PDA

View Full Version : ONS to share

Pages : [1] 2 3

Porky123
27-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Hi bros,

I am new here and I guess what is a better will to come into this big family is by sharing and exchaning right.

I got two gals to exchange. One is working in Suntec and the other is a poly student. Both are not bad looking.

Anyone keen can PM me

siaokia41
27-01-2006, 10:41 PM
please clear box
hehe

siankia
27-01-2006, 10:56 PM
bro ur PM max le la i am pretty interested do pm me about thks:)

Gerald Tan
27-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi bros,

I am new here and I guess what is a better will to come into this big family is by sharing and exchaning right.

I got two gals to exchange. One is working in Suntec and the other is a poly student. Both are not bad looking.

Anyone keen can PM me
Well bro, I am keen..may i know what can i offer u in return of your favour ? Thanks

friendlyman
28-01-2006, 12:20 AM
I am keen too... :D

Got no condition... PM box sure to explode one... :p

sexytoy.com.sg
28-01-2006, 02:56 AM
I bet his mailbox will be full for a long long long time...:p

jacksz
28-01-2006, 11:16 PM
wah. really full liao. hey im keen too.

tan1688
29-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi Bro Porky,

I am interested, can pm the contact to me or at [email protected].:p

Will return the favour, many thanks.;)

mike123
04-02-2006, 12:51 PM
hi im interested

snowcap
05-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Bro , got your pm le .. but no number le ... like that how ah ???

jimlam
12-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Hell,i Want The Girl Who Work In Suntec,thanks A Lot.

goodytwoshoes
13-02-2006, 03:19 PM
can u pm me the contacts?
thanks in advance

thomas999
13-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Pls PM me the poly girl contact.
Thanks.

chenggh
13-02-2006, 11:09 PM
To the threadstarter,

Already pm u. hope to hear from u soon:D

chenggh
13-02-2006, 11:10 PM
To the threadstarter,

Already pm u. hope to hear from u soon:D

hoosdathu
23-02-2006, 09:37 PM
what's the damage like?

siaokia41
24-02-2006, 10:24 AM
heard that some one passed the gals numbers to his camp mate
and some problems arrose
the gals are not contactable or should i say not very happy now
to that idiot
WELL FOOKING done mate!
porky is a nice guy
but this marco is a .........
ask alot of questions that u cant answer
:mad:

superchevy
28-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi ,bro i kana this one soso....story is like that wait for my friend at this disco pub at CCK call just the palce i think so but kana shhoot never turn up what the f.... since there already must well see any chance wah waited for nearly 2 hour than hook up this 28 years army girl look soso ... so offer to buy her a drink and talk cock and follow bu second drink fu... wasted 2 drink than must get back something TCSC for any while act blurr talk about sex wah lan a..hor seh liao she is into this man ..... later bring her back on the way go to sembawang park one corner and have heavy petting and she give me a bbbj than follow by giving her a good lick and fuck but difficult inside the car but dont care just ram only she moaning in pain or shiok also dont care liao 15min shoot out my loaf quickly sent her back and pretend nothing happen ..
any one want to exchange but look soso only short hair not very good in sex like newbies....
PM me if anyone want to change .

Porky123
27-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi bro,

So long no see as I was away for one month in reservist lah. Anyway, this is a little story from me. As usually inside the camp got to know all kind of bros there and as expected, talked about gal, soccer and cars. Okay let get to the main point.

My buddy who was in the sales line passed me one property agent tel. Told me to try as he dun have the time now. He getting marry lah. So last week when off duty, called her but never reply. Thought is another gone case. However next day at the shooting range waiting for my turn, my HP rang and guess wat, she called. I told her that i am looking for a flat to stay. Told her that I cannot talk long and will called her tonight to tell her in details. At night called her and TCSS with her for an hour before she told me that she will look out for me and revert to me ASAP.

Fast forward..... Called me on Monday on my way to lunch and told me that she has managed to locate one unit in the northern side of Singapore and wanted me to take a look. Said okay and arrange to meet up with her yesterday at City Hall.

Fast forward again. .....City Hall driveway1500hrs, did not see a single soul that fitted her description. So called her on her HP. Never pick up so I was thinking damm kenna put areroplane already. However just as I about to drive off, a lady appeared infront of my car.

Description freshy but tall in office wear. Lokking 7/10 and figure 7/10 .Not fat type. She claim that she was held up with something so come late. Anyway drive her to the said location.

Fast forward again. ..... Inside the apartment, the whole was empty and she claimed that I can take the whole place at $xxx. So continue to TCSS with her about discounting and so so. Then I start to be naughty and tried to be a bit hanky panky to her. To my surprise she did not retaliate and so waste no time to eat her. Her moaning was loud and shiok we finished the whole session in 15min shoot out my loaf quickly sent her back and pretend nothing happen ..

So any bros keen, pls PM me.

Ah Seng
27-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Hi bro,

So long no see as I was away for one month in reservist lah. Anyway, this is a little story from me. As usually inside the camp got to know all kind of bros there and as expected, talked about gal, soccer and cars. Okay let get to the main point.

My buddy who was in the sales line passed me one property agent tel. Told me to try as he dun have the time now. He getting marry lah. So last week when off duty, called her but never reply. Thought is another gone case. However next day at the shooting range waiting for my turn, my HP rang and guess wat, she called. I told her that i am looking for a flat to stay. Told her that I cannot talk long and will called her tonight to tell her in details. At night called her and TCSS with her for an hour before she told me that she will look out for me and revert to me ASAP.

Fast forward..... Called me on Monday on my way to lunch and told me that she has managed to locate one unit in the northern side of Singapore and wanted me to take a look. Said okay and arrange to meet up with her yesterday at City Hall.

Fast forward again. .....City Hall driveway1500hrs, did not see a single soul that fitted her description. So called her on her HP. Never pick up so I was thinking damm kenna put areroplane already. However just as I about to drive off, a lady appeared infront of my car.

Description freshy but tall in office wear. Lokking 7/10 and figure 7/10 .Not fat type. She claim that she was held up with something so come late. Anyway drive her to the said location.

Fast forward again. ..... Inside the apartment, the whole was empty and she claimed that I can take the whole place at $xxx. So continue to TCSS with her about discounting and so so. Then I start to be naughty and tried to be a bit hanky panky to her. To my surprise she did not retaliate and so waste no time to eat her. Her moaning was loud and shiok we finished the whole session in 15min shoot out my loaf quickly sent her back and pretend nothing happen ..

Wah....u must be a damn charming and gorgeous like George Clooney bro...............

and also u can FUCK like a RABBIT too.Bro Porky123:D ......................

Ah Seng
27-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Hi bro,

I want I want............ send me her contact leh................ I'm desperate getting fr u bro................ faster msg me. her contact plssssssssss:cool: ......

Gerald Tan
28-04-2006, 01:11 AM
So any bros keen, pls PM me.[/QUOTE]

Wow, bro..ur story super solid man...thanks..may I have the contact too? best regards

jac_h
28-04-2006, 08:06 PM
hihi to all bros here.. i'm jackie. new 2 e cheonging scene. can any kind hearted bros pass me sme flings or ONS contacts?? will post FR after trying. thanks....

Porky123
28-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi bros,

For bro who is keen pls PM me with your tel and I need to explain to you in detail how to go about it. Have passed to 2 of my bros (not from here) and they are unable to hook her. By the way, u dun have to be like Tom Cruise to tackle her. just need some sweet talk will do. As long as she is comfortable with you is okay. Guess bros here more the rule of ONS.

