PDA

View Full Version : ONS fishing at Pubs sg

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

mbam
09-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Good day to all bros, I am starting this thread so as to find out more info with beloved bros here on where to look for ONS in sg Pubs.
I cheong pubs like Tajong Pagar, Eu Tio Seng, Boat Quay but cant identify many ONS around. Any bros here got good lobang to share?:D
If possible we shall organise and meet to cheong those identified spots together man!
:cool:

Pokimon1
09-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Good day to all bros, I am starting this thread so as to find out more info with beloved bros here on where to look for ONS in sg Pubs.
I cheong pubs like Tajong Pagar, Eu Tio Seng, Boat Quay but cant identify many ONS around. Any bros here got good lobang to share?:D
If possible we shall organise and meet to cheong those identified spots together man!
:cool:

Try Irish Pub on Tras Street. Cannot remember the exact name - something like Shamus O'Donnell. Anyway its the only Irish Pub there.

Chiobu working there by the name of Sindy or Shandy.

She's quite bitchy to locals. Seems to like Angmoh cock - but worth a try.

mbam
09-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Try Irish Pub on Tras Street. Cannot remember the exact name - something like Shamus O'Donnell. Anyway its the only Irish Pub there.

Chiobu working there by the name of Sindy or Shandy.

She's quite bitchy to locals. Seems to like Angmoh cock - but worth a try.

Sound interesting but seems like lots of anmohs hanging in tis Irish pub, unlikely to be choosen one to enter her CB since she like anmohs cock:D

Pokimon1
09-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Sound interesting but seems like lots of anmohs hanging in tis Irish pub, unlikely to be choosen one to enter her CB since she like anmohs cock:D

I was told by an Angmoh named Ted;

The way to get under her skirt is to hang around until closing time, then offer to give her a lift home.

If she accepts your offer, 9 out of 10 times you can get to screw her.
She very horny!

Bro. please don't flame me if it does not work out.
This is only information I received from Ted. He could be boasting - no guarantees.:D

mbam
09-02-2006, 04:21 PM

The way to get under her skirt is to hang around until closing time, then offer to give her a lift home.

She very horny!

This is only information I received from Ted. He could be boasting - no guarantees.:D
Thanks for your valued info, sound challanging enough, will definately try!:D

Pokimon1
09-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for your valued info, sound challanging enough, will definately try!:D

Wish you success bro. but don't mention anything about getting this info from SBF or the internet.

AeronFlux
10-02-2006, 03:59 PM

She very horny!

I don't know if it's true or not, but isn't this method a tried and tested method to pick up the girls at any other club? I have heard my friends saying that the ladies working in the pubs alongside Boat Quay can be picked up in the same way.

If it's so, anybody can verify it?

darkstar
13-02-2006, 09:50 PM
.........offer to give her a lift home.

She very horny!

wow.. better odds than winning 4D .... i like :D

rocky73sg
13-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Yea. heard of that from some of my friends who frequent boat quay. Did ask if they had any...but no answer... :mad:

I don't know if it's true or not, but isn't this method a tried and tested method to pick up the girls at any other club? I have heard my friends saying that the ladies working in the pubs alongside Boat Quay can be picked up in the same way.

If it's so, anybody can verify it?

Specialboy
15-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Bar None is another good place if you don't mind mature ladies. They usually go in pairs or groups of 3 or 4, however, the way to fish them is not to wait till the pub close and offer them a ride home, chances are they might be driving as well cos most of them are executives.

According to my friend, they just dance and get the chance to close in on them and made small talks and keep drinking with them. One mature lady asked my friend to go somewhere else but my friend chicken out. I ask him why after that, he say the looks CMI and he also never try ONS before so he dare not.

Generally if you are fun and has certain charisma be it looks or mascular body i think you stand a chance.

Pls do not zap or flame if it doesn't work out, it's purely your luck and skill at play hor. Good luck in your fishing.

mbam
16-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Bar None is another good place if you don't mind mature ladies. They usually go in pairs or groups of 3 or 4, however, the way to fish them is not to wait till the pub close and offer them a ride home, chances are they might be driving as well cos most of them are executives.

According to my friend, they just dance and get the chance to close in on them and made small talks and keep drinking with them. One mature lady asked my friend to go somewhere else but my friend chicken out. I ask him why after that, he say the looks CMI and he also never try ONS before so he dare not.

Generally if you are fun and has certain charisma be it looks or mascular body i think you stand a chance.

Pls do not zap or flame if it doesn't work out, it's purely your luck and skill at play hor. Good luck in your fishing.
Hi bro, care to share bros here on the location of Bar None?Will definately go nxt week.
I been to double O, but a bit out of place becos of my age gap lah:mad:

mbam
16-02-2006, 07:14 AM
As recommended by bros, I went to double O last Friday. It was real pack when approaching midnite, so many syt swinging around, drinks are at affordable price, a good place to hunt for ONS. But unfortunately I m not their age anymore, felt like a slow gold fish in a pool of young guppies.. some syts glanced at me with an uncertain thoughts and just cant get eyes contact with them. After that encounter, i think age gap really play a part if going for ONS.:rolleyes:

Specialboy
16-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi bro, care to share bros here on the location of Bar None?Will definately go nxt week.
I been to double O, but a bit out of place becos of my age gap lah:mad:

Bar None is at Marriot Hotel.

ESEGUY
16-02-2006, 02:38 PM

anyone can suggest any other ways to get ONS? i can't drink man....LOL....

fatbastardx
17-02-2006, 02:21 AM
BAR NONE

Lest anybody thinks that Bar None is an old folks' home, there are local Chinese 20-something yuppy-wannabe females who go there also, and they are looking for charming men who are (or look) successful and loaded. If you think you fit the bill then go right ahead. Very high chances of pulling.

These 20-something yuppy-wannabe females usually come with their male yuppy-wannabe friends in a group, other times in groups of single yuppy girls. Needless to say, hit rate is higher in the single girls bunch. Standard SOP here, be genuine, nice, hearty, and interested, without displaying any lust. Veiled flattery works almost 100% of the time.

Don't get discouraged also when you see the girls with guy friends - often the guys are just friendly companions and are more often than not tied all around the pretty yuppy girl's little finger (ie:- poor bastard is being manipulated by the chick). The trick is to be friendly with both of them, and the poor bastard would want to impress so he'd be more than willing to buy drinks all around, while you're making good with the girl.

Be cool, be witty, dress well, speak well and you've got yourself someone to make breakfast for you.

Specialboy
17-02-2006, 10:06 AM
BAR NONE

Lest anybody thinks that Bar None is an old folks' home, there are local Chinese 20-something yuppy-wannabe females who go there also, and they are looking for charming men who are (or look) successful and loaded. If you think you fit the bill then go right ahead. Very high chances of pulling.

These 20-something yuppy-wannabe females usually come with their male yuppy-wannabe friends in a group, other times in groups of single yuppy girls. Needless to say, hit rate is higher in the single girls bunch. Standard SOP here, be genuine, nice, hearty, and interested, without displaying any lust. Veiled flattery works almost 100% of the time.

Don't get discouraged also when you see the girls with guy friends - often the guys are just friendly companions and are more often than not tied all around the pretty yuppy girl's little finger (ie:- poor bastard is being manipulated by the chick). The trick is to be friendly with both of them, and the poor bastard would want to impress so he'd be more than willing to buy drinks all around, while you're making good with the girl.

Be cool, be witty, dress well, speak well and you've got yourself someone to make breakfast for you.

Agree with you fully bro. If you're a gentlemen, fun to be with and able to carry engaging talks, your hit rate is high.

darkstar
18-02-2006, 03:09 AM
BAR NONE

.... and you've got yourself someone to make breakfast for you.

i like yr style... kekeke

we shld have a drink sometime.. can learn fr u :D

mbam
18-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Thank you bro, with your direction, i went there 2 days ago and below is my FR.
Bar None is located at the Basement of Marriot Hotel lobby. We were there around 8pm+ but sure enough there are a few ladies in group of 2 or 3, they did glance at you sometimes but I think we sat to far from them, and if we shift our drinks one place to another it doesnt sound right ( we shifted twice oready:o ).
While we were drinking and chatting near to the bar counter, a syt philipino walked in and settled at a table beside us.
After peow awhile, confirmed she was alone, I started to catch her eyes contact and smiled at her, she responsed.Gradually, occasionally walked to her and toast with her, chat a bit but presented my killer smile most often.
After an hour, we warm up and more conversation between us and sitting closer and closer to each other, few occasion that i accidentantly touched her smooth lengthy tigh but she seemed ok.
Later in the night, more folks walking into the pub and bands started playing, ppl dancing but once awhile some pretty 20 something gals did walked pass us as our table was just near the restrooms, some of them would give us that kind of look like "xie me if you can".
When I were drunk and its around1am+, i thought I had got her by asking this syt out. But she answered with a sweet smile,"thank you for your invitation, but i already had appointment with the hairy guys singing on the stage now, I am waiting for them." oh men, suddenly felt so shadded and gave a dead smile to the frequent staring guys on the stages then left the pub and went GL.
I regretted of not doing enough research on this syt and maybe can switch to another gal on time. Anyway, to me, this pub got alot of ONS protentials as our brother here mentioned about these "mature ladies" is true.

Specialboy
20-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Bro mbam, glad you that you found your hunting ground. But be careful with those foreigners, some could be FL.

Try going on a weekday nite like tue - thur, the place not so pack, your chance might be higher.

mbam
20-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Bro mbam, glad you that you found your hunting ground. But be careful with those foreigners, some could be FL.

Try going on a weekday nite like tue - thur, the place not so pack, your chance might be higher.

Thank you bro, might be going this wed, but cant decide to go MOS to explore with bros here or Bar None, as my cheonging permit from CO is once per week only..sigh:o

sincity2005
21-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Thank you bro, might be going this wed, but cant decide to go MOS to explore with bros here or Bar None, as my cheonging permit from CO is once per week only..sigh:o

I used to go Bar None few yrs back....if u dont mind another hunting partner...we can go cheong together at Bar none.

LoveThai
22-02-2006, 07:48 PM
count me in too when going bar none bro..:D

DOM ROUGH
23-02-2006, 10:44 AM
I used to go Bar None few yrs back....if u dont mind another hunting partner...we can go cheong together at Bar none.

Hei...count me in bro. Was there a yr back with my ex-gf and her group of stewardess gal frens. The place can say 70% filled with ang Mo...guys and gals...but dunnoe how it change to now. Pls PM and we can go hunting ya. :)

pee_diddy
23-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Is there a dress code @ Bar None?

mbam
23-02-2006, 03:36 PM
to all beloved bros here, hear from a bro that Bar None used to be v popular with SPGs, that attracts lots of amohs and our "fishing rod" lightly to be shorter than these amohs, which means to say we will mostly lose out and end up pcc at home or go Gelang. You guys still wat to go?:rolleyes:

mbam
23-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Is there a dress code @ Bar None?
Dear bros smart casual will do, but not slippers or short lah:D

Agapexis
23-02-2006, 03:40 PM
me interested to join at Bar None too :D

livedinpeace
23-02-2006, 08:27 PM
so when r we going to organise a fishing trip to Bar None huh?do le me know early if got registration ok...coz a bit tight with the bullet but bros here said until make me no money also die die must find way to go...:D

sincity2005
23-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Hei...count me in bro. Was there a yr back with my ex-gf and her group of stewardess gal frens. The place can say 70% filled with ang Mo...guys and gals...but dunnoe how it change to now. Pls PM and we can go hunting ya. :)

can can....i dont mind..man.....So the venue is still Bar None or other places?

DOM ROUGH
24-02-2006, 07:41 PM

Went to Bar non on 23/02/06 (Thur Nite)...No good. :(
Filled with aNG Mo with some SPG and some philipine gals...sian alot. Then saw this abit plumb gal in red with 1 of her gal fren keep looking over. Well think only me and my fren are the better 1 there. But give it a miss.....CANNOT force myself to it. (not my type) after a DRINK.....drove to devils....CMI!! Drove to SIAM supper club.....wahhh.....better sia. BUT!! all with guys. WENT to Mdm wong......SUPER SIAN! saw a few gals dancing by themselves. 1st time saw md wong gals ratio bigger than guys. Then...went to the coffee shop eat BA KU TEA.. Guess wat....a table with 5 very very pretty gals,and all with differ character.....Told my fren...if given a choose also very hard to choose....all 5 so power. Since when the last time u saw 5 pretty gals sitting in 1 table eating. so jus choos a table and sit near them....so can see mah. Suspect SQ gals. well...nothing really happen after that..maybe thur nite ba. Wed ppl club liao...and 1 more day is fri so mostly is quite quiet. Jus a short FR. tonight going zouk!!!
Pls up me if u like my short FR...XIe XIe. also PM me if anyone wanna gather to hunt together.

vaxvms
24-02-2006, 10:12 PM

maybe u guys can start wif bar none than go club hopping if cmi
have fun....

