PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Trans - quick info

dickrick
10-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Okay guys, for the sake of any newbies and additional info for the regulars here's some quick info on the pre-op trans in Rowell. (Done with the help of some kaki I must add.)
Where
The Trans stand behind the gates of houses 9, 31, 61, 65, 79 and 105.
Houses 9 & 31 - mainly older Indian and Chinese Singapore and Malaysian Trans. Some good reports received in the past.
House 61 - Chinese and Malay Singapore trans some ex-Changi Village. Again one or two good lookers/performers.
House 65 - Usually just Irene the Chinese trans with the tattoo. Some good reports received.
House 79 - This is it! The famous house next to the drink stall. By far the best choice. Here up to 10 Thai and Malaysian trans strut their stuff. Majority good lookers/performers. Rooms have been slightly improved but still run down condition. The trans stay for 2 weeks then go back, so if you see something you like don't wait too long. I won't go into details about individuals here, too many and usually a lot of FRs provided.
House 105 - Third last house on Rowell. Second best place for a try. Up to 6 Malaysian trans some pretty good looking esp. Vivien a tall fair and slim one. Understand Christine isn't bad. Rooms usually clean.
Price
The asking price is Thirty bucks for about 20 mins of action. Some would settle for 25 or even 20 on a bad night but don't expect much in the way of service. For forty bucks you can expect half an hour and a higher level of service. Some of the trans in 79 and I think 105 would meet you in a hotel room. Asking prices average $150 an hour for locals if they know you personally. Actual price depends on what you want, what time you want it and how you want it. So, if you ask for just a straight BJ and FJ at about 5/6 p.m. when they're wide awake and doesn't interfer with their sleep or working hours and you don't want the way out kinky stuff then the price could go down to $100 an hour:confused:
When
"Working" hours start from as early as 4p.m. if you want to settle for somebody in house 9 or 31. In 79 and 105 they start from about 8pm to 3a.m. plus. Ideal time is 9pm if you want them fresh, if you don't want many people around go after 10p.m. Avoid Saturday and Sunday evenings before the eve of public holidays before 10p.m. The crowds are terrible and you can't get a good look.
How
Basically you screw a trans as you would a girl except you enter from a different hole, of course. Their BJs are great and they can be really loving.
Catbath and sometimes lovey dovey talk is normal.
If they happen to be off their hormones, which seldom happens, they may ask you to give them a BJ or they may want to screw you so just be prepared for that. Don't worry, they won't force you you're still the customer!
For those into kinky stuff, some have toys and would even do pissing etc for a price.
In conclusion
If it's your first time, don't worry you're not alone. Just like someone said: If one of them gave you a BJ in the dark without you knowing whther it was a girl or not, you'll be converted.
Hope the info is useful, this is my first anniversary with the forum and my way of saying thanks to the kaki out there. Happy Bonking!

s(Aint
10-05-2006, 11:47 PM
awesome dude. awesome.

TheHappyMondays
11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Bruther, you is the best. Very information and quick guide summary esp. to newie guys interesting in lb for first time. Good work! :)

DaDaPiPi
11-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Awesome mate. I salute U... Can't up your points as I am still struggle with mine. But really appreciate your effort. :D