Fuckster
29-04-2006, 08:16 PM
hihi to all bros here.. i'm jackie. new 2 e cheonging scene. can any kind hearted bros pass me sme flings or ONS contacts?? will post FR after trying. thanks....

Zap u for asking free lunch

okano
10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
hi bro porky

im interested
can i hav their contacts??
many 10x bro!:)

seekfun
14-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

Yup i m interested...:)

Lao Digo
20-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi bro Pork123,
I am interested in the lobang. Can send the detaills to :[email protected].

Thax alot, :)

edvil
21-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi brudder,

everyone asking... i also wan... been out of this forum for sometime, looks like time to have some action here in sg.....:p

jac_h
22-06-2006, 12:09 PM
hihi can i have their contacts too?? thanks bros..

Hell_hunter
22-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Glad to join in the club.. n explore the fantasies... pm me brotherhood of SBF.. Thank your for ur effort :) :D

si3g
28-06-2006, 02:56 AM
bro pm u le keke
awaiting ur reply

:D :D

Porky123
07-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi all my dear bros,

Sorry if I missed you any of your PM as my INBOX is Full almost everyday.

Life is very fuuny with this group of bros here sharing their veiws and experience.

I would like to start a new threat here call sharing of your ONS experience and encounter.

The only rule is to make is sweet and short ok.

I will start the ball rolling by sharing my most recent sexperience.

About one week ago, I was approached by one insurance agent. While I was waiting for my friend in one of the underground train stations. Guess you know what I mean as they always set up their booth at such places. Her figure slightly on the meaty side but face was rather presentable. At first, she approached me to do survey and later asked me for my financial status and said wanted to intro a few plans for me. Told her I am in a rush and no time to talk so passed my tel to her. Two days later, she called me and wanted to meet me after work for a drink to further discuss about the plan she have drew up for me. Happened that it was a fridayt night so ask her to go drink and talk and she is okay. Fast forward, we started to talk dirty while drinking in the pub. Told her straight in her face that this places very easy to get ONS and she laughed. Guess what, she proposed to me that if I get any one of her recommended policy, she will go home with me. Counter proposed to her that I can intro a few of my friends to buy from her but ifsrt she got to treat me with 'something'. Went to a seclude spot and we did inside the car.

So any bros like to share theur encounter?

chai1020
07-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Bro i also wan to buy policy from her leh :D can pm me this insurance agent bo haha....thanks ar

KingEros
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
About one week ago, I was approached by one insurance agent. While I was waiting for my friend in one of the underground train stations. Guess you know what I mean as they always set up their booth at such places. Her figure slightly on the meaty side but face was rather presentable. At first, she approached me to do survey and later asked me for my financial status and said wanted to intro a few plans for me. Told her I am in a rush and no time to talk so passed my tel to her. Two days later, she called me and wanted to meet me after work for a drink to further discuss about the plan she have drew up for me. Happened that it was a fridayt night so ask her to go drink and talk and she is okay. Fast forward, we started to talk dirty while drinking in the pub. Told her straight in her face that this places very easy to get ONS and she laughed. Guess what, she proposed to me that if I get any one of her recommended policy, she will go home with me. Counter proposed to her that I can intro a few of my friends to buy from her but ifsrt she got to treat me with 'something'. Went to a seclude spot and we did inside the car.
First, I must commend you on your good fortune ... of all the girls that end up in bed with me, none started off from an insurance/investment roadshow. Then again, maybe I've always been waving them away ... the moment they even try approaching me. :D

Second, I'm sure many here have volunteered their numbers to you ... to be passed on to this insurance agent, in an attempt to HELP you fulfill your part of the bargain to her. Right?? :rolleyes:

ahtas
07-07-2007, 09:50 PM
bro porky123,can pass me the insurance agent number,i will up her post a FR for u.

luohan11
07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
bro porky123,can pass me the insurance agent number?:o

thks

Munks
08-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Well,heres how i got mine. She was an ex colleague of mine in my previous company. Malay/chinese mixed, not exactly a looker and shes a mother of 4. A week after she joined the coy, she needed a listening ear and dropped by my place. One thing led to another and we became f*ck buddies.

ady9913
08-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Hi bro....porky,

Can share-share the contact?

thank in a millions.......

Cheers

siokan
08-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Hi all my dear bros,

Sorry if I missed you any of your PM as my INBOX is Full almost everyday.

Life is very fuuny with this group of bros here sharing their veiws and experience.

I would like to start a new threat here call sharing of your ONS experience and encounter.

Bro porky123
How come u can get girl so easily. Really envy u.U must be a handsome hunk.

Porky123
08-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Well,heres how i got mine. She was an ex colleague of mine in my previous company. Malay/chinese mixed, not exactly a looker and shes a mother of 4. A week after she joined the coy, she needed a listening ear and dropped by my place. One thing led to another and we became f*ck buddies.

Thanks bro Munks for his contribution. Any other bros who like to share their encounter too?

:)

gnixer
08-07-2007, 05:29 PM
all so lucky , got such lobang...so envy

noob82
09-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Bro Porky,

Thumbs up for u... U r real good at dealing w girls.

Give me some pointers to clinch such good "deals" leh...:D

LoveThai
14-07-2007, 06:52 PM
i am interested to be in the the group too :)

fl_slayer
14-07-2007, 09:55 PM

yo porky is me ur brother fl_slayer can pm me ur number again have some ons for u again. cheers.:D

GodHand
15-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

Hi Bro Porky
Can pm the gals working in suntex and poly student. Thanks:D

Choon Niang
15-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Bro Porky,

pls PM me the contact.
Thanks, kam sia....

CHeers

Bruce-Sg
18-07-2007, 02:35 PM
this kind of things how to share ?

LoveThai
22-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Any bros got ONS contacts to trade? :) i got a few to trade.

alfa1983
22-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

Hi Bro Porky123,
do you think its possible if you can share some of the happenings with us? briefly? at least we know them in a way or another.

p.s. i have a few contacts, if you interested do PM me. :D

tsuchiya
25-07-2007, 01:34 PM
looks like long queue again!!!!!

ALI3N 4UNT3R
25-07-2007, 04:44 PM
I have contacts for exchange... some bros here can verify them... if interested to keep in touch , PM me then.

Offspring
25-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Anyone wanna share with me? I dont have contacts but i can up u 6 points. :D

Thank you for your pity on a loner. :p

alfa1983
26-07-2007, 12:49 AM
can some bro(s) share some brief stories just to get the balls rolling?
so far i have exchanged, none is genuine.
mine is the only genuine ones.

if those "genuine" ones, pls PM me.
I just need a FB.
Dont give me some fake number leading to some AP girls.
thanks.

littlesyt
26-07-2007, 03:48 AM
bro pm u le keke
awaiting ur reply

:D
POST No. #32 is on 28/06/2006 @ 02:56am

Hi all my dear bros,
Sorry if I missed you any of your PM as my INBOX is Full almost everyday...
...So any bros like to share theur encounter?
The next post which is POST No. #33 is on 07/07/2007 @ 12:38pm

Where have you been Bro Porky123 in this whole year!?
Finding your FB lobangs?
Re-live this thread again. :)

alfa1983
26-07-2007, 03:54 PM
To all BRO(s):
I have quite a handful of FB contacts.
Nonetheless, only a few is tested geuine.
Im no valentino, no time for all the girls i have.
Exchange at ya own risk.

