PDA

View Full Version : H3 R11 Pat

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fat Fatt
28-05-2006, 11:04 PM
H1 R4, H22 R6, H10R10 all got their own threads. I think Pat also deserves her own thread. IMHO, she is slightly behind the queen Jac in terms of ranking but she is good in her own way.

Patronize her again this morning in the rain. she was looking fantastic and surprised to see me as there was heavy rain. Usually there are no customers during bad weather days. I was her first customer, and i am her regular so she smiled and did small talk.

Went into the business, she serviced my body, BJ and we frenched and proceed to the FJ. She has a nice sexy body and just nice boob size with pink nipples. She is early 30s, but defintely much prettier than others in Petain. just writing about her gives me a hard-on. With her servicing and her looks, i did not last long and cum. She will wash for you before and after event.

Advise for bros whom are new and adventuring into Petain. She is value for money and worth it. Afterall she is still chio, nice shape (slim, no tummy) nice smooth skin and long hair.

Rating:
Looks: 8/10 (Jac would be 9/10, all in Petain Standard, views may differ)
Service: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

funseeker
28-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi No doubt that Pat is one of the best in Petain. But her consistency in her service (as well as the price) is a problem to me. Pay her $50 and you will get all but if you pay her $40, very rush.. :)

slashGNR
16-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi No doubt that Pat is one of the best in Petain. But her consistency in her service (as well as the price) is a problem to me. Pay her $50 and you will get all but if you pay her $40, very rush.. :)

For me. I felt the difference between $40 and $50 is the frenching part, maybe a bit longer on SOP services....so I always opt for $40 cos she's one of few WL that can really "blow" my brains out...hehe...

Adios...

classifiedman
16-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi I a newbie here..

Had 2 bonks in Gl legal houses..but curious about petain..
know I may get flamed for this but I read thru a lot of thread but still blurr..

Wat exactly is petain? is it legal? notice u all only put house num and rm num.. but which lorong can petain be found?

Ur advice will be deeply appreciated...

gust81
17-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi I a newbie here..
Wat exactly is petain? is it legal? notice u all only put house num and rm num.. but which lorong can petain be found?

lol... petain is the name of a road near lavender foodcourt... it is legal...as i said, its near lavender foodcourt, look it up in a street directory... petain road or flanders square should put u within spitting distance...:)

peter69on
17-06-2006, 11:10 AM
i used to pay $50 last year plus. after interval of 6 month without engaging her services. I was surprised that she offered me $40 and got bbbj and lots and lots and longer time frenching. At $40, she offered better service compared to $50. Thats how i feel. I guess the more time you patrol her, the service and feeling level increased alot. Nowadays, she and me have better gf
feeling. at least 10minutes plus of foreplay. She can licks, french and chit chat with me during the arousing. look like long term investment. But true fact is losing money actually..

Elan2809
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
yup she is good and 1 of the Ang Pai in petain but just wondering why she drop her price ? No Business

jon5271
08-07-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks for sharing will try when vaitamin restored.

Fat Fatt
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Pat H3R11 is one of the Princess in Petain. In terms of looks, she is second to no other except to Jac H7R1 who is more youthful. The only other who come a distant third in terms of looks would be Ada H22R6, but of course her service is even further away from the Queen and Princess.

She is sexy looking, nice shape, tanned but very smooth skin, not bad service - definitely worth a try for Pat.

Oh yes
10-07-2006, 01:32 PM
newbie on this forum, but old brid in petain ;)

Pat, I think tried on her last year, most of time she is busy or not around.

but still remember she no offer me kiss, service is good and no rush.

sorry my English no good.

nowaday go Petain, it likes a die town, not like 2-3 year ago. Even the girls also less and less, and very less new bird comes.

:(

pcck22
11-07-2006, 11:57 AM
good lau chio tried her last night and thanks Bro for introducing her.

Fat Fatt
12-07-2006, 07:57 PM
good lau chio tried her last night and thanks Bro for introducing her.

Hi Pcck22, u mean Pat already a look like a lau chio to you? To me, she still has the sexy look and one of the young WL (relatively) in Petain. Glad u enjoyed her, but i would rate her prettier and slightly younger, in her early 30s.

Probably thats y she drop her rates from 50 to 40. last time when she charge 50, i would gladly pay. of course now when she charge others 40, i expect to pay 40 too. but if she maintain her price, i would pay 50 too.

Imagine if you go GL, u pay 150. Not many men can manage 2 shots. If u cannot fully enjoy the whole 45 min session, waste. Now if u pay Pat 4 visits different time and cum 4 times for 160 (10 more, isn't this value for money?).

H7R1 Jac is very good too. For all bro new to petain, don't miss the opportunity to try them.

yuenlong
13-07-2006, 01:19 AM
this evening,went petain with one of the samsters brother.recce from h1 to h30.finally decided to give pat a try.went to look for her and she welcom me with open arms.tkss with her and then wash up.then we started business.once at the bed,all hell break lose.after some foreplay,i f*** her like there is no tomorrow.frenching was also allow during the process.omg just like fing galfren.but she doesnt allow fingering.tried to smash my fingers into it,but was promptly stopped by her.after finshing,wash up and bade her goodbye.would not consider rtf coz cant finger.would like to try the queen on my next trip

Masix
19-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Today (18 Jul) had a chance to try Pat out. She looks really decent according to Petain's standard. Her body is perfect (she was wearing a nice pair of G-strings), although her breast and nipple size are slightly disappointing. Very talkative I must say.
Did washing up, lay in bed and she started her tongue work. Must say she is really very hard working with her tongue and know where is the part that excites me most. With her tongue at work, her fingers are also everywhere. Only thing she doesn't allow fingering or sucking of her nipples. Otherwise she is very accomodating and allows most positions. My favourite is missionary with her, with her gyrating her hips on me rather than me doing the work! Fantastic and simply out of this world.
Came within 10 mins....wished I can control better.

Looks: 8
BBBJ : 9.5
FJ : 8
RTF : Yes

johnlow11
19-07-2006, 01:54 PM
was there last night at 9pm but room closed maybe she went back early.:(

yuenlong
19-07-2006, 07:11 PM
hi brother johnlow,i think you should not visit pat so late.she usually go home at about 6pm-7pm.if you go there after 7pm,the probability of pat not being there is definately high.i personally would advice you to visit her at 11-6.best time is go there at 12.very fresh and service is tip-top.

johnlow11
19-07-2006, 07:31 PM
hi brother johnlow,i think you should not visit pat so late.she usually go home at about 6pm-7pm.if you go there after 7pm,the probability of pat not being there is definately high.i personally would advice you to visit her at 11-6.best time is go there at 12.very fresh and service is tip-top.

tks Bro guess no chance for me, i finish work at 7pm sunday she work?

yuenlong
20-07-2006, 01:05 PM
well bro johnlow,i am afraid i cant give you a precise answer as i never gone to pertain on sunday.family day for me.from what i know,pertain is open for business for all houses as for pat whether does she works on sunday,i am not too sure.

Sobest
20-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi, Anyone tried H3 upstair, was it R78 or R98,
anyone to share the experience, looks mid 20
and with rosy cheeks.

Last time wanted to try, but a short queue.
Rm was in between former Coco & Amy.

Cheers!:cool:

uplube
21-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Yo Bro,

If you go on Sunday, you will be like going to market like that. Many foreign workers around.

You deicde if you wanna try lor.:o

Fat Fatt
21-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Sometimes Pat works on Sat and Sun. Maybe you can try that.

Sobest
22-07-2006, 12:09 AM
and with rosy cheeks.

Cheers!
:rolleyes:

ahlaw73
24-07-2006, 02:39 AM
hi all bros,
went down topetain,after a long time of not cheonging there. went to look for Pat. was available, she works on sundays but knock off early usually before 5pm.
she has downgraded to S$40 from the last time i visited her. the usual tcss then action after washing.
she's real friendly nowadays compared to last time. love her blonde streak hair and the tan! she attacked with her mouth with deep frenching and sucking of nipples and surprised now that she does bbbj, last time dun have!
the bj standard has definately improved!! not just sucking but also licking of the shaft and balls. then rode on me and then missionary...she's ok with licking of nipples but dun allow sucking,did doggie and then more missionary with deep frenching and was about to come then i tahan abit cos i wanted her to finish me off with a handjob, well, cos i rather enjoyed her stroking me with baby lotion and see me cum on her hands.
then wash up and chat abit and left.

today house 10 close and to all new bros to wants to cheong the queen of petain,jac, she dun work on sundays.

cheers!

Fat Fatt
24-07-2006, 03:32 AM
she has downgraded to S$40 from the last time i visited her.

I would prefer to think of it not as downgrade but Pat deciding to let us Bros have a value for money service and allow her to compete against Jac and the others (if any)

her service is still as good, if not even better. Her looks is still there and I am glad ahlaw enjoyed his session.

weekdays i work late and during weekend family day, so hardly even have chance to patronize her. could only have hardons reading SBF but no relieve.

doomday123
28-07-2006, 02:12 AM
and with rosy cheeks.

Cheers!
:rolleyes:

There are 2 gals. Not sure about their name.

Upstair, turn right. Only 1 gal. Tried twice. Gal about 1.68 m, slim but can see meat.
Look - 6/10
Service - 4.5/10. Not really good. Always asked u to hurry up after a while & shown u the angry face.
Accomodation : No, not really.
RTM : Definitely not unless really no choice.

Upstair, turn left. I think also only 1 gal left. Tried twice. Gal is short about 1.55 m, slim & small build.
Look - 6/10
Service - 6/10. She allowed u to autoroam.
Accomodation : Yes, better in a way.
RTM : No, no doubt that she is good but I had better place/gal to cheong.

I recommend the gal in BLK 5, first room. I had tried Pat, Jac. I think she is better & should be in the list as well.

Block 5 used to have a few SYTs but too bad, they are all gone.

I think if u are looking for o.k pretty gal. U can checked out :
H3 RM11 - Pat ( I like her tan skin ) but her service is so so.

H7 RM3 - Jac ( Sweet face ), I feel her service is better & she is gentle & caring. Still look young to me but getting more & more mature.

H5 RM2 - I recommend u. U judge yourself. I prefer her to the above 2.

H10 RM11 - I hope the block/rm number is correct. Talking about leg. She is the best. Fair & long. Really provide good service. She is slim & tall.

H20 RM14 - I hope the block/rm number is correct. Short about 1.58 m, shoulder hair, small build.

H20 RM11 - I hope the block/rm number is correct. This gal is pretty but put on some weight lately. She is 1.65 m with long hair. But the problem is her service is not really to my service compared to the rest. She does not really like u to autoroam & touching her pussy is a NO NO situation.

H20 RM13 ( transfer quite a while from the last hse ) - U can ignore this gal. Her service sucked.

They are also a few gals from H14 that are quite o.k. One gal is from Keong Saik charging $70 during that time. Really sad to see her there.

LengKia
28-07-2006, 11:45 AM

They are also a few gals from H14 that are quite o.k. One gal is from Keong Saik charging $70 during that time. Really sad to see her there.

Haha you must be talking about Shu fei who left KS during the late 90s for Petain...dunno the reason. She look fine to me :)

Agreed that Pat (H3 r11) service was so so.....saw a guy who came out from her room within 10 mins
i have tried her once and she charged me $50...but more than 20min

doomday123
28-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Haha you must be talking about Shu fei who left KS during the late 90s for Petain...dunno the reason. She look fine to me :)

As wat I know, gals that work in Pertain are the lowest standard. They are not allowed to go to work in Geylang or even KS after then.

She behaved quite angry to me when I asked her that question ( personnel reason ? ). Her service during the time she is in KS & Pertain had dropped ( $$$ matter ? ).

Ha, there is also a new gal in RM4 ( about 4 months there ), tall & slim. Try her once, quite o.k.

ahlaw73
09-08-2006, 11:37 PM
went down petain today around i pmplus,already quite crowded,with china workers and baganlas....holiday.
Pat was occupied, Queen Jac was not in, kathy (H10) not in either, so jalan jalan and went to find pat and after several tries, door opened in front of me!
went in and tc abit and wash up as usual.

the same process but her bbbj skills today like got improved alot and quite long also! maybe i horny! while she bbbj me i caress her butt. shiok!
she quite lazy to ride me so did the usual missionary and doggie. the frenching was as usual and unloaded quite fast today.
tc abit more wash up , cracked a few jokes and left. told me nowadays she no mood to work and will go off early.

cheers

happy000
10-08-2006, 11:20 AM
How come you so special -- so far I have tried and was never successful to french with her :)

Maybe I never brushed my teeth :D

the frenching was as usual and unloaded quite fast today.
tc abit more wash up , cracked a few jokes and left. told me nowadays she no mood to work and will go off early.

cheers

raider102
12-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Finally managed to try Pat after a numbers of unsuccessful attempts. Went in and pay $40. Quite friendly n chatty. Excellent service from this WL. She will wash 4 u before n after the bonk. Worth trying.

doomday123
12-08-2006, 09:36 PM
She will wash 4 u before n after the bonk. Worth trying.

Normal, most of the gals will do that.

godzillaisinluv
12-08-2006, 10:20 PM
:confused: Sorli ah bros, I is super new in petain...so what is the operation hrs at petain like?...

Coz I went down at 11pm last friday...nabei...like dead town lehz...oni got 2 banglah by the side of the road tcss...haiz...I oso dun speak banglah, if not will ask them where the place to poke poke....haha...

Oni saw one row of houses along petain, and got the car park infront one... but that one look like office to me lehz....then further down is the Condo liaoz(I think is condo lah...but is confirm residence building)...didn't see anything lehz...:(

doomday123
13-08-2006, 03:15 AM
Coz I went down at 11pm last friday...nabei...like dead town lehz...oni got 2 banglah by the side of the road tcss...haiz...I oso dun speak banglah, if not will ask them where the place to poke poke....haha...

They closed at 9 pm unlike Geylang. However, most gals will knock off at 7 pm. Try going at 3 pm where all the gals really start work.

ahlaw73
13-08-2006, 02:43 PM
hi bros,

just a note for u bros, when u got try Pat, after she has washed u, politely ask to use the roll of disposal napkin on the right hand side of the basin...
i realised she uses the same towel on the left to clean all her customers!

haha! wait we are become sperm brothers! can politely request for the napkin. i think is more hygenic.

cheers.

APFSDS
14-08-2006, 05:37 PM
hi bros,

just a note for u bros, when u got try Pat, after she has washed u, politely ask to use the roll of disposal napkin on the right hand side of the basin...

haha! wait we are become sperm brothers! can politely request for the napkin. i think is more hygenic.

cheers.

Agree with you on that matter that's why I sometime bring along a small towel in my bag when I go to petian :D , but I think Jac of H7R1 uses napkin for all customer.

