones
27-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Wah... Badwolf should be a happy wolf after seeing his points now.... :D

idjones
27-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I just remembered one thing she said after my bonking session. As I was admiring her boobs, she said her friend's boobs got smaller in size after her boyfriend suck and suck her friend's boobs. So I told her, if she wants me to make her boobs smaller, just let me know so I can suck until no more milk inside :D

david310170
27-06-2006, 02:48 PM
You all are lucky to get her. I messaged her but no reply.

kefuso
27-06-2006, 02:58 PM
So I told her, if she wants me to make her boobs smaller, just let me know so I can suck until no more milk inside :D

Bro, if she wants her boobs to become bigger and firmer, do let me know...I can massage for her everyday till it becomes as big as a papaya...kekeke :D

kefuso
27-06-2006, 03:03 PM
You up, I also Up him... too bad he got no power yet. Can someone help

Wah bro...u never up my pts depsite of my 2 FRs dedicated to your gals :(
Anyway, he needs to have certain postings before gaining rep power of 1...Doesn't means 15 pts = 1 power....Thus, he needs to bonk more gals, write more FRs....kekeke :D

idjones
27-06-2006, 05:08 PM
You all are lucky to get her. I messaged her but no reply.

Did you mention intro by Jason?

david310170
27-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Bro Idjones,

Mentioned that leow, maybe she only read chinese sms.
I will try to message her again (in english, my chinese is lousy). Hope to get reply.

xiao liao
27-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Bro Idjones,

I will try to message her again (in english, my chinese is lousy). Hope to get reply.

bro, it is high time to brush up the chinese... i used to know nothing on chinese SMS... KNN, now i can SMS faster than the PRC in chinese!!!!... better learn lah.... i thought the government also promote to learn chinese because they see the needs for us to communicate with PRC!!!!

I can tell u i use the chinese SMS to xian many PRC so tat i build some relationship with them.

xiao liao

idjones
27-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Bro Idjones,

Then I really don't know.... I made my arrangement using English, she has no problem replying to me in English (both sms and conversation).... my suggestion is try again....:D

loveFL
27-06-2006, 06:24 PM
bro idjones

Thank for the Michelle no., trying to call her for making appointment. But the phone always not on? SMS liao also no reply? Kind to checks? Thank you.:)

idjones
27-06-2006, 06:38 PM
bro idjones

Thank for the Michelle no., trying to call her for making appointment. But the phone always not on? SMS liao also no reply? Kind to checks? Thank you.:)

I try to call her number just now, I think she switch her HP off.

Bro Iceman7, you got any news from her? I'm a bit worry that she lost or quit her job cause she finds freelancing more interesting and more money :)

pxylene
27-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman for Michelle contact and below short personal rating on this prc gal

Looks: 7.0 /10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 6./10
FJ: 7.0/10
Damage: $130 + room
RTF : May be as whole session like SOP with these prc gal

Once again, many thanks to bro iceman7

sambrother
28-06-2006, 12:47 AM
bro..
can i have her contact?
MD assisitant!
super turn on sia!!!
hahaha..

PM me please.

cooler8
28-06-2006, 10:35 AM
hi guys,

firstly, thks to bro Iceman7 for this gem's contact. As promised, a FR in return.. Sorry that I was late in my FR but here goes..

Called her to make an appiontment in the evening at H81..Checked in and took my shower as i waited for her arrival.Ding Dong, the bell goes off.. Opening the door, she was standing there with her office attire..First impression she gave was a sweet looking fresh graduate working for an MNC.hehe. Led her into the room and TCSS abit to break the ice while I slowly stripped her to reveal her two beautiful melons.. My tongue was ready to attack the melons when she stopped me saying that she wanted to shower..I then proceeded to help her to strip while I explored her body..
She proceeded to shower while I waited patiently for her on the bed..Once she settled in, I proceeded with the battle.. I attacked her melons like a hungry wolf..She goes "hao su fu", "ni hao hauy" and that made me more beastly..I then fingered her love hole and My! It was wet...I fingered her while I savoured her two melons and when I had my fill, she proceeded to cap me and gave me a BJ.. Her BJ was nothing to shout about (after I tried Jessy BBJ)
I then positioned her and entered her the missionary with both her legs raised..hehe. She goes.. "hao da" ,"ni hao li hai".. I then pumped her for a good 10mins before I offloaded my ammo in the doggy postion..Overall, it was a good session and her attitude was quite good..

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
BJ : 5/10 (SOP & short)
Fj : 8/10 (responsive and lot's of sound effect)
RTF : need to build up Vit M
Cost $130 exclu rooms..

Think she will be better if she does role play in her attire with stockings..That makes a complete OL fetish come true.:D

idjones
28-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Bro Iceman7, can you please help to track Michelle down? Her HP has been switched off for more than 2 days.

Is she not in Singapore?

Do you know any of her friends that know where she is, and whether she is still interested to meet our bros here?

Thanks bro...

badwolf
28-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Me too ..been trying to contact her too..but no luck..
hope its not because of some bad treatment by others bros.
She is a delicate treasure.

JOHNHEE
28-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Bros,
Supposed to meet her on Sunday ard 4pm, then she called again to cancel saying her aunt had visited her. My sensing is that she didn't reply because of that. Cheers.:)

idjones
28-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Bros,
Supposed to meet her on Sunday ard 4pm, then she called again to cancel saying her aunt had visited her. My sensing is that she didn't reply because of that. Cheers.:)

Phew..... I hope so.... don't want to lose a gem like Michelle. So I guess she is not available for the time being until her aunt returns to China then.....

That explains why her HP is switched off, cannot imagine if her aunt reads all her sms'es from us, immediately will ask her to pack her stuff and go back to China.....

sexkiller
29-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Phew..... I hope so.... don't want to lose a gem like Michelle. So I guess she is not available for the time being until her aunt returns to China then.....