However, pls dont use FL to xchange with me.
Got a bro with rep pt. of 15 or more did so.
A PRC FL. And i gave him a 18 yo local SYT.

Im only looking for a genuine FB, just to fulfill the sexual urge.
(as long as avg looks & bdy, even 28-32 is fine)
If i wants paid ones, i would rather examine myself first yah?
So those who have genuine horny FBs, just PM me.

Pls only PM me with a brief description of that FB.
And share your "story".
If these are not met, sry i will ignore your pm.
Thanks for reading.

silent_hunter
27-07-2007, 05:32 PM
SHARE leh... i do not have such contact. but trying to start my stock. Share leh..

alfa1983
27-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Fellow Bro(s);
i aint no valentino yah.
just an avg joe.
the "handful" contacts are all exchanged frm bro(s)
here.
So real or not, cannot say yah.
I only wish for exchange.
Seriously,alot of bro(s) ask me to spare,i dunnoe who to spare you.
yeah.
=)

gnixer
27-07-2007, 07:28 PM
one returns one another
good to share

parktrekker71
30-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks bro Munks for his contribution. Any other bros who like to share their encounter too?

:)

Hey Bro Porky,

How are you? We had some good exchange b4. I got some new contacts to exchange when you are ready keke

collin39
31-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Some brothers are disappointing.After sharing my contact never provide feedbacks.the empty promise of exchange don't mention also never provide FR.How disappointing

beachboii
01-08-2007, 01:44 AM
ONS is A fishing process....i say 1 more time...fishing= Being PATIENCE!!!!

those fuker who don;t understand what patience mean...go geylang and release yourself!!!

Fishing=patience=times=Money.

If you pass me a FL or a ugly big fat Ass ..sOrry i am not interested to exchange or neither do i have any to pass u.

parktrekker71
01-08-2007, 09:20 AM
ONS is A fishing process....i say 1 more time...fishing= Being PATIENCE!!!!

those fuker who don;t understand what patience mean...go geylang and release yourself!!!

Fishing=patience=times=Money.

If you pass me a FL or a ugly big fat Ass ..sOrry i am not interested to exchange or neither do i have any to pass u.

So agree with you.

You got PM. waiting for yours.

But one thing...depends on the fisherman's wants..
sometimes easy ones...sub standard...better ones needs lotsa time n effort. :x

So maybe we have to understand each other's needs before exchanging.
If the one i gave not to your standard, i got lotsa more :p

Sensory Sniper
01-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Totally agree tat ONS is a fishing process. Takes time.... I believe most of us whom managed to catch such fishes are sales ppl. To me, its a psychologically game and how I can close this sale... heehee

Phone numbers shared - the fish might come into my net but not yours, vis versa. Same like sales loh.... rejection is norm. They aren't FL!

tbs_smart
01-08-2007, 05:04 PM
bro can pm me too. thxs man!

soler6969
01-08-2007, 05:59 PM
hi bro porky..can pm me too??

beachboii
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Some fishes will need you to put the line long long ...let them swim...then after that u try...either it's snap shot or "Snap" the line broke...Timing is also issue.

By the way...i not interest in big fat ass =65kg and above.

acidz03577
02-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi BroPorky.
Can pm me the contacts to the gal working in Suntec.
Thanks.:)

kissbee
13-08-2007, 03:05 PM
You guys are so pathetic!

sassychap
13-08-2007, 04:07 PM
i got a milf 37yrs old FB.. any1 interested?

I'll instantly ignored those with 30pts + no rep power and below..

Interested in horny SYT FB.. :P

fake ones or FLs keep it yaself..don't bother to pm me..

itsabt6x
14-08-2007, 12:00 PM
hhmmm....tot ONS (One-Nite-Stand) is a hit & run kinda thingy. a heat-of-of-the-moment....wham-bang-thank-you-mam...:D

No repeats. No 2nd thoughts. No looking back. No further contact....if this is so....how to exchange????? :confused:

personally, i hv had afew such encounters...but true to my above opinion, didnt bother to exchange contacts nor wanted to, no matter how good she looks or how great the fuck was.....

juz my thoughts.....thanks!

Porky123
04-09-2007, 06:40 PM
hhmmm....tot ONS (One-Nite-Stand) is a hit & run kinda thingy. a heat-of-of-the-moment....wham-bang-thank-you-mam...:D

No repeats. No 2nd thoughts. No looking back. No further contact....if this is so....how to exchange????? :confused:

personally, i hv had afew such encounters...but true to my above opinion, didnt bother to exchange contacts nor wanted to, no matter how good she looks or how great the fuck was.....

Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

Porky123
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM

that right bro

snowcap
06-09-2007, 05:48 AM
porky , pm me . :D

starlightz
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM
hmmm... any bros can intro some FB to me? can PM me?

siaokia41
09-09-2007, 01:54 PM
basket this thread still alove
porky the last time u gave me the number
all call liaoz tio ganned one ...

Porky123
13-09-2007, 12:09 AM
basket this thread still alove
porky the last time u gave me the number
all call liaoz tio ganned one ...

Hi bros,

ONS is A fishing process....i say 1 more time...fishing= no guarantee sure can one.

PLS DUN EXPECT TO CALL UP THE GALS AND THEY WILL AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AT ONCE.

Pls know the rule of the game okay.

Just because you failed or kenna scolded by the gals doesn't mean the contacts I passed to you are faked.

Hope all the bros here can understand

spart
13-09-2007, 08:36 AM
porky..can intro me the poly gal ?

Porky123
13-09-2007, 09:09 AM
porky..can intro me the poly gal ?

Sorry me only go for exchange. No free Lunch please.

snowcap
13-09-2007, 06:28 PM

Got poly gal meh ? Share le . i also have some for you :D

beachboii
20-09-2007, 07:33 PM
anyone here know of this 19yrs old gal name tracy...Her real name is Amanda .

VERY Chatty on the phone...i really got no time to entertain her.
she can up easily lah...i was talking to her on the phone ...then after 15mins...i ask her if she want to go out....she ask me...Go Where?...I pause and then i say go to a quiet place lor....she say okie...

Well, this girl...if you got car...can easily up...she always talk about car la, what ferrari la...knn...i bluff her say i also got ferrari...book already must wait (Hahaha, wait ...wait long long for me maybe)...anyway use my "Lao pork " Car and pick her..

say we go Joo Chiat and find a "Quiet " place...i did not fuk her...just ask her to Bj For me..i am choosy about girl.....

Who want...?pass me some okie...but whoever pass me big fat hippo or small hippo...u better save it for yourself...i am not interested.

hotdick69
20-09-2007, 08:48 PM
beachboii.... interested leh.... PM :D

DeViL~CasNov@
23-09-2007, 03:20 AM
bro,

plz pm me ` thks

Cum Getter
23-09-2007, 07:31 AM
any bro like exchange?
me into married women...
got a few in friendster can up u..

Cum_Luver
23-09-2007, 09:37 AM
any bro like exchange?
me into married women...
got a few in friendster can up u..

Hello Fellow Cummer,

i believe u can get some here, a lot of bros hv these type of kaotao..
u surely will find some in SBF.

keeweenz
23-09-2007, 11:30 AM
hello porky,
i will be staying in spore pan pacific at suntec in two weeks time i want the suntec girl PM me at [email protected] please for details thanks a lot
jose

Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

Porky123
23-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Bro , got your pm le .. but no number le ... like that how ah ???