TheHappyMondays
15-08-2006, 11:40 AM
hi bros,

cheers.

like that dont know can transfer diesase around each bruthers? first one is lucky to clean first. the rest bruthers must depending on prevous bruther got comes out alot and Pat got cleans clean clean to you. :)

H20R6, she very cleans, she use each new towel to one every customer. My oponion, I think. Each it owe trying.

frking
16-08-2006, 04:18 PM
anyone know if pat is in this week ? (14/8/2006)

stuartcummings
28-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Pat is the one who looks like Mediacock actress Eileen Tan right?

Last year, I drove by Petain and decide to walk in for a look despite having quit that place soon after my NS. Pat was the only one I remembered well and amazingly, she remembered me (used to only frequent her and Jac).

I think she's one professional who should be revered for her work. :)

DanziG
05-09-2006, 07:30 PM
1 or 2 months back i've tried Pat.
seems like she 'see' people one leh.
I only got capped bj from her and she 'siam' when i tried to french her. :o
and if i am not mistaken, i think i paid her $50!
I think i kena 'chopped' liao.
Sorry if i offended some brothers here, this is my encounter with Pat. (or just mt luck)

dialup12
02-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Went Petain last wk, Pat away for 1 month back late Oct.
Instead tried Maggie Mee at H20-R18. Not too bad fuck except while doggying her, she position herself such that can't achieve full penetration. She seems to be in pain.

ahlaw73
02-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Went Petain last wk, Pat away for 1 month back late Oct.
Instead tried Maggie Mee at H20-R18. Not too bad fuck except while doggying her, she position herself such that can't achieve full penetration. She seems to be in pain.

haha bro, ya, i agreed with u...cos i always have the same experience with yours while with maggie mee! the more u move into her, the more she move away....while doggy, also dun know why...

cheers

Rof|maoxz
03-10-2006, 11:30 AM
haha bro, ya, i agreed with u...cos i always have the same experience with yours while with maggie mee! the more u move into her, the more she move away....while doggy, also dun know why...

Cheers

Woo... Doggie har... :D

ahlaw73
03-10-2006, 12:41 PM
hey bro rof!!

ya man! doggy!! hahaha......
didn't know you frequent this thread too!

cheers and see you soon.......

Rof|maoxz
03-10-2006, 04:24 PM
hey bro rof!!

ya man! doggy!! hahaha......
didn't know you frequent this thread too!

cheers and see you soon.......

I seldom frequent Petain Romps, I'm following your posts. :D

actionroo
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Pat on leave till 27 Oct.

noahnoah
03-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Went down to Petain yesterday.
I was actually hoping to see Jac's lovely boobs but to my disappointment, she isn't back yet.
So I popped over to H3R11 to see if Pat is available. I've heard quite a bit abt her but have yet to give her a try.
Her door was closed but the light was on. Lucky me!
I decided to check out the other houses before coming back again.
15min later, her door was still closed. I decided to wait a bit.
A min later, her door opened and I finally saw the lovely lady herself.
She's not as youthful and demure as Jac (in my opinion) but she does look a bit more slutty. Without hesitation I entered her room.
She was quite cheery, smiling all the while.
The rest was quite SOP. She washed me thoroughly and made me lie on the bed. Then she catbathed me while stroking my balls. I was getting really turned on. Shiok~
She then asked if I want to be blown with or without a condom. Of course I chose the latter. Her bj was so good I almost wanted to cum in her mouth. I kept moaning and complimenting her and she went on and on blowing me. Even if I were to cum right there and then, I would have absolutely no regrets at all.
After that, we went on to the missionary but it just didn't feel as good as the bj. In the end I took too much time and she said 20min is up and so she finished me up with a hj. Quite disappointing there. I think this part is where I prefer Jac's service, no offence to all the Pat supporters out there. With Jac, there was no time limit at all (at least thats how I felt the last time).
Though Pat's bj was really fantastic, I think I'll stick with Jac next time, suits me better.

doomday123
04-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Visited her yesterday.

I think her service had improved since the last time I bonk her.

sleaguepunter
07-11-2006, 03:48 PM
try Pat twice, i would say her BJ is much better than her FJ. FJ she just lie on the bed, like a piece of kayu. only good point is that after her BBBJ, i believe most ppl wont last long in FJ.

Fat Fatt
10-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Went down to Petain yesterday.
I was actually hoping to see Jac's lovely boobs but to my disappointment, she isn't back yet.
So I popped over to H3R11 to see if Pat is available. I've heard quite a bit abt her but have yet to give her a try.

This is my usual practice too, if pat not around, see jac and vice versa. both are great

After that, we went on to the missionary but it just didn't feel as good as the bj. In the end I took too much time and she said 20min is up and so she finished me up with a hj. Quite disappointing there. I think this part is where I prefer Jac's service, no offence to all the Pat supporters out there. With Jac, there was no time limit at all (at least thats how I felt the last time).

i believe this has to do with familiarity. you also tried Pat first time. maybe a few more times as a regular, the sex will be more familiar and she will know your needs

But enjoy. Pat and Jac are worth the try.

orgasmatron
14-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Yo banana bros,

Is Pat on broad leave, just like Jac?

dek75
16-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Yo banana bros,

Is Pat on broad leave, just like Jac?

No becoz just come back from there yesterday.

Fat Fatt
17-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I had a fantastic session just now with her. it was raining in the morning so afternoon was cooling. she was dressed in this fitting one piece black dress that emphasize her curves and from the front, her breasts were overflowing out. (her cup size not too big when undressed)

She had long hair, dyed to a very nice brown colour and she smelled great because of a fruit flavoured shampoo shes using. When i was undressing i was already fully erected by just looking at her.

Her smile was bewitching, and she started to service my nipples. Her BJ was with cap which she uses her mouth to put it on sensually. Her BJ was above average and she likes to lick the shaft. with her mouth stroking and likcing my shaft, i was already ready to cum, and she stopped and went back to my nipples.

Then she laid down for me to do missionary (never tried other positions with her before) I entered her and she showed a very sexy look but slightly fierced look as she bit her lip in (agony or joy?) So sexy, i pump and she closed her eyes. I pumped hard and reached in no time.

Her body was in perfect shape, she has a nice face and hair, only she is a little tan but skin very smooth.
I would think she is better looking than a lot of gals. On top of that her service is not bad for the money paid. $50. For e.g. compared to Chilli Padi Lisa L20H11A, Mun Mun L20H33 in GL150, i will take Pat anytime. Sorry to Lisa and MM fans.

Stats:
Face: 7.5/10
Hair: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Complexion:6/10 (I prefer fair ladies)
Overall look: 7.8/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Definitely

Nowadays she works early from 12 pm to 6 pm and next month she will go on leave. A good try for everyone.

cubezero79
21-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Tot Pat charges $40? or u tip her for the good service?
anyway she reminds me of those tanned babes at sentosa playing beach volleyball :cool:

wonderz
22-11-2006, 05:02 PM
A short FR on PAT.

She is definitely one of the better looking gals in Petain and one of my regulars. Slim, quite tall, nice tanned body with good service. Below are my ratings for her.

Looks: 7 - Looks good for her age. Tall, slim with nice tanned body.

Body: 7 - Slim body type. Seems to put on a bit of weight but all at the right places.

BBBJ/BJ: 7 - She do either BBBJ or BJ and always need to control hard not to CIM. Nice strong suction and deepthroat.

FJ: 7.5 - Lots of frenching involved and very natural.

Comments - One of my regulars.

doomday123
01-12-2006, 11:26 AM
try Pat twice, i would say her BJ is much better than her FJ. FJ she just lie on the bed, like a piece of kayu. only good point is that after her BBBJ, i believe most ppl wont last long in FJ.

Had been visiting Pat for quite a number of times. But everytime need to hj to come. I think her figure is one of the best there. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. I think that's also the reason why I always go for her. Next time must asked her to BBBJ until cum.

The other girl that's also good is first room on left when entered but had not been seeing her for weeks already. Not really sure is she still around.

doomday123
01-12-2006, 11:27 AM

Had been visiting Pat for quite a number of times. But everytime need to hj to come. I think her figure is one of the best there. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. I think that's also the reason why I always go for her. Next time must asked her to BBBJ until cum.

The other girl that's also good is first room on left when entered but had not been seeing her for weeks already. Not really sure is she still around.

Fat Fatt
02-01-2007, 07:40 AM
Welcome the New Year with a visit to Pat. It was fabulous. She was in this nice 1 piece green dress (1 pc makes it easy to strip down easily)

Her well proportion body just absolutely great. Her skin is smmoth to the touch and she still retained her looks although she is now past 30.

Her service was good and it was really worth the visit and $40.

Encourage all bros not to miss opportunity to try her, ....and Jac of course.

mwlove
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Welcome the New Year with a visit to Pat. It was fabulous. She was in this nice 1 piece green dress (1 pc makes it easy to strip down easily)

Her well proportion body just absolutely great. Her skin is smmoth to the touch and she still retained her looks although she is now past 30.

Hi bro Fat Fatt,
So Pat is back. The last time I want to bonk her is not possible as her 'Auntie' just came on that day. She said she would be back on 3 Jan 2007. So surprise to see a bro posting so fast. That means she start work early today meh? If that is the case, I think better pack my thing early today and go to her place to bonk her asap. Feel high and uneasy as the whole of last week of Dec 2006 don't have any luck to book for any bonking session. Pat, wait for me!:p

slashGNR
02-01-2007, 01:30 PM
......Her well proportion body just absolutely great. Her skin is smmoth to the touch and she still retained her looks although she is now past 30.

Visited her too but on last day of 2006....no doubt about the body..her long dyed hair matches her face and look...

Adios...

mwlove
02-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Today (2 Jan 2007) came back to office for work, since still early, up to net to browse around. Saw a new post(today) by bro Fat Fatt that Pat is back, great, can't wait further, pack up and go.

Got shock when I reached there. Man... it was quiet and the entrance of house is closed. I thought bro Fat Fatt just had a happy bonking session with her, how come like this? Don't tell me, his post posted today is not today but yesterday? 'Shit', like this meant I come too early lah! Damn!

No choice, take a smoke break first lah. No... forget to bring cigarette along, leave office too fast. So go to tuckshop to buy, but, guess what, I saw Pat is inside. Still in her normal dress with jean. I smiled at her, buy a pack of cigarette, then have a smoke break outside while waiting for her to be ready.

I have to wait longer as she has one client have to service first. First come first serve mah! Take on second stick and continue puffing while waiting for me turn. At 11:45am, My turn to go in. This time, instead of putting a nice 1 piece green dress, it is 1 piece dark blue dress. This confirmed my though that bro Fat Fatt have a session with her before today.

I always paid her first before the session start. Passing her $50 and told her to keep rest as tip for a good start into 2007. Have a short tcss with her, and asked when she started work as the last time she mentioned to me she is taking a break till 3 Jan 2007. She reply that she rest enough and decided to start early on 29 Dec 2006 and resting too long also have to pay rental lah, unless someone want to pay for her.

Then she continue, "Why you come so early to day as you usually come in the evening and her house only start open at noon". I told her I miss her mah, that is why come straight from office. Now, there come the 'Wu Loong' part. She said, "Come from office?, you work during holiday meh!". I said, "I started work today mah, what holiday?" She then point to the calender. That explained why I feel funny today. MRT is quiet, less people on the street and office's phone don't ring as usual. But must still thank bro Fat Fatt for his post. If I want bonk her on 3 Jan 2007, she would not be around as her rest on 1 and 15 of chinese calender month.

So wait no further, let the cat bath begins. shiok. Pat is very well maintained. Absolutely agreed with what bro Fat Fatt have said. With her well proportion body, smooth texture skin, it just absolutely great. Wah Shiok again when she starts to lick my little bro, suck it a bit soft a bit hard while my left hand caress her firm, smooth back. Smooth.... and shiok as didi becomes more firmer and harder. Today seems longer than other days in heaven.

Finally, we change position and I started to bonk her. Shiok again, damn good today, shiok and shiok and nothing but shiok. It is because I go early where she is still tight or my last year cumulated juices make me sexcited! Today also seem I can last longer.

Wu.. wu... Can't hold it any more, I lift her both legs and rest them against my shoulder and I thrust harder and faster. hum.... I ejaculate a load of juice into her. Holding her with that position, hum.... second load of juice. She stay in position until didi satisfy cumming. Finally I pull did out of her cunt. Oh, a full load in rubber.:p

She removes the condom from my didi and use tissue to temporary clean up didi. While she rinses my mouth and clean up herself, I take a resting break to cool down before she start to wash me up. Finally we dressed up, wish one and other good year ahead and bye bye. "Take care and see you some time", she said.

Every thing seems cock up, but, blessing in disguise I am feeling great after a shiok bonking with my princess. Yes... It great start into year 2007. So bros, those who read Petain thread, what are you waiting for. Pack up and go for a great bonking to start off a brand new year.:D

P.S Thank bro Fat Fatt for his posting. One happy day.

mwlove
02-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Today (2 Jan 2007) came back to office for work, since still early, up to net to browse around. Saw a new post(today) by bro Fat Fatt that Pat is back, great, can't wait further, pack up and go.

Got shock when I reached there. Man... it was quiet and the entrance of house is closed. I thought bro Fat Fatt just had a happy bonking session with her, how come like this? Don't tell me, his post posted today is not today but yesterday? 'Shit', like this meant I come too early lah! Damn!

No choice, take a smoke break first lah. No... forget to bring cigarette along, leave office too fast. So go to tuckshop to buy, but, guess what, I saw Pat is inside. Still in her normal dress with jean. I smiled at her, buy a pack of cigarette, then have a smoke break outside while waiting for her to be ready.

I have to wait longer as she has one client have to service first. First come first serve mah! Take on second stick and continue puffing while waiting for me turn. At 11:45am, My turn to go in. This time, instead of putting a nice 1 piece green dress, it is 1 piece dark blue dress. This confirmed my though that bro Fat Fatt have a session with her before today.

I always paid her first before the session start. Passing her $50 and told her to keep rest as tip for a good start into 2007. Have a short tcss with her, and asked when she started work as the last time she mentioned to me she is taking a break till 3 Jan 2007. She reply that she rest enough and decided to start early on 29 Dec 2006 and resting too long also have to pay rental lah, unless someone want to pay for her.

Then she continue, "Why you come so early to day as you usually come in the evening and her house only start open at noon". I told her I miss her mah, that is why come straight from office. Now, there come the 'Wu Loong' part. She said, "Come from office?, you work during holiday meh!". I said, "I started work today mah, what holiday?" She then point to the calender. That explained why I feel funny today. MRT is quiet, less people on the street and office's phone don't ring as usual. But must still thank bro Fat Fatt for his post. If I want bonk her on 3 Jan 2007, she would not be around as her rest on 1 and 15 of chinese calender month.

