PDA

View Full Version : Hardworking girls wouldn't end up as whores. Agree or Disagree?

bangkoktonight
10-05-2006, 01:36 AM
I mean these gals work so hard as WL and yet some beast can do this!!!!!!!!!

What crap! Hardworking girls wouldn't end up as whores. They'd get a proper job like most decent girls do.

These girls end up as whores because they are lazy good for nothing sluts who want to earn big money simply by spreading their legs.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=53316
Thread title: A sad n horrible news fr l8h19 ....

bkklover
10-05-2006, 01:38 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=53316

what u trying to say? :confused:

redstorm
10-05-2006, 01:47 AM
wow, this is a pretty sensitive post, because i believe all of us here have differing opinions on this topic.

In my humble opinion however (and i mean for myself), i believe that as long as you are willing to work hard you will be able to find a decent job in Singapore.

Look at all the foodcourt cleaner aunties (no disrespect).. they so old liao, yet they still work long hours and little pay... but its an honest living.

Those WLs turn out the way they are because they want to live the fast life, buy branded etc. Few actually remit money back to their homes or families.

However, to be fair to them, some of them actually have geniune problems at home (i.e Loansharks etc) thats why bo bian need to whore themselves to raise money quick.

SassySammy
10-05-2006, 12:52 PM
However, to be fair to them, some of them actually have geniune problems at home (i.e Loansharks etc) thats why bo bian need to whore themselves to raise money quick.

yup i second that. the main worry here is quick. If the problem can be dragged on over a long period, they can jolly well take up a low-paying but decent job. but if it's loansharks/long overdue bills/bankruptcy which dont wait, then i guess they have no choice? unless they have really generous/rich frens willing to help w/o strings attached.

hbk88
10-05-2006, 02:00 PM
hmm each have their own difficulties and problems

blackout
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
whores can be hardworking u know... in sucking dick. :p

The_Unrepentant
10-05-2006, 03:55 PM
generally speaking, i agree with sam but got exceptions one . u know?:D wat does not happen to u doesnt means ......cant remember liao pai sey.:o

007 JP
10-05-2006, 06:16 PM
whores can be hardworking u know... in sucking dick. :p
agree,whores also can be hard working one:D

asdfghjkl
10-05-2006, 06:17 PM
hard working and whoring is not mutually exclusive.. :o

bkklover
10-05-2006, 07:12 PM
generally speaking, i agree with sam but got exceptions one . u know?wat does not happen to u doesnt means ......cant remember liao pai sey.

how can u forget the term for Jun|ch|?? :D :rolleyes:

Kyser Soze
10-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Maybe we can view from another perspective, hardworking WLs as good sexual service providers. But they are not working without its job hazards. E.g. STDs, HIV, fear of police arrest or clients turns out to be thieves etc.

Prostitution is a 'profession' that exists for thousands of years. It is still staying much alive due to one of man's basic needs-- SEX. The world will be full of sex crimes or men without partners will only have to resort to PCC, if there's no room to release sexual urge.:D

England
10-05-2006, 08:25 PM
No basis of argument.

Some girls very hardworking, but earn little. So with that mindset, they work hard as whores.:D

Some whores very lazy. Work 2 days rest 3 days. KNN sometime piss off at HC counter when the recep tell me my favourite never come to work :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
11-05-2006, 09:44 AM
how can u forget the term for Jun|ch|??

wat is the phrase huh?:confused: tell me i up u.:D

sadisfiedx
12-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Disagree. Whores work every bit as hard or harder than the average office girl. The pros in Thailand have to fuck with every fat sweaty farang who comes along - I call this very hard work.

And it's all a question of opportunity, education, etc. Even if the girls go to university, they might not be able to find jobs. And other examples of the like.

I had been thinking about this whoring stuff when I was unhappy at work. If we are unhappy at work and just keeping at it for the money, aren't we whores too? True we don't get poked with a dick but it's pretty close.

bkklover
12-05-2006, 01:04 PM
wat is the phrase huh?tell me i up u.