Hi bro,

pls leave me your tel and i will call you for the ons contacts

superchevy
25-09-2007, 07:28 PM

yes brother Porky if they want free lunch ask them to bring plate along ......:D

deskjet840
25-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Ya, used to have a few ONs contacts but none of it is from SBF few years ago. Recently know one 19 local gal from wholivenearyou. So Sorry double post bro..

deskjet840
25-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Ya, used to have a few ONs contacts but none of it is from SBF few years ago. Recently know one 19 local gal from wholivenearyou. She a horny gal....
Any bro wanna trade??

LoveThai
05-10-2007, 11:53 AM
i have a few new contacts in hand now. PM me for exchange :)

tertham
05-10-2007, 03:48 PM
I personally have one to share with all of you guys...

She is hot, a nurse as well as very cute.

PM me to get the number.

tertham
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I do have one to share or exchange.
A nurse, very hot and good on bed.
Non-stop for 4 time with her before.
Very skilled nurse. Can request to wear nurse wear too.

PM me to get the details.

tertham
05-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone,

tertham
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone,

antehner
19-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Ok I traded one of my ONS contact with deskjet bro and I din get any contacts from him in return,Its been like a month already.So hope other bros please be kind and dont get any free lunch from here =)

typhoon_wang
20-10-2007, 06:38 PM
hi bro can you pm me back with contact no.?

Brodie
22-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Wa me wanna too PM me

Brodie
22-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I m keen anyone wanna share PM me thankshi bro can you pm me back with contact no.?

Woofie
24-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi Bros,

I came into contact with a cabin crew lately from a club. Takes me time to get her. Wild one. She is a foreigner based in SG for the airline. Willing to exchange but there's no 100% sure cos it takes time n efforts and depending she likes u or not. Pls PM for exchange. no need to give me urs first till i feel comfortable to give u. But pls let me know wat r u using to exchange. Thanks. Cheers.

Rgds

yelnats
25-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Wow bro .. a air stewadss u mean ??

KINGor75
25-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi everyone,

u got 4 nurses to share or u post it 4 times?

deskjet840
25-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi bro, Please refrain of passing any contacts to me in your first pm and expect me to trade mine. i very sure once my KT reach this forum, the girl will get shock of her life and her will nos will start circulated.

I had recieve quite a nos of request to exchange mine, but some bro had dissapear after i ask them a few questions about their arrival of their ONS KT.

No offend to any brothers in SBF but let us trade in a fair manner.

Bro antehner, please check ur pm, i sorry for the very late reply.

Cheersss:)

deskjet840
25-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Ok I traded one of my ONS contact with deskjet bro and I din get any contacts from him in return,Its been like a month already.So hope other bros please be kind and dont get any free lunch from here =)

Bro, please clear ur pm. It full.

Happy2000
25-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Bro, I'm willing to trade. I've got a fair-looking NYP student but a bit big-boned. Interested ?

michael_368
26-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Bros,

I have received alot fake contacts or FL nums pls dont pass to me!
We are here to exhange geniue ONS contacts.

As my FB is an ONs girl, i have to control number of guys to call her . Else she will get shocked and might change nums.
i will only pass out contacts to 2 to 3 bros after i verify your exchange ONs contacts.
I will pass it out slowly by monthly.. Now, at this stage of verifying exchange contact, only 1 bro get her contact.
So any bros have geniue ONS and wish to exchange pls pm . tks

Woofie
26-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Yes Bro, U are dead rite! :D

Wow bro .. a air stewadss u mean ??

bratwurst_dick
26-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Bros,

I have received alot fake contacts or FL nums pls dont pass to me!
We are here to exhange geniue ONS contacts.

As my FB is an ONs girl, i have to control number of guys to call her . Else she will get shocked and might change nums.
i will only pass out contacts to 2 to 3 bros after i verify your exchange ONs contacts.
I will pass it out slowly by monthly.. Now, at this stage of verifying exchange contact, only 1 bro get her contact.
So any bros have geniue ONS and wish to exchange pls pm . tks

i also have afew gers to exchange.already exchanged with bro gentleman. any other sincere bros wanna exchange?:)

LoveThai
28-10-2007, 07:56 AM
PM me to Exchange. :)

tt2222
22-11-2007, 03:16 PM
bro, can i have the nurse details. thanks...

AF004
22-11-2007, 08:25 PM
U guys got so many exchange for ONS. Too bad i don't have any to share. Anyone can help me?

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:27 AM
actually from my humble piece of advice, ONS is a matter of skill and luck, can exchange but keep discreet, pass ons to 2 guy at a time period of a week, thats safer than bombarding the ons contact.....through my sexperience in sammyboy and ONSes

milffella
24-11-2007, 03:33 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=38855&highlight=milffella

snowcap
24-11-2007, 10:04 AM
PM sent :D

milffella
24-11-2007, 04:59 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=38855&highlight=milffella

for exchange only...ONS

JasperKing
25-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Bros, Here I am a 1.83M , strong but not fat single man,26 Y o..

Anyone got good ONS contact? please PM me.

Sorry I am only one man. I do not have girls on hand...

Please help!

lawyer@
30-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi brother porky,

I am very new to this site and I an asking for a favour if you can pass me one good ONS for me to try on. I am willing to return a big favour to you if you can help me this time round. Thanks.

lawyer@
30-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi bros,

I am new here and I guess what is a better will to come into this big family is by sharing and exchaning right. However I do not have any gals in hand to pass to you now. But I promise you will return a big favour to you once I lay my hand in ur gals.

44mm
30-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi bros,

I am new here and I guess what is a better will to come into this big family is by sharing and exchaning right. However I do not have any gals in hand to pass to you now. But I promise you will return a big favour to you once I lay my hand in ur gals.

No free lunch in this world dude.

lawyer@
01-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Hi bros here,

The purpose of writing this thread is to say my gratitude to bro porky for introduction 2 ONS contacts to me. Contrast to what many brothers said here I found that some bros here are really helpful and take care of new birds like us. Please, I ma just writing to say a big Thank You to porky and dun bother to ask me for the contacts that porky have given me. I have also no intention to get him in any problem, therefore please refrain from pm him for oNS. Thanks.

I will write a short summary if I mananged to bonk the two gals.

44mm
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi bros here,

The purpose of writing this thread is to say my gratitude to bro porky for introduction 2 ONS contacts to me. Contrast to what many brothers said here I found that some bros here are really helpful and take care of new birds like us. Please, I ma just writing to say a big Thank You to porky and dun bother to ask me for the contacts that porky have given me. I have also no intention to get him in any problem, therefore please refrain from pm him for oNS. Thanks.

I will write a short summary if I mananged to bonk the two gals.

I will wait for your FR soon. Shall camp here and look see look see here.

I very keen to know also.