That explains why her HP is switched off, cannot imagine if her aunt reads all her sms'es from us, immediately will ask her to pack her stuff and go back to China.....
Not necessary, her aunt may want to join her because can make a lot of money.
Anyway, thanks for your contact!
Not able to get her at this time also.

eeemen
29-06-2006, 08:26 AM

Yeah man, I really hope so! Maybe that's why she said she will be busy for next few days when I got thru to her over the weekend??

Let's hope its not the case of so many chasing after this one gem that scared her off to change her number?

Clitlover72
01-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi to all reputable and seniors here. Was supposed to have put up this FR last week. Was kind of busy and really sorry.

Would wanna thanks Bro Iceman for sharing her contact.

Well, it started with me asking for her contact from Bro Iceman. He was very sporting and willing to share. Got her contact and did not hesitate to contact her. Sent her a couple of SMS and finally manage to get a reply from her. It was a Friday evening. She needs to work till kind of late like 9pm. Soi, manage to convince her that I am able to meet up at 10pm and therefore, she agreed to meet up at her more convenient hotel. Was there kind of early, so, I proceeded to have a shower 1st and waited for her. After 30mins, the door bell rang and thru the peep hole, saw a very sweet looking girl. Invited her in and she was very sweet. I bought her a drink, green tea and she asked me if I have added any extra ingredients in. I said "NO, I am not such a despicable man." She smile and proceeded to slowly strip herself.

She went for her shower, an when she came out, she was wrapped in the towel. She sat beside me and we chatted. She apologise for being late and told me that she was unable to get a taxi. Anyway, she sure can talk and we chatted for a while. After that, I slowly make my move to pull her towel off, and she suddenyl jump onto me and sat on top of me, she look at me lustfully and said she wants to rape me. She grind her pussy on my dick and slowly starts to cat bath me. Shiok man....................................

She slowly move down and took a cab and cab me. Slowly sucking me and slowly working her mouth on my dick. She suck for a long 10mins. Finally, I can not tahan, I pull her up towards me and frenched her. She slowly guided my dick into her, sitting down on me. She sure is tight, can feel the tightness slowly empowering the grip on my dick. She pumped slowly. I really enjoyed the way she pumped herself on me. Switch to missionary and I start to command the attact, I pumed her fast and hard and all this while she was grabbing my shoulder and moaning away. Can't take it anymore and exploded into her. We rested and chatted again. Than, I feel something wrong with the way she phrased her words. She seems kind of depressed. After some persuation, she finally broke down and told me that she might want to discontinue her FL job. She said that she is very afraid of being caught and so on. I told her she can just stick and keep to a good numbers of customer will do and not entertain too many, She agreed and manage to make her feel better. We showered together and got dressed up. She left the room 1st and I proceeded to check out from the room. Overall, a very good fuck. Have mange to get her e-mail address and so far, is still keeping in contact with her via e-mail. Will defitely return and patronised her service again. Hopefully she has classified me as her preffered customer.

4li4s3r
02-07-2006, 11:44 AM
try to call her today ... her phone is still off ...
have to change direction lor ... :o

eeemen
03-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Me too, have been trying her all weekend, but could not get thru, calls or sms. Hopefully she's still around but laying low??

IceMan7
03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Me too, have been trying her all weekend, but could not get thru, calls or sms. Hopefully she's still around but laying low??
Hi All,
She will be taking a short break...:)

blursotong11
03-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Hello bros, sorry for being late to add my FR..

Had a session with her 3 weeks ago... Manage to contact her and told her to meet me at Hotel 81. At first she seemed to be worry that I will bluff her but in the end i manage to convince her. Waiting for her about 30 mins before she arrived as the taxi driver do not know how to come..

Upon arriving, she look dammed OL due to her spectacles. At first we talk cock about her job and personal life which co-relate to what was written. After few mins of talking cock session, We kissed with our tongue interlock one another while she strip herself and me and we went for a bath.. She bath for me and masturbate my dick... I look at her while she was masturbating for me.. Great figure.... Anyway after bathing, we dry ourself and went to bed...

She give me a cat bath....and keep saying that she want to rape me... ok lor... After that she cap me and we had a 69.. Damm shiok... one thing good about her is that there is no smell from her pussy... after 15 mins of heavy suction, I ask her to ride on top of me...she wanted me to do a doggy for her.. ok lor.. i went ahead but notice that her butt is damm small...anyway who care right.... after 10 min of doggy, we had missionary... 5 min later, she started mooing louder and louder and i could sense that she is cumming soon... Started to on my turbo and pump her... she also started to hold me and scratch me but who care..... few mins later, her juices flow out.. not really that much but all were contain inside her pussy so that it can continue to be wet and smooth... There was no hurry from her and few mins later, i got no choice but cum on her....

We rested for a while before we went to bath again and tcss for a while before i send her to Bugis as she want to go shopping...

Looks : 7.5/10
Figure : 32B 24 32
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7/10
GF Feeling : Yes
RTF : Yes if I got $$$

Hope you guy enjoy her service...

badwolf
04-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Lucky me..Michelle happens to switch on her HP and we made contact. Was supposed to meet up last nite but she asked if I am OK with that day lunch time. Lucky us we worked in town and I met up with her at 1:15pm.

She looks ravishing in her office attire , long hair and specs. We TCSS abt her disappearing act saying that her mum/aunt is intown and will shutdown for a month and abit..

Took off our clothes and I proceeded to bonk her SOP..As usual she quite chatty and had to stop a bit to chit chat. Then one final poundering and I cum into her. Wow,she really knows how to clamp her clits as I came.

We washed up n left. She had problem getting a cab. Had to jump in front of a taxi to stop one for her. Bros, take good care of her

Conclusion:
See my earlier FR. For now don’t think I will get tired with this gem. But my pole could do with some rest.. point of diminishing return..