So wait no further, let the cat bath begins. shiok. Pat is very well maintained. Absolutely agreed with what bro Fat Fatt have said. With her well proportion body, smooth texture skin, it just absolutely great. Wah Shiok again when she starts to lick my little bro, suck it a bit soft a bit hard while my left hand caress her firm, smooth back. Smooth.... and shiok as didi becomes more firmer and harder. Today seems longer than other days in heaven.

Finally, we change position and I started to bonk her. Shiok again, damn good today, shiok and shiok and nothing but shiok. It is because I go early where she is still tight or my last year cumulated juices make me sexcited! Today also seem I can last longer.

Wu.. wu... Can't hold it any more, I lift her both legs and rest them against my shoulder and I thrust harder and faster. hum.... I ejaculate a load of juice into her. Holding her with that position, hum.... second load of juice. She stay in position until didi satisfy cumming. Finally I pull did out of her cunt. Oh, a full load in rubber.:p

She removes the condom from my didi and use tissue to temporary clean up didi. While she rinses my mouth and clean up herself, I take a resting break to cool down before she start to wash me up. Finally we dressed up, wish one and other good year ahead and bye bye. "Take care and see you some time", she said.

Every thing seems cock up, but, blessing in disguise I am feeling great after a shiok bonking with my princess. Yes... It great start into year 2007. So bros, those who read Petain thread, what are you waiting for. Pack up and go for a great bonking to start off a brand new year.:D

P.S Thank bro Fat Fatt for his posting. One happy day.

mwlove
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Sorry for duplicate posting. I guess Computer glitch! or computer also feel double shioks for happy bonking session.

happy000
02-01-2007, 05:13 PM
She back. Must pay her a visit as I miss her so much :)

DotCom
02-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I think there's a thread on Pat somewhere here and of cos like u say, Pat does deserve to have her own thread in Sammyboy...

Patricia as she was dearly known to all whom had patronised her during her younger and heydays when she was working as a 'masseuse' in Paradiz HC
located along Selegie Rd... those times HC rate $54 and her svc will cost u
$100-120 depends...I patronised her b4 when she was in that HC and later boy! was I surprised to see her in PT when some kaki told me of a new arrival
to kinjioka ... that was abt 5 yrs ago...yes she had been in PT abt that long
roughly if my memory din fail me.......kekekeke..........

for her asking 40bucks, I m sure in PT she was well worth it...........nice smile,firm n tanned body, tight and flat stomach, beautiful long silky hair...

as for jacqueline, her looks is great but her body and stomach does somehow
turned me off.....sorry to say that n to her fans...but that is a fact and to each cheonger his own opinion......

Kathy also another good looker worth her $40 in PT...Ada is still attitudal but she does hav d CFM look....

Great to hav this thread running, PT still reigns somehow...

adios
DC

juda
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
I think there's a thread on Pat somewhere here and of cos like u say, Pat does deserve to have her own thread in Sammyboy...Kathy also another good looker worth her $40 in PT...Ada is still attitudal but she does hav d CFM look....

Yo DotCom,

Welcum back!
Btw, think Kathy still charge 50....

Juda :p

Acerpac
05-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Thumbs Up for Pat!

She's really good.

My FR:
Decide to drop by yesterday at about noon 3pm. Was there and saw the room door closed and the Red light on. So went ard and look for H10R10. OMG, there's a queue there. SO wnet ard again to look see look see. Very disappointing for me as I don't see anyone who I like. So went back to Pat. To my surprise, the room door is opened and she's talking on the handphone. I waited for her to finish and she notice me waiting for quite awhile.. so she show me the signal 5o dollar. I nodded. Then she hang up. She said next time ask mah. I said mai disturb her lor. She said nvm one. On the phone still can talk. So I went in, undress, she start washing me. After drying, I hit for the bed and facing up.. Catbath as usual.. then she ask want BJ with cap or w/o cap. I said with cap. Then she continue the nipple licking.. wooo.. shiok..
slowly, she proceed to the BJ. she capped me and give me a solid 5 minutes bj... she came up again and lick nipple again.. All this while I'm autoroaming her... like her complexion and breast.. kekeke... then to my surprise, she bj me again.. another solid 5 minutes I estimate.. then she got up, signalling me to go on top.. I entered her in missionary style.. give her deep deep thrust.. she's moaning like very shiok like that.. maybe fake I don't know lah.. but can turn me on can liow.. she grabbed me and kiss me all over my face and neck and ears.... After 10 minutes, I place both her legs on my shoulder and give her my final thrust. I unloaded all into the rubber.. she's not rushing me at all, let me stay inside her for awhile before pulling my little bro out.
after that, she rinsed her mouth and we proceed to wash up again.
After that, I tipped her another $10.

She's really well maintained at her age and her tanned tanned skin colour really turns me on.

Will definitely return for more.

Only 1 doubt: The towel she use to dry me, is "Public" towel is it? I don't see other towel leh.

Fat Fatt
06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Only irritating thing aboutPat is she does not work late. last week, i was kept reminded by my little "bor" of the new year visit and due to lack of funds, $40 visit to her is a luxury, and so i kept going down after work. even when i rush and reach slightly before 7 pm, she's gone off. (Same situation with Jac, she stops work early now too)

well she is good, so for all bros who have the opportunity, pls try her.

Personally comparing jac vs pat, i would prefer pat now. when i cum feeling is great.

blackjack1969
11-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Wanted to try Jac but there was a Q , then proceed to Pat place although no Q but still had to wait..... but her neighbours were staring and giving me the dirty look (guess they are just jealous)... so LL just go off...:mad:

sanji37
12-01-2007, 12:24 AM
raining the whole day...actuali plan to go down bt tink its raining every ger will go back early so no point goin..hai...

orgasmatron
16-01-2007, 02:14 PM
does pat mind customer bringing in their own durex condom?

just wondering..

tinalam
19-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Hi, bros,
not quite new here but never bonk at petain. can any bro enlighten me on what race these girls all u mentioned, such as Pat, Jac or smone else.

Thanks a lot.

scorelan
19-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Pat is stiil as good as ever. Wondering if Pat & Jac do tarma together. That will be power. :)

orgasmatron
19-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Pat told me yesterday evening that she is not working today...FYI to guys here...

JackieTan
20-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Yeah, Pat is gd. tried her in the beginning of year 2007... $40 only. choose for bbbj. her frenching is gd too...
looks : 7/10
damage: $40
overall service: 8/10

well, paiseh for my very short FR... hehe:p

phoenixorion
20-01-2007, 11:38 PM
hmm, im a noob here lah. but must go try, since u all give her such great ratings :D

AngMo69
24-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi, bros,
not quite new here but never bonk at petain. can any bro enlighten me on what race these girls all u mentioned, such as Pat, Jac or smone else.

Thanks a lot.
Hi bro,
I havent tried all of them, but basically malaysian chinese. correct me if I am wrong, anyone?

doomday123
29-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi bro,
I havent tried all of them, but basically malaysian chinese. correct me if I am wrong, anyone?

You are right.
Pat's BBBJ is really very good.

chinatown
30-01-2007, 08:14 AM
saw pat on monday .

she was wearing a blue(or green) 1 piece dress

she looks very skinny and dark, and that somehow turns me off

kind of disappointed as many guys here said she is pretty

kimoze1
12-02-2007, 01:58 PM
saw pat on monday .

she was wearing a blue(or green) 1 piece dress

she looks very skinny and dark, and that somehow turns me off

kind of disappointed as many guys here said she is pretty

this is a very well used line here:

" One man's meat is another man's poison".

Obviously you're too juvenile to appreciate this lady.
I dun have the rep power to zap you currently for such a comment on obviously a GEM for most of the bros here, but i will not hesitate if i do have the power.

chinatown
15-02-2007, 09:25 PM
over at geylang, if u are lucky(read: young and handsome), u can get a pretty gal for 1 hr for just $50

remember $50, 1 hr, pretty gal

scorelan
16-02-2007, 05:56 AM
Most importantly, her service is excellent. :) No use having a pretty girl with dead fish service.

slashGNR
16-02-2007, 06:06 AM
over at geylang, if u are lucky(read: young and handsome), u can get a pretty gal for 1 hr for just $50

remember $50, 1 hr, pretty gal

To be honest, been to G land windows shopping recently, saw quite a number of pretty gal....for $50 or more...what kind of service level can we get from them as compare to WLs in Petain ?....

Adios...

doomday123
22-02-2007, 08:51 AM
To be honest, been to G land windows shopping recently, saw quite a number of pretty gal....for $50 or more...what kind of service level can we get from them as compare to WLs in Petain ?....

Adios...

I ever tried a PR gal in GL $50 per hour & I can tell you her service is out of this world. Look & figure wise so so.

She really "service" your whole body for 40 mins until I had to ask her to stop due to H81 booking only 1 hour.

Too bad, not around anymore.

I think there are still a number of nice fish in GL.

Usually, most of the time, pretty one does not really provide good service.
Its always those that are average one.

I still remember few very good service PR gals in GL which provide service much much more better than those elsewhere.

I think its a matter of luck.

kimoze1
13-03-2007, 02:00 PM
It seems tat there are a lot of balls-less ppl ard who like to zap others without leaving your name.. really must tell your mother to teach you some manners. Stupid lowlife piece of dog-shit.

funseeker
14-03-2007, 12:40 AM
this is a very well used line here:

" One man's meat is another man's poison".

Obviously you're too juvenile to appreciate this lady.
I dun have the rep power to zap you currently for such a comment on obviously a GEM for most of the bros here, but i will not hesitate if i do have the power.

Kimoze1, I deduced your point for the above comment you made. In this forum, everyone has the right to voice their view on any WL. The point system is not for you to show your disagreement because they have different view from you.

Anyway, if you don't agree with me, zap me when you accumulated enough point, or you can convince other to zap me.. Honestly, I am not too concern..

Please don't start a posting war as I am not interest.

For the rest, please move on to share Pat information.. :)

Fat Fatt
14-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Pat has been my RTF for many years, but not as long as those who knew her from Paradiz HC days.

Pat is not the super chio pretty kind of girl, but i believe i am a picky person on looks so i think she should be pretty among everyone.

She exuberates a hiaoness, sexiness that makes me steam for her... she has this nice body shape and above avg service. Writing this make me have a hard on and want to go look for her.

She also knows her own limits, when she was younger, her charges were 50, now it drop to 40...So for this 40, it is really value for money. Compared to us going to HC or GL to explore and get someone we do not like and pay 150.

When you are her regular, no extras, but at least its more friendlier and better bonk. So for her beginners in Petain, try her. For all lau ciaos who have not tried her, try her. For all Jac fans, if her queue is too long for you to wait, try her. (afterall Jac is still the queen)

stocks80
14-03-2007, 05:43 PM
dear bros is pat back? always can't see her one leh... :(

toyoceli1979
14-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Pat has been my RTF for many years, but not as long as those who knew her from Paradiz HC days.

Pat is not the super chio pretty kind of girl, but i believe i am a picky person on looks so i think she should be pretty among everyone.

She exuberates a hiaoness, sexiness that makes me steam for her... she has this nice body shape and above avg service. Writing this make me have a hard on and want to go look for her.

She also knows her own limits, when she was younger, her charges were 50, now it drop to 40...So for this 40, it is really value for money. Compared to us going to HC or GL to explore and get someone we do not like and pay 150.

When you are her regular, no extras, but at least its more friendlier and better bonk. So for her beginners in Petain, try her. For all lau ciaos who have not tried her, try her. For all Jac fans, if her queue is too long for you to wait, try her. (afterall Jac is still the queen)

AGREED!!e bro here said. yes,her service will get better if u r her regular cause one raining day when i visit her,she wipe my hair for me because my whole body is soap with water. (look for her b4 5pm cause she said she don't want to work OT because alot bangala) what she told me.hehehe! pls don't zap me hor, but can up my point!

sex overdrive
14-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Pat is a black beauty lah. If you have a liking of 'sunshine girl' tanned tone, you will fell in love with her, just like being serviced by a Hawaiian girl.
I've RTF her often as she is chatty and always make you feel comfortable with her.

kimoze1
15-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Kimoze1, I deduced your point for the above comment you made. In this forum, everyone has the right to voice their view on any WL. The point system is not for you to show your disagreement because they have different view from you.

Anyway, if you don't agree with me, zap me when you accumulated enough point, or you can convince other to zap me.. Honestly, I am not too concern..

Please don't start a posting war as I am not interest.

For the rest, please move on to share Pat information.. :)

Well, at least after i fucked u, den you had the decency to tell me who you are. For that i will just forget about it. Peace.

chinatown
15-03-2007, 09:26 AM
u mean pat actually service bangla???

or bangla disturb her by asking for her price???

funseeker
16-03-2007, 12:31 AM

Brother Chinatown, I think it is time for you to read at your own post about Pat and think over what you are doing. You are stepping onto many brothers feets without knowing.. Please stop..

chinacity
18-03-2007, 11:18 AM
AGREED!!e bro here said. yes,her service will get better if u r her regular cause one raining day when i visit her,she wipe my hair for me because my whole body is soap with water. (look for her b4 5pm cause she said she don't want to work OT because alot bangala) what she told me.hehehe! pls don't zap me hor, but can up my point!

???? wat about bangla???

slashGNR
18-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Relax people...why worry "before and after"...just bonk, enjoy the moment and go...life go on....anyway visited Pat this afternoon...as usual...her bbbj was "fast and furious"...not for the "fainted hearted"...haha...great body..too bad not much "power"...

Adios...

cubezero79
18-03-2007, 07:19 PM

If u must know the truth, I believe all Jac, Pat and even Kathy do serves bangla. I had seen bangla coming out of Jac and Pat's room b4 at least. The prices these 3 beauties charge are nt unreasonably expensive - e most costly being 50 per shot and to say no bangla can afford to pay 50 for any of them in singapore is a lie.Cant imagine e sight of Jac,Pat n Kathy sucking and getting bonked by bangla on bed,right? :(

Raidster1
18-03-2007, 07:37 PM
I guess Pat cant refuse a Bangla even if she wants to. $$ talks

Fat Fatt
19-03-2007, 03:33 AM
If u must know the truth, I believe all Jac, Pat and even Kathy do serves bangla. I had seen bangla coming out of Jac and Pat's room b4 at least. The prices these 3 beauties charge are nt unreasonably expensive. Cant imagine e sight of Jac,Pat n Kathy sucking and getting bonked by bangla on bed,right? :(

Hi bro. i think you should let the other bros to keep their dreams intact, even if there is truth in it. I thought your comment was rather distasteful, and you even went further to taunt the Pat Jac Kat fans by the last sentence.