MaxCool
27-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Oh lala. seems like another good potential place for "drinks"

mbam
28-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Went to Bar non on 23/02/06 (Thur Nite)...No good. :(
Filled with aNG Mo with some SPG and some philipine gals...sian alot. Then saw this abit plumb gal in red with 1 of her gal fren keep looking over. Well think only me and my fren are the better 1 there. But give it a miss.....CANNOT force myself to it. (not my type) after a DRINK.....drove to devils....CMI!! Drove to SIAM supper club.....wahhh.....better sia. BUT!! all with guys. WENT to Mdm wong......SUPER SIAN! saw a few gals dancing by themselves. 1st time saw md wong gals ratio bigger than guys. Then...went to the coffee shop eat BA KU TEA.. Guess wat....a table with 5 very very pretty gals,and all with differ character.....Told my fren...if given a choose also very hard to choose....all 5 so power. Since when the last time u saw 5 pretty gals sitting in 1 table eating. so jus choos a table and sit near them....so can see mah. Suspect SQ gals. well...nothing really happen after that..maybe thur nite ba. Wed ppl club liao...and 1 more day is fri so mostly is quite quiet. Jus a short FR. tonight going zouk!!!
Pls up me if u like my short FR...XIe XIe. also PM me if anyone wanna gather to hunt together.Hi Bro, if you r young, you definately got good chances for ONS with pretty gals, not like me old bird, not much target liao as clubs usually flood with syts. Just up your pts!

DOM ROUGH
01-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi Bro, if you r young, you definately got good chances for ONS with pretty gals, not like me old bird, not much target liao as clubs usually flood with syts. Just up your pts!

Hei Bro...dun say until like that lah...there are nice looking and older ladies around for you to hunt...jus that are you at the correct place and time? Devils Bar Live Band Room is filled with older ladies compared to the Dance Floor ROom. I believe there are other bars and drinking places most OL freq. If u wan we can gather and go hunting together. I had Sincity2005 contact. Pm me and I try to gather altogether.
*Cheers* :)

sincity2005
01-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Hei Bro...dun say until like that lah...there are nice looking and older ladies around for you to hunt...jus that are you at the correct place and time? Devils Bar Live Band Room is filled with older ladies compared to the Dance Floor ROom. I believe there are other bars and drinking places most OL freq. If u wan we can gather and go hunting together. I had Sincity2005 contact. Pm me and I try to gather altogether.
*Cheers* :)

im all for it. Still dont have yur contact yet. Normally prefer to go hunt on Fri nite or Sat nite. we keep it small, just say 3 to 4 hunting bros good enough already.

CoolBlack
02-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi bro mbam,

Sometimes is not whether you are young or old, good looking or not.....there are few factors that also determines the outcome:
a) opportunities
b) chemistry
c) luck (lots of it!)
d) how drunk is the gal!!! :D

The above is decided by fate, the below are factors that you can control :
a) spend lots of money to attract gals (buying bottles, drinks,etc.)
b) hang out with good looking guys that can attract gals
c) hang out with ugly guys but who knows lots of good looking gals
d) get yourself "plastic" surgery to look attractive!

Anyway, like yourself I am also not young, rich nor good looking but still lead a healthy pubbing life.
I believe is not whether you score but most importantly is to enjoy the night!

Just my views.

mbam
02-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi bro mbam,

Sometimes is not whether you are young or old, good looking or not.....there are few factors that also determines the outcome:
a) opportunities
b) chemistry
c) luck (lots of it!)
d) how drunk is the gal!!! :D

The above is decided by fate, the below are factors that you can control :
a) spend lots of money to attract gals (buying bottles, drinks,etc.)
b) hang out with good looking guys that can attract gals
c) hang out with ugly guys but who knows lots of good looking gals
d) get yourself "plastic" surgery to look attractive!

Anyway, like yourself I am also not young, rich nor good looking but still lead a healthy pubbing life.
I believe is not whether you score but most importantly is to enjoy the night!

Just my views.
Hi bro, your views sound realistic and should be put into practice for cheongsters like me. :D

mbam
02-03-2006, 01:37 PM
FR on pub 62, opposite GH.
We were there last Tuesday ard 10pm, 90% full by then. 3 chio waiteress, one wear low cut and neh neh half exposed. Some chio gals there also but with male friends around. managed to see them all paraded pass us as we sat just next to restroom:D.
we were there to enjoy pools and waiting for opportunity to "fish" but sadly maybe kongfu not enough and ended up empty basket that nite:o .
Afterall, should rate the place as above average for potantial fishing ground and good pools table!

Rexell
02-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Actually, I think the most important thing is to enjoy the nite out no matter where you go. Don't seem over-enthusiastic when talking to women. But at the same time, not to heck-care attitude too. I think eye contact and body language speaks more than the mouth does.

Confidence level is very important too. Make them laugh. Use different ways to talk to different types of women. Get the contact only when she is about to leave if you can't get her anywhere else. Just try not to appear like a 'buaya' and don't talk stupid stuff. Women get very turned on by guys like that.

Different clubs get different types of ONS. You should find out which club has the most number of women that is the most easiest for you to pick up. For e.g, women who are young tend to prefer Jay Chow type of guy and older women tend to prefer George Clooney type of guy.

These are what I learned from my experiences. I don't mean that these are what you need to do in order to get a ONS. Different people have different pick-up style so pls don't deduct my points if you do not agree with me.

sg.lizard
04-03-2006, 02:36 PM
hi bro mbam ...

saw your thread ...

yes ... older guys do have problems.

but, please don't lost your head ... i lost mine last year. am now recovering ...

so if you like, we can pub together ...

we must demo to chicks that we are guys not twigs ....

no venture no gain ...

sg.lizard

CoolBlack
07-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Hello to all "older" bros out there, I personally do not think that all hope are lost for us.
Nowadays gals are more sophisticated and it would take more than a "pretty" face to attract them.
Gone are the days that big spenders attracts the babes...now they are capable to buy their own drinks and do party on their own.
They too are out to relax, enjoy and even trying to get ONS!
So for us "old birds", we may not have what it takes to get immediate results but with a little patience, we too will score.
Pointers to assist us in our quest:
1) get to know management of the establishment - this would help to get previlages, e.g. no need to Q, priorty for tables, etc.
This would definately help with the babes.
2) get to know the bar tenders/waiters - they would usually know who are the best targets and even introduce you to some
3) do not have too high an expectation - knowing new contacts will definately build up your pool of "party friends" for future use
4) bring these "party friends" for your next outings - new babes are more comfortable should they see that you are with a mixed group
5) "party friends" might bring/introduce you to more babes!

With some luck, who knows but you may score with these party friends!

So to me, having a "one shot one kill" night is a bonus.....but enjoying the night and getting new contacts will always be the thrill.

Just let your hair down....chill out....and see what the night brings you!

Party on!

mbam
07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Gd day to you bro Coolblack,I salute you!:D your guide lines are important to us. May tis nite come true with bros here to go FISHING together, whats your best spot?:cool:

mbam
07-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Dear bro Sincerity2005, bro Don Rough and bro Cool black, lets go tmrrow or Thursday, best spot proposer will get a jug of cool beer from us!:D

sincity2005
08-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Dear bro Sincerity2005, bro Don Rough and bro Cool black, lets go tmrrow or Thursday, best spot proposer will get a jug of cool beer from us!:D

Bro MBam...All righty! Let me know early if u all heading down on Thur nite....i may be able to join you all after 11pm..if you all dont mind....who knows....wait all of you are snipers, and all 1 shot 1 kill, until i come down,,,no one there already :D

duooort
08-03-2006, 10:58 AM
We were there last Tuesday ard 10pm, 90% full by then. 3 chio waiteress, one wear low cut and neh neh half exposed. Some chio gals there also but with male friends around. managed to see them all paraded pass us as we sat just next to restroom:D.
we were there to enjoy pools and waiting for opportunity to "fish" but sadly maybe kongfu not enough and ended up empty basket that nite:o .
Afterall, should rate the place as above average for potantial fishing ground and good pools table!

bro, this sound an interesting place...
anyway where is GH??

CoolBlack
08-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Hello Bro Mbam,
Thursday is not good for me, usually my partying nites are Wed. & Fri.
Wed. being ladies' night at most places and Fri. being a Friday.
My usual hangout would be MoMo, Devils, Eastside or Bala.
These are the places that I have managment "connections".....:D

Guess I will be a MoMo on Friday as they will be having the finals of the "pole dancing" competition.

PM me if there's other plans.

Cheers!

Specialboy
09-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Bro coolblack,

Bala seems like a good place for fishing, especially those OL. You know the place well? Maybe, we can go fishing that one day?

CoolBlack
09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi bro Specialboy,

Everywhere is good, selection of "ponds" will depand on what you are fishing for and what baits you have.
Just like real fishing, the thrill is the wait and the chase......you won't really know what you caught until you reel it up.

Yes, I do agree that Bala is a great place for fishing.......but do you notice that there are more fishermen than fishes?.....:D

Sure let's do an outing there sometime. Cheers!

sincity2005
09-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi bro Specialboy,

Everywhere is good, selection of "ponds" will depand on what you are fishing for and what baits you have.
Just like real fishing, the thrill is the wait and the chase......you won't really know what you caught until you reel it up.

Yes, I do agree that Bala is a great place for fishing.......but do you notice that there are more fishermen than fishes?.....:D

Sure let's do an outing there sometime. Cheers!

true true... The fun part is in the thrill of waiting for the right moment, then making your move. Once u make yur move, u get only 1 shot at it, if u make 1 fatal mistake or if there's no chemistry between u & the gal, its over....

i like the unpredictability, but as u practice more and fine-tune yur approach, and if u got good grooming and suave-ness, then chances are high if she is single and available & straight....lol

keep me inform for Fri programme, i may be able to join u all, i still cant confirm for now

CoolBlack
09-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Hello bro,

Anyone game for pub 62 tonight?

innezsg
11-03-2006, 12:31 AM

There got so many chio bu meh??? How come I am not aware of this all these while?

innezsg
11-03-2006, 12:36 AM
we were there to enjoy pools and waiting for opportunity to "fish" but sadly maybe kongfu not enough and ended up empty basket that nite

There got so many chio bu meh??? How come I am not aware of this all these while?

DOM ROUGH
13-03-2006, 12:15 PM
FR for 10/03/06 (Fri Nite) @ DB :
Score 1:0
Sincity :1
DOM ROUGH :0
Haa.....Well dunnoe wat happen sia...that day babes count damm low. Lots of lians around....lians is out for me ya. Coz lians are with bengs there. Maybe all stream to others places liao. Was hunting around @ live band before 11 but mostly aunties....then moved to Dance floor....after 11. was @ dance floor when Sin spotted a cute gal in white with her frens....got another gal I keep thinking is better than the 1 in white but Sin prefer the white. Well....was confirmed that they can apporached...dunnoe y he was so engrossed in talking to his guys fren that when I tap him saying the gals are going...he simply ignored me....well too bad. They really left....maybe drag by the guys coz they saw that the gals keep looking @ us. After that can see he damm sian...like kena bang by 10 lorries. So ask him out to get some air....went Mac for drinks. After that go back again to try.....very soon he spotted another again...haa...there he go. Well...he scored. Best thing is he nv intro me!!!!.....nvm lah...I more interested in her Sis...well SIn ask her out then ask me along ba. Mbam n coolback...nx time ya.
~~~UP me if you like my report,dun zap me for my bad english~~~ :o

sincity2005
13-03-2006, 02:07 PM
FR for 10/03/06 (Fri Nite) @ DB :
Score 1:0
Sincity :1
DOM ROUGH :0
Haa.....Well dunnoe wat happen sia...that day babes count damm low. Lots of lians around....lians is out for me ya. Coz lians are with bengs there. Maybe all stream to others places liao. Was hunting around @ live band before 11 but mostly aunties....then moved to Dance floor....after 11. was @ dance floor when Sin spotted a cute gal in white with her frens....got another gal I keep thinking is better than the 1 in white but Sin prefer the white. Well....was confirmed that they can apporached...dunnoe y he was so engrossed in talking to his guys fren that when I tap him saying the gals are going...he simply ignored me....well too bad. They really left....maybe drag by the guys coz they saw that the gals keep looking @ us. After that can see he damm sian...like kena bang by 10 lorries. So ask him out to get some air....went Mac for drinks. After that go back again to try.....very soon he spotted another again...haa...there he go. Well...he scored. Best thing is he nv intro me!!!!.....nvm lah...I more interested in her Sis...well SIn ask her out then ask me along ba. Mbam n coolback...nx time ya.
~~~UP me if you like my report,dun zap me for my bad english~~~ :o

hey, Dom....Yep, tats wat happen on last Fri at Devil's Bar. sigh, i should have quickly approached tat gal in white, as she already make very obvious eye contact with me.....Damn regret sia....she is with a group of guy & gal friends and i think those guy friends saw wats going on & abit "Buay Song" & pull her away.

