PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

TonyCheong2
12-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Starting this thread for Agogo/Beer Bars discussion. :)

BlueDragon193
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Good to see another new thread, easy to look for info.:D

Cheers!

TonyCheong2
12-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Good to see another new thread, easy to look info.:D

Kumsia Pii BlueDragon193! :)

TonyCheong2
13-08-2015, 01:11 AM
In my humble opinion, best ago go bar in Bkk will be Baccara. :D

Always full house. And it's like world "tiko" congregation. :p

Baccara Agogo Bar is a humsup paradise for all the "upskirt" perverts from United Nations! :eek: :p

turtle_no15
13-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Baccara Agogo Bar is a humsup paradise for all the "upskirt" perverts from United Nations! :eek: :p

usually whats the price for the girls at baccara?

TonyCheong2
13-08-2015, 01:35 AM
usually whats the price for the girls at baccara?

Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28063)

If no time to research can engage naemlo's VIP hold hand service with BMW transfers. :p

turtle_no15
13-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28063)

If no time to research can engage naemlo's VIP hold hand service with BMW transfers. :p

thanks TC2. will go read up.

anyway anyone been to pinkpanther at patpong is it any good?

ahtecklim
13-08-2015, 09:34 AM

Its all a matter of what a person likes. Barccara may have a lot of nice girls but the place is expensive and the girls are like primadonnas. I rather masturbate in the toilet than fuck a starfish!

Many other places have what Singaporeans called ugly issan girls but they sure know how to party!

If you just want fuck the perfect body and white skin , go buy a sex doll from Japan! :p

Yokosi
13-08-2015, 12:33 PM

Baccara, the best ago go bar in BKK ?.

Above is subjective.

None of the ladies on both floors danced as in the some of the coyote bars in Patpong or as in Pattaya. Baccara ladies shuffled their feet in the over crowded dance floor down stairs and in " school uniform " at the upper level.

Too much Middle Eastern, Yipun, Korean and Farang fellows around in Baccara especially when it was show time on both levels.

Too pushy for ladies drinks from the ladies and serve personnel.

Was there with my friend, Lobster who danced at my table. Three ladies came. Of course, gave them their lady drinks. Later when Yipun youngsters who were back packer type came and sat at the next table, all three ladies zoomed to their table.

We, the seasoned veterans in ago go bars, laughed and were not :mad:.

The previous Baccara that was in Soi Cowboy, many years ago was better. Better in terms of ladies, their attitudes, cheaper in drink prices, ST and LT rates and of course, less expensive bar fine but all these are now history.

You have been to the old Baccara ?.

Yokosi
13-08-2015, 12:35 PM

You, the vmtech for Bangkok Agogo bars.

naemlo
13-08-2015, 01:01 PM
[

I diam diam also got someone to market my service. :D

Its all a matter of what a person likes. Barccara may have a lot of nice girls but the place is expensive and the girls are like primadonnas. I rather masturbate in the toilet than fuck a starfish!

Age is catching up, we look for quality and not quantity sex. I never like to f AGG ger even when I was young, they are super mechanical. I have more sextifaction via my faithful left hand than these gers.

ahtecklim
13-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Age is catching up, we look for quality and not quantity sex. I never like to f AGG ger even when I was young, they are super mechanical. I have more sextifaction via my faithful left hand than these gers.

Yeah lau liow, i prefer beer bars nowadays to watch the world breeze thru. Sadly bangkok has lost a lot of these.

Used to have the rock star treatment when i walk into a bar area but now adays no more! :(

ahtecklim
13-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Solly double post

TonyCheong2
15-08-2015, 01:22 PM
You, the vmtech for Bangkok Agogo bars.

Actually I'm not an Agogo/Beer Bar fan but I know there're many fans in this area.

The old thread was locked so thought so setting up this new thread to assist both newbie or veteran cheongsters to easily search for latest Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars info. :)

The serve personnel is pushy yes! Theres once got asked me to get another drink for myself even my drink haven't finish! :mad: I left after I finished my drinks.

I really detest pushy server staff!

I diam diam also got someone to market my service.

Your hold hand serwit good mah that's why have many referrals! :p

2335 Man
15-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi bros so any good Agogo bar that must visit in BKK. 1st time going. Please Help. Tkrs

Hurricane88
15-08-2015, 04:40 PM
deleted...:mad:

SEAsiaJoe
15-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Eh fucker, you go back to your viet thread and con people there. Nobody wants your comment. :rolleyes:

Hoot! Hoot!

Some people is really kiam kan. Making stupid comments again. Maybe he forgot how Big Sexy told him off once before.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Hurricane88
15-08-2015, 05:32 PM
deleted...:mad:

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 06:05 PM
You and SISSY SEAJ got a few things in common. Always like to assume things, accused without evidence and yes always contradict of youself.

First my nick is 88088, the TS nick is TonyCheong2.

You think I'm like you with so many clones? It's so apparent "isaigon" is you.
The way you post is exactly as "isaigon"

Why I worked up? Simple, we enjoying posting at here without any distrubance people like you? Like you, if someone were to stir shit you will get your gang to mass zap that fellow right?

And calling you fucker is correct term.
Did I say I own this thread and Thai section? :rolleyes:

And I thought non of your business, and just passing by? Passing by can return to comment back? Very contradicting, like always:eek:

wah 88088 kor kor fierce i up you point for this

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 06:22 PM
He walk into wrong section. Must be drinking too many viet coffee during his one month trip in Vietnam. :D

I up you back 1 point.;)

haha chill chill la. damn boring weekend i super holiday mood. thursday flying off alone but no program set for my 1 night of freedom.

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Very chill. If not he will get worse than that. :D

It's a party city. Doesn't lack of entertainment. One night of freedom. Go ogles girls at Baccara. Try to ask whose game for clubbing if you into disco. Otherwise can go Talad Rot Fai to jalan jalan see antique things, and thai mei mei, while enjoy their cheap food. ;)

i know a girl from pinkpanther agogo. but at patpong never venture there before so not sure to go alone or not. my 1 night of fun must enjoy worse case really is go baccara bio bio around haha. after that next day must go find my girl already.

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Patpong certain go go bars will rip off their customer, so you must take note which one to avoid.

Ya if you don't wish to spend a lot, just go to Baccara. Strike 2300hrs change to Thermae. Or you want go to MPs along suk 24 during day time, and try to get them over to your hotel with certain rate.;)

currently the girl from patpont quote 4500 over night. and some mp girls quote 3000 over night. anyway will reach bkk around 7+ in the evening staying in sukhumvit by the time i reach there 8 plus. walk out jiak dinner nice timing to go bio around asoke bio see got OL to wash my eyes if not go cowboy see see look look

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Yup. You got the correct rate for the girls at the MP. But minus point is you need to wait after 0000hrs.

4.5K฿ is it inclusive of BF? If it's it, then it's quite cheap.