Teatree
04-07-2006, 08:07 AM
This gal is not MD Personal Assistant. I called at 11.30am and she sound like just woke up. I really do not know which company will start work at 1pm or later.
She is probably playing the costume trick; prostitute wearing a office suit!

idjones
13-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Have mange to get her e-mail address and so far, is still keeping in contact with her via e-mail. Will defitely return and patronised her service again. Hopefully she has classified me as her preffered customer.

Bro Clitlover72 or any other bros who has her new contact or email, can share with me, because I want to RTF her but she is not picking up her phone. Please help :)

IceMan7
13-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi idjones,
She told me she will be taking a short break...I see the Q is starting..:D

idjones
16-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Me too ..been trying to contact her too..but no luck..
hope its not because of some bad treatment by others bros.
She is a delicate treasure.

Badwolf, any luck?

Can someone try to convince her to get back to the scene soon? Before we all turn into a Hungry Wolf and eat her up :D

rawsam
16-07-2006, 02:54 PM
bro mi would like to have her service any bro can pm me thk a lot..

newlander74
16-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi All,

1st of all, thanks to bro IceMan.

Sorry for the late FR. I managed to try Michelle on the 4th of July, the last day of her service. She said she will be taking a short break, until next month because her mama is in town, she wants to spend time with her. ......

Look: 7/10 (except her yellowish teeth, she looks like a decent office lady, this is the TURN me ON factor)
Body: 7/10 (she is too skinny)
Boobs: 6/10 (B cup)
BJ: 7.5/10 (use her tongue to wrap around my dicky, and use the tip of her tongue to lick my shaft)
FJ: 7.5/10 (well trimmed tight pussy)
RTF: yes (very GF feeling)

solidiceguy
16-07-2006, 05:15 PM
bro mi would like to have her service any bro can pm me thk a lot..

xiao liao
19-07-2006, 05:46 PM
i think this is one of the real gem from bro iceman.... but not sure when she is back? any idea?

xiao liao
29-07-2006, 06:53 PM
too much energy these days to cheong... dun know why....start thinking of michelle... anyone can give me a chance if she is still around??? i will not want to miss the chance....

xiao liao

oakenfoldsg
29-07-2006, 07:53 PM
hi bro, like her smile n body can share contact no: mah, [email protected]

ron880088
29-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Bro, Idjones

Hope U can give the contact or can arrange a session.
See your private message for My contact; 9738XXXX
email: [email protected]

Thanks, hope to hear your reply soon

ron

eeemen
31-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Bros, I had exchanged sms with her a few weeks ago but scheduling did not permit us to meet up. However since then I can't seem to get hold of her anymore. Wonder if she's gone ?

Bros, any update on her whereabouts? Thanks

IceMan7
31-07-2006, 06:30 PM
She is taking a break. ;)

easygoing228
01-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Taking a break?

Bro Iceman, thanks for sharing the contact! I decided to try my luck yesterday afternoon...Guess what? She actually reply my sms and we confirm an appointment around 2pm straight away in the afternoon.

Look : very OL and friendly
Body : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (accomodating and she's enjoying it she says she can't live without sex!)
bj : 6/10 (she says she seldom do it back home and commented that local samsters are more daring and aventurous cf China guy)
Damage : 130/1 shot excl rm/cd

Thanks again Bro Iceman!:)

BTW she'll be quite busy again starting next week...so all bros interested, mai tu liao>>>and try your luck as she told me she don't switch on her mobile phone all the time especially when she's working as she don't want to be distracted...

Good Luck!!!:D

idjones
01-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Taking a break?

Bro Iceman, thanks for sharing the contact! I decided to try my luck yesterday afternoon...Guess what? She actually reply my sms and we confirm an appointment around 2pm straight away in the afternoon.

Look : very OL and friendly
Body : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (accomodating and she's enjoying it she says she can't live without sex!)
bj : 6/10 (she says she seldom do it back home and commented that local samsters are more daring and aventurous cf China guy)
Damage : 130/1 shot excl rm/cd

Thanks again Bro Iceman!

BTW she'll be quite busy again starting next week...so all bros interested, mai tu liao>>>and try your luck as she told me she don't switch on her mobile phone all the time especially when she's working as she don't want to be distracted...

Good Luck!!!:D

You damn lucky guy :D , she won't even reply my RTF offer despite I try many many times contacting her.....

badwolf
01-08-2006, 08:01 AM
I think better set my hp on voice activation for her number..every now and then I will shout 'Michelle'. to dial her number..kekeke

idjones
01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
The "Reincarnation of the missing beauty".

Managed to get a reply from her, and immediately asked her to come to my hotel. She looks better than the last time I met her, which was about 2 months ago.

According to her, she got herself into trouble in the office answering SMSs and calls from the horny brothers of SBF :D

Now that her boss is back in China for a couple of weeks, she is like a bird out of her cage.

So to all bros here who has been queing for her, prepare you ammunitions and vitamin Ms, and fire !!!!

IceMan7
02-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Yes ! MD is back in China for a couple of weeks, she is like a bird out of her cage.

I am planning a RTF, Sorry I need to cut Q ! :D

xiao liao
02-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes ! MD is back in China for a couple of weeks, she is like a bird out of her cage.

ok, bro iceman u can go first... i m next on the Q liao....!!!

xiao liao

idjones
03-08-2006, 12:30 AM

No worries mate, u can cut anytime :D

IceMan7
03-08-2006, 09:30 PM
RTF done...she is still as G(.)(.)D ! :D

ron880088
03-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Bro, Idjones

Hope U can give the contact or can arrange a session.
See your private message for My contact; 9738XXXX
email: [email protected]

Thanks, hope to hear your reply soon

ron

IceMan7
05-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi ron880088,
Check yr email ... :D

lange
05-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi ! bro IceMan7 hope you dont mind to pass her contact to me new bite here . thank bro !already send you a message . :o

ron880088
05-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks bro Iceman7. I had just make a booking with her today.

Thanks

eeemen
07-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Wow, I dun seem to have the luck coz am still waiting for her reply to my sms. Or timings dun suit both of us? Anyway will keep on trying , good things must wait right?