Lesliii
15-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Okay guys, for the sake of any newbies and additional info for the regulars here's some quick info on the pre-op trans in Rowell. (Done with the help of some kaki I must add.)
Where
The Trans stand behind the gates of houses 9, 31, 61, 65, 79 and 105.
Houses 9 & 31 - mainly older Indian and Chinese Singapore and Malaysian Trans. Some good reports received in the past.
House 61 - Chinese and Malay Singapore trans some ex-Changi Village. Again one or two good lookers/performers.
House 65 - Usually just Irene the Chinese trans with the tattoo. Some good reports received.
House 79 - This is it! The famous house next to the drink stall. By far the best choice. Here up to 10 Thai and Malaysian trans strut their stuff. Majority good lookers/performers. Rooms have been slightly improved but still run down condition. The trans stay for 2 weeks then go back, so if you see something you like don't wait too long. I won't go into details about individuals here, too many and usually a lot of FRs provided.
House 105 - Third last house on Rowell. Second best place for a try. Up to 6 Malaysian trans some pretty good looking esp. Vivien a tall fair and slim one. Understand Christine isn't bad. Rooms usually clean.
Price
The asking price is Thirty bucks for about 20 mins of action. Some would settle for 25 or even 20 on a bad night but don't expect much in the way of service. For forty bucks you can expect half an hour and a higher level of service. Some of the trans in 79 and I think 105 would meet you in a hotel room. Asking prices average $150 an hour for locals if they know you personally. Actual price depends on what you want, what time you want it and how you want it. So, if you ask for just a straight BJ and FJ at about 5/6 p.m. when they're wide awake and doesn't interfer with their sleep or working hours and you don't want the way out kinky stuff then the price could go down to $100 an hour:confused:
When
"Working" hours start from as early as 4p.m. if you want to settle for somebody in house 9 or 31. In 79 and 105 they start from about 8pm to 3a.m. plus. Ideal time is 9pm if you want them fresh, if you don't want many people around go after 10p.m. Avoid Saturday and Sunday evenings before the eve of public holidays before 10p.m. The crowds are terrible and you can't get a good look.
How
Basically you screw a trans as you would a girl except you enter from a different hole, of course. Their BJs are great and they can be really loving.
Catbath and sometimes lovey dovey talk is normal.
If they happen to be off their hormones, which seldom happens, they may ask you to give them a BJ or they may want to screw you so just be prepared for that. Don't worry, they won't force you you're still the customer!
For those into kinky stuff, some have toys and would even do pissing etc for a price.
In conclusion
If it's your first time, don't worry you're not alone. Just like someone said: If one of them gave you a BJ in the dark without you knowing whther it was a girl or not, you'll be converted.
Hope the info is useful, this is my first anniversary with the forum and my way of saying thanks to the kaki out there. Happy Bonking!

Hi Dick, many many thanks for yr report.
I think between hse 79 to hse 109, there must at least be 2 other houses.
1 of the sista is called Viva or something like that,
pretty good service, no rush, take your time.
You have any idea ???/

dickrick
16-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi Dick, many many thanks for yr report.
I think between hse 79 to hse 109, there must at least be 2 other houses.
1 of the sista is called Viva or something like that,
...You have any idea ???/
You're right Lesliii, one of those from there went to house 61 and most of the time you only see a single one hanging around. I think you mentioned this Viva sometime back. I've not seen her for a couple of months.

XboxSG
16-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Simply awesome....even though I've not been there but this explanation do give me a clear picture of what's going on there.

razrman
19-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Bro dickrick, really good info. Many thanks.
Just to add house 105 just saw one new one Tasha. Quite tall, not bad looking. Plus got 1 or 2 looks new. Last time I take the Christine now with blonde hair.
The other day I also took one called Coco. The service not great, just do the job and thats it like if can want to finish faster. But it looks like the house 105 nowadays not bad.

Lesliii
20-05-2006, 02:49 PM
You're right Lesliii, one of those from there went to house 61 and most of the time you only see a single one hanging around. I think you mentioned this Viva sometime back. I've not seen her for a couple of months.

There is MayLan from Pulau Pinang.
Very fun loving.

ah_hup
05-04-2007, 02:16 AM
hi im first time chiong desker/rowell for ladyboys. but may i know how to get to desker/rowell via mrt?? im only 22 and not yet own a car. thanks

-SBF-
05-04-2007, 02:52 PM
This info is really useful for bro there who like this place.thazx

Jock
08-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Dear bros...rowell rd is a row of shophouses...its opposite of desker rd..
u have to walk along rowell rd shophouses to see the ladyboys...quality varies...and service varies...dun waste yr money going ot... they charge foreigners prices..cherrios..my two cents..

aces68
14-04-2007, 06:58 PM
was at hse 79 this morning about 3 am but it was closed, not a LB in sight..anyone know why ?

dickrick
14-04-2007, 08:44 PM
was at hse 79 this morning about 3 am but it was closed, not a LB in sight..anyone know why ?
Usually they would call it a day by 3. Some of the ladyboys a bit earlier.
Also some of the LBs would head down to Boat Quay. They used to hang out at the Bedroom Bar.

aces68
14-04-2007, 08:45 PM
bro dickrick, tks for the info.

bleahhh
14-04-2007, 10:40 PM
how would u noe if the one u interested in is a pre or post op?
just ask?

sex crusader
15-04-2007, 10:51 AM
How would one know sif any gal that one is interested 's Chee bye is tight or loose?:rolleyes: