PDA

View Full Version : Pudu or Petaling St...???

sgarsemen
04-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Any bro got info for local gals operating @ Pudu or Petaling St area... :D
Everytime reach there tempted to find some quickies...
Good if got FL, dun mind paying more...

DaFuk
04-02-2006, 11:24 AM
i have notice that there are some gals around IMBI area,

to be exact.

The Hyundia car showroom at JLN IMBI, beside it there is a small lane.

Gals will sit behind the doors, slightly open for u to check them out.

i have not tried it .

after u check it out, let me know

KLKOOL
04-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Any bro got info for local gals operating @ Pudu or Petaling St area... :D
Everytime reach there tempted to find some quickies...
Good if got FL, dun mind paying more...

Bro... most of the gers around there, CMI one... u can try Pudu Hotel... but even I dun dare try it...Next time u r here maybe some of us can meet up with you and Recce together... as for FL's, even more tough... But call in service ok

dathinman
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM

to be exact.

i have not tried it .

That is a budget place. Older women and seedy place.

You want to try? :)

CuntMan
04-02-2006, 03:51 PM
That is a budget place. Older women and seedy place.

You want to try? :)

Depends on how much the damage r lo, for PRC, price from RM 100- 150 only.

If u can chit chat well with them, maybe get 2nd or extend hours sumore.

Usually depends on the chemistry tho, :D

I seen imbi, pudu lots of WL, but good or not i am not sure, unless they bonk at out place, if bonk at their place u get the risk of being ripped off.

dathinman
04-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Depends on how much the damage r lo, for PRC, price from RM 100- 150 only.

If u can chit chat well with them, maybe get 2nd or extend hours sumore.

Usually depends on the chemistry tho, :D

I seen imbi, pudu lots of WL, but good or not i am not sure, unless they bonk at out place, if bonk at their place u get the risk of being ripped off.

I think he is referring to the side road behind DeSwan KTV. Check it out. :)

No PRC over there, I think.

KLKOOL
05-02-2006, 11:43 AM

to be exact.

i have not tried it .

THOSE R MONSTERS :eek: LIKE THAT ALSO WANNA TRY ARRRR..... :confused:

KLKOOL
05-02-2006, 11:45 AM
I think he is referring to the side road behind DeSwan KTV. Check it out. :)

No PRC over there, I think.

Yes got lah... Pretty Revolting Chicks.... hehehe... CuntMan,, u go and try then gif FR lorr :rolleyes:

DaFuk
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah Seems like Desker road in singapore.

But walking distance

hahahah better use 2 sarong

sgarsemen
18-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Bro, seems no luck f...king in KL area...
Pls recommend mi some place near for short... :D

DeKuip
18-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Bro, seems no luck f...king in KL area...
Pls recommend mi some place near for short... :D

Bro,

U are in KL now? Is it a emergency case? :p PM me ur contact number i will sms u a contact to call... very near Petaling Street.

pumperjack
18-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Dude ~ Save your money.. Pudu and Petaling St joints are often patronised by Bangladeshis, Burmese and other foreign workers here... :D And the hookers are mostly middle-aged junkies.. Better head to Sun Complex ~ They have some good joints there... :cool:

Jack

sgarsemen
18-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Bro,

I not in KL now...
Just some time will be going down for short trip...
If possible giv me now...
So I can go to hunt whenever I was there...
Good if u got contact for Nilai or Seremban...
Looking for local or PRC ger...
Tx in adv... :D

Bro,

U are in KL now? Is it a emergency case? :p PM me ur contact number i will sms u a contact to call... very near Petaling Street.

DeKuip
18-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Dude ~ Save your money.. Pudu and Petaling St joints are often patronised by Bangladeshis, Burmese and other foreign workers here... And the hookers are mostly middle-aged junkies.. Better head to Sun Complex ~ They have some good joints there...

Jack

Thanks for the info.

What u said is true, but honestly i really dont know where the places u mentioned to be found. The number i wanna pass to bro sgarsemen belongs to a HC captain, only for bro to check the menu available... think the HC price are to expensive for foreign workers.

Oso bro sgarsemen asked for area around pudu and petaling street (maybe he will stay there) where most of our KL bros will object coz there are many other places where the gers quality are much higher.

That's why we always said if (especially singaporean bro's) u dunno KL's cheong places well better come join us for coffee 1st... after u will know exactly where to cheong and u wont kena cheated. :D

For this kind of sharings we do hope 1 days if we go cheong places unknow to us and the local bro's can help us out too.

sgarsemen
18-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Bro DeKuip,

Tx 4 ur advise...
Yes, usually I go KL for veri short time onli...
Good if you can provide mi, good place n good ger...
Now I noe liao... far a bit is ok...
As long as safe, shiok n song... :D

Angel_X
19-04-2007, 04:58 PM
bros be advised, yes Petaling street one usually have old people, but now it has been flooded by young Indonesian chicks which only cost you RM30! so far I tried two, both also no blowjobs.... but face ok, body also damn nice lah.