IceMan7
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Hi ! bro IceMan7 hope you dont mind to pass her contact to me new bite here . thank bro !already send you a message . :o
Check yr PM... u asked for 1, I gave 7...:D

IceMan7
10-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Wow, I dun seem to have the luck coz am still waiting for her reply to my sms. Or timings dun suit both of us? Anyway will keep on trying , good things must wait right?
She is active, just spoken to her today...:D

xiao liao
11-08-2006, 08:02 AM
She is active, just spoken to her today...:D

bro, but seems her line is difficult to get through... i thought she probably has a long list of customer queeing...???

xiao liao

Luckytime
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I agree with bro xiao liao...the q must b as long as the shears bridge liao.:D

IceMan7
12-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I agree with bro xiao liao...the q must b as long as the shears bridge liao.:D
Q is l o n g... but she is free next few weeks (MD away), keep trying! :D

lange
13-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi ! bro iceman 7 thk for your contact .i was very lucky to try her last thur :p . she very playfull type . but i enjoy lot ! thank you once again bro iceman 7 for the contact . p.s ( sorry to all bros my english is ltd so cant post a nice FL :( hope you guys dont mind . sorry ! )

xiao liao
14-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Q is l o n g... but she is free next few weeks (MD away), keep trying! :D

wah lan... her boss away now is the best time to cheong!....Michelle is a real gem from bro iceman7...really can't afford to miss... she is on my hit list this week!

xiao liao

m600i
14-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi IceMan7, can pm me her contact.... dun want to miss the boat.... Thanks in advance.:D

xiao liao
14-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi IceMan7, can pm me her contact.... dun want to miss the boat.... Thanks in advance.:D

bro, sure dun miss this... she is the real gem from iceman...very very service oriented and accommodating....hope i dun bump on u ok?? LOL!!!

xiao liao

badwolf
21-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Actually Michelle sms (read wanted) me yesterday but had to meet Celine..so do contact her before her boss returns...:D

Smalley
22-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman7 for Michelle's contact.

Managed to meet her yesterday after a week of sms. She's attractive, chatty and playful. While pumping her in missionary, made fake moans and keep calling out baopei, baopei....Her techniques are pretty standard. What stands her out from other PRC girls are her attractive office lady dressing and look, friendliness and good girl friend feelings. I enjoyed my session with her.

Looks 8/10
Frenching Don't open her mouth
BJ 6/10
FJ 7/10
Damage $130 + room + cd
RTF Yes

badwolf
22-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman7 for Michelle's contact.

Frenching Don't open her mouth

Lucky you..she did not bring her mask...:)

benster
22-08-2006, 06:34 PM
wah kao eh u all say until she damn good. Bro Iceman7 can oso pm this newbie here, her contact? really wish to try out.:D

IceMan7
22-08-2006, 08:36 PM
What stands her out from other PRC girls are her attractive office lady dressing...

I totally agreed with U ! :D

http://i7.tinypic.com/259c2a8.jpg

IceMan7
23-08-2006, 08:13 PM
wah kao eh u all say until she damn good. Bro Iceman7 can oso pm this newbie here, her contact? really wish to try out.:D
Check yr PM. :D

IceMan7
25-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi ! bro iceman 7 thk for your contact .i was very lucky to try her last thur :p . she very playfull type . but i enjoy lot ! thank you once again bro iceman 7 for the contact . p.s ( sorry to all bros my english is ltd so cant post a nice FL :( hope you guys dont mind . sorry ! )
Short FR...but still must thank u for sharing.

Optimus_Prime
25-08-2006, 09:32 PM
and also she likes to bath SUPER-HOT water.. until her whole skin is Boiled to Pinkish-red in colour :p

looks like she still wearing her red specs...

IceMan7
28-08-2006, 07:30 PM
looks like she still wearing her red specs...
I just love the way she blows with specs ON ! :D

Renji_Arabai
28-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi Bro Iceman,new to the forum...hope you can pm me her contact ....thanks a lot in advance....

4li4s3r
28-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Yeap ... still remember the specs ...
unlucky that i can't see her on office attire ...
but lucky i still able to meet her couple weeks back ...
She likes to chat much ... so made the times fly quickly ...
all and all ... Thanks for Bro IceMan7 and IDJones for giving out the contact ... she is really rare gem ... :D

falconbite
29-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman7. Please contact Bro Iceman7 for her contact no.

Finally managed to met up with michelle after weeks of smses and calls.... she's one tough PRC to date even for a short fling. She has
a well-proportioned body that is slim and hot and she
really knows how to tease and play with you.

She was wearing jeans and a very sexy top and OMG, she wasnt wearing any bra.... WOW...

Chit chat to break the ice and then she proceeded to showered
as i had mine before she came. Came out and proceeded to the bed
where we started touching each other all over and i undressed
her. Her boobs was firm !! SOP catbath before bj. BJ was skilled and she covered little bro with cap using her mouth along with good use of tongue and strong suction. Variety in the way she blows, not juz
going through the same old motions. Duration was also
quite long.

After she finished her attack on my bro, i went south looking for
a wet caven.... she like to be eaten and fingered... constantly moaning.
After a while she took the lead and went straight to on top.
Hole was tight and wet though. Moans were quite arousing.
I finished her off missonary......

After bathing, i expected her to leave, but she cuddled herself beside me on bed, watching the liv-wham soccer game even though she mentioned she dun like soccer..... we left only when time expired for the room.... quite wonderful... just like your local gf.....

Looks: 8
Boobs: 7
Body : 7
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
GFE: 7
RTF: yes!