Like Bro SlashGNR said, why care before and after, only enjoy your session. If you are not keen, then don't spoil other's fun.

kimoze1
19-03-2007, 10:14 AM
i think this forum filled with lots of cock-sucking, balls carrying cowards who do nothing all day but zap ppl .. i said before last time that points mean nothing to me.. as my conscience is clear ... so zap me for all your want, if it means the best thrill in the world to just click that mouse of your.. tat shows the person you really are.. nothing but a ball-less mouse ...

funseeker
19-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Something must be real wrong here.. Kimoze1's point was -1 yesterday and sudden got to 68 with power of 4.. How can this happen over night? Can point be purchased? Can power be purchased? :(

Brother Kimoze1, if the system allows me to zap you one more time, I will do so.. Now you have the power to zap other, think you can go around to zap other just like what you intended to do so earlier ..

kimoze1
20-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Something must be real wrong here.. Kimoze1's point was -1 yesterday and sudden got to 68 with power of 4.. How can this happen over night? Can point be purchased? Can power be purchased? :(

Brother Kimoze1, if the system allows me to zap you one more time, I will do so.. Now you have the power to zap other, think you can go around to zap other just like what you intended to do so earlier ..

Look here, funseeker, i have no idea what is your value system is, but let me tell you that i do not and will not zap others just for the fun of it.. wat do i gain out of it ?? money?? shoik ?? ( i rather go find pat or even jac ).

But frankly, i must also apologize for my way of talking, but this is me.. cannot change myself just becoz ppl dun like wat i say rite ??.. So becoz of that i kena zap not once but a few times till -1. ( hmm.. so its is possible for the same person to zap you over & over again over a few days )

Anyways if i have offended anyone, please accept my apologies.

funseeker
20-03-2007, 11:36 PM
We had forgotten about Pat with those no value added discussion on the points. Let get back to the topic on Pat..

Yes, I last tried her 1-2 year ago. In fact, I had her for 1 full hour and got a good massage from her. She told me she was preparing for her retirement.. :)

Trendnet18
29-03-2007, 08:19 PM
???? wat about bangla???

stop being f'n racist bitch

frking
30-03-2007, 07:58 AM
...her bbbj was "fast and furious"...not for the "fainted hearted"...

Adios...

I totally agree with this sentence!!! Her speciality is at her bbbj

TheHappyMondays
30-03-2007, 12:31 PM
I totally agree with this sentence!!! Her speciality is at her bbbj

Pat got gives bbbj one? Me no have from her before?

wonderz
30-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Pat got gives bbbj one? Me no have from her before?

think she will not offer to all, quite selective. I was never offered too but my friend got it on his 1st try.

Fat Fatt
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
think she will not offer to all, quite selective. I was never offered too but my friend got it on his 1st try.

Sometimes, the WL also selects her customers, like visually inspect, or handsome looking may have better chance etc... But i believe all these are left to chance.

it would be better if the customer and WL say no to raw and reduce risk. To me, as long as the skills is good (Pat is not bad), then cap or no cap very little diff. but the added comfort (though not 100% safe) makes cheonging more enjoyable.

Pat is good and I read one of the bro said she think of retiring ... so must go down one of these days. she is really ending work early, seems like semi-retirement mood....

Fat Fatt
09-04-2007, 02:31 PM
I hve been avoiding HC and GL for the lack of funds. Staying in MT Cold Turkey is not fun ... about to explode.

Today just went to Petain, noon time, try to see if Pat there. Door opens, i am her 1st customer. She is in this nice figure hugging pink floral dress and her long curly tress of hair coloured to a very nice alluring brown.

She was smiling and her lips was so inviting.

Happily i walked in and paid up the $40.

It was standard wash on the basin, and i laid on the bed for her to perform the service. Catbath was standard but the BJ (always be safe) was good. So good that i think (combination of celibate too long/her skills) I came within 1st to 2nd thrust of missionary ... shit. Anyway, i continue pumping as i cum and she played along. She was too good in the foreplay and bj.

wash up and dress up and left. she seems happy too.

Looks: 7/10 (more points if not for her dark complexion)
Complexion: 6.5/10 dark but very smooth
Body: 8.5/10 Nice curves and just nice boob size
Boobs: 5/10 see no touch, nice pink nipples, again see no touch, thats why 5 only
BJ: 8.5/10 very sensual and she licks along the shaft, mouth everything in ...
FJ: 6/10 not bad already i reached with lots of cum in plastic cap
RTF: Really must not as i am supposed to be on Mt Cold Turkey. No Money.... Got creditors chasing, ah .....Life is like that.

slashGNR
02-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Fyi....Pat is on duty today....

Adios...

Longman
02-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Fyi....Pat is on duty today....Adios...

yo...tks for the info brother.

HamSapLow
07-06-2007, 12:37 AM
My first FR on pat.

Feeling horny on Sun (3/6/07) wanna go petain try angpai especially since I saw Kathy that day when I visited annie (H16R19). Reached the place at almost 5pm went around saw that Kathy was around but there's someone already waiting so i walked around again suddenly i found myself in H3 n outside Rm11. I saw pat arranging something in her rm. I went inside and asked if she is working today and double confirmed her price (in case it's someone else) but stupid me. I din up her immediately and subconsiously I refuse to believe it's her. When I came to terms, it's already too late as someone had already went in. I actually saw pet before and was mesmerised by her but back then, I saw her when she knocked off. So this time i told myself that I die die mus try!

So I walked around for 5 mins and went back to H3. Sian 1/2. Someone already beside the staircase. I went forward to double check, turned out that he was waiting for another WL. Woo! heng ah! I stood outside reading my NewPaper and after a few mins. The door opened and the someone came out. As the bro came out, I went forward. I saw pat's door start to close and stopped, we had eye contact and the door of Rm11 opened wider and she let me in! Ho Say liao!! I paid up and we stripped.

+++ cock and bit while washing and found out that she was actually arranging the towels just washed. It also turned out that normally she knock off at about 4pm on sundays as she doesn't like the foreign talents and she normally goes out with ther frens for makan on Sun. But turned out that she just came back from M'sia so she just met up with her frens during the 1 mth break. So I gan pua sibei heng!

I lie on the bed and started action. She painted me with stereo, then asked me if I wan BBBJ. Of cos i said yes!!! The blowjob was pretty good and I enjoyed it. Then we followed with missionary with plenty of moaning n a little frenching. MMmmm!! GFE not bad!! I like the boobies too. A nice handfull! After missionary change to doggie. I must say, doggie with her is one of the best in PT as she angles ur didi in such a way that u would be comfortable n would enjoy. not like some WL where they just lie face down n raise their ass high in the air which makes it difficult to bang at times. Piak Piak Piak in doggie style for a few minutes then Game Over. After that she took out the CD for me and milked my didi (first time got WL milk my didi). Then proceeded with wash. And I went to the PC show a satisfied man...

Name: Pat
Body: 8/10 very proportionate and nice skin
boobs: 7/10 Nicely shaped
bbbj:7/10 I still like amy's bbbj
fj: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 One of best among PT
Overall: 8.5/10 She's an all rounder.
Damage:40
Rtf: Yes.

Fellow bros! PLs up up for my first FR for Pat Thx!

Wind chaser
07-06-2007, 06:23 AM
tried pat sometime back and did not offered bbbj too!
after seeing fr on her,may want to try my luck again.:p

too_hot
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
My first FR on pat.

I lie on the bed and started action. She painted me with stereo, then asked me if I wan BBBJ. Of cos i said yes!!! The blowjob was pretty good and I enjoyed it. Then we followed with missionary with plenty of moaning n a little frenching. MMmmm!! GFE not bad!! I like the boobies too. A nice handfull! After missionary change to doggie. I must say, doggie with her is one of the best in PT as she angles ur didi in such a way that u would be comfortable n would enjoy. not like some WL where they just lie face down n raise their ass high in the air which makes it difficult to bang at times. Piak Piak Piak in doggie style for a few minutes then Game Over. After that she took out the CD for me and milked my didi (first time got WL milk my didi). Then proceeded with wash. And I went to the PC show a satisfied man...

Hi bro, good FR. Have had Pat many times but never thot of doing doggie with her. Now very itchy to try :p

Midnightiger
18-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Sorry I didn't know there is a thread specially on Pat so I posted in theo ther thread. Guess I will just cut and paste for fellow brothers to read.

Before I write my Petain Road FR, I have to say this first.

Bros who are first timers to Petain Road like me, and are turned-off and disheartened by the rundown, terrible looking place and houses, coupled with the terrible looking old hags who are on the waiting list to be members of the Senior Citizens Club at those HDB void decks, fret not as all is not lost!

Just go to House 3, Room 11 and wait for Pat. Doesn’t matter if you need to wait for a couple of other customers before you, you’ll not regret it. Your patience will be rewarded.

Now for my FR.

Since I was a little free in the afternoon, I decided to try out Petain Road. I had been reading the FRs in between writing posts in this forum and in order not to make any mistakes; I noted the recommendations of fellow samsters who had good experiences there.

I drove to Petain Road which is a one way street. Towards the end of the road, there is a car park on the left. I parked my car into a slot which a taxi just came out from. Said to myself that "guess taxi drivers also will come to cheong here". I don't know where exactly the red light district is but I figured it should be in one of the lanes. I was lucky as the red light district is just at the lane before the car park.

Standing at the entrance of the lane, I was in a state of shock! The lane looks terrible! It's about 200m long, with worn out doors on both sides. The left are even number houses and the right are the odd numbers. There is a row of provision shops on the left just opposite House 7 and a couple of "stalls" selling all kinds of sex products. Further up are a couple of make-shift "signboards" selling sex DVDs but I don't see the "sellers" around. The houses on the right end at House 17 and after that is a long green fence around an unused plot of land. The even houses goes further until House 26 or 28, couldn't remember exactly.

As I walked through the lanes and into the houses, the rooms are in a shocking state! Many of them are smaller than my toilet with a modified bed that will occupy half the room. You can see a basin on the floor and there're no shower rooms at all! The rooms are really cramped with their belongings like TVs, Hi Fi and some even have rice-cookers and "crock pots". The condition of the houses and rooms would not have passed any building safety regulations with the poor state. Really "no can do", man!

And the WLs! How the hell such old ladies could be working! They should be taking their little grandchildren for walks in the parks or playgrounds! But no, they're sitting right here in their rooms, giving terrible looking smiles through their terribly made-up faces to the customers who are roaming around to make their choices of which grandmothers they want to bonk!

I was really demoralized as I walked through house after house, room after room and could not imagine what the recommended ladies would be like. I was really expecting the worst.

Most of the recommendations were "working" but I managed to see "Julia" from House 11, Room 4 sitting outside talking to 2 other ladies. At least she's much younger and I thought to myself that she should be my choice if the others can't make it since I'm already here. I had a good mind to pop in one of my "power" capsules for fear of not being able to "stand up to the occasion" but I don't think I have an hour to wait. The door to House 7, Room 1 was latched but not locked and a sign on it says "closed" so I can't get to see "Jac" as recommended by fellow brothers. Opposite at Room 6 doesn't really wet my appetite. So I moved around to House 3. Room 11 was closed so I guessed "Pat" was working but I decided to wait to take a look. If she cannot make it, then I'll wait to see others like "Annie" or "Rina". If all of them cannot make it, then I'll have to go for "Julia". By the way, Julia is Malay.

As I waited, a guy finally came out of Room 11. I moved towards it but the door closed just as I reached it. A bit lost for what to do next, I slowly turned away when the door opened again.

And there stood "Pat" and I was stunted, lost for words!

Pat is a real beauty and I'm not only comparing with all the old hags that I've seen! She's even prettier than the 3 Cat40 girls that I have tried earlier during the past 2 weeks. She really has the "Ipoh" beauty where we have commonly heard of but failed to see. Her long, curly hair is dyed with various shade of brown kind of like Britney Spears. Even with her age that is near to forties (that's what she told me), she looked younger than all the 3 Cat40 girls! Anything less than an 8/10 would be unfair to her.

Pat invited me into her room and halfway through it I asked for her charge which was $50. As I read the posts again just now, I realised that her charges was supposed to be $40 but seriously, I'm not complaining. I agreed as she closed the door. She was all smiling and we were chatting and she is really a very friendly person. I immediately paid her $50 and took off my clothes as she took off her dress and wrapped herself in a towel.

Pat's room is twice the size of the "toilet size" rooms but also no shower room. I told Pat it is my first time to Petain Road and she kindly showed me how to squat-sit on the basin. I squat-sit there and using a shower hose, she clean my dick, thighs and even up to my chest without splashing the floor. Then using a worn out towel, she dried me up and asked me to lay down on the bed as she did a bit of cleaning up herself. All the while we were still chatting. I don't think it's applicable to grade the "washing up".

When she came to the bed, I could see Pat has a beautiful body. Not an hour glass figure or a model's body, but I'm sure most men won't mind if their wives or GF has her body or her looks. She’s fair and you could "feel" the smoothness of her complexion just by looking. It radiates a kind of healthy glow. Just below her left breast is a small mole. I would give her body an 8/10.

Pat knelt down beside the bed (it's a small bed), put a condom beside and asked me whether she should used a condom for the BJ. I answered that it's up to her. Then she went for my right nipple with her light sucking, tongue twirling and nibbling and she moved down to my body, thighs and up to the other side, all the time her fingernails lightly scratching and caressing my balls. As she cat bathed me, I stroke her back down to her bums and in between her ass cheeks. At times she shivered a little as I passed her asshole. I confirmed that her complexion is soft and smooth, more than many ladies much younger than her. Without a doubt, the 3 Cat40 girls are no where near her.

She continued this for quite sometime alternating between planting kisses all over me and nibbling me everywhere including my ears, neck and even mouth. I grade her cat bath as 7/10.

Then Pat went for my dick and with good suction, licks, nibbling, tongue twirling and also my balls, she really gave my dick a good job and I'm sure she was trying to make me cum. Luckily I was able to control myself this time and honestly, it's not her lack of skill. She spent quite a lot of time on my dick and wasn't one bit frustrated or upset or whatever when I'm able to control myself. I give her BBBJ a grade of 8/10 even though I didn't CIM. It's really that good.

As her hands massage my dick and balls, Pat concentrated on my nipples again. Then as she was licking and sucking them, she put a condom on my dick in a very professional way intermingled with her massaging my shaft.

Still giving me a cat bath, Pat positioned herself over me and rode me cowgirl style. She alternated between riding me by squatting over me and moving her pussy up and down, sometimes out loins slapping against each other and sometimes concentrating her moves like at the crown of my dick. I was busy caressing and massaging her B Cup breasts which are soft but also sufficiently firm. We changed position to doggie and it was really pure delight to see her beautiful white bum as I rammed in and out of her, hands still on her breasts.

We then turn to missionary and with her legs round my back, my arms around her I pumped into her as she moaned and groaned away. One thing about Pat is that she can sense you cumming and as I was about to cum, she fastened her movement, squeezed my dick with her pussy and frenched me until I shot my sperm all out. The FJ was really good and even as I grade it 8/10, I feel a little short changing her standards.