Next moment, she gone liao....kenna pull by her guy friends. Lucky got a contact for this cute-looking gal.....hehe.... Bro DOM, cuz i talked to her at the locker area, so very hard to intro you also. DOM, i will sms u, keep u posted.

CoolBlack
14-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Hello bros,

Anyone game for pub 62 tonight?

Guess this may be a good opportunity for bros to know each other and plan for future outings.

PM if keen.

Cheers!

mbam
14-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Bro Sincere, Dom and Coolblack, tonite gathering at Pub 62, Eu Tong Seng road?:D

CoolBlack
14-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Hello Bro. Mbam,

ON!.....what time?

mbam
17-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Hello Bro. Mbam,

ON!.....what time?

Sori bro, cant get other members to join in on 14/03/06 so didnt call you, anyway, i will be there tonite, occupying nxt to pool table. When you passby me you should able to smell digo smell and you know thats me!:D

axcel69
22-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Come down and dance the night away to the
sounds of hip hop and R&B spun by PoPular
Resident Dj Illusion.

Dj Illusion by know means needs an introduction
into the scene; however we all need a recap on
how things have progressed in the scene

DJ Illusion has been DJing for the past ten years at
various venues across Southeast Asia including
Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and varies
cities in Australia. Here is a brief description of his
history and some of his accomplishments:
* 1996 - 1997: Singapore (Europa Club)
* 1998 - 2001: Singapore (Lead resident DJ for
Towkay Wong¡¯s Group)
(Madam Wong¡¯s, Shanghai Sally¡¯s, and Newsroom
Bar)
* 1999 - 2001: Canberra, Australia (Liquid
Lounge & Chrome)
Sydney, Australia (Fiesta Party @ Igloo
10/03/2000)
Sydney, Australia (Home Club)
Brisbane, Australia (Kinetic International Party @
Heaven 18-08-2001)
Melbourne, Australia (Salt Club)
*2000 Shanghai, China (¡°Storm of Shanghai¡±
aka ¡°SOS¡±)
* 2001 Singapore (Resident DJ and owner of
Illusion Club)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Nouvo Club @ Sangria,
every Wednesday night)
*2002 Singapore, Silosa Beach, Santos
Island (Madam Wong¡¯s
¡°Live & Loud Dance Festival¡± 03/08/2002)
* 2003 - now Singapore (Resident DJ and
owner of RAV Club & Bar)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Atmosphere, The Club
22/11/2005)

Illusion night will include professional dancers and
contest during the night

Every one is invited

Party starts 9pm-3am

Girls in Bikini Top comes in FREE

Tix price at $15

Tequila shots @ $12 1 for 1
2 jugs beer @ $40

email [email protected]
for reservations

edack
22-03-2006, 12:16 PM
in my experience, those girls ons (still the same metality )

they look ur way unless ur cacuasion :D ( try wif thais, filipinos.local ..)

mbam
27-03-2006, 07:12 AM
Come down and dance the night away to the
sounds of hip hop and R&B spun by PoPular
Resident Dj Illusion.

Dj Illusion by know means needs an introduction
into the scene; however we all need a recap on
how things have progressed in the scene

DJ Illusion has been DJing for the past ten years at
various venues across Southeast Asia including
Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and varies
cities in Australia. Here is a brief description of his
history and some of his accomplishments:
* 1996 - 1997: Singapore (Europa Club)
* 1998 - 2001: Singapore (Lead resident DJ for
Towkay Wong¡¯s Group)
(Madam Wong¡¯s, Shanghai Sally¡¯s, and Newsroom
Bar)
* 1999 - 2001: Canberra, Australia (Liquid
Lounge & Chrome)
Sydney, Australia (Fiesta Party @ Igloo
10/03/2000)
Sydney, Australia (Home Club)
Brisbane, Australia (Kinetic International Party @
Heaven 18-08-2001)
Melbourne, Australia (Salt Club)
*2000 Shanghai, China (¡°Storm of Shanghai¡±
aka ¡°SOS¡±)
* 2001 Singapore (Resident DJ and owner of
Illusion Club)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Nouvo Club @ Sangria,
every Wednesday night)
*2002 Singapore, Silosa Beach, Santos
Island (Madam Wong¡¯s
¡°Live & Loud Dance Festival¡± 03/08/2002)
* 2003 - now Singapore (Resident DJ and
owner of RAV Club & Bar)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Atmosphere, The Club
22/11/2005)

Illusion night will include professional dancers and
contest during the night

Every one is invited

Party starts 9pm-3am

Girls in Bikini Top comes in FREE

Tix price at $15

Tequila shots @ $12 1 for 1
2 jugs beer @ $40

email [email protected]
for reservations
Bro, sound great! when and where its happening?:D

touchyfeely
31-03-2006, 03:25 PM
hi bros, anyone know the age limit for Bar None? shall give it a try if me 23yo can go in.. anyone else interested to join my hunting pack?

cheongkid
01-04-2006, 11:21 AM
hi bros, anyone know the age limit for Bar None? shall give it a try if me 23yo can go in.. anyone else interested to join my hunting pack?
Guys - 25 years
Girls - 20 years

touchyfeely
03-04-2006, 12:55 PM
oh man.. i can't go in!! haiz..

anyone here interested in going club momo? i think it's quite easy there too.. if u are interested in young girls.. drop me a PM, and we can organise a "hunt" together..

touchyfeely
06-04-2006, 03:30 PM
The NEW FUNKY club has hit town!!!

MOVEMENT presents BUTTER UP @THE
BUTTER FACTORY( Robertson Walk, behind DBL
O, nearby gallery hotel )
6th April Thurs!
Hip Hop RnB with a little addition of RETRO
MAMBO.
Experience a whole NEW clubbing
concept like never before!

FANTASTIC DRINK PROMOS! 1-FOR-1 ALL NITE
& 20% discount on bottles! Get real tipsy & high
on booze as we party the nite away with the
HOTTEST peeps!

*Media & professional photographers will be there
to spot U*

Be seen at the party of the year... Presale tix
@$16, get yours NOW!

anyone interested in going?

mbam
08-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Just heard a good place at scotts, Ritz disco. Any bros here been there?:)

jodunreallycare
08-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Scotts Road go THUMPER la!

mbam
09-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Sorry bro,wrong info. Should be Hyatt Hotel, Ritz disco:o

cheongkid
10-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry bro,wrong info. Should be Hyatt Hotel, Ritz disco:o
The basement one is it...thought it should be Brix?

itsabt6x
10-04-2006, 03:16 PM
read lastweeks papers...now OT got family pub that can bring wifey....so maybe can consider bring yours there n pretend to take time off to the toilet to chkout those FLs hanging out at the front block....kekekeke....

mbam
11-04-2006, 03:06 PM
The basement one is it...thought it should be Brix?
U r rgt bro, sori that my buddy was drunk when he told this Brix, heard quite a market there, how true man?

mbam
11-04-2006, 03:08 PM
read lastweeks papers...now OT got family pub that can bring wifey....so maybe can consider bring yours there n pretend to take time off to the toilet to chkout those FLs hanging out at the front block....kekekeke....
Personally think OT is still too dangerous for family at nite, its horrific if you trying to look for FLs while your love one being hunted rgt?

Ah Seng
11-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow....nowsdays ppl getting more daring ah......bring wife 4 xchanging in pubs???? Tat's enlightening?:rolleyes:

Ah Seng
12-04-2006, 03:41 AM
BTW.which part got this kinda wife session har???:p

itsabt6x
12-04-2006, 11:08 AM
BTW.which part got this kinda wife session har???:p

ever attended one wif my ex at a pub arnd TP area......it's a closed (invite only) event....mostly foreigners with wives or gfs.....:cool:

Ah Seng
13-04-2006, 03:31 AM
I ever came across Keong Saik Rd also got a few weird looking pubs,,,,,but the crowd over there....seem like weird werid kind.......so didn't went in the end?

Any bros been there b4?:rolleyes:

Ah Seng
13-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Club St also got a few nice pubs whereby got occasional pretty babes there.....maybe u guys can try there 4 fishing trips.........;)

mbam
22-04-2006, 04:18 PM
were at 52 Glamour, Tanjong Pagar last nite. Waitress majority PRC but one of them caught my attention, damn chio, another big boobs and fair bt not sure pretty, they are friendly but dont seem interested in anything else than drinking with customers. good length of pools with can do cues, and most important is cheap drinks:D

Nonol33
01-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Wow seems to be interesting can i join in the team?

xfishkerx
07-05-2006, 03:28 AM
seriously what must u have in order to get ONS? car? money and a house that you stay alone? im not old and i must be counted young. only 19. i dont post rubbish though and dont fool ard during my holidays here. i do go to zouk and mos regularly. drinking and hitting on girls but i still have no idea how u really go and get it. the furthest i did was like putting my hands on a girl's hips. any tips and tricks? haha

mbam
07-05-2006, 03:35 PM
seriously what must u have in order to get ONS? car? money and a house that you stay alone? im not old and i must be counted young. only 19. i dont post rubbish though and dont fool ard during my holidays here. i do go to zouk and mos regularly. drinking and hitting on girls but i still have no idea how u really go and get it. the furthest i did was like putting my hands on a girl's hips. any tips and tricks? haha
Your r not alone bro.. read more from those experienced bros here and you will learn some, but best bet would be going with these bros and OJT!.
:D

mbam
07-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Found an interesting place at Impact, Central Mall, Magazine road. Intro by bro Darren as you know who you r :D
Thai sexy singers with fantastic hit songs, good pool table, big to swim around and dark enough to apply seek and stare tectic. Managed to catch one the last week but didnt followup as busy busy with work men!:mad:

tittyhawk
07-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Found an interesting place at Impact, Central Mall, Magazine road. Intro by bro Darren as you know who you r :D
Thai sexy singers with fantastic hit songs, good pool table, big to swim

Would love to join u for the next fishing mission, PM me...

jng1103
07-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Can a newbie tag along bor? :D Bring me to see the big big world leh... how? :p

jimbo

xfishkerx
07-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Your r not alone bro.. read more from those experienced bros here and you will learn some, but best bet would be going with these bros and OJT!.

Wa bro, i dont live alone leh. Its like impossible to bring another gal home. Haha. I read thru the threads liao. Might be trying my luck at zouk next fri.

TinTin130670
09-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Wa bro, i dont live alone leh. Its like impossible to bring another gal home. Haha. I read thru the threads liao. Might be trying my luck at zouk next fri.

Zouk???...zouk still happening meh???..thought zouk all xmm (xiao meimei)...maybe i'm wrong...it's been 10++ yrs since i last went zouk...lolx..

fowlerthered
09-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Zouk???...zouk still happening meh???..thought zouk all xmm (xiao meimei)...maybe i'm wrong...it's been 10++ yrs since i last went zouk...lolx..

Bro so any recommendation from you then or you wanna join me this friday.

LoveThai
09-05-2006, 07:25 PM
T!:mad:
is it a pub or disco??