IceMan7
30-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi falconbite,
Thanks for sharing the FR...3 points for u. :D

bleudelmar9990
30-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Bro... IceMan7,

Can I have her contact? Thanks in advance

TheCoffeeBean
31-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Bro IceMan,

Mind to share the contact for Michelle, [email protected].:p

TheCoffeeBean
03-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Thx Bro IceMan7 for the contact and manage to have one session with Michelle 2 days ago, here is my FR for her.
I could feel it's not my day since I have no such great feeling like all those bros mentioned early before. After shower alone and laid on the bed, few chit chat and she looked bit tired and the bj is standard or maybe so-so 2min. asked to proceed the fj on top of her in missionary, I had no time to figure out and think more on the services all bros enjoyed, she laid and said comeon, baobei, kuaidian (faster)... I jus bonk n bonk... until i feel very tired (u know i came for the service n relax, eventually exhuasted myself)... asked her on top and to my surprise she said no, baobei, am tired, or shit asked again, she jus do it like a doll,... what could i say...I finished at last in missionary. Since this is my 1st try-out, I hardly to give further comments rather than my own feeling.

rating
Looks: 6.5/10 (bit fake into the office attire)
Boobs: 6/10 no much time try, not too bad,
BJ: 5/10 (suction no good n short)
HJ: not prefer can do myself
Frenching: Not allowed,
FJ: 6.5/10 (not willing to accommodate in diff positions , maybe she rush 4 something, she said got another appoint't)
Damage: $130 + room + CD + drink (not nice feeling that she even asked FOR $$$++ WITHOUT shaming for the service)
RTF: never try prc coz they too much $$$ sense.:(

Sori Bro IceMan7, this is my personal try out...

IceMan7
05-09-2006, 06:33 PM
check yr email . :D

kochie
06-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Bro Iceman,

PM mi her contact pls.... dying to try her liaoz...
thanks

jeffmill
08-09-2006, 09:40 PM
hi, bro can i have the number too..

Captain_Rock
09-09-2006, 04:36 AM
Hello Bro Ice MAn,

I am a newbie here.
Can u kindly gv me Michelle contact to me pls?

Thank u in advance.....:)

IceMan7
09-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Bro Iceman,
PM mi her contact pls.... dying to try her liaoz...
thanks
check yr email...:D

kochie
11-09-2006, 03:36 AM
wow! bro iceman, u fantastic man! asked u for 1, but received 5 instead!
will definitely return u a FR by mid week cos mi busy wif work these few days... hard on when reading so many FRs at 1 go! :D

kochie
11-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Dolly & Michelle really sounds delicious to mi now! :D

IceMan7
11-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Dolly & Michelle really sounds delicious to mi now! :D
Go for Michelle...:D

idjones
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
rating
Looks: 6.5/10 (bit fake into the office attire)
Boobs: 6/10 no much time try, not too bad,
BJ: 5/10 (suction no good n short)
HJ: not prefer can do myself
Frenching: Not allowed,
FJ: 6.5/10 (not willing to accommodate in diff positions , maybe she rush 4 something, she said got another appoint't)
Damage: $130 + room + CD + drink (not nice feeling that she even asked FOR $$$++ WITHOUT shaming for the service)
RTF: never try prc coz they too much $$$ sense.:(

Sori Bro IceMan7, this is my personal try out...

Bro, I upped you for your frank opinion.

psf1800
13-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks bro iceman for her contacts.
Had a session with her. I will keep my FR short.

i enjoyed my session with her. its not because she f*ck very well but she can break the ice and make u feel very comfortable with her around.

looks: 8 very pretty looks like tcs(xiu mei zhen)in specs(imo):D
breast: 7.5 B-C cup. looks good for her petit size
Butt: 6 small. not the best i've seen:D
body:7 slim and nice
bj: 5 the bj with suckion but a bit short (3-5min)
catbath: 5 very normal
fj: 6.5 very normal with soft moans
frenching : nev try
gfe: 9
damage 130 + room+cd
Rtf : SURE!

For those bros who want a relax and well chat gfe session i would recomend.
But if bros who are looking for a wild session of hot animal sex, i think should pass.
just imho.

blackrex
14-09-2006, 08:30 AM
tried michelle out 2 weeks ago on a sunday. sorry for the late FR. all i muz say iceman ya the man! i'm nt exactly a man who knows how to express well or type well as u notice all my FRs is short but still, FR is a must!. here it is. the sunday didn't go quite well as most of the rooms are all filled up. dunno y but for some particular reasons on a sundae afternoon.
the overall experience was fantastic. oh yes! i love her red spects!

overall:
looks: 7.5/10 ( too bad she did not turn up in office wear)
body: 8/10
boobs: 8/10 ( i like!)
french: na
FR: 8/10 (accomodating!)
bj: 7/10 ( a little rush)
GFE: 11/10 ( oh man super girl fren feeling! we actually utilised the whole 2 hours. chatted and lye beside u juz like yr gf)
RTF: yes yes yes!

kochie
16-09-2006, 02:03 AM
wah! after reading all the FRs, really felt like trying Michelle liaoz....
but no more vit M after checking out 2 viet FLs... will try to save up for this PA liaoz..... :(

4li4s3r
16-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Just have a session two days ago with her ... As my brother require attention, quickly message her to made appointment ...
reaching the place and wait till her come ... she lates for 30 minutes, nevermind although waiting feels so long ... finally she reach the place and *ding dong*
I do see that she still sweet as before ...
Ah yes .. she still wears red specs and no Bra as usual :eek: ....
The overall experience is sextisfied as before ...

after session ... TCSS for a while ...
she mention that she needs to go back to china for a while but does not mention when she will fly there and back to Singapore though ... some problem with the MD she said.
Too bad to miss this rare sweet lady ... Damn you MD ... :mad:

faithwish
17-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Dear Bros,

I called michelle on monday and she told that she will be going back to china on wednesday. She send me a sms stating that she is already back in china and thus won't be around in singapore. I hope u guys will miss her.

faithwish
17-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Dear Bros,

I called michelle on monday and she told that she will be going back to
china on wednesday. She send me a sms stating that she is already back in
china and thus won't be around in singapore. I hope u guys will miss her.

faithwish
17-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Dear Bros,

I called michelle on monday and she told that she will be going back to
china on wednesday. She send me a sms stating that she is already back in
china and thus won't be around in singapore. I hope u guys will miss her.