Shacked, I turned over and lay down while she went to clean herself up. After that she asked me over and in the squat-sit position, cleaned me all over like what she has done before and dried me up too.

Again we did small talks as we put on our clothes and when I wanted to give her a $10 tip, she said no need as I have already paid her. But I gave anyway.

I must say that her friendliness is 8/10 too.

For fellow bros who wants to try her, she's available from 11.30am onwards (pending the arrival of the house owner) and ends at 6.30pm. I haven't seen the other recommendations but based on my experience, if you want to try Petain Road, you got to try Pat.

I won't do an RTU as I want to explore other areas and ladies too, but who knows?

DirtyKt
25-06-2007, 11:45 AM
still wonder which to go le??? so many gd de lol

Fat Fatt
01-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Re: H3 R11 Pat

Strong urge, went to Petain, 2 plus, try to see if Pat there. Door opens, she just finished her lucnh. She is in this nice figure hugging dark blue dress and her long curly tress of hair coloured to a very nice alluring black with blue highlight.

Don know why, but my bro jus stood up without any simulation starting yet.

wash quickly and lay on bed for her catbath. She is pretty but age has caught up a bit. but still one of the best in petain. Her bj focus on the whole rod and i cannot take it. Pump a few times and came satisfied.

Looks: 7.5/10
Complexion: 6.5/10 dark but very smooth
Body: 8.5/10 Nice curves and just nice boob size
BJ: 8.5/10 very sensual and she licks along the shaft, mouth everything in ...
FJ: 6/10 not bad already i reached with lots of cum in plastic cap
RTF: yes,

Guts&Glory
06-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi all, newbie here.

Been free-loading for a few yrs and finally decided to do my bit to sign up and contribute and share.

I am pleasantly surprised that Pat is still ard.
I recalled my one and only bonk at Petain sometime in 2003/2004 I think, and I went specifically to look for her after reading the posts in this forum.
I remembered she had said that the post-SARS period resulted in poor biz and I was surprised because she is such a stunner to me.

Damage then was $50 with frenching and bbbj.
Had wanted to RTF but eventually went on to explore HC & KTV.
Will definitely revisit her soon as i still have vivid memories of her :)

NoDa
08-07-2007, 06:32 AM
tried pat before and though i did not try many others at petain,i got to say for the price,pat is sure worth it.

spiky1
08-07-2007, 11:55 AM
goodday bros, tried pat recently, IMHO, she is the most pretty wl in Petain now. My bro saluate to her smartly when he saw her beautiful naked body. ( how I wish my wife can maintain her body just like pat when she is at this age ) wash up as per sop and action start. Her bj (with condom) is nice and after a good 10 min, I came !!

Looks: 9/10
Complexion: 8/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: never tried :(
RTF: definitely !!

magixspeed
13-07-2007, 04:21 PM
goodday bros, tried pat recently, IMHO, she is the most pretty wl in Petain now. My bro saluate to her smartly when he saw her beautiful naked body. ( how I wish my wife can maintain her body just like pat when she is at this age ) wash up as per sop and action start. Her bj (with condom) is nice and after a good 10 min, I came !!

Complexion: 8/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: never tried :(
RTF: definitely !!

9/10 ?...is she an angel?

Fat Fatt
22-07-2007, 08:14 AM
H3R11 Pat:)
It was a rainy afternoon. I was horny, trying to get hold of someone to screw. Called Lexon for Ice, Youth for Pearly, GL for Benz, all not available, and time running short, so decided to go to regular Pat in Petain H3R11.

Had to wait a short while outside her room, and many people were loitering trying to take a look at her. When the room door open I am surprised there was no customer coming out. She probably was having lunch or cleaning up.

Her room is considered one of the larger rooms in Petain. Compared to Jac's room, almost 2 times the size and she maintains it clean and comfy, with good aircon and no smell (some bros complain of Petain smell bad).

She is in this nice light blue floral dress, figure hugging, so that you can see her nice body. But to save time in stripping, she does not wear any undies. Off it goes and my bro immediately salutes. At her age, she still has that alluring looks, with long wavy black hair, and a pleasant smiling face. Her body is also well kept and has no tummy, and nice shape.

We got into business after the short usual wash. Her catbath was nice, with years of experience behind her, i was really high even before she started her BJ. I was busy rubba her, and her skin was so smooth. For the BJ, I did it with cap, but feeling is still there. Her BJ has a bit more strength, and she will suck in deepthroat for a while and alternate with licking the head repeatedly outside. It was so warm and sensual that I almost cum there. She smiled at me, knowing me for so long, I cannot tahan, she laid in missionry for me. I had a nice frontal view of her, nice proportional boobs with pink nipples, and she was wearing a black string necklace with a jade stone ornament. This made her look young and nice.

Anxiously, with her guide, I insert into the warm and moist hole. It was not loose, but I cannot expect it to be tight, since she has such a long history. But it was shiok, I kissed her lightly and she reciprocate and pumped. Her expression showed like pain, but she was enjoying it. I cummed and continue pump a few more before stopping.

Washed up and left.

Overall it was a nice session, and considering the charges at S$40-50 depending on regular or new, it's still value for money. Imagine you can spend S$50 for Jac, and $40 for Pat in same day, 2 shots compared to an average bonk at a HC of around $140 1 shot, or GL $150 2 shots.

Stats:
Looks: 7.5/10 (saw an FR gave 9/10. If compared to only Petain WL, maybe yes, and Jac should look 9.5/10)
Complexion: 7/10 (Smooth but dark, if not higher score)
Body: 7.5/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: yes

Midnightiger
07-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I had another afternoon session with Pat (took a diversion while on the way for a meeting).

Actually, I wanted to try the "Queen of Petain" as recommended by fellow bros and I was waiting patiently for her for more than a month.

When I saw Jac, I felt she was not what I expected. Maybe I was expecting too much since waiting so long for her.

In the end, I took Pat and with no regrets.

Other than the bath which is missing in Petain Road, I must say that so far from all the bonks I hadfrom PEtain and Geylang, I would say Pat wins, hands down.

Her BBBJ is definitely first class and she don't skimmed any time from it by giving her best. Had I not have better control, I believe I would have CIM. I'm not sure hether she allows it or not but the way she goes about it, it looks as though that she's going for it.

I love her "purring" during the FJ, no wild moanings.

I strongly recommend Pat to any new cheongsters who wants a good time provided they don't mind a lady in her late 20s or maybe even early 30s.

Pat is also a looker, one I won't mind bringing out on a date.

My 2 cents worth.

Apollo
07-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Her BBBJ is definitely first class and she don't skimmed
My 2 cents worth.

Pat Provide BBBJ? Think not everyone can have BBBJ.
skiped her because no BBBJ to me. :cool:

Midnightiger
08-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Pat Provide BBBJ? Think not everyone can have BBBJ.
skiped her because no BBBJ to me. :cool:

Yes she does. From my first time with her.

She did asked me whether I wanted with or without cap and I replied up to her and so it was no cap. And I'm not young, good looking, etc. On the contrary.

One thing though is that when I entered the room, I was already communicating with her, telling her about how the forum promoted her services and how good she was rated to be. She was of course curious and asked me whether anything bad was written about her, etc. I think from there on, we were comfortable talking to each other which may be a point to her being comfortable in providing me with the good services.

But my friends who are non chinese also got the same good services.

Apollo
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Yes she does.
But my friends who are non chinese also got the same good services.

If she BBBj me then will be my regular, hehe
so what name you know to her? Can PM me, ans i told her i am your friend and introduced by you, see if can get BBBJ :D

juda
08-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Normally she will get ready a cap, bbbj me for a while (licking & light sucking but no deep throat) before she cap me for deep blow! ;)

juda
10-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Normally she will get ready a cap, bbbj me for a while (licking & light sucking but no deep throat) before she cap me for deep blow! ;)

Sorry... make a mistake. My previous post is actually referring to H7R1 Jac.

Pat all the while provide bbbj. :p

JackieTan
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
tried her before quite some times ago and was given bbbj on the 1st visit too...

phonecards35
12-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi all Bros,

Pat will be off tomorrow. Normally, she will be off on every first & fiffteen of every lunar month.

btw, Nancy H14R14 was off for 1 month.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35

KniteMare
17-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Drizzling this noon, felt a bit horny, decided to do a commando mission during lunch break to petain since my office quite near. Reached there and not much people. Heard a lot of about Queen (Jac) and Princess (Pat) of petain but have not seen them b4. Attacked my favorite rooms (H7R6, H18R16, H18R5) but all booked. Then tried my luck to check out the queen and princess, and to my surprise, Pat was available! Maituliao, immediately went in even though she was on the phone. Did'nt really see her face b4 going in, once in and had a good look, wow... nice face, tanned body, great figure, shapely legs. She helped me wash up and then proceeded to catbath my nipples and slowly to my didi and gave a good bbbj for the next 5-10 min. It was heavenly, such great suction and her hair smelt great. Very nice smooth skin as well. Then she capped me skillfully without me even knowing. Did missionary, lots of frenching and finally exploded. Overall, a very sexisfying experience.

Fat Fatt
17-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Heard a lot of about Queen (Jac) and Princess (Pat) of petain but have not seen them b4. Attacked my favorite rooms (H7R6, H18R16, H18R5) but all booked. Then tried my luck to check out the queen and princess, and to my surprise, Pat was available! Maituliao, immediately went in even though she was on the phone. .....Overall, a very sexisfying experience.

How is Pat compared to your fav rooms?

Age?
Hair?
Body?
Boobs?
Legs?
Looks?
Service?

wait till you try Jac. :)

popiah
18-08-2007, 06:23 AM
How is Pat compared to your fav rooms?

Age?
Hair?
Body?
Boobs?
Legs?
Looks?
Service?

wait till you try Jac. :)

hi bro fatt,

yeah...wait till he try our Queen of Petain....jac..

signoff
Petain Popiah

Da Sha
18-08-2007, 06:43 AM
hi bro fatt,

yeah...wait till he try our Queen of Petain....jac..

signoff
Petain Popiah

Bro, Jac is which house n which room?

Fat Fatt
19-08-2007, 05:10 AM
Bro, Jac is which house n which room?

Jac is in House 7 Room 1 on 2nd Floor. Worth the wait, and of course the $50She is afterall Queen of Petain. I had patronized her countless times and Pat too. But since they started to end their business early, i had less chances to knock off work early to find them. Jac also got queue. Dont forget to try Pat also. She is in House 3, Room 11, door directly facing the staircase. Pat less queue.

Usually must go around 2-4 pm, they will be around, and if door is still closed without indication light or sign says close, most likely they wil not come for the day.

Midnightiger
19-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Jac is in House 7 Room 1 on 2nd Floor. Worth the wait, and of course the $50She is afterall Queen of Petain. I had patronized her countless times and Pat too. But since they started to end their business early, i had less chances to knock off work early to find them. Jac also got queue. Dont forget to try Pat also. She is in House 3, Room 11, door directly facing the staircase. Pat less queue.

Usually must go around 2-4 pm, they will be around, and if door is still closed without indication light or sign says close, most likely they wil not come for the day.

Bro Fat Fatt,

In your truthful opinion, who is better? Jac or Pat?

juda
19-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Both are must try in Petain! :p

Fat Fatt
19-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Both are must try in Petain! :p

You are so 100% right. Everyone should try, but i think i cannot differentiate my liking for the 2. Pat is more commercial, but she is more sexy and makes me horny. Jac has more GF feel, and she is prettier. Both service is good. Hard fight between the 2.

Whenever someone else in this forum promotes other WL, i always wonder have they taken reference to them.

Of course the costs are different. For Pat at $40 and Jac at $50, they are about 33% and 67% more expensive than the average $30 bonk in Petain. But at that absolute diff of $10 - $20, I always go for them.

seaview
20-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Hi all here is my FR on pat,
its not going to be different from what many bro's have added but having tred jac and pat i will try to reclaim thequeen and princess status

i walked into PAT's room before noon on friday after "running away" from work. it was neat , plesent looking and wel kept. there was no smell at all and she had variousfeng shui tools to aid her luck

pat was in a black slip and she looked sunning, her hair and the outfit clinging onto here complemented her smile. i whipped out 50 and she returned me 10. we spoke a lill as she peele off her outfit and i hung mine on the ample hooks behind the door. she washed me up and even as we continued talking she gestured me to lay on my back. She was smiling and her lips was so inviting as she waved a condom and asked me with or without for the blow. of cos i wanted those full lips on me and opted for a BBBJ.one point i must add is that her NIPPLES ARE THE PINKST ONES I HAVE EVER SEEN. they are smooth and her skin flawless and smooth. her nipples and breast (B cup) are so inviting i couldnt help grab a mouthful and tounge them when we were in missionary later.

she worked on the BJ which i must add was mindblowing and i had to keep myself from cumming a few times i was moaning louder than her ...alamak too much info....

after what seemed lke too long she stood and did half squats on me ( damn i didnt even reliaze she had slipped th Cd on me) followe by cowboy. my hands were all ovr her tits. after about 10 pumps i told her i wanted to change ( actualy i needed a short pause so that i could recuperate and not cum too fast) laid her down and went for her tits instead of fucking . i complemented her that she had the loveliest pink shade of nipples and she was almost shy like blushing she didnt mind that i was not screwing her, after 3 - 4 mins i went in and finished off in less then 10 strokes, as i ended she had she hands on my back and we layed there for a while.

i slipped out and she washed me up. i changed and told here i will be back very soon.

Looks: 9/10 a lovely figure, flawless skin, nice office lady and sofisticated lady look. (Jac is the SYT look or the jap girl look - with a scar across her tummy - Pat is flawless and looks older but sweeter)

Body: 8/10 Nice curves and just B boob size smooth skin and almost not an ounce of fat
Boobs: 10/10 Nice pink nipples will simply give her ten marks here , though her tits are sooft this is a result of no bra and too much squeezing otherwise pink nipples man where to find

BJ: 8/10 very sensual and she licks along the shaft, great suction and she teases you with breaks in between.
FJ: 8/10 nice moans and quite a fitting pussy. she is not shavd or trimed that lost a few points , probally when i become a regular will advice her to trim . othrwise it was lovely
RTF: without a doubt

overall 8.5/10 on of the con is that se does not speak english much or well, this KL girl srvives on chinese and malay mostly. thank god my Hua Yi is 5/10. a nice lady ( i dont know how old she is) whose skills and overall feeling is more of making love with you being pampered while with Jac its a feeling of lust and that girl in school u wanted to fu*k her brains out..

i think both of them should thus be proclaimed queens in their own arena.

regards
seaview

please do upz me if found this Fr helpful or insightful.

Da Sha
20-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Must go see see le :p

lewis13
20-08-2007, 09:45 AM
please do upz me if found this Fr helpful or insightful.Nice FR cos read already make me want to rush down and look for her. 1 point for you when I recover.;)

xioma
20-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Finally this afternoon I tried Pat. What a feeling.. She was very chio and friendly and made me very comfortable. Her servicing was passionate and while writing this fr, i am still thinking of her beautiful face, sexy body snd PINK nipple. True to previous fr, she is indeed a super value for money bonk.

