PDA

View Full Version : Local Malaysian

memorablez
01-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Hi All Bros...

Stepping into an unknown territory to me....
Gone are the days when there is a wide selection of Malaysian babes available in SIN...

Thus I and a few couple of good brothers decide to venture up North to KL/Selangor/Klang area in search of local Malaysian, do miss them a lot after years or Taiwanese & PRC...
Local Malaysians are preferred, if there are some Koreans/Japs, don't mind trying them in KL too, be it FL or sauna or spa....
Anywhere..... :D

Any place or lobang to recommend?
Thanks

memorablez
11-09-2015, 04:54 PM
My friend who organised the trip has booked our accommodation either at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa OR Dorsett Grand Subang.....

Anything around this 2 hotel?
Thanks bro!

princeofpersia
22-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Bro, if you search the forum there are mentioned some ports (spa) in hotels near Subang area:

1. Subang Holiday Villa
2. Summit Hotel USJ Subang
3. Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel

Unfortunately, Grand Dorsett is clean.

However, unlikely you'll find local Malaysian WGs at the above places. Their stock tends to be popiah or tomyum. Based on personal experience, the hotel spa which I can confirm having Malaysian WGs is Cititel or Boulevard at Midvalley (for ckt) and Midah (for nasi lemak). If you fancy bakso, you can try at the following Bukit Bintang hotels: Nova, Soleil.

Also be warned that Korean/Japanese are very rare. You may stumble onto such rare gems in higher-end HCs (Genesis, Skyriver, etc) but if you're walking in Bukit Bintang and some fella says he has Korean/Japanese, don't fall for it cuz the moment you walk into that room you're gonna find you've been charged RM400-600 for a PRC.

My personal favs are the cheaper fucks at Ace Pudu. However, stocks are only either PRC (RM100-120) or popiah (RM60-100). More info see thread "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)" or PM me if you have any further questions. Always here to help.

rewop
01-10-2015, 12:53 AM
hi,

if you're staying at sunway pyramid resort, i'd recommend sunway pyramid tower hotel (just across the link bridge overlooking the waterpark). i hear the one in summit has closed and the girls moved to pyramid tower. it has locals - both ckt and nasi lemak.

if you want to venture a bit further afield, try crystal crown or armada spa. both have locals.

happy hunting!

memorablez
01-10-2015, 07:20 PM
hi,

if you're staying at sunway pyramid resort, i'd recommend sunway pyramid tower hotel (just across the link bridge overlooking the waterpark). i hear the one in summit has closed and the girls moved to pyramid tower. it has locals - both ckt and nasi lemak.

if you want to venture a bit further afield, try crystal crown or armada spa. both have locals.

happy hunting!

U mean the health club in pryamid hotel? The ML there quite old, not my type. :cool:

rewop
02-10-2015, 10:03 PM
which pyramid hotel? there are 2 hotels there - resort and tower. the health club at resort (which used to have older MLs) is now closed. some moved over to tower. some from topaz (summit hotel) also moved to tower, so there's quite a variety available.

HTH

boy2men
21-11-2015, 05:55 AM
which pyramid hotel? there are 2 hotels there - resort and tower. the health club at resort (which used to have older MLs) is now closed. some moved over to tower. some from topaz (summit hotel) also moved to tower, so there's quite a variety available.

HTH

bruh, sent you a pm. Please reply soon. TY.