Just some opinion, girl at MP, work from day time. So by the time they hit your hotel, got no much energy left. Girls working at go go bar starts work at night, so full of energy. :D

But this just my opinion, might not be the exact, as even the MP girl start to work early, if they got no customer, they will just laze around the room. So yes, another alternative, is to go ogle OL at Asoke during your dinner and head to Cowboy to end the night. ;)

For me impromptu always end up with fun night. ;)

4500. no BF its the rate she quote direct so that day she just dont head to work and meet me direct instead.

im one of those shy to play kind of person. so must drink till high then dare to play so i scare alone will end up become very boring for me and end up no cais haha

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 07:57 PM
That's reasonably cheap. Should just go for it.
Once she come over can ask her to go clubbing, that's where you can start your drinking session. Or go to chill out places like Seen Space, Bottoms Up along Thong lo. Or get some samsters that those in town to join you for clubbing, if you shy shy type when with her. Just some suggestion. ;)

maybe let her know the day i will be there then go sc look around for fun first before meeting her. may go levels have a drink or 2 since i have not been there before.

turtle_no15
15-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Levels cater more for falang. And pricy drinks too. Ya if you got the budget, can always call her last min. If she got booked out by other customer, there's plenty at SC and discos situated along Suk. ;)

texting her to see her on thursday lol

cooler07
16-08-2015, 12:02 AM
currently the girl from patpont quote 4500 over night. and some mp girls quote 3000 over night.

wah... good price, how chio are they?
nowadays cant find many that fit my taste... :(

BlueDragon193
16-08-2015, 11:18 AM
wah... good price, how chio are they?
nowadays cant find many that fit my taste... :(

Not enough MSG.:D

TonyCheong2
16-08-2015, 01:26 PM
i know a girl from pinkpanther agogo. but at patpong never venture there before so not sure to go alone or not.

Patpong certain go go bars will rip off their customer, so you must take note which one to avoid.

Forget about Patpong Agogo Bars unless you're into ladyboys.
Go King's Castle I, II and III. :p

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 12:50 PM
I did a Nana tour two days ago.

More or less the same ( less the prices) since I left for Bangkok. Interesting to note, there seems to be more and more ladyboy bars and the newest being A Fairy Bar or is it A Fairy Tale, could not remember exactly. Said to be opened by the Rainbow Group.

What I posted about Bangkok Bunnies a few weeks ago is here. Was told the grand opening is set sometime this month end and there would be over 200 ladies on 4 stages. :o

Looks like demand for ladyboys getting more and more! :eek: :D

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Forget about Patpong Agogo Bars unless you're into ladyboys.
Go King's Castle I, II and III. :p

i look at website dont think its ladyboy x.x

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 04:38 PM
i look at website dont think its ladyboy x.x

Mixture of shes and heshes but infamous mostly for ladyboys! :p

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Mixture of shes and heshes but infamous mostly for ladyboys! :p

haha. thats why i was asking about pink panther agogo bar earlier in the post.

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 05:13 PM
haha. thats why i was asking about pink panther agogo bar earlier in the post.

Anyway Patpong Agogo Bars is not a do list for the serious cheongster.
More for clueless tourists. :D

Stick to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) for Agogo Bars will do.

Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy = Overvalue
Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) = Value

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Anyway Patpong Agogo Bars is not a do list for the serious cheongster.
More for clueless tourists. :D

Stick to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) for Agogo Bars will do.

Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy = Overvalue
Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) = Value

where is saphan kwai???

patpong is because that girl really to my liking. somemore full back tattoo :D:D

naemlo
17-08-2015, 06:02 PM
patpong is because that girl really to my liking. somemore full back tattoo :D:D

Guess u are talking about this Pink Panther tattoo ger .... we are sperm bro :D

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 07:48 PM
Guess u are talking about this Pink Panther tattoo ger .... we are sperm bro :D

wah KAN!!!! bro you ji tao know which one ah!! lol i see already damn gian la. you tried her before boss?

naemlo
17-08-2015, 08:04 PM
wah KAN!!!! bro you ji tao know which one ah!! lol i see already damn gian la. you tried her before boss?

I met her outside AGG. Not bad looking n with lots of tattoo. Didn't know she works in Pink Panther till lately. I tried looking thru my mobile but cannot find her photo... If i find her photo, I will show u to verify :D Dun wait, just go for it. Mine was nothing sexiting.

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 08:33 PM
I met her outside AGG. Not bad looking n with lots of tattoo. Didn't know she works in Pink Panther till lately. I tried looking thru my mobile but cannot find her photo... If i find her photo, I will show u to verify :D Dun wait, just go for it. Mine was nothing sexiting.

Boss naemlo this one!!!
http://pinkpanther-bangkok.com/girls_gallery_no85_aom/06.jpg

naemlo
17-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Boss naemlo this one!!!
http://pinkpanther-bangkok.com/girls_gallery_no85_aom/06.jpg

Let me confirmed later... I forget how she looks cause only did her once n forget. :D But definitely lot of tattoos. Maybe go PP to take a look or later line her for photos.

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Let me confirmed later... I forget how she looks. :D But definitely lot of tattoos. Maybe go PP to take a look again.

Bring me le!!! But seem like only she has many tattoo with one hand full sleeve. I think this are older pic from the website her fb pic looks much better

naemlo
17-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Bring me le!!! But seem like only she has many tattoo with one hand full sleeve. I think this are older pic from the website her fb pic looks much better

Yes, tattoos are the only I remember about her :D

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 09:14 PM

She looks damn cute. Make me feel that dont try her wull regret kind of feeling haha. Boss naemlo you give green light for this babe?

naemlo
17-08-2015, 09:24 PM
She looks damn cute. Make me feel that dont try her wull regret kind of feeling haha. Boss naemlo you give green light for this babe?

Go ahead, for me I will not rtf. :D Maybe u like?

TonyCheong2
17-08-2015, 09:31 PM
555 SBU (Sperm Bros United). :p

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Go ahead, for me I will not rtf. :D Maybe u like?

I haven try before. Im actually confuse man. This one she cute. Got one from MP offering 3k and got another friend but i haven see the friend before. To 3p or to go for tattoo girl *stress*

naemlo
17-08-2015, 10:01 PM
I haven try before. Im actually confuse man.

Better do fast, the military might impose curfew after the bombing hours ago. :eek: Military is on high alert now.

turtle_no15
17-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Better do fast, the military might impose curfew after the bombing hours ago. :eek:

Flying in this thursday!!! Sibei gian now

TonyCheong2
21-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi BKK Sifus,

I heard briefly about this Soi Holland in BKK from a friend's friend. Apparently you can pick up FLs from there. Tried googling but can't seem to find the location of it. Any bros been there? Pls shed some light on this

555 this is hilarious.
Found the above post on another forum.

http://memeshare.net/memes/9/8314.png

The discoverer of Soi Holland is infamous now. :p

Only SBF cock talkers know where Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba is. :D

turtle_no15
21-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Better do fast, the military might impose curfew after the bombing hours ago. :eek: Military is on high alert now.

Yeaterday jiak liao. With bro vbkk accompany me there.

ahtecklim
21-08-2015, 07:33 PM

You know you've been in Thailand too long when you screw a beautiful thai girl and all you remember about her is her tattoo! :p

ahtecklim
21-08-2015, 07:35 PM
555 this is hilarious.
Found the above post on another forum.

The discoverer of Soi Holland is infamous now. :p

Only SBF cock talkers know where Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba is. :D

haha kena caught liow! His friend's friend's is Sammy boy forum! Sneaking a peak into the post here and claiming his contact! hahaha typical singkie

vbkk
21-08-2015, 08:25 PM

I also want jiak leh the other one. But alas...I can't despite last came 7-8 months ago. :D

TonyCheong2
21-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Can hold my hand to Soi Belgium? :D

Can lah. :)

Soi Russia you want?
Near Soi Alibaba. :p

haha kena caught liow! His friend's friend's is Sammy boy forum! Sneaking a peak into the post here and claiming his contact! hahaha typical singkie

Yah 5555! :D

turtle_no15
21-08-2015, 09:08 PM
I also want jiak leh the other one. But alas...I can't despite last came 7-8 months ago. :D

Can bro i already help you plan how to go about haha.

nirvana123
21-08-2015, 10:44 PM

Ho Jiak or not?

vbkk
21-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Can bro i already help you plan how to go about haha.

Hahaha. How sia ? Go where also tio aim. :(

Ho Jiak or not?

I bring u go try. Lol :D

nirvana123
22-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Hahaha. How sia ? Go where also tio aim. :(

I bring u go try. Lol :D

Dun wan lah, so fast he jiak then i jiak still can smell his smell :D:p

Driftwood
22-08-2015, 10:35 AM

Personally I also think that the best AGG bar would be Baccara but then again prices there are exp. I rem on my last trip, the girl I chose told me the standard payment of LD at Baccara was 2 LD per girl before BF and LT :eek:

I went ahead with it cos I want to check 'bonk a Baccara girl' in my bonking resume. Haha

However, I think there are too many choices there and I think RB2 quieter RB have better looking girls as well. I might be wrong, but it's just my take.

Say, does this include AGG from Pattieland? :D

turtle_no15
22-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Dun wan lah, so fast he jiak then i jiak still can smell his smell :D:p

Haha jiak others la!!! Many to choose from

turtle_no15
22-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Bro vbkk. Tell me which you want. I goin BF out for you then done already. But you must make sure is safe for you to jiak

TonyCheong2
22-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Personally I also think that the best AGG bar would be Baccara but then again prices there are exp. I rem on my last trip, the girl I chose told me the standard payment of LD at Baccara was 2 LD per girl before BF and LT.

Whatever WLs say we listen can liao.
Doesn't mean must believe.

No such policy must buy multiple LDs before you can barfine any Agogo Bar girls. :D

Miss my Rainbow 4 girl from 10+ years ago.
Unforgetable fuck. :eek:

Ok Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) Agogo Bars fans any updates over there? :p

TonyCheong2
22-08-2015, 03:39 PM
I agreed that what WL say we believe only 5% out of it.

555 you're too generous. :D
I only belip 1%! :p

vbkk
22-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Personally I also think that the best AGG bar would be Baccara but then again prices there are exp. I rem on my last trip, the girl I chose told me the standard payment of LD at Baccara was 2 LD per girl before BF and LT

I went ahead with it cos I want to check 'bonk a Baccara girl' in my bonking resume. Haha

However, I think there are too many choices there and I think RB2 quieter RB have better looking girls as well. I might be wrong, but it's just my take.

Say, does this include AGG from Pattieland? :D

Best agogo yup. But not the best selection. Many times I brought friends over and they could not find someone they want. It's a standard policy for 2 LDs and barfine for everyone. PR as well as agogo in Baccara. But there are still gems to be found here and there among the coyote bars. :p

Haha jiak others la!!! Many to choose from

I also want jiak leh. But cannot. Sibey sian. :o

Bro vbkk. Tell me which you want. I goin BF out for you then done already. But you must make sure is safe for you to jiak

U where got free? U stuck with your OC already. Ya I go where also can't jiak. Sibey jialat. Must go up mountain jiak leaw :rolleyes:

Driftwood
23-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Whatever WLs say we listen can liao.
Doesn't mean must believe.

Ok Inthamara (Saphan Kwai) Agogo Bars fans any updates over there?

Yea Bro TC, she must have thought it was my first time there. But she wasn't wrong, it was my first time BF-ing a girl from Baccara 555
Anyway, I'm there to have a good time, and if it's within my budget, I'm fine.

I think we got the share taste.

But as RAINBOW2 girls to me only a handful gems. I won't waste my time there. I rather ogle girls at Baccara.

Ok, learning something new. Anyway, this didn't happen at Pattie or other AGG, so when I heard it, I was taken aback. But being farang and alone, I had to follow suit. I wouldn't want unwanted trouble over nothing.

I've been to all 4 RB but somehow, RB2 girls seem to look better...or is it because there are more Japanese carrotheads there, so the girls look better? LOL

Best agogo yup. But not the best selection. Many times I brought friends over and they could not find someone they want. It's a standard policy for 2 LDs and barfine for everyone. PR as well as agogo in Baccara. But there are still gems to be found here and there among the coyote bars.

I went to 2 AGG during my last trip there, RB2 and Baccara, I was refused entry at Crazy Horse if I didn't rem wrongly, so I'm making a comparison based on my last trip between these 2. Personally, I think Baccara/RB suits me more. But of course, I might be wrong and there could be hidden gems elsewhere. ;)

turtle_no15
23-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Bro vbkk. I play safe ji tao log out wechat. As friday the pp one text me haha

TonyCheong2
24-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Ya they catered more to our type of taste, hence whenever there's congrested Japanese carrot heads, in that particular bar, you can safely sit down and order a drink for yourself, i.e Baccara. 80-90% were Japanese carrot heads.:D

Balance 10-20% are Malaysian/Singaporean carrot heads! :eek: :p

Big winner = Bar! :D

vbkk
24-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Agreed with you! So can recommend me which bar got best selection?
I'm short fat, balding soon with a beer belly. :p

Lol, u so laujiao where got need recommendation ? :D

Bro vbkk. I play safe ji tao log out wechat. As friday the pp one text me haha

Knn then your gf use your wechat message me huh? I received message from u. :D

Bar always making money. Day in day out, I think monthly profit 10K SGD, or more.

Not all bars are making $$. Some are just cover ups for money laundering. For the other successful bars, profit is way much more than just 10k sgd. :D

turtle_no15
25-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Lol, u so laujiao where got need recommendation ? :D

Knn then your gf use your wechat message me huh? I received message from u. :D

Not all bars are making $$. Some are just cover ups for money laundering. For the other successful bars, profit is way much more than just 10k sgd. :D

Haha i msg you la. Maybe tonight jio you out. See can get out first bo lol. Today birthday boy man.

ahtecklim
25-08-2015, 11:28 AM
You stated you are a falang? Falang from which country? South East Asia? As you also stated that you got refused entry at Crazy Horse, I assumed that you got the thai looked, right?