The phrase is :"Have it ever occured to u that it never happened to u may not meant that it does not exists"??:p

too long never see liao rite,so forgetful...:)

dakboyslim
12-05-2006, 01:08 PM
there are 3 sides to a story... your side, my side and the truth... depends on how u view it... :cool:

Hugo168
15-05-2006, 04:10 AM
there are 3 sides to a story... your side, my side and the truth... depends on how u view it... :cool:
Guess everyone makes a mistake in life even these people if they are willing to come out of the problem and work hard again i'm sure everyone deserves a 2nd chance. :)

Diamond Boy
16-05-2006, 02:50 AM
Guess everyone makes a mistake in life even these people if they are willing to come out of the problem and work hard again i'm sure everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
Bro Hugo well say i agree with u.... No one is perfect in this world...:)

jng1103
16-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Guess everyone makes a mistake in life even these people if they are willing to come out of the problem and work hard again i'm sure everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

I agree. However, do you think those FLs or WLs will upgrade themselves (through study or job training) to be employable again after earning quck and easy money by just spreading their legs? THINK AGAIN...!!! set aside their grandma or grandpa stories, those whores are plain lazy bummers. Trust me, even if they dragged themselves back to work in our society, they wont stay long in the job. Seen it all with my naked eyes...

Show respect to them? sure... we still need them for our 'first class world' huh? :rolleyes:

CIM1011
17-05-2006, 03:29 PM
I disagree.
It is easier to generalise and criticise. I dislike the puritanical holier-than-thou stand that some people take, neighbourhood aunties, taxi drivers and professional yuppies all included. You don't need Sociology 101 to know about equal opportunity and the lack thereof. I had the privilege of education and therefore earn a living on this side of social norm and acceptance. I sit on my ass all day at my cushy desk job, and look at the timestamp of my post! But nobody can say I am not "hardworking". Be slow to judge others, lah.

siamcutey
17-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Prostitutes have hard working ones n lazy ones.

Hardworking ones earn more money and of course lazy ones earn lesser.

Prostitution provides an avenue for prostitutes to earn the fastest amount of money in the shortest possible time.
:cool:

SC

Malaysian Datuk
17-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Dun be too fast to judge......many are sold into prostitution......and alot of countries are not like Singapore where as long as got hands and legs willing to work wont starve....many from the rural areas where there's drought and famine and no work to be found....many are victim of circumtances....usually many sell their bodies as a last resort

siamcutey
17-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Dun be too fast to judge......many are sold into prostitution......and alot of countries are not like Singapore where as long as got hands and legs willing to work wont starve....many from the rural areas where there's drought and famine and no work to be found....many are victim of circumtances....usually many sell their bodies as a last resort

Many go into Prostitution because it fetches the most amount of money in the Shortest possible time.

SC

bangkoktonight
18-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Many go into Prostitution because it fetches the most amount of money in the Shortest possible time.

SC

This is without a doubt.

My tirak owe me a sum of money for sometime. I asked her how is she going to return me the money with her current job (not flesh trade).

She said she has no problem returning me the money in a few days if she comes to geylang to work. :rolleyes:

blackeagle10
18-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Don't be too quick to judge as some are trick or sold into the profession. Just look at the flesh trade flourishing in Thailand and parts of Eastern Europe.

Even the Geylang pros from Malaysia come & work for a period of time but they move on with their lives; getting married and starting their own business.

So let us look at the glass half full instead of half empty as not every woman who got into this trade do so willingly. Some are forced by parents and even B/F and husbands who wants a quick buck to fund their other bad habits eg gambling etc..

CIM1011
18-05-2006, 05:43 PM
IMHO, no need to meander round the issue of right or wrong. It is a choice of profession. Most FLs choose to do this because they want to earn fast (not easy, mind you) money. Don't speculate the reason why, is there an honest and valid reason for you or anyone to know why people want to earn fast money? So lets move on. FLs choose to do FL work. Matter of career choice, not subject to speculation over reasons why, and not subject to judgement by people with leisure time on hand and surfing a commercialized-sex site.

ceoguy
19-05-2006, 01:55 AM
not all hardworking girls

bangkoktonight
23-05-2006, 04:36 PM
It's good to know so many disagreed with the statement. :confused:

sammyboyfor, please dont edit my signature without first informing me. show some courtesy and dont be an A-hole. Thanks. :rolleyes:

bkklover
23-05-2006, 04:53 PM
It's good to know so many disagreed with the statement.

sammyboyfor, please dont edit my signature without first informing me. show some courtesy and dont be an A-hole. Thanks.

u also got it from him huh?I got 24 zaps from him..u only got 6...:mad: :rolleyes:

Spurslover
24-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Prostitutes have hard working ones n lazy ones.

Hardworking ones earn more money and of course lazy ones earn lesser.

I second that.

There are also lazy WL around.