YinYangClan
09-05-2006, 07:44 PM
im all 4 it mateys. sud be kn'bin some of tis chics, but some r mingin.

wukong68
09-05-2006, 10:53 PM
is it a pub or disco??

Bro.. this is a Live band + disco kind of place.

Good music and alot of chio bus there.

Went there once, but the drinks abit high side.. cant rem the exact price though
...hope this helps..

Rexell
10-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Bro.. this is a Live band + disco kind of place.

Good music and alot of chio bus there.

Went there once, but the drinks abit high side.. cant rem the exact price though
...hope this helps..

I've been outside the club before. Didn't went in cos it seems to me the chiobus are being employed by the club management to entice guys in. Looks to me like they provide those 'sit with you' services.

Any bros can confirm this? I could be wrong so pls don't bombard me if I'm wrong.

jon2000sg
10-05-2006, 03:26 AM
it depends on your skills lo... normally a car would be a good convenice,
it's not about the money, it's about the convenice. if you say you are 19,
then I say work hard these few years first; normally women like older men.

andylin
10-05-2006, 04:43 AM
thumper is good... located opp pacific plaza.. ladies there r rather matured n its very obvious that they are waiting to get picked up.. its another well known ONS club... good luck for all e fisherman here... BTW do a self intro here.. im andy a newbie here.. will join in e fishing nx time if thr is a chance!!

Cheers~

mbam
13-05-2006, 04:02 PM
is it a pub or disco??
Its a big pub with live band, just kind of like the environment as guts feel its a potential for picking ONS

mbam
13-05-2006, 04:09 PM
thumper is good... located opp pacific plaza.. ladies there r rather matured n its very obvious that they are waiting to get picked up.. its another well known ONS club... good luck for all e fisherman here... BTW do a self intro here.. im andy a newbie here.. will join in e fishing nx time if thr is a chance!!

Cheers~

Welcome to our ONS club, planning to go IMPACT coming Wednesday, calling all bros here, dress code, a pen stick in your front pocket

TinTin130670
15-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome to our ONS club, planning to go IMPACT coming Wednesday, calling all bros here, dress code, a pen stick in your front pocket

IMPACT is same as Babyface but the crowd at Babyface more chio & eassy to hook

mbam
16-05-2006, 01:20 PM
IMPACT is same as Babyface but the crowd at Babyface more chio & eassy to hook
Bro, care to let us know where is BABYFACE? Will be the first volunteer to survy and FR here:D

cheongkid
16-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Bro, care to let us know where is BABYFACE? Will be the first volunteer to survy and FR here:D
Babyface is located at One Fullerton near Merlion statue (former Centro). 1st level chillout bar, 2nd level Canto pub with live band and 3rd level disco with Thai live band. $20 cover charge to 2nd & 3rd levels.

SiamSq
16-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Babyface is located at One Fullerton near Merlion statue (former Centro). 1st level chillout bar, 2nd level Canto pub with live band and 3rd level disco with Thai live band. $20 cover charge to 2nd & 3rd levels.
Anybody know which day of the week is most happening nite at Babyface beside on weekend like Friday & Saturday?

mbam
17-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks bro, wonder its as casual as Impact? As too formal a place like that maybe difficult for approaches leh..

jffdevil
17-05-2006, 10:56 AM
yo bros,if u wanna cheong and do some fishing,do let me know.email me

[email protected]

LoveThai
17-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Zouk Mambo Night anyone? pm me :)

Noobie
20-05-2006, 11:25 PM

Cheers~

hi andy, you scored at thumper before? nearly typed humper :p

mbam
30-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Heard that babyface open till 6am, anyone can confirm that?
Glamour close at 2am, pool last game at 130am
Impact close at 3pm, pool last game at 2am.
pub 62 close at 230am.:eek:

SiamSq
30-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Heard that babyface open till 6am, anyone can confirm that?
Glamour close at 2am, pool last game at 130am
Impact close at 3pm, pool last game at 2am.
pub 62 close at 230am.:eek:
Babyface 2nd floor which feature Canto live band "Typhoon" close at 6am.As for the 3rd floor which feature a Thai Live band close at 5am.In between Live band set on both level will be DJ set.3rd floor Thai Live band also feature "hanging flower" concept which you can buy the flower for the Thai singer.Cheers!:)

vaxvms
31-05-2006, 09:42 AM
went babyface last fri abt 3am
closed at 6 am but most leaving abt 0530
first step in i tot me in china man!!!!!!!!!!!!
mm same same...music same same but nt as high as in china.....
nothing to shout abt the place tink onli half the size of centro...
but can go if u into mm...approachable and the rest u up2u.....

just my 2 rmb worth

SiamSq
31-05-2006, 11:17 AM
I think most of the China mm are at the 2nd floor while those into Thai will go up to 2nd floor. 2nd floor is much packed compare to the 3rd floor.

Freestyler69
31-05-2006, 06:13 PM
i think Brix got a lot of Thai puyings looking chio there... but most are for $$$

although some locals are for pure fun.. used to hang out at DB but the place is dead now..

Just too bad that I can't go out often but the best part is (MBAM), we MBAs never need to take off the wedding band it's like a magnet for girls.. matured gentlemen attracts the professional OL s... trust me.. just look at james Bond.. hehehehehe cheers just day dreaming

Aegis-Mortis
01-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Wow, great thread.

Of late I've been hanging out at O bar (love the music), but hadn't had much luck there in terms of straight out ONS, but gotten several numbers, and are still in contact with some of the gals I've met. (coffee, minglingly, kissing, etc that sort of stuff)

I've been to Bar None a few times, unfortunately with a GF and her friends, but I noticed several hot chinese gals giving me 'looks' not just once but on several occasions :O, unfortunately I couldn't make my move at that point of time.

I'd definitely like to revisit Bar None, sounds like a great place for to hunt for more matured ladies (something I want!)

Anyway, if there's a hunting pack or grp that plans/planning to go to Bar None one of these days, (my clubbing buddies are much to young, about 21-ish) please send me a PM, so we can keep in contact on MSN/phone/sms etc.

Hope to hear from someone! I need a good wingman or wingmen! hehe.
(It's time to brush up my pickup skills, hehe)

CoolBlack
01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Hello bro Aegis-Mortis and all other "mature" bros,

Let's band up and show the world that it's not "older the wiser" but oldies are much more fun!

It's Friday tomorrow, anyone has a game plan?

Cheers!

DOM ROUGH
01-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Hello bro Aegis-Mortis and all other "mature" bros,

Let's band up and show the world that it's not "older the wiser" but oldies are much more fun!

It's Friday tomorrow, anyone has a game plan?

Cheers!
Wah...bro coolback...u back. Rem to ask BRO SINCITY along..that FXXXER is a Sniper sia. I went out with him a couple of times back. The very last time was @ Tumper. Nah bei :eek: ...he jus go in and kill 1 SQ gal. Still happily say bye bye to me and go off.....sian :(

MarlboroDevil
01-06-2006, 07:44 PM
wow...i am a newbie here...here sounds to be damn happening...wonder if i got the chance to join you guys on your next hunting?hahaz...:)

ponkponk
02-06-2006, 01:33 AM
Hey guys,

Great to know that there are bros interested in fishing.
Wonder if some of you will remember the best fishing pond, Ridleys at ANA Hotel. Almost all the girls are sian-able. Never done ONS but got SNS= Some nights stand. I am not so brave as to as for ONS the first time and also not all fishes are keen on ONS. As always, leave your rod in the pond, get to know more fishes and some will be ok for SNS.
Basically last time what what I and friend does is get to know the fish(s). From the conversation, decide on whether she is onz-able type. If she is, depends on some luck to get her on to it. However if she is not, no problem. Keep her in the phone book for party kakis. Because if you go with girls to party, other unknown fishes will take notice of you. Its dam fun. Best thing is afte SNS or MNS, still can be friends with her. :) Miss those Ridleys days.

The other best old fishing places are Music underground. However all the past fishing ponds are gone for now. I believe there are no best fishing pond. Would say Thumber, Devils and Momo for locals would be good but it depends on the fishes that night.

Few things for my sop list
-Before going for fishing trip, prepare which hotel to go. Take note hotel 81 are sometimes full during 'peak' hours. So need to have backup plans
-Bottles of drinks not totally to attract girls but to make you high enough(not drunk!) and have guts to approach. (Cost share among my previous bros)
-Position yourself in a nice location to find fishes. One of my fav is outside the ladies restroom and the locker as you will be able to see all the fishes for the night
-Does not mean that the fish(s) glance at you once in while means that she interested. Proven haha. Just make sure that the fish(s) know your presense so that she won't be shun when you approach her.
-Get enough drinks for yourself again.
-Don't feel sad if you fail to make it for many nights. Not all fishes are attracted to you even if you are brad pit. Its just a fishing game. You need to be calm to hook fishes.

Above just my 2 cents worth of experience.

All my previous kakis have retired(due to marriage) so hope to find new kakis here to party. I am no expert like bro sincity but sometimes with some luck and courage, we get our fishes.

So bro Coolblack, I am onz for the gameplan if fishing rods are needed.
Fishes are plentiful for everybody!!!

LoveThai
02-06-2006, 08:06 PM
any plan for tonight? pm me..

vaxvms
02-06-2006, 09:18 PM
any plan for tonight? pm me..

always last min one u haizzz
many of us need VISA u noe
hope u find ur prey.....

mbam
03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
As a member of MBA and ONS bro, I had tried recently at Glamour.. It was a lonely and raining nite and I were early, 8pm+. While awaiting my friends and I spot this lady, sweet face with gd body in her 30+, she had met too many guys and cheong too many clubs that forgotten me whom played pool with her before.
Walked over and talk to her that she seems like recalled me but dont know hw true as she already 3 jug emptied.
We chatted and giggled and play rounds of pools till my friends joint in.
More beers and liquor that she drank and started to getting real close to me, then hugged me and held my hand tight. Fish is hooked and start to reel back my fishing line slowly....
At the door way in the rain, a china young man rushed in the pub and sat 1 table alway from my fish. He started to chat with my fish while I were playing pool, so I gentleman enough to talk to him and intro my friends to play cards with him so I can break them up. My fish was real drunk that she hugged and kissed me, wah..confirmed got the fish liao..
While waiting the nite to get darker, so I went to rest room to release then planned to go alone with her, anticipating where to go and bargetting myself.. Walked the rest room 5 mins later and.... oh she was gone! so did the china man! informer(waitrees) told me they left for the 50s pub down the st. My informer tried to call her severals time but no reply.. oh my goodness, thats it is! My fish was stolen!
Sms my fish the next day and she mentioned that she reached hme 6am+ in the morning... So you know wat happen liao..totally Xian man!
:mad:

mbam
03-06-2006, 04:06 PM
always last min one u haizzz
many of us need VISA u noe
hope u find ur prey.....
Yo, We are from the same boat!:D

ponkponk
05-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Yo, We are from the same boat!:D
That night I went w/ LoveThai. Nothing to shout about that night, it was pure fun. But he sure had a good boob time...

hunger_for_sex
06-06-2006, 01:09 AM
read about this thread. very interested in joining u all too. if got any activites PM me ba. :D

sincity2005
06-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Wah...bro coolback...u back. Rem to ask BRO SINCITY along..that FXXXER is a Sniper sia. I went out with him a couple of times back. The very last time was @ Tumper. Nah bei :eek: ...he jus go in and kill 1 SQ gal. Still happily say bye bye to me and go off.....sian

bro Dom Rough.....uh ya, tat nite at Thumper....dun want to go into too much detailz....i wanted to find you to tell u tt im leaving with the gal, cant find u, only when on the way out at the entrance with her, then bump into u, very rush to get out of the place with her mah, so quickly say good bye loh....

any other good new place for hunting? time to go hunting for new targets ;)

piichai
06-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks for sharing the story.

I always look at where I have gone wrong whenever I made a mistake. Not to rub salt into the wound, how differently you will do if you are given the same situation again?

I am putting myself in the china man shoe.
I walked into the pub...i saw my target a bit high....and checked the surrounding...wow...I am playing in an away game cos MBAM has his supporters....Things doesnt look good.

Hmm.....waiting for the moment...talked to my target a while...then while u r away in the toilet...quickly asked my target to go somewhere....She agreed...Bingo. 1 - 0 (Away team scored. No extra time) Game over.

