PDA

View Full Version : Vivian scam , be alert

Artee
02-01-2015, 12:27 AM
To all bros

The whole story was i was looking for Vivian Koh in SBF previously. And I got whatsapp msg from Vivian @ 94286592 last Tuesday , just a couple of days after I PM CyberGenius for contact. Without doubting, I did believed she was the right "Vivian" as she told me her contact changed due to some harassment. This matched some posts previously in SBF.
After some chat, we decided to meetup on last Friday 3pm, but I must make $500 payment into her Posbank saving account 228-21083-8 first as her new requirement. I was thinking it maybe a scam ( no matter she was right Vivian or someone else). Most of time I only made cash payment on the spot to play safe. But at the end I decided to trust she was a kind and honest person. I made the transfer of $500 to her and some more to msg her for confirmation. Her reply was Received. Till last Friday, about one hour bef our appt, I msg her , no reply . Called her, hand phone was off line. I was wondering what happened to her until i PM CyberGenius again. Told that "Vivian" was sick or not feeling well, but at least just send me a short msg to inform me lol.
2days later, another Vivian @ 86953888 (she said she was the real Vivian Koh) msg me and wanna meet me for $450, but also insist for advanced payment bef meet up session. Can even hav discount of $250. But again, I understood what her concerns, money is the main issue. But she kept insist no money no talk sounds like scam to me again lol.. Anyway I called it off and report to bank and police . Even thought there is slim chance I can get back my $500 , just to buy a lesson and remind all bro here be alert all the time.

Princessica
02-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Bro, never transfer money before u meet up a person. Unless u have met and that's trust between the both of u. U can't guarantee by the hp no or by anyone pm, that's the Vivian u been looking for. I oso Vivian and I already met some of the bros here but I never ask them to do any transfer before meet up. Afterall, I believe in integrity and make sure my records are clean not using dirty methods.

Powersex
02-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Same old trick, another stupid victim?
Maybe I should try this and get myself an angpow from sbf.

pinocchio88
02-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Wow thats v bad bro. Hope u can recover in a legal way.

relentless
02-01-2015, 10:38 AM
You are a good target.

snowboi817
02-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Just curious
In the first place, how did that vivian have your contact?
Secondly , how did she/he knew that you wanted to book vivian?

infinitiumus
02-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Just curious
In the first place, how did that vivian have your contact?
Secondly , how did she/he knew that you wanted to book vivian?

Simple what. By scouring through this forum and then pm ts with contact.

alexander81
02-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Never transfer your cash just like that until u really meet the person.

What a way to start your new year!

She disappeared long ago.

All the best!

infinitiumus
02-01-2015, 05:33 PM
If the real vivian transfer $ still ok. Otherwise transfer $ at own risk. But then real vivian won't ask you to transfer first.

Powersex
02-01-2015, 11:43 PM
To all bros

The whole story was i was looking for Vivian Koh in SBF previously. And I got whatsapp msg from Vivian @ 94286592 last Tuesday , just a couple of days after I PM CyberGenius for contact. Without doubting, I did believed she was the right "Vivian" as she told me her contact changed due to some harassment. This matched some posts previously in SBF.
After some chat, we decided to meetup on last Friday 3pm, but I must make $500 payment into her Posbank saving account 228-21083-8 first as her new requirement. I was thinking it maybe a scam ( no matter she was right Vivian or someone else). Most of time I only made cash payment on the spot to play safe. But at the end I decided to trust she was a kind and honest person. I made the transfer of $500 to her and some more to msg her for confirmation. Her reply was Received. Till last Friday, about one hour bef our appt, I msg her , no reply . Called her, hand phone was off line. I was wondering what happened to her until i PM CyberGenius again. Told that "Vivian" was sick or not feeling well, but at least just send me a short msg to inform me lol.
2days later, another Vivian @ 86953888 (she said she was the real Vivian Koh) msg me and wanna meet me for $450, but also insist for advanced payment bef meet up session. Can even hav discount of $250. But again, I understood what her concerns, money is the main issue. But she kept insist no money no talk sounds like scam to me again lol.. Anyway I called it off and report to bank and police . Even thought there is slim chance I can get back my $500 , just to buy a lesson and remind all bro here be alert all the time.