Ya they catered more to our type of taste, hence whenever there's congrested Japanese carrot heads, in that particular bar, you can safely sit down and order a drink for yourself, i.e Baccara. 80-90% were Japanese carrot heads.:D

you are kidding man! Singapore make up the bulk of carrot heads now. Jap still can chop but Singaporeans are the no1 bodoh champion now.

You only need to read some of the post here to justify the crown. Who the hell pays SGD500 for agogo girls ST!?!!?!?!?

beerlao
25-08-2015, 12:41 PM
500SGD for ST!!!. Yeah then that would be super carrot head. Didn't know we, Singaporeans are taking over the Japanese place and rank no 1 bodoh champion. :eek:

500SGD I CAN BANG approximately 6X with two shot each at soi 24 MP. :p

Sinkies must be earning good money in sinkieland? :o

ahtecklim
25-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Already Singaporeans happily give up to 10k incl BF , drinks etc you think 12500B is uncommon meh? Personally I already know a few of these gundos.

TonyCheong2
25-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Bar always making money. Day in day out, I think monthly profit 10K SGD, or more.

S$10,000 is more like low season earnings. :p

Sinkies must be earning good money in sinkieland? :o

Singaporeans really make it liao. :D
Swiss standard of spending! :eek:

Soi6
25-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Already Singaporeans happily give up to 10k incl BF , drinks etc you think 12500B is uncommon meh? Personally I already know a few of these gundos.

Why so angry lah..just blame yourself lor you not earn enough..:p

Possibly these girls quote these prices becos they not really want go with the punter. But the punter not wanting lose face he pay lah. Power to him. You also know very well when alcohol takes over all reasoning is out the window. It happens..:)

TonyCheong2
25-08-2015, 03:15 PM
^ Chio "puyings" eh.
No need so many "joysticks" to play with la :p

5555 power lah! :p

Obsessions is now called True Obsessions. :o

Thanks for the correction.
Not a fan of Agogo/Beer bars. :D

vbkk
25-08-2015, 10:55 PM
As long as the spender is alright with the spending himself, and he's happy. There's all different tier of cheonging in Bangkok. Cheap fucks to high end. Lol. No wonder the sex industry is always thriving. :D

ahtecklim
26-08-2015, 12:07 AM
As long as the spender is alright with the spending himself, and he's happy. There's all different tier of cheonging in Bangkok. Cheap fucks to high end. Lol. No wonder the sex industry is always thriving. :D

that is true but to see fellow singaporeans , and some are friends who spend this extra money ....buay song mah......... I always warn and tell them once but not a second time. Would you buy a putter at 3 times the price just because you're happy? If your friend tells you the same thing charges 33% less usually , would you still buy it?

Off course the problem here is the small head rule the bug head!

vbkk
26-08-2015, 12:11 AM
that is true but to see fellow singaporeans , and some are friends who spend this extra money ....buay song mah......... I always warn and tell them once but not a second time. Would you buy a putter at 3 times the price just because you're happy? If your friend tells you the same thing charges 33% less usually , would you still buy it?

Off course the problem here is the small head rule the bug head!

Hmm if the rest of the counterparts are asking for just 1/3 of the price and he's paying 3 times more, then is really silly. Care to mention where it happened? Because there are places which charges exhorbitant barfines and outrageous prices. So it's a norm and can choose to head elsewhere. :)

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Lol. Some willing to pay high price for some average looking girl too. :D

ahtecklim
26-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Hmm if the rest of the counterparts are asking for just 1/3 of the price and he's paying 3 times more, then is really silly. Care to mention where it happened? Because there are places which charges exhorbitant barfines and outrageous prices. So it's a norm and can choose to head elsewhere. :)

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Lol. Some willing to pay high price for some average looking girl too. :D

Aiya well documented here with RB4 and Bacara. The girls will ask for how much depends on the customer. If they don't wanna go , they ask for more and the horny toad will pay.

These girls fuck for free if horny or with their thai boyfriends/butch so is it a must to pay xxx Baht to unlock their chastity belt?

tehsipeng
26-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Been a long time. Sounds like a lot of carrots and toads.

Was back in Crazy House and Baccara earlier this month.. New Stock (Shoik!), Lower Quality (sighs).. Same service and price (ok)

RB4 has the same few girls with nothing exciting.. Jailbird is worth a peek and thats it.

Poseidon is only worth the trip for their fried rice.

Whats the review of BKK Bunnies? read it on another thread.. worth a trip?

Went clubbing.. so-so.. how sia? time to go to G-clubs? what do bros here recommend to keep the bkk fire alive?

TonyCheong2
26-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Been a long time. Sounds like a lot of carrots and toads.

All attain Swiss standard of spending liao mah. :p

TonyCheong2
26-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Soi Holland in Bangkok is just for pulling newbies up, to make them all excited for ladies and is a simple joke. This was made up in sammyboyforum by a few veteran cheongsters that i knew and cheonged before and i was one of them. Some of the veteran cheongsters are indianmagicoil, naemlo, xxxx and others add to the stuff.

Newbies thought that Soi Holland, a nickname for a non exiting place was Lumpini Park, the road next to the railway tracks and behind the closed Siam Hotel, Saphan Kwai Area, etc, etc.

And don't look for Soi Belgium. It is still a joke. As Soi Holland suddenly got another soi, Soi Belgium. And newbies looked for both these sois all the way to Pattaya. And cannot find these sois anywhere. So please be aware that our neighbour in the south liked to make newbies all excited about FLs that are cheaper, chun, gfe, etc in both sois that are make believe.

555 found the above posts on another forum.

By the way how to get to Soi Alibaba? :D

Lincoln
26-08-2015, 02:35 PM
gd afternoon.

ahtecklim
26-08-2015, 05:53 PM
555 found the above posts on another forum.

By the way how to get to Soi Alibaba? :D

55555555 who gave the game away?

TonyCheong2
27-08-2015, 02:29 AM
55555555 who gave the game away?

555 let him reveal himself if he wants to. :p

Yokosi
27-08-2015, 12:51 PM
555 let him reveal himself if he wants to. :p

Me, Yokosi.

Real tired of newbies looking for the non existing sois. Most veteran cheongsters added in to confuse the lookers.

Anyway, it was fun for a long time.

Honk, honk !!!.

Now , got Soi Alibaba, meh ?.:p

TonyCheong2
27-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Me, Yokosi.

Real tired of newbies looking for the non existing sois. Most veteran cheongsters added in to confuse the lookers.

Now, got Soi Alibaba, meh?. :p

The mysterious man has surfaced! :p

Have!
Soi Alibaba is near Nana Plaza. :D

TonyCheong2
28-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Transgender porn quickly growing in popularity

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/27/transgender-porn-quickly-growing-in-popularity.html

I forsee Thailand's ladyboy exports will surge in the coming years. :p

Driftwood
29-08-2015, 09:45 AM
You stated you are a falang? Falang from which country? South East Asia? As you also stated that you got refused entry at Crazy Horse, I assumed that you got the thai looked, right?