While waiting the nite to get darker, so I went to rest room to release then planned to go alone with her, anticipating where to go and bargetting myself.. Walked the rest room 5 mins later and.... oh she was gone! so did the china man! informer(waitrees) told me they left for the 50s pub down the st. My informer tried to call her severals time but no reply.. oh my goodness, thats it is! My fish was stolen!
Sms my fish the next day and she mentioned that she reached hme 6am+ in the morning... So you know wat happen liao..totally Xian man!
:mad:

piichai
06-06-2006, 11:09 AM
i think Brix got a lot of Thai puyings looking chio there... but most are for $$$

Your observation co-incides with a Thai WL story in Nikko Hotel Disco(cant remember the disco name) told to me. She looks as good as any of our New Face Gals in TNP. She told me she comes to Brix occasionally to fish. Cos got many Ang Mo. Even at 150, its higher than what they get in BKK for ST.

piichai
06-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow, great thread.

Of late I've been hanging out at O bar (love the music), but hadn't had much luck there in terms of straight out ONS, but gotten several numbers, and are still in contact with some of the gals I've met. (coffee, minglingly, kissing, etc that sort of stuff)

I've been to Bar None a few times, unfortunately with a GF and her friends, but I noticed several hot chinese gals giving me 'looks' not just once but on several occasions :O, unfortunately I couldn't make my move at that point of time.

I'd definitely like to revisit Bar None, sounds like a great place for to hunt for more matured ladies (something I want!)

Anyway, if there's a hunting pack or grp that plans/planning to go to Bar None one of these days, (my clubbing buddies are much to young, about 21-ish) please send me a PM, so we can keep in contact on MSN/phone/sms etc.

Hope to hear from someone! I need a good wingman or wingmen! hehe.
(It's time to brush up my pickup skills, hehe)

Thanks for the summary of the few places u went.

Correct me if I am wrong. Is Bar none full of ANg Mo? Not scare of them Tua Ki or what? I just hate SPG...!!!! When there is Ang Mo, there is SPG.

What about Alley Bar?? Wow...interesting life with so many places to chill out

pii

piichai
06-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey guys,
Wonder if some of you will remember the best fishing pond, Ridleys at ANA Hotel. Almost all the girls are sian-able. Never done ONS but got SNS= Some nights stand. I am not so brave as to as for ONS the first time and also not all fishes are keen on ONS
Basically last time what what I and friend does is get to know the fish(s). From the conversation, decide on whether she is onz-able type. If she is, depends on some luck to get her on to it. However if she is not, no problem. Keep her in the phone book for party kakis. Because if you go with girls to party, other unknown fishes will take notice of you. Its dam fun. Best thing is afte SNS or MNS, still can be friends with her. :) Miss those Ridleys days.
Would say Thumber, Devils and Momo for locals would be good but it depends on the fishes that night.

-Before going for fishing trip, prepare which hotel to go. Take note hotel 81 are sometimes full during 'peak' hours. So need to have backup plans
-Bottles of drinks not totally to attract girls but to make you high enough(not drunk!) and have guts to approach. (Cost share among my previous bros)
-Position yourself in a nice location to find fishes. One of my fav is outside the ladies restroom and the locker as you will be able to see all the fishes for the night
-Does not mean that the fish(s) glance at you once in while means that she interested. Proven haha. Just make sure that the fish(s) know your presense so that she won't be shun when you approach her.
-Don't feel sad if you fail to make it for many nights. Not all fishes are attracted to you even if you are brad pit. Its just a fishing game. You need to be calm to hook fishes.

Pong Pong,

Of course i remember the ridleys time. Every tues or thurs ladies nite.
Your SOP list is very helpful. Sam should consider to put it for newbies to study.

You must have cheong and succeeded many times(sometimes fail) can see from your analysis.

Happy Fishing

pii

CoolBlack
06-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Hello to all bros out there,

Let's get organized and do a hunt.....anybody gamed?

I myself is an MBA, thus same like many bros here...need to appy visa.

How about this Friday? .....let's hear some sugesstion in terms of hunting ground.

Oh, the more MBAs the merrier.....not too many snipers please....else I got to suck thumb again.

btw, very sorry about last week, last min got appointment...so went Eastside to chill, then MOS to look see and ended up MoMo....drunk! no kill.....sigh.

Bro Mbam.....please take the lead!

Let the good times roll!:D

sunnylow67
07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Ridley's.........so many happy memories.....that was in 1995s! you've been around long enough Bro!

Studebaker's wasn't too bad either got an ex gf who was a model there thanks to my great buddy who was the TCS' cameraman.

Another good place at that time was Shangri-La hotel, basement. Many happy memories too.

Now? Not very sure. Got some luck at Devil's Bar, Dbl O before.

Must try again. Any suggestion?

Hey guys,

Great to know that there are bros interested in fishing.
Wonder if some of you will remember the best fishing pond, Ridleys at ANA Hotel. Almost all the girls are sian-able. Never done ONS but got SNS= Some nights stand. I am not so brave as to as for ONS the first time and also not all fishes are keen on ONS. As always, leave your rod in the pond, get to know more fishes and some will be ok for SNS.

The other best old fishing places are Music underground. However all the past fishing ponds are gone for now. I believe there are no best fishing pond. Would say Thumber, Devils and Momo for locals would be good but it depends on the fishes that night.

All my previous kakis have retired(due to marriage) so hope to find new kakis here to party. I am no expert like bro sincity but sometimes with some luck and courage, we get our fishes.

mbam
07-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Hello to all bros out there,

Let's get organized and do a hunt.....anybody gamed?

I myself is an MBA, thus same like many bros here...need to appy visa.

How about this Friday? .....let's hear some sugesstion in terms of hunting ground.

Oh, the more MBAs the merrier.....not too many snipers please....else I got to suck thumb again.

btw, very sorry about last week, last min got appointment...so went Eastside to chill, then MOS to look see and ended up MoMo....drunk! no kill.....sigh.

Bro Mbam.....please take the lead!

Let the good times roll!:D
Sorry bro, my permit consumed yesterday nite at Pub 62, but can we go next Monday, 12/06/2006, 8pm to Impact, drinks on co-share, and how to identity ourselves?:rolleyes:

mbam
07-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Thanks for sharing the story.

I always look at where I have gone wrong whenever I made a mistake. Not to rub salt into the wound, how differently you will do if you are given the same situation again?

I am putting myself in the china man shoe.
I walked into the pub...i saw my target a bit high....and checked the surrounding...wow...I am playing in an away game cos MBAM has his supporters....Things doesnt look good.

Hmm.....waiting for the moment...talked to my target a while...then while u r away in the toilet...quickly asked my target to go somewhere....She agreed...Bingo. 1 - 0 (Away team scored. No extra time) Game over.

I think I lost out becos I am MBA and he is single!:rolleyes:

ponkponk
07-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Pong Pong,

Of course i remember the ridleys time. Every tues or thurs ladies nite.
Your SOP list is very helpful. Sam should consider to put it for newbies to study.

You must have cheong and succeeded many times(sometimes fail) can see from your analysis.

Happy Fishing

pii

You are very right about my fish ratio. As the saying goes 'not everyday is sunday'. Forgot the number of times i failed but it should be comparable to the success rate. hehe. Anyway, you never know if you don't place your fishing rod in the sea.

One very important thing to note is, fishes are everyday. Bros should give and take. Don't fight over a small fish.:rolleyes:

ponkponk
07-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Ridley's.........so many happy memories.....that was in 1995s! you've been around long enough Bro!

Studebaker's wasn't too bad either got an ex gf who was a model there thanks to my great buddy who was the TCS' cameraman.

Another good place at that time was Shangri-La hotel, basement. Many happy memories too.

Now? Not very sure. Got some luck at Devil's Bar, Dbl O before.

Must try again. Any suggestion?

I was still a newbie cum young that time. So didn't really have the skill sets to go for the kill. :(

Now in my list only Devils and Thumber. Mambo used to be cool w/ SYT but now out of reach of kids. Heard babyface is another good spot.

fl_slayer
08-06-2006, 04:05 AM
pls pm if there is any fishing trip cause i also mba

asdfghjkl
08-06-2006, 04:40 AM
pls pm if there is any fishing trip

for fishing, go to www.fishingkaki.com kekeke.. :p

Ah Dez
08-06-2006, 03:37 PM
woah! fishing trips! i like.....

este, babayface, geographer after 3am...

before that momo live, impact, mos...

wat type of fishes u want?

foxy80
08-06-2006, 10:06 PM
wow long time no club le.im kinda new here.did post a few FR b4 but thats all.most of the time im juz reading.bros, any gd ONS place to intro? tough i haf nv tried it that far but im still tryin.....:o

foxy80
08-06-2006, 10:14 PM
???hmm seemed that my last msg wasnt post......gosh....aniway i was wondering hows the crowd in liquid room?ani1 has any ideas? normally im juz a reader.did post 2 FR b4.hope bros out there could update mi on this club.tks:)

mbam
08-06-2006, 11:21 PM
woah! fishing trips! i like.....

este, babayface, geographer after 3am...

before that momo live, impact, mos...

wat type of fishes u want?

erh... bro, if can choose i prefer salt water fish, wild and lean, if not much choice, tasteless and freshy like fresh water fish also can:D

sunnylow67
09-06-2006, 05:10 AM
No difference here. Young but not too newbie. I was a DJ at the age of 14 already, but quit at the age of 16 due to relocation & school.

Should have continued really.

Thumber & Babyface......where's that?

Let me know when you're going clubbing again Bro!

I was still a newbie cum young that time. So didn't really have the skill sets to go for the kill. :(

Now in my list only Devils and Thumber. Mambo used to be cool w/ SYT but now out of reach of kids. Heard babyface is another good spot.

tittyhawk
09-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey guys,

Gosh - i missed the fishing trip....rem to jio me hor...:o

bhs72
11-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Anyone game to go to babyface tonight (sun)? not necessry must fish but maybe just cast and leave the net there lor:D

anyway, main purpose is to chill out and to perhaps watch soccer....and coz me not working tomorrow:cool:

interested pm me!

cimnuts
11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
where is babeface?

CoolBlack
13-06-2006, 04:54 PM
where is babeface?

BabyFace is at One Fullerton (ex centro).
2nd Floor Canto band (Typhoon)
3rd Floor Thai band (cannot remember the name but appeared on Sunday times 11th Jun). got female singers...but personally I think only 1 can make it).

knight109
13-06-2006, 04:56 PM
babeface at one fullerton

piichai
14-06-2006, 09:21 PM
You are very right about my fish ratio. As the saying goes 'not everyday is sunday'. Forgot the number of times i failed but it should be comparable to the success rate. hehe. Anyway, you never know if you don't place your fishing rod in the sea.

One very important thing to note is, fishes are everyday. Bros should give and take. Don't fight over a small fish.:rolleyes:

Thanks for those who up my points. BTW, is there a way to know who up yr points? And how to deduct a person points?

Looking for kaki to chill out, those who is going pls include me

pii

tittyhawk
14-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Looking for kaki to chill out, those who is going pls include me

pii

Yea, same here.... :D

XXbeachboyXX
15-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I also wanna join... pm me..

LoveThai
17-06-2006, 10:22 PM
babyface tonight? wanna find a place to watch soccer..

playboy82
18-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Yea, same here.... :D

same here also...

mbam
24-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Its world cup trend, everywhere pack with fans... not so cosy at the pub to hook fishes..sigh.. when will world cup over?:(

small1
25-06-2006, 01:32 AM
hello
have been a quiet member here for some time. hopin to meet up with some guys here for fishing. anyway world cup will b over on 9th july

waterw_00
25-06-2006, 03:41 AM
I would like to join as well. Pm me.

SG28
25-06-2006, 05:47 AM
hmmm... have never fish before any senior bro wanna teach me? pls pm me hor... thanks thanks...:D

but my schedule is abit odd thot and i cant drink :p

if senior bro out there dont mind a non drinker do pm me...

mbam
26-06-2006, 11:26 PM
hmmm... have never fish before any senior bro wanna teach me? pls pm me hor... thanks thanks...:D

but my schedule is abit odd thot and i cant drink :p

if senior bro out there dont mind a non drinker do pm me...
You non smoker too?eek:

ponkponk
02-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Its world cup trend, everywhere pack with fans... not so cosy at the pub to hook fishes..sigh.. when will world cup over?:(
You should have seen the ladies watching the world cup. some will be betting as well. Good chance for a small talk with them on soccer to easy things out for a start..:)

ponkponk
02-07-2006, 12:41 AM
No difference here. Young but not too newbie. I was a DJ at the age of 14 already, but quit at the age of 16 due to relocation & school.