Porky123
03-01-2008, 07:35 PM
No Comment

NeoGuy
14-01-2008, 05:09 PM

Hi bro Ponky,
Care to share :)

LoveThai
15-01-2008, 12:31 AM
PM me for Latest Fling Exchange :)

kildy
23-01-2008, 02:33 AM
I'm kinda new here, yupps, I am new here. I would love to join the group, I'm inexperienced( still a virgin ), would hope to indulge in these social activities. Hopefully would receive guidance from fellow forum-ers

LionGuy
24-01-2008, 01:21 PM
can i have the priviledge to join the groupp plz?
i would greatly appreciate any help :)

Fuckster
26-01-2008, 04:12 PM
I do have 1 to exchange but fleshy type, those interested pm me to exchange:)

Hondarvf
28-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I have a single mum with 3 kids contact number...super horny and will entertain you like there's no tomorrow...Too bad can only come out at night wen children is sleeping....those interested to trade pm me

crypster
30-01-2008, 12:40 AM
I have a single mum with 3 kids contact number...super horny and will entertain you like there's no tomorrow...Too bad can only come out at night wen children is sleeping....those interested to trade pm me

wah 3 kids she eithe rgot tummy liao or a milf?

weisianz
30-01-2008, 12:58 AM

wah.. if it's milf, i am interested wor... but not ba ba type hor

antehner
02-02-2008, 01:41 AM
ok i have tried some exchanges in here last year and sadly i have to say i got these outcome
1.fake numbers
2.just come random girl's number u jack off from your hp
3.the ON's appearance does not match what bro said
4.inbox spam,especially those looking for free lunch

so now i only trade with my friends etc.:(

lawyer@
02-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi all bros here,

I hope that you all can retrain from pm to bro Proky as he told that on average he got about 80+ mails a day. He will not pass any ons tel for the time being. Hope all the bros understand.

lawyer@
15-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi bros,

So sorry for the late reply. I was forbidden by bro Porky to post in details what I have encounter with the gals as he have recieved too many people pm to him.

However as promised by him, he allowed my to trade with bros here for ONS. Pls note that it is only for trading and not FOC. Thanks

Duded
12-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I have some contacts,i just pm some of the bro about the detail.But no number is given yet,so yeah don't come pm me for number unless i pm you.Or unless you got real number to exchange,I got cheated at least 3 times.

delman
12-03-2008, 01:57 AM
sigh...more and more scammers on the forums nowadays... i also been cheated al ot of times....

u3ishingu
17-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Dear bros,

I am nw very pissed off with the a certain guy here, ask mi 2 add him on msn,

den he gave mi 2 fake numbers in turn taking my real numbers.

Confronted him and still act like its my fault.

YOU know who u are!

VanHouten
17-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I have some contacts,i just pm some of the bro about the detail.But no number is given yet,so yeah don't come pm me for number unless i pm you.Or unless you got real number to exchange,I got cheated at least 3 times.sigh...more and more scammers on the forums nowadays... i also been cheated al ot of times....
Can't be helped. I think really have to meet up first, then do exchange of contact later. Based on mutual trust.
Hi bros,So sorry for the late reply. ...he allowed my to trade with bros here for ONS. Pls note that it is only for trading and not FOC. Thanks
So sad, when people abuse and just want to have free xxxk. :(

xmithrax
19-03-2008, 08:55 AM
im interested to join the group but im new :(

Duded
19-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Dear bros,

YOU know who u are!

Tell us his nick bro,so we wouldn't fall victim to him too!

Can't be helped. I think really have to meet up first, then do exchange of contact later. Based on mutual trust.

So sad, when people abuse and just want to have free xxxk. :(

True i think we have to do that next time.

Anyway the contacts i have,i have not up them.My bro up them before tho,so yeah after msning with one of the guys here i decided i will not exchange a non proved contact.And i hope the other guy who contact me will do the same for your non proved contact too.

shenlong
23-03-2008, 06:41 PM
some pointers for new bros, maybe it's better to post some details like stats so that we have a better picture. Trade fairly mar... :D

KEN_LEON
24-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Hmm... sounds interesting. How can we link-up then?

superchevy
24-03-2008, 07:31 PM
must beware and careful when dealing i pass 2 contact no return...:mad:

crypster
24-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Dear bros,

YOU know who u are!

beware tat all i can say... i warn b4...

patnoon
26-03-2008, 01:53 PM
i got a milf 37yrs old FB.. any1 interested?

I'll instantly ignored those with 30pts + no rep power and below..

Interested in horny SYT FB.. :P

fake ones or FLs keep it yaself..don't bother to pm me..

I am interested, send the conatct to me at [email protected], thanks

LoveThai
30-03-2008, 09:18 PM
I do have 1 on hand now. PM me.

VanHouten
30-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I do have 1 on hand now. PM me.
Die lah...Your mailbox will get flooded. So sorry for you but get prepared.

gdmilo
01-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi bro

Wuld appreciate if u can pm me their contact numbers. How 2 tell them where i got their numbers?

Tks! :)

CyberSaintz
03-04-2008, 01:17 AM
hi bro .. u can try any combination of 8 numbers ... if u r lucky .. u will get one :D

Dedgen
04-04-2008, 12:25 AM
any bro got malay chick ONS for exchange?? i got a chinese chick here..:D

BigCK
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Dear brothers,
i never had a " Fling " or Ons in my whole life.:o Hope you guys can take me in and show me few ropes & guidence.

ivan078
16-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Dear bros,

i'm quite new here so i hope to get some experiences here, any bro kind enough to pass some contacts plz? will try get some by myself too and post them to u in return. thanks bros.

crypster
16-04-2008, 01:20 AM
before u know it your pts might be gone...

nothing is free blame it on those who took it and just keep quiet even what they promise to contribute back... like what you say...

try harder ask for free meal... u might get... really u will fat and ugly that no one wan or even a "hybrid":eek:

beyond the sky
16-04-2008, 04:40 AM
Never had a pickup or ONS before in my life!
many to learn from seniors here

ivan078
16-04-2008, 11:15 AM
well, i'm not asking the bros here to give me, just that i have no luck, that's all, but once i have some gals for ONS, i will share with those bros who r willing to share with me. But in hand, i have 6 FL's, 1 filopino and 1 ex-fling. see if u guys interested lor.

crypster
16-04-2008, 07:34 PM
well, i'm not asking the bros here to give me, just that i have no luck, that's all, but once i have some gals for ONS, i will share with those bros who r willing to share with me. But in hand, i have 6 FL's, 1 filopino and 1 ex-fling. see if u guys interested lor.

why ex-fling now more contact? where u know her from?

goatee33
18-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi if u interested Pm me... Some of mine are always hungry.Exchange only pls n weight control not above 58 pls.

141penang
18-04-2008, 11:44 AM
hi to all taikos...

i a newbie here,a chinese from penang.

i need some contact to ONS.
hope u all can help me...
im a fresh junior who just start to cheong....

cus currently i dont hv any contact to exchange or share.
if i got i dont mind to share....
i only got OKT number nia...

really hope all the chengster can help me....

please....

can contact with me by PM or Email. [email protected]

thnks for all taiko who view or reply the post.

poop_ant
20-04-2008, 04:57 PM
This porky123 is a number leecher..
Dun get cheated... mother fu**ker

superchevy
22-04-2008, 07:45 PM

bro why so work up ...u kana from him whole sale is it...... or get cheated from him .... ons sharing is like that wan many here are cheater too......
some are selfish wan take and keep theirs.

crypster
23-04-2008, 06:59 PM
yar man.. there are lots of cheaters here... if u are trading with them u gonna accept the fact.. i do not wan to post their nick but if you wan can pte me i can give u the list of cheaters how have given me fake contact.

btw i consolidate them.. and some even forget they cheated me can you imagine that? and still have the cheeks to ask to trade with me...

superchevy
23-04-2008, 07:35 PM
yar man.. there are lots of cheaters here... if u are trading with them u gonna accept the fact.. i do not wan to post their nick but if you wan can pte me i can give u the list of cheaters how have given me fake contact.

btw i consolidate them.. and some even forget they cheated me can you imagine that? and still have the cheeks to ask to trade with me...

as you requested i agree with u so up u.......:)

ru-ney
24-04-2008, 03:06 PM
hey bros i have one gal to exchange... freaking horny all my friends have tried her before... 3-some, 4-some, void decks, doggy all kinds... message me if ya interested... she's not exactly a looker though...