Catbath: 9/10
Frenching: Yes
Bbbj:9/10
RTF: How not to:p

starrynight007
20-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Have tried Pat a few times. Always went there around lunch since by the time I knock off from work, it will be too late. Excellent service. Like her chattiness and friendliness. Yeah, she is a looker compared to others in that area. Smooth tan skin. But my session with her always very fast.. cos cannot tahan, always comes very fast :(. Nevertheless always a satisfied customer :).

BTW, who is that her neighhbour of hers (rm7)? Looks fierce and unfriendly, but quite chio.

Fat Fatt
21-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Finally this afternoon I tried Pat. What a feeling.. She was very chio and friendly and made me very comfortable. Her servicing was passionate and while writing this fr, i am still thinking of her beautiful face, sexy body snd PINK nipple. True to previous fr, she is indeed a super value for money bonk.

Catbath: 9/10
Bbbj:9/10
RTF: How not to:p

Now with Pat and Jac getting popular, the queue will get longer again. Anyway, whenever I reached by evenig after work, they would have left ... sigh ...

jeffrey83
21-08-2007, 03:06 AM
perhaps we sammyboy who go there can say hello to one another...haha
provided we know one another... any ways?

juda
21-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Have tried Pat a few times.... BTW, who is that her neighhbour of hers (rm7)? Looks fierce and unfriendly, but quite chio.

Moon, not bad looking, small boobs, very nice & smooth complexsion, solid butt, good bj, SOP service, damage 40.

jason9
21-08-2007, 04:26 PM
After reading so more regard pat on this thread, went to try out. Indeed worth it, thumb up for the recommendation given by all bros.

popiah
24-08-2007, 09:00 PM
hi all,

today on half day leave and was driving past petain and decided to poke my nose into this long-lost favourite hunting place....

past by H3R11 (Princess of Petain) which i named for her after our Queen of Petain (Jac H7R1) years ago...

Room occupied and jalan jalan...then move to other houses for inspection...

less than 5 mins....poke into house 3 again....

Saw the Ms Princess sitting at the bed.....she "HI" to me....wow....she said " Long time never see you"......wow...she got powerful memory...loh...

True, me havent touch her for a couple of years....maybe she likes to Smell of the Popiah...

TCSS with her ....and she complained about her neighbour.....xxxxxxxxx ....xxxxx.xxx.xxx.x.x.x.x..x...me just reciprocated back with her....LETs have SEX now....:D

wow......after so many years.....she still so powerful......but one good thing...her damage reduced from S$50 to S$40 ...

I really like her to sit on top of me......wow....."NO THE HORSE THE RUN"

signoff
Petain Popiah

Clit_LickeR
24-08-2007, 09:08 PM
decided to poke my nose into this long-lost favourite hunting place....

past by H3R11 (Princess of Petain) which i named for her after our Queen of Petain (Jac H7R1) years ago...
Saw the Ms Princess sitting at the bed.....she "HI" to me....Long time never see you"......wow...she got powerful memory...loh...

True, me havent touch her for a couple of years....maybe she likes to Smell of the Popiah...

Welcome back Bro Popiah! King of Petian... :D
Long time never see you in Petian liao.... ;)

veronaldinho
25-08-2007, 10:39 AM
they work on weekends?

lewis13
25-08-2007, 04:42 PM
they work on weekends?Most of the WLs at Petain work everyday.:)

Jason Wong
31-08-2007, 01:19 AM
hi guys,

just tried her recently and she say she dun do frenching but some bros say got. Is it that she only french with handsome bro? i am young but quite ugly so could it be the reason? Or i will have better chance if i become regular? Thanks for advice. I go to HC often and most of them dun french me but they will french some of my friends even though we pay the same amt. I began to suspect only good-looking guys will get frenching from WLs:( Please enlighten me. Thanks bros.

mysterical
31-08-2007, 08:07 AM
most of it would not allows french...unless you pay more or they like you.

peter69on
31-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I not that young also. 30 something and got alot of acne scar.
She last time also no frenching and bbbj service for me. Only recent year then got improved. Did you go and ask her got frenching before the action start. Not a good move. anyway, revisit a few times and see how is it.

veronaldinho
17-09-2007, 05:07 PM
went down to petain for the first time today, hoping to try PATS BBBJ hard time locating the 'shophouse' but eventually chanced upon it at around 1145hrs.
strolled up and down the streets trying to look for the two famed queens Jac and Pat.
i couldn't remember which was in which room! i thought Pat was the one in H7and Jac was in H3R1
travelled up and down the staircase of H7 countless of times and the queue really turned me off.
went to the provisionshop selling drinks and i saw a very pretty headturner! turns out that the pretty headturner was PAT!
she bought some cigs and proceeded into H3, hoards of guys (banglas INC) following behind her like a queens worship.
felt hungry and went for lunch. went back after and got turned off by the queue again, in the end went home DIY. haha

some of the petain girls really -.-, but PAT looks stunning.

whatamidoing
18-09-2007, 11:17 AM
i forgotten which room pat is located...but i did visit H3 and saw a room on the lst floor.....think the room is R7......a young lady, very sweet....i not very sure if that lady was pat as she is in R11.....

do i get the wrong person or there is another beauty there also ??

melvinoks
21-09-2007, 03:07 PM
First time to Petain & tried Pat as recommended by bros.
She is very pretty & her figure solid despite her age. She was wild & passionate during lovemaking. First, she did a wonderful bbbj on me till I cannot tahan & ask her to stop. Then she capped & ride me with lots of frenching. After 10 mins, I turned her over & pumped her missionary until I finally cum. After washing up, chat a while with her & found out she stay in S'pore & choose to work in Petain coz she can choose customer. Indeed a rare gem in Petain.

Looks: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Bbbj:8/10
Damage: $40

whatamidoing
21-09-2007, 07:32 PM
i forgotten which room pat is located...but i did visit H3 and saw a room on the lst floor.....think the room is R7......a young lady, very sweet....i not very sure if that lady was pat as she is in R11.....

do i get the wrong person or there is another beauty there also ??

no one got FR for h3r7 ??

Fat Fatt
24-09-2007, 09:48 PM
no one got FR for h3r7 ??

I am very sure you know the thread name is for H3R11 Pat, which I started to dedicate it to her. Why would you wantto ask people to post FR's of others on this thread. Please dont.

Anyway, Pat has been at the higher standard, along with Jac, for all these whiile. She has a nice face, great bod, and good service. Good value for all to try.

rammerstein
24-09-2007, 10:47 PM
I am very sure you know the thread name is for H3R11 Pat, which I started to dedicate it to her. Why would you wantto ask people to post FR's of others on this thread. Please dont.

Anyway, Pat has been at the higher standard, along with Jac, for all these whiile. She has a nice face, great bod, and good service. Good value for all to try.

Hi Bro,
haven't tried Pat yet though I have seen her once before. Confirmed her to be very beautiflul ...admire the cheek bones and of course the hairdo which I think enhances her good looks and complements her facial features very well.
Have not heard her speak...but hopefully she has a beautiful voice to match the good looks. Can't really tell her age becos' I didn't see closeup but I reckon should be in her early thirties or late twenties. Most probably, the former.

If she is like Jac, as in providing the GF feeling, then I would really go for her. Sad to say, I need to fill a void in my life...but unfortunately, the FJ by itself is not the answer. Otherwise, most WLs and FLs will do since I would like to think that most of them are quite good at it.
Must have the GF feeling, which Jac is helping to fill in at the moment.
I'm not exactly young, I'm in my early fourties but I don't look my age...i.e. people comment that I look like I'm in my late twenties.
So, I would very much like to feel young inside...experience GF feel with a WL. It is fast becoming a fetish.
Not sure if Pat would be able to fill this void as readily as Jac does. I can only find out for myself.

rammerstein
24-09-2007, 11:10 PM
First time to Petain & tried Pat as recommended by bros.
She is very pretty & her figure solid despite her age. She was wild & passionate during lovemaking. First, she did a wonderful bbbj on me till I cannot tahan & ask her to stop. Then she capped & ride me with lots of frenching. After 10 mins, I turned her over & pumped her missionary until I finally cum. After washing up, chat a while with her & found out she stay in S'pore & choose to work in Petain coz she can choose customer. Indeed a rare gem in Petain.

Looks: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Bbbj:8/10
Damage: $40

Actually, out of curiosity, how do WLs in Petain choose customers?
I mean, it is just the WL availing herself by having her doors opened...maintaining eye contact as a signal of interest, sometimes the occassional wink or posing a cfm type of look or the customer asking for the price and the WL responding.

I posed this question to some of the WLs before and the standard answer is to assure me that they don't service blangahs. Gives me the impression that they have little choice actually.

If the WL ignores the advances by the man or offers put across, then, it is quite clear that it is an outright rejection for whatever reason....the looks, trying to haggle over the price, the smell...etc.
At times, I notice that people just walk in and the door quickly closes. Either the guy is a regular or the WL is nonchalant, having no preferences at all...bo pian, have to make a living!

Or is it as simple as the WL telling the guy off in the face that she is not avail to him at any price....

woodringman
25-09-2007, 11:23 AM
I am very sure you know the thread name is for H3R11 Pat, which I started to dedicate it to her. Why would you wantto ask people to post FR's of others on this thread. Please dont. I agree. If want to post FR about other WLs, then maybe can post in this thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43915 :p

Avantasg
10-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Is Pat on leave ?

I have been to H3 a few times and the entrance to R11 is blocked by a broom.

woodringman
11-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Is Pat on leave ?

I have been to H3 a few times and the entrance to R11 is blocked by a broom.Bro, when was the last time you went?

I was there on Sun aft and althought Pat's dorr was closed, I did not see any broom.:confused:

uktips
11-10-2007, 09:26 AM
yes, me too, saw the broom on teusday aft.:(

lewis13
11-10-2007, 10:56 AM
yes, me too, saw the broom on teusday aft.:(Maybe certain days she wants to tell people that she doing room cleaning.:p

Avantasg
13-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Where is Pat ? Is she still working in Pertain ?

Any bros patroned her this week ?

woodringman
13-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Where is Pat ? Is she still working in Pertain ?

Any bros patroned her this week ?No news saying that she has retired so she should still be working. Maybe just gone back for her break.;)

Avantasg
14-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Anybody has a pic of Pat ?

rammerstein
14-10-2007, 02:57 PM

Maybe she is away to do her "monthly report".

Dun think Petain WLs will allow us to snap pics unless they know us very well and trust us enough to do that.

As for looks, one of the much better ones in Petain scene in terms of looks and figure. 2nd to Jac, the Queen of Petain in my opinion.

But I only saw her once, confirmed to be very pretty. Will defiintely look good in an office lady wear or maybe evening gown. Dun mind bringing her out for a dinner in town. Have not tried her before, so, can't provide FR but should be quite good, going by the previous reviews and postings.

Have not heard her voice though...wonder if she sounds as mesmerising as Jac.

Fat Fatt
15-10-2007, 07:32 AM

My advice is NIKE. - Just Do it. Go queue when she is open and try. there is no 100% good capture, and u have been asking for when open, pictures etc.. .. we are all customers of hers not caretaker.

aczeta76
15-10-2007, 11:13 AM
hahaha. pat is good in service but the Queen is still tops b'coz her voice is simply purring and gets you in the mood.

In short, Jax is one hella a sexed up Felciia Chin look-alike

lewis13
16-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Pat confirm was not around yesterday aft when I go walk walk. Her door waS closed and locked. However no broom outside.:p

Midnightiger
16-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I was there last week on Tuesday at bout 4.30pm. Both Pat and Jac already stopped for the day and I saw Pat at the opposite provision shop and boy, does she looks good!

lewis13
16-10-2007, 01:53 PM
I was there last week on Tuesday at bout 4.30pm. Both Pat and Jac already stopped for the day and I saw Pat at the opposite provision shop and boy, does she looks good!I was there only at about 5pm. Maybe Pat is still working this week except that she goes off early.:p

Avantasg
16-10-2007, 03:02 PM
I was there at 1pm, the door is locked with no lights.

The girl next door rm 7 is chio, but looks quite unfriendly, any bro has FR on her?

Avantasg
16-10-2007, 03:05 PM
I was there at 1pm, the door was locked and has no lights. The gal next door rm 7 is quite chio, but appeared unfriendly, any bro has FR on her?

lewis13
17-10-2007, 08:57 AM
I was there at 1pm, the door was locked and has no lights. The gal next door rm 7 is quite chio, but appeared unfriendly, any bro has FR on her?Why dun you try and then provide us the FR.:p

woodringman
17-10-2007, 09:03 AM
I was there at 1pm, the door is locked with no lights.

The girl next door rm 7 is chio, but looks quite unfriendly, any bro has FR on her?Check out this thread Post #112 :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=74518&page=8

rammerstein
17-10-2007, 11:57 PM
I was there at 1pm, the door was locked and has no lights. The gal next door rm 7 is quite chio, but appeared unfriendly, any bro has FR on her?

At least her 'frostiness' will rule out the KC trap.
Enjoy the session, RTF if the session was enjoyable. The GF feeling is only a bonus...a draw to make you come back for more. What happens in the room ends in that room.

rammerstein
18-10-2007, 12:40 AM
At least her 'frostiness' will rule out the KC trap.
Enjoy the session, RTF if the session was enjoyable. The GF feeling is only a bonus...a draw to make you come back for more. What happens in the room ends in that room.

Actually, shouldn't be talking about other WLs in Pat's "territory". Apologises...

wonderz
23-10-2007, 10:18 AM
I was there only at about 5pm. Maybe Pat is still working this week except that she goes off early.:p

yup.. she still working. Saw her on Saturday and yesterday when i went down for a walk.

Avantasg
23-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Tried Pat yesterday.

Cannot french, cannot suck boobs, cannot do this or that.

A disappointing session.

And she looked damned old and haggard.

Definitely not worth the $40.

rammerstein
23-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Tried Pat yesterday.

A disappointing session.

Maybe she had a real lousy day...and you got the back lash.

'old and haggard...'? Didn't look that way when I saw her. But then again I didnt get chance to see up close...but I trust my eyes that she is definitely one of the better ones in Petain, got the figure (not flabby, should be the hour glass type as I only saw her sitting upright and not standing up) , good looks (nice cheekbones) and the nice hairdo.
Then again....who knows what tricks a little bit of makeup can do to one's face.

Unfortunately, stlll have not tried Pat yet....but I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.

Thinking of Jac again...the look in the eyes...the eyes of a girl with a sad story, and the mesmerising voice. It's unforgettable. She shouldn't be working in Petain...being bonked by Ah Peks. She deserve better.
Thinking of lyrics of "What I have done" from Linkin Park and Jac. Here's the chorus :

"What I’ve Done.
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.....