Sorry for late reply bro, me from singgie land, but am tan looking. So maybe the bouncers at crazy horse thought I'm local thai, hence refused me entry.

I use farang cos I'm still a foreigner, but not ang moh...haha guess I'll avoid it so as not to cause any more confusion.:o

Driftwood
29-08-2015, 09:49 AM
you are kidding man! Singapore make up the bulk of carrot heads now. Jap still can chop but Singaporeans are the no1 bodoh champion now.

You only need to read some of the post here to justify the crown. Who the hell pays SGD500 for agogo girls ST!?!!?!?!?

That's expensive! Either he's freaking rich or the girl is super hot. :D

And I thought I was already a plate of carrot head...:D haha

TonyCheong2
31-08-2015, 10:46 PM
To us cannot make it but to ang mohs slurp slurp! :p

http://pattaya-girls.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lovely-pattaya-girls.jpg

vbkk
07-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Well you can always produce your PINK ID. Always happened to me. :D

Yup, falang usually refer to Caucasian, or white man. But usually the Thais also will use "falang" as someone who is not a thai too. So you're not wrong.
But the correct word should be "dtaang chaat." ;)

I used to be unable to enter Crazy house too. Despite showing my ID.:D They think I'm bluffing them with a fake SG ID. Now they all know me after my last attempt to enter.Initially say cant enter. Then I told my friend who was waiting for me inside to check bin. Then they say can enter but I say I dun want go in already. Lol:D

kaishangge
09-09-2015, 09:58 PM
To us cannot make it but to ang mohs slurp slurp! :p

Serious sometime surprise those girls are actually the "hottest" girl in the town.

ahtecklim
10-09-2015, 08:42 AM
I used to be unable to enter Crazy house too. Despite showing my ID.:D They think I'm bluffing them with a fake SG ID. Now they all know me after my last attempt to enter.Initially say cant enter. Then I told my friend who was waiting for me inside to check bin. Then they say can enter but I say I dun want go in already. Lol:D

well done bro. if I am stopped at the door , I just keep quiet and turn around to go to another bar. Plenty of other places that respect my baht!:p

TonyCheong2
10-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Serious sometime surprise those girls are actually the "hottest" girl in the town.

More to ang moh's taste. :D

No right or wrong, they happy can liao! :)

TonyCheong2
18-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Been trying to look for info about T-Ded 99, seems like it's not really popular in here? No one really mention about it. Some of my friends was there like 2 years ago, they were very happy with the charges and quality seems not bad. I understand it's an agogo joint, but in here mostly I read about Nana and Soi Cowboy. Any bros here have any updated info about this place? Still operating? Quality of their coyotes? Current charges? Or should I just forget about it and go to Nana/Cowboy?

Dirnks and ST/LT prices at Saphan Kwai (Inthamara) Agogo Bars are very reasonable.
In fact cheaper than Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Just go and post a FR here. :)

vbkk
18-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Dirnks and ST/LT prices at Saphan Kwai (Inthamara) Agogo Bars are very reasonable.
In fact cheaper than Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Just go and post a FR here. :)

Last I went with a couple of bros from here. ST/LT 2500/3500. Both of them took back for LT but was generally friendly at the bar but asked to leave after 1 shot back in their hotel after paying LT. Also quality was "terrible" as they claimed it was too dark and when bring back regretted. Lol. Nana have way too many ladyboys bar nowadays. Coyote bars are pathetic as well. Bangkok bunnies over hyped. "Old girls" from nearby bars hopped over to the new establishment. Nothing new.

Mamuang
19-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Last I went with a couple of bros from here. ST/LT 2500/3500. Both of them took back for LT but was generally friendly at the bar but asked to leave after 1 shot back in their hotel after paying LT. Also quality was "terrible" as they claimed it was too dark and when bring back regretted. Lol. Nana have way too many ladyboys bar nowadays. Coyote bars are pathetic as well. Bangkok bunnies over hyped. "Old girls" from nearby bars hopped over to the new establishment. Nothing new.

Sorry to hear that, bro. That's why you should stick with ST at these places. BTW, my experiences at Intamara were all great. Still great place to go in my opinion.

Mamuang
19-09-2015, 12:35 AM

I've seen quite few underage Asian boys at Crazy House.
I do go to Crazy House occasionally with friends but not my kind of place. Hate mamasang there. 555
You can ditch that place and go others. Their loss, not yours, I can tell you.

TonyCheong2
25-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Last I went with a couple of bros from here. ST/LT 2500/3500. Both of them took back for LT but was generally friendly at the bar but asked to leave after 1 shot back in their hotel after paying LT. Also quality was "terrible" as they claimed it was too dark and when bring back regretted. Lol.

Sorry to hear that, bro. That's why you should stick with ST at these places. BTW, my experiences at Intamara were all great. Still great place to go in my opinion.

ST is the way to go these days! :(

If good attitude then repeat for LT. :D

TonyCheong2
01-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Bros
Last night i was in bangkok patpong area. And so i decide to watch some sexy shows there. The man outside told me its only 100baht for d drink as its hapoy hrs n so i went in. Damn, d show was damn lousy, some fat tummy gals naked n doing all sorts of things with their cheebye.

After d show i ask for bill and they wanted me to pay 2500 baht. I got shock n refused to pay n they want me to pay 1000 baht but i still refuse but finally i pay them 200 baht.

So be careful of those sexy shows operators. Be very specific with their pricing before u go into their shows. Dont give in to those bastards.

Apart from the above bad experience, aafter around 10pm, i saw alot of pretty syt hanging around along a lane in patpong. I didnt ask d price .

Haizzz why until today still have people fall for the ping pong show scams?

This trade really last for decades liao! :p

sohbuckkong
01-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Haizzz why until today still have people fall for the ping pong show scams?

This trade really last for decades liao! :p

Its my first time in bangkok and my first time in patpong. As i walk around patpong night mArket, there are many of these ping pong shows surrounding d patpong areas and all of them are using the same style of marketing strategy. I.e they hold a card listing all the different types of shows and their prices of each shows.

The ushers when seeing potential customers, will encourage customers to go into their PUBS, and will tell u that its cheap, only 100 baht with free drinks since its happy hours and can watch the shows.

So an unsuspecting customers will go into the pubs but when u ask for bills, they will ask u to pay 2500baht, 5000 baht etc. And if u refuse to pay, they will be very aggresive towards u.

This is NOT an obscure scam that happens once in a blue moon, and in only certain PUBS, this is an ongoing scam becoz all these pubs business is damn fucking poor. The shows all damn lousy. You will see only some any tom dick and harry ladies standing on stage , yes just STANDING there, and some very ugly and fat woman with big tummy performing with their cheebye.

So my advise is dont get into these sexy show pubs at all becoz d shows are lousy and most probably u will be scammed.

TonyCheong2
11-11-2015, 10:17 PM
After Rainbow 4 went down ~ not reopened when i went on Friday 6/11/2015 i really think NEP lost its lure

Rather Soi Cowboy seems to be the better place to go with the girls there not minding LT. but with BF at 600-1500 and ST LT at 2.5k/5k seems really EX..

