PDA

View Full Version : Thai Discos/Club in KL

GasGasGas
25-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Hello Bros, im going to KL in the near future with my friends and none of us have gone to kl nor we have kl friends. So we tried to look for infos on the forum but its very limited. so any helpful bros here can enlighten us? Is there any happening thai discos in KL. Oh ya btw if you have any ktv places worth recommend it will be helpful too. Thanks in advance!

Yokosi
26-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Hello Bros, im going to KL in the near future with my friends and none of us have gone to kl nor we have kl friends. So we tried to look for infos on the forum but its very limited. so any helpful bros here can enlighten us? Is there any happening thai discos in KL. Oh ya btw if you have any ktv places worth recommend it will be helpful too. Thanks in advance!

Your quote " happening thai discos in KL " end of quotation.

Above.....too general.

Please be very specific on your requirements.

Then, i can help you out ( please see The Best of Thailand, post on Pattaya, #8363 on OS+3 Club in Kuala Lumpur ).

lemont97
27-07-2015, 01:41 AM

usually TD in KL city is limited.. as far as i know, you need to go Kuchai Lama .. i know secret garden is there..and a few joints..

google for Pixie too.. but these are not in KL city though...

gd luck!

Yokosi
27-07-2015, 10:02 AM
usually TD in KL city is limited.. as far as i know, you need to go Kuchai Lama .. i know secret garden is there..and a few joints..

google for Pixie too.. but these are not in KL city though...

gd luck!

Secret Garden in Kuchai Lama Entrepeneur Park ?.

Crap joint. This is hardly a " Thai Disco " joint because of the following below:

A shoplot with 2 bar downstairs with a low stage that got local PRs and then an indian male singing rubbish songs. Sure got some Thais puying doing that. And no Thai band, no drum set, no guitars. Only got someone on an electric keyboard belting out Chinese, English and one very old Thai songs. No shows. No lingerie show. Only model or fashion shows from puyings. PRs are not all Thais. Got Vietnamese and these come in at 4pm to 8 pm where the locals, PRCs take over and one PRC served me big bottles of Carlsberg in a bucket. Lousy sound system, lousy crap lighting. Girls are mercenary at getting TRAYS of tequilas, ribbons, etc. Was there twice and i never returned.

tamade666
30-07-2015, 11:10 AM
seems like pixie mansion is closed.
any bro can confirm?

administraitor
23-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Pixie mansion closed for quite a while already...even the sister company pixie lux at scott is very quiet nowdays due to raid.