Forgiving What I’ve Done."

Sianz....

Fat Fatt
25-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Tried Pat yesterday.

A disappointing session.

So you have a good $40 alternative to recommend, apple for apple, i.e. Msian Chinese, Looks better, same price and timing etc?

If your standards are high, then don't patronize petain and give such derogatory remarks to our princess. Hurts a lot of her fans, including me. If not, please give a recommendation of a good alternate choice.

lewis13
25-10-2007, 10:41 AM
So you have a good $40 alternative to recommend, apple for apple, i.e. Msian Chinese, Looks better, same price and timing etc?

If your standards are high, then don't patronize petain and give such derogatory remarks to our princess. Hurts a lot of her fans, including me. If not, please give a recommendation of a good alternate choice.Totally agree.

Althought I am not one of Pat's fans, I would agree that she is considered one of the better WLs in Petain for that price.:)

rammerstein
25-10-2007, 04:49 PM

If your standards are high, then don't patronize petain and give such derogatory remarks to our princess. Hurts a lot of her fans, including me. If not, please give a recommendation of a good alternate choice.

Actually, there could be a number of factors at play here.

WL had a lousy day...maybe had a tough time with previous customer and got hang over and spill over to the next customer.
Ever saw a WL face change when a short, bald, ugly guy enter her room.
I dun think I want to be her next customer.

Or Samster new to Petain, cheong GL Cat150s...so, bound to be disappointed with Petain if direct comparisons are made.

Sometimes, the chemistry helps. If no chemistry, more regular visits to build chemistry if 1st visit is at least promising. Hopefully, service may improve.

If WL overly friendly and get a little too close and tug at the heart strings, suspect KC trap. If not friendly and too commercial, charge this and that for the "extras", we feel cheated of our hard earned money.

rammerstein
25-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Totally agree.

Althought I am not one of Pat's fans, I would agree that she is considered one of the better WLs in Petain for that price.:)

If the majority of the people feel that way, then, there must be some element of truth to it.
Pat didn't earn the reputation of Princess of Petain without good looks and service.
WLs are people with emotions too, so, they may have "off days" when they are down.

too_hot
01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Tried Pat yesterday.

A disappointing session.

Seems like ur experience with pat is VERY different from her usual std. Even when i visited her for the first time also got a bit of french (right after she suck my nipples). of course by now, regular already she knows i like frenching so she gives a little more....she is not under-20 SYT but certainly neither old nor haggard...

no offence but i dun tink its her...could it be, its u? or u went to wrong room?

lewis13
02-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Seems like ur experience with pat is VERY different from her usual std. Even when i visited her for the first time also got a bit of french (right after she suck my nipples). of course by now, regular already she knows i like frenching so she gives a little more....she is not under-20 SYT but certainly neither old nor haggard...

no offence but i dun tink its her...could it be, its u? or u went to wrong room?Actually these WLs also subjected to their moods. So far, I have tried Pat twice and the funny thing is that the first time is better than the second. I thought it is normally the other way round. However Pat did say at the end of the second session that she has a slight headache so maybe that explains everything.

I do agree that Pat does not look old nor haggard. I guess in terms of looks, she is comparable to Jac. (no offence to Jac fans. kekeke...).)

Fat Fatt
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Pat has looks but one must also realize that she is in this line for a long time and time and tide waits for no man, (dont mention she is a woman). She probably aged, and I believe those old cheongsters who patronize Paradiz HC in the old days will know her and seen her youth. However, she still has the seductive looks will arouse me. I went to see her yesterday, and she had a new hair style, permed something like A-Mei. But her best is in straight hair and shoulder length.

Had a good session and the overall service is there. Afterall, let me re-emphasize to those who have a lot to criticise ... Its only $40.

STI0565
10-11-2007, 01:00 PM
imho, i enjoy her services very much. :D

rammerstein
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Pat has looks but one must also realize that she is in this line for a long time and time and tide waits for no man, (dont mention she is a woman). She probably aged, and I believe those old cheongsters who patronize Paradiz HC in the old days will know her and seen her youth. However, she still has the seductive looks will arouse me. I went to see her yesterday, and she had a new hair style, permed something like A-Mei. But her best is in straight hair and shoulder length.

Had a good session and the overall service is there. Afterall, let me re-emphasize to those who have a lot to criticise ... Its only $40.

Fully agree. Pat does look good - with a well shaped angular nose, high cheekbones, well chiselled looks, confirm a looker. Doesn't seem to have the worn out looks of WLs who have been in the line for a long time.
Wonder if she has a nice voice to go with the well chiselled looks.

Dun mind bringing her out for a dinner in town, though and should look good in evening wear.

How I wish she was mine! That is if she don't mind a divorcee...prepared to live in a foreign land and coping with another language etc.

Just wishful thinking on my part. Doubt that she will feel secure with me just as I'm never shy with women and they are never shy with me too!

Fat Fatt
29-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Went to wait outside her door. It was unlocked but the light was off.

Out she came in her civies and she going back. Told me no light, meaning she stop business. Went to find Jac but on leave. So

She look great and I am so sad to miss a session with her. So all newbies and seniors, her closing time is now 5 pm or earlier...dont mis out on her. go early

woodringman
29-11-2007, 09:26 AM
So all newbies and seniors, her closing time is now 5 pm or earlier...dont mis out on her. go earlyNow I know why every time I go at about 6pm, her light already off.

Thanks bro Fat Fatt for the info. Looks must try to drop in earlier.;)

wonderz
29-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Went to wait outside her door. It was unlocked but the light was off.

Out she came in her civies and she going back. Told me no light, meaning she stop business. Went to find Jac but on leave. So

She look great and I am so sad to miss a session with her. So all newbies and seniors, her closing time is now 5 pm or earlier...dont mis out on her. go early

yup.. now she seems to go off very early. There have been times when i'm there at around 4plus pm and her light is already off.

Midnightiger
03-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I thought fellow bros here might find this information info useful.

Pat will be away from 1 December until 9 January next year. Damn long break.

Regards

lewis13
04-12-2007, 01:36 PM
I thought fellow bros here might find this information info useful.

Pat will be away from 1 December until 9 January next year. Damn long break.

RegardsThanks for the information.

Much appreciated.:)

oscar676
10-01-2008, 02:40 PM
After reading so much abt Pat, today I went down at 12.45 pm. Lights on, door closed, no queue! I waited patiently...

Door opened, previous customer came out, I quickly stepped in. Pat was wearing a red, low cut one piece dresss, her breasts were peeping out from the top. Her waist was small, and hips ample, cutting a lovely figure. Her hair was permed and fell beautifully around her shoulders. She said,"You never asked for price and you stepped in, what if I wanted a lot of money!" I told her that if I could not afford, I would step out...but she just joking lah. $50 to her, and she returned $10 without me asking. I like that, she never ketuk newbie.

After wash and dry, she licked and sucked my nipples...SHIOK! Then she asked me, BJ with cap or not? I wanted BBBJ, and asked if she OK, she said, yeah. The BBBJ is the best I have had for a long time! She took time to work her tongue on the head, sucked hard, moved well, all the time I cares her smooth back, stroked her smooth buttocks, and touch her ass hole...after abt 10 minutes, I could not hold it anymore, and she laid down and the condom was on already without me knowing it! Her pussy is not virginal, the inner lips were thick(thanks to servicing so many brothers), but it is not loose! She gripped my cock with her cunt muscles and I came very soon thanks to the wonderful BBBJ!

Definitely will RTF.

wheelsforlife
12-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Went there yesterday after seeing the Closed sign on Jac's door, sad.

Went to her room, door open and she is talking on the phone. Waited for like 5 mins before she hang up. Overheard something like ordering food as i am standing at the door. Few guys came along and was like kinda interested but i gave them the "she's mine" look, lol.

Paid up and sit on the basin. Pee-ed and she helped me to wash. Quite a thorough wash. Dry up and proceed to bed.

Asked me politely, cap or not. Told her i want it with cap. Cathbath was pretty decent, quite stimulating with her soft moans. BJ was good too. Boobs are soft and smooth, nice. My hands were all over her and she is wet at such a short time. Applied before coming over to me? hmmm....didn't notice.

Started to ride me and i tried to lick her nipples, but she said no, wtf....Sian half. No mood liao, ask her to ride faster and cum-ed.

Overall she is still a gd and cheap bonk at $40 and a msian chinese with looks and assets. Wat's more to ask for?

RTF? Nope, not my cup of tea......Paiseh ah, different strokes for different folks! Lol...

Maccord
12-01-2008, 01:18 PM
looks like a visit to pat is soon for me. :)

FL-Seeker
10-02-2008, 10:45 AM
After many months of roaming the forums anonymously I decided to get an account and post some stuff.

Anyway did the fateful meet with Pat the other day, had many guys "roaming" around her door as she was on the phone. I thought she did not want to take any customers so I just walked off. But remembering her looks I decided to give it a second shot. She walked into her room and I followed, she put down her phone and nodded, as if asking if I wanted to have a go.

Closed door and shortly after started the session, I think cause my first time so she did not ask if I wanted BBBJ but hell her moves are so swift that I did not even feel the condom being put on when she did the BJ.

Cowgirl and then missionary and I cum in missionary in about 5 minute. I think she is like damn skilled, usually takes me longer to cum. Similar experience with Jac when I first met her, came damn fast. Anyone else with similar experience?

Looks: 6.5 / 10 (Pretty)
BJ: 7 / 10 (A little pain, with teeth grinding)
FJ: 8 / 10 (So power that I cum damn fast) :p

flanders
20-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Peace & Power to all PT bros!

I a newb to SBF.. and may i say that i very happy to find this forum .. thanks to Moderator for let me join .. i hope to contribut a lot & share with my bros at PT & at all over this forum ..

Read so much about PT Queens Jac (H7R1), Pat (H3R11)& Kathy (H10R10) and really wanted to see myself what the fuss .. go a few times but Jac/Pat not work & Kathy busy.. but yesterday, lucky day come.. ;)

Arrive 3pm, Jac no work (Sign : Closed 13-3-08), Kathy busy (always one) & many PT bros queue..

Go in go out H3 many times but cannot see Pat.. but at last, hard work pay off..

Wah! My heart nearly jump out.. Pat is a looker, man.. slim.. long legs.. long hair tie up very nice.. wearing the famous red dress (like Julia Roberts, siah).. she is easily one of the best looking WL in PT.. :p

I must be very shy la.. but i dun know what to do :confused: except stare at Pat beauty.. i think i was mad for a while, i thinking 'she so chiou can f**k meh?'.. anyway, i stop a bit only, another bro walk in & close the door.. then i wake up from my dream..

WTF!.. what happened?.. miss my chance!.. so no choice lor.. jalan jalan.. keep checking.. but bros keep her busy.. :o

So frus i went to h2r2 maggie to release.. bros you can read my fr at All House 2 Experience..

Oh Pat.. dear Pat.. i miss you this time but as they say .. 'i will be back' ..

Hope that all bros dun blame & laugh at me for this 'bo liao' post but i jus want to share my 'virgin' experience with Pat, although it is see only but no touch.. thank you.. and i promise to share my fr on Pat as soon as possible..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking!

Fat Fatt
10-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Peace & Power to all PT bros!

WTF!.. what happened?.. miss my chance!.. so no choice lor.. jalan jalan.. keep checking.. but bros keep her busy.. :o

Oh Pat.. dear Pat.. i miss you this time but as they say .. 'i will be back' ..

You have not been back to Pat? she is back and working. I had her a week ago. She was in this alluring black dress which emphasiize her well kept shape. It was a shape that every man would dream of, and to think she is in her 30s.

My std in looks had been picky, and I do choose looks over service but somehow for Pat I do like her for both her looks and service.

It was a nice session, she had done a wonderful BJ and I nearly came with that. The FJ was good too, with her expression of mix pain and joy.

Good value for money. Must not miss her. She is really a gem among petain.

flanders
12-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Hi Bro Fat Fatt

Thank you for reminder.. but last month wallet out of bullet, like bros say..

But now.. ready.. yes, went down last week ard 430pm.. too late.. Pat off work.. go to my one of my regular H14 R1 to cool off.. got time I post FR on this wl in other thread..

Anyway, I agree with you bro Fat Fatt.. Pat is really good looking.. I not joking when my last post I hesitated to try her.. so good looking one wl in pt???

I scared kena 'KC-trap' by her leh heh heh :D .. (oh ya btw what is KC actually stand for ah? I think is like fall in love with her, is it?)

No worry.. Pat is sure I want to try.. think of her now heart also beating very fast.. Wa really like falling in love with her :o .. but must remember to 'Find them, f**k them, forget them' ..

Power to all bros & good bonking!

chickeee
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
had her awhile back and i have to agree she is really pretty!
she was wearing a black bra and matching panties, really cute!

washed up, paid her $40 and started the action, bj was wonderful, requested for bbbj but was rejected. told her not to remove her bra and just piak her like this, very turn on as when i piak her boobs will move in her bra. very soon eject and everything came out within 5 mins!

very sad that everything over in around 10 mins and becos i nvr ask her to remove her bra, never got to see her nipples either but very pretty.
went home and shoot 1 more time just thinking about her

overall rating:
looks 9/10
sevice 10/10
rtf: yes x 10

jasont
13-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I never go Petain before. But now I think I want to go on recce mission to find this Pat. She's Malay right?

Edit: Nvm, saw she Malaysian Chinese. Never try from Malaysia before.

chickeee
14-03-2008, 10:39 AM
shes cheaper than at geylang and much better service
highly recommended! i'll be going down again later today!

flanders
15-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Hello to all PT bros again..

I went down to PT yesterday 5pm.. Pat still working but bros queuing.. walked around a bit but decided to rtf h2r2 maggie..

After a sextifying seesion with maggie, jus jalan jalan to h3.. Wah! nearly walk into Princess Pat!.. she already changed to go home liao, talking to WL in a room near the house door..

Her hair she let down & she wearing a black colour loose blouse & tight blue jeans.. she turns, looks at me & I thought she recognise me because I walk past her room before.. she walk past & I turn to look at her.. her legs quite skinny leh.. she then walk to provision shop.. I follow her (wah, I stalker).. pretend to look at drinks & listen to her talking.. her voice also quite low & sexy :p .. then she walk out & go home.. sigh! :(

Again, sori to all bros I miss Pat.. bros must think I kiam gan liao always post bo liao fr on Pat.. yes I know, so the next time I better post a real fr on Pat.. not just TCSS (talk cock sing song) & NATO (No Action Talk Only).

Next time, my dear Pat.. next time..

jasont
16-03-2008, 04:56 AM
Hello to all PT bros again..

I went down to PT yesterday 5pm.. Pat still working but bros queuing.. walked around a bit but decided to rtf h2r2 maggie..