TheCoffeeBean
17-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Bro, I upped you for your frank opinion.

thx bro idjones.

Arthurh
26-09-2006, 05:44 PM
So happened to receive her message on MSN today. She said that she is back in action again.

blackrex
28-09-2006, 08:51 AM
yup! jjuz RTF michelle. she wants me to inform all. she's back for businness again. pls call or sms her for appointments. =)

supersas
28-09-2006, 07:02 PM
hi bro iceman.can pm me michelle contact nos.thks

Renji_Arabai
28-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi ICE, can you also pm me her contact....thanks in advance...

screenserver
28-09-2006, 09:37 PM
HI bros..I wish i can share your experience also tho im new in SBF hope to learn how it works in here :0 Hope bro can share her contacts with me also .. I wan 1 will u give me 7?? Pls PM me ya .
Thks to all bros for your time to read this.
Happy Bonking !

falconbite
30-09-2006, 04:05 PM
just had a sextify rtf sexxion with michelle yesterday. well, she's definitely back and asking to calls of all bros here.....

cheers

PS - for contact pls contact bro iceman.

sjb1994
30-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Bro Ice, your PM box is full, can Pm me the contact? Thanks

sjb1994
30-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Double cliking, deleted.

IceMan7
02-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Bro Ice, your PM box is full, can Pm me the contact? Thanks
Check yr PM... :D

IceMan7
04-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Hi supersas,
Check yr PM... :D

graphixxx
04-10-2006, 09:20 PM
wah bro Iceman can pass me the contact too?...the room where her shot in office shirt looks like nice place...maybe can recommend oso :D

emaza30
05-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Bro Iceman, cam PM me the contract. HAve sent a PM to you.:D

IceMan7
05-10-2006, 08:16 PM
wah bro Iceman can pass me the contact too?...the room where her shot in office shirt looks like nice place...maybe can recommend oso :D
Check yr PM...:D

emaza30
09-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry bro, did not get ypur PM can sent again?

kira-san
09-10-2006, 10:38 PM
tried michelle today.. was kinda ichy till bth cause luna 15th of the 8th month juz pass lolx.. den called her last min when i got number from ice bro.. decided to meet at chinatown 81 at 8.00 she arrived late.. n i had already finish bathing n everything by the time she arrive..ok here is now wat happens.. things started out quite slow as she lie down on the bed wif me.. she had everything on while i onli had a towel.. we started talking abt alot of things like i in army now right why can come out all tis den wif a monthly of 350 how come i can spend money on tis type of lesiure.. lolx.. ok to main point.. she went to bath n came out wif a towel.. she slowly lie on to of me n start licking n sucking of my nipples.. woo her licking n sucktion is good.. can't wait her to go down more... slowly she went down n my small bro stand straight away ler.. she see me stand soo straight liao she put on the cd for me n slowly start to lick n give my didi a good sucking.. the sucking n licking's quite good.. n after a good bj she lie down and called me to come up.. as usual of wat normally china girls would do i feel..den i went up on her n start to slowly rock her ler... she was moaning softly n calling out yes baobei.. all tis.. den slowly n slowly i started to increase speed n everything.. den after awhile i called her to change positions to doggy.. she called me to be gentle as she had bad experience when comes to doggy.. soo i say ok.. i will try.. slowly my didi went in n out but yet there's a gentle moan from her.. after awhile she said baobei.. i wan more.. give me more.. soo i gave her lor.. treat her liao ah.. lolx.. den after awhile of hard rock.. called her to close her legs n lie down.. favourite position for me ah.. lolx..den starting to rock hard at the same time both hands on her breast playing wif her nipples n squeezing her breast.. n rock damn quick n hard.. den my organism comes ler..think tat's abt all bah

overall view
looks 8/10 -she wore specs damn like o.l
body 8.5/10 - nice soft breasts n firm butt wif a little fat at tummy
bj 7.5/10 - nice sucktion n licking but not long enuff to make u cum
fj 8.5/10 - not bad.. noe how to move her body thou i doing all the work
gf.f 7/10 - not much for the feel i suppose
rtf - don't think so.. not my habit
damage 130 wif cd . room xcluded

Vectra
10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
bro can PM me the contact

Seem like this lady service not so good after reading the back few pages...:confused:

Any comment???

Pom Pee Pee
10-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi Bro Ice,

I would like to have her contacts. Can pm me please?:)

Best Regards,

Pom Pee Pee

graphixxx
11-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Check yr PM...:D
Thanks bro! sorry havent had the time to log into SB :D

shyster
11-10-2006, 09:23 PM
First of all, would like to thank bro IceMan7 for the contactS.

but decided to try michelle since she was my initially target.

called her up at abt 12 today and quite a fierce voice answer. was abit scared but after I said the magic phrase (jason recommend one) her voice turned demure. asked her if today 6.30 can? she said ok.

at about 6pm, got a room and sms her the room number, and she arrived in less than 10mins.

ding dong. I opened the door and saw a slim young girl with tinted her. greeted her and invited her in. she was in a very relaxed mood and that put me at ease (as this was only my 2nd time). asked me to on tv as she wanted to watch some korean drama. she really can chat plus she gives you the kind of playful and teasing look when she chats with you. really turn on.

we both lay on the bed for a while and she teasingly asked me to go bathe as she said she doesn't need one. while bathing, she open the door and spot checked me. could see her undressing in the mirror. my little bro being to stand.

after drying up, proceeded to snuggle up to her on the bed. asked her what the show was about. and she gave me a summary in 5mins. all along, we were touching each other.

she then came on top of me and licked my nipples for about 2mins. then she opened the cd and was about to cap me when she saw my little bro. we had a little discussion on why my little bro was the way it was. until my little bro almost fell asleep. then outside got pple talking and she put a finger to her mouth. :confused:

anyway, by this time, little bro already half asleep. she asked me to make it hard again. like I go on/off switch like that. asked her how to? she then touch touch here and there, lick lick here and there, then managed to wake my little bro up a bit. then she cap him using a little bit of mouth action.

