PDA

View Full Version : The police know

halexbonk
27-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Today wat i read from oriental daily news is tat the police already knows about our forum...and they are launching a serious raid or something to those sex related place in Jb.....
so now i think JB is no more safe anymore....

warmnites
27-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Today wat i read from oriental daily news is tat the police already knows about our forum...and they are launching a serious raid or something to those sex related place in Jb.....
so now i think JB is no more safe anymore....

They also know that haji taib & chow kit got action tooo
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby. I have yet to see those 2 places spanking clean without any vice activities every nite!!!
The police knows about sammy cause some ppl loud mouth or some reporter is having hanky panky under the company's account.

CuntMan
28-01-2006, 10:18 AM
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby. I have yet to see those 2 places spanking clean without any vice activities every nite!!!
The police knows about sammy cause some ppl loud mouth or some reporter is having hanky panky under the company's account.

I tottaly agree on this, in fact, sum joint even open as usual as they had connections. But sumtimes, other departments like from KL will go down to other areas to clean up things. As the sayin goes, if everyone is happy then no problem, but if everyone not happy, or sumone not happy, then problems arise. Happy = $$$$$$ in this kind of activity. :D

bkling8888
30-01-2006, 11:37 PM

Not only that, those police also make reference to the good field report in this forum to unload after a stressful day..

MMM88
01-02-2006, 12:25 AM
what they did was set up kiosk there so that when you get robbed by an akua you can make the report nearby.

Bro....hahahaa...goooot 1

oiii...tink again....police cannot surf here meh.....they r oso MEN n need "lobang" toooooo.......SO B CAERFUL YAH...:D

warmnites
01-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Bro....hahahaa...goooot 1

oiii...tink again....police cannot surf here meh.....they r oso MEN n need "lobang" toooooo.......SO B CAERFUL YAH...:D

yah.... Now I know why they allow TT Group build & buka KTV Club entertainment building right next to the police stations in PJ.... so after work they can enjoy some entertainment on the house.

celinehu77
01-02-2006, 12:55 PM
i read the new paper also

KLKOOL
01-02-2006, 04:50 PM
If I were u guys, I wouldn't diss the MIB and AV guys so openly... u never know who is watching... just my 2 cents. In light with the publicity brought onto this forum, I urge bros to becareful with your FR's, names of gers, share only wif bros u trust and dun give out numbers and contacts to unknowns... if u do, you can be charged for being an OKT!!!. Better safe than sorry...

MMM88
01-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I urge bros to becareful with your FR's, names of gers, share only wif bros u trust and dun give out numbers and contacts to unknowns... if u do, you can be charged for being an OKT!!!. Better safe than sorry...

Bro...SAD but TRUE lor........if so, it really defeats the purpose of tis forum liao (tis forum is to share n gather infor mah)......haiiiii..:(

btw.....one kind bro upped me ...n neber leave nick ley....pm me so me can return favor yah......

KLKOOL
02-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Bro...SAD but TRUE lor........if so, it really defeats the purpose of tis forum liao (tis forum is to share n gather infor mah)......haiiiii..:(

btw.....one kind bro upped me ...n neber leave nick ley....pm me so me can return favor yah......

True... this can be a meeting place for TCSS, but actual sharing will have to be done more carefully, instead of in a carefree manner...

TD0620G
02-02-2006, 03:47 AM
they have always known about it, what's the difference between a non-police and a police surfing SBF? There is nothing stopping either one. Being so popular it's not surprising that maybe even your older relatives also know about it, who knows they might be one of the pioneer cheongsters during the 60s and 70s.

That's why we do not post phone no., names and actual locations so openly and only disclose to people we trust and know, especially places which are not so openly available.

jacky888
02-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't worry so much lah. I think the police already know about all the cheonging activities going on. If they raid all where to find "extra income" from OKT.

snakehead
02-02-2006, 05:49 PM
they have always known about it....

Now that u mention it.......they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick:D ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...

MMM88
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick:D ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...

oiii....wanna kanna MO or MZ hur.....hehehehe:eek:

KatoeyLover69
02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Now that u mention it.......they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...

Bro SnakeHead,

Better watch your words !!!!

What do you mean that I was a ' former dick ' ????

I still have my dick with me ............ Want me to shaft it into your bloody ass-hole ???

I demand an apology within 48 hours ( before 11.00 pm on Saturday 4 February 2006 )................. otherwise ' something bad ' will happen to you !!!

MMM88
03-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Bro KL69.....me tink Bro Snakehead oni joking lah......coool yah...;)

KLKOOL
03-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Bro SnakeHead,

What do you mean that I was a ' former dick ' ????

I still have my dick with me ............ Want me to shaft it into your bloody ass-hole ???

I demand an apology within 48 hours ( before 11.00 pm on Saturday 4 February 2006 )................. otherwise ' something bad ' will happen to you !!!