OnlyONS
28-04-2008, 06:15 AM
you bro how to win your trust? :D

yashirob
03-05-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm kinda new here, yupps, I am new here. I would love to join the group, I'm inexperienced( still a virgin ), would hope to indulge in these social activities. Hopefully would receive guidance from fellow forum-ers

hi bros, i'm new like kildy, virgin too. just here to learn more. if u guys have any pointers, pls guide me along too. :o

lawyer@
03-05-2008, 08:41 PM

Ha Ha! This bro must be kena from bro Porky right?? ... Well I am not trying to side anyone here but from what I know, bro Porky do give out real and geniune ONS tel to bros here and I believe quite a lot of bros here can justify that.

I agreed that sometimes porky will act a bit arrogant as he dislikes bros when exchanging ons contacts with him either are too pushy (means want those ONS that 100 % can up one) or too demanding (likes look must be 8.5 and above and figure super good).

If he encounters such bro, he will just cut him off even if they voluntary to give out their tels to him first.

For me I personally got quite a few sticks from him when I started to deal with him but come to think of it, so far the tel he passes the me are all workable.

So all bros here, maybe we should be more open minded and treat this as just an information gathering side rather than come in here with high expectation with the exchanges.

Hope this will shed some light on all the misunderstood.

lonely_12kev
05-05-2008, 01:10 PM
hey bros i have one gal to exchange... freaking horny all my friends have tried her before... 3-some, 4-some, void decks, doggy all kinds... message me if ya interested... she's not exactly a looker though...

bro how to contect ur GAL?? PM ME THKS

knownl
05-05-2008, 11:11 PM
any girls to share? am new here. a young student too. do they mind? thanks 4 any bros who pm me with their num.

knownl
05-05-2008, 11:21 PM
am a young student here dun mind if there is any girl? pm me wit their nums thx

sexyboy29
08-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Can PM me the contacts? I want the poly girl. Thanks

danesy
11-05-2008, 05:31 AM
hey bros,

Im new here and Im not cheating for any contacts and I have to admit I dont have any contacts to share with you guys now cause Im new to these.. but in the future if I have any I will share here..

so any guys who willing to share some with me?

thanks lot and appreciate =D

sgktvlover
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
This is my invitation. we meet up and exchange ONS GIRL.
.. with pic and no pic..
after that if you wanna join our group to cheong.. please do welcome..

our destination..

orchard (japanese or korean ktv or pub)
Joo chiat (vietnamese girl young syt)
Dragon Fly.(sjps)

jaded
12-05-2008, 02:58 AM
This is my invitation. we meet up and exchange ONS GIRL.
.. with pic and no pic..
after that if you wanna join our group to cheong.. please do welcome..

our destination..

orchard (japanese or korean ktv or pub)
Joo chiat (vietnamese girl young syt)
Dragon Fly.(sjps)

i would be interested in joining u guys for a session or 2 at SJPS. Just went down DF on wed and saw quite a few lookers but mostly in grps with guys... Powerhse have quite a few syts as well. maybe we can go there fish sometimes :rolleyes:

bonk_syt
18-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I salute you all brudder for all the good stuff and good post. :cool:

turty008
19-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Hey doods!

someone share some pointers for getting ONS?
gotta get some and i could start with the exchange!

regards,
Turt

turty008
19-05-2008, 07:38 PM
hey doods!

someone share some pointers to getting ONS?
gotta start getting some so i could join the exchange =D

Regards,
Turt

crypster
19-05-2008, 10:56 PM
one more senior bro who cheats...
fucker who just give u any gal number and say he tried which he didnt...

beware
spxxxx635

psp1000
21-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Some bro very funny , wanna share but yet cheat hai...dunno what to say. If dun have just say dun have lor, one day u will find one to share or exchange with us de ok..

I have one staying at Toa Payoh, know her from chatline...ONS and horny girl, any bro wanna share or exchange ONS? PM me...

Jimmy69
22-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Bro care to share?

Daiso
22-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Can share with me?

goatee33
23-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Hey newbies or pointless members, if you willing to give ur colluges number or classmate, ex gf up for exchange i belive it's better then giving a fling for exchange. Cause fling mostly 5/10 or overweight. I got some for exchange but if u willing to give me detail and any mention above. We deal even if you are new.

Fart
05-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro psp1000 care to share wif me? tnks

Xfactor
05-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Ha Ha! This bro must be kena from bro Porky right?? ... Well I am not trying to side anyone here but from what I know, bro Porky do give out real and geniune ONS tel to bros here and I believe quite a lot of bros here can justify that.

I agreed that sometimes porky will act a bit arrogant as he dislikes bros when exchanging ons contacts with him either are too pushy (means want those ONS that 100 % can up one) or too demanding (likes look must be 8.5 and above and figure super good).

If he encounters such bro, he will just cut him off even if they voluntary to give out their tels to him first.

For me I personally got quite a few sticks from him when I started to deal with him but come to think of it, so far the tel he passes the me are all workable.

So all bros here, maybe we should be more open minded and treat this as just an information gathering side rather than come in here with high expectation with the exchanges.

Hope this will shed some light on all the misunderstood.

I communicated well with Bro Porky as well. In fact he given me few contacts which i told him i do not need it at all. I shared 3 contacts with him & ofcos not all work out well. (need time & effort) I told him, only when he get to bonk on my contacts then i will need him to pass me his contact.

Only 2 rules i requested from him,
1) He cannot share my contacts with anyone as i do not wish my contact change their numbers or become stressful with their lives due to answering funny phone calls or even affecting their jobs

2) Field reports- i find it trilling to know how my FB get laid by bros here.

In all, no issues between me & Porky.

jason.8987
07-06-2008, 12:51 PM
hi hi bro, can i ask , do they drink anot ? at is their age ? anyway pls send the contact pls ? maybe i'll like it. thks, [email protected]

wat2woopee
10-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Hi bros,

Wait lor....:rolleyes:
(But I promise you will return a big favour to you once I lay my hand in ur gals)
Yr hands got gold huh? Big favour, Dream on.....

HumpBackOak
14-06-2008, 11:59 PM
somehow end up.. bulk of the thread is people asking for a free ride =/

lawyer@
02-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi bro Porky,

Thanks for the contacts. CHeer!

Ben225111
14-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Sigh.... hw i wish i haf some Fling or FB to exchange... reading through n drooling is a sad thing..... tied up by work, school. n OC leave mi no time go scan new 1.... Sob..... :(

desmond8999
14-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Please PM me. I'm working at Park Mall.