Should have continued really.

Thumber & Babyface......where's that?

Let me know when you're going clubbing again Bro!

Wat man..u never heard of thumber and babyface!!!!...
why didn't u carry on and DJ part-time....good for fishing...too..hehe
PM me your contacts, can meet up.
Lovethai is also very ONZ

sunnylow67
05-07-2006, 04:14 AM
To be honest Bro, nope, never heard of Thumber nor Babyface. Maybe you can show me those places?

Well, hopefully we can cheong this Fri then.

Will PM you my contact.

Thanks.

Wat man..u never heard of thumber and babyface!!!!...
why didn't u carry on and DJ part-time....good for fishing...too..hehe
PM me your contacts, can meet up.
Lovethai is also very ONZ

madscientist
12-07-2006, 10:05 PM
wow, i m interested too! where to get details abt upcoming fishing trip? ang mos onli mah, at most go dye hair and budy hair loh, kehehe.

HeadOn
13-07-2006, 09:33 PM
To be honest Bro, nope, never heard of Thumber nor Babyface. Maybe you can show me those places?

Well, hopefully we can cheong this Fri then.

Will PM you my contact.

Thanks.

thumber is at goodwood park hotel...tat place pretty high mkt, so unless u high end kinda looking, if not forget it

babyface is at fullerton 1, the old centro..went there once..got live band, not bad..but lotsa china gals if u dun mind

newasianhand
13-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Bar None!

Must share with you my sad story.

I went there a few weeks ago during world cup season. There were some 'mature' ladies, but large crowd of Malays/Indians/Ang Mohs.

I actually went there to meet an old friend after reading about this place in SBF. Thought a chick who doesn't watch soccer would have no choice but to talk to me instead right???

Wah, when I saw her, after not seeing her for almost 8 years, I thought sure can score one!
She met me in a damm sexy tube dress, showing lots of legs and cleavage. Much hotter than the JC girl i remembered.

I thought she was really 'dressed to kill' (and we met at 2am, so i thought if a girl goes out to meet a near stranger at that time, sure can one right?). However, maybe I cannot make it or what, we started off on fire. Flirting, touching, drinking, etc. Bar none has a huge TV screen and comfortable chairs. We settled into one and she said she was cold, etc. So I quickly put my hand around her. Tried to get her to drink more, but turned out she was quite a big soccer fan and spent the rest of the game glued to the match. (we should have gone to the beach instead)

Later on in the car park, managed to kiss her for a while, before she coldly turned me away. So despite all the sexy attire, I guess in the end I couldn't make it for her, things didn't work out, and I went home alone =(

Moral of the story: Find out if the girl is a soccer fan before going to a bar with a big tv.

Cheers

madscientist
14-07-2006, 12:06 AM
woo, plz share. then can compile it into the ultimate guide to fishing grounds, :D

mbam
15-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I were at 75 Jennies pub last nite, thought that I intro here before so I wrote on the white board "sammyboy" hope to hear any bro here sound out. Now than I remember this pub was not intro here b4, pie xia:o

Jennies' pub is local at Kg Bahru, the only few pub with free pool whole nite!:eek:
average maintenanced 9ft pool table with 2 syt waitress serving the crowd.
quite number of times I have seen few or single lady customer there and wonder can hook or not, maybe any bro here want to try his luck?

mbam
15-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Bar None!

Must share with you my sad story.

I went there a few weeks ago during world cup season. There were some 'mature' ladies, but large crowd of Malays/Indians/Ang Mohs.

I actually went there to meet an old friend after reading about this place in SBF. Thought a chick who doesn't watch soccer would have no choice but to talk to me instead right???

Wah, when I saw her, after not seeing her for almost 8 years, I thought sure can score one!
She met me in a damm sexy tube dress, showing lots of legs and cleavage. Much hotter than the JC girl i remembered.

I thought she was really 'dressed to kill' (and we met at 2am, so i thought if a girl goes out to meet a near stranger at that time, sure can one right?). However, maybe I cannot make it or what, we started off on fire. Flirting, touching, drinking, etc. Bar none has a huge TV screen and comfortable chairs. We settled into one and she said she was cold, etc. So I quickly put my hand around her. Tried to get her to drink more, but turned out she was quite a big soccer fan and spent the rest of the game glued to the match. (we should have gone to the beach instead)

Later on in the car park, managed to kiss her for a while, before she coldly turned me away. So despite all the sexy attire, I guess in the end I couldn't make it for her, things didn't work out, and I went home alone =(

Moral of the story: Find out if the girl is a soccer fan before going to a bar with a big tv.

Cheerssori to hear that bro, but you are almost there and better than most of us here.
I up your points for being a excellent example to bros here1:D

max_priest
16-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Last time when Mdm Wong was still opened, ONS probability was much higher than even disco like Devil bars, Double O, Barnone, Momo, etc. This is b'cos it is better to "fish" for those 18 to 23 years ... this group of gals are more gullible.

I have ever bonked a gal from Velvet Underground but only after much $pending on food & drinks ... definitely not consider ONS ... it took me more than a couple of weeks to bed her ... However, it was worth it b'cos her pussy was damn tight & pink ... different kinda feeling versus bonking a WLs in H/C or Geyland ...

ONS gals normally are average lookers ... above-average lookers require time & $$$ investment ... ;)

Hunter77
16-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Yea, agreed Mdm Wong was the ONS hotspot last time and to a certain extent Music Underground too. Too bad, I am past my time now, almost going to hit the big 30, and now don't know which clubs to hit...

Velvet is too fancy and for well-to-do folks and so is Thumper. And now Devils is also going down the drain. Club Momo has too many youngbies... so how are these new clubs like Babyface, DXO?

LoveThai
18-07-2006, 07:54 PM
any bro wanna go babyface now?

HeadOn
18-07-2006, 08:37 PM
mdm wong used to be n will always be my fav playground..sadly it closed down liao..since the opening of MOS, most clubs got the hit..China Black gone, now its mdm wong, not considering those less known clubs in Md Sultan. If u pple drive pass the place during night time, esp fri, was so quiet.the only place with many pple is DBL O, tat's cos its serving cheap drinks, but the crowds there cannot make it..pple like us sure have generation gaps with them..like chicken n duck talk..

As said, Babyface not bad, quite matured crowd, just tat lotsa china gals..maybe the live bands sings chinese songs..so will attract them

boy_
18-07-2006, 09:25 PM
lovethai u serious abt baby face tonite? pm me.

sunnylow67
19-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the info Bro.

Yeah, got to know about Thumber from 1 of my friend. Went to Q bar last night. Not much things.

Saw Babyface from outside too. Used to be Centro eh?

thumber is at goodwood park hotel...tat place pretty high mkt, so unless u high end kinda looking, if not forget it

babyface is at fullerton 1, the old centro..went there once..got live band, not bad..but lotsa china gals if u dun mind

vaxvms
19-07-2006, 02:23 PM

bingo!!!!!!!!!

Ah Dez
19-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I always find it difficult to pick up a girl from babyface,este,gergrapher and shanghai....
the places are different.. they are discos YES.. but the crowd is not the same as devils or MOS.

To think of it.... it is easier to talk to a girl in a pub in boat quay... then BF it self.

most of the crowd at BF,este, geo are nightclub girls, pubs girls. So they already have their Chai Tao to sponser that nite's liquor etc etc....

while at the hip hop discos.... friends... so want to know someone is not that difficult..

cheongkid
19-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Same here bro. Went to BF Thai disco some weeks ago and a group of ang mo babes sitting across our table. Got one gal quite chio and as always there's some BEs in the group. Evil thoughts came to my mind, "could they be FLs"? NB, kena corrupted liao, every young gal you see on the street is FL... Anyway, after the band finished, they left the place and we also quite boring so went down to check out the Canto pub below.

As you might have guessed, saw the group again at one corner so decided to went up for a small talk. Found out that they were from Holland backpacking here. They seemed like not interested to talk to us machiam want to shoo us away. KNN see us Asians no up is it, our dicks smaller than their western counterparts?

Later part in the nite, a pair of PRCs came by and stood next to us at the bar. As a gentleman, I offered them our seats and a drink. Indeed, they were KTV gals from XTD. As they were staying in Chinatown, maybe I could send them back later hoping to get any lobang but alas all was fruitless. Their friend, I presumed their chai tao, came by and asked them over. CCB, not a word of thanks or goodbye...$20 wasted!

Ah Dez
20-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Later part in the nite, a pair of PRCs came by and stood next to us at the bar. As a gentleman, I offered them our seats and a drink. Indeed, they were KTV gals from XTD. As they were staying in Chinatown, maybe I could send them back later hoping to get any lobang but alas all was fruitless. Their friend, I presumed their chai tao, came by and asked them over. CCB, not a word of thanks or goodbye...$20 wasted!

they see your beer, NO UP...:D

Ah Dez
20-07-2006, 06:04 PM
:D Butter Factory nowadays... also can find a lot of girls....

jng1103
20-07-2006, 06:13 PM
CCB, not a word of thanks or goodbye...$20 wasted!

*lol* u havent learned from me, the jimbo aka king clubber yet (just kidding hor) *lol* Whenever i go thumper with my kaki, i always try to open a bottle to show our 'class', otherwise, i look cheapo whole nite.

ur $20 "ribena" drink means nothing to those XTD ger *lol* :D

jimbo

cheongkid
20-07-2006, 06:32 PM
*lol* u havent learned from me, the jimbo aka king clubber yet (just kidding hor) *lol* Whenever i go thumper with my kaki, i always try to open a bottle to show our 'class', otherwise, i look cheapo whole nite.

ur $20 "ribena" drink means nothing to those XTD ger *lol* :D

jimbo
Bro, Thumper is of a different class. Anyway, that nite maybe I drank a bit too much until can't think properly. Since when did I like PRC gals...

P.S. You so fast discharged liao? Thinking of sending you white chrysanthemums... :p

jng1103
20-07-2006, 08:20 PM
P.S. You so fast discharged liao? Thinking of sending you white chrysanthemums...

niabeh... u so 'black' heart huh? next round at NHS must get a very hiong Viets to serve u liao :D Discharged last nite but no boobz n booze for quite a while. must save $$$ for Oct CP/SZ meimei

jimbo

vaxvms
21-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Discharged last nite but no boobz n booze for quite a while.
jimbo

TGIF oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

waypastprime
21-07-2006, 02:50 PM
P.S. You so fast discharged liao? Thinking of sending you white chrysanthemums... :p

Errr.... Got those big big blankets with wordings like '痛失英才'? :D

jng1103
21-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Errr.... Got those big big blankets with wordings like '痛失英才'?

niabeh... curse me huh? saw u dat day at Robertson Quay watching ENG vs Portugal. so, when bring me go cheong again? :p NSH how?

jng1103
21-07-2006, 04:57 PM
TGIF oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh yeah babe... see u at bar none tonite :p we got few babes 'under' table :D

jimbo

LoveThai
21-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Woohoo going where tonight? :D

Sohni
21-07-2006, 08:14 PM

Hi sunnylow67,

You're also in this thread huh? Hahaha.

I checked out Babyface before. I'll post some comments about this place in my next post.

Let's arrange a pubbing session one day. :)

Sohni
21-07-2006, 08:18 PM
:D Butter Factory nowadays... also can find a lot of girls....

Wah Ah Dez. Butter Factory you also know. Hip hop/R&B babes. I like. :D

sunnylow67
21-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi sunnylow67,

Let's arrange a pubbing session one day. :)

When?? when?? :D Please do not forget me Bro!