no prizes for guessing who is the conman! :D:p;)

elnino
03-01-2015, 12:09 AM
So obvious lol, CybetGenius directed the whole trick... :-)
Maybe I also can try for next target. .

no prizes for guessing who is the conman! :D:p;)

horseking
03-01-2015, 11:21 AM
She is nicole chua who have created a thread "searching for a sincere & understanding sugardaddy" before on april 2014

cococrunch
03-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Like the saying goes, "Another One Bites The Dust"

Honestly I don't think our boys in blue will do anything for that missing couple of hundreds, unless it involves a bigger amount or larger pool of people scammed.

I am sorry to hear that you been scammed TS. But it serves as a well learned lesson i guess.

snowboi817
03-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Simple what. By scouring through this forum and then pm ts with contact.

in the first place, TS should just PM vivian directly instead of a 3rd party like cybergenius.
Unless he leaves his contact lying around in sbf saying he looking for vivian.

horseking
03-01-2015, 02:37 PM
She is nicole chua

infinitiumus
03-01-2015, 06:15 PM
in the first place, TS should just PM vivian directly instead of a 3rd party like cybergenius.

Isn't it obvious that ts is asking if vivian is still working.. and obviously vivian won't reply to pm. And when someone pm him regarding vivian he jumped into it. The problem is when bro desperate for a particular FL, others can pm and scam them.

Artee
03-01-2015, 06:50 PM

You are right bro, I made the mistake of trust ppl too easily. And I dun even know who is Nicole chua lol. Actually I had Real Vivian contact no. previously but lost contact after she changed number. When the Fake Vivian whatsapp me, I loosed guard as I thought she was the Real one. Then it happened to me.

residentgood
04-01-2015, 09:04 PM
SBF still not bad not many cheaters go and see locanto 50 for taxi,or pay half as deposite really a lot of conman out there:D

elnino
06-01-2015, 11:42 AM
SBF still not bad not many cheaters go and see locanto 50 for taxi,or pay half as deposite really a lot of conman out there:D

No bro, SBF also has many scammers in the forum.
Just encountered another girl called Starrykit offering GB but must put deposit of $150. After long sms discussion and negotiation she ran away and no news any more. Very high chance scam case. Be aware always get ppl fooling around.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=501044

GoldenEgg
26-01-2015, 02:44 PM
So anyone has the real vivian's contact? Can pm me?

viviankoh
20-07-2015, 12:12 AM
You are right bro, I made the mistake of trust ppl too easily. And I dun even know who is Nicole chua lol. Actually I had Real Vivian contact no. previously but lost contact after she changed number. When the Fake Vivian whatsapp me, I loosed guard as I thought she was the Real one. Then it happened to me.

I cant believe this prankers resort to such despicable act using my name . I am feeling so sad now.

viviankoh
20-07-2015, 12:24 AM
She is nicole chua who have created a thread "searching for a sincere & understanding sugardaddy" before on april 2014

I am not her. Thanks

alexander81
27-07-2015, 10:46 PM
I cant believe this prankers resort to such despicable act using my name . I am feeling so sad now.

If this is despicable, what would you term the Mr Lim, gal.

Hope you are fine.

alexander81
27-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Continue your previous story gal !

Casper171717
06-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Another one bites the dust......COD bro....always remember

KittyDesire
10-08-2015, 03:48 PM
I won't ask for transfer de.

viviankoh
10-08-2015, 03:59 PM
I won't ask for transfer de.

LOL... precisely.. Jia you sis!!!

Bleugender
10-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Better luck next time

viviankoh
11-08-2015, 11:21 PM
If this is despicable, what would you term the Mr Lim, gal.

Hope you are fine.

I strongly believe in KARMA..