My friend got his soapy girl from Nataree over at 11pm-11am for LT at only 5k.. really good service

didnt managed to go TP SD Thermae sadly though.

Baccarra is full house every time i tried going in.

When the business of a bar is too good it does not benefit the consumers.
Let's hope Rainbow 4 Agogo Bar resumes business soon. :cool:

Kay poh a bit that Nataree Soapy Massage girl is belong to what price category? :)

Driftwood
15-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Read from stickman weekly that the leases for some NEP bars are due for renewal and they could close down. Any bros working in Bkk could verify this?

:confused:

vbkk
16-11-2015, 12:01 AM
NEP will not close down one lah. Lol. Anyway the bar next to rainbow 4 which used to be a Ladyboy bar. Fairy land or something. It's now housing the rainbow 4 girls and no longer a Ladyboy bar. Apparently the police do not relent on reopening of rainbow 4. Bar was closed not because of underage girls like some bro speculated. How I wish rainbow have younger girls since most young girls prefer to work as coyote instead of ago go girls. So bros who want to find their girls at rainbow 4, it's just next door away. ;)

TonyCheong2
16-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Anyway the bar next to rainbow 4 which used to be a Ladyboy bar. Fairy land or something.

One less ladyboy bar for ladyboy fans! :eek: :p

Treemon99
18-11-2015, 04:01 PM
One less ladyboy bar for ladyboy fans! :eek: :p

Its back in action while Rainbow 4 officially change name to R&B Bar.............. :p :D

Glenn Miller
18-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Its back in action while Rainbow 4 officially change name to R&B Bar.............. :p :D

Yep was there recently...back in action...Status quo

Could be me but I usually get on with the baccara ladies better than the ones at rnb...service better I feel...and on average better lookers at bacarra...

El Frances
19-11-2015, 04:33 AM
Its my first time in bangkok and my first time in patpong. As i walk around patpong night mArket, there are many of these ping pong shows surrounding d patpong areas and all of them are using the same style of marketing strategy. I.e they hold a card listing all the different types of shows and their prices of each shows.

The ushers when seeing potential customers, will encourage customers to go into their PUBS, and will tell u that its cheap, only 100 baht with free drinks since its happy hours and can watch the shows.

So an unsuspecting customers will go into the pubs but when u ask for bills, they will ask u to pay 2500baht, 5000 baht etc. And if u refuse to pay, they will be very aggresive towards u.

This is NOT an obscure scam that happens once in a blue moon, and in only certain PUBS, this is an ongoing scam becoz all these pubs business is damn fucking poor. The shows all damn lousy. You will see only some any tom dick and harry ladies standing on stage , yes just STANDING there, and some very ugly and fat woman with big tummy performing with their cheebye.

So my advise is dont get into these sexy show pubs at all becoz d shows are lousy and most probably u will be scammed.

In Thailand as nearly everywhere in the world, if you follow touts you get scammed to a variable extent. In Patpong, if you go to known places such Queen's Castle you can see a reasonnably good show for a standard beer price.
So as a general rule, don't follow guys who want to take you to shows, massage parlor, etc... It's better to do some internet search and to know in advance where to go.

1KnightinBKK
19-11-2015, 04:36 PM
In Thailand as nearly everywhere in the world, if you follow touts you get scammed to a variable extent. In Patpong, if you go to known places such Queen's Castle you can see a reasonnably good show for a standard beer price.
So as a general rule, don't follow guys who want to take you to shows, massage parlor, etc... It's better to do some internet search and to know in advance where to go.

Patpong is a dead town these days, typical tourist trap for boys 1st time in bkk.

The only bar worth visiting there is the Bada Bing. There are 2 sets of ladies onstage. One set of the usual agogo that you can bar fine to go out and do the deed. The other set are the coyotes, eye candy. If you want to bar fine them, it's a totally different price range and they have to be agreeable to going out with you.

Other than that, stick to NEP and SC.

vbkk
19-11-2015, 04:52 PM
One suggestion by many repeated visitors/friends I know from SBF was that I host a wechat group for coming/in town people who are looking for info or people to tag along with. So probably anyone interested to meet fellow Sg friends in Bkk kindly pm me their wechat and I will add them into the list.

P.S. - I may or may not participate in daily activities as I do have my personal life/work. Should time allows, I would at times meet up during my free time. But an alternative for existing and current people in town to meet up easier. Abit tiring to keep replying to individual Pms now and then. Better to be in a group chat.

Anyone in town this week?;)

Brianmelbourne
19-11-2015, 08:29 PM
I will be in BKK from 23rd till 2nd dec :)

xiaodikou
19-11-2015, 11:52 PM

kns...u r there now...5555

vbkk
20-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Although rainbow 4 reopened and changed name, quality and quantity of girls not the same as before. Take some time before the girls returned full strength to the bar. ;)

Driftwood
20-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Although rainbow 4 reopened and changed name, quality and quantity of girls not the same as before. Take some time before the girls returned full strength to the bar. ;)

Seems like there's not much reporting on RB1 and RB3.haha I've been to all 4 RB on my trips but RB3 is the only one where I didn't stay for long. Basically took a peek and left. Haha. Are they under the same management? If yes, why don't they evenly distribute the girls?

vbkk
20-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Seems like there's not much reporting on RB1 and RB3.haha I've been to all 4 RB on my trips but RB3 is the only one where I didn't stay for long. Basically took a peek and left. Haha. Are they under the same management? If yes, why don't they evenly distribute the girls?

Yes they are under the same boss. For agogo bars, girls approach the bar of their own choice and request to work at that specific bar. They are not assigned to the bars. For example, a girl may have work xxx months at rainbow 1. And decide to change to rainbow 4 after that. She will go to the manager at rainbow 4 to request working there. Among the 4 bars, rainbow 3 is the least popular bar/crowded bar at nana. ;)

Treemon99
20-11-2015, 02:35 PM
kns...u r there now...5555

I help u qc the xmas "turkeys" in BKK first mah............:p:D

xiaodikou
20-11-2015, 11:30 PM
I help u qc the xmas "turkeys" in BKK first mah............:p:D

Where u help me QC this time......555... Dec must hoLD my hand there wor...
I dun wan those with turkey underneath one Hor...:D

Driftwood
21-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Yes they are under the same boss. For agogo bars, girls approach the bar of their own choice and request to work at that specific bar. They are not assigned to the bars. For example, a girl may have work xxx months at rainbow 1. And decide to change to rainbow 4 after that. She will go to the manager at rainbow 4 to request working there. Among the 4 bars, rainbow 3 is the least popular bar/crowded bar at nana. ;)

Ah I c, so it's a little like job hunting, but agogo style haha.
Maybe I'll hang out at RB3 the next time. My friend was joking with me, maybe cause there are no customers, you might get a better deal, bargain!