Sohni
21-07-2006, 08:33 PM
As said, Babyface not bad, quite matured crowd, just tat lotsa china gals..maybe the live bands sings chinese songs..so will attract them

Basically if any pubs want to cater to the Thai crowd in Singapore. They should at least go to Bangkok and do more research. For the Thai band level I think it's quite boring for me if I use my Bangkok standards to scrutinise. Very few patrons on this level during the weekdays. Not surprising. Thai cover songs are not fresh and the Thai hip hop music also outdated. KNN now in Bangkok already playing new hits by Thaitanium and Joey Boy. They're still rehashing old Thai hip hop. Time to play the newer Thai hip hop hits. The DJ needs to be fired.

Quite a few SYT Ah lians in the canto band level as well. Overall I enjoy the live band on this level. At least it didn't bored me out.

Sohni
21-07-2006, 08:35 PM
When?? when?? :D Please do not forget me Bro!

Don't worry my man. Just let me know what kind of pubs you like and I'll try to arrange a pub gathering with our kakis. You made quite a few friends in our last gathering huh? :D

waypastprime
24-07-2006, 10:09 AM
niabeh... curse me huh? saw u dat day at Robertson Quay watching ENG vs Portugal. so, when bring me go cheong again? NSH how?

Just joking nia lah.

That time was an impromptu session so didnt bring a big crowd. :p

Cheong? I long time no go ktv liao. Hanging up my boots temp. :o

noname123
24-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Just joking nia lah.

That time was an impromptu session so didnt bring a big crowd.

Cheong? I long time no go ktv liao. Hanging up my boots temp. :o

Nbzz...u bring boots to KTV want meh....:D

HeadOn
24-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Nbzz...u bring boots to KTV want meh....:D

hiyo, just book out from ICT mah..LOL

oink71
01-08-2006, 06:06 PM
bros, after reading all these happenings, count me in for pub gatherings!

i also abit old liao, but dun look like my age :D :D sure can bluff gals..... haha.

faithevans
01-08-2006, 06:52 PM
anyone game for now and then tonight....quite a few pretty gals there..

I'll be there from 9...PM me if you guys wanna go

Smeagol
13-08-2006, 10:40 PM
How about listing down pubs or KTV which bros have scored ONS. I don't think it's nice to to mention the girl's name. But at least we know at that particular joint, there's at least one girl who can be up. Usually that also mean girls in that pub has a certain open mind set to ONS.

I scored once at Nirvana at Duxton area. A bit lau and a bit bah.... no SYT lah

Another time a Dynasty classic. Strictly speaking may not be ONS because she got many SGD50 tips from few my sessions of KTV cheong. But the night I bonk her, no payment was necessary.

Anyway..... hope bros can contribute lah. If you think it's a stupid idea, then ignore lah :o

adonis
12-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Hi bro Smeagol. Care to elaborate your successful ONS experience at Nirvana, Duxton. I never had ONS before. But must try. I'm now a married man.

meatlover
12-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Victoria Bar at Intercontinental.
If you're looking for SYTs, give this place a miss.
This place is a good hangout and chill place for wine and cigar lovers, aided by a live band in another section of the joint.
The crowds are usually expats and mid to high level executives.

swing123
12-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Victoria Bar at Intercontinental.
If you're looking for SYTs, give this place a miss.
This place is a good hangout and chill place for wine and cigar lovers, aided by a live band in another section of the joint.
The crowds are usually expats and mid to high level executives.

i am just a construction site supervisor, so, can i go there also???

SeAHuM
12-09-2006, 05:37 PM
i am just a construction site supervisor, so, can i go there also???

Why not bro, Ah Du can go Taiwan and many places staying in 5 stars hotel.:)

You can start by having training in one of the many KTV's here. Dont go to family type, the kids wont hear you sing. You know what I mean. ;)

jesse_voidable
13-09-2006, 07:21 PM
I do apologize for being slightly off track here. I'm curious though. Just which clubs or settings do Channel NewsAsia's female presenters often patronize? Names like Cheryl Fox, Chloe Cho, Glenda Chong, etc. :cool:

mbam
13-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Check tis out bros, former old CMPB at Tanglin had turn into high end pubs, dinning area, drove around on Friday nite and spotted some local celebraties there, anyone knows more about tis hip places:cool:

WorldSexGuide
01-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Was at Thumper last Fri. I wasn't impressed with the place. The crowd also so so. Think Balaclava's crowd got more class.

The deco of thumper also not very impressive. The band bored the hell out of me. the music they play is so outdated.

however, there are many girls there in small groups "looking" around. So bros who like to do fishing can go Thumper.

nyquist
01-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Truly agreed that he ban in Thumper sucks...

Thurs is ladies nite...... but more guys than gals.... So u can give it a miss.

LoveThai
01-10-2006, 12:53 PM
yo Bros,have regained my freedom, pls pm me for future hunting sessions.regadless where is the hunting ground. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
yo Bros,have regained my freedom, pls pm me for future hunting sessions.regadless where is the hunting ground. :D

my most sincere congrats for ur new-found freedom bro.:D

hunt4boobs
01-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Me also int 2 join d fun, pls incl me in next hunting mission...:p

LoveThai
01-10-2006, 09:43 PM
my most sincere congrats for ur new-found freedom bro.:D
my most sincere up-ing of points as a T0Ken of appreciation bro :D

edack
02-10-2006, 09:34 PM
wow..so many bros fishing ..can allow mi bro to join ..:D

vaxvms
03-10-2006, 11:15 AM
my most sincere up-ing of points as a T0Ken of appreciation bro :D

no wonder can meet u last fridae haha
so in the end any lobang?

Keroro
05-10-2006, 09:32 PM
can I join too......I am not good in hunting, really need all big brothers to help me if can.....

mbam
06-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Was at Thumper last Fri. I wasn't impressed with the place. The crowd also so so. Think Balaclava's crowd got more class.

The deco of thumper also not very impressive. The band bored the hell out of me. the music they play is so outdated.

however, there are many girls there in small groups "looking" around. So bros who like to do fishing can go Thumper.
erh...bro, where is the Thumper? Heard Zouk got private party quite often, any leads?

edack
07-10-2006, 10:47 AM
erh...bro, where is the Thumper? Heard Zouk got private party quite often, any leads?

its at orchard..but too much hype about it so its crowded..

LoveThai
14-10-2006, 07:56 PM
any plans tonight? damn bored at home...

josperm
14-10-2006, 08:58 PM
heading down to devils ..don;t know where to go

Helsinkg
14-10-2006, 08:58 PM
any plans tonight? damn bored at home...

I am bored also....can jio me together if you have lobang!

koons
17-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Re: ONS fishing at Pubs sg
I do apologize for being slightly off track here. I'm curious though. Just which clubs or settings do Channel NewsAsia's female presenters often patronize? Names like Cheryl Fox, Chloe Cho, Glenda Chong, etc.

I saw cheryl fox alot at Velvet underground or zouk winebar.Get to dance with her too. i dun know about Glenda Chong or the rest tho. they might not be the party type or probably they hang out at some classy bar or bistro. Do post if you manage to find out where they hang.

Koons:D

jon2000sg
17-10-2006, 03:28 PM
did you get to bed her?

LoveThai
17-10-2006, 08:09 PM
pubbing tonight? wanna find a place to watch soccer..and watch man u win :)

koons
22-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Haha :D nothing of that sort...just harmless dancing....the tot do cross in my mind,.....cheers..

clumsy1
23-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Seeing that it's a public holiday tomorrow, anyone going for ONS fishing, or would like to :D ?

Myself, in my 20's, and would be up for anything interesting!

mbam
25-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Have been wondering pubs to pubs last few months and finally settle at Kg Babru. A normal pub with a few local waitress, friendly and fun. So started putting in investments (1 Chinvas per visit, but now 1 jug per week; $drained!) there to start my fishing thrills. Slipped off one but caught another recently! we clicked during once when she was drunk and I volunteered to sent her home. Instead of driving her home but end up at Kent hill car park..there was only another car parked there and its show time!
We frenched alot while my hands already all over her well toned body, she was wet with popped nipples and one hand was playing with my shaft, I suggested to go on top but she refused as no protection was taken...sighed. No choice, started licking her all the way to South till she comed, she returned my favour immediately by moving over and engulfed my whole shaft into her mouth, moved up and down vigerously until I come, swallowed every single drops of my comes..With shaky legs, quickly drove her home b4 CO issue warrant of arrest!
Thats not my first fishing experiences in pubs but I believe patience and observation are essential for such game.

cephas0408
03-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Went to a pub called blue note where my frd works............
Happen to see this local chinese lady in red all by herself.............decent look...
Although nervous but i try to approach her with a crappy ice breaker...........
To my suprised she actually start to converse with me...........

Started +++ing about the band ....the music....the drinks and stuff......
After +++ing so long, she suddenly asked for my name................I gave a fake name...lol............but got her name as Amanda instead......
She asked me to buy her a drink...........I am like ^$@%!&...........but i obliged....

Started to feel comfortable to wrap my arms around her........and ask her to go "somewhere else".........

Abit paiseh, cos i no car, so i have to call a cab to drop us at somewhere near kovan where it is near her house.........lol kovan XX got two 7 eleven to buy rubber........... the rest is SOP FJ in hotel....

ps: my first successful ONS........after looking for FLs in this forum all the time......

mbam
07-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Went to a pub called blue note where my frd works............
Happen to see this local chinese lady in red all by herself.............decent look...
Although nervous but i try to approach her with a crappy ice breaker...........
To my suprised she actually start to converse with me...........

Started +++ing about the band ....the music....the drinks and stuff......
After +++ing so long, she suddenly asked for my name................I gave a fake name...lol............but got her name as Amanda instead......
She asked me to buy her a drink...........I am like ^$@%!&...........but i obliged....

Started to feel comfortable to wrap my arms around her........and ask her to go "somewhere else".........

Abit paiseh, cos i no car, so i have to call a cab to drop us at somewhere near kovan where it is near her house.........lol kovan XX got two 7 eleven to buy rubber........... the rest is SOP FJ in hotel....

ps: my first successful ONS........after looking for FLs in this forum all the time......
Well score bro, anymore happening after that?! Up your pts man!:D

cephas0408
08-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Well score bro, anymore happening after that?! Up your pts man!:D

I am still in contact with her, which i know i should'nt. But she does'nt seems to be the sticky type but rather juz looking for thrills n excitement. Dunno wats in her head also..........dun think she wants to be my FB.

Anyway like i say she frequent bluenote pub near clarke quay..........her name Amanda........but dun ask me for contact cos she is not a FL.

Someone actually sent me PM asking for her no.

I actually went down pubs at tanjong pagar there, but lots of PRCs and LoS.
But the PRCs, there allows petting only...........oh well..........of cuz u muz buy a beer from them lah.........no local gers around tat area or maybe i blind cannot see local ger there.............I think i need those deserted pubs.....where lonely souls are........

will keep you guys update........wont be fishing for awhile due to work....juz found a job........now in company fishing...LoL

Ah Dez
09-11-2006, 04:11 AM
humm.... try colour zone in boat quay.... the place open till 5 am... i see a lot of china prc students there....

pick up 1,2 there before..:D

jon2000sg
09-11-2006, 04:30 AM
if that's true I must go !

jon2000sg
09-11-2006, 04:32 AM
Have been wondering pubs to pubs last few months and finally settle at Kg Babru. A normal pub with a few local waitress, friendly and fun. So started putting in investments (1 Chinvas per visit, but now 1 jug per week; $drained!) there to start my fishing thrills. Slipped off one but caught another recently! we clicked during once when she was drunk and I volunteered to sent her home. Instead of driving her home but end up at Kent hill car park..there was only another car parked there and its show time!
We frenched alot while my hands already all over her well toned body, she was wet with popped nipples and one hand was playing with my shaft, I suggested to go on top but she refused as no protection was taken...sighed. No choice, started licking her all the way to South till she comed, she returned my favour immediately by moving over and engulfed my whole shaft into her mouth, moved up and down vigerously until I come, swallowed every single drops of my comes..With shaky legs, quickly drove her home b4 CO issue warrant of arrest!
Thats not my first fishing experiences in pubs but I believe patience and observation are essential for such game.
wow! this is something!

DegenerationX
10-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Good experience bro!! I frequent KG Bahru as well. So which pub was it that you went? Wanna change pub liao.:D

TiKo pei
24-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Bro,

Just get to know this forum and first post since the topics is so intersting...

Have you ever tried fishing at BalaCava? Try there. The girls there are usually mid 20s and above and just chilling out after work as most bankers chilled out at Bala. Everyone is quite friendly and will chat around with one another. But don be mistaken not all are bankers like me i went there with my friends who are bankers and get to know one girl one of the nights.

