PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions For the Best place in KL

twitclit
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
any suggestions to go for places that are not too pricey in KL? been to cititel, sky river, few of the pricey places already. need new suggestions

powerguy
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
wah... if write all here will bcome NOT BEST liao... hope u understand..

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 04:59 PM
any suggestions to go for places that are not too pricey in KL? been to cititel, sky river, few of the pricey places already. need new suggestionsDepends on what you looking for. If you are looking for HC the lowest should be RM168 till as high as RM298 for a VIP package at SDP.

There are a few cheapo places for a fark. Some as low as RM40 till RM80. However go at your own risk. Places like Brickfield and Chow Kit are well known for it's cheapo farks and LBs:eek: . These place are also very messy and there have been many report of missing cash and hps after the job is done esp for the Chow Kit area.

The other option will be those FL PRC whose price is about RM130. Alot located at Klang. Read up the Klang thread and you will know who to contact.
More information can be obtained from these threads and you just have to spend more time.

Okay, I have done my good deed for the day. Enough spoon-feeding. Happy searching and bonking.:cool:

TD0620G
02-03-2006, 05:02 PM
For questions like these, you might as well pick up the phone and call Telekom Malaysia operator, the results will be the same. If you want a comprehensive guide, then click on the newbies guide :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46859&highlight=newbie+guide

Perhaps admin should put this newbie guide as a sticky? If not everyday got tons of ppl asking the same questions and expect to be spoonfed when a simple click on the search button would suffice.

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 05:04 PM
For questions like these, you might as well pick up the phone and call Telekom Malaysia operator, the results will be the same. If you want a comprehensive guide, then click on the newbies guide :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46859&highlight=newbie+guide

Perhaps admin should put this newbie guide as a sticky? If not everyday got tons of ppl asking the same questions and expect to be spoonfed when a simple click on the search button would suffice.Kekeke........ CBM why today you so hot?? Is it last few days never release?? So how today are you going to bring me to the place with all that young NLs?:D

sexy rabbit
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
ya lor. pls do some homework. It may take some time but you will be well rewarded with the info available. Bro here spend alot of time and $$ and post them here. pls respect them and don't any how post or start a new tread asking silly questions. from there you will know who to contact. Count yourself lucky if you have not been zap by the brudders here.

Bro Shoik,

MH, sexy NL, now you koe y i miss KL already. kekeke:D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Bro Shoik,

MH, sexy NL, now you koe y i miss KL already. kekeke:D

Bro,

Now u know why a singaporean bro can occupied KL no 3 Fucker spot anot? hahaha... This bro Shiok dont play play 1... kekeke.

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Bro,

Now u know why a singaporean bro can occupied KL no 3 Fucker spot anot? hahaha... This bro Shiok dont play play 1... kekeke.Like that how you explain a Dutch guy can occupy the Grand Tirak Master spot in KL.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Bro Shoik,

MH, sexy NL, now you koe y i miss KL already. kekekeHahaha........ talking about last nite. Dun know where to post so just post here. Met up with TSH, CBM and bro fong at our usual place. CBM wanted to intro a new place for us to check out. Reach the place at about 9 plus. Wah!!! very packed. A lot of SYT walking around. Went in and ordered a bucket of beer. Price quite cheap bcos maybe still HH. Only RM48 for 5 bottles of beer. Mami then came over and drag four girls to our table. Mai hai... CBM's one the cutest. The rest pale in comparison. End up that nite TSH and myself no mood to play. Bro fong also just sit there quietly so only CBM and his girl very happy. After about 2 buckets of beer, we suddenly felt hungry and went to grab some beef horfun. Lost the mood so decided not to return.:D

P.S the name of the place is called Mexico and it is located at Jalan Imbi. To all my bros, if you guys plan to go please contact either TSH, CBM, Fong or myself first so that we can give you specific instructions. hahahahaha.....................:cool:

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 09:10 AM
so from what i have read only CBM have screwed in Mexico rite?? Later TSH and u went eat viet beef noodles in jalan alor rite? That viet noodle shop having renovation in progress rite? Short of rooms and have to wait for ur noodles rite?

Where is ur FR? :p

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
so from what i have read only CBM have screwed in Mexico rite?? Later TSH and u went eat viet beef noodles in jalan alor rite? That viet noodle shop having renovation in progress rite? Short of rooms and have to wait for ur noodles rite?

Where is ur FR? :pSince when I say CBM screw at Mexico? KNN.... always twist the facts. We still go to Jalan Alor but last nite the chef bad mood so all the noodles presented all CMI. End up, TSH send me back first and then after that where they went me dun know.:p

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Threadstarter, Pls dun start unnecessary threads like this, if u want info, can always PM any of the bros for TCSS / TT session :mad:

CibLover
03-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Wah!! Last night when TSH called me.....my ears still ringing with all the vulgarities even till now, lah!!!...kekekekeke. Keep on lambasting SSH cause SSH not that keen to eat beef noodle. On the way to the noodle stall, keep on saying no good, lah....not enough bowl, lah....not enough noodle lah...