DRYDUST
20-04-2007, 10:05 AM
bros be advised, yes Petaling street one usually have old people, but now it has been flooded by young Indonesian chicks which only cost you RM30! so far I tried two, both also no blowjobs.... but face ok, body also damn nice lah.

fren need to queue or not?:p oppo. the row of coffin shop ar?

penetration
20-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I worked nearby Petaling Street and honestly there aren't much choices... most of them are old standing by the roadside... the only place i know in petaling streets that has these services is Venus Spa.. been there once checked out the goods but none to my appetite... price from 188... can check it out...

DRYDUST
20-04-2007, 02:55 PM
I worked nearby Petaling Street and honestly there aren't much choices... most of them are old standing by the roadside... the only place i know in petaling streets that has these services is Venus Spa.. been there once checked out the goods but none to my appetite... price from 188... can check it out...

maybe angel x is talking bout some hidden place & not those by the roadside, the nearby furama, mandarin court or puduraya stil operating? last time shangrila ktv was quite fun

Angel_X
21-04-2007, 10:17 AM
fren need to queue or not?:p oppo. the row of coffin shop ar?

aiya brother drydust know liao..... no fun.....

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8697/petalingstreetxk2.th.png (http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=petalingstreetxk2.png)

Angel_X
21-04-2007, 10:30 AM
pudu raya is actually BESIDES petaling street. Actually if you go there at night, whore is all around the petaling street.... not INSIDE the petaling street lah...... but at the roads around them.

these are cheapo fucks. When I say cheapo, i mean REAL cheapo fucks. Don't expect to find young Chinese chicks, it's impossible, they sure go to some nice nice hotel to earn RM200+ something per fuck serving high class people.....

If you still wanna find Chinese people, only old lady lor..... RM20 nia, but their numbers are dwindling becos being robbed of places by young Indonesian chicks at the red line I was talking about.

When we talk about petaling street, it's two stretches of roads look like the cross. The target place is a back street. I had never went there by night, only by day, but still, A LOT of chicks for you to choose..... I say have about more than 5 whore houses, each one have more than 10 chicks. Some are really ugly, but some are damn pretty, got ah gua also, and also got chinese auntie.

I recommend going for Indonesians lah..... one fuck is RM30 normally, 15 mins. No blow job, but some can change posture (my second chick is like that). Youngest chicks can get below 18.

They sure cap you no matter what, so it's quite safe, but I normally use my own condom lah, Durex is the best..... dun trust anyone.....

There have "security" one, so don't worry you will kena robbed or whatever...... Try not to show that you are singaporeans, well, at least dun show them you have S$ notes in your wallets..... for safety.

Chow kit and lorong haji Taib, Jalan Bukit Bintang are another three famous hotspots, but i dun reccomend these becos of too many anti-vice operations lately.

Jalan Bukit Bintang you can look in those pubs/discos, road side i think have.... dun know, have to find one day go recon.

Lorong Haji Taib is the most notorious places for ah guas, no need go there, Desker Road can liao lah..... (You think i dun know ar?)

Chow Kit..... try those cheapo hotels, sure have, but Daylight dun have, night then have......

Angel_X
21-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Ok brother you think that's all i have, i'll recon on tonight, and see if there's more cheapo whorehouses... OUTSIDE BUT NEAR of petaling street. Stay tuned....

RM200 also one fuck, RM20 also one fuck, if the girl's quality are the same..... why RM200?

rezone
22-04-2007, 07:51 AM
RM200 also one fuck, RM20 also one fuck, if the girl's quality are the same..... why RM200?

Like to add what I think about this.rm20 only have 15mins as what you have quoted. I will say the everything is up to individual some people like to pay rm200 for about 1-2hours of massage with so called batin, some even pay rm500-1000 just to hug and raba with cloths on. Boild-down if you say it worth it, thats only matters it's your money.

Other then rm20 fuck vs rm200 fuck. The premium will be the servises and other stuff throw in. Some had said good also one meal bad also one meal.

Thanks you for sharing.

solid_snake
22-04-2007, 12:09 PM
...Better head to Sun Complex ~ They have some good joints there... :cool:
Jack

yo bro, u mean inside sun complex or around that area? never know if inside sun complex, will try check it out if happened to drop by there

mytmnet
23-04-2007, 12:29 AM
aiya brother drydust know liao..... no fun.....