BJ was very very short, less than 2mins. then she lie down already. I then went on top of her. but she didn't allow kissing (don't even talk about frenching). she then applied some of her own saliva to her pussy and said she's ready. I was like :confused: ready? I wanted to give her pussy some licking, but she said don't want. what to do?

proceeded to insert my little bro into her pussy. beginned with slow and shallow strokes. she moaned a little. after about 5 mins, me legs were getting a bit tired, so asked her to go on top. again she refused. what to do? had to do all the work myself I guess.

after about 10mins, increased my speed and finally unloaded. was really exhausted after that. both of us washed up and lay on the bed for another 15mins of tcss.

dunno leh. my session seems not as happening as the other bros.

anyway....

looks: 7
breast: 7
body: 7
bj: 5 (dunno if can be classified as BJ or not)
catbath: 3 almost non-exisitent
fj: 6.5 very normal with soft moans
frenching/kissing : not allowed
gfe: 6.5
damage 130 + room+cd
Rtf : prob not. (as I wld prob try others 1st)

IceMan7
14-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Hi kira-san,

curiosityz
14-10-2006, 08:31 PM
bro thanks for the FR. :)

Rolex
15-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Brother IceMan7,
May I have her contact? Please pm me, Thanks!

shawnie
15-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi Bro Ice,

I would like to have her contacts. Can pm me please?

:)

racial69
22-10-2006, 02:25 PM
First of all, would like to thanks Bro IceMan7 for the contacts.

Decided to try Michelle yesterday and called her up and meet up at 4:00pm.

Her score-card:

Looks: 8
Breast: 8
Body: 8
Bj: 6
Catbath: 4
Fj: 6 (normal with soft moans)
Frenching/kissing : allowed
Gfe: 7
Damage: $130 + $20 + Room + Cd
Rtf : Maybe

IceMan7
22-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi racial69,
Thanks for sharing ... added 3 points to u...:D

moskba
29-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Sms Michelle and received her reply instantly, and i met up with her two hours thereafter.

Was skeptical about her look because there was no pic to see, so far all FLs i tried mostly fell short of the initial expectation compared to the pics. But once she was in my room i was like wow she looks pretty and charming, really i couldn't have asked more in terms of look, light make up wearing a red frame glasses.

She was very chatty and both of us lying on the bed TCSS with her legs around my waist, she asked where i got her contact, i said from Iceman and she said oh i see, and said she is a hot woman, she then showed me her long hair photo and asked if she looks pretty with her recent hairdo which is shorter at shoulder length, i realised she is very particular about her appearance because she keeps on looking herself in the mirror and asked again and agian is she looks good, i said yup!yup!

We shower together and she likes the water to be real hot, it's almost scalding my skin, her body was red all over after the shower because of that. To be honest i I enjoy the session very much, long time never had this kind of feeling already becasue mostly i was going through the motion only when bonking, but with her i feel very differently, may be this has got o do with the feeling and chemistry i had with her.

I gave her a lift to Greatworld after the session, she was holding my hand while we were walking out from the hotel, she bit my neck while waiting for the lift in front of another two couples, i guess a FL normally does not do this for the first time, she was holding my hand while walking to the car park, i was a bit worry what if someone i know saw us. Before dropping her off, i told her to get some medicine from the pharmacy, she actually caught a cold and was suffering from minor flu.

Look : 8/10. I like it a lot, big eyes and kissable lips
Body : 7.5/10 Petite but proportional, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 I guess it's a B cup, a handful
BJ : 7/10 Not too bad at all, i felt better even with CD compared to some BBBJ i had
FJ : 8/10 No rush, accomodating, soft moan
GFE : 9.5/10
RTF : Definitely

Thanks bro Iceman for the contact, i found her a very pleasant girl with great attitude, even though there were FRs suggested that her service is normal, may be i am a lucky one.

IceMan7
30-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi moskba,

IceMan7
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Brother IceMan7,
May I have her contact? Please pm me, Thanks!
Yr PM is full ... :(

rudd1234
04-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Met her yesterday, RTF and she is still as hot !

IceMan7
05-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi rudd1234,
Glad to hear u hv a good time with her, I hv not chat with her for a long time...maybe give her a call now. :D

IceMan7
11-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi Bro Ice,
I would like to have her contacts. Can pm me please?:)
Best Regards,
Pom Pee Pee
Hi Pom Pee Pee,
Hv you blow her Pee Pee yet? ;)

Pom Pee Pee
12-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Hi Bro Ice,

Wanted to but mostly had to put on hold. Reservist ends next week. Dun worry, i not collector. Anyway really appreciate for your concern bro.

Pom Pee Pee
12-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi Bro Ice,

Due to much psychological pressure to prove that i am not a number collector, i fixed up the appointment wif her initially at 2.05pm (just kidding about pressure). It was pretty much delayed as room was full. 20 mins later, called her and she came "Ding Dong". First look was ok, i was wrapped only in towel. She asked "Ni You Tao Ma(cd)?". I jokingly said dun have, can use plastic bag bo. hehe, we chatted for some time and she went on later to stroke my manhood. I started to lick her from top to Mount Faber and WTF no bra. Wa very nice to caress and feel spongy. Nips were pretty small although not PINK. She was chatty but she only answer 9/10 of my questions. The others she will jokingly answer "Bu Zi Dao". HEHE. The overall process was much like what most brothers had mentioned and after the session, she said that her MENSUS might be coming soon. So bros, MAI TU LIAO, faster bonk her or if not got to wait a few more days later. Last but not least thanks to Bro Ice for contact given.

heavenly_god
12-11-2006, 09:27 PM
hi bro, care to gave me her contact n private mss me, thanks.

etraveler1
15-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks to bro ice called Michelle around 4 pm and she could confirm 5pm appointment.