Desmond - 96436141

Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

davidsin
14-01-2009, 01:06 PM
can pm me the contact ? we can exchange if u keen.

wikichua
14-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

pm me please... please

wikichua
14-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me
can i have their contact

LostALau
14-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Zap u for asking free lunch

Bro Fuckster, Bro Jac-h is a newbie, don't know the rules of the game, no need to be so harsh to him what. Why must nip the flower in the bud. If u don't like it, just give him the number to one of the police stations and let him talk to the policewoman lor.

LoveThai
14-01-2009, 11:08 PM
anyone have any fling to Exchange, Please PM me ;)

sacs
14-01-2009, 11:31 PM
anyone have any fling to Exchange, Please PM me ;)

u got pm! hahaha

kongmalikong
15-01-2009, 08:41 PM
If getting sex were to be so easy...there won't be a sammyboy forum liao... lol

rapist
16-01-2009, 10:42 AM
I got one MILF here 32 yo... stay Toa Payoh... I am only giving to 1 person only..

PM me if you interested... but i will also check your reputation b4 i give you...

Untill you up her successfully already then u consider to give me your gal contact.

;)

If you are a loser, please dun bother to pm me....

rapist
18-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I got one MILF here 32 yo... stay Toa Payoh... I am only giving to 1 person only..

PM me if you interested... but i will also check your reputation b4 i give you...

Untill you up her successfully already then u consider to give me your gal contact.

;)

If you are a loser, please dun bother to pm me....

To those who had pm me... thanks for your spontaneous effort... i had passed the MILF contact to "LoveThai" ... So that is it... currently awaiting for his good news...

I have another local MILF who charge.. so i never up her... cos i dun like to pay...

If want, i can pass you her number.... But i heard she is slutty... as usual just pm me for her contact... but the free one really no more... thanks.

UltraSeven
18-01-2009, 02:09 PM
To those who had pm me... thanks for your spontaneous effort... i had passed the MILF contact to "LoveThai" ... So that is it... currently awaiting for his good news...

I have another local MILF who charge.. so i never up her... cos i dun like to pay...

If want, i can pass you her number.... But i heard she is slutty... as usual just pm me for her contact... but the free one really no more... thanks.

how much? looks rating?

BigBoy2
19-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Yep if its not too costly and if she is good, in terms of body and in bed..... Can I sign up? many thanks.

BB2

desmond8999
19-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi,

I am interested, please give me the contact.

Email: [email protected]

Nakata6
20-01-2009, 12:54 AM
wow... really admire you snr bros.. how does one do it.. Everytime I go chiong, always go home empty handed.. beat my own aeroplane till no tml ;)

can buy gals drinks till pocket big big hole, still no honey.. haha.. you guys are good.. know how to bait the fish ..

*clap* *clap*

Mature ladies no hook, can't even imagine hooking a poly gal.. haha, only in my fat dreams :p

Good jobs, love reading such post :)

rapist
20-01-2009, 01:05 AM
wow... really admire you snr bros.. how does one do it.. Everytime I go chiong, always go home empty handed.. beat my own aeroplane till no tml ;)

can buy gals drinks till pocket big big hole, still no honey.. haha.. you guys are good.. know how to bait the fish ..

*clap* *clap*

Mature ladies no hook, can't even image hooking a poly gal.. haha

Good jobs, love reading such post :)

Actually this Toa Payoh MILF, i fuck her for quite a while liao .. then i decide to let go. .. I am still struggling with my emotion... everytime i feel that i want to change to be a better man and not fuck her anymore... but my hormones always play me out..
So this time round, i decide to let her go thru this channel....

Hope it can help me a bit... sigh...

journeys
20-01-2009, 03:24 AM
hey bro i'm also interested.... but i'm a newbie here also... so how to contact u? msn???

rapist
20-01-2009, 09:18 AM
To all those bro who cannot be bothered to read previous reply...

I had already given the Toa Payoh MILF to "LoveThai" and i only give to one person!!!

Stop sending me pm that are related to Toa Payoh anymore....

Unless you want the other MILF who charge..... this MILF told me her charges before... but i forgot liao ... if you really keen to know.. just pm me for her number and ask yourself....

I repeat...: NO MORE TOA PAYOH ALREADY!!!

rapist
20-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Ok...
I just know another young girl who charge blowjob at $80... sound too ex to me...
so instead i am helping her ... She only blow in car.. so i think can forget hotel...

her height is 170cm... 50kg... and is 19 years old...

I got review her msn pic... not bad... quite chio ...

So if you keen kindly pm me... (Out of the sudden i became her unpaid OKT) hehe ...

2thousand8
20-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok...
I just know another young girl who charge blowjob at $80... sound too ex to me...
so instead i am helping her ... She only blow in car.. so i think can forget hotel...

Bro, i like SYT too. Her service include FJ ?

whycare
20-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Got this 33yrs old lady staying in macpherson from chatline. Wonder any bros here have tried her b4? ;) She work at orchard area. Up her at ECP. :)

tryherout
20-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Got this 33yrs old lady staying in macpherson from chatline. Wonder any bros here have tried her b4? ;) She work at orchard area. Up her at ECP. :)

did you pay? never heard before...

WhymeLOR
20-01-2009, 03:36 PM

Is her names Irene & her contact end with 8++++232 ?

Man of Tiger
20-01-2009, 04:18 PM

Which chatline and wats her name???

wolf2305
20-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Ok...

So if you keen kindly pm me... (Out of the sudden i became her unpaid OKT) hehe ...

Bro can PM me the contacts ?

LeManz
20-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Ok...

Is this for real?? :confused:

If so then PM me the contact and photo and I'll verify..............:D

superchevy
20-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone keen can PM me

bro porky ...... any goodies lately care to share .... if yes than PM me.

jon2000sg
21-01-2009, 02:58 AM

yo Bros, which chatlines you guys go to ?

hope someone can enlighten me ?

many thanks !!! :o

lizhen
21-01-2009, 10:09 AM
any guys hav any ons ger to share??/ msg me thanks..

Wikipenis
21-01-2009, 12:10 PM
You guys so stud
I don't have such luck. Used to be F buddy with my sexy ex-gf cause her new bf cant give her orgasm. But ever since she is married we never contact anymore :(

Now I just pay for bonks with WLs :o

Fighter
21-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Any kind bros can share the contacts? Thanks in advance!:)

Nakata6
21-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Any kind bros can share the contacts? Thanks in advance!:)

bro fighter, think its only based on exchange contacts..

guess we just have to somehow learn were to find ons.. :o

Fighter
21-01-2009, 05:12 PM
bro fighter, think its only based on exchange contacts..

guess we just have to somehow learn were to find ons.. :o

Ya... bo bian lor. If I managed to find one I wont forget u. keke... :D

forgetful
21-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok...

Be warned that this "girl" use to stay in CCK (friendsters says woodlands though), and is a ladyboy/crossdresser.

To think this rapist still dare says he is getting pissed with me for asking for more info. :mad:
I hope you remember my nick well eh :rolleyes:

Gspot!
22-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Porky, can pm me the poly student contact. Thanks :)

stephenL
22-01-2009, 01:14 PM
well, my wife also got ons from irc guys...infact 3 times wif diff guys

jon2000sg
22-01-2009, 01:38 PM

you not angry meh ... ???

LoveThai
22-01-2009, 02:10 PM
ya lo, you not angry? how you come to know about it?

drahcir
22-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Wow. Bro. Seem like ur marriage is on the rock.

Aloysius777
24-01-2009, 10:45 AM

How did you know? She confessed or u engaged PI ? It's take a big heart for this. My wifey is like a dead log on bed.. Damn Sianz....