Bro KTL, sigh... try and just let Snakehead be lorr... I am sure u r busy preparing for some action, why waste braincells arguing with him or taking action...

Snakehead, no need to be rude here, if joking please state so, if not, why btry and start flame war??

fong
03-02-2006, 01:38 AM
cool down cool down!!!!peace here ok i think bro snake did not mean anything! bro snake pls make ur stament clear ok!:)

pomrakthai
03-02-2006, 05:47 AM
Now that u mention it.......they have always known and what is little-known is your Chairman KatoeyLover69 was a former dick:D ......Ooops! slip of the tongue...

From the posting, IMHO the writer was not joking at all! It could not be "a slip of the tongue" either as the writer has even found time to attach a smiley to that word of contempt. Whatever is between both, is none of our concern, but we as forumers, should not be callous enough to call somebody names and inferences that could damage the other's reputation. We had once rallied behind KTL when someone posted some disparaging remarks on KTL....and now a simliar issue has again floated up.

As for me, I fully support KTL's reaction [you may zap me if you want to]as he was innocently dragged in and insulted as the word used was very disparaging in all English versions and slangs including Malgrish and Singlish. An apology from him is appropriate. A simple apology may not reverse the situation and the damage done, but it will mitigate it. There are many ways to state your apology...perhaps say it in Thai: Kortot mark Khrap!

shiok1968
03-02-2006, 07:58 AM
From the posting, IMHO the writer was not joking at all! It could not be "a slip of the tongue" either as the writer has even found time to attach a smiley to that word of contempt. Whatever is between both, is none of our concern, but we as forumers, should not be callous enough to call somebody names and inferences that could damage the other's reputation. We had once rallied behind KTL when someone posted some disparaging remarks on KTL....and now a simliar issue has again floated up.

As for me, I fully support KTL's reaction [you may zap me if you want to]as he was innocently dragged in and insulted as the word used was very disparaging in all English versions and slangs including Malgrish and Singlish. An apology from him is appropriate. A simple apology may not reverse the situation and the damage done, but it will mitigate it. There are many ways to state your apology...perhaps say it in Thai: Kortot mark Khrap! I agree totally with Bro pomrakthai.

This is an adult forum and lets all behave like one. Do not hide behind the computer screen like a little kid and say things just for fun. If it is meant as a joke, then maybe snakehead can explain the meaning behind the joke bcos I definitely did not catch the humour from that sentence.

I support KTL as well and I know so do most of the guys that know him. As mentioned a simple explanation or apology is necessary for the moment.:cool:

KLKOOL
03-02-2006, 10:54 AM
I think we all stand behind bro KTL....so bro snakehead, ball is in your court :cool:

Grounded Eagle
04-02-2006, 11:52 AM
.....me tink Bro Snakehead oni joking lah....

If u read his postings u know bro snakehead is humourous person lah.....i oso tink he onli joking lah.

snakehead
04-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Bro SnakeHead,

Yo bro...why so hot !! u cannot take a joke isit?

Want me to shaft it into your bloody ass-hole ???

But me not katoey leh......so u cannot love me.....kekeke

.......... otherwise ' something bad ' will happen to you !!!

I believe very strongly in karma...... what goes round must come back.......a 100 times..... you n I both oredi so old what is there to quarrel about?

Btw u got so many supporters standing solidly behind you...... I m sure this is what all of them would say
"I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES".....heehee

cheers
bro snakehead

GONG XI FA CAI ! ! !

KLKOOL
05-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Yo bro...why so hot !! u cannot take a joke isit?

But me not katoey leh......so u cannot love me.....kekeke

I believe very strongly in karma...... what goes round must come back.......a 100 times..... you n I both oredi so old what is there to quarrel about?

Btw u got so many supporters standing solidly behind you...... I m sure this is what all of them would say
"I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES".....heehee

cheers
bro snakehead

GONG XI FA CAI ! ! !

Bro Snakehead.... bro KTL is a real Lao Chio... so his sense of humor not the same as us... I dun know how old u r, but he can be my father lorr hehehehe, but nevertheless, he is a good guy so we can all consider the issue put to rest... :D

6" boy
06-02-2006, 09:26 AM
I know Bro KTL. He is our JB Samsters Association (JBSA) Chairman. We have authorised him the power. Both Bro KTL and I are Mr Nice Guy. So is every JBSA Ahli Jawatan Kuasa.

Bro KTL is an 'old bird' (lau ciau) and when u mentioned 'old bird' that mean never play play with an 'old bird'. If you don't know what is old bird, its mean a very very very experience guy especially in this industry. I believed the amount of bonk he had is more than his total posting here and the number is keep increasing.

Still new year leh, wishing everybody Gong Xi Fa Cai... He Chi Sern Cai.