PDA

View Full Version : Who to chose- Ex-WL,sg gal or give up both

Benki
26-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Have been together with a WL for nearly a year.

Recently get to know a local sg girl through a friend and she is interested in me. Should i give up the ex-WL for her.

In term of look, the WL is pretty than the local sg gal(normal look) but she hold a well paid job. In my heart, i know i have more feeling for the WL

Should i give up both and start afresh.:confused:
Hope fellow samsters can give some comment and advice

ps:WL has a kid from previous marriage

Icarus
26-04-2006, 02:56 PM
In my opinion, you gotta to know if you want to

1) Just have a bf-gf relationship for now OR
2) hope that she is your future wife

If its 2), then i guess the wisest decision will be the sg gal.... although our heart may think otherwise.....but again...our heart does not have a brain....

onion_rings
26-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Asking for the obvious...Btw wife is for life(i mean sometimes):D ....No need so pretty one...Decent & normal aisay liao...

Malaysian Datuk
26-04-2006, 09:45 PM
take both and see how things develop 1st......

Benki
27-04-2006, 08:47 AM
In my opinion, you gotta to know if you want to

1) Just have a bf-gf relationship for now OR
2) hope that she is your future wife

If its 2), then i guess the wisest decision will be the sg gal.... although our heart may think otherwise.....but again...our heart does not have a brain....

presently, i will still prefer the lifestyles as a bachelor
the outcome is very obvious, anyone with a right mind will chose sg gal
thank you. i will have to weigh the pros and cons

Benki
27-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Asking for the obvious...Btw wife is for life(i mean sometimes):D ....No need so pretty one...Decent & normal aisay liao...
well that is true..sometimes it is easy to say than done.. i trying my best to accept it...haha;)

Benki
27-04-2006, 08:52 AM
take both and see how things develop 1st......

will be quite hectic to juggle both at the same time.

worry that it will difficult to get out from the WL if still carry on the relationship . if she put hope on me also jialat.
tell me she want to quit and take care of her kid full-time....:(

Snuber
28-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Instead of advising you to follow the so-called right way..... "you should drop the wl and go after the fl", I would rather you make YOUR own choice, enjoy the ups and downs of your choice, then you decide for yourself who you wanna be with.

Nobody should tell you what to do. It's your personal choice.

milo_man
28-04-2006, 01:10 AM
take both. Use the money the local ger give u and u spend on e WL. U get the best of both world. Damn it..reminds me when i was at the arcade in suntec, i saw dis mature lady, abt 40 yrs+ together wif this 20 yrs + boi boi..wonder wat kind of r/s they r in when the woman is holding the boi boi tight.

sir cum-a-lot
28-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Have been together with a WL for nearly a year.

Recently get to know a local sg girl through a friend and she is interested in me. Should i give up the ex-WL for her. you decide for yourself lor. nothing is 100% when is dependant on 2 hands to clap. you give up SG gal to cont with WL, no guarantee success. you give up WL to start with SG gal also no guarantee.

if i'm you, i consider future path for the 2 situations to make a better choice. but to give up both, maybe is not so fair to the 2 girls

Benki
28-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Instead of advising you to follow the so-called right way..... "you should drop the wl and go after the fl", I would rather you make YOUR own choice, enjoy the ups and downs of your choice, then you decide for yourself who you wanna be with.

Nobody should tell you what to do. It's your personal choice.

FL? the local sg girl whom i have mentioned is a decent lady holding a full time job...probably will have to give up both

Benki
28-04-2006, 03:16 PM
take both. Use the money the local ger give u and u spend on e WL. U get the best of both world. Damn it..reminds me when i was at the arcade in suntec, i saw dis mature lady, abt 40 yrs+ together wif this 20 yrs + boi boi..wonder wat kind of r/s they r in when the woman is holding the boi boi tight.

thank for the advice but can't force myself doing this to the sg gal.
time is not on my side..maybe one more year for me to decide :confused:

Benki
28-04-2006, 03:20 PM
you decide for yourself lor. nothing is 100% when is dependant on 2 hands to clap. you give up SG gal to cont with WL, no guarantee success. you give up WL to start with SG gal also no guarantee.

if i'm you, i consider future path for the 2 situations to make a better choice. but to give up both, maybe is not so fair to the 2 girls

many bros have advice to give up the WL as well as from the result from poll
they are right.. the WL called me today and tell me she followed a customer back for ST at a disco yesterday night.....piss off:mad:

boisong1
30-04-2006, 09:38 AM
For my own preference , I would take the local sg gal. :)

Middleman
30-04-2006, 11:30 AM
time is not on my side..maybe one more year for me to decide
What u mean time not on your side? U dying soon ? :confused:

JWNY
30-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Personally, I have seen either of the scenarios work out successfully.

For the idealists, those who have been with WLs would most probably say SG gals, those who only have been with SG Gals, would avoid WLs like the plague, usually.

I will just tell you this, if you are currently with a WL, and already foresee it would be doomed...you know best.

Good luck with your decision. :)

Love had always been a straightforward thing, men made it complicated.

JWNY

Benki
01-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Personally, I have seen either of the scenarios work out successfully.

For the idealists, those who have been with WLs would most probably say SG gals, those who only have been with SG Gals, would avoid WLs like the plague, usually.

I will just tell you this, if you are currently with a WL, and already foresee it would be doomed...you know best.

Good luck with your decision. :)

Love had always been a straightforward thing, men made it complicated.

JWNY

More or less I have know the answer.

Will make a major decision of my life soon

TQ for your advice :)

iloveoversea
01-05-2006, 02:17 PM
More or less I have know the answer.

Will make a major decision of my life soon

TQ for your advice :)

glad tat u got your answer, just hope that whatever decision u make, u will not give up the lifestyle u wish to attain. no point when choosing between fish and bear paw, u give up ur fav passtime as well.

redstorm
08-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Bro, in my opinion, there is no point asking us for our opinions because one man's meat is another man's poison...

My humble opinion to you is to follow your heart...

I hope you make your decision and stay happy with her soon...

Cheers

Redstorm