Hahahaha :D

vbkk
21-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Ah I c, so it's a little like job hunting, but agogo style haha.
Maybe I'll hang out at RB3 the next time. My friend was joking with me, maybe cause there are no customers, you might get a better deal, bargain!

Hahahaha :D

Yup! Unlike coyote bars where coyote agents will deploy their coyotes to specific bars. There are no agents in agogo bars. Direct employment thru the management. Rainbow 3 do have their regular customers and the girls get barfined on a daily basis too. It's not that deserted actually. Just ain't that popular and probably of its location as well. They do have a couple of nice gems there. ;)

Francis85
22-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Anyone in BKK next thursday ?

BlueDragon193
22-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Yup! Unlike coyote bars where coyote agents will deploy their coyotes to specific bars. There are no agents in agogo bars. Direct employment thru the management. Rainbow 3 do have their regular customers and the girls get barfined on a daily basis too. It's not that deserted actually. Just ain't that popular and probably of its location as well. They do have a couple of nice gems there. ;)

I wonder do the agents also deploy their gals to G Clubs too.?
There always a new batch of gals & mamasan when the club changed name & new owner.

Treemon99
24-11-2015, 03:37 AM
Where u help me QC this time......555... Dec must hoLD my hand there wor...

No new places.......... The usuals :D But i saw on net a new bar on Thong Lor 10 with many gers patronising it............ Mayb we can check it out in Dec.......... :D

vbkk
24-11-2015, 04:59 AM
I wonder do the agents also deploy their gals to G Clubs too.?
There always a new batch of gals & mamasan when the club changed name & new owner.

Yup, pretty pubs as well as g clubs are supplied by agents as well. The agents are around for quite some time already and have connections as well. :p

BlueDragon193
24-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Yup, pretty pubs as well as g clubs are supplied by agents as well. The agents are around for quite some time already and have connections as well. :p

Yeah...similar arrangement for the big MP.:D

TonyCheong2
24-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Yeah...similar arrangement for the big MP.:D

You want to start agent business to recoup all your entertainment expenses for the past 20 years is it? :p

Francis85
27-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Anyone in bkk want go eat dinner ?

levine
27-11-2015, 08:40 PM
which area have less scams ah? for shows

Yokosi
28-11-2015, 08:58 PM

What shows :confused: ?.

:rolleyes:

vbkk
28-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Just avoid level 2 patpong bars where touts approach u telling u that they have shows. The rest are generally safe. ;)

naemlo
29-11-2015, 04:31 PM

U may try any Major Cineplex... I have no problem with them.

vbkk
29-11-2015, 04:42 PM

Yup! U can even select the shows u want depending on your interest. Deluxe seats or couple seat. Most importantly the price is fixed and affordable. :p

PeroPero
29-11-2015, 05:28 PM

Got include 'hold-hand' service mai? :D

biatch6969
29-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Dear samsters,me and friend arrived bkk safely !

naemlo
29-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Got include 'hold-hand' service mai? :D

As long as money is right...:D

yinyang
29-11-2015, 09:35 PM
..me and friend arrived bkk safely !
Now you both of you (and wallets) may not be safe from claws of puyings. :p
So tell us of your sexcapades here by FRs:p

which area have less scams ah? for show
Either it's a scam or not, not any "less". As 1 forumer here replied, just stay away from the touts in patpong. So much has been advised and posted in LOS threads over time, on such bad experiences.:cool:

Believe some aggs have naughty shows (even guests can "volunteer" to act), if you are a fan of such. :cool:

TonyCheong2
30-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Believe some aggs have naughty shows (even guests can "volunteer" to act), if you are a fan of such. :cool:

555 cannot imagine seeing your own mate performing live "Tiger Show". :p

biatch6969
30-11-2015, 05:13 AM

Either it's a scam or not, not any "less". As 1 forumer here replied, just stay away from the touts in patpong. So much has been advised and posted in LOS threads over time, on such bad experiences.:cool:

Just back from scratch dog with friend and his gf. Many many puchai and puying. But no action on my end.

Noticed many Call girl advert near my hotel area. Too good to be true...

Fatso4u
30-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Just back from scratch dog with friend and his gf. Many many puchai and puying. But no action on my end.

Noticed many Call girl advert near my hotel area. Too good to be true...

Call girl advert using wechat? Don't bother la....either they're ladyboys (albeit beautiful ones) or fake ads. Maybe 5% are real girls / pics but real life not as pretty.

It's easier to pick up at places like insanity than at scratchdog. Seems like the FL girls at SD these days looking for koreans or Japs.

Was at Thermae on Fri and Sat, and being the end of month, the place was packed with puyings and puchais. Sat down to observe a girl whom I thought was the prettiest (but also quite dao) at Thermae. She had many guys enquiring, but she was obviously choosy about customer. ..even rejected afew Jap and korean guys. For info, Most girls quoted 2500 for ST or 4500-5000 for LT, and some were ok with 2000/4000 for ST/LT. Although many guys ard, but many (like me) were just sitting down and looking at the girls. :D

biatch6969
30-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Yea....they are using wechat ! Same sentiments!

Ahnook78
30-11-2015, 11:04 AM

Yes one of our Bro did it in pattaya. Too bad, u missed the party haha

TonyCheong2
30-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Although many guys ard, but many (like me) were just sitting down and looking at the girls. :D

Yes Thermae Cafe is a good place to kill time when you're bored. :D

Day time can go to Soapy Massage Parlours to lim kopi.
Night time can go to Thermae Cafe to drink beer. :p

Bangkok is one of the very few places in Southeast Asia where you can cheong with minimal damage.

xiaomaomi3232
03-12-2015, 06:17 AM

Bangkok is one of the very few places in Southeast Asia where you can cheong with minimal damage.

couldn't agree more..

if one fine day you get bored at home and just wanna chill and look at young chicks parading their goods, you can head down to gogo bars and simply order a beer.
machiam gg coffeeshop. hassle free and convenient.

not many places remaining in the world where you can do that.

TonyCheong2
03-12-2015, 11:14 AM

As we get older in age probably most guys like me prefer to share some "war stories" over a kopi/beer.
Itinerary of young guns sibei hiong.
Touch down Bangkok straight away go Soapy Massage whack first.
At night continue to go Agogo Bar find LT girl to whack! :eek:

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not. :)

yinyang
03-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Yes one of our Bro did it in pattaya. Too bad, u missed the party haha
He was shamed, with his kkj so small that birds fail to land
:p

achu
04-12-2015, 09:25 AM
couldn't agree more..

if one fine day you get bored at home and just wanna chill and look at young chicks parading their goods, you can head down to gogo bars and simply order a beer.
machiam gg coffeeshop. hassle free and convenient.

Yup totally agree... Since tonight got some time, planning to go baccara to just sit watch the gals with a beer, at the same time reflect on what has past this year... Lol (pray I get to watch the striptease too)

Before that, considering to go for a massage...thinking of Mitu, addict and nataree... Any suggestions?

Glenn Miller
04-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.

starocean
04-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.