Well it is quite easy as i almost had ONS with her and she is wanted to join me home and request me to send her home... but too bad i rejected because she is a bit plump and ugly and i am not drunk enough to bring her out. In fact i find myself lucky or i will cried for nights and look down on myself for being cheap.:D :

Anyway try your luck there man. It a good place to make new friends too.

Regards, :)

gastonc
28-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm from Melbourne and I am looking for great dudes to show me around the pickup scene in Singapore. I will be in Singapore from middle of next month but I will be busy with catching up with former singaporean colleagues until after new year.

I am not Angmoh; I am a Chinese-Malaysian who has not lived in Malaysia for nearly 10 years now. Am a 26yo working professional working/living in Melbourne.

I used to live in Singapore - 3 years in total. I hope someone will show me around in Singapore. I'll try to return the favour when you're in Melbourne.

Gaston

superchevy
29-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks to Bro Porky for sharing some ONS contact have enjoy good moments with them ....
hope u too enjoy my exchange with u ..
cheers .

doglived
30-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm from Melbourne and I am looking for great dudes to show me around the pickup scene in Singapore. I will be in Singapore from middle of next month but I will be busy with catching up with former singaporean colleagues until after new year.

I am not Angmoh; I am a Chinese-Malaysian who has not lived in Malaysia for nearly 10 years now. Am a 26yo working professional working/living in Melbourne.

I used to live in Singapore - 3 years in total. I hope someone will show me around in Singapore. I'll try to return the favour when you're in Melbourne.

Gaston

Hi I am intending to go to melbourne next year. Sure drop me a mail at [email protected] and I will bring you around!

doglived
30-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi Dudes,

I am looking for like minded people to cheong with. If you want please drop me a mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

Mclaren
29-12-2006, 12:47 AM
are there any pubs where there are lots of caucasian ladies for ONS?

kenzie3138
31-12-2006, 11:56 AM
hi bros,anyone know now DB liveband area still got aunties hang around?cos i love milf..thanks!

mbam
19-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Hello all brothers fishing at pubs sg.
I am now limited to cheong pubs ONCE PER WEEK only as its a indirect phsyical punishment to me when I reached hme beyond 3am a few times!:mad:
Well, Heard there are a good pond at Suntec convention hall 1st floor near Coffee beans outlet, many young working adults and foreigner there thou..Any brother have input to share with? :cool:

tomvoyeur
15-10-2007, 03:00 AM
Hello all brothers fishing at pubs sg.
I am now limited to cheong pubs ONCE PER WEEK only as its a indirect phsyical punishment to me when I reached hme beyond 3am a few times!
Well, Heard there are a good pond at Suntec convention hall 1st floor near Coffee beans outlet, many young working adults and foreigner there thou..Any brother have input to share with?

I believe u r refering to Balaclava. Its a nice place to catch OLs. I suggest u go there on weekdays before 7pm. The place is usually fully packed after that, especially on a friday nite. Drinks r pretty affordable too but I find the alfresco area too stuffy for my liking and its also pretty hard to get a cab from the suntec area. Overall, its still a nice place to chill with frens and hunt down potential mates.

Unfortunately, my work schedule do not afford me the luxury to knock off so early so I have to contend myself with late drinks at St James. :o

mbam
19-07-2009, 06:00 PM
I have been out of the ONS fishing these days, but last Thursday nite was a suprise and accidental catch for me. My buddy and I were roaming whole night from Ann Sian St to Keok Siang St, in search of potential fishing pub. Thru the search, we discovered a highly suspicous lesb pub at Ann Siang but too bad, from the stares of these toms,we dont think we can join in:(

Finally we settle at a little pub along Siang St, it is on the second floor, simple layout, only 4 patrons there, with 2 PRC mei mei serving us with lovely smiles. But as I were on the way to toilet, a lady in her 30+ sat alone and was singing caught my eyes, She is fair medium built, dressed in spacatte shirt, revealing the set of soft cup C boobs, and mini skirt exposing a pair of slender, well portion legs, indeed was a pleasent looking lady! I whinned at her and she responed with a sweet smile, and invited us to join her to sing.
Win, a Taiwanese single mum, just dropped by SG from Indonesia business trip for a few days, before going back to Taiwan. We drank and sing a lot,(but I controlled myself on drinking as I drive) gradually easen up and hug like good old friends into the next 2 hours.
Around 1am+, my buddy and Win already heavly intoxicated with beers, so I volunteer to send her back to Hotel 81 in Sarangoon Road as my buddy took a cab home.
While walking to my car parked in Keok Siang, Win needed my support along the way as she was too drunk to walk properly. Her body emitted a strong mixture of scent sweat and floral perfume, and her occasional seductive glances at me, wah..she really got my didi hardened all the way man!:D
Settle her in my car, I drove along Eu Tong Seng road and I encountered road blocks, 3 check points in different direction, no way to escape type, luckily I oni drink a little plus perspired alot while supporting Win to the car, thou a bit worry but the guy in blue only shone at Win face and signal me to drive on.
I were not familiar with Sarangoon road, spent quite abit of time and effort then reached the Hotel 81. I parked the car and Win already half waken, without saying anything, just held my hand and walk towards the lift lobby, attracting some stares from the hotel staff:o

amsci99
24-07-2009, 05:09 AM
Bro,

What's the name of the pub at Keong Siak Road?

SpoofPrince
24-07-2009, 05:11 AM
bros... my advice is careful on ons... truefully... i find outside girls more dirty then those in this line... i got a few friends affected with std due to "own" gf or ons.. careful.... >.<

NaughtyAngmoh
24-07-2009, 11:01 AM
wha this is a topic for me :D

For me the best way to get ONS is to get tipsy before going to clubs or pubs and then try to talk/dance with a maximum of girls. I tried to go clubbing sober but honestly that sux as most of the gals are tipsy and u have to spend too much to get tipsy when ur in the club already.

As I am a young angmoh I have a good ratio of succes but it depends of the place. For exampl, in butter factory local girls dont rly look at me, they r looking for local guys, same in Zouk its not easy to get ONS.

But in clark quay its far more easier, I just have to find SPG while avoiding Hookers and its easy to pick them up.

A good tip is to drink a beer in front of Novotel taxy stand and when a girl come back alone u ask her if she wanna u send her home, its impressiv but u can find a lot of ONS this way coz some girls are frustrated to come back home alone and if ur handsome they will not refuse a good time and a free ride home :D

Double O ladies night on wedesnay night is also a great place for ONS, girls get rly drunk as its free flow for them and drinks for guys are really cheap, lotta young local gals go there and they are rly horny on the dance floor, I often try dirty dance on dance floor and they never refuse so when u dirty dance with them during one hour u can kiss and then try ONS.

I did not try to get ONS in pubs coz I find it kinda hard, Im a bit shy when sober so need to be tipsy to be rly efficient.

By the way, im looking for a place where I can get ONS with mature n rich gals, do u guys know such places? im looking for sugar mommies ahah

tantanmoe
24-07-2009, 01:21 PM
sounds like a plan man!

lets do it this wed!

hahahahahha

tantanmoe
24-07-2009, 01:28 PM
heck, lets do it tonight! do pm me for my mobile and we do something tonite

mbam
26-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Bro,

What's the name of the pub at Keong Siak Road?

Dont know the name but its on the second floor, along the stretch you can find a chinese rest and a PRC ktv opposite the road.

mbam
26-07-2009, 03:55 PM
bros... my advice is careful on ons... truefully... i find outside girls more dirty then those in this line... i got a few friends affected with std due to "own" gf or ons.. careful.... >.<

Totally agreed bro, especialy when we are drunk, everything rub in, super daring while in room, but full of regrets and scares after awaken the next:eek:

mbam
26-07-2009, 04:02 PM
wha this is a topic for me :D

But in clark quay its far more easier, I just have to find SPG while avoiding Hookers and its easy to pick them up.

Bro, any name or specific pubs in clark quay that you find more ONS potentials?:D Thank you in advance!

NaughtyAngmoh
26-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Attica is nice for ONS

TheSpecial-One
26-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Bro Naughty AngMoh...if u r keen onsugar mummies..maybe can try Balaclava! I frequent there but never get lucky.
Perhaps young angmoh like have better chances~

NaughtyAngmoh
26-07-2009, 09:23 PM
ah nice to know. I dunno this place, will give it a try and post a FR :D perhaps u guy can join :D

Enigma_clear
27-07-2009, 12:44 AM
I am surprised no one mentioned Dragonfly.

I had the majority of my ONS at this place. And you dont even need the usual stuff like money, looks etc (although it certainly doesnt hurt), just got to be able to spot the signs and guts to go up and talk to them.

Heck, i got friends who are able to get it on a Thursday night.

We should probably organise a night out at these places with like-minded people here. No going home without a girl. lol.

NaughtyAngmoh
27-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Well why not? i dunno about thursday night, as will probably go to double O on wedesnay nite (ladies nite hot hot hot).

Ah I checked on the internet, dragonfly is in St James powerhouse. i tried one time just after it opened and I didnt find it great but since this time everybody told me St James is a place to go so will give it a new try soon.

btw I like the concept to party between samsters and not allowed to come back home without a ONS :D

LoveThai
27-07-2009, 03:09 PM
I am game for hunting at clubs like Attica, Dragonfly, Butter Factory. Pm me for more details bro.

trance
27-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Yesterday was a boring nite after the liverpool match with Singapore national team. Was at wala wala at Holland V watching the soccer match alone.

During the match I was attracted by a mid-late 20 lady sitting opposite to me watching the match too. I was engrossed by her figure, curvly and slim body hugging figure. She was wearing a mini shorts and a tight liverpool jersey so I guessed she is one die hard Kop fan.

I just cannot take away the sight of her body thus I went over to watch the match with her, she looked at me, asked me whether am I a Kop fan of course I said I am, thus she allowed me to sit beside her and watch together. Oh man, I was next sitting beside her, even though I cannot see her inside of her body but easily I can guess he tits size is around 34-36 / B or C cup.

We had conservations and laughs throughout the match and also orders some beers and drinks to go along. Soon after the match we are both abit tipsy and high, I suggested her that I would like to send her back since she stayed in the west too, she agreed.

In my car, I can see that she is getting high and hot as she kept using her hands to touch my legs and pinch me, tryiny to be notti with me. I was just trying my luck and grab one of her hand and touch my little bro, I was shocked that she did not reject and infact she stroke it and slowly pull down my shorts and underwear. After tat she move over and put my whole hardened dick into her mouth.

In no seconds my whole dick disappeared in her mouth. I really cannot conentrate driving and I told myself I really need to find a good place for some actions, thus I pull over at a remote and dark spot along Singapore poly. I told her to move behind my car and she agreed. After that both of us started to take off all our clothes and underneath and got into a heated tongue fight.

It was then I finally feel and see her tits, easily 35C. I sucked and licked her nimples and she moaned very softly asked me to attach her more, at the same time I was fingering her pussy hole too, is was becoming very moist and slimy. Her eyes were closed tight, her lips were clenching tightly and she was breathing very fast, when I was furiously attacking her neck, ears and tits with my tongue.

After some time she sit on top of me, her eyes opened and told me that she "want it", I cheekily told her that "no" coz I did not have any caps along. She was pretty sad for awhile, aftertat she looked at me again and said, she is very horny and she dun mind having it with me "raw", straight at he moment she positioned her pussy hole ontop of my dick and slowly slotted into her hole, oh wet and moist, is pretty tight for my size but becoz she is very wet, my dick is easy to go in.

She began to move up and down very fast and steady making sure that my dick did not come up. I was trying my best to control not to cum, however I really cannot control by her seductive / sexy moans and looks, that I finally cum in no moments, I was too late to tell her and I ejected into her. Both of us was too exhausted but enjoyed very much. We rested for around 10 minutes in my car after that I sent her back home.

Before she left my car, she gave me her number and asked me to contact her again this weekend to join her and her girl frens for clubbing. Still think whether to go anot. Anyway this is just my humble report on one of the ONS that I scored on. Is very pretty depends on your luck and efforts.

just4fun88
28-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey. I am a real liverpool fan.....If you are not going, PM me her ctc. LOL.