Beside the budgets goodies, any brothers here can pm me some goodies ONS contacts for this CNY? Do not mind treat u guys for drinks....

rapist
24-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Be warned that this "girl" use to stay in CCK (friendsters says woodlands though), and is a ladyboy/crossdresser.

To think this rapist still dare says he is getting pissed with me for asking for more info. :mad:
I hope you remember my nick well eh :rolleyes:

Wah... you so power ar.. i don't even have her friendster account.. you have ar... show lar...

I only provide tel number.. just like any other bro ask for...

Give you number still want msn... . .. am i not piss... who do you think you are to have a special privilege than other bros here...
Everyone got the same number like yours.. you are the only one kind ask msn ... .. Be contented la...

forgetful
25-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Wah... you so power ar.. i don't even have her friendster account.. you have ar... show lar...

I only provide tel number.. just like any other bro ask for...

Give you number still want msn... . .. am i not piss... who do you think you are to have a special privilege than other bros here...
Everyone got the same number like yours.. you are the only one kind ask msn ... .. Be contented la...

I am not power, i was given the web address by the contact owner itself.
Friendster - ?Touch My Tainted Soul? (http://profiles.friendster.com/46844501)

I am not privileged nor expected to be spoon fed.
Had never demanded nor had i bugged you for extra information. I can accept a "No" for an answer. But you have to give a really f up reply. :rolleyes: I was contemplating to up your points for the contact or deduct you for being unpleasant, but your reply really irked me and i chose to deduct your points. If you had replied like what you had done now, i would have certainly chose to have upped you instead, regardless of how the contact turns out, for the spirit of sharing.

Anyway one man's meat is another man's poison, not one to judge one's preference, i have informed of possible danger.

I do not wish to carry on an argument over the CNY period, so cheers and have fun.

blastto
26-01-2009, 03:02 PM
hey bro since im new here too..let me hav it..im very keen..

craftman
28-01-2009, 03:15 AM
i hav 2 contacts tat i hav ONS few years back (known the from clubbing)but we nv keep in touch already. For those who interested to exchange can PMs me.

Pls do not provide me FLs etc... Only local girls.

caster123
28-01-2009, 02:03 PM
hi can msg me the the hp no for the poly student too.

jerry251083
28-01-2009, 04:37 PM
hi bro,
able to share the contact of the 2 gals???very interested in them.

desmond8999
28-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Bro,

Could please share with them that I'm 28, Male, Singaporean.

If possible, ask them to PM me at [email protected]

redmonk
06-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi bros,

I am a US Expat with and ONS to share.. The rule is you also must be an expat and willing to share your ONS.. My ONS likes expat guys and looking for something more steady.. I am too busy for her.. She is pretty, working professional, local Singaporean.. Under different circumstances, I would keep her..

Sorry local brothers..

RedMonk

rivergame
07-02-2009, 04:02 AM
Bro, pls pm me contact. thks

Terrine
07-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Any ONS gals to share?

xpple3
15-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I am not power, i was given the web address by the contact owner itself.
Friendster - ?Touch My Tainted Soul? (http://profiles.friendster.com/46844501)

I am not privileged nor expected to be spoon fed.
Had never demanded nor had i bugged you for extra information. I can accept a "No" for an answer. But you have to give a really f up reply. :rolleyes: I was contemplating to up your points for the contact or deduct you for being unpleasant, but your reply really irked me and i chose to deduct your points. If you had replied like what you had done now, i would have certainly chose to have upped you instead, regardless of how the contact turns out, for the spirit of sharing.

Anyway one man's meat is another man's poison, not one to judge one's preference, i have informed of possible danger.

I do not wish to carry on an argument over the CNY period, so cheers and have fun.
thx for sharing. will look out this gal.
btw, any bro got ons lobang do intro to me. still very news. gan sia.

alwaysfunboy
20-02-2009, 06:08 PM
got a few contacts that I will give to only one bro. If interested pls pm fast. Thks

Gspot!
21-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Haha give it to me bro alwaysfunboy. =]

horny_mate
24-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi bros

I'm very keen on exchanging ONS contacts. Provide me with yours and I'll provide you with mine :) Currently have 3 active contacts.

Cheers

Grabber
07-03-2009, 12:52 AM
I am keen too.. Any ONS to share to fill up my free time slots? :P

uberman
08-03-2009, 05:42 AM
hey bros got any ons contact to share?

michael_368
08-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Am keen too! any for exchange,,, thanks

V123
08-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Please PM with contact for exchange

parasite
21-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi Bros, I'm new here and i'm veri keen on the ons...
can pm me their contact...
Thanks...

ranking
22-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Bros, I'm new here and i'm veri keen on the ons...
can pm me their contact...
Thanks...Do u hav any for exchange?

blubby
22-03-2009, 07:40 PM
i have contact to share pm me :D

collin39
22-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Think me sick of sharing contacts becos so far no FR and no sharing but let me share how I get my ONS

Firstly, through friendster site or those local dating sites, then later project yourself as a graduate, christian and looking for marriage and long term relationship. Next you need to tell them you have a great job like aircraft engineer, doctor, lawyer or accountant. NO need to drive a car or spend alot of money on them. The key about ONS is feeling not money. All these factors will create that environment for feeling.

:)You need to have a have a great listening ears and should have no problem chatting with girls at a comfortable level.usually I met them at nice quiet bars in hotels and buy them drinks. the moment they are relax, you can slowly hold their hands and said they are the most beautiful women you have ever seen and wish to marry them. When they let you hold their hands, it is a sign that you can give them a good bye kiss when sending them off.

The nest meeting, just being along a condom.I even tried 2 virgins on my second dates. And they are teachers and highly educated and religious.not pretty but with damned big boobs one is C cup and the other is E cup.

There is really alot of lonely women on the internet...:)brothers so long you are willing to give time and feeling ONS is no problem. It is more fun getting yourself than just taking numbers from people.:)

brandonheat
22-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Think me sick of sharing contacts becos so far no FR and no sharing but let me share how I get my ONS

Firstly, through friendster site or those local dating sites, then later project yourself as a graduate, christian and looking for marriage and long term relationship. Next you need to tell them you have a great job like aircraft engineer, doctor, lawyer or accountant. NO need to drive a car or spend alot of money on them. The key about ONS is feeling not money. All these factors will create that environment for feeling.

:)You need to have a have a great listening ears and should have no problem chatting with girls at a comfortable level.usually I met them at nice quiet bars in hotels and buy them drinks. the moment they are relax, you can slowly hold their hands and said they are the most beautiful women you have ever seen and wish to marry them. When they let you hold their hands, it is a sign that you can give them a good bye kiss when sending them off.

The nest meeting, just being along a condom.I even tried 2 virgins on my second dates. And they are teachers and highly educated and religious.not pretty but with damned big boobs one is C cup and the other is E cup.

There is really alot of lonely women on the internet...:)brothers so long you are willing to give time and feeling ONS is no problem. It is more fun getting yourself than just taking numbers from people.:)

ahhh...bro...
but it's not easy to find girls on friendster :(
cos their profiles are in private..
they may reject ur friend add too
but some girls are friendly..
anyway good suggestions

jasonbourn
22-03-2009, 10:08 PM
bro..the key is where to find the girls..regardless of age..

coz facebook has many of such grps but all appear not genuine..