What's the damage like

anikisan
04-12-2015, 09:59 PM

thermae...it's true haha. i once went there just to have dinner and beer with the girls. after that can tok cock and touch here touch there a bit (depends on the girl actually) just tip them a bit can leow lol

anikisan
04-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Crazy House

bro, it's me, the anna anal fucker lol

well actually it was her request to do her ass. after pumping her for a while, she suddenly said "fuck my ass. please." so i did it loh. she bj me and then spat on my cock and then spread her ass wide for me. when i entered her, she was damn tight and seeing her slutty face expressing her extreme pleasure, it was enough haha

anikisan
04-12-2015, 10:15 PM
What's the damage like

last time i went there was about 600 baht for bar fine and 5000 baht for LT. once i was quoted 5000 baht for ST...nb she thought im robert or do i look jap/korean??!

OnePunchMan
04-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Many years never go bkk already... soi cowboy still happening?

TonyCheong2
05-12-2015, 12:14 AM
thermae...it's true haha. i once went there just to have dinner and beer with the girls. after that can tok cock and touch here touch there a bit (depends on the girl actually) just tip them a bit can leow lol

Yeah cheap thrill for a few Bahts. :p

Just watch out for the pesky ladyboys if you're having a drink at the roadside stalls outside Thermae Cafe. :mad:

last time i went there was about 600 baht for bar fine and 5000 baht for LT. once i was quoted 5000 baht for ST...nb she thought im robert or do i look jap/korean??!

Probably you look like Korean superstar Kim Robert Chai! :p

Glenn Miller
05-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Ya bro recall it was u with Anna! Tried inquiring about Anna on my last visit but none of the waitresses understood who I was looking for
bro, it's me, the anna anal fucker lol

well actually it was her request to do her ass. after pumping her for a while, she suddenly said "fuck my ass. please." so i did it loh. she bj me and then spat on my cock and then spread her ass wide for me. when i entered her, she was damn tight and seeing her slutty face expressing her extreme pleasure, it was enough haha

vbkk
05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2uohxft.jpg

For the King! :)

anikisan
05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Ya bro recall it was u with Anna! Tried inquiring about Anna on my last visit but none of the waitresses understood who I was looking for

im still in contact with her and will be meeting her when i go to bkk in about 2-3 months' time. she said ok to hang out with me and even want to teach me cook thai food!! hahaha

anikisan
05-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Yeah cheap thrill for a few Bahts. :p

Just watch out for the pesky ladyboys if you're having a drink at the roadside stalls outside Thermae Cafe. :mad:

Probably you look like Korean superstar Kim Robert Chai! :p

haha! robert chai! i look SG la. ya the ladyboys outside thermae are qite aggressive...always kena pulled by them when i walk past

TonyCheong2
06-12-2015, 12:23 AM
ya the ladyboys outside thermae are quite aggressive...always kena pulled by them when i walk past

Their skin is thicker than elephant's skin.

Already treat them as invisible still can hustle you for minutes!
Damn irritating as cannot have a drink in peace at the road side stall! :mad:

RumpRanger
07-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Crazy House

May I enquire what is the badge number of tui? Is she one of those WLs that dances fully naked or the ones that wear short skirt with no underwear? I am in Bangkok right now and would like to try her out. Thanks.

Glenn Miller
07-12-2015, 08:47 AM
May I enquire what is the badge number of tui? Is she one of those WLs that dances fully naked or the ones that wear short skirt with no underwear? I am in Bangkok right now and would like to try her out. Thanks.

Cannot recall # bro. Apologies. She wears the short skirt type.

fallen11
28-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Went to Nana twice last month.
Chatted with a ladyboy about the bars in nana plaza. Asked her which ones are all-gal which are ladyboy bars.
3rd floor all ladyboy. Beware cause the ladyboys working there have dicks!
2nd floor only angelwitch and rainbow 4 are all-gal. I was told rainbow 4 changed name, dun remember what name though but location is same. The rest are ladyboy bars. The one on 2nd floor most left sided one is ladyboy bar also, but with 1 exception. They have no dicks.
1st floor didn't enquire much. But was told all rainbow bars are all-gal only. No ladyboys.

Went to cowboy once too. Didn't ask or look around much. Straight headed for Barcarra. The bar is full of jap customers. Some of the most chio gals are very picky. They even got rejected by several jap men due to price or whatever. Cowboy bar fines are like 100baht lower than Nana.

I haven't been to agogo bars for many years and last mth was the first after so long. I would say overall its now a lot less fun. Gals being picky choosy, quoting double prices for st (5k baht). This that dun wanna do. Lie in bed like starfish. Gals working in massage provide much better service and prices have gone down from my last visit 2 yrs ago!

siamkia99
28-12-2015, 11:40 PM
why no one mention about mercury in nana plaza. heard there got bathtub shows, sounds not bad eh but I first time go bkk tmr so info abit buay zun, just see review nia. I just want to hop around and see performance before deciding on one to end the night. any bros in bkk on 29 dec to 2 jan can pm me to go tgt. what would be your ideal itinerary for a newbie like me. thanks a lot bros.

vbkk
29-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Went to Nana twice last month.
Chatted with a ladyboy about the bars in nana plaza. Asked her which ones are all-gal which are ladyboy bars.
3rd floor all ladyboy. Beware cause the ladyboys working there have dicks!
2nd floor only angelwitch and rainbow 4 are all-gal. I was told rainbow 4 changed name, dun remember what name though but location is same. The rest are ladyboy bars. The one on 2nd floor most left sided one is ladyboy bar also, but with 1 exception. They have no dicks.
1st floor didn't enquire much. But was told all rainbow bars are all-gal only. No ladyboys.

Went to cowboy once too. Didn't ask or look around much. Straight headed for Barcarra. The bar is full of jap customers. Some of the most chio gals are very picky. They even got rejected by several jap men due to price or whatever. Cowboy bar fines are like 100baht lower than Nana.

I haven't been to agogo bars for many years and last mth was the first after so long. I would say overall its now a lot less fun. Gals being picky choosy, quoting double prices for st (5k baht). This that dun wanna do. Lie in bed like starfish. Gals working in massage provide much better service and prices have gone down from my last visit 2 yrs ago!

Many incorrect information from your above post. Allow me to correct some of it.

Not ALL bars on level 3 are Ladyboy bars. Only 1 in fact. Jailbird and billboard are coyote/agogo bar with girls.

2nd floor have many bars. Besides Angel witch and rainbow 4( renamed r & b bar ) , there's also spanky, rainbow 3 , as well as mandarin bars with girls only.

1st floor surely have Ladyboy bar unless u really missed it! Obsessions before u reach the stairs in the middle. Also London coyote bar has a mixture of both coyote ladies AND ladyboys as well.

As for cowboy Barfine 100baht lower than nana which is definitely incorrect. Most of the bars at cowboy are coyotes bars with exception of a few like Baccara with only agogo girls /Barfine rates.

Cowboy 2 Barfine is 3,000baht for coyotes, like wise with the rest of the coyotes bars with barfines from 1,500baht.

Hopefully this post will address the inaccurate info for the above post. Happy new year to all. :D