However reaching the hotel, she called me and told me her DaYiMa starting to show up. Xian already but since I am there, told her to come anyway.

She turned up punctually and walk in like a ray of sunshine. Quickly showered since I did that and jump into bed. Told me not to do her too long and be gentle as she doesn't want to get hurt because of her DaYiMa (what nonesene) BJ was good as I think she was trying to compensate. Did it for a long time and I think brother who like BJ will like her.

Really like her soft round breast. Very nice to carress with. Smooth and soft. Must be the best pair of breast I have carressed for a long long time.

Thereafter did the FJ missionary style. DaYiMa was just showing and not flowing yet so not messy at all. But since I promised, kept the FJ to the minimal, longer than she wished as she was trying very hard to make me come.

Overall quite nice as she really gives the GF feel. Also nice to know you are pumping a part timer who doesn't do 20 guys a day for just $130. How to complain.

RTF no. Somehow though quite attractive in her secretary get-up (she screw with her specs on; a first for me) and nice disposition, she is not quite my type.

Anyway thanks to bro ice for the contact. There's another 2 from him that I stil have to "pump" thru.

IceMan7
16-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi etraveler1,
Thanks for sharing the FR ... :D

IceMan7
22-11-2006, 08:47 PM
hi bro, care to gave me her contact n private mss me, thanks.

humbleBEE
23-11-2006, 06:03 AM
bro can share her contact with a "not so newbie" kekekeke

IceMan7
25-11-2006, 11:11 AM
bro can share her contact with a "not so newbie" kekekeke

IceMan7
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Sorry double post...:p

IceMan7
05-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi humbleBEE,
U asked for 1, I gave u 9 contacts. :D
Can you handle all the hot gals?

IceMan7
07-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Met Michelle today, seem like she is still very active.

intelamd007
08-12-2006, 10:43 AM
bro, can pm me her contact. Tks

bwhee
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi humbleBEE,
U asked for 1, I gave u 9 contacts. :D
Can you handle all the hot gals?

Hi IceMan

YOu have 9 FL contacts, incl Michelle ?

Please PM me.

Thank you.

IceMan7
11-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi IceMan
YOu have 9 FL contacts, incl Michelle ?
Please PM me.
Thank you.

IceMan7
19-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Good News guys...her Boss is on long leave till Jan 2007, I rtf this afternoon for 3 hrs. :D B E S T !

kingclarrie
20-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Hi IceMan7,

I am arriving in singapore this Saturday,Can u fix me with some of yuour FL Contact. Please PM me Thanks in Advance.

IceMan7
22-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Hi IceMan7,
I am arriving in singapore this Saturday,Can u fix me with some of yuour FL Contact. Please PM me Thanks in Advance.
Check yr PM. It is best you deal/call them direct. :D

suaveguy28
22-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Check yr PM. It is best you deal/call them direct.

Bro iceman7... ho say bo... so long bo see u around....:D

IceMan7
22-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Bro iceman7... ho say bo... so long bo see u around....:D
Nice talking to u this morning...lets meet up some day. :)

love2try
22-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi Bro,

Could I have contact of michelle?

Thanks in advance...
Love2try

davidpetery
22-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi

Today I met with her and she is very pretty gal

Look : 8/10. I like it a lot, big eyes and kissable lips
Body : 7.5/10 Petite but proportional, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 I guess it's a B cup, a handful
BJ : 8/10 Not too bad at all, i felt better even with CD compared to some BBBJ i had
FJ : 10/10 No rush, accomodating, Loud moan ( Gave me second time (FOC) as she was so horny)
GFE : 9.5/10
RTF : Definitely

Thanks bro Iceman for the contact

karaokesex
23-12-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have the contact too pls. thks

Hi Bro,

Could I have contact of michelle?

Thanks in advance...
Love2try

IceMan7
23-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi davidpetery,
Thanks for sharing the FR, added 3 points to you. :D

woodlands80
23-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Compliments of Bro Iceman7, the sneak preview of the MD's Personal Assistant :D

this pict was taken in 2002 ???

Orientation of image: 1
File change date and time: 2002:01:01 00:00:00
Image description: MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Image input equipment manufacturer: Minolta Co., Ltd.
Image input equipment model: DiMAGE F100
Software used: V101-00
Exposure time: 0.0333333

sammyboyfor
23-12-2006, 01:35 PM
this pict was taken in 2002 ???

Orientation of image: 1
File change date and time: 2002:01:01 00:00:00
Image description: MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

:D People often get caught out by the EXIF data.

tunku
23-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Hi Bro Iceman, hope you dont mind PM me Michelle's contact. Would like to up her before I return to my workbase in MM land. Would love something other than MM in my homeland. Kam sia sen la.

Da Vinci
24-12-2006, 12:45 AM
:D People often get caught out by the EXIF data.

HAHA!!!! boss speak his views here.. :D

qace
24-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi Bro IceMan7,

Can I pls have the contacts too.
thk u:)

moomelvin
26-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Iceman bro,

thanks for the contact ... will call them soon ...

IceMan7
27-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Iceman bro,
thanks for the contact ... will call them soon ...
U are most welcome :D

The Prophet
27-12-2006, 09:45 PM
IceMan7 can i please have her contact :)

bwhee
28-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks to Bro Iceman7.

Made appt with Michelle (PRC) in the afternoon.

Face : 7/10 (pretty and foxy)
Body : 7/10 (nice B-cup)
HJ : 5/10 (not experienced)
BJ : 6/10 (hardworking but not commando)
FJ : NIL (Didi not working today)
GFE : 9/10 (Very chatty and firiendly)
RTF : When Vit M is up

Overall : Enjoyable, a lot cuddling and frenching.

pufferfish
17-11-2008, 02:29 AM
humm..is she still on our shore ?

20-11-2008, 03:30 PM
I think she may not around........