After a sextifying seesion with maggie, jus jalan jalan to h3.. Wah! nearly walk into Princess Pat!.. she already changed to go home liao, talking to WL in a room near the house door..

Her hair she let down & she wearing a black colour loose blouse & tight blue jeans.. she turns, looks at me & I thought she recognise me because I walk past her room before.. she walk past & I turn to look at her.. her legs quite skinny leh.. she then walk to provision shop.. I follow her (wah, I stalker).. pretend to look at drinks & listen to her talking.. her voice also quite low & sexy :p .. then she walk out & go home.. sigh! :(

Again, sori to all bros I miss Pat.. bros must think I kiam gan liao always post bo liao fr on Pat.. yes I know, so the next time I better post a real fr on Pat.. not just TCSS (talk cock sing song) & NATO (No Action Talk Only).

Next time, my dear Pat.. next time..

Petain seems pretty cool. Like a nice communal bonding session there like that, everytime got someone recognising somebody else. I hope 12:30-2pm not so crowded, I honestly wouldn't like queuing up for sex.

AlanPHD
16-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Dun't be surprise to meet your old campmates or schoolmates there and when I meet them, will ask try which one before, which one is good, etc. After that will go to the nearby coffeeshop for a short time gathering.

If the gals are ang pai, sometimes no choice gotto que unless during the weekdays maybe the crowd are not there.

JackieTan
20-03-2008, 01:49 PM
had her awhile back and i have to agree she is really pretty!
she was wearing a black bra and matching panties, really cute!

washed up, paid her $40 and started the action, bj was wonderful, requested for bbbj but was rejected. told her not to remove her bra and just piak her like this, very turn on as when i piak her boobs will move in her bra. very soon eject and everything came out within 5 mins!

Always get BBBJ from her. so shiok.

wonderz
20-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Always get BBBJ from her. so shiok.

she seems to offer some customers BJ and others BBBJ, guess will depend on her mood.

JackieTan
23-03-2008, 01:17 PM
she seems to offer some customers BJ and others BBBJ, guess will depend on her mood.

I guess those who often find her will get bbbj ba. regular benefit loh...

kentuck80
25-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Anynbody know how old is Pat?

Licky88
25-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I think she is 28yrs or around there! Correct me if I am wrong.

alvin36
25-03-2008, 07:18 PM
well... i guess she is about 32 now. I think I first bong her about 5 yrs ago.
But her body is well maintained, almost a perfect milf now :)

Her complexion is tanned and very smooth.

I only rtf her about 3 times as I dont like to goto petain area.

cubezero79
26-03-2008, 11:17 AM
guys, pat is 40 :p... for those younger bros(her customers who r some as young as 18), its like fucking their classmates' moms

Patpongboy28
26-03-2008, 07:42 PM
although a newbie recommended to this site by a friend ,
must say i try this Pat many years .Last time was $50bucks
but now she charge only $40.Good milf.

Fat Fatt
28-03-2008, 05:43 AM
guys, pat is 40 :p... for those younger bros(her customers who r some as young as 18), its like fucking their classmates' moms

Pat charges $40, but she is def not age 40 yet. early to mid 30. But still chio for that age.

delson
28-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Pat charges $40, but she is def not age 40 yet. early to mid 30. But still chio for that age.

agree with both hands. she took care of my sexual needs during army days.

cubezero79
28-03-2008, 07:25 PM

she told me herself, den i take it she was lying abt her age lor

stuartcummings
30-03-2008, 09:22 AM
When I first tried her in 1998 when I just ORD, she was already 31. So yeah, she should be just entering the big 4 now.

Lost count of the number of times that I RTFed her (and Jac). Back then, I was a strapping fine sample of male youth and now I have a beer belly coming up.

Although one pretty gross thing I remembered is that once, I walked up after lunch and had a session with Pat. While frenching, I could taste her lunch - bak chor mee. Was traumatised for a while. rofl :)

Happy Bonking!

khoon1
30-03-2008, 03:25 PM

she born 1976 ,I still remember .;)

Clit_LickeR
30-03-2008, 08:08 PM
she born 1976 ,I still remember .

OMG! Dun tell me while bonking her 1/2 way you get up, reach for her drawer, grab her purse and took out her ID Card? :o :P
Or you have a skill 'When she moans, you are able to tell which year she's born in'... ? :D
Arjarn can teach me? hehehe

khoon1
30-03-2008, 08:48 PM
OMG! Dun tell me while bonking her 1/2 way you get up, reach for her drawer, grab her purse and took out her ID Card? :o
Or you have a skill 'When she moans, you are able to tell which year she's born in'... ?
Arjarn can teach me? hehehe

She works in Night club when I know her , Manys Years Back .

when I moans Her ,able to tell his brithday ,hahaha! joking !:p
when I call her you also can recall ,ajan can teach me bo?:p

3 years never see her liao .

delson
01-04-2008, 05:34 AM
to me, i dont really care she is 31 or 41. end of day, how often we get such assets of hers at such price?
she definitely can give cat 80 a run for their money in my opinion.

joker88
01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
She works in Night club when I know her , Manys Years Back .

when I moans ........................

Good afternoon, Bro khoon1. How are you doing lately?

Wah, you still remember her Nightclub days ah. I think more than ten years back liao. I still remember bonking her in Paradise HC during the late 90s before she moved on to Petain. Must agree that she is really great even at this age now. One of the true gems Petain will ever have in history after she quit this line.

Oh yes, I still owe you coffee. When is yr next gathering? Maybe I join you.

Cheers! :D

khoon1
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Good afternoon, Bro khoon1. How are you doing lately?

Wah, you still remember her Nightclub days ah. I think more than ten years back liao. Oh yes, I still owe you coffee. When is yr next gathering? Maybe I join you.

Cheers! :D

Doing Great , She work at Lido Nightclub at that time, Forget which year Liao .

See TCSS Theard , I Be there this time , yea !;)

havana
05-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Went to look for pat this afternoon.....asked her $40 correct or not.......she said wrong:eek:Find it expensive, so decided not to:(
Dont tell she increase price because price if rice increase!!!!:confused:

tehbuilder
05-04-2008, 11:09 PM
how much is the price?

popiah
06-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Went to look for pat this afternoon.....asked her $40 correct or not.......she said wrong:eek:Find it expensive, so decided not to:(
Dont tell she increase price because price if rice increase!!!!:confused:

hi bro havana,

so what is the increased price ?

Rice increased, bonking fee also increased but earning no increase leh...

signoff
Inflation Popiah

havana
06-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Opps...I forgot to ask.....but i suppose it it $50 because i read in another post, someone paid $50!!!!:(

Fat Fatt
06-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Opps...I forgot to ask.....but i suppose it it $50 because i read in another post, someone paid $50!!!!:(

Well, it's a willing buyer willing seller situation too, even for working ladies. Pat has been charging me 50 for a long time. i commented hearing her lowering her rate to 40 then she reduced.

Had a recent session with her, but she seems to be rushing though ... i got used to the SGD300+ local FL that i find Pat a distance away ... I think i tasted the best and could not go back to the average anymore... but for newbies or those on school holidays who keep asking for recommendations, go try her as your initiation. she is still not bad.

sting691
06-04-2008, 03:18 PM
her standard price is 50 but charge regulars at 40.

kenny.play
09-04-2008, 10:23 PM
hi i'm a newbie.after see all the review about Pat,i went to look for her few days ago,she charge $40.her service is gd,but a bit rush.i didnt ever cum,it end.

doomday123
10-04-2008, 09:33 PM
She had a great figure no doubt that age is catching up.
But her temper is not really that good as compared to Jac ( sweet & gentle ).

Anyway, it's really worth the money to visit her. I really enjoyed her BBBJ. Don't know can CIM or not ?

multiorgasmic
14-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Have been cheonging for a long time, but juz signed up here... about time 2 share... Bros, please up me if u like my FRs ok?

Stil need abit of guidance and tips on those points systems or whatever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it goes

Have banged Pat since 2yrs ago... And she has always satisfied me... Tis FR should be my 12th or 15th (i cant remember la) visit 2 Pat, which was about 2weeks...

As usual, we chatted in cantonese, exchanged working woes, said she missed me, blah... followed by the "bird-bath" style wash up so unique to Petain (and of course KS)

Now the action begins

First she blew me, bbbj of course, slurpin with power suction so good I always feel like shooting my youth into her mouth... Oral action soon turned around to 69, and we ate each other like lovers.

Holding back myself from explosion, I quickly told her to mount me, and of course, after capping. She rode me slow, and upped the rythmn... mmm her naughty comments and sexy moan is giving me a hard on even as i type this! nabei feel like chionging now liaoz!

Cowgirl than began bopping furiously up and down to clean my flagpole fast and furious... And upon nearing climax, i pulled out my bro, and came onto her stomach... GREAT FEELING. She than took out the saftey helmet and gave my small head a good lip service.

We than cleaned up together, i paid the usual 40bucks, didnt ask about price increase....and den left.

Always enjoy a good bang with Pat, feels like banging a MILF next door.

Another sextified trip to PT!

khoon1
20-04-2008, 07:30 PM
First she blew me, bbbj of course, slurpin with power suction so good I always feel like shooting my youth into her mouth... Oral action soon turned around to 69, and we ate each other like lovers.

Always enjoy a good bang with Pat, feels like banging a MILF next door.

Another sextified trip to PT!

Are you sure pat do 69? anyone one try before?:p

flanders
24-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Hello to all PT bros..

Finally, here is my FR on our Pat..

Went to PT few days ago.. Straight to Pat but got 2 bros queue :( ..
walk around to other 'regulars' - some busy, some not working .. but walk back to Pat to check .. just in case .. wah! bingo! .. her door open .. mai tu liao .. 'excuse me? how much?' .. her fingers indicate $40 ..

Inside, tcss a bit .. she already stripped .. wah .. her body very slim, no fat at all .. small b-cup boobs with pinkish nips! .. hard to keep my mind on talking when I keep looking at her body .. she has changed hairstyle - no more long & tie up but now shorter but curly - prefer her previous hair style..

She sop wash me & we proceeded to bed .. she has one of the biggest room in PT - really spacious .. cat-bath me - very thorough with moaning noises .. wah feel good! .. then ask bj with cd or not - i ask for cd .. proceed to cap & bj me .. good suction & tongue action & with sexy noises from her .. slurp slurp mmm mmm slurp .. very high already .. also lick & suck on my ba**s, shiok! .. this bj/catbath/ba** lick go on for 10 mins .. oh, she never 69 me leh, to answer PT bros on that ..

She then proceed on top & ride me cowboy .. I massage her beautiful boobs & rub her pink nips (I have never seen such pink nips!) .. she moans even more & ride me harder .. as she rides, she keeps looking at me & giving me that cfm look .. wah, like my gf, like that .. with this kind of fantastic treatment, I shoot liao ..

But she no rush, stay on top of me & continue to move her bum on my shrinking didi & giving me that cfm look .. then slowly raise herself off me .. I was really shack out by her :o .. my sweet Pat .. we finally get together & what a fantastic meeting we shared ..

Will definitely rtf to develop our chemistry .. and she is one of my favs already..

Thanks to all PT bros for your recommendation .. I have taken your advice &
must say .. you all really 'hoh kai siao' (good recommendation) :).

To all PT bros who have not tried Pat, you are missing out on a gem .. you must give a try .. I believe you will not regret..

fei18
30-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi I a newbie here..

Had 2 bonks in Gl legal houses..but curious about petain..
know I may get flamed for this but I read thru a lot of thread but still blurr..

Ur advice will be deeply appreciated...

in hokkien they call it KIM JIO KAH:p

Amigo
30-04-2008, 10:16 AM
thought of going down today :)

qwerty007
30-04-2008, 02:38 PM
wowo ... my very first post .. didnt know about PT.. sound too good to miss... first visit to this web too... will try i out later men... cant tahan liao... :D

khoon1
01-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Well , never try Pat with 69 , isnt the best part pat can give? how you think all Brother? :p

peter69on
01-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Well , never try Pat with 69 , isnt the best part pat can give? how you think all Brother? :p

Why not? That brother got power. He deserve...lol

sukasong
01-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Hello all brothers of PT, any good Malay gal to recommend? Anyone know this Malay gal call yati still around and in which house/room? Thank you in advance.

Json1976
02-05-2008, 02:50 PM

Yeah.. Sounds great bro. Confirm will try that in the near future... I'd been a loyal customer of Pat. Like her tanned body. Very nice figure that compare to most gals at her age. :D

Ablur
02-05-2008, 06:33 PM
i read a lot about Pat for u brothers,so went down few days back.there was one bro waiting outside,so i go out for a smoke and went back in to wait.my turn come,we tcss n follow by the sop.her body is nice n bj is gd,but i did nt cum n she tell me session over.i really missed her,were go back n try again.

khoon1
03-05-2008, 04:05 AM
Yeah.. Sounds great bro. Confirm will try that in the near future... I'd been a loyal customer of Pat. Like her tanned body. Very nice figure that compare to most gals at her age. :D

Been manys years never play with her, will ask for one of this days ...:p

ngngng
04-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Friday afternoon my first visit to Petain . went to find House 3 Room 11 but she not in . Cant wait to try her .:D

rammerstein
20-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Had a wonderful session with Pat today.

She was everything that the bros had described. Good hourglass figure, nice cheekbones with well chiselled looks, and really smooth skin.

She sported a different hairdo from the last time that I saw her. Now, her hairdo looks like a mop...something like Scary Spice. Nevertheless, she is still a stunner. Can't believe that she is close to 40, she didn't deny it when I asked her outright if she is close to 40. But what the heck, she is a gem in terms of good looks and she maintains her figure really well.

Queried about her future plans...tcss...about the hair styling course that she attended and so forth. She claims that she will still be in this line for a while and got no plans to retire and open a hair saloon in the near future.

Proceeded to the SOP...but shucks forgot about the towel and she used it. Too late. Should have told her about using the disposable paper towels instead.

Her bj was really good, with good suction and wonderful ball sucking, with sound effects too. She licked, sucked and flickered her tongue up and down the shaft to her hearts content whilst I autoroamed her body. Really smooth.

Proceeded to the FJ, starting with the cow girl and she pounded her body against mine rapidly, creating the piak piak sound, soft moans and the CFM look in the process. Wow...I didn't know how I could tahan as she was giving me the ride of my life.
Next, followed up missionary and she rested her legs on my shoulders as I pounded away. Noticed that she does not shut her eyes off nor look away but rather focus on me as I worked hard at getting an orgasm. Looking at her just added to the excitement.
She initiated a change to doggie and at one stage, her hand actually moved over to carress my balls and that was when I exploded my millions in her.

Found out that she has an older sister in Singapore. Should be a looker as well.

Overall, a satisfying experience. Well worth the $40 she charged.

aczeta76
20-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Rammerstein... u switch from Jac to Pat liao arh