When reached there, all his statements turned into reality. That's when TSH called me up....hahahaha. Looks like no action for my brudders last nite. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Wah!! Last night when TSH called me.....my ears still ringing with all the vulgarities even till now, lah!!!...kekekekeke. Keep on lambasting SSH cause SSH not that keen to eat beef noodle. On the way to the noodle stall, keep on saying no good, lah....not enough bowl, lah....not enough noodle lah...

When reached there, all his statements turned into reality. That's when TSH called me up....hahahaha. Looks like no action for my brudders last nite. :rolleyes:

haha... I sent SSH home, then went with TD to the HC... hahaha...

DRYDUST
03-03-2006, 09:35 AM
wahh this mexico kicks all the milf out replace wif syt, since when ah? can stil cut hair there ah?

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 09:36 AM

When reached there, all his statements turned into reality. That's when TSH called me up....hahahaha. Looks like no action for my brudders last nite.kekeke....... not that me dun want to eat but bcos did not draw enough resources so can see cannot eat. Just happened to say a few things and KNN..... how I know so accurate?:o Never happened before bcos not a single dish eatable. However after that TSH angry and send me home first. I believe they went elsewhere and sure got action. Just look out for the FRs.:D

CibLover
03-03-2006, 09:38 AM
MH!!!

My TSH and CBM really the can one, lah. Somemore ask me to go somewhere today. KNN.....luckily not free this two weeks. If not sure, wanna follow...kekekeke. Me in semi-retirement mode. Just like our GTM...long time never go KTV, liao. Or is that toilet for fun??...hmmmm:rolleyes:

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 09:38 AM
wahh this mexico kicks all the milf out replace wif syt, since when ah? can stil cut hair there ah?Bro, if you think of going there, please make sure you call either TSH, CBM or myself first. We will have information for you.:rolleyes:

DRYDUST
03-03-2006, 09:44 AM
top secret?:cool:

klang_kia
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Suggestions For the Best place in KL = HOME SWEET HOME :p

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 10:09 AM
top secret?:cool:

Bro DD,

I like ur style leh... if u need some1 to discover the 'Top Secret'... u jump i jump lah... i go with u! :p

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 10:12 AM
top secret?:cool:When you want to go eat Strawberry again? Strawberry should be sweeter and confirm cheaper.:rolleyes:

CibLover
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
MH!! Our SSH making good use of his remaining time in KL. Damn active and horny nowadays...kekeke. That's the spirit bro. :p

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
MH!! Our SSH making good use of his remaining time in KL. Damn active and horny nowadays...kekeke. That's the spirit bro. :pMe nowadays prefer to go for cheapo thrills. Must save ammo for April so go and check out cheaper places. Looks like must give up Sunshine loh:(

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Yest received a sms from CBM. After i called him:

Me: Bro, what's the plan?

CBM: I will go to Mexico at 8:30pm. huhuhuhurrr

Me: When is ur flight, what time u need to go KLIA?

CBM: Not KLIA but Mexico jalan Imbi. huhuhurrr

Me: Why go there?

CBM: Tarma lah ofcoz!! huhuhurrr..

Me: Ok lah... i will call u later.

Is there other thing else than tarma for our CBM?? :cool:

DRYDUST
03-03-2006, 05:27 PM
When you want to go eat Strawberry again? Strawberry should be sweeter and confirm cheaper.:rolleyes:

think nex time v check out the seapark outlet..

DRYDUST
03-03-2006, 05:27 PM
When you want to go eat Strawberry again? Strawberry should be sweeter and confirm cheaper.:rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
03-03-2006, 06:40 PM

Must be real good ... bro DD post twice....hahaha.

DRYDUST
06-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Must be real good ... bro DD post twice....hahaha.

no la...server pro...but who knows.. never been there yet, u wana join bro?

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 10:30 AM

Which one? Taiwan ah :rolleyes:

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 10:30 AM

Which outlet?? Why Not arr?

I wanna join...

DRYDUST
06-03-2006, 10:34 AM
meh taiwan? why not? dunno wor... bro mightaswell & the bandung at strawbery said got another outlet in seapark...same name i suppose? bro shiok u know ah?

shiok1968
06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
think nex time v check out the seapark outlet.. Just let me know the day and time. Free anyday except today and weekend.:cool:

tck306
06-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Going to a new place at Puchong with PRC and others today. starts at 7pm and no min orders of package of whatever. Upstairs got room for extra if you wan2. Gers on betterfly system.

PM me if you guys keen to join us.

DRYDUST
06-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Going to a new place at Puchong with PRC and others today. starts at 7pm and no min orders of package of whatever. Upstairs got room for extra if you wan2. Gers on betterfly system.

PM me if you guys keen to join us.

bro, where this place ar? what time starts operating? myself cant join in the evening wor, but afternoon can lor...pm me if it starts early hor...tq.:D

BLUESMAN
07-03-2006, 01:51 AM

Is ok bro...I also kena server prob like you and few times. Sometime posting come out twice...sometimes go where also don't know...sian.

BTW sorry I not able to join you but wish I can cos this week got things to do.

How about middle of next week. Can pm me your contact number. I call you lor.

TC go HC also can rite?

DRYDUST
07-03-2006, 09:36 AM
How about middle of next week. Can pm me your contact number. I call you lor.

TC go HC also can rite?

ok will PM... v go HC to TC good ?:D