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8697/petalingstreetxk2.th.png (http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=petalingstreetxk2.png)

brother, your pic is oo small for view, can post a bigger one? thanks~

Rodimus Prime
23-04-2007, 09:53 AM
.....RM200 also one fuck, RM20 also one fuck, if the girl's quality are the same..... why RM200?

Bro, you certainly qualified to be a BEG member. Kindly PM Chairman DryDust to get immediate approval. Kekekeke...... :D

DRYDUST
23-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Bro, you certainly qualified to be a BEG member. Kindly PM Chairman DryDust to get immediate approval. Kekekeke...... :D

niamapapaya! yr childhood fren also paying 200+ for LT...= 20/hr,
petaling st. 20/15mins only u know;)

Rodimus Prime
23-04-2007, 10:14 AM
.... yr childhood fren also paying 200+ for LT...= 20/hr, petaling st. 20/15mins only u know...

Wow!!! Didn't really count it that way. But you've brought up a very interesting calculation. Overnite of 12 hours for RM200... it comes up to RM16.66 per hour. Which is even cheaper than Petaling Street!!! And with BBBJ, FJ and even frenching. Wow!!

Okok, I'll get my childhood friend to apply directly to you for membership of BEG. :rolleyes: :D

DRYDUST
23-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Okok, I'll get my childhood friend to apply directly to you for membership of BEG. :rolleyes: :D

no need apply la...now inconjunction with our new agong installation day i declare whoever pay less than RM100/fuck will automatically be part of BEG, you are member no.7...ahemmmm

CibLover
23-04-2007, 11:34 AM
no need apply la...now inconjunction with our new agong installation day .... you are member no.7...ahemmmm

KNN... like this also can??!! Okok, then I'll be member number 8. :D

shiok1968
23-04-2007, 11:55 AM
no need apply la...now inconjunction with our new agong installation day i declare whoever pay less than RM100/fuck will automatically be part of BEG, you are member no.7...ahemmmmHmmm...I never know that BEG also starting to recuit members. I guess our Chairman not happy with the fact that the old members recently all NATO (No Action Talk Only).:rolleyes: :p

DeKuip
23-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Found out a KTV in Pudu tat the female captain is my ex assistant, she told me everytime if i visit the ktv she will give me 3 jugs of beer foc... like tat must check the gers right.. she said mostly NL and YTF.. :D

oh.. bro DD, i am very sure u have been to this ktv before. ;)

DRYDUST
23-04-2007, 01:57 PM
she told me everytime if i visit the ktv she will give me 3 jugs of beer foc... like tat must check the gers right.. she said mostly NL and YTF.. :D

oh.. bro DD, i am very sure u have been to this ktv before. ;)

bintou? niamaguava! fast2 la...bird flu gone r?

DRYDUST
23-04-2007, 02:00 PM
I guess our Chairman not happy with the fact that the old members recently all NATO (No Action Talk Only).:rolleyes:
where got...the old members Got Action No Talk Only = GANTO:D

DeKuip
23-04-2007, 03:04 PM
bintou? niamaguava! fast2 la...bird flu gone r?

NiaMa-KaiSeeGhor,

Where was u 5 minutes ago? U was infront of the KTV lah! Unlucky they din open so early. Next time i go with u lah..

Bird flu lei keh hai... just retired from cheong cannot arr?

shiok1968
24-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Found out a KTV in Pudu tat the female captain is my ex assistant, she told me everytime if i visit the ktv she will give me 3 jugs of beer foc... like tat must check the gers right.. she said mostly NL and YTF.. :DDun tell me GW??:eek:

ukcheong
25-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Found out a KTV in Pudu tat the female captain is my ex assistant, she told me everytime if i visit the ktv she will give me 3 jugs of beer foc... like tat must check the gers right.. she said mostly NL and YTF..

3 jugs of beer can get one fuck from u liao? Hmm.. not a bad deal for her. Is this your special rate to her becoz she your ex-assistant or is tis your going rate now? :p

DeKuip
26-04-2007, 12:15 PM
3 jugs of beer can get one fuck from u liao? Hmm.. not a bad deal for her. Is this your special rate to her becoz she your ex-assistant or is tis your going rate now? :p

U +++ cock soooo often nowadays... come PJ/Subang.. we go NL massage then u will know the anwser loh.

al-pharqkiu
26-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow!!! Didn't really count it that way. But you've brought up a very interesting calculation. Overnite of 12 hours for RM200... it comes up to RM16.66 per hour. Which is even cheaper than Petaling Street!!! And with BBBJ, FJ and even frenching. Wow!!

Although calculating to rm16.66 per hour is cheap, you don't expect cumming every hour sommore for 12 hrs, right?

rm200 overnight is cheap though.

handx
07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
hehe..any new updates about this thread?

any spa/location want to advise? looking forward to hear frm u guys.